Vita Thread #29

"Filling in for the OP" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2017/

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Hacking: pastebin.com/3bdt8a3s

Vita Wallpapers: ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Previous thread for OP: archive.is/hTR61

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v15808
nyaa.si/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
blog.esuteru.com/archives/20009529.html
archive.fo/KMJFO
wololo.net/2017/05/30/psvita-3g-memory-card-adapter-indiegogo-campaign-yifan-lu/
nisamerica.com/blog/price-slash-tons-nisa-games
archive.is/BZGjG
archive.is/U77UW#selection-2403.0-2403.589
twitter.com/AtlusUSA/status/872130032587636736
poal.me/pkrdqg
gematsu.com/2017/06/experience-seeking-feedback-upcoming-dungeon-rpgs
goo.
nichegamer.com/2017/06/08/monster-girl-dungeon-rpg-moero-chronicle-heads-west-on-pc/
wololo.net/2017/02/25/install-ark-epsp-custom-firmware-ps-vita-3-63/
store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/armored-core-formula-front-international-psp-the-best/cid=JP0506-NPJH50041_00-0000000000000000
amazon.com/dp/B00812F7O8/
twitter.com/HDKirin/status/874999173187198977
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Super Robot Wars Z3: Jigoku-hen, and Gundam Breaker 3.

Dragon's Crown to drop in price, still going for about 5000.

God Wars and Omega Labyrinth Z

SRW, so yes, always.

how would you go about cleaning the vita screen of dried up hand sweat?

i usually use a piece of cotton with a little ethanol, removes all grease and dried up hand-sweat from plastic, but im not sure if its healthy to use that on the vita screen.

My Vita broke and now i'm stuck with my PSP, goddamnit

Miku PJ Diva X demo and Gravity Rush demo. Waiting on a memory card before I can play anything else.

New Game translated to english.

Picked up Gravity Rush and Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc second hand the other day. Got Moe Chronicles and Gundam Breaker 3 coming along with memory card.

Oh god.

What happened to it?

Curious about this too. About all I do is clear smudges off once with a glasses cloth. Also attached a laynard to it as a wrist strap. I'm scared to death of dropping it.

Isopropyl alcohol. Good for screens, boards, contacts in your cartridges and whatnot. Very volatile and it evaporates quickly so it leaves things clean fast and easy.

Just don't breath in too much of it, or you'll start getting dizzy.

Cotton can end up scratching the screen if there's some foreign material or tough fiber in the ball - use a microfiber cloth. You can find them in eyewear stores.

I just breathe on it and wipe it with my shirt.

sauce

Ewww. We need a Vitan picture of this.
It's a standalone picture. Just IQDB.

"Imageboard Vita gaming groups" is synonymous with "Large bearded men playing young anime girl erp groups", as evidenced by this thread

Shit, sorry to hear, user. Buttons broke, screen cracked, or it just doesn't work right?

Just like with Shit Fighter vs Crapcom, I'll believe it when I see it.

This. Isopropyl 80% proof or above (90 is best), use a felt/fiber cloth that you'd use for your LCD monitors and flatscreen TVs.

The 90 proof is at wal-mart. If you're hard-pressed, you should be able to get both alcohol and cloths at Microcenter.

I think a gag comic for Oreimo—likely from advertising for the Vita game.

I haven't touched my vita in a while. Is there anything Fate related on it that I should know about? I just finished going through Fate s/n and Hollow Ataraxia on my PC and I itch for more.

Hestia best girl.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

that doesn't work, it only spreads the grease around instead of removing/absorbing it

Go read Fate/Zero. Then quit. Or else you'll suffer.

Thanks for filling user. I definitely wouldn't have made it home in time to make the thread.

SO3HD. Tried Remote Play again with some different settings and it's still god-awful. Guess I can't go full /comfy/ while playing it. At least I can while playing SRWV.
Nothing really, saving up money for a con
not much of anything

I use a lysol wipe, but that tends to leave a few streaks that a clean sock gets off no-problem. I'll have to try isopopryl alcohol like eb2ea9 suggested though, just to see for myself.

Fate/Extella. It's a musou game but shallower in terms of combat. On Vita it'll probably have the usual framerate issues most action games on vita have, so consider yourself warned on that front.

In Fate/Extella emperor Nero is basically your girlfriend

Bully

Thank you, I will use what recommends instead.

DON'T BULLY THE VITA

It's bad because I can't grow a beard and I'm not invited to these discord groups

It's a v/n? I thought it was only an animoo.
Is Extella bad?

Sounds like it is not worth a buy. I'll have to look into it.

I thought so too, it it's actually a Light Novel. There's a fan-made VN conversion out there though.
vndb.org/v15808

Screenshots look like it's russian or something. Is it still worth reading if I watched the probably inferior anime version?

Don't know, I never read/watched Fate at all, although I have plans to read the original VN.

Baka-Tsuki still has the english translations up. Failing that, hit up nyaa. Yes, it's a light novel, and goes over things the anime skipped on.

And again, stop there or you'll suffer. Fate/Extra (PSP), its sequel Fate/Extra CCC (PSP, not translated), and Fate/Extella (Vita/PS4) have nothing to do at all with Fate/Stay Night. They're honestly weaker in comparison.

What a shame. I really liked Rin.

A-user, I don't know how to tell you this.

user…
nyaa.si/

nyaa.pantsu.cat/

That's not nyaa though. Nyaa is dead. Both replacements (cartel or otherwise) are but a former shadow.

Fair.

Thanks user.

Can't even get that shit to load most times.

Rin is fun, but she's not a fixture or focus or even good relay in Extra. Hit up the anime more if you want more of her.

Is there a way to get around using FTP for uploading files to a modded vita?

Also is Soul Sacrifice Delta worth it over the base game?

VitaShell has a USB connection mode, change it from FTP to USB in the settings and then press select to put it in USB mode.

Shit, I forgot about that post. Basically it fell down off my pocket and the screen is all fucked now and seems to work without touching it

No there's the "manly games for manly men" group that like to think they are the majority when they actually aren't.

Just some CV:DXC, and also Future Cop LAPD. The lack of L2/R2 is annoying but it's playable. Glad I don't need to use PCSX-Rearmed anymore.

Careless! But yeah that's why I put a strap on mine, that screen is just begging to be shattered if you slip up. Are you gonna fix her?

Shame it's using some strange variant of FAT that *nix doesn't support. Surprisingly. Filesystems are kind of its thing.

The old one is still up, you would've.

That's why she's my new theme.

Man, I could use a custom weeb/lewd theme. I've been using the default one forever.

Caligula
SRWV
Nothing, I want to stay on 3.60
And most importantly, are you still having fun?
I'm doing fetch quests for annoying fat girls, not really.

toothpaste and a piece of wet toilet paper

Use something designed for cleaning plastic lenses. Alcohol can degrade some plastics after repeated use but unless you're constantly cleaning the screen you should be ok. Wash your hands more often and don't sweat everywhere.

