#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Classic Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here: ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dwfah
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/jf4e4
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events
anonfiles.cc/file/5a9d799e6f5dc5e7b533f758cebbcc00
please
archive.is/N16oj
archive.fo/zT97x
archive.is/VnzjE
audible.com/pd/Comedy/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Audiobook/B072C4FG8G?ref_=a_wl_c1_1_1_ttl
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/01/kathy-griffin-hold-press-conference-address-bullying-trump-family/
archive.is/0eRC7
archive.is/on4Tf
archive.fo/FvRWk
breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/31/every-bad-thing-avoided-rejecting-paris-climate-accords/
youtube.com/watch?v=G3wE7MO1uSw
archive.fo/LzPgF
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/870396104029990912
archive.is/4eFAL
archive.fo/4eFAL
archive.is/vxSCC
archive.is/G1vh6
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/870459185942495232
archive.fo/AVFxn
infowars.com/google-soros-behind-fake-news-on-internet-privacy/
washingtonexaminer.com/macron-invites-americans-to-flee-to-france-after-trump-choose-to-exit-paris-agreement/article/2624750
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/02/targeting-trump-kathy-griffin-in-2016-my-edge-is-that-ill-go-direct-for-barron/
archive.is/Oh1l0
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/17/jerry-brown-california-taxpayers-freeloaders/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/26/california-bullet-train-dangerous-faults-raise-costs/
breitbart.com/california/2017/01/14/lat-federal-report-finds-massive-cost-overruns-californias-high-speed-rail/
breitbart.com/california/2017/01/05/fashion-designer-15-min-wage-forcing-leave-california/
breitbart.com/california/2017/01/25/surprise-bay-area-restaurants-disappear-minimum-wage-hike/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/03/oakland-to-use-soda-tax-bait-and-switch-to-pay-deficit/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/seattle-15-minimum-wage-hurts-workers-government-deficits/
breitbart.com/california/2016/04/17/minimum-wage-california-american-apparel/
breitbart.com/california/2017/02/18/california-goes-one-step-beyond-obamacare-proposes-single-payer-healthcare-system-include-illegal-aliens/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/07/bernie-sanders-california-democrats-please-pass-single-payer-health-care/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/22/single-payer-health-care-cost-400-billion-california/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/31/cal-legislature-set-pass-400-billion-healthcare-takeover/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/14/illegal-aliens-california-budget-jerry-brown/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/14/jerry-brown-budget-illegal-aliens/
archive.is/Fn5ep
pastebin.com/cUbTjdrT
archive.is/ptVih
archive.is/1n1rC
twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/870628608569745413
fee.org/articles/the-amazing-arrogance-of-the-paris-climate-agreement/
archive.fo/McHkC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BENIS

This is a safe space pathetic joke.
These threads are fucking useless now.
GET FUCKED

How does one rid the intrusive thoughts of wanting to slice open your carotid artery?

Threadly reminder the Gamergate general houses autistic furfags

No shitposting

Reminder to report the gildafag for rule8
Faggot keeps roleppaying and avatarfagging in this thread and mark says report them

Hi marche

reminder that mark's repeatedly told marche to stop being autistic with reports or he'll get banned

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

- archive.is/Dwfah

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

No he hasnt
He told me to report more

I didn't think you could display something more pitiable than being a furfag

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

archive of before bread

archive.is/jf4e4

A Centaur's Worries PV is out.
And of course /a/ uses it as an opportunity to attack /monster/.
>>>/a/688382
Go ahead and tell me again that 8/a/ isn't a Holla Forums cesspit.

There's a difference between bullying and spreading misinformation in order to actually try to hurt her as much as possible

PV in embed.

covfefe

What ever happened to this guy?

Are those references subtle enough?

No there isn't pussy. You just can't handle bullying like the little faggot you are.

/a/ is shit, but you're still a goon
>>>/SomethingAwful/

is fefe baby robotnik?

But I can, I'm just having a different opinion.

Being a dumbass liberal journalist pretending to be an intellectual centrist as usual.

It has come full circle.
GBT >>>/a/, meido.

ALL THESE SHILLS

REMINDER TO HELP GAMING GROUND GET TO E3

gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events

Following the The Young Turd's lead of being so delusional that he straight up is following 1984 type of fake news and fighting the Alt-Right with clickbait while crying about jewtube demonetization. He's straight-up pretending Shillary's drunken insanity from that convention throwing everyone under the bus is non-news and the conspiracy bullshit she peddles is real.

I thought they were two merry faggots together?

You're a faggot but
Top fucking wew.

If I hadn't read the filename I would have no idea, so yes it's subtle enough

/a/ hates /monster/. Not as much as they hate Holla Forums, but not much less from what I can tell.

I firmly believe that taking OC from any cancerous place and using it for whatever the fuck, in any capacity, enables faggots from that place to come here, thinking they're in the presence of people who actually like them. Hence why we got a RP'ing Gildafag immediately after anons grew softer towards Gilda, hence why these threads got a sudden influx of breadcucks after just a few friendly images of Alunya interacting with the Retard. Foreign OC should always be purged and ridiculed unless it's actually good.

That said, what you're doing is autistic, draconian faggotry. I implore you to stick a gun in your mouth and report him silently if you really feel so inclined. Autism feeds on itself to survive, and you're the perfect autism dispenser.

I can't imagine how much of a fragile little harlot you have to be to feel "attacked' on an anonymous imageboard. Kill yourself.

I would have thought they were slapping the backs of heir hands together, seeing as /monster/ is so desperate to get every board that matters to like them. Also what is this about /monster/ banning an elf manga because of a furry character? Is it like polt or something?

But Gildafags aren't people user.

I'm reposting this since I posted it late last thread.

So here it is, something I have been meaning to do since a little while now. This is the complete dump of the Bad Angler database, around 120k articles archived for a timespan of around 8-10 months with some holes because of technical issues and tests. These are ==not== hard copies, simply links of archived copies. The service would check if it was already archived, if not it would do it itself and save the link, it it were it would save the link too.

There might be some bad links too, in the end journos became really wary of archiving and they seemed to implement so type of countermeasures, especially the Mary Sue (fuck that place seriously, I read some shit in my life and it all came from there). You might also notice that many articles, especially from good ol' Gawker, are published and copied many times across their network of sites, pure clickbait.

Anyways, peruse at your leisure.

anonfiles.cc/file/5a9d799e6f5dc5e7b533f758cebbcc00

Also I'm adding some more information on how to use this. An article entry looks like this fine example of investigative journalism:

{
"_id": {
"$oid": "57c74feeef828fcd64d40326"
},
"title": "Jamie Clayton, Jen Richards Call Out Matt Bomer, Mark Ruffalo for Casting Cis Male to Play Trans Woman in Anything",
"author": "Jessica Lachenal",
"link": "please use archive.is/hollywood-fails-at-casting-again/",
"published": {
"$date": "2016-08-31T21:29:17.000Z"
},
"archive": {
"datetime": {
"$date": "2016-08-31T21:45:18.630Z"
},
"uri": "archive.is/MUdDq"
},
"outlet": {
"id": "55e37a6fe4b06ef3ed5ede64",
"name": "The Mary Sue",
"deepfreeze": "the_mary_sue"
},
"__v": 0
}

It is pretty self explanatory, the archive section contains the actual link to the archived copy, they are mostly on archive.is but some are on other archiving websites. This come from a mongdb database so you can probably use mongoimport command to import it back into one and use queries on them if you want, it beats ctrl-f'ing around for hours if you are looking for something. There are many duplicates, especially from Gawker websites since they love posting the same article on multiple sites for maximum click from retarded normalfags.

That's probably it for Bad Angler, I don't have time anymore to work on it since I left IT and it didn't work very well in the end, most journos were wiser about archiving and started to mess with it… or it might have been my shody programming, who knows? Most of you were faster than the archiving service anyways, your autism unmatched by a mere computer program.

ps. It is a 50+ mb file, like another user found out the hard way, it is better to right-click and save as, otherwise it might crash your browser.

repostan

archive.is/N16oj

Shit, did they have that in the works for that long?

Jesus I'd rather you didn't.

No, it's full furry tier Kemono.

It's from Trials and Tribble-ation, it was basically a filler episode but entertaining about Sisko and crew going back in time in an old TOS episode to fuck shit up. Them classic uniforms though, those thigh.

Wikipedos's Far Cry entry updated with this crap
archive.fo/zT97x

Ok thanks, i was afraid it was way too obvious

I know, I saw the episode, but I never thought about the red uniform until now, considering she dies.

Looks like Ubi hired themselves a PR firm. This looks like it was written and sanitized many times by a team of people.

Anons, just a reminder. Since Tekken 7 is out, watch out for hitpieces against the game regarding on how it's a male power fantasy, the female characters are too oversexualized, y'know, the usual stuff. Trust me, it's gonna come in droves! Prepare for that!

It's a werewolf that has a dog form, a human form, and a wolfish form.

I'm not really involved since I don't visit, but the rules on monster are very strict. Cosplay monster girls only, no fur, no men allowed, no dicks. To me it seems limiting since the whole board is dedicated to humanoid girls and making a romance out of rape, but it's their place and their rules.

disgusting

more specifically the rule is no snout, ie your second pic. They need a human face or its furry

I went to >>>/monster/279938 and it seems that it's true. I saw the new kemono girl and they don't seem to like it, the mods deleted it, which is a shame, I like that manga and Methonium's works.

They have that cognitive dissonance about bestiality.

If they bitch about it someone should just post a photo of Hard Gay Akuma or something.

Meant for

80% horse with horse vagina perfectly ok
100% human with a bit of fur = furry

holy shit this is goon level of being wrong

See? Notice how a 200 person fake petition is now suddenly worthy of Wikipedia's attention? All because it was reported on in the news.At the same time, any Gamergate petition no matter how large will be ignored by Wikipedia due to "irrelevance".
This is how you write history, this is why they keep writing clearly fake articles, this is why Wikipedia cannot be trusted. It is already part of the old media due to a complete reliance on it.

I ain't defending it

HORSE

And yet it's better than both SFV and MvC Infinite together.

