Emulatin Thread - Hot Sommer Edition

My backlog of games from before 2006 grew to 2222. 80% of them are emulated.

Other urls found in this thread:

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Need_Games?
nonmame.retrogames.com/
dec3ds.com/
mega.nz/#F!08YgFD7C!ZitekEyuui8x-fT_TiaFBA
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Wii_emulators#Wiimote.2B
mega.nz/#!wEMGRRSQ!vv8EDy7EGISBk0GBHjTfiexQ4rBevEJS-BPYlZwBT8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

step up

That pic takes me back

I emulate all the games. fuck yeah. motto tanoshii desu.

zsnes literally runs fine even on a pc from the 90s, it's the only reason to use that specific emulator

Just say it. You also used NESticle, didn't you?

I use to emulate all the time.
In all honest though, how hard is it for you to find the original hardware, crt, and a flash cart if you need it for a reasonable price? Assuming you faggots have jobs. I just hooked up my old snes on a crt and its a much more enjoyable experience.
THAT BEING SAID
I will admit the retro hipster scene crap is bloated as shit, and speed runners are total fucking faggots. Do you faggots even like video games? or do you just like the idea of liking video games.

Here you go 597798

How can an emulated game be part of your backlog? Wouldn't that make every game you never played part of your backlog?

That's now how this works newfag, you can leave now though. No one wants you here.

not**

>Go on autismal awesome RPG adventures and get into DBZ with online friends

Explain this meme please

Bill Gates is herding nigger cattle

i really do not know what you mean, user.

Getting a used Wii, and SD card is a better option.

What's the best NES emulator? Also is there a pic related for SNES and NES? Currently just got done with the Donkey Kong Country trilogy. Going to play Lion King next.

Mesen

Just to be safe, download the entire library for everything up to PS1. It's like maybe 2gb for everything console and handheld. If you have the space to spare, download all of PS1 also.. And then you can use recommendation lists to decide what to play.

The 3DS (NES, SNES, GBC, GBA) and PSP (PS1) are great emulation devices and suitable for the post nuclear apocalypse, with a solar cell battery to keep you gaming in the wasteland.

Does PSP have L2 and R2 buttons?

Thanks.

I already have the SNES mega pack of about 1800 games, do you have a link for NES?

NES and quite a bunch of other
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Need_Games?

You can use the analog nub for it. It doesn't support the dualshock analogs though but there's barely any PS1 games utilizing it.

Comfy apocalypse is best apocalypse. I'm looking into methods of stashing a massive backlog of old games in a safe that could survive a bombing or an EMP. Maybe flash carts for the GBC, GBA, NDS, and a few big memory sticks for the PSP.

It does not.. But the built in PS1 emulation gives you the ability to map buttons a little differently with the analog nub, for better and worse.

It shouldn't be more than a single google search away. Look for the ones that have the Nipponese games in them and the fan translations.

nonmame.retrogames.com/

where do i get 3ds games that run on citra?

When I'm emulating on Visual Boy Advance M, the regular speed jumps between 375% and 425%, and it changes every few frames so the game feels extremely choppy.
If I activate turbo mode, it jumps between 1400% and 2000%.

Is there some simple way to make it so the standard speed is a solid 300% and turbo speed a solid 600%?

dec3ds.com/

I think I did?
I used another and holy fucking shit, the only screen resolution it could give was 64x64 for some otherworldly reason

thanks

tried a few games, testing citra. Well, seems to be shit. Some games are playable, i even got my gamepad to work with. But there are all over the place sound glitches, turning off sound streching helped a little bit, still odd to turn it off to get rid of the sound glitches.

use mGBA

Citra doesn't have a stable release yet. Wouldn't use it until it does.

Upscaled Katamari looks pretty nice.

Pretty much, still early in development and the devs are doing stupid shit instead of fixing shit.

Does DMC3 work alright in PCSX2? The wiki's down, I can't check compatibility. I've replayed it a couple times this week and I'd really like to play with headphones to get more attuned to the audio cues, but I've had just terrible input problems with the PC version, even with the Style Switcher fixes, so I've been playing it on the HD Collection instead.

