Red Orchestra: Ostfront Gamenight

Red Orchestra: Ostfront Gamenight
Friday June 2nd - Saturday June 3rd
Starting 3pm EST/7pm UCT/8pm GMT

COME PLAY RED ORCHESTRA: OSTFRONT FAGGOTS

Where can I get it?
Buyfags: store.steampowered.com/app/1200/Red_Orchestra_Ostfront_4145/ or use a key reseller (TWI are sellouts etc etc).
When you buy the game you get two temporary passes to give out to other uses to let them play for a few days so maybe anons can ask for those ITT.

Piratefags: mega.nz/#F!e1YQWLAI!DNaDNdSB_QwLRwQFn2ZgIQ!m0hxRabY
Download RedOrchestra.7z in the client folder
then unzip it and run 'RunMeWindows.bat'. Linuxfags, hostfags and those wanting more detailed instructions can use this: notehub.org/ys6f0/

How do I connect?
Server name: Infinity Gamenight (or possibly Club Benguin)
Server password: infv
I'm pretty sure some user called the slot after Eternal Silence but I can't remember for what game. If that user is around and is still willing to host speak up: if not then any game with a willing host (preferably East Coast USA) will be considered.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Red_Orchestra:_Ostfront_41-45#Widescreen_resolution
8v.allowed.org/
store.steampowered.com/app/1230/Mare_Nostrum/
store.steampowered.com/app/1280/Darkest_Hour_Europe_4445/
moddb.com/mods/revenge-of-the-turul/downloads/revenge-of-the-turul-beta-213
youtube.com/watch?v=10ddkvQFZ7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=foRSjQFVtQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsAbf-pqXZA
8v.allowed.org
plays.tv/download
gametracker.com/server_info/45.32.6.40:7757/top_players/?searchipp=50&sort=1&order=DESC
8v.allowed.org/files/Client/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ
Why do I keep missing?
The game accurately models ballistics, if you're shooting at a distant target take into account bullet drop and travel time (this takes some getting used to). Also make sure your rifle is rested on something if possible. If you're a basic rifleman then getting a 1:1 K:D ratio is fine, even half of that is normal if you're attacking.

I keep running out of MG ammo
Use quicksay to ask for more, you'll show up on the map as a MG icon for teammates.

How do I give an MG gunner ammo?
Press use (default F) on them.

How do I kill tanks as an infantryman?
Engineers can use satchels. German anti-tank infantry can use panzerfausts (most effective in the rear). Russian anti-tank infantry can use the PTRD (most effective when used to make the enemy tank crew die of laughter). Sometimes you can find panzerfausts in the map also. If the enemy tank crew is dumb enough to poke their heads out of the hatches feel free to shoot the fuckers.

How do I equip a bayonet?
Press Z.

What's the difference between the guns I can pick (e.g. MP40 vs MP41)?
Generally they'll all perform similarly, the only real choice is for Squad Leaders or Anti-Tank troops.

How do I blow up an obstacle?
Satchel Charges.

How do I capture an objective?
You need more of your people in it than the defender. Kill some of them or get more people inside.

How do I drive a tank?
You have to be a tank crewman or commander. Anyone can drive the halftrack and clown car.

How do I call in artillery?
Use the radio as Squad Leader, someone has to mark a location with binoculars first.

How do I use smoke grenades?
Squad Leaders spawn with them. Often they're crucial so use them well.

IF YOU NEED A RESOLUTION THE GAME DOES NOT SUPPORT BY DEFAULT
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Red_Orchestra:_Ostfront_41-45#Widescreen_resolution

Joining.

You're about 18 hours early user, this is the early thread to let anons get a hold of the game and work out technical issues.

Catalog has been updated. The next revision may ditch the icons in favor of a graph. What do you think? Do you still like the icons? Do you have better ideas on the graph? Discuss.

What's the upside and downside to each? Will one need a larger filesize etc?

The graph would cut out the fat & stick with only vital info like these.
For stuff like bots, they're dependent on features. Keep in mind the graph pic is a very rough idea & might not actually look like that.

I say go with the graph option then, as long as you can get it looking good within the catalog and it won't make the image too large.
Fuck this 'new tab for replies' nonsense is annoying.

I like the icons just streamline them i.e. a universal DRM icon with a number on the corner of it to signify how many layers there are.