PUSSY

Not the first time, remember this tomboy? people cried something about transgender bullshit because of the androgynous design.

Into the trash it goes.

archive.is/VnzjE

I wonder if we will ever find who made the Far Cry 5 petition? I'm even more curious who the fucker is now.

Also:
THANK YOU CODEMONKEY FOR FINALLY FIXING THE REPLIES

Got bodied by the Youtube policy change, pretty much makes no money.

Sadly this tbh, still better then Street Fighter V though

Some people just have to ruin everything.

Well obviously, anything can be better than what capcom shits out these days. It's on the same tier and NRS games

If I had no knowledge of tekken and you told me that it's the male main character of a new final fantasy I would probably believe it.

FUCKING TELL US, PILL MAN

It was obviously those dastardly Goobergabbers, who knows what other evil schemes they have planned.

OH GOD IT'S TRUE THANK YOU user

So how many dick pics does he get a day?

Yeah, it's a nice little story and I appreciate all the chubby girls. And less chubby girls, mermaid is super cute and muscle oni has the most beautiful eyes.

I think it's pretty dumb rule because there's an obvious difference between monster girls and just furries. Also excludes threads about cute monsterous girls which is a shame.
Also snake cloaca, bird cloaca, spinnerets are all on the table anyway.

I'm not big into fighting games because I don't have many people to play with but Leo is 11/10 best girl. I always thought that chinese martial arts were the coolest.

Oh thank goodness, it's been fixed.

Well, the Germans were quite butthurt when Leo was revealed, because Transtrenderism wasn't cool back then.

Now we just need a fix for the god damn memory leak.

It's still the end of an era, and it was a great contribution to these threads. Best of luck with your HR job.

Oh god please, that shit has been killing me. Especially because im one of those faggots who likes to keep 30+ threads open.

Leo is confirmed to be a girl. I remember no one giving a shit what Leo was.

Really? Because shit like pic related and Seems pretty furry to me.

never ever.

Guys, a good site to watch series online without paying anything, I kind of want to see Person of interest.

Someone here recommended me gomovies.to but I havent used it myself yet

It's also bad when people try to go "monster = furry" when it's not most of the time. I won't lie when I say monstergirls have some genuine furries that are mixed up in there, but to say that ALL monstergirls are furry because of the few, that even /monster/fags hate, is just malicious.

Sorry but nyaa.si

You aren't allowed to have standards user, standards are for Christians and bigots. This is why not being allowed to post furry shit on /monster/ is literally fascism.

But that's kemono. Not furry.
:^)

This was back in 2007. 10 years ago when there wasn't that much virtue signalling about bullshit skin color or gender, various publications in Germany decried the game for making Transgenderism "cool"

There used to be an +50 replies option that was a work around for that. It was lost one of the times Holla Forums went offline and it was never restored.

It looks more like an animal person than a furry to me.

Fuck you're right.

How bad we talking? I've only played Tekken 6 & was fairly impressed at the customization.

ANDROGYNY != TRANSGENDER
And now we seriously can't enjoy a character like that without someone bringing up bullshit identity & sexuality remarks.

Nigga, that has barely anything, especially when you look at what SoulCalibur V can do (too bad SCV was bad in lots of other aspects).

this is a law abiding board

So come to find out EmptyHero has an audio book up on Audible.

audible.com/pd/Comedy/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Audiobook/B072C4FG8G?ref_=a_wl_c1_1_1_ttl

Think I'll get this one I get this months tokens

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/01/kathy-griffin-hold-press-conference-address-bullying-trump-family/

"We were just trying to start a conversation"

Tekken 6 was the worst before Tekken 7 came out. 7 is noticeably lacking compared to the fuck all customization 6 had

archive.is/0eRC7

Toppest of Keks

I honestly think Brote and Harmful Opinions might be wrong here, it might be someone different then they thought. Either way, this is a mystery I actualyl want solved, I don't want him to just get away and make an entire controversy over nothing.

me

Oh boo fucking hoo you little cunt

It was a social experiment!

100%. This shit stinks to high heaven.

Something is afoot.

What bullying? I'm honestly fucking curious. Asking why the fuck you would think that is ok is not bullying

O-Oh…
My taste in fighting games is questionable at best & pleb-tier at worst.

Heh.

Anyone commented that he's going into genocidal eugenicist mode again?

Archive, you faggot.
archive.is/on4Tf

I feel bad for people with social media accounts.

It's he implying that america can be Great again?

At least you didn't like Revolution like me.

I must admit, I was curious, and really wanted to unlock Eliza, but FUCK THAT, way too much effort for a shitty stamina-based game, even if it was free.

Is that an invitation for violence against a faggot that doesn't know what he's getting into?

ARCHIVE
archive.fo/FvRWk

If the world turns into Fallout he'd be one of the first people with a slave collar on his neck.

It's pretty stupid to bully /monster/, though I think /a/ continued shitting on them because of /monster/'s rape thread and centaur anime thread.

>>>/monster/289935

Blob Chipmuncher still hungry for those brownie points.

What can this bitch boy do?

Cry in a few minutes when people reply to his nonsense pretending to be an innocent victim

reported

Did you buy Street Fighter IV on Xbox 360? What about the collector's edition of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 also on Xbox 360? I can't get more pleb than that.

Typical Alt-Right snowflake who can't handle free speech. What is it with the Alt-Right and their desire for safe spaces?

You two seem like faggots.

holy shit are you retards still doing this shit for real? no one anywhere has thought about GG in at least a year +, and those that do are 100% of the time making a joke at it's expense.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was the last capcom fighter I ever bought. It proved that Tatsunoko vs Capcom was their last good fighting games and they'll only get worse.

Same to you Mr.(1)

Oh gee, three states owned by three of the biggest Ivory Tower cities on Earth are teaming up, who would have thought that would happen?
Blob, you live in Boston, who isn't part of this alliance. Also, you live in a fucking basement.

Jesus Christ, Blob.

The only reason I'm interested in Tekken 7 is I'm hoping for some new porn of that new MILF character.

Either way I'm not going to get the game. Fighting games aren't my thing.

So, doesn't the US already meet the carbon standards set forth by the Paris Climate Alliance, and that the agreement is non-binding?

What's the point then? Why would we agree to a criclejerk?

Globalism. Every country must stick its dick in every other country, for every single reason.

The agreement is nonbinding and makes it so that the U.S. would have to put in 80% of the funding and give money to other countries to help meet their goals. IT is all about globalism and redistributing wealth.

Civilization's collapse will because we refused to take it up the ass from kikes like you, and the jews cannot afford a collapse, it would mean their metaphorical, and probably literal extinction. Right now what is happening is them being called out on their empty hollow threats.

Thats quite nice of ya, id use him as a suicide nuke on a libshit enclave.

Oh, so in essence it's begging us for money for something other countries probably won't even fulfill?

Yeah, we have regulations up the ass already, way better about emissions than some of the nations that the Paris Alliance are lax on because "MUH 'DEVELOPING' COUNTRIES." Yes, because countries with populations exceeding 1 billion should be just allowed to have their cities filled with smog and contaminate half our oceans with their sewage.

Yeah, and Merkel had the balls to say that it was non-negotiable.

Yes. A funny part too is how it fuck over a lot of industries while justifying other completely more hazardous industries in other countries. Countries in Africa for example would not have to change shit for close to fifty years if I remember right.

That sounds like pure "GlobaCommunism"

They're under no obligation to hold up their end of the bargain either. Also, in third world countries no one's watching anyway so they can pocket the money and pollute to their heart's content anyway

In what way were they salty?

Why try to debunk it? He's talking common knowledge. It's Statecraft 101. No, Yuri's genius is making people useful idiots for the right, by associating the notion exclusively with the left and making them think they're privvy to some deep knowledge that prevents them from being made into anyone's useful idiot. He didn't even have to actually spout propaganda or anything, he did it just by saying what all governments do all the time, it's nearly pedestrian. But he said it in a smart way, and they fall hook, line and sinker.

No wonder the press and other countries are so pissed at this. The US didn't 'leave the table of discussion', they pulled their free meal ticket

If it were up to the media we'd have cameras in the shower and toilet of the white house

It's amazing how hard the MSM is riding the "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" train. As if pulling out of this thing where we were getting screwed coming and going was going to magically reverse every single environmental regulation in the world.

Pretty much spreading misinformation, such as her being a Holla Forums user and defending NISA

off topic but since there's nothing going on, have anybody seen this?

>>>Holla Forums755030

How the fuck is James still friends with that guy?

breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/31/every-bad-thing-avoided-rejecting-paris-climate-accords/

Also check out Trumps speech today on the climate deal abortion.
youtube.com/watch?v=G3wE7MO1uSw

>none of them are the states that Blob is prancing around as a "TAKE THAT, DRUMPF" "victory"

Who cares though? She's still a ledditor and a nobody

I honestly feel bad for James, between his wife and this Mike friend…

I wonder what happened to Bootsy? He seemed to be a nice guy, made a few videos outside Board James then he disappeared.

What the fuck, why. I thought he was fine aside from a few mistakes here and there.

Probably because loneliness is a huge bitch. Video related.

systemspace.link

One would think that at some point, after watching their minions get repeatedly BTFO by right-wingers, they'd stop pretending they're capable of physical violence.

he's a big guy

Trump made he USA, especially the middle class Americans dodge a really big bullet by aborting to the Paris Accord. But as a slight downside, the Rust Belt might get REALLY pissed off considering Pennsylvania was the turning point for Trump in clinching the presidential elections. But a slight taint in his presidency will benefit the country in the long run. Small losses, big gains in the future. Good job Donald Trump and the future for USA is shimmering.

surprisingly ghazelles deleted the thread but I expect a couple shitpieces about this by some journo who's still butthurt about the guy that didn't liked ghostbusters

archive.fo/LzPgF

The Paris Accords were completely voluntary. They included no standards, no benchmarks, no enforcement. Keeping them meant nothing, dropping them meant nothing. I'm so fucking tired of this shit, nobody on any side is even in contact with reality anymore except the fascists and I'm too skinny to get along with them.