Get a better gamepad. Works 100% perfectly with style switcher + DS4.

I have a DS4. Still has poor analog support and way more input delay than the console version.

You deserved it.

Something's wrong with your hardware, then. There is no input delay and analogs work perfectly.

I use this pad all the time on other games and it doesn't have any problems. I'm glad your copy works, or at least that you think it does.

Ayy, and the passive aggressive little fuckstick rears his ugly head. For the overwhelming majority of players, there is no input lag. Something is wrong with your setup. Instead of whining about it here, work to troubleshoot your own shit.

go to a fucking forum if you want to passive aggressively vagueblog about your problems

I was asking how it emulates in the emulation thread you fucking retard, you're the one going off on a tangent. Obviously I wouldn't be asking about it if I hadn't already spent some time trying to get the PC version to work.

What in the fuck made you think it was going to work better on PCSX2 with your fucked up hardware?

If you're gonna get a flash cart might as well emulate.
Most flashcarts are trash.

Hope? I've never personally had a problem with PCSX2 so it seemed like it was worth a try.

It has a lot of effects that are either missing or improperly emulated in hardware mode(they are completely missing from the PC port). If you don't care about running at high resolutions, the software renderer runs its perfectly.

It was the same deal with DMC1 so I figured that might be the case, thanks for the heads up.

Nestopia core in RA
There are hundreds but infographs are all rubbish.

It's been superceded by mgba.

Yeah PCSX2 is bad for that. You'll need a wired controller/CRT/Disable aero&vsync.

via wii u usb helper I downloaded breath of the wild. However, which update is "update 1.2"? In the application there are 4 updates which are called v33, v48, v64, v88. Which one is this "update 1.2" for botw?

Is there an open source program like wiiu usb helper? Im not going to do their fucking surveys or whatever, my firefox is too locked down for that to work anyway.

My grandmother is playing Crisis Core on PPSSPP through retroarch, but the sound quality is fucking terrible. I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Only option I've seen so far is download PPSSPP standalone and get an older version of it. Any better ideas?

why
get the standalone

Man the SNES version of Earthworm Jim had awful music.

It's the only emulator that can run Top Gear 3000 without any glitches on my machine.

Nut up and use the standalone. You're not gonna fix that while retaining Retroarch.

Yeah, that's why you gotta use the classic means of game burning! Like getting your genesis games reconfigured to play on sega CD!

And if you have to put in a floppy disk for each game you play, that very closely preserves the inserting the game into the console experience!

Of course, ideally you'd want like a 30x 8CM CD drive as the medium.

kind of unrelated but: Can you transfer saves from retroarch cores to standalone versions and vice versa? Is it different from emu to emu, or do most emus generally support save transfer (not savestates)?

Running PPSSPP and it's so much better. I should really rely less on Retroarch. The only things I don't normally use it for are PS2 and Gamcube/Wii.

This is actually my next question, as my grandmother has already played for a few hours despite the sound quality.

Every game you haven't played that you want to/are going to play is part of your backlog, dumbass.

That N64 looks to be in pain.

>Default is auto
I didn't even know that was possible.

STILL THE BEST

Anyone here got a 21:9 monitor or TV and using it to play dual screen arcade titles?

How might that be? What are the fanciest games you can do that with?

Oh, the bitch likes it!

Way better to feel pain than nothing at all!

Probably has to do with Vault 7, but it's been possible to have exploits in images for ages now.
What the FUCK did codemonkey do

If it's pre-5th gen, why bother? Emulation is perfectly accurate for everything up to the Playstation and you can still use the orignal controller if you get an adapter. CTR PC monitors look different from CRT TV's, but that's not that hard either.

I do both. Sometimes upscaled models and stable frame rates are preferable to original hardware, in my opinion.

Forgot to mention netplay. Great feature for someone like me who works second shift and can't go over to a friend's house whenever I feel like playing some co op.

