THE FINAL COUNTDOWN - E3 Thread

We've finally reached the countdown for this shitshow. After tomorrow, It will be a brand new month, and the countdown will go to 9. Here are two cards, courtesy of the anons here.
Post Your–
>terrorist attack ideas

If the disappointment is too much, please don't overdrink and risk a kidney failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/NlGkk
archive.is/ZPuLI
use
archive.is/PEr4C
archive.is/plpKP
archive.is/Fn5ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing but sequels, SJW pandering, more EA, Bethesda, and Ubisoft trash.

At least one game appeals to me that's not Bloodborne 2.

Companies declare they're closing up shop. Konami announces they fucked up and will be working on a new Ganbare Goemon game and will learn to unfuck Castlevania and Metal Gear. From Software announces they're dropping Souls-like experiences and are making another King's Field. Platinum announces they bought the rights to God Hand, and they're making a God Hand 2. I turns out to be great, and not dog shit.

Nothing but sequels, SJW pandering, more EA, Bethesda, and Ubisoft trash.

Rumple Minze.

Something involving people wearing costumes of dead Capcom and Konami characters. Captain Commando, Konami Man, and Konami Woman gun down the entire auditorium while the cast of Twin Bee and Darkstalkers firebomb the parking lot, taking out all stragglers that escaped the auditorium. This will make international news and be used to further attempt to push gun control in the United States, but will ultimately fail because people will spend that entire time debating who in the fuck Captain Commando and Konami Man are. Then, some asshole will off-handedly mention that Captain Commando was in MvC2, which will result in Capcom's big new reveal for the next e3, which is another Marvel vs. Capcom game, but with a smaller cast of characters, even less balance, and much more shallow gameplay.

Microtransactions, more "consoles are more than video games" shit, more hardware revisions, more remasters, more reboots, more capeshit, more CalArts, more hamfisted politics, more SJWs, and overall more of the same shit that's been going on for at least 3 generations.

I haven't been hyped for anything in years.

To kill myself? Nothing. It can't get much worse than this.

DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET

Abandon all hope. E3 is a horrible habit I haven't ended yet.

Come alive!

Thanks my dude! I appreciate it tons!

Ren delivers.

Fingers crossed for one hell of a party

Nothing but forced hype as far as the eye can see.

Every company has at least 1 game worth playing. Also, fresh memes.

Not a single company has a game worth playing.
Hennessy I'm white

Every time a host says "Diverse, inspired, DLC, limitless, or a dated meme" a bomb goes off.

We're in the future. Its bleak.

Im hype for the experience.

A great addition to a great dead IP

It'll be a solid 6/10

I fucking love that Squilliam is the mascot of E3 on Holla Forums. It just fits so well for some reason.

You're missing the biggest buzzword of E3 2016. Anybody remember?

By the way, we really should start archiving these threads.

Is it "gaming" "Gamers" or "players" spoken by some Australian faggot in a suit.

I love you guys

cinematic?

==A M B I T I O U S==

why would you get your hopes up with modern capcom

kek
I don't if its funnier because of the lack of "holocaust hoax".

Fingers crossed that Capcom does something right and never releases a sequel. They'll fuck it up

JUST IMAGINE HIM IN HIS UNDERWEAR

Strider (But, then again, that wasn't Capcom. That was the SH: Homecoming devs, of all people, and Grin)?

HANG IN THERE, SQUILLIAM

Those puppets were neat as fuck and you could tell that the short skits (they were too short to call them that, but i cant think of a better term) were written by the muppets crew. Too bad that all that was to mask the fact that Iwata was too consumed by cancer to give a live presentation.

Never forget…

I wonder if Koizumi will make a quote like that.

I enjoy how half of those are bullshit made up over the years, and how inconsistent it is, like Manson belong lower than the moon landing.
Hell, BLM as a front is somehow above Hollow Earth, despite that being widely talked about, much more than HE.

Only thing I'm even moderately excited for. I have no faith that any games I might want will actually get announced.

I cant wait to hear about all these big new releases that will be forgotten about 2 months after launch. Remember Record? How about Zero Dawn? :^)

*Re:Core or whatever it was called.

HANG IN THERE, SQUILLIAM!

Toppest dreams are an Fzero, a non shit konami game, and a platinum game that is either like God Hand or like W101 (at least in its setting)

Nintendo unleashes massive switch prep with giving an old IP a kid icarus style modernization, sequels to somewhat dead serieses, a new animal crossing, and a few new ips. Sony responds in kind with non movie games showing off DMC5, Ace Combat 7, and some other shit we dont expect. Kojima shows what the fuck Death Stranding plays like and it is neat as hell. Ubisoft has a cringey conference that is fun to watch

Nintendo preps only a few games, mostly remakes. Sony makes movies, with Kojimas being the moviest. Ubisoft faggot shit infests other companies and has a boring conference

Havent drank in a year or so what with the baby so probably water. (If i did, mountain dew mixed with rum)

I tell Sam Hyde there's an Ubisoft presentation in memorium of the Pulse nightclub shooting in LA and see what happens

Less movies holy shit

Microsoft in everyway. What do they have left?