Like this?

Like so?

The icon is a replacement for Steam, GFWL, and the RSC.

My mistake.
CODEMONKEY FIX THIS SHIT

That seems like it'll save some duplication which is good (in practical terms DRM is DRM whatever the specific sub-type).

I have enough leftover Steam wallet money to buy it, but should I, considering there's another option?

I'd say no, TWI sold out on the long-term players years ago. It's really up to you though.

Is it on sale right now? If now i'm gonna finish pirating it.

Just pirate it and play it for the weekend. It's not worth spending the money on it unless you really like the game.

I'll be away for a few hours, if you have technical issues then post ITT and another user should help you out. Worst case I'll try and get it fixed for you before tomorrow evening. Do not panic if you can't join servers with the piratefag version, I'm pretty sure it only works with cracked servers.

That is that the piratefag version probably won't work with the other servers you can see in the internet tab but should work fine with the gamenight server (which currently is not up). Do make sure you can see other servers in the internet tab though even if you can't join them.

Testing Server is up
New download links as well if you don't like MEGA. Info in link:
8v.allowed.org/
Username: radcorp
Password: infv

Jesus fuck. I need a source on that. My brother and I entered into the contest and this implies we never had a fighting chance. Fuck am I mad, google searching doesn't bring up anything however. I need some place to start reading up.

Joining to see if it works.

Try asking in

Seems to be be working fine.

Good to hear. Steam or cracked version?

HAHA! TIME TO FIGHT FOR THE FATHERLAND!
tomorrow cause i gotta download this fucking thing now

Cracked.

a bit late but yes I can see the chat

That should be in RedOrchestraClient.ini, not RedOrchestra.ini

Good catch, I clarified this in the Tips section. This only applies to the pirated version since I added the Client suffix to differentiate between the dedicated server and game configuration files.

I haven't had a change to play Quake with someone in a while. Xonotic could use more players too.

Xonotic was three gamenights back I think.

Only a gigabyte, that's not too bad.

Do the tanks recognize joystick input, also is there dive bombers in the game?

Well shit, I should have paid more attention to these. That one was probably while I was without Internet though.

(heiled)
You could use Joy2Key or something similar. What joystick?

Logitech EXTREME 3D pro

[spoiler]They couldn't make the name sound any gayer could they[spoiler]

That's only because you've yet to use the
THRUSTMASTER

Any way to disable the gun pointing itself when I'm looking around? Feels like I'm playing a Wii game.

I don't think so

lol, I was going to get one of those but I didn't want to spend more than $50. My only issue with mine is the hat switch, I thought it would move more freely but its more or less a d-pad. I use a mouse in one hand for now until I get use to it. I guess I'll just have to improve my situational awareness

Try using pan rather than snap view and maybe a button to return view to center. Mouse view can actually work really well and depending on the situation you might switch between the two. Head tracking could give you an advantage but if you're playing something with padlock it's less important.

I never participated in the mapping contests because if your map was selected to be added to the game, Tripwire would take it and fuck it up and remove anything that made it remotely unique or interesting so that it could be played by the lowest common denominator.

It wouldn't surprise me if the contests had been rigged somehow.

I stopped mapping after Ostfront though

I'll boot up IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 and see if I can change it to pan view. Thanks for the advice

Are other players blind as fuck with all these bushes and trees? Because I think I'm gonna get raped.

I found it. You press F9 to enable panview, and it automatically centres when you let go so that's sweet. It doesn't turn your whole head around, only 90 degress left or right, but that's all you really need anyway - I can just use the mouse to check my six if I don't have a mirror

Actually that's called Centered snap, I'll see if there is an actual pan view option

Daily reminder that Darkest Hour 44-45 is still being updated by the devs and is still alive if you want a shitty excuse for buying RoOST.

There's just one problem Mr. Hansen the servers are either ded or run by tryhards who'll ban you if you dont suck their dicks just right

It's been a while since I've played 1946. If it doesn't have smooth panning try something like antimicro and bind the hat switch to mouse.

It's too late to change, but why Ostfront and not DH?

Yeah it doesn't, I'll just use the mouse. No biggy, only a few control configurations need re-mapping

I think for size and simplicity's sake. I can always switch it to DH or Mare Nostrum on Sunday if there's enough interest.