Sony hasn't supported the vita in years so they can't drop support a second time.

A few months back there was discussion of a patent filing in 2015 by Sony for a console that people kept describing as a "Switch like" console presumably because the Switch was going to be released soon and people can't fathom the concept that handhelds besides Nintendo have existed.

blog.esuteru.com/archives/20009529.html

The images make it look like a tablet screen with DS4 handles on it, very not portable. If they do end up announcing PSVita 2:We'll Try This Time Edition™ I really hope it looks nothing like this.

Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Neptunia vs SEGA. Fuck me, it throws the grinding at you early on.
Not really much else right now. Maybe still Azure Revolution.
Waiting on Uwa and Dragon Quest Builders to arrive.

Anyone watching the SIM card memory adapter? Think it'll amount to anything, or the PS TV will still be the best go-to?

Well, >READAN Steins;Gate. Playing DT2 when I can, trying to hunt Mimic sealbooks in Dawa Shrine.
Firmware spoofing for games so I can play my copy of 2-2, a 64 GB memory card, Lost Dimension.
Nothing, gotta save up cause I'm being de-NEETed soon.
fun
I have hope.

I had a look, apparently it's for the original Vita model only (so far). I don't like the idea of a memory card you have to open the case to get at. Still, if it works out that'll be pretty sweet. I think most of us are hoping for something that would let us use microSD cards in the actual memory card slot though.
PSTV still needs some work too, like automounting USB storage and not requiring an unplug/replug to get it to show up in the first place. Fuck if I know whether that's actually feasible though.

If this means I can have both Darkest Dungeon and Vagrant Story at the same time on my Vita I am in fucking heaven. How do you install plugins, manually only? The Homebrew Browser only has vpks if I understood it right.

At the moment I think it's still just manual. Also we still don't have firmware spoofing for game version checks, we just have firmware spoofing for online.

Fuck. Still cool though, I guess I'll just Remote Play it for now.

Just install drivers for it. USB mode works fine.

Hey, anyone else trying to go for trophies for this? I got all of them except for the time trial stuff and two of them are for boss fights. I tried to go back to the areas but the bosses do not seem to respawn. Any thoughts on if I will need to actually just replay the game again or what?

Literally have no idea where else to ask, can't seem to find anything about this game really.

There are some package managers you can open on your pc to automatically unpack the .vpk while it uploads if that's what you mean.

I need to get a new vita charger so I can get on the latest Adrenaline. I wanna get those PS1 games on the go with two analog sticks, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

Link?!

Yeah if there is a Vita successor I want it to be a handheld, not a tablet-sized hybrid mess like the Switch.

exfat_fs? I'm having issues building that thing. It's just a poorly supported filesystem on the whole.

Get cracking then, you'll be pleased when you do. Thankfully you don't need to go full theme creation to set wallpapers, only for colours and icon changing.

There are a couple suggestions here. archive.fo/KMJFO

Ex-fat fuse and ex-fat utils works for me.

OK I got it. The Linux module actually built and it was working, but mount was using FUSE as a preference, and 1.2.5 doesn't work with TexFAT (unknown FAT count error). Cheers.

Wish I could play it to find out for you. I've got a worthless bubble sitting in my Vita for now.

don't know what to tell you user. I've never played the game for myself.

Is it basically a guarantee at this point that all new games will check for >3.60? I'm worried about the Mary Skelter release.

Yes, any new game released after October 2016 will require 3.61+ whatever OFW was current at the time of release is going to be what it checks for. This isn't a new concept.

I had to get the retard question out of the way, I haven't been buying many new games recently and it honestly surprised me when 2-2 wouldn't load. Bully away.

Bully bully bully, although I'd rather not have to.

That and different regions are treated as different games. I was also surprised they don't force all PSN games to require latest.

Mary Skelter was itself October 2016, so that'd be right on the line. Unfortunately, I already updated my Vita for SRW V, so I can't check the version requirement for you.

Keep in mind October 2016 is only a rough cutoff time based on when 3.61 was released, and sadly Mary Skelter doesn't work on 3.60 according to a quick search. Also again, different regions of a game are treated separately so stuff like Utawarerumono can only be played on Japanese carts.

RIght, hence "right on the line."

True, but with very rare exceptions games come out in Japan first, so it's usually not a problem on that front.

If you do the whitelist patch on a 3.65 TV, what's the chances of being banned? Since trophy upload and shit, it'll be obvious that something's amiss when games get trophies on a system that shouldn't be running it.

I ask since Dragon Quest Builders is comfy and I want to play it on my TV.

wololo.net/2017/05/30/psvita-3g-memory-card-adapter-indiegogo-campaign-yifan-lu/

Wait does that mean i can play gundam breaker 3 online?

Probably, but for you and everyone else, I'm curious, how risky is it to use the online features? There was a bug with Near triggering temporary IP bans for example. I would not dare try playing a pirated game online.

Drat. PSTV seems the way to go.

I'd worry about that, and now I am too because mine have synced and a few games are ripped cartridges.

If you're the master race or playing an import-friendly game, yeah.

The temporary IP bans were because Near was pinging Sony servers every four seconds or some retarded shit. It was a 24 hour ban, so more of a cd/quit your shit ban. As far as most people know there have been no bans from using online features while on Henkaku or (again, as far as we know) any bans from playing pirated games online. A lot of people claim that Henkaku was why they got banned but generally they did something else stupid like synced several hundred trophies while not owning digital only titles or similar shit.

Pretty sure the entire Vita library is. I picked up my Vita on a trip to the US because they were going brand new for around 50 USD at the time, and I've never had trouble running games on it only annoying thing is apparently the foreigners swap the X and O buttons, and while there's an option to swap them back in the settings, it also swaps in game buttons, so it's either have O confirm in the menu but cancel in-game, or vice versa.

Is there a way to disable that like the miiverse/diary on 3ds? I couldn't give less of a shit about trophies or near.

Disabling Near or disabling Trophy sync? Near won't function without accepting the ToS so if you've never used it you shouldn't have a problem. As for trophies I believe unless you have it set to autosync with PSN you should be fine as long as you don't have wifi on when you check the trophies app.

December 2016(World of Final Fantasy) is the cutoff point. You won't be buying anything that came out this year that'll be compatible with 3.60.

I'm pretty sure there's no discernible difference between the PSTV and the Vita being used to play a game. I doubt Sony is going to check your activated devices just to make sure you're not whitelisting games on the TV. Trophies aren't very suspicious.

Yes. I think the online might be dead, though. Break Edition might have brought some people back.

Not very. Just don't cheat.
Just turn it off. IP bans are temporary, anyway.