Oh Mike you SO crazy!

Why are there so many anons where all they do is scream 'cuck' at things

Where did this retarded autism come from

Just work out, nigger.
Or don't, we need NEETs as much as we need brownshirts.

>snowflake
>safe space
>cucked
>triggered
>when the left incorporate anti-left language into their projection

It's not even that he didn't like it. He just had no desire to see it because he loved the original so much and thought the reboot was unecessary.
He said he wasn't going to review it because he wasn't going to go see it, and THAT is what pissed everyone off, for reasons.

They think that the words themselves are the key and not the behavior they describe.
I'm waiting for them to adopt "anti-white" as a positive word.

I sleep like shit so gainz are slow and I'm not smart enough to be a shaman.

That sounds like a great plot to a horror game I have a feeling it's already been made though

I never got it either. I occassionally do volunteer work for my local forest preserve and try to keep up with that shit, but the whole paris accord just like pretty much all global environmental or trade deals was just about screwing over certain countries' markets while propping up others artificially. Not to mention how there were no standards like you are saying and the whole thing is just to redistribute money from the U.S. to leeches in the EU and Africa.

The world's reactions would have you think otherwise. This was a big deal.

Have a slightly better comic.

.1 percent lower emissions in 100 years theoretically, wowee, all it would take is handicapping our economy

Whut?

That's what I'm referring to. Right now hundreds of thousands of retards and jews are screeching at Trump for this

that fucking cute

Goon trying to DnC.

what the fuck is that with the black hair in the last 2 panels?

that's all i heard, thanks user. it's nice to feel wanted for a change even if it doesn't really mean anything

If you don't cripple your manufacturing and energy sectors you're a bad bad goy who sleeps on a bed of dodo feathers and drives a car fueled by pure crude.
Don't you want to save the environment, goy?

It's fucking obscene because kikes don't even care about the environment, they care about trashing European civilization and they use environmentalism, an entirely respectable thing in itself, to push that goal.

Amane?

More gilda pics!

Yeah

Its beautiful, really.

And is she supposed to be TD-tan?

Not to mention how retarded environmentalists have become over the years. I prefer conservationists over that shit now since you get hippies who try to end Deer season and culling deer populations when they get to big. They fail to realize how much they destroy the ecosystem.

A lot of voice actors seem to be doing it too now. Even old guard ones who did tiny toons shit.

how about kill yourself

They always double down
down
down
to hell

After some more browsing of leddit, now their talking point is:
>but Trump pulling out of it makes America look bad to the EU and the globalists rest of the civilized world and now they won't let us into their cool kids club

No need to be mean, user.

yep

lol who fucking cares?
We're America, fuck the globalist cool kids club.

Thanks user, I'm still here for the rest of the ride though, as we all know, it never ends.

That's what I don't understand when leftists pull out the
>wahh you're making us look bad to the global elite "rest of the world"
card.

Trump campaigned on telling the global elite to go fuck itself. If they're unhappy, I'm happy. Why is this talking point supposed to work?

Yup. On one hand with how social media can be, I wouldn't mind a more modern take of the theme of loneliness…but on the other hand, it might be butchered because "I'll strawman everyone I don't like as this lonely weirdo!"

They must shit on him, user, no matter how, they must do it.

As far as the left is concerned, they don't need to change policy or strategy. They just need to yell louder.

That would be pretty cool, honestly

It only works to virtue signal and maybe convince the people who were never strongly for or against anything anyway.

technically viv was adopted wasn't she?
Also it looks like revolt might be making a comeback; front page of the booru

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5

How's their devdex coming along? :^)

Oh fuck no. You made me dig this up, goddamn it

Those are on page 4 and are from more than a year ago.
Also, thanks for reminding me to upload some Vivians from the drawthread.

There are a couple different interpretations. Tumblr mom doesn't make tons of sense to me either.

I wish the doujins of monsterboys wasnt rape/ntr/gay 99% of the fucking time.

Post what continues of that 3rd one please if there is anything further

I feel that way about a lot of things. There's not a ton of consensual/romantic futanari and male stuff either.

You can have it but it's nothing good.

Please God.

It does. Unfortunately Pedowood finds a way to screw a concept like that up.

Didn't this happen post exodus. I remember a distinct sense of shame of what they did to Holla Forums. Something about a gay dance and tumbler tier postings about it on half Holla Forums

Yes, yes it did.

Wow. Thought it was going to be something cute but this fucking sucked.
Holla Forums makes a good asshole brother though

Poor guys can't catch a break.

It's a little saddening, but I've had a small few ex-revolt anons message me on Twatter over the past months, apologizing for being involved in that shitshow. No "stunning and brave" kind of stuff, but more like "yeah, you were right. We didn't understand what was happening until ggrevolt was already dead and drowning in DDM's drama."

Its sad because after actually talking to each other like people, I've gotten along with all of them. Talked about movies and politics and shit, and told jokes. I talked to some of them about the boards and what happened, and they agreed on some things and disagreed on others but were still cool about it. I had to explain some things and had some things explained to me, and it's been good.

The main thing we all shared has been a sense of "this never had to happen, what the fuck?". Its even sadder because these people who bothered to talk to me make me wonder how many more felt the same way but could never say it because of all the shit that went down.

I'd do it all over again if I had to, but that doesn't mean I'm in love with how it turned out.

Yeah, that's part of the story of the gay dance or whatever. With Holla Forums wearing a nightmare before christmas suit and junk. But I guess some people over there still like Vivian.

It begins.

Holy shit the shilling! /a/ while full elist

I'm sure that's going to work out well for him…

Holy shit the shilling! /a/ while is full elitist fucks who ruined their board the blatant D&C going is nuts. Did the Paris shit cause shareblue or Holla Forums to lose it?

What.

No user, you are the shill.

This is happening close to E3. If it does come through before the show, I can't wait until the ESA & others virtue signal again on how diverse the community is.

my internet froze and fucked up my first post

vivians mom is video games
what is hard to understand about this
not Leddit
not tumblr
but video games
Holla Forums loves video games and vivian loves video games
it all makes sense

Check mail. I'll deal with other shite in the morning.

Why are people actually calling for fucking war on the US for not taking a deal that would of utterly buttfucked them hard?

Because
And a shitload of other muhs that I can't bother to write down because I'd have to start vomiting at some point.

But then that begs the question
What's her name, Holla Forums?

Because if Ohio gets jobs the ice caps are fucked or some shit.

go to bed, Paps

Video games has no name
she is a deity

Did any of these fucktards read how badly this would of taxed the US?

No, but they don't care because

If you had to fuck a video game which one would it be? Right now it's a toss up between the two.
Gotcha Force: We've spent so much time together that it's hard to see her as a woman and not my sister. Great in bed regardless and always fun to be around.
Rule of Rose: More intellectual and beautiful but she fucks like someone from a different planet. Somehow the harder she tries the worse she gets at it.

People inside the country? They don't actually know what the deal was but it had a name that makes it sound like you're obstructing justice. People outside the country are pissed because they're the ones benefiting from our money and bottlenecking our production.

Requesting caps of that, please

Of course not, or if they did they were only thinking of themselves and not the rest of the country who can't afford that much.

Look at Germany saying that the US and Britain are no longer reliable allies. If we start making money which we have since November 8th and succeeding then it will only prove that the EU's way of running things is not only flawed but directly detrimental to Europe as a whole and all those people who made the rules to ruin their country will be sought out as targets.
In short If we win then it all comes tumbling down for them and the people who put them their.

And now the EU is trying to pull an Operation Paperclip in an attempt to sabotage the US's efforts at cleaner energy. But it's totally about the environment and not getting free money, right?

Done and done.

Drumpf is an evil chef who wants to roast and season the entire planet and serve us all to his alt-right deity Kek the almighty head of the octodad

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/870396104029990912

it just got worse the cucks are openly revolting against him

this cannot be legal

Of course it's about saving the planet. That's why they refused to even consider compromise with Trump to make it happen.

DID SOMEONE SAY CIVIL WAR

archive.is/4eFAL
I can't wait for the delicious salt. Do they think states can just do whatever they want with their money in terms of affecting non-domestic affairs without going through the proper channels?
They are beyond retarded

I love how Macron even implied that the US would have been allowed to continue research into those subjects if Trump agreed to the lubeless assfucking. What a fucking bald-faced lie.

Aaaaand archive
archive.fo/4eFAL

REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF, EVEN IF IT SEEMS INSIGNIFICANT

Jesus fucking Christ.

Be sure to be on the watch in case the fighting get close to Quezon City. That's where Hotwheels lives.
Jewgle maps tells me its only 7 and a half miles away

religion of peeeeeeeeeeeeeace

Fucking over the U.S would be the point in their minds. There's a probably a good chunk of them that like the idea of wealth distribution more than supposedly saving the earth.

Show updated info you slowpoke archive.is/vxSCC it was a nutjob who tried to rob the casino of some 2 million dollars worth of chips and carried a gasoline canister to smoke his escape, he didn't shoot anyone and just did warning shots, suffice to say he was desperate, after his escape was cut off he went to the 5th floor, found a room, covered himself in a blanket, burn himself alive, and then suicide via headshot wound. Now, the major cause of death was suffocation, 37 death and 54 injured.

That and those idiots have literally no idea why the poor are poor and the rich are rich.
If you were to redistribute the wealth and give everyone literally a fair share of literally everything, eventually it would all coalesce back into the hands of those who know how to handle money.
Niggers and their non-black equivalents would blow all their money on dumb shit and then bitch about how they need it redistributed again because they got ripped off or some such shit.

Feels fucking bad man.

The EU caliphate is genuinely doing an act of fucking on the US! This shit is fucking insanity how can anyone sane justify any shit going on right now? I'm not even from the USA but I'm appalled at how these assholes are trying to fuck you!

Don't recall the exact context, but it happened a little while after Twintelle's reveal in that Switch game Arms. I'm guessing it was either from Tumblr or NeoGaf.