Reminder CEMU 1.8.0 is officially out for non-Patreons unless you downloaded the crack early and that it fixes BotWs graphical glitches and gives a lot of speed boosts

If BotW is still slow for you then you may need to enable the GPUFence skip still. Be warned that also comes with instibility

I just set up SheepShaver with Mac OS 9 if it counts, what are some oldschool Macfag games or superior ports worth playing?

The Prince of Persia games as well as dark castle.

Darius 1 and 2 are triple screen.

k so, got a couple problems with trying to run psx games through the psx core in retroarch:
start either works since certain part or doesn't(had it happen on capcom games so far)
also: how do i fix the "scrambling" mednafen likes to do whenever i run a game?(as in, forcing win 7 basic settings to run a game)?

only faggots emulate

getting shit performance (constant 20 fps) when I assume I would ideally be getting 30 fps. Sucks to have an old cpu (i7-2600 non k), but need to get the most out of it before I upgrade. So yeah, 30 fps is the standard for botw right?

Pretty much yeah, I recall using it on a laptop that had like a 350 or 450 MHz cpu.

Emulation is one of the things way a pc is superior, to everything. Only faggots install drm.

Here's one for the SNES

is there a good N64 emulator that will let me use a DS4 with a key mapping of my choosing?

FIX THIS

I was joking around before. But what is the reason you anons dont just get the original hardware? Is it the price? the space? the inconvenience? morals? Lets talk about that for abit. I have been playing Romancing SaGa III again, and that is a good reminder why emulation is kinda a positive is it allows me to play/test translated Japanese games.

no.

Just an easy way to quikly play a little, or just to have a nice libary, also the fact because it is possible just because that. On top of that, new ways to push it beyond what was original intended from devs

inconvenience, limited space to store the hardware in, to a lesser degree price and being incompetent about money/making sure I'm not scammed by faggots. If I was really, really invested in playing older games to the point where I play pre-2000 games everyday it would make much more sense to actually buy that, but as long as it isn't so, it's going to be gathering dust at some point and I already have enough shit gathering dust. Digital libraries and a single platform to play most games on as well as use it for other neet life shit is just so very convenient. I wouldn't abandon my neetbox for any console-exclusive triple ayy shit, neither will I for older games

There's a dual screen version of Darius 2.

The selection of dual screen games looks much intriguing than tripple screen games.

I play translated and prototype roms in my original hardware with flashcarts. It's really fun to do things like run the original prototype Earthbound on a real NES. I have 10 different systems, and each one is set up to run whatever game I want on it so long as I have the rom/iso/data. And now I have so much shit to play I have no idea where to start.

This is pretty good. I like how I'm not the only one lumping Disney-Capcom games into their own bucket. While all good, TaleSpin and The Little Mermaid are probably the weakest of the bunch, and the rest are all on even terms on top of the stack.
I'd lump Super C together with Contra. The third game, Contra Force, is not so good. It's got a lot of new gimmicks, most of them don't pan out too well, lots of issues with lag. But at least there's that one glitch where you can jump out of the pause menu for infinite flight.

Feels like it might be missing a few other solid titles, though.
For puzzle games, The Adventures of Lolo series is good.
Solomon's Key's kind of iffy, considering it came out in the early days. Action puzzler, might not appeal to everyone, and it's a bit cryptic with the real ending stuff. Its sequel, Fire 'n Ice, is more straight-forward and doesn't really have any action element to it.
Super Spy Hunter is a satisfying shmup. By Sunsoft. And it feels exactly what you'd expect a shmup by Sunsoft to feel like. Fuck yeah.
Power Blade 2, while more linear than the first, is a lot more polished. Plays good, looks good, sounds good. Nice platformer.
Maybe Konami's Zen Intergalactic Ninja. Captain Planet-like econinja. Most levels have some gimmick to them, there's a few different perspectives and, while occasionally a bit cheap, it feels like a quality Konami game.
Rockin' Kats is yet another action platformer. The main gimmick is the attack, an extending boxing glove with which you can punch, grab and throw items, pogo around, and grapple and swing on some scenery elements.
Shadow of the Ninja. Natsume's take on Ninja Gaiden. They also made Shatterhand, so you might get some of those vibes. And those are not bad vibes to have.

