#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] Far-Flag Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here: ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go
v.gd/LNJbat
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dwfah
archive.fo/vNyIz
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/mCgVn
change.org/
change.org/start-a-petition?step=ask
archive.is/OGPOO#selection-895.0-899.18
archive.fo/FIj7s
archive.is/JU5bb
archive.is/a0vZ7
archive.is/wiW5Y
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events
proxy.toolur.com/
hide.me/en/proxy
archive.is/I1dIk
periscopeforweb.net/webb4bernie
archive.is/X2FT6
github.com/OpenIB/OpenIB/issues/1
github.com/OpenIB/OpenIB/issues/25
archive.is/X2FT6#selection-1791.170-1791.233
archive.is/UMyCf
change.org/u/328033828
change.org/u/725078684
archive.fo/1ahEv
archive.is/7NCQr
archive.is/VSaVf
archive.is/C59gW
archive.is/c95Ne
archive.fo/https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5/c?source_location=petition_show
archive.fo/wlroB
archive.is/Lx9G1
archive.is/www.change.org
archive.is/Vf65K#selection-2827.0-2938.1
hitomi.la/galleries/1010356.html
archive.is/NIqzQ
archive.is/TVSBy
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
archive.fo/Hy7mz
archive.fo/CmySs
archive.fo/RrwcM
archive.fo/9BYgy
archive.is/UHY2u
archive.is/JYDRc
change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5/c/637419149
archive.fo/https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5
ghostbin.com/paste/4cgw5
archive.is/BGw9Z
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=12143848.
archive.fo/AthkI
newmediacentral.net/fake-cancel-far-cry-5-petition-likely-a-hoax-made-by-video-game-journalists/
twitter.com/Ryona_Violet/status/869700986582990851
archive.fo/8e6MC
archive.is/xFGyM
archive.is/gJ0wP
archive.is/YVsVK
archive.is/8Tm1Z
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3)
ghostbin.com/paste/4cgw5/
twitter.com/MysteryZoneSFM/status/869678358874992640
archive.is/AR1DT
archive.is/STZT2
archive.is/i8Mr6
u.teknik.io/60PXv.mp4
twitter.com/mombot/status/869733985043103745
twitter.com/mombot/status/869728006545092610
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/869606727976701954
twitter.com/mombot/status/869729738704551937
archive.fo/dhUeY
archive.is/c7EYf
twitter.com/AudreyAvalena
archive.is/zSctG
pastebin.com/WfE5un2N
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/01/gamergate-pc-gamer-editor-has-conflict-of-interest-with-ubisoft/
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Tyler_Wilde
twitter.com/irmahinojosa_/status/869653286114152448
twitter.com/H8KUcom/status/869462183700078592
archive.fo/ohPJQ
archive.fo/o5Wer.
mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2017/05/rachel-maddow-show-advertisers-and-contact-information
archive.is/mSWsq
twitter.com/mombot/status/869758208675532800
archive.is/L90Re
archive.is/Y3CVl
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869766994899468288
twitter.com/arb/status/869540757903953921
archive.is/AY7f6
archive.fo/GZxEf
archive.fo/EBuyv
archive.is/tzqiR
archive.fo/51pUT
archive.fo/Kf0tX
archive.fo/ww94d
archive.fo/3aot4
audible.com/pd/Comedy/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Audiobook/B072C4FG8G?qid=1496208534&sr=1-1
archive.is/a7E5Y
twitter.com/commiesona/status/851885249076310018
archive.is/SeG06
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
archive.fo/7mlo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now you can spend your time digging and archiving instead of shitposting.

Daily reminder

Looks like sargon helped blew the lid on this by reading the petition
Lets keep digging
Lets see what we can find

BENIS

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

- archive.is/Dwfah
- archive.fo/vNyIz

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Did you saw Far Cry 5 bullshit in last bread?

Mombot is a fucking prodigy holy shit

It was filled to the brim with goons, shills, and Holla Forums rejects. Christ.

Need an archive of this pic too

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

archive of before bread
archive.is/mCgVn

Holy shit they didn't even try
This shit is too obvious

Its shill HQ

They went through the trouble of having that barrage of articles, but can you guess whether Ubisoft will bring this up at E3? Dunno if the "poor progressive Ubisoft" victimhood narrative will still be going by then.