Wait, he was going to steal millions of dollars worth of chips? I don't gamble but I thought those were only valuable because the casino will exchange them for money. I don't think a pawn shop is going to buy them.

Suffocation is a shitty death though. I'd really prefer being shot than to be blinded, panicked, and desperate for a fresh breath of air for who knows how long.

>tfw I live in CA
I seriously hate this shitty state since I get ass-fucked in taxes, gun laws, and the goddamn state government bending their knees to where the most votes are, namely LA, SF, and SB counties, comprised of blue-voters who stuff the polls for the stupidest bullshit.
Polite sage for blogpost

After the shit Merkel and Macron have pulled in the past 16 hours, I sincerely hope that we cut off ties with the EU. Merkel alone is proving herself to be surpassing Hitler in the "fuck you, pay me" department.

That's just it, if he was a snackbar terrorist he wouldn't fire warning shots and just let the bullets fly, the panic led to injuries and the fire went out of control and suffocated to death a lot of people who were hiding.

What specifically are you referring to user?

offtopic but new E;R

I think that makes sense. Those actual terrorists are seriously bloodthirsty.

Merkel's going "fuck you, no negotiations," while Macron, the fucking weasel lackey he is, is trying to concern troll US citizens, mainly scientists, into moving to the EU.
archive.is/G1vh6

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/870462533118947328

Firstly, why the fuck do they think some failed empire with no future like France is going to become the next "Brain Drain"
And secondly, even if they do convince a couple of "intellectuals" most climate scientists are just TV personality cult scientists anyways so its not like it'll be a particularly crushing loss

Jesus don't get me started

The EU needs to die now.

If anything we should encourage it like Holla Forums tried to do with Calexit and Blaxit
Would open up spaces for non-retards

I don't even need to open the file to know how fucking retarded it is.

You think its a bad feel. Try living here, I thought people were crazy 10 years ago but I wasn't even fucking close.

It's gonna get worse, the Dems are going full speed ahead with higher taxes and a 400 billion dollar healthcare (illegals and refugees included) system, because who cares if the infrastructure is failing, student debt is on the rise, or the drought and massive regulations experience by the farmers. As long as they have Obamacare Commiefornia system and funding by a magical money tree, they win!

Oh boy are you going to like this then. California just passed a proposal for a single payer healthcare system that will cost the state 400 billion. So not only do we have a governor who called taxpaying Californians "freeloaders", spending millions defending illegal migrants with the bill being footed by the taxpayer and billions being spend on a bullet train to nowhere We are also making a mandatory $15 an hour minimum wage legal state wide in a few years that will kill small business and restaurants who can't afford the labor cost. So get ready for automatized burger flippers but also increase the price of food and consumer goods produced in california or passes through our ports. We are literally in proto-Venezuela mode right now and we are going to fucking fall so god damn hard it's almost a joke.
If you live in the areas surrounding commiefornia then I would advise you to buy guns, ammo, gold and supplies for when the wave of poor liberals who can't afford to live here anymore flooding the rest of the US with poor liberals to upset the red states

DUDE
GIBS
LMAO

And the fucking shits claim that they're trying to save the world when they're nothing more than fucking mass-breeding locusts.

Denuvos only a problem with PC fucks and LOL if you buy a fighting game on the fucking PC.

Sounds like just virtue signaling to me, invidual states have no power without the backing of the federal government.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS JUST FUCKING TRUDEAU TIER OF CUCKERY

I can't make sense of what's going on here.
Are they playing some hentai scenes to purposely fuck with them? This is confusing.

400 billion? The thing I read is that they would be able to raise 200 billion if they increase taxes by 15% across the board and are allowed to use current medicaid funds for the new healthcare program. Where is the other half of the money going to come from?

>tfw Arizona as well
We're fucked, aren't we?

Jesus fuck!

I mean I thought living under Castro Jr was fucked but I'm actually happy for once Canada isn't the worst place to live.

I just moved out of CA lasted a fucking year there, get the fuck out ASAP and don't come to Colorado because it's getting flooded with califags too.
Also I'm pretty sure there's going to be a massive earthquake in August because I keep having a very vivid recurring dream about it.

Probably expecting the Fed to foot the bill some more.

We're literally a four hour drive, of course we're fucked.

I figure that's part of the plan. Colorado turned blue for a while because of an influx of Commiefornians who, no longer able to thrive in their shit state, all moved to their summer homes in Aspen.

(((They))) want California to collapse. Think of the whole state like a giant cell infected with Ebola. If it bursts and dies, that's the beginning of the massive infection of the rest of the body. They have been breeding and conditioning these people and their culture and expectations for decades to do exactly this.

When California dies, the viral release will wash over the rest of the country like nuclear fallout and strangle us all to death.

There are reasons why nobody likes California.
They fuck with our video games.
They fuck with our media.
They keep all the import shit to themselves because LOL why does anyone else deserve it?
They get to live in massive fucking cities looking out from them at the plebian communities they see before them, act real snarky while wearing a mantle of "caring about the world and reality" when the truth of the matter is they're some of the worst people in the world.

I don't want to live here anymore. I want to move to Texas where the gun laws are lax and the small towns are conservative.
But the last thing Texas needs are more spics

the final redpill is the blackpill

These people think having kids is wrong, so I wouldn't say they breed.

But they DO want to spread their ideology.

I was about to say that we have to get them to secede before the collapse but then I realized that that plan's about as smart as telling the commies to pick up guns.

Remember that the Jew is not Tzeentch. He doesn't have contingency plans, he underestimates his enemies, and he doesn't think that many steps ahead. Sending a wave of commiefornians into the country will likely produce a right-wing backlash.

When California dies, the rest of the nation better wise the fuck up and start wildfires on Californian soil if they want to contain the faggots.

Even Californians hate California with a hot raging fury for city-dwelling Californians.

Why didn't you try to stop it

At least it seems like texans are getting sick of their shit. A lot of people were pissed off about how liberal faggots kept talking about that guy who reported those illegal alien protesters to ICE Deserved those threats and should be killed like a man rather than defend himself or take legal action. People actually argued that he should only defend himself with fists and then pushed that he should not defend himself so he could be killed. Liberals are retarded. Then you had fags pushing how he was not a native texan and should not be allowed office for his bigotry alongside accusations of being a russian plant. You have locust fucks saying they are true texans.

Wistful thinking but a man can hope

This blows…

Which is what they're really good at with how abusive they are.
They use the cycle of abuse to force people into their ranks and turn them into brain damaged mental tumors that roam around trying to do it to other people.
They do what and constantly try to infect new areas and claim that they are the REAL whatevers we've seen this in video games where somehow they're the true vidya players and we're just a band of posers while trying to gain further control of anything they can.
I just realized that we will need the equivalent of the Gestapo and Abwehr if civil war fucking breaks out just to try to contain the cancer.

This fucking reminds me of the assholes who utterly made Toronto into a shithole then move to small towns in northern Ontario or out west in Alberta to shit things up.

Illinois is getting like this too, especially with how shit chicago has become over time. Universities here are pretty much indoctrination centers at this point. I hear stories about how professors failed students and schools go after people if they even say one conservative thing. It really blows how many of these faggots I have to deal with on a daily basis. Whether it be through volunteer work or tenants or /tg/ shit I want to begin. I should not have to explain to people about why the imperium hates xenos and why it is probably bad to try and ally or get in a relationship with them.

We'll need places to put them.

I think meme magic might be at work here. On they're end. They've been calling us Nazis so hard, for so long, that us becoming Nazis is beginning to look like the inevitable outcome. Because they're fucking crazy, want to destroy us, and nothing short of Nazi tactics looks like it will stop them when the ball actually drops.

I always remind people that the SA didn't get its start harassing Jews, it got its start protecting German normalfags from communists.
The Jew/Nazi cycle turns inexorably.

It does not help that with them constantly calling us Nazis has deadened the gravity of the insult.
Seriously, I'm comfortable with being called a Nazi.

That is the funny part. They think doubling down and becoming more violent, extreme, and just act like downright assholes will make them win. All it is doing is promoting more hatred and encouraging a counter culture. I remember reading how the next generation is slowly becoming more conservative.
Does anyone have that one archive of that one kid getting grounded by his warning coloration haired mom for defending Pewdiepie over that and then insulted/bullied by her over twitter. It must suck to have SJW parents. All this shit reminds me of how some of these cucks have kids they subject to this shit.

I used to work for a school district in the Chicago suburbs. I could go on about how fucking scummy the superintendent of that district was, but the thing that stood out was that not only did he send millions to some San Francisco "charity" so they could send a speaker out to call the entire faculty "racist," but when word of this got out, he actually sent out a thinly-veiled threat email to people that he thought were ratting him out to the Feds.

I was listening to the Ricky Gervais Show earlier & when Karl was talking about his dairy, he talked about how his school made him write some things so that they kept up to tabs on what he was doing & what he was thinking of outside the school business. The sudden realization of me also having to do that in school along with them being indoctrination centers frightens me.
>Timmy, what did you write in your dairy today?
>Timmy, I don't like what you wrote. See me after class

Chicago is literally one of the most depressing places ever.
If you have local news on, shootings and robberies are so common that it barely fazez anyone anymore, what's more you hear about them happening in spreading areas where (quoted by people who live there) "this isn't a place where this sort of thing happens" and so on.
The only times it does make people notice for a moment are when the fucking 6 year olds get shot (which they do; don't ever go near Englewood or Humboldt Park for that matter)
What's more everyone is aware Illinois is full of crooks but not enough people fucking do or say enough about it; what's worse is the cityfags flood in their gibs vote and fuck everyone else over
We're massively in debt, property taxes are through the roof, businesses are leaving, the place is growing more liberal by the day, Emmanuel wants to protect the illegals, Madigan and various other cancerous fucks are doing their own thing, Rauner is half-cucked but trying (and failing) to do anything of
value, and the police can't do their jobs with Tom Dart smashing them by the kneecaps
God I hate this place so much

Ideally this country stays on the ideals its founded on but they're letting in so many threats that I wonder sometimes if killing them all is the only solution; either that or somehow castrating and quarantining them

Oh, and of course I forgot to mention how the Mafia (yeah its legit) controls so much of the city and outlying areas that it might as well be lost

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/870459185942495232

Just caught up with this, now she set her account to protected and no one archived it.

literally who?

