ANITA AKBAR

Didn't we had so far some great innovative and politically correct video games? Try to remember one of those degenerated games and tell me did they patch them already?

pro tip non of them to this date are patched

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/470180/Revolution_60_Special_Edition/
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/870249600720003072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah OP, Revolution 60 got a patch.
You have to pay for it since it's DLC, though

TRIGGERED
Oh wait.. It doesn't matter if we do it! Nevermind.

Liberal Crime Squad, but the game was made before the creation of 8ch.

I fucking love how quality goes down the drain when SJWs take over. Really hits home just how unskilled and untalented these cretins are.

Who is dumb enough to pay for these? Most games you can copy the tracks from the install folder.

normalfags with more money than brains have ruined gaming.

SJWs really opened my eyes to how incompetent non White/Asian men are at work.

This applies to everything. This is why life is so shit.

Underrated post

Gone Home and NBA2K16 are for free on PSPlus this month.

Aren't you so happy you paid money to be rewarded with walking simulators, user?

May I interest you in some literature?

Are you fucking serious?

As he said, it's technically a patch,Wu only calls it a DLC to charge money for it.

Does it fix the final boss requiring an input change to make it work?

When was this though? Given it's had zero players since its peak of 10 at launch.

Nope, still there.
I know because of the EmptyHero video

The fact 10 people bought is is already soulcrushing,

So what did it fucking 'patch', then?
I think we all do, user.

Would it really be 10 once you count John, his husband, the company's employees and some tranny chasers from twitter?

store.steampowered.com/app/470180/Revolution_60_Special_Edition/
So nothing

They've patched that game 2 or 3 times already but it's still fucked and there's no way to make a custom hwhite character.

You're porting an EXISTING GAME. That port WAS FUCKING KICKSTARTED.
Jesus fuck these people. This is not okay. This should not be okay. Why the fuck do people think this is okay?

/agdg/ here, this fucking offends me.

Hey, you can now see the best part of the game without playing the game for it!
What. Why though?

user how the fuck.

Jesus fucking Christ. Leftists should not be allowed to touch a keyboard or pen, or even better, they should have their eyes gouged and hands cut off to prevent them from writing anything.

Standards and competence are for straight white men, women and non-binary people shouldn't be subjected to such harsh treatment!!
This is why I'm voting for Brianna Wu 2020.

I hate this fucking industry.

Few sjw games got patched but still they play like shit.

Gamerhate is exactly how Dump Truck got voted it, it's time to #closethegate #stopgamergate2017
Don't you know you're not allowed to hate anything except for privileged people, capitalism and bigots? It's 2017 caveman, keep up with modern times.

I didn't know Gamergate supported Michelle.

Best part is, if you check the charts and such, the special edition has never been played by anyone. Not even youtubers.

Who wants to bet the one person who ever played it was Brianna himself?

Unless the chart is inaccurate, no one has played the special edition at all. Ever.

I can't wait for the great dying.

How could I forget, not even devs want to play their own game anymore.

The news surrounding andromeda are infinitely more entertaining than the game itself.

Play* fuck

Is GGGmanlives full of shit?

Someone did buy it though, you need to buy the game to leave reviews.
And that one person left this review
It literally added nothing for $5

That's been the case with BioWare games since TOR though.

That's true of a lot of DLC though, remember the ME3 Preorder DLC which you could turn on by changing a boolean?

I don't, since I pirate such shit games anyway (or don't play them at all)

He probably got it refunded.

No, I still don't understand why he liked nuDOOM though

Well duh
He still bought it, funny thing is I think the fact that he refunded it means that Rev 60 lost money with that sale. Does Valve give back the 30% cut they take as well?
It also means that Rev 60 has a 100% refund rate, it's just that shit.

Don't forget about the asari, a mono-gendered species, suddenly using multiple pronouns and lecturing people about them like CY+2 SJWs

Me neither.
He of all people should've understood that it was a coattail-riding spit in the face of DOOM, not a love letter to old shooters.
"To each his own" is what I say, but I just can't understand how he could like it.
don't have the webm, sorry

Can I have a TL;DR version of how the fuck the Asari managed to survive as a mono-gendered specie before inventing space travel to get some ayy lmao dicking?

They fucked each other witch had a chance to produce a succubus.

TOPPEST OF JEJ

Does that really mean that no-one has purchased it???

I still don't understand why he had to make a second Prey video. It sounded like shilling ("b-but it's a great game once you unlock new game+").

see and
There's one review, but he refunded it.