Actually, that's how it's supposed to be. Western countries flipped it.

nisamerica.com/blog/price-slash-tons-nisa-games

Holy shit I just got my copy of Underwater Ray Ramano 2 yesterday and I played it all damn day it's so fucking good. Barely got any sleep and I'm dead tired.

Yeah their prices for everything but Disgaea have been dropping in for the last year. They are reaping what they sow.

That's what I mean, O is supposed to be confirm and X is supposed to be cancel, but the foreigners flipped it around.

That's all too expensive still. Unless it's zero dollars than the price doesn't match the quality they deliver

I wouldn't play localized versions of games even if you paid me.

archive.is/BZGjG

Don't you mean "only in the West?" Because it's doing just fine here.

Anyone know a way to fix this?
It charges fine for now but exposed wire makes me fear it's longevity

electrical tape

It's not December. Mary Skelter can't be played and that's a mid-October release. When in doubt you can look it up. Seeing if it's in the Mai Torrent is a decent rule-of-thumb too.

Import-friendly as in games you can play without needing to know the language. Vita isn't especially friendly for importing though just because of PSN.

Shame the first gen ones used a proprietary connector.

As in Japanese? That's pretty much required knowledge for any game text-heavier than Tetris though.

Plenty of games that simple have english menus, can be muddled through easily, or are simple enough to be explained by a short guide. RPGs and story-driven games are generally no-go.

My point is more that any game that has any sizable amount of text is going to require Japanese knowledge.

Finally managed to maidump Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition with 90% of their respective DLCs, just missing some costumes.

Where do I upload them for you all?

Nevermind, crap I dumped these wrong somehow, fuck.

archive.is/U77UW#selection-2403.0-2403.589

Yep, that sure was an issue caused by people having mobile phones. Not having tiny 100$ memory cards when everything was released digitally or a charger that wasn't micro usb in a time when EVERYTHING was micro usb. Let's not forget they didn't bother to market and release the Vita or its games outside of Japan after it "failed" and now most "releases" are by backwater "localization" outfits that are shit 99% of the time. It was clearly people having tablets.

If people are willing to carry around a fucking SWITCH they could have been carrying a Vita. But of course Sony dindu nuffin (Source: Sony).

People really do that? I'd need cargo pants to do that.

So what?

To be fair, I have seen more Vitas in public than I have Switches but then, I have yet to see ANY Switches

It's earlier for digital-only games and varies for some others, but the absolute cut-off is December. Like I said, World of Final Fantasy can be played on 3.60.

There's a workaround for the Retroarch suspend issue. Finally, someone has a solution. Now I have to switch off of Adrenaline again.

Started Ultra Despair Girls last night. I wish the user had told me it was dub-only localization because, ugh, dub voices. Then again the MC is probably just as annoyingly weak in Japanese, worse than Chihiro. The controls remind me of RE4 but don't feel as tight as that game. In its favour I like the concept of the game enough to play it and I'm glad best girl makes a return.

Also damn it game stop teasing me with pantyshots that never happen. It's just rude.

Sorry for comprehension failure. I'll leave the fuzzy cutoff around October for safety, but specify to check explicitly around that timeframe.

Probably not in their pocket. Even Vitas are pushing it size-wise for pockets, partly because of the nipples sticking out. Clamshells are nicer.

God I love this game. Makes waiting for it worth it after watching that disappointing adaptation.

Would've been nice to get a genre. Guessing either traditional or dungeon crawler RPG though.

I stand corrected, you can play with Japanese voices via a free DLC add-on, if you don't mind almost doubling the space used to 4.4GB. Wonder if it's possible to re-pack the game with just JP audio. The videos should be easy since they're just .mp4 in the game folder for the base game and DLC, but the EN audio is inside a .cpk.

Playing Hot Shots Golf online right now, if anyone is interested. Look for Cryptcretin. Or add me.

hey guys, that >NISA new game 'Cladun' is up on psn…
can anyone try if downloading the demo this allow downloading the full game?

13 Sentinels
twitter.com/AtlusUSA/status/872130032587636736

Also Blue Reflection gets localization but not vita version. fug

You know the Vita's region free right?

I assume Vanillaware is detail oriented enough to stop Atlus, right?

This still doesn't even have a release date in Japan yet.

Ideally, but either way I wouldn't do anything that would contribute to Atlus USA existing another day. Remember, every dollar they make keeps them in business that much longer, as opposed to homeless and starving to death alone and unloved on the streets where they belong.

If the "Vanillaware's work will never appear at E3 2017" poster ends up going there, he'll have a permanent reminder.

I haven't seen someone get BTFO by Vanillaware this much since Schreier.

There's something I'm curious about and I'd like to know, anons. Who here owns a Vita, TVita, or both?
poal.me/pkrdqg

Also, am I insane for wanting to get a Vita when I already own a TVita?

atelier livestream

I think this stream is just going to be Gust stabbing the Vita in the back.

It's already dead so what's the point.

Not in Japan/Asia like what Sony said the other day. I think the Switch might just kill it off there as well since it is actually managing to sell somehow.

fug

Like I said, Vita is dead.

get used to it user. If you play your cards right though, you'll get full view of Komaru's nice ass in a certain fight.

gematsu.com/2017/06/experience-seeking-feedback-upcoming-dungeon-rpgs
goo. gl/0wZE6x

I only progressed a little further due to restarting the game with JP voices. I think I'm fine with gameplay taking backseat to Komaru and Toko banter. Still want Komaru to harden the fuck up though.

Oh yeah the game's not above having them, it's just 90% of the time they're blocked in ridiculous ways. Also noticed they animate jiggle physics on her occasionally, like exiting the lift in the hotel.

The PSTV is amazing value if you hack it since you can bypass the proprietary SD cards and game blacklisting, and they're generally cheap. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even consider one though, most Vita games belong on a handheld, and the ones that don't generally have PS4 ports.

Is anyone else having trouble getting this survey to even work?

Where do I pirate the games from?

The internet.

Where at?

google

nichegamer.com/2017/06/08/monster-girl-dungeon-rpg-moero-chronicle-heads-west-on-pc/

Why would you want a censored version of a video game?

I hope they're either cleaning up the Asia-English version or redoing it entirely. It wasn't unreadable but it was very obvious it was done by a Chinese guy translating from Japanese > Chinese > English.

It's not a console release so it won't be rated by ESRB/PEGI and won't be censored for them

MORE BULLY

Even if they don't redo the translation, IFI games are pretty easy to mod.

What are the actual odds that Sony makes another handheld?
I think the issue is that modern console games demand so much of the developer that Sony really doesn't have anyone to spare to focus on a handheld. Also the fact that they've closed so many studios since the heyday of the PS2 and PSP really makes me question if they could even have more than a handful of 1st party titles.

