#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Fake It Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here: ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/shF7i
archive.is/Dwfah
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/oyeWv
archive.is/pATXc
archive.fo/kQUMF
archive.is/gSzxV
archive.fo/qm69Y
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-05-12/.115997
angrypatriotmovement.com/trump-uncovered-soros-plot/
archive.fo/Ouiqd
translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe
albumartexchange.com/
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events
archive.is/DhDlZ
archive.is/11PbQ
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/869846619784712192
twitter.com/hameedshuja/status/869872971975884800
archive.is/x9ErD
twitter.com/mombot/status/870278567636029442
archive.is/n2PMr
archive.is/FUSzT
archive.is/Il63Y
archive.is/GKudc
archive.is/ZuCWA
twitter.com/netsabes/status/870162807815364608
a.uguu.se/45WIbI7K8xwb_GianforteBody-SlammedtheVotelMay31,2017Pt.2lFullFrontalonTBS.webm
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/870309986227941381
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/870316937955487745
twitter.com/LunarArchivist/status/870315961592811521
archive.fo/CSWws
archive.is/QSKxs
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/soros-european-union-now-existential-crisis-and-trumps-america-hostile-power
saucenao.com/
archive.fo/B8jup
twitter.com/Reuters/status/870366750336012289
archive.fo/7RmHc
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/far-cry-5-petition-creator-angry-that-people-think-hes-trolling/31989/
twitter.com/AP/status/870381220449923073
archive.fo/qZbmn
archive.fo/dy30Z
archive.fo/zT97x
archive.fo/kett2
archive.fo/vgxJG
twitter.com/bfmtv/status/870379210271051776
archive.is/Hec7D
archive.is/L3cjc
archive.is/udxa8
archive.is/uICxa
archive.is/plpKP
archive.is/bcMol
archive.is/gIsYj
anonfiles.cc/
archive.fo/Fn5ep
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1725987
anonfiles.cc/file/5a9d799e6f5dc5e7b533f758cebbcc00
archive.is/sc91b
archive.is/N16oj
archive.is/Ayr6J
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/870425342737043457
archive.is/mmDlU
archive.is/Fn5ep
archive.fo/Nue54
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/870401842257199104
archive.is/XeoiA
archive.is/wqZsi
archive.fo/BSLOo
archive.is/JwCge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shitposting or spreading misinfo about /a/

benis

Last message of bread maker was to hit him in the face.

archive of before bread
archive.is/shF7i

Not first for benis, therefor sage.

nigga that was 2 threads ago

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

- archive.is/Dwfah

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Remake's done. Repostan for neat idea

FOR HER

Another year, another " Walk a Mile In Her Shoes" betacuck march in Canuckistan. And this time the Chinks are laughing at you.

archive.is/oyeWv
archive.is/pATXc

Suzuki-gun, ICHIBANNNN~

Hmm, I think that one is debateable. Maybe not localization to the extent of vidya, but definitely cribbed from. Seven Samurai, The Hidden Fortress etc. Classical painting, iirc there was a period where the french(?) had some cross polination with the nips. Jap literature, that one is out of my dept since I can't read any moon runes.

But the idea I'm more inclined to think about, is the quality gap and gatekeeping attempt. Specifically vidya and animu and mango. IIRC reanon brought up a good point, do you see connor level 'translators' working on things like technical document translations? Or where it is critical to get an accurate translation, with no fucking lolcalization whatsoever?

I tried walking in heals once for a long period of time, and I do not see why women have trouble with it, and I am fucking uncoordinated. **and noone asks women outside of fetishes to wear the damn things.

archive.fo/kQUMF

Has there ever been a sorer loser than Killary?

For her, still best mom and bot.
(I don't have her informative tweet about the digging into the fake fc5 petition unfortunately.)

Shit fetish and worst footwear; not even a footfag but they're shit

Heels are terrible fucking shoes, insanely unhealthy for both posture and even your damn kidneys and I know plenty of women who have trouble walking in them but still wear them.

There is literally 0 reason for women to wear heels other than vanity.

Why won't she just fuck off

Actually no, let her stay, the damage she's doing to the democrats is unreal and I sincerely hope she runs in 2020.

Worst Korea's President Park?

>M-MAYBE IF WE YELL SOME MORE, WE CAN RECLAIM OUR POSITIONS AS GATEKEEPERS TO THE WEST!
Yeah, because that's going to fucking work when Atlus has proof that they're literally 0.8% of the people who even bother answering polls.

These castrated pieces of shit don't even realize that you need heels that FIT you, all they are going to do is show how pathetic they are and get blisters.
And they don't seem to mind that wearing heels is optional for women, it's self imposed because whores like to compete with whores on who looks prettier. Not my fault they choose the most stupid shoes.

Did not say that they were good, but noone asks women to wear them unless they have the fetish

I don't get the localization thing.

Like is is done with malicious intent, do they do it knowing they're pissing people off? Or is it done because they really think they're making a better product, a case of they feel they know better than the creator.

Speaking of Clinton.
archive.is/gSzxV

Her and merkel are starting to resemble each other. Is the 'wear hoomahn skin' spell starting to lose it's potency on her.

The shitposting thread has turned into a digging thread >>>/gamergatehq/330671

Yes.

archive.fo/qm69Y
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-05-12/.115997

The DNC. The same DNC that fucked half their voter base for "it's her turn." The same DNC that defended her time after time after time again, when people kept saying that she was too corrupt for the job, and a FUCKING COMMIE 75 year old man was a better bet.

From what I've seen? Both.

Don't forget to make those OC's showing the historical paintings of Japan in their original form and how it's going to be "localized" for us "dumb" non-Japanese people because "we don't understand, and we better learn Japanese because cultural differences". The time has come. Make those, right now! We'll plaster it too on Torrential Downpour and E3 as well.

/a/ is
FUCKED

By technical document translations, you mean game manuals or WWII letters?
That reminds me of the interview Nintendo 'Localized', had something to do with Balloon Fight & references of Alchohol was removed.

Both.

Misinfo lives forever user.

Don't the mods still ban you for improper grammar?
Nigger /a/ has always been fucked

He's a D&C shill, don't reply

I miss pants of shit poetry jam

Her and Soros are hard at work trying to start a color revolution here.
angrypatriotmovement.com/trump-uncovered-soros-plot/

This just made me think, what if this is all just some grand conspiracy to make Westerns actually pay attention to the Asian countries? After all, film have been sucking China's dick for the past decade, what if the Chinks and other Asians have pushed it even further, and that this is their next phase in a Communist takeover of the world. What if even learning what all this chicken scratch means will result in the ultimate downfall of the Western to "superior" Asian society? If this is the case, then you can say that Japan had the last laugh. 2 bombs were dropped, and they still came out willing to fight (Until the Prime Minister survived his assassination attempt). They war never stopped for them, they just chose a different realm of battle.

Or, is this just some grand delusion?

for her

I wish I lived on a planet this comfy.

Where is the dick?

I mean things that needs 100% accurate translation or 99.99%, with no lolcalization or memes. As a hypothetical example, let's say a japanese company manufactures a medical device, however it needs translators for it's manual and training materials, both written and video format. That company, I can safely bet are not interested in someone like connor or burch to do the work, because burch and connor are shit at both languages. Someone like burch I still wonder if they are being disingenuous with the whole 'this isn't real english', or if he is that genuinely retarded.

But the point is they're not going to get any call from the people or companies who wants as close to 100%, translations. Them trying to gatekeep vidya and animu and mango, really says something about what they really think they can get away with, and why they are throwing a huge tantrum over not getting the P5 shakedown scam happening.

Because there is a chance and a precedent might have been set, that more nip companies won't play along with the shakedown scam. Atlus today, but what about tomorrow, will other jap companies take notice? Will they start looking closer to the socjus claims that they are the 'real representative' of western gaming audiences?

The fucks are getting desperate, because they know there is a real chance their scam are getting exposed more and more.

in SPEHSS made of WOOD

Can you figure out the true meaning of covfefe?
archive.fo/Ouiqd

I got banned for not capitalizing after a full stop
so yes

Covfefe
noun.
"A phenomenon referring to media sensationalism, and the 15-minutes of fame culture of post-modernism"
See also; Sensationalism, Folk Principle, Memetics.

You know how trump went to visit saudi arabia?
Well….

translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe
This motherfucker trolled the world.

It doesn't matter if it was intentional or not, because mainstream media will just keep taking the piss and jumping on Trump just for farting

An alloy made of 1 part Cobalt, 1 part Vanadium, and 2 parts Iron (FeFe). Hardest metal known the man.

dragon force?

Not only that, but this ultimately proves on how fucking SHALLOW and braindead they are. That they don't bother doing any research to understand this. It's not a typo. My mind got fucking BLOWN when I found this out.
He said–
"Despite the negative press, I will stand up."
The arabs taught him that phrase! This man is a fucking genius!

Ahhh, I get it! Plus if they're making stuff like that, there's no room for bullshit or pickles. I know it's a hypothetical example, but I'm reminded of what was posted many breads ago about the dangers of pushing for diversity in medical classes & how it would fuck everyone over & not just one particular side.
Anyways, how would this work on the vidya & animu front? Just do what we do with TD?

Good, if vidya is made 'toxic' again, the sjw will fuck off or be triggered to death. Vidya must be demonized again or it will never be revived.

SHIT NIGGA
Honestly that's incredible.
The chess memes continue to be legit.

