Games that encourage stupidity?

What are some games that allow you to be fucking stupid?

I mean, not just in a manner that enables the player to make bad decisions, but actually be a full-blown fucking retard?

well fallout obviously
but really that's all I can think of

All newest games designed like a roller coaster, especially on easier difficulties, like Uncharted 4 and whatever the newest Tumb Rider is.

Pretty much it since you'd get lynched by sjw cucks for it these days. The funny part was when you met other retarded characters and had high brow conversations with them. Shit got me good first time around.

TF2, any sandbox game, any survival game, and any cinematic experience

Roguelikes

That's the opposite of what OP is asking for. Those games are dumbed down to the point where it's almost impossible for the player to make bad decisions in them.

Zelda, Breath of the Wild (to an extent)
After passing the game, you're overpowered and blast through and attack pretty much everything. While shirtless, and pantsless. You can be a crazy crack addicted link.

Though, if you want games from the get-go, here is my list, that I just made, right now.
Octodad, Wario Ware, Rayman Legends/Origins, Battletoads, Smash Bros, Mario Party.
That's all I can think for now, I'll let you know more when I remember, I love stupid games.

GOD HAND

I dunno. I kind of like long-haul games where things start challenging and by the end you're a demigod looking down on the motes who had previously given you trouble. Not that BotW is the best example of that, but still.

I also like those games

Saint's Row 2 and that one Doom WAD about Russians and overkill or something.

Oh my god thats brilliant

Any RPG that involves stat distribution

Original Fallouts. Intelligence 3 or under and your character babbled like a retard, which meant a lot of quest givers told you to fuck off. This made it so the retarded character leveled much slower, and when you did the lower intelligence meant you got next to nothing in skill points, making leveling near pointless. So the only thing for a retarded character to do was either nothing, or massacre everyone in a fit of tard rage. Fun times for all.

Arcanum has a retard run too. Kind of like Fallout low int limits you to melee combat but you can still become pretty powerful. It also gives you a lot of chances to make bad decisions.

Cerebral Palsy Simulator when?

It's disgusting how stupid this series became after 2.

Nah fam, Saints row 3 was the best saints row game of all time. It will kiterally never get better than this.

I know this one game, it's call Holla Forums staring OP

Try Yooka Laylee

The Red Orchestra games let you play as Commies.

pic related

case in point

can this please be a fartinhaler/bioware forums thread

Saints Row 2 really hit that special middle ground between wacky game and crime sim

Only thing that comes to mind is ODing in Fahrenheit/ Indigo Prophecy by taking your meds that explicitly say to not combine with alchohol, and then combining them with alchohol.

Roguelikes give you an endless number of ways to be straight-up retarded.

Call of Duty encourages you to repeatedly buy the same point and hold a button game with tarrasque health.

There's also that one Dungeon Crawler game with the fucked up rag-doll controls.

Does it become a stone golem and ruin you harder?
What happens with the boots? I mean I get what happens but what are the consequences of that ingame?

That's exactly the thing, though. They're so devoid of depth, so rail-roaded; so bereft of anything that would require any kind of thought on the part of the player that in growing accustomed to them a player is being trained not to be able to handle actually having choices available to them, mechanics for them to learn and challenges for them to overcome.

Whilst nothing at all like Fallout's idiocy mechanics; in Darkest Dungeon you could do stupid things (like stick your hand in a corpse, eat from a pestilent pig-man's table, or caress jagged coral statues) and you had a small chance of gaining some positive effect. The game has a system where interacting with any object has like a 60% chance to do something bad, 20% chance to do nothing and 20% chance to do something good, and you could alter this with items if you had them. In dire times one might be inclined to take the very bad gamble, and it might just pay off. I'd say it counts as encouraging stupidity, especially when the run has gone to hell and you're desperate for supplies/buffs/whatever.

When I'm feeling especially retarded this is what I go for.

Maybe old point and click adventure game? You have to be a special kind of retard to "figure out" the puzzles.

Fallout 1