Yes but that's not #torrentialdownpour worthy, that's #gamergate worthy

REMINDER TO POST UPDATES AND INFO IN THE HQ THREAD

THIS IS A BIG HAPPENING, AND REMEMBER, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

Can anyone add a list of sjweeb translation clique to this?

kys

It would make sense to timestamp them to show just how obvious it is

No neede to bully, user!

I meant that.

take off that shitty hat already, or i gonna bully you

is change.org suddenly down for anyone else?

I doubt they'll ever try to change tactics.

IT'S OVER, BLURFPF IS FINISHED

the retarded boogaloo of ubishit and their shill fest

Well we are doing a dig on sjweebs but I guess we can to that too.

But that's part of what makes her so charming, user!

Their hatred and salt is endless, Trump winning must have been the hardest hit they receive.

She looks like a Jew. Is she, a Jew?

Isnt shit like this borderline illegal? I thought threatening the president of the USA was kind of a big deal but I guess the law is only for those damn nazis.

I always hated it

"""""Art""""

I'm going to say the same thing I had to say about some faggot-ass professor who drew the same sort of thing:
That's a winner's pose, you guys lost.
Learn to live with it instead of pretending you won and pitching a fit like a goddamn 3-year-old

I bet those faggots were behind the fc5 thread yesterday too.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Nigga when you link to the new thread, make it far more obvious

OF COURSE

Holy shit, it's really down. They didn't even bother hiding it by shutting off the server, they simply give you a completely blank page or that the servers are down if you go on the main page. But if you go on something like creating a petition then the site works perfectly fine.
Try it.
change.org/
change.org/start-a-petition?step=ask

That's pretty damning, but he hasn't worked there in over a year, so why would he be involved in the company's viral marketing? There's always the possibility that it's not being done by Ubisoft themselves, but rather by people who work there. Possibly for shits and giggles, possibly to try and get the game in the news. It's also worth nothing that he only worked there a little less than two years. Perhaps he just really hated them and wants to try and stick it to them. Either way, it's an interesting lead and we need to look into other people that supported the petition and try and find connections. Did the Romanian branch of Ubisoft have anything to do with the game?

imagine being this salty

THIS IS BIG, NIGGERS
THIS IS BIG, NIGGERS
THIS IS BIG, NIGGERS
THIS IS BIG, NIGGERS
THIS IS BIG, NIGGERS
THIS IS BIG, NIGGERS

I would like this thread flood with tweets after trump victory but we are focusing on Farcry stuff right now, so no time to laugh at them.

Does it disturb anyone else just how obsessed the left is with beheading people they don't like? This is what, the 4th time someone did "art" of Trump being beheaded?

I KNEW IT

I hope news about the far cry 5 outrage being fake spreads

Ubisoft has a branch in Bucharest, but they didn't work on FC5 specifically. They worked on FC3 and their latest work was on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. However, Thomas specifically could have worked on more games, like user pointed out here

We need to find more info on him. This is obviously a false flag.

CONVENIENT

I want a REAL Ubisoft boycott, these cunts deserve to go under

oy vey the goyim know!

They sympathize with middle east terrorists after all.

None of those work for me. How convenient that the site is inaccessible right after we find an Ubi rat shilling in the comments :^)

I know right? I hate Hillary but I just want her to go to prison

Daily reminder that they sell about as well as call of duty 4 or farming simulator in the west?
WeW

I am excited.

It''s almost like people never change.

!?

It's because they know they can only win if they have a crowd behind them. It is why you see them all coming at the same time, it is not because of some revolution, it is due to the fact that one leftist being unopposed encourages the rest.

For me the second one works but the first does not.

(((Who))) would have the pull to take the whole site down just to stop us from looking at it?

why does ubisoft have the worst employees ever? Remember the ubishitter who doxxed randome japanese mothers?

Every time I come to this thread it's like I'm entering an alternate reaction where everyone is fucking retarded

who will tell them that everything is already archived? Oh wait, just let them do what ever they want to do.
do not stop, retard train
speed up you son of a bitch
this going to be fun

the main page still works, what isn't working is the full comments page

I love how shills hit Holla Forums like clockwork!