Yeah, I think we're losing him. It was either after he got a deal with GreeManGaming or after reviewing nuBattlefront. Maybe it was the same day, I don't remember.

all of jej

I just came up with the name for a "pussy grabbing" day:
Taco Touchdown Tuesday
sage for offtopic, I'm just bored and shitposting is the only thing keeping me from killing myself

LOL I like how they are trying to portray game ruining bugs on release as anti piracy measures.

Didn't he shit on the Stalker series for stupid as fuck reasons?

I at least know that DSP played the game for one of his bad game marathons.

At least there is one game that Battleborn can be proud of being better than.

Not that I recall. I know he said STALKER wasn't for everyone, but he has like 3 videos for those, I can't be arsed to watch them all over again.

That reminds me.
He just got dumped, apparently. Wew.

Niggers are not allowed to post here.

By Machinima or by his "girlfriend" who hates him and doesn't even have sex with him?

By both.
Machinima, and then his girlfriend.
She moved out recently. Theories are that it's because of the hospital visit and him airing all the details out in his vlog. He himself said that it was before the hospital visit, but the way he spoke in the vlog implied that he was still financially responsible for her at the time.

I read some of Jim's twitter, from what I've gathered he was bitching about his girlfriend being so sick she had to go to a hospital and he was acting pissy about it, so she left him.

The same girlfriend that was cooking for him while she was sick and he was whining about the food not being up to his standards?

WEW

panda lee, yeah
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/870249600720003072

To elaborate.
Leanna had a mental breakdown at work, and her coworkers called an ambulance, that's how bad it was.
Phil was called, to go see her, but he was autistic about it, unsurprisingly, leaving instructions to Leanna to leave the keys to his car and shit, because obviously he couldn't leave the car behind, right?

In the hospital, he complained about waiting for a couple hours, not getting food, and then when the doctors told Leanna to check up with her personal physician, he was upset at the hospital for "wasting their time", demanded that they put her on medication to just "fix" her and then lastly, said that if this happens again, he won't let them take her to the hospital because it was a waste of money or something.

She lasted far longer in the presence of DSP without murdering him than most humans would have. Something had to break eventually.

And there are people who say that DSP is just putting on an act. He might actually have an undiscovered mental problem. I vote to say we call this new mental disease DSP syndrome.

only if it's enforced by law to pronounce it with the same jingle as "DSP tries it"
what the fuck is this thread even about at this point? I'm fine with just shitting on e-celebs

I hope the SoK let him breathe for a bit.

Assburgers and spic IQ make for a dangerous combo.

Undiscovered?
And I'm pretty sure NPD describes him pretty well, honestly. That, and severe mental retardation.

I sorta feel bad for her, in a way. I mean, she was retarded for being with him in the first place, but think about it.
Phil said that she's prone to these breakdowns. Or, to quote him. "she does this from time to time". And instead of, you know, taking care of the girl, he makes her go get a job while he plays video games for patreonbux.

They had a show like ten hours ago, where they spoke of his breakup.
I didn't listen as it was like five AM for me. It's not up yet, but from what I heard of it, they didn't, at all.

I just wanted to name a new form of mental retardation "DSP syndrome".

Sorry, NPD?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Ah thanks, and yes i agree completely

I used to listen to their podcast but it's clear that they hate him viscerally to a point where it's not fun anymore.

pathetic

Not possible, even if they didn't pander they chased away any talent years ago. All they have left are HB1's and fresh college graduate interns.

How can it be underrated if you're the next fucking post you goddamn newfag.

There's just too many people on Earth. Assuming that we can never get rid of retardation in normalfags and that the rate of people who care to posers stays the same regardless of population, this shit could only work when we get billions of people into some series. Let's nuke this fucking planet and start over.

I would be willing to pay for the soundtrack if it was the kind of music that you'd like to listen every week for the rest of your life (ie "top 100 vg ost"), but most of the time the soundtrack is offered for sale on games with just okay music.

In other words, the soundtrack should be sold as merchandising, not as a part of the game. It's on par with figurines or posters of the videogame.

I will never understand this.

Neither did 20th Century Fox when George Lucas told them he'll trade his salary as director but in exchange he'd keep the whole rights on Star Wars merchandising.
Lol, who the hell buys merchandising from movies, right?

Now even tv-series have big expensive collections of figurines.

But user, if they make the game shit, no one will want to download a cracked version. Checkmate pirates!