The fight between Madigan and Rauner isn't helping things either.

IL is the ONLY state without a budget after 2 years.

I'm considering leaving Chicago since I can't find an IT job fucking anywhere here; meanwhile retards that copied my notes and cheated off me get good jobs.

Correct me if i am wrong, but this Paris deal thing is just one global gibsmedat, where america ends up giving money to the entire world and gets fuck all in return based on some pseudo-religion who's golden bull is "climate change"?

Yes.

If it makes you feel any better, I met a very young kid, probably around 10 or so years old, at work. We had some time to kill and the kid was shocking smart, so we talked about mainly European history, European stereotypes about other Europeans, and Hitler. I think he's the first kid I ever met to say that Hitler wasn't actually that bad of a guy, and he deserved credit for rebuilding a militarily and economically broken Germany. He apparently learned all of that from his German parents. Also agreed that mass immigration is bad and then Germany should stay Germany, and any dominant population should always be the majority population in their own ancestral homeland.

I hope to see that kid in the camps shoving commies and globalists in the gas chambers, some day

All the superintendents are scummy and slimy fucks that do it to gain political power and launder money. Many of the local schools near where I live had to deal with that and schools got shut down. Not to mention how corrupt the mayors are. Cops and city workers protect any of the politically connected people there and get them out of punishment. Lawsuits or cases that make the area look bad conveniently lose evidence and paperwork. Crook county is a huge fucking shithole. Not to mention that water scandal a while back.

Exactly this. I remember hearing a story of some politicians kid who assaulted students, police, and RAs a long time ago. He even swore and threatened people in court but got off Scott free.

Illinois has a problem where jobs and promotions are given based on who you know rather than any accomplishment. Industries are fucked and small businesses are taxed near 50%.

Yeah, the Mafia there's no joke. God help you if you do any contractor work in the city, you'll be seeing a lot of them.
Hell, my dad ran into Mafia guys that knew the Chicago Mafia guys he dealt with in a pizza place on the east coast.

Jesus Christ, that's still not resolved?

Yeah, I think you've got the gist of it.

archive.fo/AVFxn

>"I’m not distressed or upset"

Of course Kotaku was gonna talk about how not asshurt they are about the Fire Emblem Brides. And normalfags told me that there weren't going to be any complaints. The only reason why no one cares is likely because it's mobile garbage, but that didn't stop this article.

Ever read the short story Harrison Bergeron? Its the same thing except America is the only one being gimped while the failures are china are left to their own devices.

Traditional values are a slap to the face for kotaku. They will never be as happy as those 2D brides or even be brides.

At last, we've finally done it! The female power fantasy is revealed to us!

Kotaku and the clique also seemed to go after that new Friday the 13th game after that DLC with the panties was shown.. There was an article by them about it and a couple other places. I will try and find it.

Are they finally starting to learn?

They're just butthurt that those four can get married while they never will. Hell, Caeda marrying IS canon.

As much as I think Kotaku is shit, this is the absurd type of waifufag pandering that effectively killed the franchise for anyone that cared about it.
Lyn should not be able to be made a bride class (nor should most of them, to be honest. There's a few of them that it would be reasonable for but Lyn? Fucking no)

Pretty much & idiots have the nerve to complain about refusing it.

It sort of does. I only hope the kiddos out there don't fall for the brainwashing like my generation has. Then again, there's that saying of "People learn from their mistakes" & I imagine with how transparent the left has been, they'll know something isn't right despite what the adults are preaching & how they're acting more childish than the children.

To be fair she's considered a separate unit and in the overall meta she's garbage even in her normal form. Caeda and Cordelia are better in their Bride forms unlike their regular classes.
And in the game she constantly states she was pretty much forced into the dress and hates it.

Shock they are salty.

IS that mobile game really popular or something? I never hear anyone really talk about it except for that one joke where they reference head pats. Seems weird they would jump in to write about it now. They probably want to try and push a narrative before the next FE game comes out.

I'm in fucking love with you holy shit

I think casualization is what killed the series more then anything else. The waifufagging could have been fine if the writing was better, but Awakening's writing and support conversations was not good so it was dead on arrival.

Besides, Lyn getting a bride outfit is itself a gag and part of the joke. She literally goes "it wasn't my idea" when they advertised it. I'm sure they picked her on purpose for keks since it's so not what you would expect.

Christ. I knew as soon as a mobile game came out that it would be shit but this just makes me sad.
Thank goodness I didn't download it; I was considering it because the art looked nice for my favorite characters and I didn't know anything about it

It was really popular when it first came out, not quite Pokémon Go-tier but it was annoyingly similar in how surprisingly ubiquitous it felt.

Very

Also I really get what they mean when they say "You don't know what it's like to lose someone until you realize they're no longer around." I regret not asking my grandpas stories about them & the wars they served in to know what it was like, but they're both gone for good.

Why the fuck are people saying that Trump is evil for backing out of PCA bullshit when it's shafting us and letting China get away basically scottfree? I get that people want the US to use clean and renewable energy and all that, but we can do that by ourselves, I really don't see how us getting into more debt is supposed to help. Besides, if states want to be more "green" they can do that themselves. I've heard some stuff about trump wanting to censor the internet or something that might be concerning. One of my friends mentioned it and said that because of that it was dumb of us half of our circle hat supported him to vote but him, but he had to relent when I said that Hillary would have done the same thing based on her comments and those of her supporters throughout the campaign, not to mention the rest of her career.

What? She fucking posted a picture of her holding the head of the family. Did they expect them to congratulate her?

More about this please? I've been out of the loop for a while, I must have missed it.

Lyn is only "bad" because others do her job better. Ryoma comes to mind.
Bride Lyn is a healer who can negate counter attacks thus shutting top tier characters like Hector down.
With that being said the Brides are way better than the Spring Bunnies.

>>>Holla Forums10006408

Only partially. Sacred Stones and (from what I hear) PoR were easy as fuck.
Waifufagging combined with it utterly ruins the community.
Awakening's lunatic modes also still offer strong difficulty. It was autistic to deal with though.
Maybe its just the fact that Awakening and beyond are simply just not very good games.

I've heard enough user; thanks for the information

Echoes is actually not that bad

Echoes is pretty good and has no waifuing outside of the endings.

Not that bad isn't good enough for me. I want it to be at least "good". Its a Fire Emblem game, not some indie trash; I have expectations for it.

What makes it good?

One thing I'll give fates is that the game had a good OST

I'm fucking stuck on the final boss
I cant beat it, shits just kicking my ass
i dunno if im moving too slow or too fast

The fact that they didn't fuck with the story and there's no waifu sim shit.

Didn't they localize parts of the OST as well? Didn't they rewrite one of the songs with english lyrics and made the terrible english VA sing it?

yes

And the characters are all intact?

The music is excellent, animations are good, character design (I prefer the artist they got to Awakening/Fates' artist) is solid, and it stays close to Gaiden in terms of gameplay while adding on a bunch of QoL stuff.

Yea the songs in Fates actually tied into the plot the "localization" changed the songs meanings, while they still tie into the story the hints they had are mostly gone.

Kozaki is a good artist its just the designs are wasted in such shit games.

infowars.com/google-soros-behind-fake-news-on-internet-privacy/

meant for

That computer convention seems to be a bad joke, even before having killary on it.

You haven't been around here for a while have you? she is the Torrential Downpour Tan.

Translations and manko.

The reason few people know her is because few people use her in comics or fanart you dolt. Which is why the actual solution IS to use her in more OC. Do you do horse-blowjobs for a living to suck this fucking hard ?

I hate to say this but (((Val))) has a point we need to spread Amane more.

Honestly I'm shocked if you anons are telling the truth
I didn't think ISis was still capable of making good games. I'll check it out. Thanks.
Are there any notable non-positive differences from Gaiden?

Am I an outlier?

A rather large one yes

cancer.mov

I wish he won.

Oh yes, I'd love to spread her more, if you catch my dick. We just need more comics of Amane shaking her little manko

Why does this image exist?
Get it out of my sight at once

Me too, I was so disappointed. With that said, even though Scheer isn't ideal and will probably just be Harper 2.0, I'm probably voting for him in 2019. Can't stand turd.

Not here, I'd guess. Even the traps are right-wing here.
But outside of Holla Forums and other imageboards, without question.

It's a shame, I'm in Canada so any boyfriend I could find who'd be fine with me trapping is probably a stupid fucking libtard and would just argue with me any time i speak my mind. Even my parents hate Trump. I feel all alone here.

So this is the new narrative?
Because Trump does not want to give billions of dollars to dog eaters and poos we are all LITERALLY going to die tomorrow?

Because it worked so well i Chrono Cross.

Ask them how that Paris deal is supposed to help out the environment in any way.

it says climate change in it so it literally saves black people from death by flooding

Not a new narrative. Same old attempted guilt tripping from globalists and gommies.

user we're not playing a video game and then putting it away afterwards
tans are forever
fucking saved

Man, I'm just terrified that this man will come and lay the beatdown on all of us.

YES

I'm fucking leaving Canada I can't deal with how shit the taxes are.

Plebs

I really love this one. It's like a perfect distillation of her character. Sprite Amane is also pretty good, probably because it's so wide and she stands out from her dark clothes a bit more.

But yeah, she's pretty much a cute girl people put together on a whim. You could take her or leave her since she doesn't have any real significance. And if you like her you should draw her or commission someone to draw her because you can't just rely on Eltonel or Papi to draw free stuff forever.
But she's probably going to end up fading into obscurity. Like aside from just now, when's the last time you've seen a new Freya picture? Danielle and Gilda is the popular pairing recently.

Don't tell me its NTR.

It worked well with touhou you impressive dicklicker.
Some of those I'd never seen before, nice shit user

We need that fucking wall now!

holy fuck val piss off you frog cunt

Fucking hell Marche you better not have gotten outbantzed by fucking Val of all people

Don't get too hopeful, we'll put the wall around California too.

