Castlevania Animated Series

Will it be enough to wash away the sins of LOS?

LoS had the decency to only span two games and the story wasn't even bad. Get over yourselves cock mongers.

harmony of despair pc NEVER EVER

They couldn't even get Blame right.

fucking sorosflix.

The VAs sound like middle easterners, what story are they telling in this one?

Might be okay.

The gameplay was cancer. Even the PS2 games were better. And no one cares about it or its ugly, excessive artstyle anymore, while the real series still gets nostalgia pandering stuff like this. Eat shit.

The first one, maybe. The second one is like an autistic Bible fanfic.

It's an original story I think

(((Netflix)))

It looks like the story of Trevor Belmont.

Didn't some guy from the other thread say the movie is about niggers telling other niggers to stop acting like other niggers?

But yeah, fuck Sorosflix

Yes but he is wrong.

Three games you faggot, and it all went downhill after they did post-game DLC in the first game instead of making proper sequels

Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse. there's shots of Grant, Sypha and Alucard in the trailer, so this is Trevor's story.

I enjoyed LOS

I hope Simon loves the BBC.

LOS 1 was decent, haven't even played 2.
I don't know if this even has a chance of being good.
Post castlevania music

They better have some sick arranges of the CV3 tunes.

Come on now, it worked as a self-contained story.

It's going to be trash

This meme is going to get stale if you start doing it for everything

The trailer music was okay but kind of generic for every trailer.
Truth be told I kind of expected a remix of a tune like Bloody Tears, and as such I'm both disappointed and relieved because they aren't pandering off the bat.

Not holding my breath, how they manage to get several franchises and IPs and rape them with shitty generic pedowood shit, I'll never know.

Death Note Netflix is still going to be shit even if they did cast white or asian L, the trailer didn't have him in it and it still looked like complete trash on its own "merit".

They must be earning a lot from their streaming platform but lack the ability to hire real talent. They haven't decided on him but some journalist are pushing for a black Geralt for that new Witcher netflix show planned.

I had to look at the trailer again and it does show L briefly, The black guy with the covered face walking forward matches up with the early leaked shots of him on a podium. Unless they're going to pull a fake stand-in that dies like in the manga.

Also we've had Asian deathnote released already in Japan. I think two or three and we know those were bad.

What's even good about Djimon Hounsou? Every role I've seen him in he's unremarkable to shit.

It looks neither like brutal and metal classicvanias nor like gothic and refined SOTN.
It looks like shitty generic anime like PoR and DoS.
It's fucking trash.

Really now?

They confirmed that it isn't an adaptation of any particular game, but is more of an original story.

speaking off, this is the actual name of a netflix show aimed at young girls

Normalfags refuse to listen when informed about the origin of the term loli and keep dropping the all important GOTHIC aspect of Gothic Lolita fashion.

How can (((they))) keep getting away with this…

Just let From make a Castlevania.

From fapping?

It's not a fucking game, so no, of course no.

You already know the answer.

Dan "put my dick insider her" Schneider

That is always the best kek in a cartoon or TV show full of super powered characters the black guys special ability is that he is smart almost every time.

Do you think this might result in a Revival of Castlevania and if so how shit will it be?

Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider
Dan "She's a Fighter" Schneider
Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider

Now THAT's a good idea.

As for the LOS games - 1 was actually pretty great, though it was pretty obvious it was meant to be a generic medieval God of War clone that someone realized midway through development would be a much bigger success if they slapped the Castlevania name on it. And yes, it was downright jarring that they had DLC to tell the story of Dracula's origin, which really should have been the entire second game (especially since the rushed story basically became "and then he was Dracula. The end.")

The 3DS one had some good storytelling - I especially liked how Al and Simon's stories were happening simultaneously, and you could see the parts where they overlapped. Also, it played like a mix between LOS and a real Castlevania, which was kind of cool.

Then, sadly, LOS2 happened and completely dropped the ball. I don't know how it's possible to take the premise of "partially amnesiac Dracula has awakened in the present day and is going to kill everyone, especially Satan" and make it boring, but somehow they managed it.

I enjoyed LoS for what it's worth. The Lord battles and Pan in the first game were pretty badass and I liked the magic system. The other Belmont and final boss in two were complete wastes of potential though. And since they already had an EXP system in the games the whole hunting for not-Heart Containers shit irritated me.

What exactly did Schneider do? I can tell it's probably pedoshit and I know he's obsessed with feet, but exactly what happened?

we have no evidence that he's actually raped any girls, but he definitely, definitely has raped every single little girl he's ever worked with.

he's a producer for the disney channel who makes lots and lots of shows starring very young girls. a lot of the shows feature scenes that focus on those little girls' feet.

he. raped. them. all.