Natsume's also got a licensed non-English release which is pretty solid. Mitsume ga Tooru. A slower kind of big-sprited shooty platformer, not dissimilar to Mega Man. Some powerups you can buy, and you got a magical spear thing you can chuck out and use as a platform and a weapon.

Aside from 4th gen and below, what other consoles work well on Android emulation (run fast and play ok with touch controls)?

halp?

I couldn't even understand what you're trying to say.

Smash TV is an arcade game. Also those info graphs are shit anyway.

What?

i wish someone had an autistic comparison between PSP emulating the PS1 and emulated PS1 and native PS1

I think I understand what you are saying. The start button stops working randomly when using the a PSX core, and for mednafan it sounds like it does that thing where it turns off the Aero theme settings. For the first issue, as convenient as retroarch is, you should REALLY run a standalone PSX emulator. As for the second, Aero gets disable if a program that isn't compatible with it is ran, right click my computer, go to properties, advanced system settings, performance, select adjust for best performance, and set the option that stops windows for you. Make sure Enable Aero Peek is checked.

If those aren't your problems, then I don't know what. I hope this helps.

the PS1 emulation on PSP is dogshit
there are games which will either randomly crash or have to be jury rigged to be playable. You'll get better results on android.

This user gets it. Even a cheap ass Galaxy Tab 3 from 3 years ago emulates PSX better than PSP can.

My 'tism will NEVER EVER forgive you for these oversights, Holla Forums

anyone got a good source of unmodified PSP .ISOs? Me and My Katamari has a weird bug in PPSSPP where the draw distance slowly lowers to zero as stages progress, and everything points to a compressed iso.

BotW is capped at 60 when in menus and capped at 30 when actually in-game

Remember to make sure the emulator is using your dedicated GPU instead of your Intel one by going to the GPU control panel. Because sometimes that happens. You'll also see it at the top of the CEMU Window in the title bar where it will either say Intel or Nvidia or whatever

And don't forget the GPUFence Skip option if all else fails, it doesn't require any hacks, just editing an .ini file

That is a bug with the emulator. Has nothing to do with the ISO.
Search around the forums, I think there was a hack for it to disable the drawdistance limit.

Right now botw/cemu requires cpu speed as much as gpu power, because I have a gtx 1080 and it still can't reach 30 fps. I also saw a post on the cemu reddit about how overclocking was important for botw

I can fit all of my earthly possessions into a single backpack and I'd like to keep it that way.

So I finally got my PSX emulation working and looking pretty good. Also in the pic are the current ISOs I have. Are there any others I should definitely add?

Also, does anyone have the pic for recommended ps1 games?

Crash bandicoot games?

Like the other user said, the crash trilogy and CTR (maybe Crash Bash, but I can't attest to the quality of that game at all, I've never played it). Other than that, I personally recommend the Spyro trilogy, the Deception series, the Twisted Metal games (except 3 and 4), and Pac-Man World.

Emulator and settings please? How does it run?
Last time I tried emulating Silent Hill I manged to get some things working but others not so much.

Recommend playing suikoden 1 first and importing save before going through 2. Its worth it for the massive payoff in feels. Plus, suikoden is a fine game in its own right, just a very corny subplot midgame that i dont care for.

Yeah, I can understand this. I just finished my old console backlog. No fucking idea what to play now.

Handheld emulation is way more comfy than PC emulation and the small screens makes older games not look like shit without shitty filters.
Here's hoping Sony releases another handheld that supports the official PS2 emulator.

Only game that didn't work for me on the PSP was the Fist of the North Star game.

That reminds me, does anyone know approximately how much it would cost to take an early PS2 slim, solder in the connections for a HDD, (possibly) take the disc drive out, and make a portable PS2 that loads games from a small (physically speaking) hard drive from a laptop or something? I don't have the cash for it now, but I was thinking of doing something like that eventually.

