twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evenin' folks.

A tie between yakuza 4 and smt3

SURRENDER YOUR ASS TO ME

henlo~

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

PERSONA
Got ya that time, Ritsu.

Did some yardwork, played some vidya, played some frisbee with some m8s, nearly beat the shit out of a Mexican dude, and had a cheeseburger. Good day.

Yakuza 0 I guess.

Morning everyone

I'm pretty damn tired today. Work in a few hours too which sucks. Tired of doing busy work and getting pushed to weird odd jobs. Had to work a fucking food truck yesterday what the fuck.
Still on MGS3. Just go to the end. Should had just sniped this guy earlier cause I don't think I can get the mosin on the first run anyway.

Muramasa Rebirth. Also Shadow Hearts: Covenant, if games only partially set there count (its also set in Europe and Russia as well).

I still need to get around to Yakuza some time.

Only nearly?

Bonjour

Morning everybody, what's shakin?

Uhh Yakuza 0 I suppose.

Which one is smt3 again? Thats nocturne right?

What started the spic encounter? And what toppings on the burg?

Hows your day going user

That sucks.

You should probably play yakuza from the start or one of the boss fights in 4 wont have the same impact.

For what porpoise?

Smt3 is nocturne, yes.

Nothing still playing P5 and realizing WWE is shit. Moving onto New Japan.

He and his gf tried jacking my friend's purse while we and a few other m8s were having dinner. He dropped it before he left, so I didn't get to drop his ass/call ICE.

Pineapple, BBQ sauce, tomato, cheese. Good shit.

How can one man be this fucking dishonorabru

Found out I have to help my brother and his girlfriend move on Saturday. That's going to be a pain. I was planning to sit at home and watch documentaries on guns all day. Finally finished Harmony of Dissonance today, at least. Going to pick out something new later, maybe.
I guess Muramasa. I wish they'd port it to PC. They said two years ago they were exploring their options for PC ports but they haven't even said anything about it since.

What's gucci minnesota?

Tempted to just go back to sleep. Hows your day going fam?

Yeah. My boss doesn't even own it. He was just like "well I don't need you today but I know a guy!" This is getting old.

How goes user

And what kinda weird faggy burger is that

Not like I can enjoy a comfy sniping battle anyway. Have to tranq this bitch.

What a cunt, but he'll slip up and get fucked eventually. Great burger though.

What do you lads do when you read something disgusting and can't get your mind off it

Original Japanese character here

BUT NO STEAL instead why don't you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

more sweeties tbh

Whatever I do, I don't look up muffing.
That's right, give me all the (you)s. Every last one.

Theyre doing an inspection on the apartment later today, so i have to make sure the place is clean and shit. Kinda bullshit. Otherwise things are good. Been listening to alot of shitty fanfiction and playing more EO4.

Not too much shit to move, hopefully. Are you being issued compensation for all your back breaking labor or is your brother gonna skimp out on that end?

He left. Police were called. Apparently they jack shit at Costco all the time. They'll be dealt with. I ain't going to jail for a random Mexican beating. Nothing was taken from her purse. They gave us free dessert. It's called a Hawaiian burger. Sweet, tangy, and savory all at once. It's amazing.

have it repeat inside me mind for the rest of the day and days afterwards

jokes on (you)

Costco has some good shit at their cafe.

not much., same old same old

might not be a bad idea

It's going okay. My work shift seemed to last forever, granted, I was working off about 3 and a half hours of sleep. So that wasn't very great.

I hear there's gonna be pizza. Don't know if the place they're ordering from is actually good though.

You better watch your back, buddy.

Man, i can listen to the nastiest shit in the world and not be phased. Just dont be a pussy and take it like a man. send help, im dead inside

Not much. Been still working on a lengthy write up on G.U. I'm almost certain this is "TL;DR" tier already. At least I'm almost done now (on an "Odds and Ends" section for shit I couldn't find a place to fit elsewhere).

Also the Tales-user from a few nights ago if you've got more questions.

Alright. Slept until about 5:30 PM. Meant to get out of the house today and go scrounge at some multimedia stores, but opted against it. Might do so tomorrow.

That's what I plan to do (I have access to 1-5), but I know they're more than a bit of a time investment.

Faggot or chick?

gunna watch those dubs

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

You best be getting paid to help them move.
Hows your day going user

Nothing disgusts me. Probably.
Whats on your mind user?

