twitter.com/Anime_EVO/status/870012180279644164
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Katherine

Katherine

the sheep

A less shit game.
A less shit game.

Catherine
Probably would have not bitched out and come clean with one or the other as soon as the cheating shit started, Vincent just holds onto it for way too long. Kathrine is a lying cunt, and even though I like older women Catherine is usually pretty sincere through the events of the game.

Katherine, because I want her to step on me.

She also has her shit really well together so that helps up. The entire reason she goes a bit bitchy is because you are a fucking beta faggot that cannot get his own shit together.

Space

best ending

I think I was leaning towards Katherine but I never finished the game. I'd also probably pick Katherine in real life but I doubt I'd even get the option for Catherine since I'm not as indecisive and noncommittal as Vincent.

This.
Though it bears mention that Catherine takes the form of her target's ideal woman.

Reminder that you can now emulate that game decently (25-30fps like on the PS3) on a good desktop i5

You mean top of the line.
The emulator is still getting optimizations but the game itself is fully playable from beginning to end without any noticeable glitches or crashes.

2500k isn't top of the line and hasn't been in a while.

I picked Katherine, because Vincent had a story with her for years beforehand. It's not right to just compare her with some easy girl who showed up yesterday.

Katherine might be the dull choice, but still the less likely to cuck you.

I would have fallen to my death in real life.

Got Space on my first playthrough
Would pick Space again then go fuck Catherine's brains

Best girl

I chose to give away my copy of the game because it was a shit visual novel with crappy puzzles inbetween.

The demon one in game. Stay single IRL

I tried to make the same choices that I would have made in real life and ended up with Catherine.
Neither. One's a lying cunt that tries to trap him with fake pregnancy and the other is a demon who's job is to fuck other men.

Unless you're overclocking that to 4.4GHz, you won't be getting even close to 30fps in the game.
Even OC'd that would still give you drops.

Katherine
Katherine

Nigga thats a dude

Girls with penises are the best girls

She identifies as a woman, so she is a woman.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

This ain't even futa, that's a straight-up tranny.

katherine / probably neither. katherine is more likable and cuter but she was too demanding and wanted to settle down with a guy who didn't even seem to own a fucking car. she's not wrong in any way for wanting vincent to get his shit together i just disliked her methods, like lying about the pregnancy

Catherine of course.
You literally become a demon lord in her best ending

Why not neither?

A dicks a dick user
would still probably smash though

Space > Catherine > Katherine

Who the fuck makes all these?

Katherine, though I wanted to fuck the literal Hell out of Catherine.

It's called self-deprecating humor.

Haven't watched wrestling since Eddie Guerrero died and I need people to explain to me the current spicy wrestling memes.

Well I wouldn't already be in a relationship with such a cunt to begin with so probably the blond.

Or anyone

AJ was once asked what he thought about his large following in the gay community. He responded immediately with "THE GAY COMMUNITY?!"

It's a pretty obvious choice lads.

Ishtar.

Disgusting.

Deplorable.

Yeah, how about no.

It's illegal to post on 8ch if you're under 18.

#ProudDeplorable

found the boomers

Cuck spotted

Vincent is a child though

fags

Nigga the dude is 32. Let the man does what he wants, he supports himself.

This isn't Senran, faggot.

Fucking this. If he lived at home, it'd be a different story, but the guy clearly survives on his own. Katherine just wants him to earn a bigger paycheck for the inevitable divorce.

You'll never make it.

They are still sluts

(checked)
Being with Catherine would probably never evolve past going to a club/movie/dinner and having sex. You might as well be dating a blow up doll.

user, you have no clue what it evolves to.

You either have experince with weird blow up dolls or missed the point of Catherine's good endings entirely.

Ohi vey! Thanks. Wrastling has gotten pretty hilarious in the past couple of years, I wonder if I can catch up?

Wha?
Being with Catherine is essentially pic related.
She ends up salty as fuck when you become the Cock King of Hell laying down the fuck hammer on your own harem of slutty semen demons while she watches.

Hell, if Katherine was playable, the entire game would change to " woman getting cucked by semon demon travels the dreamscape to get her man back"

I'd play it.

So it's gay guys, pretending to be straight guys, who are hating on gay guys? Is this some kind of homoerotic fetish?

Catherine takes on the ideal partner for her target, so her.

Wouldn't this imply the protag is sexually frustrated with his gf not fucking him?

Also, usually in relationships when shes refusing to have sex and being distant it implies she's cheating.

This. Plus Catherine's good ending is best ending.

Why not this ending?

Freedom True: Same as the corresponding Good ending, but Vincent wins his bet and uses the money to engage in space tourism, his true childhood dream. Vincent contently asks, "Why live a life without doing what you want? That's just a recipe for a life of misery."

Because I want her to fuck me until I can't think straight anymore.

Cop out answer, but true nonetheless.

She was, beyond any doubt, built for sex.

I didn't know Sephiroth was 10 feet tall

It's a symbolic representation of how the girls feel about Cloud being a manlet.

____ did nothing wrong

Yes.

Wait, Eddie fucking died?