When the NBA was formed one of the owners of a team from a league that consumed to form it, he had a clause in his contact that gave him and all descendants the money earned from TV broadcasts in perpetuity. Basically because of outjewing he earned something like 50m or more

The only anita agbar game i ever played was no mans sky, i cracked it, i tried to ….play ot, i deleted it.

*akbar

Who is this fluid druid?

You sure you want to find the source? I have a chart to show how gay you are if you start looking.

It'd be nice if soundtracks were complete, and not just some kind of sampler.

The former owners of the Spirits of St. Louis have earned $300 million so far from the TV money given to them by the remaining ABA teams, the Indiana Pacers, Brooklyn Nets, Denver Nuggets, and San Antonio Spurs.

There's a deal in place to close it out at a flat $500 million, which is not a lot considering what these four teams get in gate receipts, merch, suite revenue (this means even more when the venue is owned by the team, like for the Nuggets and Nets) and the TV deals with Disney and TNT.

what if you just fuck things because you like dominating them?

Then you're insecure as well as a faggot.

Why is it insecure to dominate things? Explain.

Because you feel so inadequate that you must enforce your will upon others to reassure yourself of your adequacy.

The problem with these people isn't their politics (at first) but how they rely and easily devolve into cliques. That then get each other onto the same project. Naturally being surrounded by these kind of people then causes the politics to finally surface and be put into the project.

Now I'm not saying that you should be worked to death like a robot but at the end of the day you're being paid to work. Having a chat during a break or while you're doing the same task together is perfectly fine.

However with these types of people I can completely imagine them doing fuck all work and minimum effort possible at their given tasks. Zero professional attitude at all. And to top it all off, they probably think their product will be good since they shoved their politics in to get clique points.

Enjoying the aspect of domination doesn't act as correlation to insecurity anymore than being submissive would. Rather, they're fetishes for one's own entertainment.

Your implications imply projection on your part user. Were you sexually abused as a child?

It's not. It can be but more often than not the dominant party in question just likes to dominate. Weaker more submissive personalty types will project their own weakness onto dominate personality types to rationalize their own weakness.

It's a lot easier than coming to terms with the fact they're a faggot.

You seem to be telling me a lot about what I project. Also I'm not the one who wants to fuck a man/ woman with a dick, so you seem to be the faggot here.

Thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

There goes those implications again.

You told me I was projecting, then say submissive people project, it's not hard to put 2+2 together. And you made this post correct? You are implying you would fuck anything including the image in the post you were replying to. Seems gay to me faggot.

none of that surprises me, it perfectly fits into Phils narcissism.

You still identified as the faggot subconsciously without me making the connection for you.

I bet it wasn't faggot.

I'll fuck whatever I want to fuck. Being concerned with what other people think of me regardless of whom I choose to fuck sounds gay.

Yeah, it's called reading comprehension.

Go ahead, just don't claim you aren't gay while you fuck dudes.

You're the one who identified as a faggot.

Now you're the one projecting. Did your butthole hurt a lot?

is it gay if its a salarian?

THANK GOD THERE'S NO SOUND

thank you user, one more for my satan status

I want to get fucked by a Salarian cuntboy, whose clit dwarfs my cock in size

Yes. Yes it fucking is. You ever seen a female salarian? No.
Dropping some 3DPD because even that is better than the nightmare you just posted.

Get out normalfag

da fuck user, you can't be a normal degenerate, you gotta go full blown micropenis

Okay what if he shrinks my cock away to a laughable nub, while using it to make his clit even bigger?

why didn't you post some asari? i love asari, except for peepeepoopoo from andromeda, that thing could get fucking airlocked

you are sick, man

It's a coping mechanism for a sick world

say thet 2 mi fase not onlin and c wat happns fgt

I don't actually have asari but they are top tier taste. Even though they are admittedly pretty much Bioware's version of waifubait. Blueberry waifu was still best fucking choice in the first game. Lots of people seem to say Ash, but I didn't like her much. I'm glad ME:A flopped though, Bioware was pretty much always shit, but the abortion they are now and the game they released makes the ME1 Bioware look like the best pros on the planet in comparison.

I don't care what this is, I like it
Post moar

>>>/cow/255028

Nice 1 and done, but you seem to have me mistaken for a tranny and not someone who faps to fetishized 2d vidya

Got the full version of that edit?

What did he mean by this⁉

Here's the original

I mean of the left-most picture silly.