It never fails as soon as something happens that exposes leftist bs they come right up as scheduled

Hey look, here's Thomas shilling AGAIN on another Ubisoft related article in 2015, pretending to be a fan of the 2008 PoP game while he worked at Ubisoft

https :// www.ipetitions.com/petition/prince-of-persia-2008-sequel-2

There are other signers of this petition from Romania as well. Possibility they may be coworkers of Thomas?

How do I into twitter? I want to try it out so any advice?

It shows Error 503.
There is possibility of DDOS attack.

Maybe because you keep playing the Holla Forums card without anything to warrant it.

And lefties say Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn't exist

clockwork

Why would a jew attack their own family?

So… is people already working in making the rest of the boy club into hate symbols?

I only made about six & a half minutes. The hype for FC5 whether sarcastic or genuine was grating to listen to given what proven garbage Ubisoft is, but then we come back to Sargon's recurring problem:
>waning
I tried, but I really can't listen to this cuck. It's just too obnoxious to watch him do this willful ignorance routine over & over any time any potential realities come up about non-whites. I guess he just slept through Ferguson, Baltimore & all the others.

I love you guys, I really do.

You know, these people think they are so smart, yet they keep falling in the same traps. I swear to god they didn't learn when bioware tried pulling that same stunt from Dragon Age 2. They didn't learn, and now they are paying the price, the price being a further loss of credibility.

Right on the dot

This is why the japanese market is killing them right now

Don't, you'll get legit brain cancer from it. It does things to a person's mind. Humans weren't meant to communicate in just 140 characters, and it becomes very addicting. People that fall into that trap and then get permabanned say they're relieved, that they didn't realise what it was doing to them until; after it stopped. Leave twitter to pros like mombot.

I feel you there. I unsubbed to him for pretty similar reasons, but sometimes he gets it right.

Pretty much this
I mean hell Mundameshill gets something right everyonce in a while
Whats that old saying a broken clock is right twice a day

This is entirely possible.
We know almost nothing about this guy, whether this was a slight against Ubisoft or a subversive shill is not determinable.

Either way, Journos have pulled another, "Gamers are Dead," and we need to know why and how they organized it.

I used to watch his stuff long ago, but I got too redpilled on things he continually sidesteps if not outright refuses to accept.

Bioware pulled something like this with DA2? I know EA did it with Dante's Inferno, but I think I missed anything for DA2 beyond the copy+pasted levels.

Quick recap, do we have any confirmation of the motivation for whoever posted the fake petition? Ubisoft trying to viral market, a journo trying to stir up controversy, or someone just screwing around?

The average day shit is worse than that and it goes unreported because its niggers killing niggers. More people incarcerated than ever and most violent crimes commited by niggers and people just ignore it or say its beause of poverty even though poorest whites chimp less than the richest of chimps.

see

Ubisoft is too retarded to standardize a pronunciation for their name. If you watch the major trade shows you'll see high level employees refer to the company as "you bee soft", "(t)oo bee soft" and, as they are officially trademarked in Japan, "You Be Eye Soft" (no, seriously. They're officially ユービーアイソフト)

I always find it a bit funny how the birthplace of the so called modern democracy is born of bloodshed.

AYY LAMO

archive.fo/FIj7s

ATTENTION user WHO POSTED THIS

CHECK YOU HISTORY AND GET THE CHANGE.ORG COMMENT'S URL

Wonder Woman: Lebanon calls for ban of film over Israeli lead Gal Gadot

archive.is/JU5bb

archive.is/a0vZ7

archive.is/wiW5Y

REMINDER TO SPREAD THE WORD AND TRY TO HELP GAMING GROUND GET TO E3
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events

hes a normalfag what did you expect

and while on this topic
FINALLY the cancer is gone where it came from

using the word "normalfag" unironically should be a bannable offense if you ask me

Legit question for shills. Why do you shill? Are you shilling for ubisoft? Game journos? Do you see this as a small battle in some glorious war between the left and right? Really, why? Every time there's a big happening and some crazy twitter nut is getting dunked on, shills show up. Why? Why waste your life defending people that would no doubt shit on you? Why defend a company that doesn't care about you? Why defend them when they're in the wrong? What do you get out of it? We laugh at you and carry on as usual. Hell, if anything the shilling encourages us. You must know that by now. Go. Go back to where you came from and be happy. Post things you actually care about. Leave this place. Be gone.