They make some proper games

I want Far Cry 5 to have an option where you join the "bad" guys
**WONDER RED FOR SMASH DELUXE"

I want to see DMC5 announced for many reasons, with classic Dante being the wonderful cocky bastard he always has been.
First off it will be a fun game and I'll have a good time playing it.
Second off? Imagine the salt form Sterling and the rest of the parasites who pushed the "You only hate DmC because he doesn't have white hair" agenda. It'd be beautiful.

i would actually play as donte, if they make him speak spanish and give him a mustache and sombrero.

That reminds me, anybody have any of these templates handy? I need to fill out a prediction chart still.

Never mind, I'm a gay retard.

When are Comfytheater's drinking cards gonna be updated for this year?

I hope its so shitty that even normalfags wake up and say "NO. FUCK THIS. I'M DONE! NEVER AGAIN!"

None.

Megaman Legends 3
Fun new IP that has a public online beta ready to go
Bobby Kotick to retire the CoD franchise

Same shit as last year

Dead broke so malt liquor at best

Antifa begins staging protests the night before due to the "toxic right-wing Gamergate environment". Crocpots are discovered in bathroom locations and there are no less than four altercations between guest, antifa, and police that result in more convention casualties than actual arrests

Is honestly fucked. I can't be fucked to care anymore, though.

A relic of a bygone era.

My vita games.

For more weeb presentations over shitty western tripe.

I really doubt any of the free space stuff will happen but the rest seems pretty likely to me.

Is Devolver even doing a stream? All I know is they're setting up games next to Hooters.

Sadness akin to a retarded dog scaring itself with it's incontinence.
All presenters shoot themselves on stage or immediately wake the fuck up and fix the industry
E3 does the same thing it does every year
Hit up a nearby vodka sale. If they don't want to produce quality games, then I see no reason to produce quality drinks.
Hide the explosives in the trans/PoC support statue.
Dumb it down until it gets too dumb, then stay where it was last accepted.
Mine.
Once companies start acting like Sega is now (giving consumers what they want, not being overbearing kikes, etc.), I might reconsider.
Nigger.

Well disappointment with friends is better than nothing

The only thing Nintendo will prep will be the bull.

Forgot to put "Vanillaware PC ports" under the free space, too, actually. Where are they, George? You said you guys were looking into it. Please don't leave us hanging.

everyone is disappointed. EVERYONE.

ITS REAL!? i didn't think it was.

Oh my god. video games really are dead. guess it's time to make friends and spend all my playing board games. /tg/ HERE I COME

I get more excited about making these than actually seeing anything at E3 any more.

Why was the previous thread locked?

Because it was a duplicate

I thought this was the thread that was locked. Presumably because the old thread wasn't even at bump limit. People aren't posting enough in the span of a day to fill the E3 thread so the next day can be made. Will probably pick up more when we're closer to the event.

Why would you watch E3? It is just commercials.

So I have an excuse to drink myself stupid.

Happy Birthday user

Maybe if they would let me slutpost in peace it would get filled with hot sticky user semen.

I'm going. This will be my 3rd year.

See you guys on the other side.

What's a cake boy?

Who owns this board? :^}

Couldn't agree with you more, Dubsman.

A fat jew who runs a tibetan amphibian analysis BBS.

A miserable pile of semen.

Without looking at any reminders such as images or videos
Recall things you remember from past E3s
(preferably the last two or three most recent E3s)

nintendo is shit now, Great video user. 10/10

All I really remember is Girlwood, Nintendo's dumb drum thing, and that woman waggling the wii when it was new-ish.

nu-God of War, Zelda, EverOasis, Xbox One S, etc.

ALL THE FEELS
DOES HE SPEND MONEY?
EXCLUSIVE TO PS4 *ALSO ON PC*
30 FPS GIVES ME THAT CINEMATIC FEELING
JOHN CARMACK PLAYING MINECRAFT WITH OCCULUS

Addendum: here's some shit I remember:

I hope I didn't confuse any events with The Game Awards because lots of cringey shit happened there too. Like the shirtless apes they had ooking on stage.

>GOD OF THE GAME
That's about it.

Do you even doubt it?

e3?

ALL I REMEMBER IS CRINGE
Also looking back I've become way more cynical in the last couple years

I think I'll watch the Holla Forums stream this year

>More games that were released and wound up being garbage like everything else made in this shitty fucking industry.

stream of it
Everytime

Alright, let's see

That girl with the big tits.
Yarn man.
Todd appearing on the big screen only to announce they were remastering Skyrim (the chat was blowing up thinking it was TES6 lel).
Fallout 4 being shown off.
I think some band showed up at one point? I still have pic related which was made during their song.
AC7 getting confirmed.

I don't remember much else. The last few E3s haven't been too memorable.

SJW shit, "Drumpf" jokes and "resist" hashtags.
good/interesting vidya games, maybe Halol on PC
Adam Sessler forgot his line, Todd gives him his script. Sessler loses his mind, yells at Todd: "NOT THAT KIND OF LINE YOU FUCKING MIDGET NERD!"
Sessler doesn't OD on stage.
I'll watch Brote's livestream.
diversity
I just want the vidya industry to stop being pozzed.

fucking LEL

>>>/cuckchan/
archive.li/NlGkk

I always thought that squidward was an octopus

Stop giving a shit what halfchan is doing, we made our own Squilliam montage as well.

We need to ban newfags

I remember Nintendo being very weak ast year as it was just zelda, I remember Ubisoft had gay flags cause muh 49 faggots and one dune coon incident.