That shit would drive me up a fucking wall. No way I'd let people into my place. How common is that in apartments? How often it happen?

I went to work yesterday on 3.5 sleep too. Probably why I'm wrecked today. My left eye has been like throbbing or twitching lately and I think its from lack of sleep. Kinda worrisome.

I'd kill to sleep til 530 tbh

then go to sleep you nerd

Read something else/do shit that occupies my attention.

Save all the minigame hunting for 4 or 5. You can just run through 1-3 just fine without doing the side stuff, unless you want to.

Its a yearly inspection they do to all of the apartments here. They say theyre also gonna replace some stuff. Its just annoying that they only give a days notice.

Aren't those really bad for you?

Only the sugar free ones.

THAS RYTE

Getting paid in pizza.
Sink's still fucked, running out of food, can't do dishes. I ate some leftover hot chocolate mix I found in the cupboard earlier. Otherwise okay.

considering they're mudslime approved, more then likely

no u tbh

Fix your sink.

Sounds worth it to me.
Damn right it's amazing, especially on a hawaiian bun.

das rite he a bitch
hidin n shiiiiiiiet
wat he think dis is a stealth game or somethin
shiiiiiiiiiiet

I'd be depressed if I slept all my time off work so

What kinda free shit you getting?

Why are you so out of food? And I guess you really really need that pizza then.

yo prolly shenmue fo'really thooooo
a nigga jus almost went full out DMX in da snes thread on accident tbh monica
SMFH

ayyooooooooo

snipin dat nigga ain't ez tbh monica

a nigga dun need no porpoise tbh monica

ay fam u eva see deez obnoxious murrican haribo commercials?

Same, how's the mood recently?

Even when pizza's bad, it's still pretty good.

henlo and no I haven't

Air filter.

iz rly jus da jingle

I thought you just had to pop him once in the head as he gets wheeled out that joint. Its been a while though.

Thats kinda shit considering the hassle. Ask for a new microwave or something.

There is a limit though. The 5 dollar little ceasars isnt even edible. Even a cheap frozen pizza is better than that shit.

Wait so the normal ones won't kill a nigga? You sure?

The apartment didnt even come with a fucking fridge, you think they would give us a microwave?

hittin da nigga is hard tho I thought, like da angle weird n his guard niggas are in da way n shit idk, a nigga can't shoot so good unless i'm hangin out a car window tbh monica

True, it is from london after all.

Ive eaten the cola haribo gummies and i survived, i think

Chick. She's the cousin of one of my frisbee m8s. She plays with us every now and again.

Nigga I don't wanna go to jail. I still got shit to do.

I ended up tipping like 30% due to how the staff handled it. Which isn't saying much since I got like the cheapest burger they had and a water.

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

u ain't mayne dmx b up in dat tartarus w/ u monica iz cool tho

Shit taste. Cheap greasy awful pizza is the only good pizza. And little ceasars is perfect for that.

The fuck really? Did you buy your own or just a mini one or something? What kinda ghetto ass place you living?

Naaaah I had the shot pretty easy while just scoping the place out.

I've been trying but I'm not a plumber. I've said it before, but my family is feuding with the local plumber so I can't call them either.

Because I gotta buy groceries and I don't want to.

It's better than nothing but I'd rather just order a good pizza.

Good local places > frozen > Little Caesar's > Pizza Hut > bad local places > anything else I forgot > Domino's

oh the jingle

it's funny as fuck tbh

He does as far as the long dick of the law is concerned.

Only got so much time left anyway

Thats kinda sad user. Go get some ramen at least

Im kinda forced to live here. Its not exactly a ghetto, but its close. So far there hasnt been a gunshot, but ive only been here 2 months. there is homeless near here though. I dont understand their obsession with stealing shopping carts

That's why you dump a mountain of parmesan cheese, pinch your nose and shut your eyes and take the dive when it comes to little caesars.

shieeet i'da shot MLK mah self if it weren't 4 da white manz havin better aim

ye mayne dat shit is str8 nonsense monica lyk dey b speakin anudda language or sum ish playboi

not if u doin da lord's monica n relievin triflin ass niggas of dey breafs smokes real talk

I mean I'd believe that shit tbh

i kinda like it cuz i can get pizza at 10am w/ NO QUESTION AXED

Dominos is the best pizza

I just refuse little ceasars now. Except for their 8 dollar combo pizza. that is actually decent.

fucking languages and shit yo

Carts around what belongings they do have. A dude with a cart can keep more with him than a guy with just his arms, pockets, and back (if he's got a pack).