What are you even crying about ? Go back to being shit at fire emblem you tool.

I want both gone.

Is that a new game?
Never mind…

Also
LMAO, you dumb granny fucking scum, why in the flying fuck would i EVER want to emigrate to your caliphate and either get beheaded or trucked by the religion of peace as a part of a daily parcel of living in your shithole country?

Hey, don't knock Macron over this, it's a great idea. The Americans who are asshurt over this can go over to Frogland and stay there.

Keep your filthy, greasy, fat, self-righteous, puritan shitheads to yourself, thanks a lot. We have enough of those in the french upper class.

Based Texans.

no
ive just noticed val is super damn salty today and its clearly why

Whereupon like three quarters of actual frogs will spit on them as well as all of their unwanted brown guests.

And get fined for Holocaust denial? Get a visit from the Religion of Peace because I have Unsolicited Opinions [On Israel?!] Get v& because I watch anime?
NO! IT'S NOT WORTH IT FOR THE ESCARGOT!

I think its bible black so maybe? I remember that shit having rape and killing qts with a shotgun

Where do I find the list of removed threads?
I would like to check something.

By the way, do you have a single source about that "fleeing to france" thing ? That's retarded and I wouldn't be that surprised, but I'd need proof first.

I don't remember anyone getting shotgunned in bible black. Even rape there wasn't that much they'd use magic to make girls want to have sex. There definitely was rape though it just wasn't most of it.

Get hype for no steam.

Isn't this a general law for the rest of Eurabia? :^)

Granny fucker made a statement and posted it on his twatter and the link is even in this thread.
archive.is/G1vh6

All those breads… hundreds of replies just to determine things like her precise hair length… and she's literally just a 100% copy of the hundreds of pics you get when you google "traditional japanese woman"

It was rape WITH a shotgun.

Why contain it?
Also regarding
washingtonexaminer.com/macron-invites-americans-to-flee-to-france-after-trump-choose-to-exit-paris-agreement/article/2624750
Archived here…
archive.is/G1vh6

Whether it is or isn't, it's still not worth it for traditional pasta, escargot, anything.

Fake news

I think there was a scene in the bathroom with a guy fucking two girls with his dick and a shotgun and "accidentally" pulled the trigger, either way bibleblack isnt my cup of tea.

Thanks. That's not exactly what he said, but yeah, that's dumb. I don't want any fucking burger wasting my beautiful country's space.

You presumably wouldn't been in group we'd want to see leave.

Looks like Marche was right. Shame you can't get this angry about mudslimes.

Google draw muhamed day texas and Charlie ebdo shooting, dumbo.
They're the first results.

Does anyone know if the swimsuits will be in Tekken 7?

All I can find are articles from last year and no real news.

Nice trips nigger but burgers are probably one of the least intolerable foreigners wasting your country's space.

It was one bread.
Why and what are you crying over, exactly.

Was it a bank robbery scene? If it was, it's probably the sequel.

Nice try user, but you are not fooling me.

False. They might not be as terrible as mudshit, but they're definitely insufferable. So insufferable, even FROM America they're annoying.

Who says I can't ? I think people who cut off part of their sons' cocks just for the hell of it are terrible people altogether, simple as that.

This is why no one feels sorry for France.

I have yet to see you comment anything truly expressing anger on them, and today of all days you get spicy about burgers…

But most fucking JRPG shit has androgynous little faggots.

YES

"After the apocalypse, us SJW lefties will hunt those burly redneck trump-voting thugs WHO OWN AND KNOW HOW TO USE GUNS!"
FTFY

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/02/targeting-trump-kathy-griffin-in-2016-my-edge-is-that-ill-go-direct-for-barron/

What?

And the award for most ironic comment of the year goes to…

It's because when shit happens from muds, I'm sadder than angry. To be honest, I'm very rarely angry in the first place; my reactions are either sorrow or outright laughter, all the time. So when people die or get hurt, I go sad, not angry.
Moreover, when I do grow disgusted of islam or islam-defenders, I rarely share it here, since, well… everybody already did. Not much point adding to the noise of everybody already agreeing and sharing points.

I've never assumed islam was a religion of peace.

Provide archives pls

It needs truck tyre prints over it.

the beauty of OCs here is that you can change things however you want and if people like it, they'll roll with it too.
if you think you can come up with something better, show me what you got,

archive.is/Oh1l0

If these people are comedians, why are they so unfunny?

Maybe you should share sometimes and people wouldn't think you such a tremendous faggot who hates amerilards more than the Islamic and globalist plague currently growing and infesting your countrt

They are liberal comedians

Maybe you should stop giving a shit about my opinion in the first place, user.
I'm just a frog shitposting on the most evil place of the internet.
Why do you even care in the first place ?

Every time.

That's true, though. Who gives a shit about namefags' opinions ? It's like asking marche for some insight. Why would you do such a thing ? Gookanon at least has the advantage of offering information and news regarding his country and his culture, so I get it'd matter to listen to him; but being so buttmad over the fact someone might think some way or another on Holla Forums of all places is borderline autistic

Because your opinions make you look beyond retarded and just maybe that's not the case

You're fucking worse. How's that "Islamic communism" working out for you?

>noone is asking anyone here to go; the targets are the people ruining the US, they should be encouraged to disembark to France regardless of the conditions and laws there

You got it.

This does not compute.

Ahh. Sending Rosie O' Donnell to France sounds like a great idea.

I laughed more than I should have. and saved

I'm begging you not to do that.

Then discuss with me instead of assuming I share obviously dumb ones, user. That will always be with pleasure. I come to places like Holla Forums because they're much better suited for actual, genuine, relevant conversations.

Hon hon hon, ces't magnifique.
muaaaahhhaaaaah the french.mp4

holy fuck

Frog here, I don't think there was any V& for anime in the country, and if this was true, knowing how France is weeaboo as fuck, prison would transform into weeb conventions.
**I'd be also surprised if you talked about hentai, but after Nhentai getting blocked in France for "pedopornographic content", I should perhaps be prepared.

And I fucked the spoiler, bully me.

But she could be used as a barrier to keep some of the muslims out.

FTFY

My one regret is that this will never become real, because someone would have to care enough about the faggot to buy a headstone and plot after he inevitably gets trucked.

I live in fucking Canada and even I am completely shocked by Europe's insane fucking internet laws. The idea of a website being blocked by a country just seems like something reserved for China.

Yeah, most of these pseudo-laws are basically virtue signalling. "We're totally fighting child porn, guize ! I mean, we made it so that you'll be punished if you look at 2D !", and then nothing ever happens because that's not how it fucking works anyway.

Even liberal comedians can make liberals laugh. No one was laughing at Kathy Griffon's "joke."

How the hell did I manage to misspell that?

Your denial is only making me want to do it. Would you feel better if I also suggest we send you Meryl Streep?

And now we have cp being posted itt.

well that and he's correct (which I notice you handwaved away).

val will defend this

Meh, she's a fine actress, I'm fine with that. Actors don't need to be brilliant, they just need to act good.

already deleted
Thanks mods

What's wrong with that? If that user hadn't posted Alunya, they would've passed as a regular poster here. If you can't tell the difference, then there's no problem with other boards coming here.

A dingo took mi baebeae

You just need to use a VPN and it works fine. It's a useless block, especially because people who consume obscure porn already are aware enough of how to circumvent internet walls.

With this day and age and with 3d printing, are you challenging me?

With all the terrorist attacks we got these years, and the almost daily shootings and bombing the whole world is having now, I believe we're reaching the boiling point and that someone will actually go and burn a mosque with muslims inside. Or at least I hope so, I know me and my whole family do.
I never asked for this, I wanted Le Pen to win, everyone I know voted Le Pen, why is Paris my country so cucked?

I really hope we don't go the same road as the UK and do a whole documentary about child pornography starring Rinko Iori. What am I saying? Of course the cucks will do it.

You sound like a cuck.

It was several.

Elaborate.

FUCKING ARCHIVE/SOURCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See

Est ce enfant pornographie? Hon Hon Hon Hon

At which point the libtards will ignore the chronological time of events and say that the bombing of a mosque is why muslims attack.

Nope. It was one bread for the actual creation, which got borked before it could be properly archived. But here, I got the pdf version. Someone else may have another backup from a local copy.
Unless you count that one user who took the joke that the character is somehow in love with Holla Forums kun a bit too seriously, still no.
And brought up a good point.

I hope the frogs interview Nogami, there's gonna be some extra salt.

breitbart.com/california/2017/05/17/jerry-brown-california-taxpayers-freeloaders/

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/26/california-bullet-train-dangerous-faults-raise-costs/
breitbart.com/california/2017/01/14/lat-federal-report-finds-massive-cost-overruns-californias-high-speed-rail/

breitbart.com/california/2017/01/05/fashion-designer-15-min-wage-forcing-leave-california/
this one hurt the most. LA has a huge garment district that was doing really god damn well recently and he fucking killed it as soon as it started
breitbart.com/california/2017/01/25/surprise-bay-area-restaurants-disappear-minimum-wage-hike/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/03/oakland-to-use-soda-tax-bait-and-switch-to-pay-deficit/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/seattle-15-minimum-wage-hurts-workers-government-deficits/
breitbart.com/california/2016/04/17/minimum-wage-california-american-apparel/

breitbart.com/california/2017/02/18/california-goes-one-step-beyond-obamacare-proposes-single-payer-healthcare-system-include-illegal-aliens/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/07/bernie-sanders-california-democrats-please-pass-single-payer-health-care/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/22/single-payer-health-care-cost-400-billion-california/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/31/cal-legislature-set-pass-400-billion-healthcare-takeover/

I just wanted to post fitgirls

Fuck

MONO RAIL

ONCE AGAIN!

I also forgot about the illegal defense fund
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/14/illegal-aliens-california-budget-jerry-brown/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/14/jerry-brown-budget-illegal-aliens/

I really hate living in this god forsaken state.

That's Governor 'Moonbeam' Brown for you. Guy's the biggest fucking retard we have for this state, and I am really worried about the upcoming 2018 Governor elections for this state, considering that Newsom is a huge faggot for anti-gun policies.