This is why emulation fags get called niggers. ==EITHER STRETCH IT RIGHT OR PLAY IT IN THE ORIGINAL ASPECT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.==

GOD DAMN SO MAD I DIDN'T EVEN REDTEXT PROPERLY

If you want it to survive an EMP attack, just get visual discs to store yer shit (CDs, DVDs, Blu Ray…)

Original aspect ratio with integer scaling is the only way.

Is this infograph still up to date?

yeah on both cases, mostly found issues with running japanese isos(wonder when they'll do a no-intro pack of them), as for the aero stuff i'll check that out.

Not the user you're asking, but I use Retroarch -> Mednafen core and it runs fine. Hell, Silent Hill runs on my phone. Not that I can stand to play it on the thing.

Anyone here tried playing PS1 games through Adrenaline on Vita? Tell me how it is, mang.

It's pretty much universally known how shit it is these days, but as a stupid kid playing games on a toaster it was bretty great and the tacky UI makes me nostalgic.

You can find hardmods that solder a HDD to PS2 Slims in various third world countries. Don't know how it works but I assume it performs worse than a fat PS2 with a proper HDD.

Retroarch faggots, what shader preset do you use for GBA games? I've been using lcd-shader and I love the way it looks but all that blank dead space bothers me a bit.

feel free to explain how or something

I can't answer your question but here's a better Monospurdo

do anyone have a Holla Forums recommended games that don't need wii mote info graphic?

only something dividable by 256 x 240

I don't know what emulator you're using, but it should be under video options labeled aspect ratio. I suggest if you're not too technical that you just stick with whatever the game's native ratio is (most if not all PS2 games were 4:3). The other user mentioned Integer scaling which is a good idea as well, he explained it, but just to be clear: pick a resolution that is a multiple of the native, depends on the game, Silent Hill has gameplay in 240p and menus in 480i so multiples of 320x240 (not sure where the user got his 256, for a 4:3 ratio it's 320) or 640x480.

That's not right. I have a GTX 970 and can easilly get 30fps

1.) lower GPU cache accuracy
2.) Enable the GPUFence Skip
3.) Verify that CEMU is using the Nvidia CPU and NOT the Intel one

why do emufags defend this? This is the worst way to play games.

Defend what? That game sucks ass.

poorfags will always defend their second rate shit.

nigga you deaf

because its free and requires no purchase of hardware

eating shit is also free

I've never eaten shit before bro but I can tell you its not free at all, you'll be paying for it in 6 hours trust me

You mean using superior software to emulate shitty hardware? Yeah, okay buddy, keep living in that bubble. I am sure your shitty youtube channel will make it.

"superior"

are you not very rhythmically or musically inclined? not accurately emulating sound and music kind of kills a huge part of the game

did all that, still 30 fps. Of course I'm not using the integrated gpu, otherwise the games probably wouldn't even start or have maybe 5 fps

shit, meant 20*fps

Stop taking the bait

k so, tried that "best performance" thing and disabled every visual option.
what do you mean by "set the option that stops windows for you"?

Must either be a CPU bottleneck OR you still don't have enough RAM because this game needs a lot of RAM. My CPU is a 6700k and I have 12GBs of DDR4

mmmh.. i get same performance, solid 20fps without fencehack but with an i5 4670k @ 3.8ghz

how come the better i7 still gets 20 fps?

Sorry for being a pain in the dick, but I'm using a 1920x1080 monitor and I'm trying to keep 4:3 ratio in a PS1 game. I figured that 1920x1440 would be the best display(6x6) but 1440 cuts off the edge of my screen, so I had to go one step lower on the width and set it to 1920x1200 (6x5) and now it looks fine. Is that maintaining the right ratio?

Using Retroarch.

Try using mednafen instead faggot, ssf sucks.

Just tried that, no dice.

Of course the audio from a soundtrack will sound the best you fucking nigger. How about comparing an emulation to the game running on real hardware.

