Take-Two acquires KSP

Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuWI9NX4g28
archive.fo/oMLIM
tweaktown.com/news/57825/take-two-under-monetizing-games/index.html
archive.fo/pwHE7
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/170468-Take-Two-CEO-Company-is-Under-Monetizing-its-Users
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus
archive.fo/0iRGC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The monkey hero guys?

Press F to pay respects

Grand Theft Auto: Apollo confirmed!!

Of all the things to acquire, why this ?

Don't ask that question, it's better that your favorite thing doesn't get purchased by Take-Two

It was a shit tier game anyway.

The actual good devs left a long time ago and joined Valve.

Interesting I guess?

But there are no game devs left at valve

Don't matter, Valve hired them like a year ago.

It makes money.

fuck off, KSP is an amazing game. Even if you don't want to give them your money (and really why would you given how lazy the devs are), it's easy to pirate so it's effectively free.

Only if you don't use mods.

Redpill me on take-two

I was gifted this game ages ago and it's just been gathering dust in my library, what mods are the best for this kind of thing?

Good for them. If I had some spic game company and ddn't make shit because lol pesos I would not think twice of getting bought by a rich as fuck American company.

You could have stopped this.

it's shit

Elaborate, you meme-loving fuck. You can't just go around throwing out accusations like that.

holy shit why is this so arousing

The acquire companies and make them develop subpar versions of the games they made before the acquisition

They own Firaxis and Gearbox

>you will never have a cute mannikin gf with pure white skin and a perfectly sculpted body that never gets fat or droopy as long as you keep it away from extreme heat

why live

Isn't Take-Two one the lesser "evil" publishers out there? From what I know of them, they're suppose to be slightly better than Deep Silver, but below THQ Nordic.

That's the thing though, "mods will fix it" doesn't cut it for me. If a game can't stand on its own, it's not a good game.

What are you poor?

Probably because your cucked subconscious picked up on the fact the BLACKED silhouette behind her is the one holding the phone and lifting the shirt :^)

I think it's time we had a talk, user.

YO IS THAT RADICAL LARRY HOLY FUCK

I wonder how much money the devs made on this.

They think they will be able to cash in on the people who still support the game. In other words they gravely miscalculated.

watch me, fag

if only she had theCIA jacket we could banepost furiosly

Radical Laura
If you thought her father was all business wait till you get a load of her. Can burrow though walls and can vibrate into the ground.

The whole reversed skillset doesnt sound that useful actually

Alright how about:
Can burrow into walls and stones and can vibrate though floors and ceilings and the ground.

I'm currently using the SETI modpack, has a good challenge to it

Oh, don't worry. They will.

Can someone explain what the fuck is going on with the black part? Did they glue two mannequins together or something?

Its someone dressed in black with a mannequin in front of him

Did they died?

We can only hope they did.

WAIT, take two? who owns them? KSP as in kerbal space program???

is this microsoft or ea or google or apple or intel or sony? WHO OWNS THEM?

WAIT, take two owns gearbox, GEARBOX DID BORDERLANDS 1 and 2.

BORDERLANDS. MEMELANDS.

REMEMBER THAT TRAIN WRECK?

fuck and I was hoping to buy ksp eventually… but now I'm not buying it at all.

MANDELA PREORDER CANCELLA'd

youtube.com/watch?v=vuWI9NX4g28

I'll post again: this really comes as a shock to me.

was going to buy space engineers

was going to buy ksp

was interested in destiny, finally a new halo game not connected to microsoft

was going to buy x

preorderes CANCELLED. fuck them.

Oh. Great. And I was thinking about picking that up finally. Nope all the way to the bank.

As for you faggots who don't get it, Take-Two put out some good games WAY back (psychonauts, few others I think) and it founded a cult like following though recently they're more known for bait and switching on early access titles then releasing games broken as fuck once a profit threshold is reached and just dropping the game. They're basically shitters after getting rich so them buying up KSP means if you did like it either get a stand alone copy or figure out how to shut steam updates off forevers. Only a matter of time until they start "changing the creative direction of things" or some other shit. Whatever the fuck you do do NOT buy it even with money you won in a bet. And that ain't even touching up on stuff they've done with borderlands and so on.

Pay special attention to devs still working on KSP. I promise a few of the core members will run for it first chance they get. And after that you'll get some pozzed yesmen who do whatever the fuck their boss tells them to shitting on the game so hard it dies. Like Nigger after taco bell buffet shitter shatter tier shitting here.

Welcome to the get rich quick of indie devs outside kickstarter scams user.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

>reddit spacing

The jew wins this round.

CHECKED. THIS.