I'm guessing 5%-10%. They've stated several times they don't think the handheld market is "viable".

They really don't put enough effort into their portables that an entirely new console would need to succeed Think 1st party support, handheld exclusive franchises, etc. The Vita was announced a few months after the 3DS so if they were planning a portable for this gen they would have announced it recently or soonish think at E3 or within the next couple months. The fact that they've instead been pushing the meme of the vita not being successful leads me to believe they won't be releasing any portable for at least a generation.

Big console players are still pushing their modified x86 platforms as current when they are probably holding back PCs more than Xbox 360/PS3 did when they were "current". I'd enjoy it far more if the current console manufacturers all made handhelds and tried to compete there. I don't need a console when I'm at home with a PC, I do like handhelds when I'm traveling and don't want to carry a five kilo laptop.

We've got a guide for this you fag.

I sent an email their way, it's the same text as the Asian release.

Localization companies make more money by changing shit than they do by actually doing their job, so that's really a moot point. Plus, even if you somehow got a team of competent translators dedicated to their work, instead of a bunch of college dropouts with a holier-than-thou attitude who think their opinions matter, there's going to be mistakes. The only translations you can trust are your own.

Depends. If the people in charge know what they're doing, they'll get a new handheld out ASAP, before Nintendo fixes the Switch and/or reveals the 3DS successor. Unfortunately, Sony seems to have drank the Kool-Aid hard on the Western Markets Matter meme, to the point where they don't realize the only thing that's been working for them recently has been the home market on the Vita.

Considering the PS4's library is almost exclusively Vita and PS3 ports, I sincerely doubt that's the case.

To be fair, Sony's first party support means fuck all.

Yeah last generation all of Sony's game studios became fucking movie studios. Now that nobody besides journalists and sonyfags give a shit about movie games they don't know what the fuck to do.

That's a bit disappointing because it could stand to have some editing done but I guess it's better than the alternative, letting some (((localizers))) get a hold of it.

If only there was some way to change contracts to be based on satisfaction of translation or sales that wouldn't be possible to exploit through faggotry.
The game already has an English release from it's Asian-English release that wasn't censored. It wouldn't exactly make sense for them to censor it for a PC release that doesn't need to be censored seeing as IFI said they wouldn't be censoring any releases anymore for consoles around the time they discovered PC was a viable release platform
How are the translations from yourself going to be better than competent translators? Is this assuming they won't have competent editors too?

Sony's games may not mean anything but they still need to behave as if they are supporting the systemand maybe actually do so. Nobody is going to want to buy, develop, or translate games for a console the manufacturer considers dead or "legacy" outside of a niche market.

By 1st party support it could be as little as actually advertising the console and the games, even if they didn't personally develop and publish them. They should have enough of a vested interest in making the console a success that they are willing to spend some money advertising games to get the weeb bux.

As for exclusive franchises consider Nintendo handhelds and Pokemon. Notice there are no mainline releases of the series on anything that isn't handheld? That is intentional and the yearly petitions that people release asking for a mainline/MMO Pokemon game on WiiU/Switch/PC isn't going to change their minds because they know it sells the handheld.

What Sony needs to get non-weeb people to buy the PSP3 or whatever they eventually call it is to find or make their Game Freak. Some small studio that they can pump money and trademarks into and make a franchise that sells their handhelds and KEEP IT HANDHELD unlike they did with a good amount of vita exclusives. Otherwise it'll just look like a niche platform that plays games every other console or PC outside of a few, generally timed exclusives can play which is going to cause another Vita.

But it's Sony so unless they have the same active units as Nintendo without any of the effort they'll consider it a failure and abandon it.

I don't get it. What's so funny about making something that has nothing to do with anime, into anime? I love my fair share of cute girls, but I don't understand this humor. Is it funny due to being purely referential, or are people SO autistic that they won't laugh at something unless it has their favorite cartoon?

But that's wrong because you can't learn Japanese.

How do I get Armored Core Formula Front on the PS Vita?

I beseech the wizards that know a lot more about this shit than I do

what do
I already ordered Gundam Breaker 2 and it'll be here Sunday but I currently have nogames for my Vita as I ran out of birthday money trying to get all the shit just for the vita itself (Vita, Charger and Memstick) together at 8pm tonight before everything closed.

I think this might still work on Vitas running the latest firmware. wololo.net/2017/02/25/install-ark-epsp-custom-firmware-ps-vita-3-63/

Yeah my buddy told me about ark
how do i check what firmware version I have?
I assume it's the latest since it's not asking me to update anything.

Oh fuck I'm too retarded for this

It won't brick it if I fuck anything up, right?
Apparently I got the old version of the Vita with the "Best display on the market" according to my buddy, so now I have a little bit of pride in something I own. Don't want to fuck it up.

In the settings under system information. Also, if your start, select and PS buttons are round then you have the new version of the system.

Nah they're ovular/pill shaped.

Fug it's 3.65

Well then it looks like you have two options, install or do a system restore on your vita, when it asks for a psn id use or create a japanese one, then buy store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/armored-core-formula-front-international-psp-the-best/cid=JP0506-NPJH50041_00-0000000000000000

Whenever I try to load up the nipland PSN store it just converts to the US-English version

Do I need to set my VPN to nipland?

System restore sounds like the best option tbh, since I just bought it today.

Nah you shouldn't need one, it just defaults to your current region until you log into an account.

Oh, so since I just have to make a Jap account

can I then save the downloaded game to an external storage, then restore to my old account and load it there?

Are you so autistic you can't enjoy silly pictures? Also it's Azunyan, quite cat-related.

ARK needs 3.63. We're at 3.65, and more of a problem, you cannot version spoof without HENkaku so you will eventually have to update for PSN if you use it. 3.60 is the only real option for hacks.

I don't think that will work, since the Vita only lets you have one account at a time unless you modify it.

I just wanna play my robot games

fugg and I just downloaded Armored Core 1 before I came to this thread for help.

That's 6 bucks in the shitter

Gundam breaker 2? why not 3?

more customization options

Because you either have a situation with one person who's doing it for their job, and thus doesn't have any personal investment in the script, and will likely be working with deadlines as well as other considerations like what is or isn't allowed to be said, or a situation with multiple translators that leads to the sort of incongruous shit you see in shit like foreign Fire Emblem translations. Plus, you know when you don't know something and can look it up, whereas if these guys don't know something and just bullshit it, you have no way of knowing if that was the case or not without the original script.

Then why has the Vita been a success for the past several years?

RedditやSomething Awfulに帰れ、ボケが!

You're a classy motherfucker.

Why not all three in order?

You want か there, not や.

や is used when you're implying other objects outside of two you had listed. Someone can be from both Reddit and SA, so it makes more sense than か in that context.

