ITT: Games that only you played

I've never heard anyone else mention this obscure Serious Sam rip off from the early 2000s

Other urls found in this thread:

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/siege-of-avalon-anthology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GGGmanlives reviewed it.
I saw it many times on the store shelf, but never bought it.
I'm sure plenty of other people have played this okay-ish third person action game, but it's never talked about.

played it multiple time but never really made it that far in it

Pros:
- writing is so good that it feels like something Kanzaka actually did.
- tons of sidequests and shit to do outside the main quest.
- actually uses the cast of the series rather than putting us in the shoes of some nobody. This includes using all of their voice actors from the anime.
- meticulously true to series lore with the combat having quirks like not being able to use large scale magic indoors so as not to bring the surroundings down on top of you.
- magic has actual incantation time, meaning the player has to think about whether or not he can keep casters safe long enough to get the spell off.
- player has access to the entirety of Lina's ridiculously large spell set from the very start of the game. Same goes for the other magic user characters.

Cons:
- shit graphics even for the PS1 era.
- volume of voices during anime cutscenes was way too low, and there's no way to fix this.
- combat menu was a clusterfuck at the intersection of Shitty UI Station and Too Many Sub-menusville.
- combat animations took forever for some spells and when an enemy died.
- meticulously true to series lore with boss battles boiling down to getting Lina in the proper position to get off ragna blade, which was an instant kill for all but two or so bosses.

The best atmosphere and the best inventory or character system I experienced to this day.

But is it worth playing though?

Deadpool game before it came out.

I've never seen another person mention this game besides avgn. if you saw somebody here post it it was probably me

I bought it, played it and liked it. Inventive guns, greek mythology, Twisted Sister soundtrack, what's not to like ?

I had this and it was bargain bin dog shit.
Considering I got this game at same time I got this game I got Fire Pro Wrestling, I'd say I was expecting more than I got.

1000/1000 GPB, too.

Gonna post Black Sigil again, since this game is a fucking enigma to me and I feel like I need to know that someone else has played it.

Moonbase Commander
Cyberspeed

The only puzzle game I really had fun with

Played it when R4s were still going around, it was okay but I never finished it because Soma Bringer's translation was finished around the time.

This game is a piece of fucking dookie ass vomit.

Skygunner

Played the hell out of that and loved it. Really really fun.

Skygunner was one of the very few games I tried playing and just couldn't make heads or tails of. I wanted to like it.

I've never seen anyone on Holla Forums (or elsewhere) talk about this.

I played it. It was actually pretty nice. Hot ass bird bitches and the weapon selection was nice from what I remember.

haha

I think I'm the only one who liked it, it's not a perfect or even good game but the tone, atmosphere, characters were top-notch, and multiplayer was unique. I wish it was in the hands of a better developer.

Gene Trooper, althought more like Gene Failure. I barely played this game as a teenager because the controls were awfull and the game was mediocre as fuck. I was given a pirated copy of this game, so no money was spent on this piece of shit.

I think one of my childhood friends used to have that.

The super hook girl games are really fun and have great music and only a few thousand people have even downloaded them so I can't imagine any of the fags here have played them especially considering they arent released at any festivals

Son…

I want to make Naga a mother wuth my dick

Beat this you faggots

That makes us two.

That's probably because it is not only japanese, it was such a fucking failure in sales Square Enix pulled it from the eShop to minimize losses.

Just like Hero Bank by SEGA and Gaist Crusher by Capcom, they tried to copy Level-5's multimedia style franchises like Inazuma Eleven and Yokai Watch, but they failed miserably. Nobody remember them now.

I win.

I'm still not sure if this even exists or if it was just a figment of my imagination

GODDAMN COCK BREATH COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS

Isn't that the game with an isometric POV where the first mission is defending Pearl Harbor and where there are Japanese vessels you have to destroy?
Where you only pilot planes and theres even Joystick support?

First ever tactcal shooter I played, maps were long, I carefully planned my every move because when you died you had to start over and you would die from getting shot once, two if you're lucky and they hit your foot or something. I still remember how anxious and batshit scared I was when I was 3/4 through the level. I doubt any of you played it because there's so little information on the game online and very few videos with gameplay from it

I remember playing Will Rock when it came out, it wasn't that bad actually.