THIS ALL THE WAY

ADDED TO THE SHIT LIST

severe disappointment and anger

All according to to my paycheck, heh heh heh

Kike Space Program.

they hoarding them for what?

bump

I'm not seeing what the big problem with Slatoff's quote is?

That's completely reasonable. An all or nothing approach is more like a social justice warrior's idea, the idea of "no platforming" someone or making sure that a product never reaches the market. It's that kind of ridiculous thinking that caused DOA X3 to be an import that basically cost people twice as much. Why is it that this picture is highlighting that quote like this is a bad thing?

If you don't like a game, don't fucking buy it. Where the fuck does the idea that "if you don't like it, no one should be able to buy it" becomes acceptable to you?

shill's desperation or newfaggotry?

it's been almost 3 years you're not fooling anyone , all the true believers have purchased it by now and the majority of them are normalfags so the target audience was as wide as they could've wished for ; everyone that comes after that point are just the trickle effect with diminished returns

More like they want a safer job environment. The game industry is vicious as fuck user. Alot of the time dev studios make it like this one has and corporate fuckery either ruins their careers or kills their dreams. Stuff like valve is job security central and you could work for MUCH shittier bosses. EA just for an example is notorious for buying studios up and then micromanaging the entire core staff out and transplanting shitty nephews or pajeets into it and cranking out cash grabs using that studios IP until it dies. While valve has some issues they're not exactly known for corporate dickery of that scale.

It's honestly remarkable how this shit goes, they literally devour smaller companies and sustain themselves on the proceeds while excreting anything of value their prey had. It's like zombies

Honestly I just kept finding games I wanted more. It was one of those 'maybe if I get alot of money to burn' games for me. Honestly I would of just gotten shitfaced and tried to engineer a rocket drunk if I ever did grab it.

That's probably one of the single worst investments I've seen in a while.

I dunno, $2.5 billion for Minecraft is hard to top.

oh no muh dick
POST DOLLGIRLS

I don't understand, who's the shill and why?

kerbal space program is a globalist game, because kerbin is a sphere

Kikes love flaunting around "free society" when it works in their best interest. They do it so much it's become a jewish meme.
This form of attack is so common amongst kikes that if you find someone that has a jewish sounding name that uses this rhetoric, it confirms they're a jew.

The logic used in that quote is even typical jewish logic.
1. IT'S WRONG FOR YOU TO BAN SOMETHING I'M SELLING
2. It doesn't matter if you ban it, people bought it anyway

Nice subtle attempt at forcing your way of living on me.

Got to sustain the tribe

this

they grabbing any potential competition they can. expect to see every single one of them canned the moment any other company they could get hired by goes tits up.

Why do people post reddit may mays?

I see that you didn't provide an archive, much less a link…
…care to provide one?

Bye bye KSP
Say hello to Pajeet powered DLC shit & mobile.app garbage.

F

>"It's sort of axiomatic, but the better the product, the more people will be willing to spend on it. Recurrent consumer spending is not a panacea; if we put out something that doesn't work, we can't get people to buy more of it. And they don't even want more of it for free if it really doesn't work."
>"You can't give stuff away for perpetuity. There's no business model in that. We're not trying to monetize everything we do to the nth degree."
>"If you do that, the consumer knows. They might not know it, but they'll feel it."
archive.fo/oMLIM
tweaktown.com/news/57825/take-two-under-monetizing-games/index.html

archive.fo/pwHE7
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/170468-Take-Two-CEO-Company-is-Under-Monetizing-its-Users

Take of that what you will.

It always makes me grateful to know that authoritarians like you don't have control over anything. That's some nice double think you got there.

TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER, I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE IT.

And then you say "Nice subtle attempt at forcing your way of living on me." The irony.

everyone does that

Where does this meme come from? Nobody here pre-orders and those that do are bullied for doing it. Take this cuckchan shit out of here, fuck.

It predates the split, you mong.

God damn jews. They would sell air if they were able to.

You lack introspection.

China is one step away from doing precisely that

What does this do for you?

This cannot be coincidence

UNF

You should muse on why that is.

You lack arguments.

I don't know, man. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

ruined

Who is Take-Two? Who is KSP?

>>>Holla Forums

The parent company of Rockstar and 2K. They used to have a few other divisions such as Global Star Software and Gathering Of Developers, but they closed the studios and restructured the staff under their two subsidiaries. They also acquire the rights to GameTek's back catalog.
Kerbal Space Program

What's wrong with Deep Silver? I'm not defending them, I've just never heard bad about them, even here on Holla Forums.

-Metro 2033 LL was good
-they bailed out Homefront revolution from total disaster. (It played like far cry: city this time, so I guess worth a pirate or a 10$ sale but certainly not anything above that.