Duterte is hilarious.

I've been banned for dumber shit so I'd believe it.
There's something wrong with the meidos, even if you disregard the misinfo.

With some music, a nice set of headphones and a beverage of choice you can get mighty comfy. That's close enough for me.

They're down right schizophrenic. Like sometimes I'll do a joke shitpost with memes or some shit and it's fine other times I'll get banned a week later for some post i forgot about, for not capitalizing or some shit.

Imagine if they get raided by bui, I'd love to see that.

Wasn't that the fag who got banned for 29 years?

No, that was swami. bui is the tailtroubled furry who shows up with script and bot attacks every once in a while.

My favorite shitposter tbh

What DID happen to Swami?

The TD anons might have a better grasp or read on the situation, since I am not up to speed on all their stuff. I only try to help out with what I am able to do. My 2 cents on it is, maybe spreading more of mombot's info tweet, since her tweet on the P5 thing was really good at explaining the situation imo .

Another possible angle is to show how hypocritical, and incompetent the clique really are. "We want the medium to grow up", by putting in what, memes and shallow pop culture references that were never in the original? Claiming they know better than the original creators, when someone like burch might be retarded in 2 languages?

Some say you can still hear him spam if you listen close enough to the screen.

Damn, I always get those two mixed up.

Haha

You have no idea how fucking happy I am to know that the artist for wario ware and rhythm heaven is a huge memer. Jesus fucking christ I'm elated.

This is no longer Flavortown.

Understood. By the way, I don't think it's intentional, but did you get the idea of one of the ESA posters from Scarface?

Ko's art is absolutely amazing. It's the stuff of good dreams.

The salt when he posted vivian was pretty good.

Pretended to be a disabled veteran who's "totally not Swami," dropped it after three months of being told "fuck off, Swami," and came back six months later spamming camwhore links on both halfchan and here, claiming that it's totally him.

Posting more Ko's.

Speaking of good dreams, I found this cute thing in the draw thread.

And then the madman did it again a few months later. I really like his attitude when the SJWs say he shouldn't draw something.

For shame.

Nope, I was going off the pink floyd album cover with the 2 side profile face that was posted in the rough visualizing stage, which led to "hmmm, 2 faces, that would make a visual pun, hey how about something like janus?".

Putting a contrasting line or dividing a page into 2 that way, afaik it's been around for a long time, I wasn't the first who thought of it, not a knock against that scarface poster but I doubt it was the first either.
Akshually, as I was browsing one of the 2hus wiki one of the 2hus had a sigil that was very close to the stylized ESA janus logo. I'm trying to remember which one, 2many2hus.

/a/ was raided by the furry, and they had way more effective system than Holla Forums.
Meidos > hotpockets

those pillows look nice to sleep on

Ah here it is, it's Reisen's sigil that made me go 'hey that kinda reminds me of the stylized janus logo.' And I saw this iirc about 4 days(?) -after- the poster was made. But even Reisen's sigil idea, that kind of playing with inverts and contrasts, it's been around a long while. The basics elements and principles of graphic arts and design is really, really, reaaaally old. And by old I mean classic. :^)

So not only has shitposting been going back to the romans, but the elements of design too?! I-I just wanted to make some cards…

Is there a database for this sort of thing? I'm genuinely curious.

I can get jewtube opus at acceptable bitrates and copy the audio stream directly, or I can copy the FLAC off my file server, extract the embedded cover art, convert the audio to opus, then merge it into a webm.
This was easier, I do hope you can excuse me for not giving a shit at two in the morning.

I seem to recall their "system" prevented a lot of legitimate traffic as well. If you consider that bui's goal is to effectively prevent people from using the board in a constructive way, the meidos gave him exactly what he wanted.

You'd think ZUN would run out of ideas for themes at some point and be forced to stop.

/a/ mods are almost Holla Forums tier which is why the board is so fucking dead.

Much older than even the romans. Think cave paintings old.
Too late for that now, you think I wanted to voluntarily spend up to 2 hours browsing 2hus and trying to think of how to make bizcards for all 186 2hus, give or take? Or realizing that even if each of those characters get 1 card each, I still can't resist including some of the better gag cards, or experimental alt cards, therefore never truly "finishing" it?

It's the sweet embrace of 2hutism, and I don't even play the bullet hell games due to how bad I am at them. ZUN is a fucking madman for unleashing his creations on this timeline.

posted your shit on Holla Forums (and gave credit ofc)
and christ the shills here are beyond critical mass.
Didn't realize how fucked up the board is. Its… disturbing.
>>>Holla Forums10008771

"MaleGoddess" / swami turned out to be ggrevolt's board owner. It got out on Endchan when the irc faggots were having their public slapfight there months back.

Acid was right all along. Think about that for a minute.

Don't the vanilla WoW guys on the board have one of their rules as "no swamis" because he was such a fag?

For the higher resolution of album covers? Yeah. You'll have to make an account (Disposables work), but at the very least it's not behind a paywall like some of the movie poster sites fucking moviefags!
albumartexchange.com/
If you're referring to the album cover artists, I mostly get results from Google searching but I'm pretty sure there's a few sites where they display the credits of the album & the designer is mentioned.

Oh fuck, we went too far with the "Chinese cave paintings" meme!
And now we're getting further with "Don't forget, you're here forever"/"DO IT FOR HER"
I just wanted to make cards!

Shill-killing is a fun sport though user
sorry, I'll avoid that in the future

You make typing a command line sound so laborious.

Yes.

REMINDER TO HELP THE GAMING GROUND GET TO E3
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events

archive.is/DhDlZ

We all know, the whole world is out to get Hillary. Even those helping her with every inch of their being as she treats them like shit from behind closed doors.

Soros has a plan B. If this doesn't work, Mark Zuckerberg will be promoted to be POTUS. Calling it now.

Wasn't he also a pedo? "Japanese Lettuce Hardcore" was his tripname on /r9k. where he made posts talking about his kiddy lust.

I love how he kept coming into these threads demanding people to "prove it" when they call out that MG is swami, while simultaneously denying that he was swami, yet consistently got angry at those kind of posts as if some other guy cares that much about it.

What do I care what he thinks? He immediately pushed assumptions onto us, and when proven wrong he still claims that he's against what we stand for based on his assumptions of us.

I saw his speech about the universal basic income and that fucking weirdo isn't even going to make it in the general. Go watch that disastrous interview where he showed off his sweatshirt and see how bad he is at public speaking and his mannerisms make shit even worse. He's like Hillary without the serial killer personality, willingness to kill or back stab to take him to the top.

How many press conferences did hillary do? I guarantee that he might not even hold rallies, and he could still sell himself to the public simply off of his brand name alone. Hell, Trump's success could somewhat be atributed to his name as well. Zuck has a defining running platform, everyone knows who he is, and he has support from soros and rothschild. I genuinely think he has a chance, and it worries me.

But didn't he actually do that?

What I find funny is how he got butthurt and went right back to his previous stance the second he got even an ounce of provocation. Shows how honest his half baked retraction was, and how deeply the lesson was taken to heart. Also, this.

I really do feel for Barron Trump. He seems like a nice kid, and he is taking so much shit from Batshit leftists, and he was traumatized thanks to Kathy griffin.

If she didn't do it during a stream I'm not interested.

Zucc's an unlovable pile of shit with enough bodies to bury him every day for a year and a half straight. Remember the time he used a series of shell companies to sue 900 native Hawaiian Islander families to deny them their legal right to access their family's native land inside his sprawling fucking palace?

If Zuckerburg runs against Trump, Trump's going to win. He's great at burying unlovable people.

Zucc somehow comes across as more of a weird, emotionless alien than Hillary does.

Outside of Movie Blob I haven't seen many lefties that like him, even on tumblr. Although I suppose leddit and tumblr hated Hillary as well, and that didn't stop the dems from rigging her in.

Forgot my archive
archive.is/11PbQ

The only reason I even believe he's human is because he's got a dumpy wife. There's a million hot gold-digging whores who would put up with Zuckerburg's pale bug-eyed stare as he pounds them in the missionary position for thirty years for a share of his $40 billion, but he didn't end up with one of them.

Legally in the courts. Hillary used intimidation, threats and even hired goons to harass people who accused her husband of sexual assault. She willing to go as far as to having one of her goons kill one of those woman's cat and threaten her to watch her back.

He ended up with an annoying asian woman who didn't even take his last name. Seems pretty common with dorky, weird-looking tech types.

I like how the webm uses the Reimu card with incorrect formatting because it opens up to Bateman the digits-checker being BTFO yet again even with him using the same font that Paul Allen in the original source used (In a way, fitting him from original source & Reimu herself.) The only mystery that remains is who's card is like Paul Allen's but that I prefer to stay ambiguous because as putted it…

The interviewer joked about the Illuminati at the end but she was probably right on target.

Zuck is 5' 7" with no charisma he'd have no chance in an election. The Rock has way be odds then he does.

Been a while since I encountered this type of shill

Fucking christ he's already over 20 and still going

I remember being in one of those threads. He was so mad, looking back it was a bit too hilarious.

The meme potential may have been inside human beings all along, even back then.

I like think of it as an ongoing exercise. Something that can never truly be finished. Granted I should be careful to not let it consume me like a youkai eating a human, since I got other things to do on the docket after the ESA redpill delivery stage is done.

Those are some alright looking cover art.