That post was talking about a map contest years ago (maybe 2-3). I have no reason to believe TWI have changed recently though.

Fuck, I just remember which game it was. Some user called UT (I think 2004?).
IF UNREAL TOURNAMENT FAG IS AROUND AND STILL WILLING TO HOST SPEAK UP

Not sure about tanks but google should no. No planes.

That's intentional because otherwise you could just use the old trick of 'piece of blu-tack/tape on centre of screen' to get back your crosshair.

Smaller download, easier install, easier to understand, anons would prefer not to play the more generic setting etc. DH might happen on Sunday or it might happen in a future gamenight.

I nominate PEE ARR

I just tested it and the tanks work with joysticks, well with mine at least.

PR fags have next slot, if they want it. Alternatively the unreal slot if that fag doesn't show in the next day or two.

Was it complicated to set up? A little guide for those anons who want to use tanks would be good. We're probably going to avoid tank heavy maps and stick to combined arms, at least early on. That means 1-3 tanks a side in most cases.

That's very true. One of the [29th] admins told me not to brag because I said 'owned' after getting a bunch of people with a grenade

Nah it wasn't hard, I just want into options and then input and enabled joystick, mapped a few keys to make shooting and viewing a little more comfortable.

Oh dear.

define next slot fam
you mean like literally the next slot or the next OPEN slot

Apologies, I meant next open slot. Probably the 'put game here' one since it's free + it will have been over a month since the last realistic shooter and PR fags have been pushed back repeatedly (that wasn't intentional, we just had to mess with the list a bunch and you sort of fell through the cracks).

Because DH is alive and people are sick of the western front.

Feels bad man

Why don't we play Forgotten Hope 2?

Come on anons, bet we could fill all 128 slots of the server

Because this game night is already set.

It's on the catalog, we'll do it in a few months. We'll have to test it a bunch first though because 2142 was revive and it was unstable as fuck: the cause was probably the game rather than revive but that needs to be double checked.

The missing slot is going to be PR, followed by another game (hopefully something with cars for a change) and then maybe Shattered Horizon. After SH we could slot in FH2. It's just that doing it right after PR is too realisticy FPS games in a row and that isn't great.

Also: for the Warband night. Should we do the coop survival mod (Full Invasion 1 rather than 2 to avoid bloat) or go with something more normal? Coop scales up and down pretty well with player numbers and skill but I don't know if anons would prefer standard battles.

Tbh I would prefer Napoleonic wars.

Napoleonic wars doesn't function well below at least 40 players unless we go bots v humans.

Not that bots v humans isn't an option mind it's just that if we're going that route I'd have thought Full Invasion does that better already. I'm open to all suggestions.

Coop survival sounds like fun. Never tried it. Is it actually fun?

You can probably go look up videos of it or even download Full Invasion 2 and jump on a server (I think it's still active). You basically try to survive ~50 or so waves of varying enemies, every third wave is a boss wave and dead players respawn after that boss. Cash from kills can be spent on more ammo, random weapon/shield boxes and buying breakable barricades (you can also heal with beds, of course).

Huh, I could have sworn that at some point in time Red Orchestra Ostfront natively supported 1080x1920 resolution. Did Tripwire break that shit intentionally too?

coop sounds fun

I thought that too, see this though
Possibly.

Is there possibility to play Mare Nostrum in between normal RO maps for this game night?

I want to chase brits back to their little island

Mare Nostrum and Carpathian Crosses will be played but not Darkest Hour.

I don't think anons have Mare Nostrum or Carpathian Cross maps installed. The instructions were only to download the base game.

Unless the Carpathian maps can be added server-side and downloaded automatically by clients.

That's what so odd about it. I played this game for years and I am certain I didn't have to mess around with .ini files in order to get a 1080 resolution back when this game launched.

Hell yeah

It's in the megafile and is easy to do so, it's an installer .exe.

Legitfags will need a separate set of instructions also + time to download it all. I suggest we do vanilla for Friday and then mix it up with mods on Saturday and/or Sunday (if the game is popular enough to run Sunday).
Also never underestimate how hard anons will find it just to install the tiniest of mods, trust me on this.