OH I REMEBER THE CALL A DUTY SPACE REVEAL SO WELL

Nigger please

Reminder that this user *points at self* is offering blowjobs if the E3 goes well.
Take your ticket here!

Blowjobs are overrated. Boipucci is better.

Oh yeah, lets not forget the actual fags who stayed there and are not Reddit/normalfag tier are trying to make the board more like this one but with less politics by removing consolewar, template and eceleb threads while stealing our memes.

Your offering is an obvious scam.

Well user, i will be too drunk to say no to a lustful dick anyway…

Stop being a faggot and go become a family man.

user, why are you angry?
Is it because you've been building up too much semen?

Can't say I remember all that much from previous e3's in the last year or two because they were less memorable that other ones. Ubisoft doing an embarrassing dance show is pretty common so its hardly worth mentioning. I think I heard that the PC conference did a better show this time because the first time was a fucking disaster of epidemic boringness. Talk show host style while showing games that would also show up for xbox as well. Started off with a scene of mountain dew being poured into a wine glass.

I'll accept as long as you do it while wearing a blindfold and having your hands tied.

This user is still going to be my faithful waifu.

>Nintendo: Devil's Third, yeah, you didn't just see that. That doesn't exist.
>People thinking XCX would not come West (And, it would have been better if it didin't)
>Minecraft with Microsoft's AR headset
>Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announcement
>Ubisoft have a Just Dance performance just about every year
>Shape Up
>"You can build a house in Fallout 4, and play as a woman."
>"Why can't I finally play as a female assassin in AC: Unity, Ubisoft?"
>Ubisoft remembering that they own the Tom Clancy games and having it as a surprise to finish all of their shows

That's all I got.

i-i have

Finally did my own

Accidentally posted that.

Anyway
Ace Combat 7 doesn't suck, new footage of Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077 gets revealed
The games above either suck or don't get revealed. Triple Ayy studios show their next abhorrent titles and the normalfags start pre-ordering everything yet again, drooling all over the place and calling anyone who doesn't like their shit games a "hater/troll"

t-that's very lewd user

oh gosh, you're gonna make me blush

ftfy

Be honest user, how greasy, hairy and fat are you?

How many are you expecting to serve?

In the dozen count so far :3
If you want you could be my last so we can spend the night out after the show is over~
I could pretend to be your gf…i-if you want!!!

I can't tell if you're shitposting or extremely horny or horny but trying to make it look like it's shitposting so you can slutpost without people thinking you're serious.

I want to hold your hands then hug you until we spend the night sleeping in each other's arms

This is the year boys, get ready to get crazy.

It's because i have more experience in this kinda things, ara!~
I'm also kinda afraid to be banned again like yesterday so I'm toning it down ;-;

Uwah!

How likely would a SNES mini be?

Is that a yes or not, cutie?

I can tell you're shitposting.
But please continue. This type of stuff makes me legit rock hard and now I need to take care of this erection.

this thread is making me extremely horny and i am concerned about that

Reggie does a thing. That's it.

Yeah man, can't wait for Capcom to announce DD2

Just like every E3

getting hype over a bunch of trailers is the most retarded thing i could imagine

black mirror worth

You two should visit /erp/ sometime, it's full of people making posts like 891f91's. Just stay away from the weird fetish threads.

They made a fucking MMO that nobody asked for, they have no idea what they're doing.

Whatever Itsuno is working on should be something to look forward to, because he always works on good games, but it would be nice if it were DMC5 or DD2. If you want a safer bet, Platinum will probably announce Bayonetta 3.

I just want video games to be fun again, anons, why the fuck is that so much to ask?

I can feel it in my fucking bones.
There have been so many rumors, Itsuno has to be working on DMC5.

user has blueballed me. This is the worst emotion.

We'll never get good games ever again until all Triple A studios are obliterated and the leftist narrative is kicked out.

Because, then it means that consumers have to take responsibility for the shit they buy, and pirate, and no one wants to do that. They want to place the blame on anyone and everyone else for why it is that these companies are "Out of touch", meanwhile you see the excess numbers of people who bought and/or pirated it, and it just makes you angry over why people are wasting their time playing all of this shit instead of spending their time and, possibly, money on better games.

Don't be!
It's normal, because i learned how to erp with a girl who taught me all she knew…
Just imagine it's a girl writing this and it will be ok~

I-It's a maybe!! >////>

B-But what are you gonna do with that rock hard cock user? I'm not drooling or anything…

I wanted that for years ever since I saw webm related and then Fed force was announced instead.

Would you by any chance have a discord account or something?

show us your butt, you dirty slut

right there with you

Making a game around the GF was a mistake in the first place, not just because of the way Federation Force executed it

But the Prime setting made the GF actually people and in prime 2 and 3, you actually cared about them. Samus is dealing with the eldritch abominations out there, a game where you play as a member of a GF tacticool team fighting pirates on a fucked up world wouldn't be a bad idea.

Make a few encounters fairly simple (wounded pirates) and then scale up t standard pirates ,armored pirates, and big bad pirates that samus could solo, but you gotta be skilfull in your strikes and dodging to survive.

Have it culminate in a final boss fight vs Ridley where you can't fucking kill him and your best bet is to delay him long enough to escape.

STOP THIS ERP SHIT IMMEDIATELY AND DISCUSS VIDEO GAMES

Never in a billion year will a understand this, the thing is a fucking booger.