Oh yeah less than 10 days to go until E3 happens. Guess all that remains is getting an archive of the slides created & added to the posters.
Here's also a current collection of the cards.

Does anyone have this alignment chart from /tg/ 3 years ago that has posts from a specific thread as all the moral alignments?
I lost it and I'm going nuts trying to find it.

Time for me to get some sleep…

Well this sucks.

Ah, I thought you were talking about some other post. Yeah, that looks like bull, but I could hardly say
Four posts are calling it out, and one post was sperging about getting a post deleted on /a/, which definitely was a post that should have been deleted, and both user's replying called him out on that. Only three anons looked like they believe him and one of those is the sperg. I'm not counting my reply(the last one), since I can tell you I don't believe it and am just skeptical.

I think that's basically it yeah. Only other thing I can think of is the web ready version aka smaller mb sized files for faster downloading etc, but that should not be a yuge deal hopefully.

Copying over to my machine. Going to rest my eyes for a bit, got things to do tomorrow. Here is a clownpeasu orchestral.

Moviebob likes Zuckerburg? Well, I guess one way or another Moviebob wants someone with a vagina in the whitehouse.

Anyway, Tumblr isn't a representative of what normalfag liberals think. Look at leddit to see what most of them think.

Anyways, Boogie made a francis video on far cry 5 which mentioned the petition and he said it was an obvious fake a even implied that it was likely a ubisoft marketing tactic (though I doubt this). Cancerous jewtube e-celebs aside, I think normalfags are getting the hint that it's a dumb petition. Only SJWs want for it to desperately to be real, and instead of waiting for a real spaghetti spiller they rather false flag to create a unconvincing strawman.

Can I go bully Holla Forums again?

Yes, bully them hard.

That's reassuring, but I'm worried about anons smearing people defending /a/ as D&Cing Holla Forums SJWeebs. One user asked them for archives proving that "Yay capitalism" posts get censored, but there was no response.

What ever happened to dead gamers talking? Seems like they pulled the plug after last year's season finale

More comprehensive screencap.

From ubisoft directly, probably not. My bet the structure is set up to create enough distance for plausible deniability. Company hires outside marketing or ad agency1, agency1 outsources or hires a smaller team2, that team hires 'guerilla marketing' team3. Or shit like neofaggots who does it for free.

Stop this shit fart fetishist nigger.

Oh, and

Aside from the post you responded to being bullshit, you can get banned for the slightest shit on /a/.

Did you mean defaming?
That was me. Proof is important.

You can get banned for anything "Holla Forums related" on /a/ because the head meido has a stick up his ass about "Holla Forumseddit"

bugged dating mechanics ack ack ack ack

I should've worded that better. I meant I was worried about anons smearing people who are defending /a/.

Man, it was amazing that people from rags like Waypoint were calling shenanigans, while idiots like Rami were all "even if it's a troll, I think this is still real." And I guess whoever did the petition doubled down on the "how do you do, fellow kids" shit. I honestly don't think it's whoever Brote thought it was.

We should really take all discussion of /a/'s rulecuckery to
>>>/ameta/
>>>/ameta/
>>>/ameta/
>>>/ameta/
>>>/ameta/
There's plenty of threads about it.

revolt go and stay go

Holyshit it's more than quadrupled, maybe quintupled, in thread number size since I last looked at it a couple months ago.

Marche, either kill yourself, admit you're a furry, go trigger leftypol again, or do any combination of those three things.

jesus christ wtf is wrong with people today, can't anyone just talk about shit without going mad?

die furry

Actually, I think I'm just misremebering.

They must really hate Holla Forums. I guess it will be better to just leave them alone. If sjweebs will kill /a/ permanently, then it may rest in peace.

Before I purchase Nier from the square enix store, I want to know if someone has bought any physical games from them in the past and how it went.
I'm skeptical when it comes to paying for a product before it arrives at your house.

It's almost like there's a reason why they keep on doubling down :^)
Seriously though, the more I think about this, the more it just seems like they tried to create another non-controversy, like they did in the Persona 5 translation, instead of a "marketing stunt" or just shenanigans I thought it was first. This time, they just tried to create ammo against gamers using sand instead of gunpowder.

I want to fuck the Ecaflip Jew

It's Nier for the PS3 dumb dumb.

Just jailbreak your PS3

Sad to see she didn`t get her shit together

Been under a rock, is jesu otaku a warped tranny now?

This is not an unsalvageable concept.

What did he say? He sounds like a real bro. I too was surprised to find who he was, for the 2B picture too because it's on PS4.

Love this cover.

well shes taking hormones to be a guy, and then goes to lgbtcon as a guy pretending to be a girl. so i dunno wtf is happening

Meme novice, whats this animu?

Yup, that's definitely warped.

boku no pokemon npc

why did she become popular anyway?

because people wanna fuck her

Because dumpy & awkward girls are cute
but only in 2d

no first for benis, therefore sage

/a/ stands for autism

you are not me, you don't even know how to sage

Nah. Diamonds are the hardest metal known to man. pic related

Has broteam actually said who wrote the petition yet?

Why do people complain about the quality of Holla Forums again?

This is what rubbing shoulders with the TGWTG crew gets you, she was one of the least crazy on that site yet look how she turned out. Next thing you'll know Brad Jones will become a tranny too.

everyone loves autism girls

fuck off

Marche, if you make and post a .rar archive of your entire high res Miranda folder i will astrally suck your dick in your sleep, promise.

How about you go fuck yourself catfucker. Also reported for avarfagging. And for being a furry.

naa
gotta keep some mirandas rare

B-but i need them from my essay, i assure you that my interests are purely academic, it's all for the anthropological study of the french, furry merchant, i won't share the footage with anyone else, honest.

The hell is clicking post numbers opening a whole new thresd

Algorithmic Gorilla fucked up again I presume?

#Gamergate gave me an autist girl fetish.

hello?

For a moment I thought I'd have to abandon waterfox for yet another browser fork.

Good evening, faggots.

uhu, maybe he tried to solve something regarding the quoting system aspect ratio. sometimes the posts get squished when quoted

Fucking i know its eceleb shit but HAWAH

The tab thingy is happening on palemoon as well

There's also an issue with jewtube embeds not expanding "right" in the /cyber/ theme, I can't use any other theme it's just too nice.

>tfw you go downs on that sexy chromosome

PROCESS PRIMATE FIX YOUR SHIT

Kinda glad I lost track of her shit when she joined ANN and went full retard.

kinda like demdi, with the difference being he became an alcoholic

Holy fuck they are losing their mind.

Especially (91)

Ok what's with the D&C on /a/? I mean while the mods are Holla Forums level bad this shit is very blatant attempt to shill.

Food for thought, anons.

The shilling is fucking nuts I've seen the same styles of shill post here on Holla Forums lately how much is shareblue paying to shill Holla Forums and Holla Forums?

Is the food for thought supposed to make me nauseous ?

Guess Trump hurt their covfefe's

Waterfox shits the bed with Nocript too. It hangs for 20 seconds or so every couple of minutes.

What? It's a good dub!

Maybe it's the cartel trying to push people away from pantsu.cat? Man, I dunno. That or it's IRC fags trying to artificially create a feud between /a/ and Holla Forums like they did on halfchan when Kill la Kill was airing.

CODEMONKEY!!!!

It started during the most active part of the farcry dig. It's pretty blatant.

Ubicucks hired Ayzendberg again?

I have a lot of issues with how /a/ is run but this shit pops in the middle of far cry 5 and TD digging its pretty clear what's going on. Its the same posters one acts like a meta fag from here and the other one white knights /a/ then goes muh Holla Forums.

Very clear shilling

anything new about the fake controversy from ubishit?

Did ubishit pay Change.org to shut down and remove comments?

seems so

Did it devolve into a Chad from Tchad thing like the EA fags petition too?

What's will all these minimalist shit logos?
Are they trying to distance themselves from fun and excitement?
Probably a resounding yes.

i guess they put less effort into their new game since it will obvious be dead on arrival

nobody knows except brote but he's a tease

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/869846619784712192

Terror attacks are just part and parcel of journalists' lives, they must carry on like what they told people after the Manchester terror attacks.

I found this on deviantart so I made some oc. I don't often make oc so let me know if it's bad "Heh…gamers…" have to make fake material to laugh at gamers. Meanwhile all we have to do is look at their actual faces.

Stone Cold.

Jesus, people are fucking tearing into them. When a time comes when people in general are openly mocking five of your workers getting blown up, I think it's time to stop and reconsider how you're covering the news.

I think this has happened before, as well. People misunderstood a bimbofication fetish image as being some social commentary on women's sexuality or something and the guy who commissioned it just made it clear he only wanted to beat off. If I recall it was some hooded gloomy Vivian type girl turning into your typical fetish bimbo.

It's amusing that they aren't even saying a single thing about it. No memorial, no spin, they just straight up never mentioned on their twitter that anything happened.

Oh, they know what's going to come and they don't want that to blow back against them. Just wait, they'll soon post it on their Twitter account and enjoy the replies that you'll see.

I love how a few of the commentators don't consider the 5 BBC staff who died as people.

Thank god it's not just me.

Gamergate gave me a girl fetish.

Yeah, I hate /a/'s rulecuckery and may suspect they've been infiltrated, but 0e9409 is blatant falseflagging.

Did I do a good?

Of course you did.

Uh, this would be funny and all, but I don't see any proof here.

They are learning. Holla Forums has done some of it's best work based off of shitposting.