This - I wasn't limiting it to those two, either, also including other places that video game-hating faggots would come from, like Tumblr, Facebook, and NeoGAF

や is also restricted to a specific place or time.

How so? I've heard people use it when listing things like past travel experiences even if they're rather removed in time and space.

No, it's not. As it was explained to me by someone who GREW UP in Japan, is that it's literally just と but also implying other objects that you hadn't mentioned.

Also getting Danball Senki but it doesn't have Amazon Prime, so it's gonna be like a month before I get it.

I'm sure he explained the difference between や and とか then, right?

や is used somewhat like if we were to list things off in English and cap it off with 'etc.', whereas とか is used the way we list off things using "like X or Y"

If only the industry actually held them accountable for shitty translations or rush jobs but in reality it probably gets them more work because they're "fast". Instead all we get is "fans of the franchise" crying
because deciding to change the target audience of a game through (((localization))) helps… (((who)))?

I can see that you would have a personal interest in making sure you correctly understand what you're reading but editors are also supposed to make sure everything actually flows and still tells the original story.

>Exclusives being ported "voluntarily" forced to PS4 in foreign markets
You are overestimating a niche market because you actively take part in it. It has been successful only in that people who were already interested in the Vita as a platform are still buying software for it. The majority of recent releases outside of JPN have been a year or more behind their original release and digital only. Digital only releases are not a facet of a successful piece of gaming hardware.

It gets them more work because the West is run by a combination of businessmen and SJWs who share in common a hatred of Japan for a number of reasons.

Since when is Japan a niche market? If anything, it sounds like you're giving the niche market that is the West too much attention for that reason.

If Japan was enough to sustain the console by itself Sony would have made a successor to the Vita due to how well it performs in Japan.

Would it be better if I said Sony is too focused on how the Vita did in Worldwide markets vs how it did domestically? Sure the console had games in Japan but the worldwide market responds better, as a whole, to English over Japanese and worldwide, not just "the West", the vita has a very niche appeal due to several aspects of the hardware AND the games that receive wider release than Japan.

Man some of the Dream Arena post battles in Underwater Ray Ramano 2 are fucking nuts but they're fun as heck and I'm glad the game didn't end after the credit roll. Also what happened to the few anons who bought this game? I want to discuss it but I don't want to go to halfchan, or more accurately I'm permabanned and spoofing my MAC address is such a pain.

Oh, sorry m8. I'm getting Uta2 today. How long is the game?

Pretty long. I got over 70 hours on playtime. There are 17 story battles and 17 post game battles but you really don't need to grind for the main story battles all your grinding will be for the post game battles.

Japan IS enough to sustain a console. Just look at the PSP. It's just that Sony wants more money than Japan alone can give. Why try for hundreds of millions in profits in a single country by making games for a knowledgeable crowd that's going to scrutinize the quality of the games when you can get a few billion by making games that are easy to shit out annually for a crowd that wouldn't know a good game if it flew up their ass and died?

Ok, sustain, as a word, is different from the Sony definition of "wildly profitable" but sustainable enough that Sony makes a successor? Japan is obviously not enough. Japan can keep a console alive longer but they aren't profitable enough, as a group, for Sony to want to make a successor solely due to it's continued success and longevity in Japan.

Sony has the ability to make 300m in Japan/Niche markets Worldwide on the Vita OR they ignore the vita, make 1b Worldwide with the PS4 while ignoring niche markets because currently it sustains itself and is free money. The 1b profit also has the added benefit of being on what is considered a "current" console rather than 300m with a console that is getting closer to EoL and will need a new version soon. By not making another portable they can ignore the costs associated with developing a new platform and just ride out the profit until it dies.

If Japan was a larger, more profitable market there wouldn't be articles making statements like this in response to questions of a vita successor

That's pretty much exactly what I said. Japan can keep consoles alive, but Sony wants massive profits, not just alive, which results in everything you described.

How is a console alive/successful if the manufacturer doesn't want to create a followup? Sustainable isn't a viable method of profit. I wouldn't really call a console alive if the entire line is allegedly going to be done at the end of its run.

You're assuming that companies always act in their own best interests. The issue here is that Sony is, like all companies, run by people, and the people in charge at Sony have a bizarre fixation with wanting to be Western. Thus, despite the PS4 taking forever to start getting games while the Vita picks up titles left and right and makes tons of money, because the hardware for the PS4 sold respectable numbers to the foreigners, Sony decided to go full hog there and give up on what worked.

You seem to have no clue what the word sustainable means. Sustainable doesn't mean CoD numbers. It means that the thing turns some profit. Sony wasn't losing money on the PSP because the Japanese actually paid for games for it. It was turning enough profit that Sony figured a successor might be a good idea. The Vita, on the other hand, is less sustained by Japan and more kept on life support because devs are putting every Vita game on the PS4, just with better graphics, performance, and sometimes even better features. This didn't happen with the PSP, and that's why the PSP was sustainable rather than on life support.

Other way around - the PS4 was on life support by getting ports of Vita titles.

That was definitely the case at first, but these days, it feels like the Vita is now the afterthought. I think of things like how Estival has 10 person multiplayer on PS4 but 4 max on Vita, or how Blue Reflection or Sword Art Online games are a slide show compared to the PS4 version. It feels like they're making PS4 games and using the Vita version to excuse not having AAA production values.

Possible, but I still don't think the PS4 alone is reliable enough for most games - shit like Nier Automata shows that PS4 exclusive titles CAN sell well enough, but by and large the Vita still is the safer bet here.

Fundamentally I understand what you're saying but it still sounds completely retarded to see typed out. I'm guessing it has more to do with the board of directors/stockholders than it does the people who actually run the company on a daily basis.

To be fair the PS4's only real competitor was the Xbone and it still has no games. Does Sony even make that much money from 3rd party vita titles other than whatever cuts they get from PSN sales? They removed the license fee a while ago but I'm guessing they still get a cut from physical sales as well.

I am actually aware that a game doesn't need to sell millions over night to be sustainable but do you think Sony is going to focus on a console with games shipping a few hundred thousand units at a time or a console shipping "millions" of one or two games every other quarter? Which is going to look better to shareholders?

Very likely, considering that's the most likely culprit for how especially retarded Nintendo's been since Iwata died.

If you consider the TV consoles a separate market from the handhelds, sure.

They don't make first party games, so the only money they're making is going to be from third party sales.

In any normal market I would but since Sony is currently competing with its own console for games I guess this gen is technically PS4 v. PSV and PSV v. 3DS, somewhere is an Xbox, and Nintendo is eating glue in the corner.

To be honest I didn't believe you and had to look it up. Are they the Steam of the console market? All the studios they owned haven't made shit in years.

Fixed for accuracy.

3DS raping everything, really - it managed to recover from an awful start to completely dominate the market with no serious competitors.