I actually met the head developer for Firaxis. He was a massive cunt and kept advertising for After Earth.

I think I have developed a new fetish. I need to know where I can find more.

I think I just developed a new fetish.

Same. Though, that shit just doesn't do it for me. Too many joints, not smooth enough, and clothed > unclothed.

>The mess that was Mighty No. 9's marketing (Although, there are more problems with the game than just that)
>4A's pitiful development environment when making Last Light (But that was more THQ's fault than Deep Silver's, but they do note that the transition didn't help matters)
>Sacred 3
Actually, I have to take it back. I'd say they're both equal.

That's because the sexual attraction of women is based entirely on illusion. It's all makeup and jewelry and clothes, not natural beauty. Girls get sexier the less naked they are; boys get sexier the more naked they are.

Women are just big piles of lies sprayed with perfume to keep away the stench. Embrace the cock, user. It's the only way.

treasures are within you.'
castastrophe. Then she put the dish on the table, sighed and said ingenuously, 'Madame, I would never have believed it.' She did not doubt, she did not ask a question. She simply went back to the kitchen and repeated what I had said, and such is the force of faith that no one made fun of her. From that day on, she was even given a certain consideration. But the most curious change of all occurred in the humble Marie herself. Believing she was the tabernacle of unseen marvels, she began taking care of her face and body so carefully that her starved youth seemed to bloom and modestly hide her plainness.
Source is the embed

And, of course, I screwed up the greentexting.

Didn't 2k die?

What? Did Squad like just bleed cash or something? First they ransom off some crew to Valve and now this.

I have to agree, the more mannequin look is superior.

It's really hard to find hot clothed mannequins, user. Especially feature/headless single-colour ones, which I find pretty important.

To add to that what was already added, they ruined the Emergency series. Made a fucking cash grab out of it.
Deep Silver is German cancer.

Could have saved you a lot of time to just say "Don't buy games."

I know what that first one is user, you can't trick me.

Can you just not look at beheaded statues from the old days.

STOP TRYING TO GIVE ME STRANGE FETISHES!

They do under the moniker of "carbon tax"

Stop browsing the Internet.

What is it?

No because there are good companies out there. There just happen to be a lot more shittier ones.

Greek god/goddess of traps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus

I fell bad for HarvesteR, he had a great idea for a game and executed it well but instead of quitting his job to make it as planned he got conned into making it for Squad and lost creative and financial control.

Let this be the latest in a long line of lessons to amateur devs, never sign over anything and keep control of your shit of you just might live to see others get rich selling it to faggots.

in what way did his vision get compromised?
what did he want KSP to be?

He wanted it to be much more detailed than it is but that was deemed "too complicated for new players". I have some caps of forum posts showing what was planned on my other comp, I'll post them tomorrow if this thread is still up.

eh, sucks for him as a game designer not fully realizing his vision, but I dunno how autistic I would want KSP to be

holy shit that is so sad, now take two.

RIP

They fucked over the ending to Mafia II and forced a lot of cuts to be made to release "on schedule".

The game itself was great but it could've been so much better and with a less abrupt ending.

can you make a moon base in that game?

it could have done with a more fleshed out open world too

Do you think the recent announcement that the game will have its first paid DLC has anything to do with this take over? I'm sure its just a coincidence.

stock? not really. you'd be making a functionless dolls house. with mods you can make a base that actually serves a purpose.

You can make a depot that mines fuel and send it up to an orbital platform. There's not much else, though. Because science is researched instantly, there is no reason to keep anyone on the surface for a long time.

I think science labs have a higher speed multiplier when on the surface as apposed to in orbit. so a surface moon base would research science quicker than an orbital moon station.

I want to keep this thread alive until then.

The studio is based in mexico so they can probably use them for cheap labor.

yeah lel
archive.fo/0iRGC

It's times like this that make me feel happy to be a Chicano.

I'm a part time janitor and I make more money than that.

NOPE

Who /kspg/ here?

I also remember they fired that one dev (B2 or something) and he would proceed to show how just about everything they did was fucking wrong.

Anyone remember those barns?

'Muh free society' is what a jew uses to get away with anything he wants (usually at your detriment) and it's no surprise that Lolbergtarians are their eternal allies in this. The current pitiful state of the Western world is the result of this 'everything and anything should be allowed' mentality.

In this particular case of GTA (pic from the user you quoted) you can see clearly he doesn't give one single fuck about the game nor about 'artistic expression', but with his sappy 'muh free society' whining he obviously has bluepills like you at the ready to defend his business no matter what.

Such is the way of the jew.