I have, of course the real hardware doesn't have sound clipping like that. emuniggers are so delusional.

jpgs of your tv set don't play back sound, nigger.

Show us an actual video capture from your Saturn nigger, or did you blow money for a capture card on that CRT of yours

my CRT has passthroughs so recording is incredibly simple if I wanted to record from it. just look up footage from someone playing on a console you lazy nigger.

By best I mean sound was designed specifically with the Saturn's hardware in mind, in fact the saturn's architecture is really hard to emulate (hence why it only just got exploited without a modchip recently). See

Then post a capture from it then.
Oh look guys, the hardware nigger is too lazy to do a "simple capture" and thinks Youtube compression will accurately portry the music.

Goddamn you hardware cucks sure become cowardly niggers when pressed to give evidence for your "superior" experience.

youtube compression won't make the sound clip lmao kys

the game uses sampled sounds anyway, the soundtrack cd is just using higher quality samples

Post an actual capture from the game running on a real Saturn if you people to believe you, you stupid niggers

Quit pussyfooting around

It also won't portray the sound accurately lmao kys

neither will your emulators :^)

I used a version of Citra from September and it was at least able to play Senran Kagura Burst. Tried for the past couple months with the newer versions and it never boots

Yes I already implied that I believe it was a cpu bottleneck. I can't imagine ram speed being important at all, and 16 gb should be fairly sufficient
I have an old non-k i7 and it can't get past 3.5 ghz

pretty sure i7, i3, etc matters less than generation and clock speed.
I get 20 fps only WITH fencehack, without it it's a 12-18 fps diashow. Does that mean when you have it enabled you can also reach 30 fps? what's your video card

I was going to call you a dumb nigger and leave it at that, but you're using retroarch which makes this incredibly simple so here goes:
There, you're done. Now you can use the "windowed scale" option to increase or decrease the window size in multiples of the original resolution.

i like it in some odd way to see that the emulation scene grew to something so big that it got even their own hater base, the hardwarecucks.

dirty, dumb, emunigger scum

its nothing like that, it's more like the question of why play half-life on the dreamcast when the PC version exists? Or Why play thief 3 on the xbox when the pc version exists and is undeniably better? Still not a very good game, but it's better on one set of hardware and a waste of time on another unless you're learning about it or something. For pure entertainment reasons? Why bother?

Same goes for emulation, undeniably worse in every way, so why bother with it?

Eww.

don't tell him about input lag

If fullscreen does give me input lag its so small my brain can't notice it.

Even if windowed mode introduced lag, windowed fullscreen aka 'fake' fullscreen wouldn't because it's just a window set to the same resolution as your screen with the borders removed.

Infographs/recommended pics are garbage.

Use mednafen, you don't need any "settings"

Suikoden is terrible, 2 is also. There is nothing good about it, the gameplay, writing, level design and music are all awful and 2 especially is completely full of bugs and incomplete translation.
There are much better rpgs on the ps1.

That's not how aspect ratio works.

Stop using defunct plugin based ps1 emulators.

RA has a 4:3 option. That is literally all you need to use.

wtf?
Then it won't be 4:3

It doesn't.

I think you can actually use fullscreen if you want, it should fill the unused parts of the screen with black bars. It makes no difference to me since I use a very basic tiling window manager. If I only have retroarch on the workspace it's as if it were running fullscreen.

Maybe I'm just used to widescreen stretching at this point but everything seems overly thin and narrow this way. Forcing it to 1920x1200 looks fantastic to me.

Did you lower GPU cache accuracy? It gives a massive speed boost if you set it to lowest. How this affects you depends on the game but basically you might get a tad more shader glitches than ususal but nothing that is permanent and it will not affect texture or model quality

I use PCSXR. Here are my settings, and here's a picture and some video footage to see how the game looks.

Its as if you don't respect fun

Integer scaling doesn't change or care about the aspect ratio, it just forces the scaling multiplier to be an integer.

Just use mednafen, that looks like shit.

That's you being a fucking retard.

The FORCE 4:3 ASPECT RATIO IS RIGHT THERE

What a wonderful post. You sure did show me the error of my ways.

no.