You're gonna make him hornier than you are at this rate, user.

Was Prime any good?
I still haven't played it.
Does it emulate well?

NO
NOT VIDEO GAMES
ANYTHING BUT THAT

For Prime 2 I'll agree because littering the planet with corpses of fallen soldiers from the same unit was a nice piece of environmental storytelling, for Prime 3 I'll have to strongly disagree. There are a lot of things in that game that didn't sit well with me, but Samus running a mission alongside an entire military squadron was one of the worst parts, it's just anti-Metroid.

More or less, it has some weird problem with texture caching so it'll be a little stuttery at the beginning and then smooth out over time.

nice thread

I gotta say having the faggots around kinda makes this place a little bit more lively. And we're going to need it considering how dead inside we're going to end up after yet another E3.

1 and 2 are pure metroid. You'll need to ask about emulation, but the GC versions of prime 1 and 2 are the better versions. The ones included in the trilogy have downgrades.

While it was not typical metroid, it wasn't a very long part. Still, Samus HAS worked with the GF in her past.

Besides ,Admiral Dane is awesome.

I'll light up when Bonerlord and Ace Combat 7 footage pops up at least.

I hope DS footage shows up.
It's meant to release next year, apparently.

Not as much as the actual crowd.

Trembling Yarn Man

Never forgetti the spaghetti

What game are you're refering to user?

Death Stranding.
Kojimbo was dropping some hints that it would drop next year, or maybe the year after.

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
>Nintendo: Mother 3 getting an official translation But it's being done by Treehouse

Wew
Everybody gets blueballed

People are hyping it up so much I think it will dissapoint.

You mean movies

Having sex with a boy is no different than having sex with a condom on, and condoms are inherently cucking. Better to be blueballed than a cucker, user.

That you, Cobalt?
Nobody seemed to mind them too much, you could have at least let them get off before making them b&.

Who's Cobalt?

The mod who b& them.

Newfag please go

3 years was their pipeline including that Marvel game, not that KH3 and FFVII are 3 years off.

Stop spreading shit misinfo about shitty games.

Mods are bullies.

So, since the mods told me to take this elsewhere, I will.
Uh, 891f91, you still interested? If so, we can take this to another board.

I'm a retard lol.

Sorry user, that ban killed the mood~

This must be the second time you've been banned over this.
How insatiably horny are you that you keep doing this?

I guess I'll go masturbate in depressing sadness

Where did he say that? I haven't heard anything about DS for months.

I see it as doing an effort in hope of getting a better future for the industry~
Btw can i get banned over a trip?

He said on his Twitter it was going to release before the year the movie Akira was set, which is 2019.

Really horny. Many fags are sexually frustrated hedonists.

Fuckoff cuckchan sum enjoy your second ban your Bui tier nigger.

Maybe, it really depends how each mod feels at that time.

I'm just really curious what it'll be like. Kojimbo has been wanting to work on something other than Metal Gear for over a decade now. I think the last time he did was ZoE 2.

You probably will get banned if you're tripfagging. Maybe not if you're just namefagging, but the vols dislike tripfagging.
S-sure you're not interested? ;_:

Link? I haven't heard anything about it before your posts.

It's not against the rules, yet.

The vols have still banned people over it.

I got a question for y'all, will you be drinking while watching the show?
What is your drink of choice?
I know i'll need something to wash my mouth if the show really goes well~

Mods sounds better capn. Autismo.
I've been here since exodus 1.

But ban evasion is, thankfully.

His ban expired, it was only 30 minute.

Water.
Always go with water.
Don't drink soda, it'll give you kidney stones.

Sorry, it seems he actually said it at TGS, not Twitter.
archive.is/ZPuLI

Rev up another one then

What, was it cancelled or something?

>implying you'll need to wash it out
Don't act like you won't enjoy that taste of semen.

Huh, so within 18 months.
That's exciting, I was expecting it to take a lot longer.

I seriously have no interest in E3 anymore but I'm still going to end up watching it.

I need something that will get me drunk quickly. Maybe I'll get vodka this time.

But more important than the booze, are you going to make a comfy bed bunker for E3 watchings?

Get out of here tripfag retard. Foo fighters is too good for you.

Drinking is for the weak

That depends on if it's intended to be an open-ended 100+ hour sandbox game like MGSV or a linear 3-hour game like MGS1.

It could always be a glorious trainwreck like E3 '06, so that's something to look forward to.

I'd honestly prefer the latter.
So few good, polished, short, linear games like MGS1 are made anymore.
Games try to be as long as possible or as big as they can be nowadays, they've completely lost the plot.

Methyl alcohol.

Pic related, although I have no hope.
The singular games mentioned in the pic are actually good, and several shit companies like Konami and Capcom file for bankruptcy
(More likely) None of them are good and in fact are much worse than I thought they would be. Bethesda will try reintroducing paid mods.
I can't drink due to medical reasons
>Terrorist attack ideas
I'm sure Omar and Salim will think of something
Ramping up the intensity of microtransactions, DLC, and other disgusting things straight from San Francisco
It can't be dead if it never existed
If the best case scenario happens and a backlash from normalfags to any possible bullshit (such as reintroducing paid mods) occurs.
Even though modern Nintendo is shit, the existence of the Rabbids shit will probably always kill me on the inside.

