What recent 3DS games do you want on Switch if ports continue?

What recent 3DS games do you want on Switch if ports continue?

So monhun dabbil cuhrossu is coming to the Switch, good for monhun in terms of more detail, but for it being the worst game in years for the series being ported.

But what else deserves a potential upscale on better hardware and a screen bigger than a ten year old smartphone?

First that springs to mind would be something like Etrian Odyssey V or Story of Seasons. Though in retrospect i would love to see some of the DS series that died pre 3DS come back like Trauma Center or Project Rub.

What ports would you want to see if its happening for more?

ALSO NO MORE FUCKING FIRE EMBLEM GOD DAMN

The problem with Etrian Odyssey is that it's one of the few DS/3DS series that ACTUALLY used the dual screen gimmick, much like Trauma Center. I guess you could maybe have the map in a corner of the screen and press a button to bring it up and edit it… but it wouldn't be the same as playing it on the 3DS.

That being said I'd love an HD version of Xenoblade Chronicles (the first one) with HD textures. It might be too soon for another re-release though.

I could easily see it as a 'small local portion in the corner, press LZ to bring out a fancy scroll you draw out on' with a more snap to grid for the touch screen for sausage fingers.

Yeah, thinking about it more a map in the corner with transparency could probably work well enough. It wouldn't be as smooth as on 3DS, but it could work.

Just think of the loli highlanders on your tv. Its the future.

Why play switch if the 3DS is hacked

Because I love sucking cock and buying things even though they have no games

better textures, loading times and such.

Hyrule Warriors. Great game, having it run full speed at 1080p with ALL the content would be great.
A port of the Xenoblade Chronicles port would also be nice.
Kid Icarus uprising with a decent control scheme would be great too, especially if they could include the gyro aiming controls from BOTW.
Luigi's Mansion 2, because the game is criminally ignored.
Monster Hunter 4 U, because it's my favourite.
And Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, because it's probably the best strategy game on the 3DS.

This only means you are sane.

Kid Icarus: Uprising already had great controls. In fact, its controls really wouldn't work well any other way.

Secondary question: gamecube virtual console choices

Rune/Lost Kingdom. The only decent CCG battler I think I've ever played.
And some kind of Four Swords shit, because that would be sweet.

I quite desperately want a HWL port, I'd love to see the console version's graffix applied to the new maps and content. Retaining portability to boot.

KIU was the primary reason I wanted Citra to actually develop since I was excited to try jury-rigging the game/emulator to work with a trackball. Game's characters themselves compare the control-scheme to "spinning a globe".

but i guess some people like getting assfuck.

all of them, 3DS screen looks like shit

That sounds absolutely retarded.

I think a Wii/Gamecube VC port is more plausible (only in Europe and Japan).

I want Kid Icarus Uprising with motion pointer controls similar to Splatoon. For DS I want Rune Factory (RIP Neverland Co.)

Mainline Pokemon or a third Orre game is pretty much the only thing I'd legitimately get excited over.

Nah, that'd be X/Generations. XX still isn't great but it at least somewhat redeems the trashheap that was the base game.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE IN EVERYTHING

What kind of faggot doesn't want to fugg the dragon loli?

People who like their women grown up.

Iruru and Lucoa are superior

Thing is that most people already bought a 3DS,which means that the profit would be minimal in comparison to WiiU ports due to the fact that few bought WiiUs to begin with,with the Switch outselling the lifetime sales of a WiiU in a week.