It's legit, Wapo and WSJ buildings got their windows broken from it too. The silence is deafening. Only one person from the BBC has mentioned it, and he's their producer in Afghanistan.

twitter.com/hameedshuja/status/869872971975884800

archive.is/x9ErD

Don't #prayforBBC unless you're a burch

Especially in the middle of a dig.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT QUESTION is tranny banny a True & Honest tranny or just a sperg? What about the BO of /2hu/?

Wait, what did I miss? Did some journos get blown up today?

Yes

Who got blown up? I need the deets. How is the media reacting to it?

Okay it's happening to other people, I thought it was just my web browser fucking up

Its just part and parcel of Ramadan

SHIT FIX YOUR MONKEY CODE!

Gotta do it the old fashion way now by copying down post numbers

Just highlight the post numbers and put >> in it before you post a reply. That's what I'm doing right now to compensate.

Some BBC journalists got la bombed. There's no word from the BBC (I suspect it's 'cause they know that the public will rip them a new one).

RAMADAN KAREEM!!!

YO CODEMONKEY, FIX THIS SITE!

If only there was some way to make your own board with your own moderation and blackjack and hookers that I'm sure everyone would use because it's just the moderation on /a/ that's the problem and not the fact that the whole site is dying.

Ok I see Holla Forums's Holla Forumsedditor meme everywhere there and I've been seeing it here lately, something is going on and it smells of D&C.

twitter.com/mombot/status/870278567636029442

They just won't stop, don't they?!

I'm still on Pale Moon. Not sure what I should switch to.

What are the odds this guy "sacrificed" himself to take down James? He's been pretty redpilled of late after fembusters.

Crying shame.
If she is to believed, she was technically the first person in the west to know about Space Dandy (she asked the creator if he was working on anything new, so he showed her the debut trailer 24 hours early).

Are all the comments gone?
Also I can't see Ubi having the money to pull it of. The (((people))) who push SJWness might however.

Bots didn't seem likely from what I saw. However, a lot of comments were trolly (e.g. "Fuck you racist piss babies I'm signing this ironically, I'm going to buy 2 copies" or language similar to what the petition maker used.)
Plus it was less than 1000 sigs. A bot farm would guarantee at least that.

Speaking of- what do and don't we have?
Any of the articles make an archive of the petition?
Any chance webcaches (google, etc) help us get to older versions?

He's probably bullshitting. Brote's been largely neutral from day 1. Not so much "everyone is retarded but me", more "everyone is retarded, and I'm a piece of shit, so I'm just gonna watch & laugh".
He did try to give devs anonymous voices in some vids, only did like 3.

Holy shit how much did Connor pay these shills?

Because they're unemployed and desperately want work in the industry

am i missing something?

I know i'm behind the curve, but why do people keep saying Purse owner's translation is shoddy? Whats meant to be bad about it?

I understand there's allegedly some politics behind it, but other than that, and something about Shogi i know exactly fuck and all about it.

Not enough memes and the translators were in-house rather than clique. Therefore it's bad.

Promises. Like says, they want the money or the ego stroking.

Being hired as a localizer or adviser fills both conditions.

IMO we should be putting them on a website like DeepFreeze- otherwise they could still weasel their way into power.

Thank you. I suppose i should play the game myself at some point for a fair look, but I've never played a Persona, so I feel like starting at five would be a bit daft.

>but why do people
Goons aren't people. Neither is your mother for raising this much of a fucking failure that has a worse awareness than a wetback taunting undercover cops.

This is what annoys me the most honestly, is that it's a blatant attempt at gatekeeping. They can't stand that they weren't allowed to censor everything, pass it through an intersectional feminist lens, and insert a shitload of old stale memes. That's really all it is. It really is that simple.

I'll show YOU undercover cops, Nigger.

archive.is/n2PMr

Jesus christ

They'll just say it was because it was in the middle east, where terrorism is a bigger problem, so you should let those poor refugees fleeing terrorism into your home unless you're a racist Islamaphobe.

I despise this fucking industry.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

you've got to be shitting me with this. This isn't official is it?

Just to clear things up see . Four BBC employees were injured and one died. The one that died was a middle eastern car driver.

covfefe?

MAKE IT STOP

You know, as long as they don't put it in there, fine, whatever. I'm not going to shit on someone for trying to make their boring translation job a little bit more fun, no matter how retarded their chosen method might be.
But the moment that shit gets into the final product is when someone needs to be supervised by a non-retard.

You mean Fiancee.

Danielle is the comfiest tan ever created.

Funny, I recall the inverse happening, where a reverse-bimbofication involving a bimbo picking up a book and turning into a normal woman was mistaken for social commentary about education.

How this fuck managed to not get fired before Zach Attack OR the P5 pants shitting is beyond me.

There was also this version with text translated from the original version.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how jealous are you of Gilda?

I almost kinda feel bad for him, jeez, but that's probably cause I got dumped recently too.
Calling it, it's because he got fired from Machinima. People were joking about how it's gonna happen, but damn, man.

I think this is the line where DSP's demise stops being funny and becomes depressing.

I can't be comfy with shitty art.

YAMERO!

Name & shame boys. Suggesting again- put developers/translators who do shit work (shit that isn't objective, just straight wrong) so employers (good ones) at least know what they're getting.

Don't feel bad for him, when Leanna had to go to the ER due to a panic attack, Phil didn't seem to care at all. I think that might be the straw that broke the camel's back which resulted in her leaving him.

Deserves everything that happens to him at this point tbh. Why does it open a new tab when I try to quote posts now?

Yea we need to keep up our Sjweeb dig badly

archive.is/FUSzT

archive.is/Il63Y

archive.is/GKudc

archive.is/ZuCWA

For some reason archive.is won't let me archive this.
twitter.com/netsabes/status/870162807815364608

Oh look Samantha Bee decided to try and blame the Montana bodyslam incident on "Gamergate trolls"at 5:52.

Mirror: a.uguu.se/45WIbI7K8xwb_GianforteBody-SlammedtheVotelMay31,2017Pt.2lFullFrontalonTBS.webm

I love how the guy Tucker is with is still kinda of going muh left dindu nuffin a bit

Very jealous. But also jealous of Danielle for having a cute Gilda to smother.

Would be easier to make a list of translators that aren't complete garbage. You might even be able to put a few names on it!

Vatican City probably got bombed.
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/870309986227941381

Now the cucked Pope will finally experience the cultural enrichment of his safe space.

how about this

all women removed from video games forever

problem solved gamergate over

/a/ is full of nothing but pedophiles who do nothing but fap to naruto characters how do you not know this as a fact

CRAXY TAXY IS BACK

As a mobile game

FUCKING BULLSHIT DUDE. WHAT DID SHE WANT ME TO DO?

Its a shame The Pope is cucked

False alarm, it was in rome.
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/870316937955487745

twitter.com/LunarArchivist/status/870315961592811521

Why people are so gullible?

some one lit an automotive place on fire

Now to see how Francis replies.

or

I want him to Deus Vult but we all know he loves to kiss the feet of invaders.

i thought it already was a mobile game years ago.

they ported a buncha stuff a long while back when they were porting DC stuff to pc.

archive.fo/CSWws
>tfw no one's been butthurt over it since Ko keeps changing his damn username

It's just the iOS port but on Android. Which is just the first Crazy Taxi but with gnarly controls because touchscreen. As far as mobile iterations go this is completely inoffensive as far as I'm concerned.

Given the general reaction to the petition being "Who gives a shit?", I don't think anyone would be pushing news about the petition unless they had close ties with whoever made the petition or are just plain retarded, possibly both.

THE MADMAN!

You've gotta love how he just keeps doing whatever the hell he wants to. And not even bothering with some pompous speeches or rebuttals or anything, he just keeps doing it. There's still people crying in his pepe-posts, and he just keeps on drawing.

It really shows the power in just ignoring the tears.

These shits have higurashi and unineko, and I think some were the original fantranslators. They are alsl fucking slow, the series is 10 years old and still not easily available. and I am done with it now, want to get my hands on the chaos head pc fan translation instead, pcube did a good job with steins gate.

archive.is/QSKxs

This looks like one of those mockbusters you find in Walmart like The Little Panda Fighter or Ratatoing.

I'm more concerned that Ubisoft had to rush out to emphatically correct record that the petition wasn't theirs, but haven't made any statement saying mario x rabbids is false.
Fuck.

Why did you have to remind me?
At the very least, Platinum ported two of their games to PC.

I wish Rabbids had died.

Why not Rayman and Mario? Also I fucking hate the marketing for Rabbids. It's all shit.

It did. They're just trying to revive the IP.

Guys something I think we should note is that now that P5 proved you can ignore the middle man in localization and have non cucked shit.

Is there any truth to this we wuz hot mantra? There's certainly been painters who went for it, but I hardly think nobles wore corsets just for fun. From what I know of classical fashions, most everything was designed to be slimming, aside from asses in some periods. Is there historical evidence of any sort that fatties were in favor in any serious capacity?

The only "fat" historical clothing I know of are those Korean dresses.

Our board is almost dead and codemonkey keeps breaking things and scaring people away. It's hopeless, how can we ever win if we can't even post Taiwanese frescos? We have to face it, we lost, it's time to #CloseTheGate

Its probably cheaper then normal localization too, another reason why sjweebs are still having a shit fit over P5.