Looking forward to the Microsoft conference. They've fucked up their platform and IP's so thoroughly that I can't wait too see how they'll screw up next. Somehow I feel they'll even top the shitshow of 2013.
And also looking forward to REmake 2 footage.
Actual fun games being announced.
Old beloved IP's being brought back only to be given the CURRENT YEAR makeover.
Coffee and sweetbread.
Someone Aloha Snakbars at the Ubi conference for DIVERSITY(U+200B was here)
I'd rather not know it.
News or a teaser about MH 5. Splatoon 2 is looking good.
I'm already convinced it'll be a trainwreck.
But it'll be a fun trainwreck to watch with you guys.

Realistically? There won't be any attack.
The security at E3 is pretty tight. If one did occur it would either happen outside the building or in the entrance hall. There wouldn't be any near the stage.

Oh, I'm sure there's no attack that will happen at E3, but what I am sure of is that around the same time somewhere else, someone drives a truck on the street or sets a bomb off near some fags. It will be the middle of Ramadan, after all.

I was thinking about alcohol actually.

A-user life is not a doujin.

I've tried sustaining myself on seminal fluids but it makes your thighs feminine and feels fuzzy.

Are you trying to deny your lust for cum? You don't have to hide it.

Attacks always happen around Ramadan, though. This year won't be special.

Go with some whisky, might as well get smashed on something other than cheap beer.

Never have I seen so much hype surrounding a want for a terrorist attack.

PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND TOGETHER WE WILL SHARE ENERGY TO THE BRAVE SOULS WHO ARE WILLING TO MAKE THIS A REALITY. THE PURGING WAS A MEME AND NOW SHALL BE A REALITY.

How white-trash it is considering a good bottle of red wine?
Getting drunk on beer feels godawful in your liver.

Just give me a link and let's go chat somewhere else you pushy user!!!

I was thinking we use a completely dead board like >>>/125214/ But you don't gotta if you don't wanna, user

post your steam account maybe?

Filter and report, user.

Kill yourself.

I-I actually don't have any accounts anywhere like that. 8ch is the only site I really use.

What the actual fuck are you saying with this sentence?
Are you implying: "white-trash" drink red wine or red wine is trash or its low brow to drink wine? In any case you should neck yourself and if your liver can't handle beer your head definitely can't handle red wine.

I'd say white trash drinks boxed wine if anything

I won't be able to join in for Nintendo because I am no longer NEET, but I may be able to catch Sony. Luckily because I am in a different timezone I can enjoy all the usual Ubisoft cringe with you guys.

Boxed wine is casual wine, everyone drinks it except pretentious cunts. I know a pretty rich guy who drinks boxed wine just because he is lazy to brew or go find good wine.

Just make an account on Discord and talk there!

Please don't let the thread become cancer.
Take this shit to >>>/erp/

Too late.

What happened to mark, lime and the other guy. None of them are here right now to delete shitposts.

That's why I said to make a Discord account, so people can go there instead of talking here

Let me make it clear I don't know the quality of American boxed wine so I'm assuming its like Eastern bloc boxed wine.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle.

JUST FUCKING DO IT, ATLUS

Ignore me, just testing something

use at your own risk discordapp.com/privacy

>>>/test/ newfriend

I was looking at that thread the two faggot anons went off two.
One messed up his tripcode, the other then called him a loser and deleted the thread.
My sides have been kicked pretty hard from this.

MAN, this fucking "clicking reply opens a new tab" shit is killing me.
Anybody else getting it?

Into the fucking trash.

>>>/out/

Happens to everyone. Codemonkey broke something again, probably.

Why the fuck was this edited like a Comedy Central advert?

OFFICIAL E3 DRINKING GAME
Rules:
1. Start drinking.
2. Drink more.
3. Don't stop.
4. Welcome the sweet release of death.

*Note: works with any drink, alcoholic or not!

Here's my one for this year.

I get it, he says he'll say when then literally says when, but I don't get why it's meant to be funny.
Am I missing something?

Hitman Season 2 comes out, Fallout gets sold to CDPR or given to me personally.
Video games are cancelled forever and 3rd impact starts but ends abruptly so I become the only person alive on the planet not assimilated into orange jelly
it's already happening
Water, I'm not big into drinking alone
CIA backed false flag operation, with usage of weapons already banned in Commiefornia supported by gas.
Festerming abomination focused on delivering the most generic product in order to get the biggest amount of money, computers making games themselves through random variables based on the planned "genre"
??? I don't understand
To what?
CIA recruiting me and letting me work in cybersecurity for the Deep State to prevent retards from using "password1" as password for conspiracy proofs offering me to at some point to destroy bethesda or give me Van Buren
I just don't know man.

You aren't missing anything user.
It's just not funny.

Why does it feel like you can just take snip-its from any comic, and it best describes most situations, or just how you feel about it?

I think that was confirmed here:

In the storyline, she was drugged (A few more slides for a bit more context).

No, no. It didn't go down like that.
The thread was deleted because we went somewhere else.

We decided not to go through with it in the end, mostly because I wasn't great at writing. To be frank, neither was he, I just didn't want to tell him because it had already gotten pretty awkward. Sorry if you're reading this, Slutposter, but typing things like ":3" and "hnng" is just as cringy as my novice ERPing skills.

