Bear

I dont know about you guys but I find games without bears to be unBEARable. There is BEARly any game to be a bear in.
t. not a bear

Well, games about being animals aren't dime a dozen in general. But you can always pick a druid in Baldur's gate.

You can't fool me you hairy asshole
Go back to Persona 4

>>>/cuckchan/

I want to play as an animal.
I think there is some ps4 game coming out that lets you play as animals.

yeah druids are pretty cool in general man, especially if you can be multiple animals. are druids good in baldurs gate though?

>>>/cuckchan/

it was my favorite class in WoW

I've always wanted to get fucked by a bear.

For good fucking reason.

Tokyo Jungle

I imagine a bear cock would pretty much split any woman in two.

They're basically a subclass of cleric, not as good for spells (specifically they have to level up more to equip as much spells as clerics), but with a bit more combat ability, more nature-themed spells, and the ability to morph into a spider, wolf or bear at higher levels. BG2, like any other class, gives you one big-ass quest specifically for druids, where you have to restore and manage the druidic equivalent of a castle.

what a shame the bear form wasn't useful until wrath.

I hear you, bro. Not enough bear representation in vidya these days. I mean, there's plenty of ways to include bears into games, so I don't see why no one will do it.

t. bear

My fellow Bear nigs. This is the direction video games should be taking.

That bear is my nigga. Shut your dirty whore mouth.

You're a jew?

It's an untapped market, I tell you. Once someone makes a real game for bears to enjoy and other devs see its success we'll be in every game before you know it.

Bears aren't that big
Humans actually have a pretty decent dicks/body mass ratio

Too bad our only real mascot was forced to wear clothes and got shafted

Bear would still tear you in two.

Bear with tiny dick spotted

We can barely get tits in our games. I wanna be optimistic but it'll be a while before people realize what their missing.

Hey dude, cover up. No one wants to see bear nudes. At least leave something to the imagination.

Man, don't get me started.

This fucker beat me to it:

Don't you hurt that bear you faggot.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

What about bears that know martial arts?

I was going to have kuma as the OP but then I saw teh picture and I wondered "what game is that model from?"

so now thats the OP.

Where are the games with sun bears?

Everyone's talking about killing white Christians in Far Cry 5, but what about all the bears that had to die in Far Cry 3 and 4? What about the bear genocide in Skyrim? Where's the outrage there?

I guarantee you're not going to see a human getting skinned to obtain some FUCKING BACKPACK UPGRADE! FUCK YOU UBISOFT!

kill yourself, OP

You do know humans have so large(!) penises because our females are much more likely to cheat, right?
Take bears and gorillas for example - compared to their body-size they have smaller penises, because they keep their females under control and keep other males away.

Who shit in your honey?

all the summerfags that have descended on the board

I thought it was because ancient females choose partners based on size? also chimpanzee apparently cheat a lot as well.

Grrrrr