BUT I DONT WANT TO MAINTAIN ASPECT RATIO YOU NIGGER

Glad to see you've accepted being a retarded nigger

So you're a dumb nigger too then.

Report submitted.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

>>>/reddit/

why do you think this looks better?

t. cuck

That looks like shit

You'd say that even is the screenshot uses 4:3 aspect ratio. Hence, you are a nigger. Kill yourself thoroughly, please.

windowed mode introduces lag because it syncs the game up to windows vsync. so you're adding an extra 16ms of lag. on top of everything else windows adds.

You should allow emulated games to stay in their original aspect ratio with no filters, no texture "improvements", and no shaders. What you've got there is an affront to my eyes.

It looks like shit because it's stretch out, nigger lover.

essentially means "regards from". So you are basically agreeing with me by calling yourself a cuckold. I know you are likely raising another mans son but abusing the term will not change the reality and depth of the insult. (you) will never be able to "take it back" Maddox.

Did you mess up the prepping today and make your wife mad, cuck?

My man, I fucking love ZSnes.
My brother had this set up for me on computer when I was like 5 (2001). It's the reason I use it today. Best times of my life.

face it, you nigger, you're a cuck.

I bought a JXD tablet (with controller built in) for myself last year and it's been great emulating all these games I never got to play. Might play through the Mega Man X series next. I only had the GBC spinoff game.

Sad!

Kill yourself.

You're not part of the argument, Zcuck.

And that shitty jojo game only runs correctly on it.

Text on the english translation is all fucked up on the other emuators for some reason.

the faggotry of the trolls who do it just for fun to derail breads is beyond any manufactured space time build by CERN. How much of a dick sucking goon you have to be to take the time and post shit no hardwarecuck would ever take the time for? I guess neobaf anti-emu-cuck fucked their brain into oblivion and filled their empty heads with bathsalt until their went batshit crazy, fucking up all the negativity the hivemind neobaf encounters during their trip through culture marxism. "Kill all the pirates" they shout in their songs while they knee to anitas one true order "Listen and believe" and than get fucked again by a gigantic industry cuck, with a tattooed inscription "this is how much you have to obey".

Some idiots have to much time, sadly these fidget spinner didnt change anything.

So what are some recommended Wii games Holla Forums?

do you even know why we called halfchan cuckchan?

you have forced that shitty meme into my heart with a top quality edit friend.

nice effort but you don't fit in yet kiddo

nigger

now that i not nice Boyo. Unless you are a coon or a jigaboo I wouldn't go calling your fellow man a nigger unprovoked. Insults are supposed to have gravitas. This isn't halfchan where we perpetually call each other faggots and post pics of yourself with a dildos in our asses.

thanks for confirmation kid, now go back to school

Still laughing at you pathetic hardware faggots.

what is this jibbery?

I'm having a problem with BotW on cemu 1.8. It runs perfectly fine at first, no matter where I am, but, about a quarter to a half hour in, it drops to a little over 20 fps for no reason, also no matter where I am. If I save, restart the emulator, and load up that save, it goes back to 30. I wouldn't mind this if it was just visual framerate, but the entire game noticeably slows down. It's using my gpu, and I have the gpufence skip hack on.

It has the salt shaker next to it, but I think that's still too generous.

the new build fucked up a lot. You are not the only one having problems with BotW now. A few more games also got problems now. Worst realease for 33k

Thanks for reminding me to play this again.

Wild Arms 1&2 were pretty neat

my first guess would be thermal throttling

Hmm, it would be the first time I'd ever run into that issue, but I can see if that's the case.

Well, I tested the theory out, but I don't think it's temperature related. My CPU did get hot, but, at its peak, I was still getting 30 fps. Just, for some reason, it later dipped to 20 fps, and the temperature didn't change at all.

i was talking about mednafen.

Not an argument
Prove what wrong? He's calling you a retard for thinking fullscreen games stretched out to widescreen look good. Then he called you retarded again because you didn't understand him.

