Why did they have to do this to us?

Why did they have to do this to us?

I wanted metroid prime hunters 2 SO bad. When I played this garbage I almost threw my DS against the wall. What the fuck were they thinking?

Also, nobody even plays it online so even if you do like it there's nobody to play with. This game is a fucking joke. It makes me sad :^(

Tell Nintendo, they will surely hear and understand you.

It's cuckchan alright

Something along the lines of this, I imagine.

Besides, Metroid was always mediocre at best..

they intentionally made a shitty game and slapped the "Metroid Prime" label on it instead of just Metroid so they could set up a "Other M was a real Metroid game unlike the shitty Prime series" bullshit.

Sounds like you did it to yourself. If you really were looking for another Metroid Prime-esque title, you'd be playing SW: Republic Commando or the doujin game Another Bound. Also, have you by chance played Moon (It was remastered as Moon Chronicles for the 3DS) or Vicinity (This last one is more of a guess since I haven't played much of it)?

"Let's make a game that grabs the multiplayer co-op market, the Monster Hunter market, and the Metroid market."

But.

But Hunters was shittier than Federation Force.

Hunters was a never good, and I always resented the Metroid Prime name being used on generic first person shooters with tacked on single player campaigns.

But that's what Metroid Prime always was.

Metroid is shit.

All of it.

Truly the best birthday gift for Samus.

Did she just shrink down to hamster size???

You cancerous fags did the same to us original fans of the games

Federation Force was a good game, it just wasn't a good Metroid game. Should have been called "Chibi Space Brigade" or something like that.

Moviebob, out.

Not what I remember. It was a first-person platformer with OoT combat and N64 controls.

Why? What is the context of that happening in the game? Why does she shrink?

The Spess Pirates brainwash her, so you have to beat her up to free her from the mind control.

There is no lore, the multiplayer is dead unless you install both EU and US and hop to the other depending on timezones and even then you can get some huge wait times and the ending is a joke.
Despite all that, it's a neat enough shooter, just a shitty Metroid.

Moon was fun. Painfully easy, but fun. 3DS version crashed for me halfway through episode 2.
If someone wants to install Moon Chronicles from Freeshop, you need to install the DLC, as that includes chapters 2-4 and a bunch of extra missions.

thanks to Flop Force, the demand for Metroid 5 is ever larger than before

have to hand it to you Primeautists