That a trick question? I'm not sure whether it's worth several playthroughs since the story doesn't branch and it becomes very, very easy to break the combat with certain skills, but once? Definitely.

Precursors was garbage and Xenus wasn't remotely as fun as BP. Worse soundtrack, too.

You may be a nigger but you're my nigger.

I have a lot of Lithuanian and supermarket games.

This game was given free with a gaming magazine here years ago

there was a kid's game about aliens/martians and I can't remember if it was some kind of point-and-click or a coloring game or something like that. I don't remember the name and I never found it again.

Looks kinda boring, but I'll check it out:
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/siege-of-avalon-anthology/

I've played 10 minutes of it and it was unbearably mediocre and unsatisfying.

I liked it too, camera didn't make me nauseous at all and it was a new thing for me to play as truly terrible people.

pic related

I specifically remember some game where you could create maps for anyone, and I know that this game released at least four years before Minecraft, while the character you played as was what appeared to be a yellow gorilla looking character, while there was also a pink version of this character as a sort of "princess" character in one of the packed in maps of the game. I know a couple levels of this game, which includes a jumping map that included the princess character I described, cabin with a pool that includes a hidden entrance to a labratory like area, and a . I should also note that this game wasn't Gmod, as I haven't made a Steam account until 2010 and I didn't start using it until 2012 or 2013 when I got Morrowind.

Can't find anyone here willing enough to play a modern Assassin's Creed game.

My cousin unironically liked this shit, but he is literally a bit mental challenged. For reference he also loves skyrim and destiny.

Made by Toho. Yes, that Toho. Rodan and Godzilla show up in two mini-games as a result.

I wonder how many non-swedes who has played this beauty of a game.

How many times will Godzilla be able to do it?

But have you played the PC only sequel?
Every cracked version of it has a virus that doesn't actually do shit outside of an error message and resetting your settings because it's not meant to run on modern systems

The fucking MP taunts in that game

Left: Netmonsters
Right: Pokey Quest

Does that ant have tits?

Sounds like a person I would enjoy to be around.

I remember at a pc trade show there was this "pokemon cd" being sold, being around 12 and me and my parent being computer illiterate. They picked it up for me. What I found would be a bootleg pokemon crossed with Dragon Warrior Monsters, crossed with persona. But following the plot of the Pokemon Anime using japan fan art for character portraits. Thus you get to recruit misty, then brock. You also got armor and equipment at the stores as well as poke balls.

I was young so I couldn't figure out what was going on. SO I never got to play it fully, and I lost the cd somewhere. Would love to play it again though, just to see how bad it truely was (and my suspicion later that it was actually a hentai game).

The cd also came with some stupid shit, like the blender frog flash and other early edgy flash stuff on the internet.

Breed was a pretty good game but it was incredibly basic, and adding Starforce to it made the game really buggy and unstable.

I've played some of it. Not real sure what to make of it at this point, other than the encounter rate being stupidly high. Even if the intent is to ape a classic SNES era JRPG, I think that's something even fans of those wouldn't mind being tweaked for the better.

Also not real sure of what to make of the script either, as it's a Canuckistan developed RPG, and in addition to one sidequest where you have to literally track down some kid named "Neet" (who doesn't want to work), I seem to remember them trying to pair some sandy-blonde light skinned woman with a darkie tribesman, but I'm not sure where that went as I haven't gotten past that city escape on the boat, the encounter rate was turning me off. I will say though that I like the spriting, expressive character portraits, and premise (magicless teenage boy trying to prove his worth in a world where everyone else can - and is expected to - sling spells around, and is despised by EVERYONE, barring his adoptive father, sister, and one of the maids).

Either way though, that game put both their developer and publisher under.

Blazing Angels and Rune.

Xplay reviewed it twice and refuse to give it that extra boost to 3/5 it deserved.

You lose on number 2 I'm afraid

I thought gnome was pretty fun. Came with our computer (200mhz pentium with MMX),

Phantom Fighter on the other hand, was the worst.

I hope she does, but it might just be chest armor.

Jokes on you, Icame here to post this.
Too bad I never managed to run it on a modern PC

>Too bad I never managed to run it on a modern PC
What a feel.

Played, pretty decent shooter actually.

I remember when Breed was hyped as the Halo of PC shooters.

Wasn't that the game where you programmed things?