O DVCE IL MARE E NOSTRVM

Mussolini did nothing wrong tbh

Politically perhaps, he was a terrible strategist. That wouldn't matter so much if he didn't insist on centralised control of the armed forces. Even that would have been acceptable if it led to the different branches coordinating effectively (it did not).

O DVCE IL MARE E NOSTRVM

He had a cool hat though.

Yeah that's fair actually. I wish the strategy and military had been actually handled as good as Romans had. As the Roman seemed like what he was going but he failed to recreate that part of it.

Because retarded hitler refused to help him
If only he didnt stopped invasion of malta and sent more help to north africa

I see that somebody consumed too much anglo memes about "muh shit italian army"

Part of the problem was (fairly legitimate) concerns over internal power struggles if he devolved too much. Still that's a downside of authoritarianism.

Hitler was also a terrible strategist but that's rather beside the point. Italy should not have joined until at least 1942 and then potentially have just sneakily joined the Allies, that would probably have been best for them as a country.

I agree, overall Muso really underestimated the scale of the war, first of all italy wasn't prepared for full scale war secondly it didnt had the industrial capacity needed for the war not to mention lack of resources.

That and he thought the UK would fold and wanted his foot in the door. He wouldn't necessarily have to join the Allies anyway, he could just do a Franco and hold on as 'neutral' then be in a perfect position in the Cold War (it turns out fascist dictatorships are great bulwarks against communism and so prime targets for US funding + support).

Why would I play this when I got Red Orchestra 2 for free just a few days ago?

Yeah if he held out till the cold war by being neutral Italy would probably be a cool place today still.

RO2 sucks.

Agree, but given the historical context it wasnt so obvious at that time.

RO2 is dumbed down as fuck.

True enough but staying neutral until an obvious winner was decided was actually Mussolini's original policy, he just jumped too early because he thought that decision was ~1940. To be fair to him unless you've got a good knowledge of how the UK will act it did seem like Germany had won to those who did not understand the importance of the RN.

what?

Random Niggers.

That and people would understand that Nazism =/= Fascism. Portugal is a pretty good example of how Italy might have gone with 'neutral but allied aligned'.

Royal Navy user. Until you remove the RN the UK has no reason to surrender in WW2 since another war with a united continental Europe is pretty much inevitable. Have as many troops as you want in France but they're fucking worthless if they can't cross the Channel (and more importantly if you can't keep them supplied on the other side).
We should, perhaps, calm down the derail a tad.

Host here
If there's enough interest today and Saturday I can host Mare Nostrum, Carpathian Crosses or Darkest Hour on Sunday.
If you have Steam version you can download MN and DH through that as they are official mods and launch them normally through your library:
store.steampowered.com/app/1230/Mare_Nostrum/
store.steampowered.com/app/1280/Darkest_Hour_Europe_4445/
You can install Carpathian Crosses the same way as follows for pirates, then add -mod=CarpathianCrossesClient to the Red Orchestra launch options to play with the mod.

If you have the pirate version all you need to do is download the mod's 7z file, extract it to the root folder and run the RunMe.bat. Then you can launch the mod with PlayMareNostrum/DarkestHour/CarpathianCrosses.bat

The downloads and detailed instructions for everything are on the site in this post.

Im interested in both Mare and Carpathian. I got both working great on pirate version.

Though to emphasise: you do not need these for tonight or tomorrow (but downloading them in advance for Sunday might be a good idea). Do not panic if you have not got them.

I suggest we do Mare Nostrum on Sunday. Carpathian Crosses is a bit more complicated for legitfags to install and DH is a more generic setting + if we run unpassworded random faggots will show up.

Yeah im down with that. Im ready for some regular RO as well. I mainly want to play that.

There's also that Hungary mod.

I only made packages for the three mods but I can add it in the future.

Isn't that Carpathian Crosses?

Thats Romania.

I was under the impression that the Carpathian Mountains also went into Hungary, my bad. Anyway we should keep to the mods that can be easily installed by both legitfags and piratefags.

Only 4-5 hours yet user.

Oh well. Shit maybe it does? But i believe all of the Axis forces are Romanian Royal Army.

I think I found the mod you were looking for. As I said though I think Mare Nostrum would be good for Sunday when you consider everything. We can always run RO:OST with the harder to install mods on an off-weekend in future for the hardcore anons (myself included). Gamenights need to aim for the most casual-user friendly config possible both in terms of gameplay and installation.