But it's still being stretched to widescreen, not 4:3.

You are doomed.

Is this webm still relevant?

Sonic Colors and Tatsunoko vs Capcom are great
In case of the latter using the Vulkan renderer pretty much removes most of the stuttering in Dolphin.

ye

I am getting a weird updater.exe file from that download link and Windows doesn't like it. Wrong file?

From wiiuusbhelper.com

DOF is shit smeared in any game modern or old, same for motion blur, now it just lacks film grain to look like a shiny turd

So my little brother has a shitty old computer, but wants to emulate Pokemon HeartGold. The computer can't run DeSmuMe on good fps. So I put NO$GBA, but it has serious problems with freezes and crashes. There were bioses, some AR cheats, patched versions of the game, nothing really helps.

Any ideas?

Is the GitS: SAC game for PSP any good? I was thinking of emulating it, because I really like GitS, but if it's completely standard both gameplay and storywise then I won't waste my time on it. Did they get the VAs?

How do I make this look not like shit?

inb4

Change render resolution?

Is it really impossible to use the English translation patch for Project Diva when emulating because PPSSPP doesn't support plugins?

Hack the game, rewrite the engine, redo all the models and textures.

depends on the game tbh.

I have a English translation of Grand Knights History. If you can open the ISO you can run a pitcher to the files then re-compress the ISO and run it with PPSSPP. Try running this, I found it on nicoblog:
mega.nz/#F!08YgFD7C!ZitekEyuui8x-fT_TiaFBA

Lol I agree, who the fuck wants to look at things with correct proportions. Check out my setup, you can pretend to see so much more of the same area with this ratio. Widescreen experience is way more rad than some pussy 4:3 game.

If he finds he enjoys Twisted Metal, I'd suggest Rogue Trip; it's like Twisted Metal and Crazy Taxi fucked and popped out a baby.

Lightgun games; the only good type of onrails gameplay.

switch to the opengl renderer and raise the internal resolution
That game looks like shit regardless though

ayy is there a way to emulate skyward sword and play it comfortably via gamepad somehow. I mean I know dolphin emulates it, just is there a way to make the controls perfect so you don't have to deal with the wiimote motionshit AND motionshit+ gimmicks

Actually yes, some user backported WM+ emulation into a recent build of dolphin some time ago, so if you can find that you can play SS with just an x360 pad and none of the bothers the older WM+ emulation builds had like having to cheat to progress.

is that why I can't find it online, because that version is buried somewhere in imageboard archives? Was it someone on 4chan

Don't play the game in the first place
It really isn't worth playing

Found it after I stopped being a retard and thought about it for a couple seconds.
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Wii_emulators#Wiimote.2B
mega.nz/#!wEMGRRSQ!vv8EDy7EGISBk0GBHjTfiexQ4rBevEJS-BPYlZwBT8E

Thanks man, this makes me very hopeful about actually playing it & not running into numerous issues

can't be that terrible

oh boyo you're in for a dissapointment

The guy made it specifically for SS so it should play, even has a preset and all.

Lack of waggle shit helps ease the pain a bit.

even has a neatly detailed guide & preset for controls, amazing. hope all goes well, I'm going in

we have ID's kiddo

Figured you fags would know this, what is the best emulator for android for playing DS games? I tried the one on Emuparadise which worked okay, but wasn't the best. The apps on Google Play store are retardedly bad for DS.

as payment, cute

Drastic by far, even PC user get a better deal out of usig an android VM running Drastic than fucking running desmume.

Use/pirate Drastic.
Desmume is just fucking slow. On every processor

Will there be a hard mode unlocked later?

Shit. I've only just begun.

Unless you want to link to Dolphin.

Is there any fix for the texture glitches when emulating R&C on hardware Directx 11?

Have you enabled mipmapping?

Anyone know how to set up multiplayer over LAN for PPSSPP. Most instructions are either for WLAN or say you don't need anything special for LAN, just to use the built in ad hoc server. It's enabled, but I still get connection lost when trying to go online in BBSFM.