It was bound to. No matter what, the 3DS was predisposed to be a success for a lot of factors we're not listing.

- DS installbase
- LOTS of low-priced on-the-go games. inb4 opinions/tastes—bottom line, there was something low-rent for everyone
- Superior payment system despite the region lock scenario
- Memory card far, far, FAR more reasonable than Sony's proprietary bullshit
- 1st party library strong as always
- Homerun hits (read: unit-moving titles) via Pokémon, Smash, and Monster Hunter
The Mii social system (again, inb4 tastes/opinions)
- Despite it being a pain in the ass to program for, most dev houses actually designed good games for it, alongside the thousand+ indie copycat trash

Compare that to the Vita, and it's no wonder the thing got curbstomped

- Limited/outright dissed install base via PSP (several online titles that could have moved units but both Sony & devs refused to program extra for it)
- BULK of the library gnored in flash sales and aside of the same indie tryhard bulk that appeared on 3DS, not a lot of low-cost titles. To point: low cost on 3DS is $10 and below. Low cost on Vita is $15 outside a Flash Sale.
- Inferior payment security, AND your account is tied to the memory card, meaning it may as well be region locked. Also good luck catching any other region sales.
- Jesus fuck the memory card debacle. Overpriced proprietary bullshit that's almost guaranteed to be a dealbreaker with normalfags
- 1st party library is scant, largely because the cinematic experience boom left AAA houses under Sony's wing bereft of what makes a decent/passable/good game. Literally, fuckwads didn't even know what kind of game to MAKE for the thing.
- System sellers? None. Not a one. Borderlands 2 was their best bet and the game ran like shit on the Vita, even after the patch. And that was after BL2's shelf life, mind.
- Triple and Double A left the poor girl alone, leaving Japan to pick up the slack. Essentially Vita's entire life shows there's more hometurf love for developing ANY kind of game for it than global attempts to utilize the hardware to its best. Which becomes a fatal flaw when you realize so many of those titles we love could have easily been on the 3DS with little real effect save about five or six titles.

Zero competition. These aren't even all the factors, just the most noticeable. I fucking adore my Vita and I'll still be the first to admit Sony sabotaged its own efforts. And they can blow donkey nuts for it.

Is it worth buying a vita right now? If so, what's the lowest I can get one new? There are a lot of exclusives I can't wait to play.

The cheapest option is a 3.60 PSTV. That allows pirating if you're into that, and far more importantly, USB storage instead of those expensive proprietary SD cards. Downsides are it isn't portable, you can't do anything that needs the back touchpad (very little thankfully), and can't play games needing a firmware update (October 2016 and later releases). I also don't know how reliable USB is for playing games off of to be honest, anyone here want to fill in on that?

If you prefer a portable sadly that requires the expensive SD cards. As a rough guide, try 8-16GB if you are going to just do cartridges for updates and maybe a bit of music and such, but go full 32-64GB for digital titles (or on 3.60, for pirating).

What games were you looking at playing?

Danganronpa AE, Persona, Gravity Rush, Zero Escape, Disgaea, Dragon's Crown, Muramasa, Senran Kagura, Atelier, the earlier Metal Gear games, Period Cube, and maybe Ys.

At this point i'm not certain if it's a Vita I want or a PS4. Each one has exclusives that I want to play (Bloodborn, Persona 5, some of the games I already mentioned, Nioh)
If pirating is an option, I'd take that. I am not about to pay out the wazoo for SD cards; however, I don't know if any of the games I listed need that touchpad you mentioned. I'm not going to lose sleep if it isn't portable, though. Also, you said it costs 3.60. Is that in Euros?

I say save your money since vita games are now ported to pc or ps4.

Works fine for me. The worst part is having to do the unplug/replug/remount rigmarole every time I reboot it. Haven't noticed any difference from using an actual memory card.

There's a feature that lets you simulate touchpad input, which I believe also works for back touchpad inputs, but it's kinda clunky to use.
He was talking about the firmware version. 3.60 is the only firmware that HENkaku will run on, which is basically the key to homebrew/pirating games. It's 50 USD new from Amazon, but I don't know how many they have left in stock - it's not being manufactured anymore (which also means you're pretty much guaranteed to get a pre-3.60 firmware).

3.60 is the firmware you want it at, which it's guaranteed to be if bought new, except for 2 new colours in Japan. I paid about $250-$270 AUD for a new Vita from Amazon, and 64GB memcard, about $100? They are ridiculous. PSTVs will be significantly less. Definitely the best option if you're on the fence.

Is there any risk with homebrewing like there is with the 3DS? I successfully homebrewed my 3DS, but if the process is safe, it would save me a lot of hassle.

It's pretty safe and super-easy to do, but more limited. Just don't fuck around in random folders (basically, any you can only see with unsafe homebrew turned on) and don't accidentally update.

Brick risk - only if you fuck with system files or use untrustworthy applications. The install process is basically "open this website after you boot". At the moment the state of the scene is essentially "tethered jailbreak", although that should be changing with HENkaku Enso but that's not coming out for another month or so.
Ban risk - don't do obvious stuff like play digital-only games that you don't own online.
You can also change your DNS settings to block updating to anything past 3.60. Just check out henkaku.xyz basically.

Unless you're buying a vita for portability this is pretty much correct save like 6~ games. There are also some games that are cheaper to pick up on vita because they're still considered "new releases" on other platforms.

The PSTVs on US Amazon are 40-60 USD but AUD is probably going to be double that.

The only hack the Vita currently has requires reapplication on reboot changing "soon" with enso supposed to be launched at the end of July and is locked to 3.60. Unless you actively do something stupid run something unknown, wipe sys partitions, etc it is extremely difficult to accidentally brick the vita. Downside is the Vita hack only works on 3.60 and doesn't allow you to play games after Oct 2016ish

Even with update version spoofing it doesn't seem like you can play online.

I meant like don't leave your wifi on while playing pirated games that can only be bought from PSN. Also are you sure you're spoofing 3.65?

Thanks, anons. I've decided I'll just stick with a PC and hope that some of those games are ported soon. I would buy a PS4 or a Vita to skip the middle man, but I really don't feel like breaking the bank, especially since pirating will only get me so far on the Vita, and it won't get me anywhere on the PS4.

Yes it defaulted to 3.65. I can't login to PSN. Is that actually possible at this time because I've got some legit PS+ games I'd like to try multiplayer.

Forgot to say, it straight up tells me that I need to update in order to login. If I go to update it tells me that I'm fully updated thanks to the spoof.

I'm logged into the PS store and Crunchyroll right now, on my Vita and my TV. I suppose maybe games use a different process to log into PSN that doesn't work with the spoof?

Son of a cunt. I just assumed it didn't work. Now I need to figure this out.