Shopping cart makes sense. Easy to push around whatever junk they own. Like cans and shit.

MLK was a commie. He deserved it.

It's always nice when you actually get good service, really makes the meal better overall.

ikr lube dat shit up monica

he jussa nigga tbh

I probably will today. Having dinner with my mom and stepdad tonight anyway.

Dominos is trash. I would sooner eat my old high school's pizza than Dominos. My high school's pizza tasted like nothing, had a hard crust and was so greasy it would wear through the cardboard thing it came on. Still better than Dominos.

When they bring up the subject of pizza suggest a good place, that way they'll be forced to probably pick wherever you chose since you're the one helping them out.

I mean, for how long i was sick, i can believe im in hell, but what happens when i die now?

But they just leave it places and never grab it again. Ive seen a cart be left in a spot for weeks.

Man, dominos has amazing pizza.

We all have such little time but at least we have memes

They already decided where they're ordering from because there are a lot of people helping and this place has big pizzas.

Amazing for making people hate you.

i miss gettin free nuggitz n chocolate milk n a orange drink n school man. iz dem simple thangz money cain't buy

who need peanut oil when u got a milk chocolate complexion monica

ay yo
hol up
is you be sayin that all niggers are commies?

What you getting for dinner?

Too much imo

The laws of man don't tend to care much about the laws of God, mozambique

Memes last forever. They trancend humanity. In 100 years from now, pepe will live on, in a museum.

Even if it's free?

My school's food was mostly trash but I got free lunches because I would work the till for them.

They're BBQing. Haven't said what because they're always pretty vague about it.

Yes

here

mood's been pretty meh. Felt kinda shitty since nearly no sleep. But i'm sure i'll sleep that off tonight at least.

can you get in trouble if im caught going on the /zoo/ board in order to see white women do that thing they do?

A Memeseum, or a museum of anti-semetic Nazi memorabilia?

not me, n bill cosby n not arthur ash pbuh monica

goddamn ryt monica ameen ameen
Baba yetu, yetu uliye
Mbinguni yetu, yetu amina!

is that for me monica?

ya'll had a till? we jus had a emmit till, memorial. I got mah first hand job behind it

they arent the same thing? :^)

You go to superhell, where it's pretty much the same except every night it's just barely too cold for you to sleep without a blanket, but just warm enough that you can't sleep with a blanket. Forever.

Best timeline.

Shiiiiiiet montana you inviting me over?

Who the fuck is arthur ash and why this guy steal someones funerary urn?

Is it any good at least?

Oh my fucking god, im already there.

no it is (you)

Why the fuck do Japanese villains have to monologue for so damn LONG?

gettin paid by da hiragana monica

It's always whatever's most inconvenient tbtqhoat

If we try hard, they can be.

Yeah. Only problem is the line for it went right in front of the thing that held most of the food.

Nah.

I don't know. Never been there. They live an hour away and if I'm going to order pizza I order it from a place where I live.

Good!

That doesn't mean you should talk about your evil plan
FOR 30 MINS!

I went to a local pizza place where they had pizza slices bigger than my head. It was bretty gud. 8/10

I hope this place is good. There's nothing worse than a disappointing pizza.

Absolutely horrifying, fam. Truly a shit place when people won't eat the food even if it's free.

Typical bourgeois keeping the workers hungry. We must seize the means of BBQ.

Nothing can get worse than little ceasars, so you're probably good.

Bed time soon lads?

Nothing except Dominos.

Seize someone else's bbq you dirty commie

In about half an hour

Only in England and the Vatican.

BED TIME 4EVA

Say it again mother fucker

das rite

You can't stop the revolution!

why are you going to /zoo/?

FUCK

Little ceasars is so shit i wouldnt eat it if i were paid.

Dang montana 1 trillion hours in ms paint there

Enjoy the gulag

Shit, that means when you die you'll go to supersuperhell, where it's the same as regular superhell except now all warm food is just barely too cold on the outside but just barely too hot on the inside.

Well hopefully it isn't shit, and if so you can, again, just coat the fucker in grated cheese.

it's o.k you're a mudslime anyways

That sounds fucking horrifying.

i am NOT

prove it?