I like Rayman Origins and Legends, but I feel dirty buying that shit since fuck ubisoft. I'd rather they kept pushing for this rabbids shit just so It's easier not to support those fucks.

How is that thing a professor? How do are Holla Forums black folks feel about this kind of shit? I can see why no one takes blacks with a title series anymore; example video.

No. They think decent fat percentage = obese.

Or at least gave one popular example of a non-shit translation.

The concept was neat for kids on the fucking wii, but after game one it bastardised itself. the tv cartoon was cheeky fun

Holla Forums, /monster/ and Holla Forums are doing all to fight hard against goons. I bet the goons are tiring out and are autistically screeching in their death throws. Their gripe with Persona 5 is that they are realizing that their ability to gatekeep games from Japan are waning. The influence of the SJW cartel is falling.

Breakups suck, but DSP isn't worth feeling sorry for. See this.>>12686182

Let me put it to you this way, is an old rich guy with a trophy girlfriend considered hot by the general female population? Back then, people were poor, and would try and court fat people because that meant they were rich or otherwise well off.

Even if we were to assume society used to find fat attractive, we also used to use asbestos for insulation, that doesn't mean we should go back to using it.

Holla Forums is broken again.

They will simply go away if ignored, specially if you post a smug animu but not reply directly to them

Huh, memeteor user, your meteor did come, jut not the way you expected. Its us, and the leftshits are the dinosaurs, although much more wimpy.

It was mostly far back when food was harder to get because being chubbier meant you were well fed and healthier for childbirth, but I may be wrong and it would've been a different kind of fat looking than today, likely because fat people weren't as sedentary as today and had more muscle or form.

The only thing Rabbids gave me that was fun was this.

Your dubs confirmed their extinction. Now we'll see more Japanese games slipping through their grasps.

I seem to recall hearing somewhere that back in the day we considered being fat a sign of wealth.
Don't know if people found that hot, except women hungry for coin. Like every single female in every single era would.

I think it's the kinda thing that you hear from someone and because you hear it all the time it becomes the truth. It's not like there aren't any records of famous and important people idolizing big fat asses, but it's also not really representative of everyone. Basically nothing has changed if some people like fat girls back then because some people like fat girls today.

Really it's just people trying to abandon responsibility and convince each other that other people are oppressing them. And a majority of that kinda art would be called pleasingly plump, not really the same as these ham planets that use the logic to complain that nice clothes only go up to XXXL.

I remember reading something years back that debunked the notion of fat ever being attractive. Even the fat "goddess" figurine that feminists like to parade around was not a goddess at all. You'd find more statues in the ancient world of fit and slim goddesses ranging from small to moderate sized breasts.

I wonder how much it costs in gen.

Well, yeah, I've heard it anecdotally plenty of times, but I've never seen it supported in writings or tales. I'm not actually seeing many fat female nobles in paintings, but of course those would be embellished. I just think we'd at least get a footnote in some cultures equivalent of the Pillow Book.

Basically I'm just wondering if this just another one of those misconceptions that massive swathes of people hold, like "everyone used to think the world was flat" or "rule of thumb was a law about beating women" bullshit.

That is absolutely hilarious. Huemac really wanted some fat goddess booty.

That should be a push for TD. Drop localizers, spend more to translate yourself.

Most companies won't adopt it, but they'll think twice about who they hire.

I love this fucked up gypsy techno thing.

That's deep, user.

Nah, a memeteor is far harder to meme since it's probability of happening is incredibly small.
I've always thought it'd be easier for a memequake to happen, especially of it's targeted to California because a heavy one is expected to happen in some years from some fault, but I don't recall.

Whatever happened to the mememagic and memeing the shape of the world?
You have lost your way gamergays

What if the real ethics in journalism were all the friends we meet along the way?

We were too ambitious.

Nah, the real ethics was islam attacking the bbc.

help

America is now a hostile power officially

EU is doomed

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/soros-european-union-now-existential-crisis-and-trumps-america-hostile-power

Fucking hell codemonkey fix your shit
in regards to your post: we don't have a super-focused place to push our mememagic like we did with Trump. Concentrated focused chaos; purely absurd but it worked.

Good, may the EUSSR end already.

suffer

Use this in the user js
var allLinks = document.links;for(var i=0; i

I wouldn't mind the Venezuelan protester to seize to means of my production, if you fellas know what i mean.

I'll be happier once his dead fetus supply runs out and Soros finally goes.

Unfortunately Soros has a son to take over. Then we got Zuckerberg and his welfare communism universal basis income agenda when he plans to run for president.

His son lacks subtlety. I believe he won't be as successful.

This whole reply thing really killed the site again huh

Then we still have that Zuckerberg threat.

How do I do that

I'll be honest. I feel like things are kinda doomed to get much much worse, eventually. Trump won't last forever. 4 or 8 years, then the left will rise again and the whole world will be fucked

On top of having no governing experience, does anyone actually like zucky?

or just ctrl-c and ctrl-v

I hear that the left is dying and that millenials don't vote.

Normalfags with facebooks I bet.

Good thing the left don't give birth to any children.
If parents actually raised their kids properly school wouldn't be such a mess.

They don't raise their own children, they raise other people's children, which is even worse.

The left or current left is a dying breed I think Gen Z and the gen after will have a left but it'll be very different.

Fucking Ramadan

Hotwheels?

One of these days he will die, and I will be really fucking sad.

can you please not do this clickbait bullshit? screenshot or short description please.

Seriously, please give us the source. didn't work with saucenao.com/

Duterte needs to start burying these fuckers in pigskin coffins.

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Don't say that user
God I hope he's okay.

Some artists really liked some junk in the trunk.

Also kekked in real life at Huemac's oddASSey.

So, what are the odds the islamists cut a deal with the drug lords?

The islamists were probably employees of the drug lords to begin with.

They most likely already are

The Ramadan Bomb-a-thon.

How about spelling his name correctly before doing a good luck image.

Dang, venesuelan girl has got the bod.

He better hope he dies before Duterte gets ahold of him.

I am pretty damn sure the spelling is intentional

Even CNN had enough of this shit.

link?
Thats great if true

She started talking shit about the DNC. Pretty much anyone else was fine but the DNC is a firm "no go" territory even for her. She's fucking done for sure now.

Good.

Oh no, now the states won't pay 100 Billion dollars to elites to stop climate change, somehow.

He's going on about how the other countries don't get the restrictions the US did.

Nice, thanks

She has the right kind of body positivity.

Fuck i quoted myself

Welp Holla Forums and this thread are going to be shitpost HQ when shareblue sees this.

archive.fo/B8jup

TIRE PYRE MAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

If I recall, venesuela is a latin country, yes? I find latin women tend to be well proportioned.

Fuck yes. As a canadian, I hate chinks more than the jews, and think that we did not put enough of them to work on our railroads.

You can be replaced stinky

Yet its probably the only truthful thing to come out of her mouth, half truth that it is.

He made the right call. The US gets fucked up the ass while the other 2 big environmentally unfriendly countries get off scott free, explain how that's supposed to help the environment to me.

She probably knows she's dying, that was her only chance to win the presidency and that's lost, and is going all out because of it. Thing is, she isn't calling people out for any moral wrongdoing, because she's a sociopath, so she's only calling out people who she feels is responsible for her losing, which is the whole fucking planet.

Jesus.

I believe there will be a war over this. Other countries must have their gibs.

Numbers 34, 35 and 38 don't seem to say the petition is real. Someone tweet Mombot about this.

Daily reminder

at least my uni would be free cuz of the GI bill

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
twitter.com/Reuters/status/870366750336012289

if he'd side with trump, people might look closer into his businesses and ventures. that would kill his image.

Problem with Latin women is that they can easily get obese and age badly unless you have them in /fit/and healthy lifestyle.

Goddamn, why would you NOT pull out of something that Jewish

It works, I thought Holla Forums X fucked up.

Truly our greatest allies

Even at the time the accords were being written I remember people complaining about this. All these restrictions were placed on the US economy while China got nothing because it was considered a "developing country," despite being the second biggest economy on the goddamn planet and a hell of a lot more environmentally unfriendly than the US. Nobody on the left remembers that, though. To hear people talk you would think Trump personally signed the death warrant of the whole world.

Also webm related is a video that was used to show the type of utopia it would be

Oops, someone's buttblasted.
archive.fo/7RmHc

It worked, Thanks

Tough choice.

What the fuck is shareblue? It seems to be some anti-Holla Forums thing as far as I can tell. I've only seen it mentioned in the last few days.

Is English your first language?

To true. But man some of them have great racks and asses on them. But childbirth is a killer for the ones I know. But I also known some to have better bodies after childbirth. them tities and ass got fatter in all the right places Also any women that watches themselfvs, shit even men, can have rocking bodies late into life. Shit go to your local gym and check out some of them old yoga bunnies. The only thing a younger women has over them is the face

Thank you, I've heard of it before, but I hadn't read it yet. Kind of related question, should I make a Batoto account?

WELCOME TO THE SOCIALIST HELLHOLE UTOPIA OF THE FUTURE

Seems like you guys are turning to sweden soon.

It's CTR, only now it's run by soros and is going all over the net to promote anti-trump shit.

Anyone got the official numbers and the time period over which it would be paid? I'm seeing lots "It's a shit ton of shekels" statements being thrown around.

India has to develop clean street technology first.

Just go to mangahere.co, you can read it perfectly in there.

Crash Team Racing?