They better not try. I know libs can be morons, but I can't believe half the country could fall for this one. Not at all.

You overestimate libs' ability to reason with logic.

Well I can't actually check if it's true or not because the thread repository hasn't been updated since January, but I swore it took at least three threads to finalize Amane's design.

Is this child pornography?

You piece of filth, those child images are too impure for us french people.

archive.is/Fn5ep

Huh?

Or you know, you can take a look at the pdf right there
Unless you think I somehow made it all up, just for amane manko. All I can say is I gave you the pdf of the local copy I had, since I was actually there to see that bread in question.
Page 229 of 250 from the pdf.
tan derailed stuff IMO
Again, feel free to look at that pdf and compare the pics, by the end of that bread the basic design document was finalized or 99.999% finished. Or ask if another user who may have a local copy saved if you don't believe me. There was at least another one iirc who got it saved from his local copy before the bread went 404'd.
But hyperbole aside, it was not 52 threads, and 3-several threads is only if you count that one user who took the joke way too seriously about Holla Forumskun getting td tan's manko wet. Which is still no.

Don't jinx it, it might be used to promote trans identity bullshit.

Probably meant 'lol nerds neckbeard programmes, amirite?'

Or that.

Moisture draws great plump.

That doesn't prove other threads after didn't contain lots of design OC. That's why I wanted to look at the threads afterwards, but they're not in the repository. I shouldn't have said "finalize" because most of her design was essentially done really quickly and there was a lot of potential designs thrown away in favor of the earlier simpler ones.

God bless those nips hearts, they can do everything better

pastebin.com/cUbTjdrT
Those are the breads for April.

I want to FUCK Yui!

You can always count on Ubisoft to have the most extreme cringefest conference on E3.

Looking at this. Amane's design was mostly finalized in the second thread, and completely finalized by the end of the third thread. They didn't even come up with her name in the thread references. That happened in the second bread.

? The original point was the post claiming with hyperbole it took 52 breads to get every facet of the character, which even for hyperbole, was wrong.

Yes it was.
Meh, for good reasons, there was one idea with a rain kimono, but it would have made the silhouette much harder to read. And this
is as good a reason as any why some more complex design did not win out over the simpler ones.
But no one is stopping anyone else if they have an actual better design, and can show it.

There was brief discussions in previous breads before even that happened, if you want to be an absolute stickler, before the actual bulk of the -visual- creation happened. When TD anons made clear that they wanted a new tan, then talking about the morton salt girl as rough visual example, with the only mention of a working name if that, as TD-tan iirc. But even if that was taken into account. I'll safely bet It still is below 52 breads total count. (I know you didn't say that and it was someone else, I just found that number (why 52?) kinda funny.)

It's over.

99℅ of the posters aren't early birds.

It's fine.

It's 12:45 PM GMT, This is when it gets slow. Wait for 4-6 hours, it's gonna change.

is the post quoting fixed?

Yes it is, not a single new tab opened when I made this post.

nice

this is good

Good evening, my fellow evil girl fetishists!

Good morning too.

Jesus Christ, how the fuck does something like this happen.

Disarmed populace.

Where has Gookanon been?

Liberals are gonna kill themselves en masse at this point.
archive.is/ptVih
archive.is/1n1rC

Good. I wouldn't want insane and delusional degenerates near explosives.

Traps are for fucking, not for fighting.

The only thing I have to say to those aberrations that don't even try to look like women before chopping their cocks is that they should wait a few decades when genetics are more advanced and can manipulate our bodies.

I want to be an orc…

Worldwide Jonestown?

Trannies aren't traps.

Aren't there gun laws to prevent the mentally unsound from owning a gun?

It'll mean nothing until they can keep women out of combat.

Also

Kennedy better not cuck on this one. The Opposing case it utter nonsense.

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/870628608569745413

Liberals are now planning to resort to actual terrorism right after Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Accord. These people need to be reported to the FBI and fast before they actually take action.

Fuck yeah, we're back to the Weather Underground terrorist era!

Well, at least they are not muslims. Also, it would be incredibly fun to see comunists being smeared like they deserve.

What. I bet this fruity fuck is posting this from an apple device while wearing three different designer brands else they be seen as unfashionable by their friends. Countries aren't just going to fuck themselves over if they need an import from America just to make a point. Although, I guess if you've never been told no on your trust fund lifeline, you'll expect the rest of the world to bend to your whim like your parents do.

Hey now reddit. Black lives matter. Settle down.

They jump at the chance to blame right wing for everything since they want white terrorists. I wonder what they will do if it's white terrorists, but leftists.

Maybe just ignore them like they do anti-fa.

Media will, but I get the feeling that if these groups get listed as terrorists, a lot of unfortunate ties will be brought up.

Still say they're right wing and hope to dupe the public into believing it. Like that bernie supporter who shot and killed 2 white people. It was reported as a trump supporter killing people based on islamaphobia. Facts be damned

Neo Cons.

I'm hoping for the timeline to go to where the democratic party is so irrelevant that it's the GOP vs Libertarians by 2024. That'd be wonderful.

IT'S SHIT

Oh boy, look up "How To Raise a Feminist Son" on Twitter. Bunch of feminists getting triggered by shitposters that mocks their agenda towards demasculinating men while screaming "fragile masculinity". Join in the shitposting, fellas.

Dear god why would anyone want that?

thag generic japanese girl looks more like a jap ver of certain cat.

"Muh toxic masculinity must be recoded!"

Which cat?

That shit usually just ends up making the guy have a low-level hate women unless he's kept in a bubble well past high school. At which point he'll be generally useless as a person.

Or end up like these faggots.

Unhygienic. Should kill himself asap.
Well, I'd advise killing himself, but pretty sure the "man" can't get near a gun without retching, so yeah.
Don't know who that is.

There is always environmentally friendly hemp rope that he could hang himself with.

Isn't the first one Alison Rapp husband who had to see a priest because he was having a hard time accepting that it was okay for her wife to cuck him?

I wonder what happened to that guy.

This is what we have done to the media.

Considering she's e-whoring herself for Paterson shekels I imagine he's not in the picture anymore. Does he have a Twitter?

Man, is Pakman still around? I tought we broke him.

He is and I think we have.

Will normalfags EVER learn?

>Trump pulled out of a scam environmental protection agreement.
It never ceases to amaze me how blind they are to their own hypocrisy.

Did we piss off pedo dan again?

No. It happens in other top threads too.

So Nyberg then?

The you-know-whos are behind it.

Probably they're collaborating.

I'm gonna wait until someone actually calls Holla Forums a pedo site, he'll be outing himself at this point.

When they are going to stop? It doesn't do anything.

That's a PETA picture isn't it, damn bastards.

I checked to see if the page has been archived. When you try to archive a page that has already been archived, it tells you so. It hadn't. Must be a screen cap job.

Why do PETA hate cats? pic related

PETA hates all animals

Danny boyyyyyyyyy
the pipes
the pipes
are calllllllinnngggggggg
youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Retards who scream cuck at everything ruin threads. Don't believe me? Check a WWE thread on /wooo/. Everything that happens, "cuck". That started happening the second that unironic Cena fans started showing up and shitting things up. So forgive me if I think that kind of behaviour is indicative of you being an unmitigated retard.

We know where this goes.

Do you know what PETA stands for?
Planned Extermination Terrestial Animals.
This was half-joke.

So they're getting someone to post cp so they can save cp on their computer as evidence? What a fucking strategy.

He is obviously trying to do the naked apron, but that only works on 2D women if cooking is involved, and only women otherwise. Even then, keep your cooking wear and your fetish wear separate.

See they feel good about doing stupid shit, when in reality they are just making everyone's lives miserable AND destroying their stated goal.

Holy fuck, Pedo Dan is actually at it again.

Also, PETA is made of hypocrites who say they save animals by taking them and placing them in their shelters, then euthanize them all, claming that "it couldn't be saved" somehow.
Reminds me when a bunch of cunts stole a bum's dog in France.

Admittedly, I only checked archive.is. Are there any other archive sites they could have used?

Update
wayback machine has it saved 4 times.

With the cp spam?

Traps are not trannies, user.

said.

I'm not used to wayback machine. I was trying to find that out but I keep failing to look at the pages.

This cat.

True. Sorry for being mistaken.

I don't see any CP yet, but it would be wise to check the archives to see if someone doesn't try to fuck with us.
If anyone knows some archive sites other than Wayback and archive.is, make sure to let us know too, they might be using anything.

I saw that CP. Disgusting.

Report that shit once you see that. Scum who post that shit deserve to end up like Madd Thadd.

In the archives? There is mention of it in the archived page, by looking at the posts inside, but I don't see any actual CP post yet. Then again, I'm not used to Wayback.
Report on sight though.

user you're a fucking retard who should neck yourself

I slammed that global report immediately

I can take a look. It's been a while since I've used wayback though.

Yeah I have no idea what that cat is supposed to be. Communist China Cat? It's the mascot to somewhere I know but fuck me if I recognize it.

This was first thing I did.

Not in archives.

They also wanted to straight up murder Knut, the german polar bear because the media attention he was getting was "inhumane".

fuck off.

It's Amane mixed with Alunya?.
I think.

Aren't polar bears, like, an endangered species?

I checked the wayback. It says it's saved 4 times, but all I can see is two. (Maybe it's two viewable snapshots and two backups of the same snapshots?) Neither cap has any of the cp spam. They both have the >is this CP Schreier jokes, but I think they caps were made too early to actually catch anything.

Important to note as well, the caps were made by Wayback's web crawler. It wasn't a person that snapped the thread.

This one was born in a zoo.

could whomever is doing it be using a bot to post the CP then instructing WBM to archive it. If it archives before the post is processed, it would explain it, wouldn't it?

That's the reason they brought?
The fucking scum.

So a traditionalist yamato nadeshiko is perfect in other words.

Yes.

who made the crawler?

Anyway, remember the suggestion of showing how localization ruins mediums especially on what Treehouse is doing on Nintendo exclusives using ancient Japanese painting/literature? "Localize" this in accordance to that plan.