This was the url for me. Checked it out after watching Sargon's vid on it

https :// www .change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5/c?source_location=petition_show

Don't they use the politically-correct term "normalfag" instead since it doesn't contain "fag"?

Can I get a screen cap of this post?
I have a feeling its gonna be something that will need to get posted every once in a while

WAY TO HELP CONCEALING REDDIT MARK YOU KIKE

Violent crime has decreased since the early 90's though.

r u nu

They were getting shit on with user reviews on metacritic, so Bioware employees wrote some positive reviews calling anyone who hated the game big babies. A little digging from the username outed him. Even Critical Miss made a joke about how stupid that was.

Shekels user.

They do it for the shekels.

Nigga, you really don't know Kathy Griffin?

Go for it but I refuse to take credit for it if it gets laughed at.

Oh yeah! Wasn't Hamburger Helper involved in that mess? I love these threads because of the impromptu trips down memory lane

Apparently wordfilters make it impossible to even talk about the PC term for normalfag. I got wordfiltered too.

Bless you. I tried going on a whole bunch of proxy websites like proxy.toolur.com/ and hide.me/en/proxy so that I could archive, but they were all blocked by Linkedin.

That, and the drawings.

that's the url for the full comments, I want the one that show when you click on a specific comment. Try making your browser go into "offline-mode" and see if you can access the page again, then hover your mouse over that comment's date and copy it's url

My keyboard doesn't have a prnt screen

Now here's some 2015 stats.
Gun violence is up more than 60% compared with this time last year, according to Baltimore police, with 32 shootings over Memorial Day weekend. May has been the most violent month the city has seen in 15 years.
In Milwaukee, homicides were up 180% … Through April, shootings in St. Louis were up 39%, robberies 43%, and homicides 25%. “Crime is the worst I’ve ever seen it,” said St. Louis Alderman Joe Vacarro at a May 7 City Hall hearing.
Murders in Atlanta were up 32%… Shootings in Chicago had increased 24% and homicides 17%. Shootings and other violent felonies in Los Angeles had spiked by 25%; in New York, murder was up nearly 13%, and gun violence 7%. …
Shooting incidents are up 500% in an East Harlem precinct compared with last year; in a South Central Los Angeles police division, shooting victims are up 100%.
archive.is/I1dIk

Also lines up with pic-related

normalfags are total cancer and need to leave the internet.

no Sargon is no normalfag is is deliberately incredulous.

I live in a third world country and they pay me in pennies, I got to eat, user.

Can Nintendo die a peaceful death already.

THIS IS THE END OF DORPF

BEHEAD THOSE WHO CLAIM FEMINISM IS A VIOLENT RELIGION

I singled that comment on from the full comment section. I might still be able to get that link though, hang on

the site isn't loading right now, try your browser's offline mode

Pennies are inedible though.

Anything is edible if you're hungry enough.

GG will never stop being hilarious do we have any of the stuff dug up on sjweebs from last time?

Yeah, it's not real socialism, it's state capitalism.

>those last few years
It gives me hope

Can anyone here tell me the reason?

*State Socialism.

Possibly also another huge happening:
This guy, George Webb, supposedly found out Seth Rich's killer and is fleeing to the Russian consulate. He's been posting frequent updates on periscope as well, however most have been muted since there was copyrighted music: periscopeforweb.net/webb4bernie
I say possibly because it's not 100% yet

Who is Kathy Griffin supposed to be?
She looks like she would be casted as the ugly witch in a kids' Halloween movie or something.
also
art has been dead since the modern art movement began. I wish people would stop raping it's rotting corpse already so it can at least decompose properly

requesting sauce on this

it never fails

Funny how all socialist states are forced to become state capitalism from how super productive they are, must be just a coincidence. I'm sure Stalin was also just secretly a closet capitalist.

Venezuela is playing Don't Starve but in real life. Don't you want to be cool like them?

Kathy Griffin is some no-name celeb who does stand-up comedy on Comedy Central

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality

It's funny because socialists actually praised Venezuela, then called it "State capitalism" the moment shit hit the fan to the point that the only way to get several dollars is through rare pepes.

