I think this game gets way too much shit, I actually really enjoyed it...

I think this game gets way too much shit, I actually really enjoyed it, especially if compared with what I've seen of the other David Cage games.

I mean, sure, is it a QTE fest? Yeah. And it's completely understandable if you dislike it for that. But at least in some situation it pushes QTEs to actually enjoyable gameplay. Not to mention most of the game is just about doing the right choices to get to a good ending rather than failing or completing these QTEs.

I also think it's commendable that a lot of these QTEs have failure situations that change the story entirely. Which actually manages to create one of the very few actually well done branching path stories ever done.

And the story, despite the moderately bad acting at times, is actually really enjoyable. The missing kid is just a staple of stories that is always interesting, and all the other characters (apart from the whore) have actual arcs and are surprisingly interesting.

Feel free to bring on the shit, but I dunno, I just felt like it had to be said.

Also, giving you an actual origami to make to bear with the extremely long installation times was really cool

It's alright, OP, I sometimes enjoy a bad movie once in a while, too. It just helps you appreciate the greats, like The Dark Knight Rises and The Room.

Are you implying the dark knight rises is bad?

No wonder you liked Heavy Rain with reading comprehension as bad as yours.

Are you implying you think it's good?

Because you're brain works on a different spectrum and has to have attention tossed at it. Good or bad. The "game" was awful. The "story" made no coherent sense when you actually used your brain to see the multitude of contradictions that were presented to you. None of the characters were enjoyable, except for maybe the killer himself until that whole thing breaks down when it's revealed that he was the killer.

The game was far from awful, you're just being overly dramatic

Fuck off David. Stop shilling your "games" here.
Wait, you're shilling here now? Damn, you must've fallen on hard times since those e-celebs exposed you for the fraud you are.

why would I be shilling a decade old game

Awful is understating the poor quality of the game
you just have shit taste

It would have been interesting if your choices changed who the killer was.

If you actually want to discuss your problems with the story I would be happy do discuss the game with you.
Unless you're just shitposting

It would have yeah. But it would've probably meant an almost impossible amount of additional work

I'll probably buy detroit, we'll see.

There's plenty of other good stories that lie to you to make the movie make sense.
Fight Club does it multiple times, and yet everybody seems to love it.

Shelby had no one investigating him because he never left any traces, it's not hard to believe, especially since you barely know anything about his past or the other victims.

The cops can't be that retarded since they clearly manage to track him.

Also all characters have motivation, but the one you mentioned.

Stop being a faggot

If you like the game so much, try playing it more than once before spouting this horseshit.

There are no branching paths in Heavy Rain. There are a few optional scenes that just lead to the same mandatory scene afterward. The only interactivity in the story is whether each character (other than Shelby, who is 100% on rails) makes it to the finale. Which isn't much, considering there are only a few scenes for each character that can lead to failure, and if Madison survives you get a mulligan on one of the other two.

I actually fully completed it when it came out, so I played literally every outcome possible of the story.

Also what you described is way more than any other game has done for branching paths.

David Cage likes movies, point and click adventure games and visual novels, yet he can't or doesn't care about stepping up the writing and storytelling that allows multiple path/routes, but it's all about the GRAFFIX right Davey?

Any game that actually HAS branching paths has done more with branching paths than Heavy Rain, which does not have branching paths.

You fucking retard.

Like what you fucking faggot?
If you want to prove a point or discuss something in a way where you don't look like a 12 year old kid on a playground you actually have to post the proof behind your opinions

meant for