Codemonkey fix your shit

Quick-reply is broken and sends you to a new tab if you click somebody's post. Some nigger on Holla Forums (>>>Holla Forums7088498) made a quick User JS fix for it. Copy-paste the following into your User JS field in the site-extension's options:

Quick-reply is broken and sends you to a new tab if you click somebody's post. Some nigger on Holla Forums (>>>Holla Forums7088498) made a quick User JS fix for it. Copy-paste the following into your User JS field in the site-extension's options:

var allLinks = document.links;
for(var i=0; i

Son of a whore it decided to inject a duplicate of the first paragraph for no real reason.

Codemonkey is busy probably working for some flip tech company that actually pays, unlike 8ch.

>>>/sudo/38910
Also that seems like a really dirty hack. I don't want every link replaced on every page on every reload.

I guess unless you can do better yourself you've got to rely on the goodwill of other anons since I don't know the first thing about programming myself. "It just werks" kinda thing.

I'm not an idiot

t. Idiot

Idiot.

Oh, I thought there was something wrong with my custom scripting. Thanks for making this thread bro.

huh, that IS weird. Wonder what's going on?

Reminder that Jim only cares about the purposeful destruction of the site.

Codemonkey slacking off again

a while ago codeporchmonkey said he'd have big news coming some time soon regarding the site

hope it breaking was not part of it

Thanks brah.

Wish he would stop breaking the site every couple weeks.

If you think that's a dirty hack you must've had an aneurysm back when we needed custom JS to automatically try resubmitting failed posts.

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN
HOW CAN A WEBSITE CLAIM TO BE ANONYMOUS IF ALL IP'S ARE STORED AND SHARED
G FUCKING G

I thought it was IP hashes?

It was alot more then that

I repressed my memories of those times in the hopes of never reliving them again.

Nothing will compare to that hell.
On the bright side : This situation could be worse.
There could be a stupid song that nobody likes looping in the background.

You better not be shitting on harmony

Nah. Something like that Spiderman ass slap song.

If you didn't notice, you now can't quote link to another post or board in a sentence, you can only do it on a new line.

OP tried to link to:
>>>Holla Forums7088498

No, that was good. Things like that kept the newfags away. 4chan went to shit when the captcha was introduced, but not because of jewgle or whatever. The captcha actually drastically reduced spam, and thus reduced how much you needed to wade through spam to find any real threads. Thus newfags and casuals were deterred and only determined users got through. You needed to wade through a ton of spam, but the content you got was better.