If I recall correctly some apps only authenticate through the Playstation servers before doing a hand off of some sort but as far as I'm aware spoofing 3.65 should work for online.

PSN is loading for me. Also christ you're living dangerously, I'd just say no to update nags! I'd be super-sad if it actually did an update.

No problem.

Even current HENkaku isn't such an issue since it only goes away if shut off. Keep it in sleep. Well, without games loaded at least…

Hmm, I can put my SAO: Lost Song save up on Cross-Save and it's not complaining. Do you have both PSN spoofing and Version spoofing checked in the HENkaku settings?

Anyone tried the Phantasy Star Nova english patch? Does it make the game more accessible, or still wait to be fully completed?

Cool, I had the game crash part-way through the train fight. Now I'll have to go through that awful part again, but also have an excuse to replay that part! Toko continues to be best girl, MC is improving a little. I'm feeling much the same about this as the first game: Decent presentation but mediocre gameplay.

Of course it does. It's an English patch.
You'll be waiting for a while, since no one is working on it right now. That translation team is focused strictly on Phantasy Star Online 2.

I played online a few days ago. If you can log into PSN, you can play online.

If anything I'd think that'd make it harder to look shit up on kouryaku sites and the like.

It's worth to buy Vita for just one game: Dungeon Travelers 2. It won't be ported to PC.

Will 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim get a physical release? If so, I'm buying a Vita.

English version when. ;_;

Nor will the original or the sequel. Besides, PC ports only happen for foreign releases, and you wouldn't play these in English.

There is the psp version tho

Only in Japanese.

Yes, and?

Could people please post some pictures of their Vita game collections?

Don't have a cable to hook up the Vita to the computer to transfer any photos I'd take

Digital or physical?

Both?

thank you

No problem. About digital… err I have a lot of games still not downloaded but you can imagine which games could be (Atelier games, SAO, etc). The last I bought was Garou:MotW. Right now I'm just playing Utawarerumono.

Aqua's made no indications to that direction, no. Actually, that isn't all that bad a question to ask Atlus as a correspondence drill.

Likely announced in the fall or such.

You're forgetting Aqua had their start as PC. The coding for DT2-2 isn't all that different from what Guilty Requiem: Final Dragon Chronicle (ie ToHeart2 Dungeon Travelers) exists as, and it's the original. Again, worth asking Aqua and Atlus what their future plans may be.

Aqua's just the publisher though, it's Sting who actually makes the games. Not sure where you're getting Atlus from, they've never been involved with the franchise.

That's all I have.

Sting helped build/refine the system during its PSP porting. This was Leaf/Aqua's game from a fandisc. As for atlus, they're in there for liason duty since unlike Nintendo they've not shown to eat fan/customer mail and never let it see the light of day.

Is Grand Kingdom similar to Grand Knights History?

Forgot to link the youtube of the final boss

They also are near as I can tell the ones who did the entirety for the two sequels.

Ah, so Aqua sprang out of Leaf then? That explains that.

So, what, paperwork things as opposed to developing/publishing? Wasn't aware they did that kind of work for other companies.

No, the point in mentioning Atlus is that most Japanese developers don't take direct emails from the west. Atlus works with them, so I'll try first to ask them if Aqua & Sting have plans to port the game to pc.

Failing that, I can scrape what moon I know and ask Aqua directly. That's all. But since I'm on a DT kick again…

This shit drives me nuts. There's a limit to min/maxing and if you're in the post game, min/maxing loses all meaning thanks by and large to the grind you'd have to do. EVERYONE was wearing a Mandra Princess book, which means the player had more than enough time to make Lilith useful in that fight. I can guarantee they had to do a number of retries to clear the so-called "easiest of the 8 gods" (Spoiler: that shit ain't true. Second Form Angra Mainyu can clean your clock quicker than any of the other 8 save Echidina and Machine God because like those two she has two party target kill attacks AND one of them is unblockable. AND her summon hits multiple times as seen in the vid).

Further, you have SP to spare if you get a Spieler to Lv99 and aren't utilizing her as a Soul Summoner. There's zero excuse for not filling out all her skill trees, especially since most of them help gratuitously for mob clearing and there are times where Mad Zapper is the better DPS option over Danger Shoot (depending on boss).

Also Daghda Axe >>>> Slaughtering Deva.

このままでいいですか?

By her I mean his Joker, Mefu. She was tooled entirely for low-level dps and I can't figure out why for the life of me. It'd be fine were this Etrian Odyssey, where the damage pool never really exceeds 1500 on average, but you can score up to 3000 a hit if you're utilizing a Joker properly, depending on boss defenses (Protip: don't try that shit against Echidna. Go with magic and fixed damage attacks because you're not getting past her 4-figure def score).

Having played a little bit of the latter, no. Not quite. Same developer, but the gameplay is different.

Neat.

Hey, is Musou Pirates okay on a Vita? I was debating getting MP3 on PS4 since frames would actually be an issue for that game.

It's tolerable on Vita but PS4 version of Kaizoku Musou 3 is definitively better from a visual standpoint, though you can also cross-save between the two games (assuming they're both from the same region)

It's okay in vita and I also have it for ps3.

Noted. Very appreciated, anons.

But Atlus IS a Japanese developer.

Sure why not. Digital adds has Gravrush, Nepbirths, DT2, Terraria, CotN and Senrans.

Hey, I'm kinda freaking out here. Steins;Gate won't let me save anymore and it blackscreens when I tell it to stop retrying. The audio is still playing like normal. It happens with and without HENkaku active. I have about ~800MB free on my memory card, and I last successfully saved around 45 minutes ago. I've rebooted multiple times since I ran into this issue and it persists. I appear to be able to save in DT2 but haven't thoroughly checked. Does anyone know how to fix this?

After some testing, it looks like Steins;Gate is my only game that won't save. Ar Nosurge saves, SAO saves, DT2 saves, so it looks like it's specific to SG. I've been leaving it on sleep mode recently because I've been binging it, but it's a legitimate digital copy, not a dump - is it even possible that this is the savedata bug that dumped games get?
Double bump because I'm not finding anything that has a fix for a persistent savedata bug.

The save data bug people are talking about with Henkaku behaves as if there is no memory inserted at all not a failure to save. Have you tried creating a new save on a different game to see if it is the size of the data created? It could possibly be corruption or a failing card.

I've made new save files on Ar Nosurge and Dungeon Travelers, basically all other games are saving and loading fine. It just doesn't let me save in Steins Gate.

Back up the legitimate copy, delete it, reinstall the game, import the save and see if it still happens?

Guess I'll have to do that. Think I should back up the save with qcma or just copy the files from the savedata folder with Vitashell?

As much as I love these boner toner's designs their one track mind gets old. I really hope they improve in the next game, I love them but all they talk about is serving Haku in bed or protecting Haku with their lives.