Good luck getting something as powerful as the US.

Close.

Correct the record. A bunch of Hillary shills who go online to try to get Hillary to win the election. When that failed, they were hired by Shareblue, to go after anything trump does.

CTR was made of of made hill shills and was added by goons, Holla Forums and etc.

If they tried to get gibs from Slant Jews and Pajeets they would've been told to go frick themselves,They forgot Orange Franco was in office or expected him to cuck for some reason.

Crowder did a bretty good video on why the Accord was shit and had nothing to do with fighting global warming.

Jesus my fucking net froze sorry it was made of paid shills and goons from Holla Forums

While I'm not sure I trust our government to actually do something about it or trust dems and republicans to work together these days, I don't see why we can't draft up our own environmental protection policy and keep our money to ourselves. Maybe if all those anti-science folks would stop being so terrified of nuclear we could get ahead of the curve.

The developing country thing is just retarded. You can't on one hand say that environmentalism is super important and we're on an unsustainable track right now that's going to end the world in 80 years but then also turn around and say all these developing countries deserve to be big industrial powerhouses to try and advance to our level. What do they think is going to happen

This can't be a serious.
This shit is what I would think up if I wrote a brave new world type dystopian future novel.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/far-cry-5-petition-creator-angry-that-people-think-hes-trolling/31989/

The creator of that Far Cry Petition thinks people will believe he's legit if he claims he's doing it for real.

I know what it is, I just say Crash every time it's brought up.

Seriously, it's been, what, 40 fucking years since a new nuclear plant was built? Do they really think that we don't have reactor designs that are safer than the ones that are currently living on borrowed time? Oh wait, they're probably like Jill Stein, who implied that nuclear plants use explosives-grade material to heat water.

God dammit, Usher, proofread your shit.

And it's broken again, fuck your fucking shit codemonkey and while your at it fix the bloody memoryleaks.

This right here is my biggest gripe with the whole FC5 petition fiasco; making it about everything except how the game plays out. Makes me wish every single game developer would release at least one demo of their game and leave it at that.

I don't think you won that one, m80. At best, I'd call it a draw.

I want to eat Kaban.

Hopefully the (((controversy))) will peter out before the game is actually released.

>implying I'd even go near the fuckign social sciences

>>>/police/

Minutes later…

www.twitter.com/billpeduto/status/870370288344674304

Is this some kind of modern retelling of a brave new world/1984?

No worries, they will come to you
Implying its not spreading to other parts of education

I think starting a controversy is the only thing they can do at this point. Far Cry Primal was an expensive failure with poor performance, denuvo, and shitty animal taming. And people are getting wise to the fact that each game is exactly the same but with a different setting around it.

Are you sure that is agenda21? The thing about agenda21 is that goverment, citizen and industry sit down and talk about the future and what shit needs to be done to plan better, so that everyone can live less shitty.
Tha video looked like a fucking scify short story

user, pls.

Says a man coming from a community where different thought is punished severely.

It will be a carbon copy of all the other garbage ubisoft has shat out over the years.

And you believe that?

unfortunately you'll have more luck using a chrome based browser, they handle gg's huge threads far better. Iridium is the less pozzed one

I bet you think the bilderberg meeting is just a bunch rich dudes getting together for a drink as well.

So what is agenda21?

I hate chrome it's a massive memory hog, open up one tab and suddenly over 30 new processes open in the task manager, new released games use less memory then chrome.

No. Search agenda 21 in browser.

This shit is spreading to high schools right now.

Come on user, everybody knows that governments and industries focus only on self survival and money.

Codemonkey fix your shit!
This card also kicked my ass. I like the insignia though.

I prefer firefox but I have to use chrome specifically for gg threads

Fucking hell, I dont do twatter for my own personal health and sanity but those replies are heartening as fuck

Welp, the /a/ D&C is definitely done by the same people responsible for the Kill la Kill shitstorm back in 2014. That or copycats.
Seriously take a look at the Little Witch Academia vidya thread as an example, especially:

Fucking Foolz this doesn't shock me.

We know, it's a cringy copypasta from the dawn of Gamergate. The question is whether they're quoting it in earnest (unlikely), as some sort of weird shibboleth to say "I'm in on the joke," or whether the author actually thinks we talk like that.

From the 1.3 seconds of gameplay they showed looks like a Dragon's Crown clone.

welp, focusing on thaat memeteor again

Nah its a reddit dedicated to all copy pastas, due to it being reddit it will be on top of google searches even if the copypasta is from an imageboard or body builder forum.

This is going to blow up just like "Fake News" isn't it?

twitter.com/AP/status/870381220449923073
Are these people fucking retarded?
Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

There's a name I haven't heard in awhile.

Second option is most likely, given how the fag that wrote it updated the change.org to claim to be gamergate's greatest ally. It's amusing that it was obviously typed out by hand, given that the copypasta has the same same spelling errors as the rest of the petition

Brave New World and 1984 are a retard-level explanation of existing forces in play. And by retard-level I don't mean that only retards believe it, what I mean is that it is written in such a way that even retards could understand it. So yes, it would obviously apply to the real world. But no, they actually mean it.

You are one gullible fucking retard. If it was "sitting down and talking" then what the fuck is even the purpose to the million different round-table organisations that pretty much every single country goes to?

It's Agenda 2030 now but the point to both is to supposedly help the world when all it really does is serve as an excuse to infringe on people's rights and to serve as a laundry list with twenty different items that are all synonyms for the word salt. For example they have these goals
Note the redundancy: "ensure inclusive…education", "make cities inclusive…safe" and "promote peaceful and inclusive societies". The thing with these lists is that they write goals that are either impossible or are redundant to give the illusion of being completely different tasks.

archive.fo/qZbmn

check how many familiar faces show up in this Heavy piece
archive.fo/dy30Z

this is the source of the copypasta

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3o68ia/feminists_did_it_to_scientists_they_did_it_to/cvukxx8/

The word you're looking for is "Entry Level".

Doesn't sound so equal to only empower females.

Oh, how cute, they think they have power over the country that gives $650 billion per year to NATO. Fucking Saudi Arabia gives more money than Germany, and Germany can easily beat them if they gave the full required 2% GDP.

No, because entry level simply means that it is for someone that is new to it, what I mean is that it is written so that even the mentally disabled would have no difficulty understanding it. I would say retard-proof but that wouldn't be the right term.

That's a lot of contradictions.

United Anglosphere versus the Yuropoor Cuck Crew when?

Forcing the USA to agree to something they don't want to isn't a straight up declaration of war?

This is great tbh. Trump gave them an olive branch; they refuse to take it. This ends up being better for America; plus I didn't wanna end up in some shitty deal anyways. No deal in this case is superior to a "fair deal" by these jews.

What about the honorary aryans? I think we should add them to the anglosphere.

Oh I didn't know. I don't know anything about reddit tbh.

Honorary ara-yan.

Wikipedos's Far Cry entry updated with this crap

archive.fo/zT97x

If you annex your enemies, they win

Get a load of this crap. I understand why teachers tell us to stay away from Wikipedia.

Well, it isn't screaming "MUH GOOBERGATORS," so it can't be Mark Bernstein. I bet it's the dude who made the petition.

In that case, it should be a simple matter of finding out who made the edit.
Hey Algorithm Ape, fix the quote function so it stops opening new pages already.

it was this guy who added the "controversy" entry but unless I'm doing something wrong it doesn't show in his userpage

archive.fo/kett2
archive.fo/vgxJG

Nah, teachers are still full of shit; Wikipedia is filled with kikes but its still not as bad as the MSM.

So I decided to see what leddit thinks about this.

Did you see the interviews on (((Fox))) news they had with the protestors?

I hate this term. The government doesn't distribure wealth, no one distributes wealth, each person earns their own.

THE SALT MUST FLOW

FTFY

See, they keep saying that shit, but are they going to do anything about China's smog getting worse and worse as the years go on? Are they going to stop India from polluting literally half our oceans with actual human shit? No.

Meanwhile, they continue to remain silent on China.

I cant spell that word for the life of me. Sorry user.

And they will take 90% and give it to the willfully lazy supreme top kikes and then throw a penny to the niggers and tell them that they earned that other 10% you made and that they will look the other way at what they do to you, then slap criminal charges on the niggers and use your death to bludgeon them and go "poor whites, why did you niggers and muslims kill them all? You have to be violently controlled so you do not kill eachother (and us)".
Yes I have a bunch of time to think on this.

When people tried to point out that the deal fucks the US and not China and India:
When someone said that the deal was about redistributing money more than about the environment, including a quote from one of the EU members:

There are toxic ecosystems in parts of china due to how fucking bad it is. The water in those toxic swamps can give you fucking 3rd degree chemical plus the wild life has actually mutated to adapt.

also, if people would want to save the world from CO2, they could just plant some fucking trees everywhere and do some cleanups by cleanup I mean doing some lumberjack's work in old forests since they too contribute to CO2 levels when the trees start to rot. Also, someone needs to teach chinks, spics and Saharan niggers about replanting.

Been wondering though, where all those shekels even go from that accord? Has there been any stats about that?

I'm not seeing much problem with these goals, both because they're good things and because every third international agreement any country signs includes the same damn pledges.

Is China a White country? there's your answer.

You forgot South Africa and India.

