Extinction

New Iron Galaxy game
Looks pretty good, I hope they can deliver, they usually make pretty good games.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8xLP
archive.is/Zqxqh
archive.is/KPkvV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shamefull display, OP!

SJW or not?

And yet everyones fellating Death Stranding.
Looks ambitious at least, thats more than most AAA tries to be at the very least.

Sorry, I'm at work right now and on a phone, rendering a decent Webm or MP4 would bloat the filesize to more than the 12 Mega limit

Nothing as of yet that I know of and the trailer is anything but that.

I just want some SotC/Dragon's Dogma style "Climb huge motherfcukers then stab repeatedly" gameplay.

Yeah, Shadow of the Colossus was really great.
A shame The Last Guardian was mediocre as fuck, reminds me of Red Faction Guerrila to Armaggedon.

Hopefully Capcom announces something at E3.
Heard a rumour that Deep Down might become Dragons Dogma 2.

Why do people feel like its ok to make threads on your phone like its some sort of valid excuse as to why you are a lazy nigger about the webm instead of just waiting until you get home to do it right.

I'd love to hear more articles about that game if it weren't for the fact that journos can't hide their gargantuan Soulsboner. Reading any article about the game feels like watching this webm with a few "Dragon's Dogma" sprinkled around

so Iron Galaxy did the Arkham Knight port huh. One of the worst ports in recent memory

lol

Why do people complain about what platform people post from like it's some sort of valid excuse to nitpick over a legitimately useless detail like that?

OPs choice in devices directly inhibited his ability to post the thread, of course you probably don't care about these things because you are a former redditor yourself.

That red shirted hero costume looks cheap and tacky. Hope they change it.

Apply yourself!

How does he cut the whole neck of the monster with that small ass sword?

Unless you're a marketer there's no reason to not wait until you get home to post the video, so I have to assume you're a marketer. It's not even a particularily interesting video because of the total lack of gameplay.

Oh fuck that shit. I aint playing another "no pants the game"

Sounds like they won't even need denuvo for preventing piracy, shit just won't work.

I use Tubemate to rip Jewtube vids though, but again, filesize is an issue.

I just hope Crapcom makes it right and labels it DD2 and its P2P instead of Freemium bullshit, probably not though.
They also had like 3 games on their pipeline according to a good leaker and they seem ok.
Hopefully REmake 2 is good

WB rushed them to shit, everybody knows that, they're pretty good devs despite some hiccups.

Magic

Sure, whatever you want me to be to justify your rethoric
Also made the EDF threar, guess I'm shilling for D3 as well.

Fucking kill yourself please

Wow chill out mate.
Also why it now opens new window every time I try to reply?

Holy shit, read this you fucking idiots

All of the ports that were good, they had assistance from the company who outsourced to them, when they did Arkham Knight and Borderlands 2 Vita, the port was fucking terrible.

archive.is/X8xLP They also hired fucking Maya Kramer/Felix Kramer/legobutts to do the PR work for them and that fucking tranny freak who is a hardcore SJW and decided to delete all mention of their work on Arkham Knight on the PC on their website.

archive.is/Zqxqh

archive.is/KPkvV

Avoid that fucking company.

Awful.

Why can't they make it with sexy giant anime girls instead of ugly World of Warcraft Shrek?

someBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

why would anybody care about cinematic trailer, without gameplay video this game can just be browser mmo

Isn't Iron Galaxy represented by Maya Kramer and Silverstring Media?

My bad

Its k

Well, the orcs are the bad guys anyway.

You faggots are ridiculously easy to spot.