Who would have guessed?
I made one half-assed remark to him several hours ago and stopped because his reply was something along the lines of "t-that's so lewd, user!"
That's the mark of an absolute shitter, right there. I honestly thought he was shitposting.

Burn this.

You'd think he'd fucking fix it by now. This has been going on for hours.

There was that CTF-style bird game
Aisha Tyler was really annoying
Sorry, nothing else.

I remember a really gay dance thing ubisoft did.

Is that porn of Squilliam fucking Squidward?

Yes. Do you want more of it or something?

M-maybe.

I seriously doubt it, unless they'd already spent a significant amount of time working on it before Square and IOI cut ties

JUST IMAGINE HIM IN HIS UNDERWEAR

Even at that, it was still kinda embarrassing. The stutter and emoticons especially. I was only doing the former because you were. It went from kinda cringy to outright fucking unsettling when you asked if I was lonely. That's why I immediately asked if you wanted to stop, I secretly wanted to bounce because I was getting really uncomfortable.
No hard feelings though, I know you weren't intentionally trying to be weird. I appreciate the fact you wanted to try when I was being overly pushy, anybody else would have just told me to fuck off. You were also really polite about me not being all that good.

Oh fuck you Mark, he did nothing wrong that time, he was only replying to me.

Mods really got a vendetta against this guy.

Didn't they already say they weren't doing another Hitman, or was that a different game?

It's not the mods, I just kept reporting until he fucked off. Thank you mark.

Absolutely nothing. New first-person shooter no. 185 in a military environment available for both PC and Xbox. No exclusives for Xbox. "But you can watch TV on it!"

Follows in Microshit's footsteps with streaming via device but only with select thing such as Netflix. Oh look, Japanese grinding simulator with flashy graphics no. 94. Might be cool though because of the art style.

Since Mario's Bouncy Castle did so well they're releasing Mario's Bouncy Castle 2 with updated graphics for the switch including two new costumes for Mario.

Because of the success of old titles released on PC so far they're going to release more old titles on PC and completely ignore new IP's for PC. Way to go, "Savior of the Master Race."

Still thinks that "Check Your Privilege 2: PC boogaloo" is the current audience they want. So is forfeiting all their time to some random SJW story writer that's about 120k in debt for a Ph.D in social studies. Doesn't know shit about games but knows all 124 steps to checking one's privilege. The gameplay will be absolute shit with even worse animation capturing. The models will look like they have cerebral palsy as they jitter around aimlessly and the facial animations are going to be designed by yet more SJW's with autism, who can't even read emotions.

Same as above but think Elder Scrolls 6: Black Marsh will save them from crushing internal issues. ES6 will include paid mods and a SJW storyline focused on 'freeing' random Argonians from themselves and their liberation or some nonsense that resembles slave trades in the past. It has 3 schools of magic, four weapon types and a shield, and keeping the two-types of armor. Replacing Dragon Shouts is some form of Hist nonsense that gives you superpowers and allows you to solo most nonsense in the game. Stealth is so broken you can literally crouch in front of someone and you'll essentially just disappear (thanks, shadowscales.)

Lurk more you goddamned newfags

>>>/oven/

Anybody got the schedule?

Here are my predicitons:
Ubisoft
-Life is Strange 2
-Two new Ubiart games
-Unraveled 2
-New Rainbow Six
-New Splinter Cell
-Maybe that gay mario game
-A bunch of shitty jokes
-Assassins Creed

Microsoft
-Halo whatever
-Halo 3 Remastered
-Crackdown 3
-Forza 7

EA
-SPORTS, hopefully MVP Baseball but I doubt it
-Star Wars Battlefront 2
-One of the other Star Wars games (my bet is on Visceral's game)
-New SSX?
-Some other IP corpse

Sonnnny
-New Ratchet and Clank
-Spider-Man
-New game from Sucker Punch
-Ace Combat 7
-That new David Cage game
-God of War
-Jak 4 or some new game from Naughty Dawg

Nintendon't
-Ubisoft game
-New metroid
-Mario details
-Fire Emblem
-Some new IP
-DLC for Zelda

You might be thinking of Deus Ex, Square officially said they're putting the franchise on ice after how hard the last one bombed

E3 2005. G4 interviewed this nog who was a "developer" for 187 Ride or Die and he talked like a typical retarded, ghetto nigger and nearly chimped out when he was describing the game complete dogshit and trying to hype it up. Was pretty funny. I was bluepilled still was 16 but I remember secretly hating him.

I hope E3 is this comfy when the time comes.

I tape-recorded the E3 2005 G4 highlight episode and watched it over and over and over I masturbated to Morgan Webb a lot.

Wrong pole ma man.

Every teenager at that time did. It was because she was somewhat hot and liked games. I once met some woman from some Youtube gaming channel and it was very strange feeling. After you blow a load to a woman the night before, it's a weird feeling to meet them in real life.

You can go in my oven at any time big boy
OwO

Will your shitposting spree ever end?

Releases the Dreamcast Genesis which suddenly makes video-games great again.

fuck that shit nigger I'm still waiting for them to release the broadband adapter in the US
I'm not paying $150 for a fucking adapater

Why?

>"First, with the bad news. I regret to inform that we are not making Bayonetta 3 and do not plan to do so for the forseeable future."

Ah, what could have been (What could be if kek wills it).

They always did since they released the Sega CD. Most of their big titles received PC ports within the same year as the console release.