Nope, loading my saved copy of the page just gets me to the moment it went down

TIME FOR OC

☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5

when do we get something like

Stop falling for obvious bait posts when there is a legit happening going on

no wonder i've never heard of her. She's a literal nobody "comedian".

what did he mean by this?

I don't recognize a single one of those sites.

Massive contributions.

90% of them are unknown, that's why I'm thinking there's something else going on. How come Kucktaku didn't write anything yet when they are the kings of clickbait? There's something else happening here

Have the smaller sites be the scapegoats? Its all I can think off

people trying to vulture Holla Forums userbase

They don't want to lose their free shit if this backfires on them

To the ubisoft shills trying to drum up a fake controversy for a game that is pretty much confirmed to be the blandest shit since you clearly have no faith in it.
Here's a tip, how about you try and make something you have not tried before and see where it lands. It's not like your reputation can get any lower than this.

it's not like the main sites didn't churned worst crap before, there's no need to test the waters like this. But then again if this is some actual Ubisoft false-flagging then it would be wise to outsource the damage to smaller outlets

Reminder that there's no more ID: 000000 for TOR users thanks to Jim & Ron Watkins. This is one ID of the many Exit nodes, so don't filter just because someone uses a proxy or VPN, retards.

PS
You don't have to believe me: open up TOR, get on your client, dnsbls_bypass.php to get a new session cookie, and your ID will be the same.

My oath was never to post here again. If you want your IP addresses harvested and sold to ECHELON, be my guest. I won't play Jim Watkin's game.

Oh I agree but this is the kind of stuff that big sites would jump on instantly, Kotaku and the like absolutely love shitting on gamers, this would allow them to both shit on gamers AND go with the "POOR SENSITIVE WHITE PEOPLE" narrative among other things.

Here's the crazier part, the one outlet that fact checked was Forbes which is a fairly big outlet AND the one that did it was Paul Tassi who is an SJW.

So someone who has written SJW shit before fact checked and didn't run with the narrative to attack us, something really fucking stinks here, all I can figure is that most big outlets saw it, felt something was fishy so the GJP 2.0 tossed it on the smaller ones to scapegoat them, once all the info on how its bullshit gets out there then the big outlets can publish shit like "FAKE FC5 PETITION SPARKS OUTRAGE" or something, try to get back into people's good graces, a sort off "see we care about you after all" type thing.

That picture gave me some hope

E.g. I am not retarded:

Reminds me of Rachel in another subspace:
https:[email protected]/* */

I personally doubt she even uses 8ch although. But leftards are still leftards.

cuckchan is probably hammering the page right now. Fuck, we really need to archive this one

It's TOR that gets affected, not proxies and VPNs as a whole. I am starting to think you have very little clue what you are even saying beyond "TOR no longer has ID:00000".

They tried this shit right after the april hack too, pretty much went as well as you expected. Dont reply

This is fishy as hell.

Yeah, now I'm getting 502 error trying to access the page

LOL: >>12674137
A mod got mad enough and deleted the evidence!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off Jim and your goons.

Check your moderator logs if Holla Forums has them lol

my apologies, I got tricked by one of the reports.

thought this was the far cry thread

I'll repost it

Reminder that there's no more ID: 000000 for TOR users thanks to Jim & Ron Watkins. This is one ID of the many Exit nodes, so don't filter just because someone uses a proxy or VPN, retards.

PS
You don't have to believe me: open up TOR, get on your client, dnsbls_bypass.php to get a new session cookie, and your ID will be the same.
My oath was never to post here again. If you want your IP addresses harvested and sold to ECHELON, be my guest. I won't play Jim Watkin's game.

What the fuck are you doing? You are apoligizing to a shill

Jesus christ Mark

did you report him?

archive.is/X2FT6

Video: LIVE with Bret Weinstein: Evergreen State College Racism Controversy

the post is still there

No. I fucked up and deleted it. I'm gonna take a break for a bit.

Retard: if people use the same Proxy and VPN, they will have the same ID, no?

I know how it works:
github.com/OpenIB/OpenIB/issues/1
github.com/OpenIB/OpenIB/issues/25

Try it or get fucked

what shit? Not use TOR, and have your IP exposed?