Yeah i agree. I havent played RO in years. So im pretty hyped to get into this.

It looks like we're going to run unpassworded with an overflow server if needed, you might even see some of the old faces from RO:OST. Apparently the game is mostly populated by toaster-using slavs nowadays though.

Here's the mod install in visual form. They should justwerkâ„¢

Awesome this should great.

Link, in fact link every mod for the game you know of, did you know there was going to be a Winter War mod for RO2 but the devs didn't cuckout to Tripwire.

That's a shame. Picrelated is the only game I know about that does the Winter War (outside of GSGs anyway).

Oh yeah thats right. What exactly happened again. Also please someone make a Winter War mod for RO1.

I think he's talking about
moddb.com/mods/revenge-of-the-turul/downloads/revenge-of-the-turul-beta-213

it says RO2 but if you read the description it's for Ostfront

>Mare Nostrum gameplay, youtube.com/watch?v=10ddkvQFZ7Y
>Carpathian Crosses gameplay, youtube.com/watch?v=foRSjQFVtQ8
>Revenge of the Turul gameplay, youtube.com/watch?v=ZsAbf-pqXZA

IT'S HAPPENING
Didn't think it'd be cracked.

SOON
Credit to hostfag for that one, he actually got two different piratefag options.

Not that, strictly speaking, there's anything stopping you going on now but I've still got to deal with the map rotation for hostfag.

TO THE 13 FAGGOTS WHO CANNOT READ START TIMES: SERVER WILL RESTART SINCE WE'RE STILL IN TESTING MODE

Alright fags we're starting early since there's already 12 of you on.

Gee, what a fucking surprise.

>youtube.com/watch?v=foRSjQFVtQ8

The memes write themselves.

What's the server IP?

Not sure, you should be able to connect to it from the server list anyway.

Up to 27 already, not bad anons.

If you accidentally get killed, type "np" to forgive them. Also PPD-40 is ass.

I have a few things to do, but I hope I can joing in a few hours.

O DVCE IL MARE È NOSTRVM

45.32.6.40:7757

Piratefag here, can I get more detailed instructions on how to get it to work aside from "just run this"?

8v.allowed.org/

Koingsplatz up now.

Let me know if it doesn't work and what happens.

Friendly reminder to bully Der Fuhrer for not knowing the difference between a Tiger 1 and an IS-2…

GOOD WORK
Still seems to work fine though.

Anyone been getting a black screen crash when trying to boot?

Am I missing something?

No?
Have you checked pcgamingwiki?

click internet dummy

Click internet.

nvm fixd :)

Oh, I capped the wrong screen. I already tried it and nothing shows up. I don't see an option to manually add or connect to a server.

Have you tried pressing refresh?

There's a guide on 8v.allowed.org
Sometimes it doesn't refresh properly and you can fix it by hitting refresh twice in quick succession. Other times it needs a restart.

However you can skip that if you go to favourites and right click to manually add a server. Just paste 45.32.6.40:7757

Good maps so far are Rakowice and Lyes Krovy, I'm taking a break.

Well shit, I never guessed that. Works fine now and I played a couple rounds.

Is that you roofanon?

For the anons discussing breathing in the server earlier, you're supposed to do it after the exhale, then smoothly pull your trigger before the inhale to get the most accurate shot. Holding your breath while aiming only increases your heartrate and makes you even more unsteady.

This looks extremely comfy. Where are you at?

In the forest user.
No skinwalkers here.
Nice and safe, you come forest now.

First time I participated in a game night.

That's a shame user but there's plenty more to come.

Can I at least fug you before you kill me, mrs. skinwalker??

I'll post ITT when that mountain map ends for those who care.

Just stopped shooting gooks in Rising Storm, went onto Holla Forums and saw this thread. I kinda felt burnt out on shooting stuff for the night but hey, I haven't played this shit in years and this is normally a dead game. Re-installing right now, will probably join in soon.

Looking forward to it user.

Is that a bayonet next to the laptop? Is it a slav bayonet?

HILL MAP IS OVER

Hill Map was the best.

t. Soviet player

Not at all Gomrade, why the Lenin would you ever Trotsky that?

reminds me of rms.sexy

This Darth Maul fag is hilarious. Please tell me he isn't from Holla Forums.