You might want to try Vita save manager.

pick one shill

the posts above showing some user's physical games is a clue.

but muh semen demons!

If only there was more to their character than that I would not complain. Their antic are amusing at times but it seems like whenever they are not trying to sneak into Haku's bed or serving him tea they sit quietly in the background. Boy I bet the SJWs will love them.

That would call for the shreaking violets to play past the first hour of the game. Which they'd never do.

You need an attention span and reading comprehension beyond grade school level to enjoy Underwater Ray Ramano. I'm not surprised in the least some video game critics hate it.

I kind of side with him if the game was advertised as an SRPG. However I don't think it was I didn't even know it had SRPG elements until a trailer I saw all I heard about was that it was a visual novel.

You guys ready for Sony to ignore the Vita yet again?

It's getting undertale in Japanese so now more japanese Autists will buy it.

Exactly, the guy is an idiot who didn't even do a lick of research on the series besides being your typical ADD ridden kiddie who just so happens to be the majority of video game critics these days.

Vita save manager gave error 0x8001008F when I tried to backup S;G. Any ideas?

The only time the Vita was even mentioned was alongside its port of Undertale.

I know as Vita owners we chose a life of suffering, but why does it have to hurt so much?

While there are Japanese furfags, they're not nearly as prevalent as Western ones, so I doubt it'll get noticed.

E3's never really mattered to begin with though, it's 90% Western Dogshit and censorings of video games.

Am I insane for wanting to purchase a Vita when I already have a TVita?

nope, I own both.

Well again, the only reason I'd consider buying a PSTV is as the cheapest way to play Vita games. Since I wanted a portable one I have no real reason to. Sacrificing a 3.60 machine for that would be super-selfish and goyish.

I propose changing Vitan from a Tomoko clone to a Sylvie clone.

E3 is mostly western-centric. Wait for TGS, there's still hope I think

Use the pain to fuel you in your kanji reps

Fucking Shaun
"Oh no Vita 2 lmao but I love the Vita I play Hot Shots all the time!

Get out 4kids devs.

I had a long break from Vita, what interesting games came out recently?

When there will be discount on Dragon Quest Builders? Or did I miss it?

The big one for this year has been vid related, which came out in February. Other than that, Dungeon Travelers 2-2 came out recently, and God Wars and Omega Labyrinth Z look promising.

Great, and I will never see them translated. Tell me about some English releases, is this Utawarerumono any good?

It goes from right to left like all glorious nippon whatever.

No idea, I don't play censornese versions of games.

I heard it was a VN, so haven't looked into it.

Why I can't find Ys Origins in eshop? It wasn't released in Europe?

SRW V is in english, dumbshit.

nani

Anyone played this in Japanese and can cofirm if it will be good?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread, the 3ds thread is one page up.

Pretty sure they're not allowed in Europe, they probably violate sharia law or something.

T-thanks for help.

I found it myself by going to alphabetical list intead of search engine.

Hot Shots Golf is an excellent game. Easily one of the best on the system.

Pls respond.

I've been burned with MeiQ and I don't want to give IFI money for another mediocre game.

I would respond, but I haven't actually opened my copy up yet, sorry. I might boot it up after dinner tonight.

With most lewd games, assume mediocre gameplay unless people tell you otherwise. It's an unfortunate rule.

Thought she had some mad pubes from the thumbnail. Also it needs a skirt to be an upskirt.

Muramasa Rebirth, Danganronpa and God Eater on sale on PSN. (+Cheaper with plus)

Underwater Ray Ramano 2 at least for me is the best Vita game I've played but I'm biased since I loved the first game and am not opposed to reading. The story is likely one of the best stories I've read in a while, the universe is beautiful and detailed with the biggest glossary explaining all the intricacies of the world I've ever seen in a video game, and the tactical RPG elements are fun and challenging especially post game.

Finally got a memory card and can finally get some gaems. Grabbed hard copies of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Moe Chronicles and Gravity Rush. Looking at getting digital of some of the following. My wallet is going to hate me.

All good choices though you should probably skip Zero Dilemma. Honestly I haven't played it but the spoilers I heard really turned me off of it even though I enjoyed the other Zero Escape games.

September cannot come soon enough.

Don't forget to get SRW V.

Don't do it mate, worst of the franchise, just stick with P1 and the two P2 games.

F or F2nd. Not X
Good
I hove you dont give money to NISA

I reccomend you to wair for sales (specially flash sales every third or fourth weekend of the month). Right now this games are on sale.

oops..meant to

I was dreading that substory the way people were talking about it back when the game first came out in Japan but it wasn't that long and was a pretty nice way of adding to Ukon's characterization. I guess it seemed longer to people still learning Japanese.

Zero Time Dilemma was honestly decent, just nowhere near as good as 999 and VLR.

Finished UDS, the final boss sucked, and it got ridiculously wordy too towards the end. Might play around a bit in NG+ to find some things I missed before starting DR2.

I just heard people complaining about alien technology and if that is true then I have to agree that it is a lazy plot twist that takes away from the charm of the series by adding other worldly elements.

It's not a plot twist, just a device. It's a time machine that sends a copy of you to another timeline, that's it.

new bread when?

300 replies and page 14

I'm on the Ausfag PSN and that's pretty much the extent of what's available, no Persona (apart from 3), 999 or SRW V. Maybe I should just make a US PSN account instead can Australian PSN cards be used in the US store?.

nope. Why not using US PSN account and buy US PSN Cards from amazon? it's easy.

That's what I'll have to do.

Sorry but I have to ask, I hear Underwater Ray Ramano is big in Australia?

for Amazon you have to use an US address or you can also buy PSN Codes from Play-Asia.

I have no idea to be honest.

It's a joke. The Underwater Ray Ramano meme stared with how an Australian would say Utawarerumono. I just felt like digging up that old gem, I'm sorry.

Heh, that's ok, I'm just socially autistic.

That'll be just as bad, make a JP account.

I can't read moon, otherwise I would've done that from the start.

That's for moon men only. There are a few random exclusives like USA happen to have Dragon's Crown and that Valkyrie Drive game. Honestly though I'd just pirate out-of-region stuff that's a pain to get.

You're going to have to learn eventually, it's not like censorednese releases are ever going to improve.

Is the regular OP around to make the thread again?

Does anyone have any recommendations of what USB to use with PSTV USB storage?

I hope user use a good pic for the thread

amazon.com/dp/B00812F7O8/
There's also a 64gb option but I went for the 32.

twitter.com/HDKirin/status/874999173187198977

Guess I'll do it again?

I'm open for suggestions while I do the archiving and stuff. I'll do Shinobu otherwise.

Someone archived the thread already is the regular OP already doing it?

just re-archived and made the new thread. Sorry for the delay, was working all day. I'm getting on it now

New thread here:

sorry again for being so absent.