Enjoy your shitposting while you can then m8

ya well ur shit

Oy vey, thats just western propaganda.

ikr i should rly start doin this shit professionally since i ain't all dat busy w/ rap

Great sleep soon lads!

little ceasars is poo lol fite me

Ay yo pass the wealth around

G U L A G
U
L
A
G

:^)

the feds def don't kno bout all mah asses tho tbh

Just browse in incognito mode, they'll never catch you that way!

mebbe. I'm just reading now, so I dunno when i'll finally hit the sack
it's why i've been so inactive tonight though. I'm reading Yurope Hillary's Invasion

fuggggggg

Apparently one of the earliest imageboard style memes was a cat, made in ASCII text, holding a sign with Japanese text that translated to something like "Fuck Off." What made it a meme was the ease of changing the text in the sign, allowing for customization. And that was from a text-only board, before the likes of 2ch.

DELETE POST >>12684886
#NOW

how i delete posts?

It is, I'm already there.

Sorry, my family only has room for one autist at dinner, and that's me. :^)

Wheres that benz you promised

When you telling them about your waifu?

Does that mean every layer of (super(^x))hell can communicate? Anyone from (super^8)hell know whats different?

Are you in the throes of an immense depression? That tends to be the cause of idleness.

They already met the 3d one.

I'll believe it when I see it.

What made you say this? The UK is about 5% muslim, it's incredibly unlikely that I would fall into that percentage.

They'll pay attention when memes are involved.

and yet there you are disregarding all expectations

In supersupersupersupersupersupersupersuperhell all your boogers are too far up your nose for you to pick out with your finger but too big to blow out with a tissure

?

Do waifus come to life in the future?

Why go to a museum when they could just look the shit up online though tbh?

Are you that one guy? Hows that going?

how many goats do you have in your harem mohammed?

Its not as authentic

It's going fine.

She pregnant again yet?

You're talking about people who text each other in the same room and pay to watch movies together online instead of at a movie theater

Wait, wait, hol up. They pay to watch movies together online?

it's in da male u just gotta cut him open

I hope not. I'm looking for work but nothing that would provide for a kid. Need to get in where my dad works. They pay well.

Pic related has long since become a problem.

If it's something of actual interest to them, they will. Like kids and dinosaurs.

Big question is really if they wanted to be there in the first place. As Bill Watterson once put it (by way of his characters Calvin and Hobbes), one of the big differences between something being fun or not, is whether or not you're being forced to do it.

Because then they'd miss out on a big 10 x Whatever foot canvased image of a woman shitting out of dicks for nipples.

Yeah, netflix, amazon, hulu, shit like that. On their phones no less, watching shit you're supposed to watch on an imax screen on a tiny phone.

They're being forced tbh, no kid, in this day in age of computers and 4khd discovery channel, has ever said "Let's go to the museum!" It's always their parents dragging them off there.

Oh, i thought you were talking about like, being on discord watching movies in 2 different houses. Dunno why they dont just get a chromecast or somekind of console to stream that shit onto a tv. The one thing i will give a %CURRENTYEAR console, is that streaming movies is really easy.

Man, i loved going to the zoo when i was a kid.

Fuck Deadliest Catch, it not only ruined the channel, but its popularity ruined numerous other channels as well as the pursuit of the reality TV audience soared.

Yeah, but back when you were a kid you couldn't see lions and tigers and bears and shit on a 100 inch flat screen in high-definition. Why would a kid go to a zoo to see a crocodile sit perfectly still for 3 hours when they could watch a cheetah hunt a gazelle at home any time they want?

To be fair, I was thinking of national geographic but forgot the name.

yeah probably. I'm trying to delude myself to pretend to not notice it. Maybe then it won't feel so bad.

But you get to see them in person. The san deigo zoo is amazing to witness. I need to go back there in fall. dont ever go there during summer, it gets so fucking hot you will not believe it

Time for me to clock out, was fun talking shit about zoo's and museums and sheeeit. See you guys around, everybody take care.

Night anons

I didn't know sonic was in ww2

Night smokey.

Night random user.

Doubt it's as hot as the zoo around here gets in the summer. I haven't been in a while, but I honestly expect that some parts would have to outright close on the hottest days.

Winter when?

g'night monica

Last year it got to 120 degrees locally as the high for a day or two.

savage

Why are video games so fucked, anons?
I just wanted to have fun.