Why is he hilarious?

He appears to be roughly 13 years old and hates an user with 'serbian' in his name for some reason.

He is obviously Albanian and he shot me when I wouldn't let him drive the tank.

If he's being a real cock I can get the host to kick him but honestly I think he's funnier ingame. Up to you.

O DVCE IL MARE È NOSTRVM

Probably not from Holla Forums then, also you should ban him from the sever

Holla Forums is an 18+ japanese image board :^)

FOR ANYONE WANTING TO SAVE CLIPS GAMEPLAY WITHOUT SHADOWPLAY

Use Plays.tv, it's a gratis program that runs in the background that either records entire sessions in automatic mode and you can save bookmarks, or manual mode to either record gameplay clips or gameplay sessions. You don't need to sign up for shit either.

If you use AMD, it's one of the third party programs they support in the driver updates every so often.

plays.tv/download

I'll ask hostfag to ban him if he starts being an issue.

If only that was the case

One thing may lead to another

Turns out the game isn't completely dead and RO.pl was having an event tonight so that means there are too many normalfags in the server, bring back the password.

how do you join the server from the console?

Try 'open xxxxxx' where xxxx is the IP

or use

Where did everyone go all of a sudden?

Where are the damned tanks?

Ragequit due to lack of team coordination and repeated maps.

Well if people would listen in chat and not vote for shit maps that wouldn't happen.

They do every week and they have their oen server.

Doesn't help that all the maps in the lineup are shit.

Told you people to vote for danzing, best map

Some are in there because they work better with more or less players. It's that or restart the server to get them when we need them.

I couldn't even see Danzig in lineup

Yeah but when the server was populated, did all of them have to be shitty one side infantry maps?

Server could use a reboot to flush out the RO.players and toaster Slavs, it's a night for anons first and foremost.

There's a whole game that plays like Danzig, it's RO2.

It's already late in Europe there will be more people when burger time starts.

It was removed because it was terrible.
Most maps actually aren't one-sided, it's just that attackers will get raped without coordination.

We'll do it in a bit.

Tbh i dont see that much diffrence between RO and RO2,
R02 even improved some things like adding squad mechanic or pultiplayer campaign

When I get in the server it says there are no players on either team and I can't join a team either

You are probably on the wrong server.

The only thing RO2 improved was jumping, the campaign mode can be broken by choosing shitty maps and camping in spawn for tickets and I don't want to get started on the game itself.

The whole map is never played because it's complete cancer, only if Soviets are beyond fucking braindead could they lose that map.

Infinity Gamenight on konigsplatz?

Never really encountered that
Whatever

Well yes, that map is terrible.

Sounds right. Did you run runmewindows.bat?
Going to change map

wew

Yeah i do
Seriously i dont really see why RO2 is supposed to be shitty

I did

Quick question, why is one team full of bots that nobody can join?

Then I have no idea. Try restarting your PC?

The way autobalance works is a bit screwy. If a russian goes onto spectate then a bot will swap and someone can go on German.

Nope that just fucked things up even more

What the fuck did you do user?

When anons left soviets to go spectator it just added more bots to axis.

The bots won't leave immediately I'm afraid.

They should be gone by the next map at the latest.

Is it dead?

Nope, we're just in the slump between EU peak and US peak so it's a little quieter (~18 people vs 40).

re installed and it worked

Good to hear user.

That's going by past gamenights anyway but it's a pretty consistent pattern. You get three peaks (EU/UK, East Coast, West Coast and Pacific) with slumps in between.

BOTS ARE DEAD

die

24 now and climbing back up.

BURN IN HELL DEMON BOY

a challenger has appearing

I have to ask. Is the Panzer IV and III ludicrously OP in game or were the anons driving the KV-1 just that bad in the Leningrad map?

A bit of both, mostly the incompetence part though.

K, cause only time I saw the Panzers getting destroyed was when anons satchel charged them.

And you people wanted hostfag to put a password on…

I was thinking for trying to setup JC2 multiplayer mod. Can someone please post the updated catalog on >>>/radcorp/ ?

Do I need the 3 mods from the MEGA, or are you playing vanilla?