Do you think a Dark Messiah 2 is by any small chance possible in the future? And by a even smaller chance be good considering who owns it at the moment.

Read the FAQ you goddamned newfag

I'm not the literal faggot ERPer though

But you are a dogfucker, which makes you worse, frankly.

Its as likely as People Can Fly making a game as good as Painkiller.
Let go lad, Its dead just like my hopes and dreams

I'm just posting the board wise accepted Switch tan user

Kill yourself.

Etrian Odyssey 5 or blood rituals live on stage

Maybe it's just erp on the brain, but I thought you said Sega's big titties.

Is Arkane even staffed by the same people anymore? I thought the people who made their first two games moved on to somewhere else.

user, didn't you hear? there is a sequel series to Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. they're called Dishonored™ and Dishonored™ 2™

What i'm excited for;

What I'm hoping for but won't happen;

NOW LISTEN HERE BUDDY, I WAS IN THE THREAD THAT SAW THE INCEPTION OF THE GODDAMN BITCH, THE FUCKING THREAD WAS BEING HEAVILY SHILLER AND DEFENDED BY NINTENDO DICKSUCKING DRONES WHEN THE FUCKING THING WASN'T EVEN RELEASED YET, OUT OF NOWHERE PEOPLE START TALKING ON HOW THE GODDAMN CONTROLLER LOOKS LIKE THE FACE OF A DOG, ANOTHER ONE POSTS A SFW PIC HE SAW ON TWITTER ALL THE WHILE NINTENDRONES KEEP SHILLING THE FUCKING SWITCH

THEN OUT OF NOWHERE THIS FURFAG STARTS DRAWING A SUGGESTIVE PIC ABOUT THE DOG SWITCH, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY YOU HAD LIKE 7 REPLIES SAYING THEY WANTED TO FUCK, THE FURFAG STARTS DRAWING MORE, EVEN MORE REPLIES START FLOODING IN, THIS TIME A SHITTON OF SALTY NINTENTODDLERS START COMPLAINING ABOUT, SUDDENTLY THE SHITTY THREAD BECAME A SWITCH DOG TALK AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY SWITCH THREAD FOR SOME WEEKS WERE DERAILED WITH IT FULL OF ABONS LAUGHING, NINTENTODDLERA CRYING AND OVERALL PEOPLE PROCLAIMING AS THE NEW TAN SINCE THAT WAS ONE OF THE TOPICS OR THE SWITCH SHILL THREADS

SWITCH BITCH IS THE TRUE SWITCH TAN EITHER YOUR HISTORICAL REVISIONIST ASS WANTS IT OR NOT, DEAL WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

But a dog, by definition, can not be a tan, you imbecile.

Please, show me this official definition of tan then faggot.

Joking aside there are some legit fun Air Traffic Controller games on the market

Am i the only one to wish for an LSD Simulator remaster for Ps4 VR?

I'll bite.

A tan is always, always, a HUMAN character (usually male) whose design and personality reflect the console/board/whatever it was made for.

What is the Switch's characteristics? It can be taken anywhere, or it can be plugged into the TV. So those loli designs, the ones where she climbs in and becomes an ara, they're kinda dumb-looking but it's a better representation of the design.

Doggo just exists because the controller looks vaguely like a dog. She doesn't represent the Switch's functionality in it's design (the dog's joycons don't even come off), nor in it's personality (it's smug and wants to be fucked, how does that portray the Switch in any way?)

It's like making Xbone-tan a fucking VHS.

usually female. piss off.
it's three am and i'm drunk.

JanusVR you cuckchan piece of shit

Doesn't even know the meaning of tan
Sasuga

Nope. They booted CyberConnect 2 off the project and are restarting it internally. Don't expect footage for a long time.

And how does a VR browser have to do with anything?

>>>/cuckchan/

Join him you dumbdumbfuck

archive.is/PEr4C
Kys nigger

Yeah, we seem to be getting a lot of newfags here. I think it's strange that CC2 got it taken away from them, but maybe they did something wrong. At least they aren't releasing a product they aren't happy with I guess.

Thats true, but the whole 3 years thing is misinfo.
Fucking journos want clicks, 3 years is the amount of time you'll wait for KH3, FFVII Remake and that Marvel IP according to the transcript of the interview.

You're fucking retarded.

Heres the transcript
Heres the slide in question, fuck your shitty cuckchan tier memes and misinfo

Great argument lad
Tell me how the slide doesn't say 3 years as an interval and how the image of that Marvel licensing game that was in the planning phase isn't there alomg with KH3 and FFVII Shitmake.

If theres anything I distaste more than NuSquare games is faggot cuckchanners pushing shit meme rethoric.

archive.is/plpKP

Wait!
What are you guys arguing over?

That's hot

Aisha Tyler to be replaced by a wall of beards at this year's Ubisoft E3 conference

archive.is/Fn5ep

Also Ubisoft's E3 lineup revealed

was that the unfunny "you're a living meme" nigress?

#GIRLWOOD

Good

I remember…

That reminds me, I need another bottle of vodka for this year.

Yes, and she's a giant in high heels so all the manlet Frenchies on stage with her looked even smaller by comparison.

Here we go.

What fresh hell will Ubisoft unleash on us this time?

E3 is going to be open to the public. For the first time we might actually see walk outs and hear booing as their echo chamber collapses.