This is the lamest excuse because what it boils down to is "if you're dominant you let other people dominate you" and that's fucking retarded.

Cheers.

Trudeauism.

Is it gay to prefer the superior option? Traps have all the cuteness of a girl without being irrational normalfags like all women. and if you can't appreciate a cute, feminine, uncut, 2d, cock then you're just a colossal faggot.
also sexuality is a jewish invention just ask the romans

I can't, all the true Romans died when their empire fell to degeneracy. It's almost as if being gay is degenerate.

But user, the earliest days of the Roman Empire were its most degenerate and it died Christian.

Maybe that's because nuDOOM is a good game that has nothing to do with DOOM proper?

Do you even comprehend the reality that surrounds you?
nuDoom is a shit Doom game and is marketed as old Doom. It may or may not have been mediocre on it's own if it were not presented as an "OLD SCHOOL SHOOTER ONLY THE 90's KIDS WOULD REMEMBER!", but we'll never know. It was produced to make money, no heart or passion, pure greed of the publisher. None of the original talent. None of the original charm. Is basically a glorified BRUTAL meme mod that brought out the worst in the Doom modding community and made it a shitty place to hang around. Thank god it's actually too big to fail at this moment, so we're safe for now.

I fucking hate that they decided to retcon every alien cultures/societies and turning them into [current year] politics. nuBioware seems to think that because the Council races work together that means they all share the same ideology.
I'm glad that the space gypsies aren't in ME:A, although I wonder how bad nuBioware would've fucked them up. Given how prominent the AI is in ME:A (despite that it's a forbidden technology according to the OT lore), maybe full transhumanism, quarians with geth bodyparts? Fuck Mac Walters.

They already hinted a quarian DLC.
And now the only upside of this game is gone

NuDoom is essentially the best Painkiller sequel, and I'm okay with that.

Judging by the haircut and bulge, I'd say it is Hideyoshi from "Baka to Test".

IQDB would've told him as much. God bless that site.

What upside?

Depends on the file quality.

Mass Effect already tried to do transhumanism. The best it could do was "I got better" and a few lines during the Sanctuary mission where Shepard touches briefly on the Ship of Theseus.

Anyway, the AI is basically a grand plot device used to lead the idiot PC around, explain the UI, and justify the PC being able to be any class at any time.

His name is JOHN FLYNT.

wew lad.

I wanna fuck that.

And I want to fuck an alien cuntboy

Speaking of the AI, there's a moment in the game where the AI stops Ryder's heart for 20 seconds. After that there's a discussion on the Tempest, the doc tells you that she's scared that the AI could have control over your body functions and at NO POINT you get the option to agree with her, it's either an ironic answer or "oh but it happened because we had no other option".
I've recorded the sequence but my connection is shit so I'll upload it later if that thread is still on the catalog

I don't get why Chrono Trigger gets so much praise in favor of Chrono Cross, I mean, I get the triggering because of the brand name, but Cross is a fantastic game.

Also, what a waste of an Evolian chart, what the fuck does traditional esoterism has to do with the releases of japanese RPGs?

oh my god why even give you a fucking choice at that point. both are saying the same fucking thing over and over.

parthenogenesis. some lizards do the same thing

The "emotional" dialogue wheel was an awful idea. Sure, the good goy/bad goy wheel was basic but it allowed you to build your own story and solve certain issues in a different way. This new dialogue wheel makes Mass Effect like a glorified Telltale game running on a better engine.

I know a dude who barely makes enough to make ends meet, and he spends every single dollar he saves on Razer keyboards and chairs and mouses and shit.
Then he just plays the most popularly streamed free-to-play games in his free time because he can't afford real vidya, and doesn't know how to have an identity that isn't defined by the media he consumes.

I'm fairly sure he's representative of the majority of humanity.

The blue alien's movements and eyes honestly creep me the fuck out. Without knowing anything else about the game, even ignoring the "dialogue choices" I wouldn't want to play it based on just this section alone.

Considering things, they should have just let you pick a personality at the start of the game and do all of that small talk automatically while only giving you dialogue options when you have actual options.

The Cult of Degeneracy, what a great time to live. With the shield of minority's and a blade made of victimization we gona ride the train of retarded diversity, made by ass fucking giants of the industry who seems to know more about human beings than any doctor on this ass fucking planet. Must be the sun that burned a hole in their head and sucked the whole brain out of it. A nice hole to fit a dick in.