No, I was about to actually. It was funny when he was defending communism but then he pulled the "jim is fucking everyone over" shit.

alright, because someone keeps reporting using "shill".

They know it's going to be shit, so in order to mitigate as much loss as possible they launch an enormous astroturfing campaign through their journoblog thralls?

I can't imagine a worse fate than writing/shilling for any entertainment-focused industry. Truly a subhuman existence.

he's probably switching ids and reporting himself

That's not me, you faggot. Some asshole is using some proxy to steal my IP.

entirely possible, either way good luck, keep up the good work and god bless.

can you give me this page's url?

In case you haven't realised, there is more than one proxy/VPN in the entire universe. So yes, you are still absolutely fucking retarded. Now fuck off back to Freech.

SURELY A COINCIDENCE

What was so illegal about my response: oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/v/rules.html
That I am not part of your hivemind? Get real, you deleted because I am against IP harvesting.

Fuck me for even giving a fucking damn.

Thanks at the least.
Like seriously, you don't have to believe me: get on TOR right now, and replicate.

I may dislike many of you, and have opposing views, but don't filter people because you disagree where and how they post. Retards.

hivemind. You are becoming plebbit

Take a break, jesus. If you are mark, FFS, why haven't you given you board to someone competent! I bet you still use Windows 10, even after the Shadow Brokers tools, one which exploited Samba, and went as far as calling itself Wannacry. Fucking retards.

PS: I have namefagging, this is irritating me

Guys let's focus on our shit

I'm not attacking Holla Forums, I love this place. It's the only forum I can discuss leftist activism without getting banned by liberal mods.

It's possible, but the thing is even a "smaller site" could still smell how fishy this petition is, and yet they've been writing those articles everywhere. Even for a load of clicks, a kid would see the petition is pure idiocy.
If I follow your reasoning, my guess is those small journos WILLINGLY became scapegoats for the bigger outlets, perhaps for some checks and blowjobs under the desk, because I don't believe they'd jump into the fire like this if there was a reason behind it.

archive.is/X2FT6#selection-1791.170-1791.233
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The plot thickens
archive.is/UMyCf

typo fixed

You know he was fucking seething when he typed that.

Focus, faggots
Have a nice day

They say we lost, while providing disclosure with the attitude problems of a fucking teenager.

Of fucking course Gorilla Grodd wrote that article. I don't know why I expected anything different.

Shit, with all my cached copies being errored, I can't tell which was belonged to that page. Try these.

change.org/u/328033828

change.org/u/725078684

this will surely make people focus again
thx eltonel

Hair down there is disgusting.

fug, forgot image

how much longer till you add thick bush?

ok seriously, wtf is going on

Ah, shit
Sorry mr. gobernor

And his branch worked on Far Cry 3. Despite not working there anymore, he seems to have some interest in shilling Far Cry

did someone archived the page before the crash?

So that's the plot of nuTwin Peaks
Who Stole Vivian's Bush

They're not even hiding it no more.

the main page yes

archive.fo/1ahEv

then stop reporting yourself

They can moralize about bullshit all they want, but they can't worm their way out of disclosures. I love it.

I'm certainly focused on something right now, if you catch my drift. Thanks.

Couldn't. I tried archiving them as soon as I found them but, archiving change.org pages always fucks up for some reason. Same thing happened with the linkdin. So I posted what I found here while I continued to try to work out the archive mess, but then change.org went down right after that. Either some retard thinks he's doing everyone a favor or they shut it down because the goyim know

These look like the shills in a few threads here with the same post styles.

Haven't you heard that "Simple and clean is the way"?

SHUT IT DOWN

immiditley after change dot org got shut down, a derail started here in this thread.

who is working at change dot org? Any connections to the socjus cabal?

FUCK

I tried googling the links. The second one wasn't the right one so ignore that. The first link doesn't seem to even exist anymore

I feels it's cuckchan and other forums hamering the page right now with troll comments, that's why the site went tits up

well, let me say this
be aware of any smoke screen, manufactured happenings now, who might derail you from the actually happening. It is time to get all the shit together, all archives. There are already a few people who want this NOW

It might just be change.org went down due to anons furiously trying to dig/archive. Just keep an eye on it for when it goes back up. Can't be down forever.