All because publishers were unsure why their games kept flopping so they wanted E3 open to the public.

I'm expecting lots of awkward and out of place anti-Trump jokes with the presenter waiting for the crowd to laugh but it's nothing but coughs.

Optimism? How cute.

That said, if you really wanna do something since it's open, pretend to hand out press releases at the conventions that are filled with obscure shit about how terrible a publisher is. For example, spend $100 on ink and paper to print off that IGN article that talks about how Bethesda and Zenimax were abusing milestones to bankrupt Human Head so they could buy them out, then slip it in a fake Bethesda Press Kit to hand out to the fanboys.

You forgot this gem.

Then why are all the Windows-tans where the idea was pulled from all the way back to W98 female?

Or, you could help GG next week with their distribution of the ESA and ESRB redpills. After all, they've been conyrolling the industry for the past 23 years, and really became twisted once Sega was out of the way (Back in 2003).

>>>/gamergoy/

Well with the way those journalists operate the laughter will be forced and extremely over-the-top with a round of applause and audible knee slapping.

Pics related and the Mario X Rabbids isn't real
Mario X Rabbids isn't real and that tranny who stole the rumor kills himself; Sony finally fixes their handheld division and makes a good handheld device as good as the PSP with games & cheap memory cards
Mario X Rabbids is real and the apocalypse happens
none
Bring in the Religion of Peace know as Islam
more of the same shit we have now
what hype?
GIVE ME A NEW 2D METROID LIKE SUPER METROID, METROID PRIME 4 BY RETRO STUDIO, SLY 5, DEVIL MAY CRY 5, SOUL CALIBER 6, AND BAYO 2 ON PC & OTHER SYSTEM THAT'S NOT ON NINTENSHITO AND I'LL STOP COMPLAINING YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS
got none fam

HANG IN THERE, SQUILLIAM

you gotta read his drunk ass' follow up, faggot

I guarantee there will be at least one saying of "Drumpf" at Ubisofts conference. Or covfefe, to be more recent. Le fuck Drumpf u guise

I didn't see it.

that's why you're a faggot and so is he

It's simply EPIC because he said one thing when meaning another thing hahaha

TWO

SCOOPS

FUCKING DRUMPF

Woah man, it's 2017! We can't be using words like that! Gay men are oppressing womyn by not being interested in them!

What the fuck is this whole deal with Trump and two scoops?

He got 2 ice cream scoops when everyone else at an event got one.

DROOOOOOMPF

HE GOT TWO, I REPEAT, TWO FUCKING SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM
NOBODY ELSE DID

Do you have a better suggestion as to what the average user can do that is just as feasible? If so, can you please bring it forward (Seriously, I'd like to know)?

HE GOT TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM

AARGGGGHHHHH I HATE YOU DRUMPF

I'm only wishing you well. I'm not driving across the continent to spend two days in Cancerfornia so I can get shanked for being white voting Trump.

BEEBL DOOMPF

I am going to have five scoops
t. Goldbergrosencrantstein

its a Holla Forums meme, so its inherently shit

they came up with it in between sessions of them drooling over pictures of black dicks and creating new cuckold fan fics.

hey now

BEEDLE BRUNT SUPPORTER

TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM, PROBABLY RUSSIAN TOO!! IMPEACH REEEEEE

DROOOOONAL DRUUUUUUUUUUNPMF

Damn, that's more pessimistic than me. I'm just expecting them to reduce level progression into a single experience bar that you fill up and go to the level up screen. Then you discover that skills are all gone and there's only a copy-paste of the WoW talent trees, where you spend a perk point in either the Warrior, Mage, or Thief tree, and you get 10 * total perk-points spent in the tree added to your health, magicka, and stamina.

There was a diplomatic dinner where everyone got chocolate-cream pie for dessert, and while everyone else got one scoop of ice cream, Trump got two. CNN, the NYT, and Colbert all chimped out over it and Holla Forums made it into a mildly-entertaining-but-shit meme.

someone get this hothead out of here

Thanks, now I can close the Holla Forums catalog tab.

you better not have two tabs open, buddy

Fuck you, I'll have as many tabs of internet as I want.

Didn't Squarenix published the first one?
They will cancel all of their games for good and focus on TV forever.
Didn't we had one recently?
Oh, I forgot those guys still exist. I wonder what will their new game be like?
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Thanks for that info, user.

Watchlist a shit. I just open the catalog for the ~10 boards I like, open every thread that I've posted in or looks interesting in a new tab then work my way through it over the course of a few hours while doing other things.

are you guys ready for the rabbid comeback?

Rabbid and Mario and Sonic and Knuckles at the Tokyo Olympic Games 2020: Day One Edition

NO
THOSE PIECES OF SHITS SHOULD STAY DEAD

Screencapped because I really think this is what and when it's going to happen.

Heed my words

Ren, are you still out there?

Good luck, ren-user.

According to Krstic, Cartoon Network wrote it off as a tax loss and would get fined by the IRS if they sold the rights to Titmouse. Sorry, m8, but I don't know if even dubs will fix that.

Ubisoft already announced they won't have Aisha there.

A different negress then

Waito*

Girlwood said "fuck" a lot. Something about Zelda.

"HANG IN THERE, SQUILLIAM!"
"HANG IN THERE, SQUILLIAM!"

HANG IN THERE, SQULLIAM!