Just vanilla. If you hurry you can experience drunken slavic arguing with the worst quality microphone I've ever heard.

Ebin.

I don't even know what they're arguing about.

You better record that shit.

Someone did it.
Mark is ingame, if anyone wants to bully.

Ask Mark where our Kosher Pork Pies are.

hey my shit should be able to crank through this at 300 fps but its been pegged at 88 frames all day. what did i fuck up?

What did you meme?

hitler is is oppressing my framerate, which is cool and all but its a shitty way to find out that your GPU is a kike

ok anyone else have a "steam must be running" error show up when you select multiplayer? I have steam open, i launch the game and yet i cant do shit or open the overlay.

haven't seen that, i'm on steam. try pirating maybe

Tell me about the tumblrina, why does she scream at the van?

GOT IT
inside the system folder for RO, change the number inside steam_appid to 1200 NOT 1210

Does it sell ice cream?

nice digits.

no its literally a 'moving van'. moving has to suck when youre a fucking landwhale who can't afford movers

Good night.

Anyone still playing?

About 10 anons + 12 bots.

I'll join because it's filesize is small and I got nothing to do.
What was the difference between Red Orchestra 1 and 2 anyway?

16 anons now.

2 is 'streamlined' as part of a delusional attempt to become a CoD-killer.

I can't find the setting in redorchestra.ini to play at 1080p

Now back to 18 humans, not bots.

It might be called redorchestraclient.ini

read

if you're using the pirate version it's RedOrchestraClient.ini

No servers showing up

You guys are such fags.

Someone else ITT had that issue, see if he posted a solution. Alternatively use 45.32.6.40:7757 and add a favourite or connect to that IP using the console.

see
Are you on Linux?

Open up console (~) and type open 45.32.6.40:7757

fucking god among men

Or possibly a skinwalker.

gametracker.com/server_info/45.32.6.40:7757/top_players/?searchipp=50&sort=1&order=DESC
We had at least 198 unique clients, possibly more (gametracker only checks once every 5 minutes or so so anons only on briefly won't show).

Roofanon has ascended his title and become "Outdoors user"

Damn.

Since the server is empty now I'm putting the TESTING label back on to try a few things out. It's still up it just might reset a few times.

Sounds cool.

It sure sounds like slavs.

Anything still going on for the aussies?

The main server is up with one guy in it. I just added a bunch of custom maps and stuff to test for tomorrow. If you want to check them out you can switch between them with the vote menu.

If anyone has custom map suggestions post them ITT.

what the hell

You mean open spaces? What were you wanting to play? Don't forget these are every other week so that people can host whatever they want on off-weeks.

*woodsanon

Probably gonna do Halo 2 Vista with project Cartographer one of these weeks

Better than I thought at least.

Better not skimp on the motherfucking Tank maps in Mare Nostrum night. There's a few good ones for small amounts of players especially 1941 era, so you have no excuse OP not to include them.

Oh no fuck, my absoloute favourite game that has a dead multiplayer. How long are you guys playing im over to BBQ for the day are you still playing say in 5 hours? I need to play this game again.

All the way to American Sunday.

Very nice cya later then

I couldn't find the last one

added the rest though
plus a bunch of meme maps

I like the bike one.

Where is hostfag, where is the new thread, are we still going to play the base game today.

OP isn't here yet but I'm hosting the server. We're still playing the base game today.

Good work user.
New thread in an hour or two for more playing fags.

OP is not host but I'll look through them on Sunday morning and get hostfag to set up a good selection.

FUCK
What do? Can you lads upload to Google Drive instead next time?

You should be able to get a plugin to bypass megaupload (megauploader?). Google might help. If not I think there's an alternative link so give me a sec.

8v.allowed.org/files/Client/
Get RedOrchestra.7z, you might also want to get
MareNostrum.7z for Sunday but that's up to you.

Make account with 10minute mail

Muchas gracias.
I'm not a spic so that's probably incorrect

we're coming for you hitler

BTW if the server crashes it will restart on its own. Just give it ~45 seconds.

Damnit anons, there's apparently 10 of you crazy fucks on already. We'll have a new thread in 45 minutes for the official start but feel free to go on now.

Sasuga Steam

Apparently there's a racing map on the server now. Who knew?

It's time to run in the '40s.

nice digits faggot

New thread