IT GETS BETTER
twitter.com/bfmtv/status/870379210271051776

You really do fall for the classic "if we call this something good noone will dare say its bad!" policies, how can you still be this naive?

well shit if they went through all the effort of installing some green lights then i love the paris accord now

That's the whole point to them, they put out lures to ensure people would support them even if they are doing the exact opposite of what is written. It would be great to end starvation but it's clear that the UN will never have the power to do so, even if they were to get total dictatorial control over the continent of Africa, it's just there for virtue signalling purposes so that they could argue that you want people to starve because you don't want to give the UN more power.

Well, the ones I got didn't try to throw me into political bullshit, except perhaps my history teachers, but I slept during class.

GG made me love older women. They're cooler and more gentle than younger girls.

They lit up one of their buildings, Dumpf is finished now!

LWND is back in Sadpanda, downvote him like the gook fag he is.

You're not one of those disgusting girl fetishists, are you?

God, I wish the media would stop fucking lying about nuclear plants. Like that claim that a collapsed tunnel near one contaminated the water table, when said tunnel collapsed because it literally wasn't used for decades.

Link?

Dude, these are feelgood one-liners which no one will obey anyway. I'm baffled at how you can see something sinister in them anymore than you could in the Human Rights Charter. Shit like the TPP, now that is full of backdoors, and the rest of this treaty probably does too, but these 4 lines you posted aren't it.

Not to mention that, if they want to do nasty shit, it's not this piece of paper which will allow them to start, right?

But user, if they're already going to do the opposite, what's even the point of arguing that this shouldn't be signed?

Reddit really lacks the conviction and the backbone to see any given issue through to its most logical, pragmatic end. If a coalition of countries create X deal for operation "Holy Fuck Everything Is Dying We Need to Save Planet Earth", and the most vital part of that plan is to redistribute wealth and industry jobs to the worst offenders to Y factor killing earth, it's most likely a giant fucking scam thinly veiled by good intentions and exposed by its own draconian implementation. I feel like if there was a Reddit president, he was just nod like a fucking idiot to everything and sign deals like this when they clearly fuck no one but us. They're the kind of people that hear politicians say the golden buzzwords such as "Improve Economy" without asking how such a vaague concept is actually implemented.

No one likes to talk about Africa's problem with driving species of animals to the brink of extinction, or the fact that Nigeria produces some of the most polluted air on earth, or how agriculture in South Africa is handled so poorly that over 60% if the Western Cape's surface water supply will fucking disappear by 2070 by the sheer amount of land mismanagement alone. Pongolapoort Dam lost almost 20% if its water volume in a single year, on top of the dam's water already being heavily suffused with pesticides because they thought it was a fantastic idea to raise crops directly above the fucking dam, just how they also thought it was a good idea to grow the same crops over and over again on the same bed of soil until the land was infertile, and how they thought it was a good idea to eat the seeds when White farmers left.

Staying in the comfort of a liberal, coastal city really obfuscates people's grip on reality. We should stop giving billions of buckaroos to countries that are destroying themselves and bringing the earth with them.

What the fuck, we figured this shit out in the 1880's.

That's because in todays day and age mature woman are the last good remaining candidates when it comes to looking for a life long partner to start a family with.

They didn't leave they were driven out or face death, and now the nignogs are begging for "evil" whity to come back because they're to stupid to know how to farm correctly.

Just go to Sadpanda main page and you will find that fag

Not even. Crop rotations and proper agricultural techniques could be found back even during the late middle-ages.

FUCKING HIDALGO, USE LOGIC FOR ONCE

I think the comment about the nuclear power was sarcasm, unless I missed something.

Not only girl fetishist, OLDER girl fetishist.
Bite me.

What are the benefits and cons of this Paris Agreement thing?

Only if they're mature or have a benis.

I haven't been paying too much attention to the sadpanda stuff; which one is he?

Come to think of it, has anyone lit up their buildings for the fucking terrorist attack in Manila earlier fucking today, one of the perpetrators of which, btw, is STILL AT LARGE?

That was just an example, I wasn't arguing that they were going to do the opposite. I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to do the thinking for you.

Pretty much an admission that they seek to spread SJW propaganda. Also the great thing about justice is that it can mean fucking anything like dropping a nuke on Russia because it is "just".
Vague, can mean anything from university to mandatory diversity training
Should be obvious
Which they do by shunning people that don't want their communities flooded by economic migrants whose influx nicely correlates with violent rate

Never mind I found him lol
Sadpanda moves faster than I expected

video games

t. spic

ARCHIVES?

Now bring up Nuclear power and watch them throw a bitch fit.

And these faggots don't represent all gays blacks hispanics women or any other group yet they still act like they speak for
EVERY. LAST. ONE. OF. THEM.

Counting on it.

I pulled it off twitter and I don't feel like digging throw a 17 page thread so hear is an archive for some of them but not all.
archive.is/Hec7D

I am already done 3 comments in.

Yuri proving himself right once again.

always a pleasure seeing "intelligent" and "peace loving" people reacting to trump.

ask your mods

Africa is an extremely backwards country.

Fuck Africa.

Kek, obviously meant continent. I need to eat.

To be honest, if all of you americans start consuming coal like you consume oil I should be worried.

You have miles of desert, can't you get some solar energy? Anyway, the only countries that would sink underwater are nigger and muslim ones, so who cares?

cute.

Old Yuri is getting a lot of use around Holla Forums

Its shit

Heatst removed their editor's disclaimer about the antisemitic pepe article being wrong, for some reason

archive.is/L3cjc
archive.is/udxa8

Not really. It can actually work. In spain it could be implemented and give everyone a chance to produce their own energy and the rightwing had to put a heavy tax to the sun to favour their energetic company friends.

Energetics were also the friends of our particular immitation Hitler.

Of the US economy? Where 2.4% of our GDP is $650 billion? They're joking, right?

watch him make an article attacking the ADL next, kek

It's because Yuri is universal. There was actually surprisingly little OC of him despite the fact that you could find people constantly using terms from his lecture/interview. On half/pol/ he was pretty much the only thing everyone could agree on to the point where not even shills would bother trying to debunk him. So now that there is decent OC, people are obviously using it.

archive.is/uICxa

>game's performance actually improves

We should also start making Jordan Peterson as doompaul oc.

I guess the RIME devs will be singing a different tune.

I'd like to know what he though "anti-tamper" was before this came up.

archive.is/plpKP

archive.is/bcMol

archive.is/gIsYj

Its poetic

I agree! Why the fuck do you want performance issues? Don't you like being in a ball & chain?

Steamspy indicates that RIME didn't reach 10k

Was this some big indie release? Never heard of it until now.

Is it gonna happen again?

The only time I heard about it was some fucker shilling it claiming it would be "indie shadow of the colossus"

Hey guys, how would you go about uploading anonymously a file to share? Mega?

Sony did some shilling for it. It probably sold more on the PS4.

Same here, but apparently its one of those "look how artsy our game is" and they had enough shekels for denuvo. Pretty sure they are clique approved too

The market is oversaturated. Too many releases over too little time, and not a single space RPG for me to get. And no, The Long Journey isn't an RPG.

anonfiles.cc/

>Pissed Off Pedo
>accidentally typo'd Pissed Off Pedro

I hope non of you faggots gave that guy money.

also, imagine if this was some writer from niche or techraptor. The socjus press would have a field day crying about objectification or whatever

archive.fo/Fn5ep

lol

A safe bet nobody did.

I'm getting angry at this whole "click on the reply's number in order to quote a reply" opening the whole thread again in a new tab

What does her shirt says?

it clearly says "ass trained"

her "rate my professor" page is tanking hard
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1725987
yeah you say that, but in the payday thread there is some faggot who bought every dlc.

Not that user! The whole line

I thought it was only me, why the fuck is this happening?

She probably isn't hosting a dumb ass video game shilling event because she has a real job

Idk this was from the last e3 megathread

Feels like a shop, and it was supposed to be "Classically trained"

Probably "Classically Trained" if not an edit.

Oh those poor mudslimes being forced to live there and be oppressed by both whitey and the sun.

volafile also works well enough too
Mega it depends on how worried you are about op-sec

Thanks.

So here it is, something I have been meaning to do since a little while now. This is the complete dump of the Bad Angler database, around 120k articles archived for a timespan of around 8-10 months with some holes because of technical issues and tests. These are ==not== hard copies, simply links of archived copies. The service would check if it was already archived, if not it would do it itself and save the link, it it were it would save the link too.

There might be some bad links too, in the end journos became really wary of archiving and they seemed to implement so type of countermeasures, especially the Mary Sue (fuck that place seriously, I read some shit in my life and it all came from there). You might also notice that many articles, especially from good ol' Gawker, are published and copied many times across their network of sites, pure clickbait.

Anyways, peruse at your leisure. It is a 50mb json file, I recommend notepad++.

anonfiles.cc/file/5a9d799e6f5dc5e7b533f758cebbcc00

I'd never even heard of this before, though the name Tequila Games sounds familiar. Really I'm just watching the DRM fanboys go nuts on Steam yet again.

???

Developers presenting is a mistake. They aren't used to speaking in front of a gigantic audience like that. None of them know what to do with their hands and their fear is visible.

What they need to do is go back to getting actual presenters. Charismatic dudes like Tak Fuji or Mr. Caffine and people making a fool out of themselves. Lucha Underground is huge, they gotta try doing that one again.

mixtape swears ;) they keep no logs

He's right though, you got to stop being a retarded shoot first, ask questions later sperg on twitter for no good reason, and then crying over here when people keep calling you out on your retardation looking for a personal army. Guy acted retarded, then realized he was being retarded. I'm not saying don't call on him for fucking up, please do, but if someone extends even a little bit just go "you fucked up, do better next time" and be on your way and wait for his next fuck up.