Anyone going to the Catherine tournament at AnimEVO 2017?
twitter.com/Anime_EVO/status/870012180279644164

Ishtar.

None, Katherine is a manipulative cunt and Catherine is just a straight up whore.

Space cowboy ending is best ending.

that implies she's paid for sex, she's just the embodiment of natural selection or some shit. It's like calling Death a murderer; he just moves people from life to afterlife.

And how sad is it that the actual women in the game are such shits that the tranny is best girl?

You're absolutely right. What I meant to say is that she's a slut.

Katherine, because I have a glasses fetish

Katherine, because she actually loves & cares for you and wants to support you instead of just being a lusty bitch in heat like Catherine.

It's actually followed by but at the end of the day neutral ending is the most interesting. The fact that Vincent feels anxious about being tied down to something that he's not completely certain is his calling, for the rest of his life further emphasizes this.

the only winning move is not to play

I feel like I'm getting trolled.

Those "heart attacks" he had while preforming, turned out to be real.

Catherine.

Catherine because she takes on the ideal form of the person shes after.

Is it proven that she is actually a tranny? I've on seen my friend play bits of the game.

You're out of date, Jewpuncher is S-tier in [st] now, and Merkava is like B-C tier. Gordeau dropped from S to B-C as well.

Because spending all your money on the tourist jew will surely help you with your life.

Realistically, Vincent comes back from his 3 days vacation, is broke with no one caring for him, and kills himself.

The characters know each other since high school. In highschool Erica was Eric.

Also, here's some visual proof from the actual game.

Neither
Neither
They are both shit for different reasons. Check them.

It's hinted at several times, in pretty innocuous jokes. One of them is the fact that >she has the same nightmares that are meant to be exclusive to men.

That, and it's stated that her name was Eric, in the Katherine True ending, I think.

But those are just jokes, I don't see how that is fact that she's a tranny

This "game" was so shit i dont remember it, and i played it like 2 months ago

WHAT THE FUCK

Does anyone know where AnimEvo is held each year? I've been going to Evo for the last couple years and I'm kinda interested in watching the Catherine tournament.

Couldn't find the fucking email field for a second. At least this shit wasn't bumped from the brink of death.

Yep. Just as I thought.

Hail semen demons.

Space

Why would anyone not pick Erica?

You become a fucking demon pimp in Catherine's best ending.
Anyone that says Katherine is better is dumb. You get married to a whore that pretended to be pregnant to get you into marriage. There is nothing stating she stops being a whore afterwards.
Catherine starts out as a whore but eventually actually fucking falls in love with you. It's like the episode of It's Always Sunny where Frank tries to marry the prostitute to get her to stop banging other guys and only bang him. Except that ended with the prostitute having a heart attack because she's a crackhead. Catherine isn't a crackhead.
Also did I mention becoming a demon pimp? Bringing the city into space is shit compared to that.

And suddenly me playing low tier is going to pay off.

Katherine: Despite her shit she cares for Vincent and I can appreciate the fact that he does need a strong arm to keep him moving forward.

Space: Fuck everything I like to travel and going into literal space is my dream as well.

Because he's a tranny, man.
I'd only fuck him if he still had his dick

Apply yourself.

You end up in Hell in that ending. Hence the word "demon" pimp. Of course it's degenerate. So what?

Found the nigger.

Just because you're a pimp doesn't mean yoh actually fuck any of them. The whole conversation in that ending is just Catherine trying to justify NOT banging other guys while Vincent ignores the demon chicks on his shoulders.

Wrestling fans.

AJ Styles is a wrestler who, while on a podcast, was asked how he felt about being popular in the gay community. He responded in a very confused, but enthusiastic manner. It didn't really mean anything, but a wrestler screaming "THE GAY COMMUNITY!!?" had so much potential for jokes and kornheisers in a sport where nearly naked big sweaty men grapple each others that it was iconic.

Yeah, it's not hard to catch up. 420chan's wrestling board has a TON of links to current wrestling For free, and in very non shady manners . I'll give you a brief rundown on the major companies if you ever want to try to get back into it.

NJPW: The best wrestling in the world. These guys beat the shit out of each other, and the storylines + winner/loser choices always tell a good story. There is hardly any carny shit here, it's just straight up awesome wrestling.

ROH: Partnered with NJPW, so the company guys duel each other a lot. Good, solid company with good wrestling, hardly any bullshit.

Dragon Gate: Great wrestling and storylines, tons of fun to watch. Simple as that. Worth checking out.

WWE: Sometimes great, but most of the time it's just total garbage with a lot of money thrown at it. Bigger does not mean better. They have the second best roster in the world (behind NJPW) and have no idea what to do with them, or how to create new stars.

PWG: Cali based promotion full of athletic spectacles. Lots of awesome matches with fighting game type of impossible looking moves. PWG is the kind of wrestling you can show your friends.

Wrestling is probably at its best right now. If you want to watch a match but don't know what to look for, Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada is an amazing place to start. Go look for it on dailymotion or something.

Catherine
Catherine

I wanted to stay faithful, but I fell for her. I don't hate Katherine though, I just like Catherine's excitement.

Please post more.