Content crawled via the Wayback Machine Live Proxy mostly by the Save Page Now feature on web.archive.org.

It's the site dedicated crawler. It goes around on its own and finds shit. We'd be able to tell if a person requested the archive.

forgot the picture

I think that most have their hearts in the right place but they're such attention whores that engage in terrible attempts at publicity and demonstrations that it's difficult to take them seriously

ask any person that works at an animal sancutary or zoo about animal rights activists and how moronic most of them are and you'll hear some really eye-opening stuff. There's a reason that most of the zoo animals are there and it's that they've lived in captivity their entire lives or are unable to survive in the wild. But then you get dreadlocked retards trying to break them because like, animals should be ""free"" man, which ultimately results in the animals dying or getting hurt because lo and behold, they don't know shit about the outside world and it isn't like they can just run into the rainforest/tundra/serengeti next door

polite sage for off-topic

Mai is an abuse woman

One more gacha shit mobile game.
Do all IPs now have at least one?
Too bad some IPs are gacha shit only.

SNK WAS mobile and pachi shit up until a year ago.

This one is old as fuck, it's just been localized this year.
It's piss easy money in Asia.

Link?

I guess. It's still gambling for shit that doesn't matter though. Unless someone sells their account.

The dress I bought came in the mail today. I'm so happy.

How does it look like?

LONDON

Pics or didn't happen.

If you are a male and like sex guys, you are gay.

KOF 98UM OL

The only reason to even consider playing it is the dialogue anyways. Shits 10/10 if you're an SNKfag

and like sex with guys

Bless office aras

Where? I suppose it's in one of the top boards.

Anyone else watching Kathy Griffin pull the crying card on stream?

I heard she's trying to sue someone because of bullying or something. Pathetic. Stick to 2D or traps guys.

Its probably been deleted now I haven't F5 the thread in a while

From what I can see she's trying to turn it around like Trump singled her out because he's big bully white male power meanypants, the forced laughing at her "jokes" from the two plants is just awful

Real hilarious scaring a kid by making him think his dad's dead. Don't you dare express disapproval about it though, you might be a bully if you do and face a lawsuit.

Is she a jew?

I was just trying to say that most of the creation took place over three threads not one like you said. I'm trying to make some argument that a retarded amount of unnecessary effort was put into it like Mr. 52 breads man. 52 is weird number to pick randomly. Does it have some sort of significance?

I've been too busy playing video games to follow politics. What exactly was the Paris Agreement? I don't mean the advertised version, I mean the actual agreement.

Will post hentai in exchange for sources and a nice TL;DR

I'm not* trying

Scroll up or ctrl-f "Paris"

It's pretty much "pay us a shitton of money to not global warm the planet".
Just your regular EU scam.

Demanding better studies for the weather.

She is Irish American. Pro LGBTBBQ.

Eco-terrorism. Burger pay 80% of its costs. China and India nearly nothing, because they are developing countries

fee.org/articles/the-amazing-arrogance-of-the-paris-climate-agreement/

Here's some articles. And trump's take on the agreement.

It was basically the USA has to pay for Europe and the 3rd world(I honestly can't tell the difference) welfare.

That pisses me off. There is a certain extent where that is somewhat acceptable, but China got its money because it ignored pollution restraint and humanitarian issues; as well as fucking over its customers with trashy products. The knowledge on how to build better factories is out there, and if not, they could easily hire people to draw up plans, get the right materials, parts and whatever else is needed to lower their pollution issue. Except they don't.

There is no difference anymore.

UN asking for gibs

This was such a blatant attempt to fuck the US yet morons are acting like America are pulling an act of war.

Get hype for censor bars literally out the ass.

I believe the EU will declare it as an act of war and try and start shit over their gibsmeat.

They're currently kissing China's ass and hailing Putin out of spite against Trump but still wailing against Russian aggression.

If they actually do this, I defect to the US.

It's just covfefe, don't worry about it.

Don't you think she looks a bit too old for his tastes in this picture?

Isn't "Hold 'em tighter" Dan Schneider's nickname?

All a UHC system has to do to work is manage to transfer the capital currently being spent on private healthcare into the budget for the single-payer healthcare. Once that happens, Californians on average will be paying much less on healthcare. Less than half what they currently do, in fact. The state bureaucrats would have to be very, very incompetent to bungle that up. Sorry man, but this is one of these things where people will look back and be stunned that some of us opposed it.

That said, that 400b is nothing short of absurd for a state with 40m people. France has one of the best UHC systems in the world, and it costs the equivalent of 245b burgerbux for 67m people. That's nearly triple the cost. That estimative has to be wrong.

dan schneider, dan olson, what's the difference, they both like cunny

The EU will fall to Islam before anything else.

HA!

Look at the insane, irrational shit Merkle is trying to make other EU countries do, I think she wants that to happen.

never forget he teamed up with the most hated internet tranny in the world to download and then post "CP" onto Holla Forums in order to prove to the world how evil we are

CP at least in canada you mongoloid looking retard, dan

that kid looks like 7/8, it's right up his alley

I though she liked them before 6.

I MEAN HE, IT'S A TYPO

You're not that far off.

Close enough, you gamergays

Amazing. They do realize that China is a potemkin state that is going to crash and burn? If not because its economy is propped up on bullshit then because they are looking at their first real underclass revolution because their upper classes are acting like retards while still fucking everyone over? Humans are willing to forgive a smart despot, but the next generation looks to be cut from the same cloth as the hipsters here. Degenerates, the lot of them.

And Putin isn't stupid enough to ignore an opportunity like this. If he can get influence and start relieving sanctions imposed on Russia, he will, but he will make it so that every deal is slanted in his favor.

I think there's a difference. There's

and pic related

I understood you fam, keep in mind I mostly count the bulk of the creation being the visual part, which was done in that one bread, as the one that got pretty much at least up to 95% of the thing done. If I were to count it to include the buildup, it might be 3 and change, since the buildup was not a specific bread dedicated to 'ok, let's brainstorm and sketch out a character'. IIRC I even asked if the TD anons wanted something like viv holding an umbrella at one point, and another user bringing up the morton salt girl image example.

It is a funny number to pick. Not sure if it has any significance, other than hyperbole.

She's behaving as if she is one of the (((chosen people))). Though tbh, it's not surprising. She was never that funny, most of her act is 'cringe comedy' for the libtard crowd, that is more annoying than funny. The second I saw her apology vid (probably prompted by a visit from people in suits and sunglasses) I was thinking, 'how long will she try to turn it into a buh buh but trump bullied me too buh buh I was just trying to start a conversation'.

Rich chinks now are like the novoi-ruskis were in the 90's, only worse.

It's very cute, nice black one I got for cheap. Also bought some knee high socks with hearts on it. Thinking about buying a maid outfit and cat ears.

Not always, if I'm wearing girl clothes, I'm just playing the girl role and having straight sex.

Why are you into interracial porn?

Why do these goony bearded men always turn out to be pieces of shit?

How many weeks year does have?
Rhetoric question.jpg

She's already making victim from herself.
It was on /n/ already.

Somebody fucking remind him

What the hell does he think is stopping him? Ah, forget it, they live in a cult.

archive.fo/McHkC

Don't you think they're a little, just a little too young?

airports law, user

self-loathing + internatlised perma-beta status + marxism = male SJW

What the fuck is this faggot going to do "resist" Trump? Sign on to it and claim NeoGaf as a "virtual, sovereign country"?

Read it again. I did say what he's saying is right, because it's "common knowledge". It's his framing that's the real propaganda. It's extremely clever, I'll grant him that.

BAKER?

I forgot about text formatting.

18 more posts

It was decided in a vote whether or not the special elf-san book will have steam or not.
82% want without steam.

Embrace the possibilities, ye of little faith.

I don't get all these faggots pledging to honor the Paris thing, what are they going to do? Donate billions of dollars to China?

That's good right, or is this one of those steam=pc retards

Fuck it, I'll bake myself.
NEW BREAD
TENTATIVE TITLE IS "YEP EDITION"
ANYTHING TO ADD/CHANGE?

I guess if Platinum ported to PC and P5 disregarded SJWs, then anything can happen. Here's hoping for uncensored hentai.

Good thing that I only have goony beard.

Calm down, Estelle, I got you.
Don't tell Joshua.

They go through this song and dance every time trump does something, it makes them feel like rebels while playing into (((their))) hands.

No fuck you

Anyone has that girl fetishism screenshot from gaf?

FORGOT TO MENTION
RELEASING AT 700 POSTS
AGAIN, SUGGEST CHANGES OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

Here.
Any changes for new bread?

Thats gay

I'm kinda tired of everything. The politics, the people being ignoramuses, the terrorists, the immigrants, the journalists, the games media.

Just so tired.

I feel like the only thing keeping me from checking out of life is the next video game.

Sorry for blogposting. Have ara.

well since you are asking… more lewds.

No it's a special Elf-san wa Yaserarenai book that will not censor chapter 5 with steam.

I'll post lewds on the old bread archive then.

Will there be any other censorship?

The reference was not weeks, dough. It was breads. 52 breads, so if it was an oblique reference to 52 weeks in a year, it doesn't quite work either since these type of breads in question go faster than a weekly thing.

Yeah, it didn't take long for the cunt to try to shift the blame on trump. Funny how in any other place and time, she could face charges of threatening physical harm, and up to treason.

So that's was that steam post was about, sweet.

I think they will just go for as little censorship that is possible to be able to sell the special edition.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Thanks for the ara, and don't worry, we all are tired a little bit.
Just don't forget to sage next time.

That's nice to hear. How's it being distributed?

Don't know.
It's being relased on the 26th next month.

I'm in hell since I was born and forever will
I'm not leaving, in fact I can't
here have some fresh oc

I wonder how euphoric he was at that moment?

No, it was at least 3 breads of time wasted on a OC donut steel.

WeW
e
W

Because with that breads worth of time wasted, it could have been so much more productive, such as screencapping movieblob's 999999878909th insane ranting.

Is this irredeemably furry?