Here you are seeing the creation of a nontroversy in action.

I'm glad anti-Denuvo is really kicking up. Shame about Tekken denuvo

Mistake for them, entertainment for anons (and some others).

I have flashbacks of Starforce. Also why does replying open a new window?

120 thousand articles? Well, I'm getting it for backup purposes.
Lel, it crashed Pale Moon. "Save as" if you don't want to fuck up yours.

lol kotaku on damage control
archive.is/sc91b

Just say it's nighttime, even if the sun is plainly visible none of the Swedish authorities will dare question you.

me no understand.
Christ, are there easier ways to parse through this besides blindly ctrl-f'ing?
either way much appreciated user

archive.is/N16oj

There might be some duplicates, I made a rookie programming mistake in the first one or two months which might have lead to duplicate entries.

Last year after getting the idea from an user I started a project to make some kind of crawler which would automatically archive articles from our journo friends. This is the database it built. There was also a site built around it, badly coded, it was my first foray into javacript/web programming, I was a C++ guy.

As for reading it, if you can get it in some kind of database engine (like mongo where it came from) you could run queries on it.

nice job user

You call that smug, condescending "non-apology" extending an olive branch? That reminds me of that clip of the movie The Killer Inside Me where you're OK being beaten to then submit yourself later . If someone is going to say they fucked up, at least show some humility. The feminist idiot doesn't have it. So it's only right to call them out. Fuck that.

What is that disturbing thing!?

or Joel McHale

Indie games, don't you see the art?

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Classic Edition

Something to change from here ?

That's not art. That's Hell itself.

archive.is/Ayr6J

I like joel, and if he is given full freedom on what he can say he would most likely put progressive devs in their place with his snark, sarcasm and son who can get women better than they can.

Seriously though, does replying open up a new tab for anybody else?

Did Cipher Primate fuck up something?

Hnng dem idolmaster girls, man.

I don't know why it's been happening, but it's been happening

Let me guess, he also watches The Big Bang Theory.

The best part is that reporting honestly on Sweden resulted in the Daily Mail being forced to hide their articles from Swedish IPs in order to avoid being blocked entirely.

Its a retard called Gilda

he was so amazing during that award show. his antics and delivery made that shit way more enjoyable than it should have.

any connection between the dude and the dev?

Welp, I said last year but I actually started Bad Angler in the summer of 2015. Times fly by so fast. The ride never ends.

STOP BULLYING GILDA

They are trying hard uh

I was about to look into it

yeah, sense 8 deserved to be canceled

Imagine a show made by and for snowflakes. It's this one. I got the whole season and managed to watch half of one episode before deleting it.

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/870425342737043457

Then it wasn't that groundbreaking I guess. I remember twitter trannies crying about trigger warning during the first few episodes then nothing more.

archive.is/mmDlU

ISIS are as Muslim as Shaun King isn't black.

Remember:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all whites are slave owners so they MUST pay all African-Americans repatriations because they're evil!

ISIS consider Kebab Cultists that aren't part of their specific flavor of Kebab Cult haram.

How was it smug? He's been pushing the narrative for almost 3 years. He made an entire retarded article about the "goobers". After all of that he had to admit that "yeah, the petition was likely bullshit, KiA was right here, we might obviously disagree but they're right." Every single other journalist or SJW verified pundit has yet to admit the fuck up. He admitted the fuck up and even had to admit that we were right despite the narrative.

That doesn't mean he's all of a sudden /ourguy/, that you have to like him, that he isn't genuinely still an idiot, that he's exempt from future criticism of how he played a hand in this, nor that even means he's changed his position on GG, or that the apology was 100% genuine, or that he was going to "turn around". But credit should be given where it's due. He did slightly more then most any journalist has done throughout this whole affair. Doesn't mean it's now time to love him, most certainly not, but sperging out with the with us or against shit when someone isn't being a complete ass for once is SJW bullshit and will only help in rooting him further into the ideology that we are trying to root out in the first place, not farther away from it.

I don't need him to be on "my side", or even like GG. We know like all journalists we'll tango with him again later, because they are journalists and journalists are not our friends. Admitting that he was spreading misinfo like a retard and that we were right is all I want, so I credit him for that alone.

NO AISHA TYLER AT E3 2017's UBISOFT PRESS CONFERENCE

archive.is/Fn5ep

vid related is Ubisoft's E3 2017 lineup reveal

Codemonkey obviously fucked something up, makes the site so annoying to use.

Ubisoft's new logo is such shit. At least the old one stood out.

Better get ready for a parade of diversity hires "developers".

Reasonable response user. Though you have to understand not everyone will respond politely to a sore loser, even if they admit they lost. This doesn't have to do with SJW bullshit, it has to do with people not fucking liking the guy and him being a bitch about it.

To me this looks more like
This dude is fucking annoying; good for him for apologizing, but I'd go off on him for plenty of other shit besides that.

archive.fo/Nue54

cant' really find anything but that's probably because they wised up and instead of shilling for their our friends they do a "cross shilling" where one promotes other writers' friends so it's harder to track relations

I was just thinking it had been a while since the last pointless leftist protest inconveniencing thousands of people in a major urban center.

That reminds me, isn't losing Tyler losing a diversity? Do you think they will try harder to push a even more diverse person, like some rainbow hair otherkin?

I generally agree. He himself even said that he has no problem with other GG people who keep going after him. Hell, a lot of KiA didn't suck him off either so it's not like a he got a complete warm welcome on pleddit. Again, I don't need him on my side or even be allies, I know he'll likely always be my enemy, but I will give credit and try to play things smart. He admitted in public he was wrong, I see no reason to not make use of that in the greater war against the media.

And that's not even including the fact that the alt kike is the one he accused of starting the petition

Not unless she was asking for too much or they want to show not only diverse PR people but diverse developers in a "look womyns can code too!".

Nah, fuck him. He's still a disingenuous little shit who deserves nothing but mockery and contempt.

Could they have picked a blander typeface? Because I've seen that get used a lot.

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/870401842257199104

Climate change hysteria intensifies

I do not mind when minmal is done right. And when something is overly complex it is just as as awful as overly minimal. Their old logo was just right.

I did not know Jews were now People of Color.

Doesn't the Pairs agreement cripple American manufacturing, while letting the slant eyed jew and poo niggers off the hook until 2030?

Yup. US have to shoulder 80% of the money being poured at the Paris Accord. By that, they mean $110 trillion dollars, give or take of government funding in 10 years. So let that sink in.

They are everything, until they still some shady shit and get caught, then their White as all hell.

The New York Times finally noticed what's happening at Evergreen
archive.is/XeoiA

archive.is/wqZsi

Youtube updated their ToS. Is this the end of Spiderman and Elza videos?

I may as well give the logo a shot.

Don't forget about feminist glaciology!

Of course not, those are from google itself. This will just be used to after problematic users

archive.fo/BSLOo

How fucking retarded do you need to be to fucking roleplay as gilda
Holy shit dude the fuck is wrong with you

Looks more like they're going after Youtube Poops.

???

also climate-related shootings

archive.is/JwCge

YouTube would have to be suicidal to go after YTP.

What?

Threadly reminder that Marche is a furry.

Nigs acting like nigs is now the fault of climate change? Sure most have no iade what climate change is.

Also turns out Ubisoft did minimal years ago, but it still looks fine.

Because people have shorter tempers when it's hot, or something.

The account saying "Trump's actions" etc etc is verified. The account saying "climate-related shootings" is very obviously not. Check their profile.

@MaxineWaters is the verified account.
@MaxineVVaters is the parody account.

Man, how the fuck does twitter work. I even clicked on that shit to see the profile

Mate, one of the tweets literally has a mark while the other doesn't. That's, for once, not twitter "not working", it was you glossing over details.

I don't know what i'll do without Pregnant Spiderman Mermaid Injects Batman with AIDS videos.

They're going after SyetenAthiest aswell,which is rude.

Look at each post, it's two different accounts

BRAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

you shame your Aussie heritage
Power up with a microwaved dim sim and try again

I never said it was the fault of twitter, I explicitely said I didnt know how to navigate twitter. Fucking read

I feel dumb now. It's funny still

Daily reminder that the Gildafag actually endorses giving NISA money

That's not true

Also defended fire embleqn fates dragon rgrgrgr saying it adds personality

I hear gildafag sucks benis in the parking lot behind mcdonalds :DDD

Well, the US isn't crippled enough to get fucked by a war with Islam quite yet.

Nah, they are still trying to paint it like they dindu nuffin.

The Gildafag is Holla Forums

Now that's what I call bullshit

The gildafag is shit though.

That doesn't seem right at all.

This is actually true
He got super butthurt when i posted on leftypol

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

They have a lovehate relationship.

This is how you end a fucking bread. Take note GamerGays.

Doesn't matter if these are true or not, he's still one of the worse posters in these threads, possibly worse then Marche and Val.

Whatcha doin', 859e13?

Gildafag is not leftypol, but there is a leftypol fag who constantly defends gilda and gildafag

meteor

Damn shame.

Stay triggered.

I haven't been on the website for about 2 years, what did I miss? :DDDDDD

(「・ω・)「

last?