"haha women, amiright? am I cool now?"

I know, he finally got it right

Hey, I know you. You are that sped who rages on /cow/ about Infinity Next. Why don't you tell everyone about your secret hobby?

remember, archive everything.
I can bet my ass, someone already archived it. Look into older archives. There must be something.

And so soon after that "day without a woman" joke cost him his job and every last one of his professional connections.

Missed the new bread, this is what happens when you stay up at 4AM. Ha, ha, time for mass-replying!

It's a girl, right? If the original author was a guy, they'd have thrown him under the bus the moment the Gators showed up. :^)

Ask Lewdgamer. Last I heard >she was writing for them. Or you can always ask @battlefieldtrip.

We internet Batman now.

You've essentially described creation process of the Star Wars games made for Nintendo (Star Wars for the Famicom & Super Star Wars for the SuperFamicom, respectively).

Interestingly, that @AnnoyedGamer user (possibly mutual) follows @BasedGamerteam and a lot of twitter GGs, but not Niche Gamer, Techraptor, or even One Angry Gamer, and especially not mombot.

Google "the Miyazaki killer". It's long-buried now, but that's the case the PC crowd used back decades ago to vilify otaku, especially lolicons.

Wait… I didn't realize that.
archive.is/7NCQr
archive.is/VSaVf
You're right, I stand corrected. Let's see what Moon Jae-in's previous accomplishments we–
archive.is/C59gW
…My previous assertion still stands. This snake is a lawyer AND a media man. 2 strikes already. and that's even before he went into politics. Gook-chan was right.
While we're here, let's see what Ban-ki Moon's successor is like. Maybe the U.N. can uncuck itself without SJW–
archive.is/c95Ne
BURN THE UNITED NATIONS DOWN

Its basically gallows humor fam

archive.fo/https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5/c?source_location=petition_show

older archives

MEMES ARE FUCKING REAL

Fixed it up a bit. Plus a bonus image.

he's on a libertarian shtick now, he doesn't need to worry about being careful with what he says around his "friends"

Colin is the guy that came up with the "gamers are entitled" crap and the ign people he used(?) to hang around with are deep into the koolaid. He lost his gig at Kinda Funny for a joke he made, his colleagues threw him under the bus. He's a snake trying to look cool for a new crowd

none of those have that specific comment unfortunately

i need a better URL, if it is 5 days old there is for sure something on the webcache/graveyard

I know that hes a tremendous faggot, Im just autistic about people misunderstanding shit

archive.fo/wlroB

I don't have the comments url so I can't search the cache

I get it was a joke, I wouldn't bat an eye if it was someone else. I was just pointing out he's a an opportunist

See pic related. Fullchan's /a/ users haven't been fully consumed yet, but with Holla Forums BO and volunteers (that they call "meido" for maid) it's only a matter of time. For another instance, you can't bring up Islam or Muslims without getting v&. There's also a recent show called Re:Creators that get regularly shat on, not solely because of quality (which it doesn't really have with its high production values, though it's pacing and storytelling choices were pretty bad), but also because recent episodes were calling out Tumblr behavior the main villain's reasons for wanting to destroy reality was because her Creator was an angsty teenage schoolgirl who was bullied by the internet and committed suicide by train. Also, there's no romance options in it to slash with in fanfics.

I have never ever seen a TOR poster that isn't full of shit. Thanks, Jim. Even though it's an open secret you're ex-CIA.

She got her happy ending (better, higher paying job), so let her be at peace. She deserves it for the fun she has unintentionally given us with Smug Wendy.

It's almost like the old comedy article by The Onion had an actual truth.
archive.is/Lx9G1
And that "purification" (the opposite of "corruption") through penis is a real, beneficial happiness-resulting activity that this world needs more of and not a dangerously fatal undertaking (never stick your dick in crazy, as the saying goes).

I think I recall HO's channel and social media accounts attacked/hacked months ago.

Back in the early days I remember TOR posters just being normal anons mostly, like a year ago or maybe longer every single time I saw a 000000 ID it was some faggot or shill. Wonder what happened

wew, the last page before it went down that got archived was indeed the fc fake petition.

look at this
archive.is/www.change.org

I don't Colin was ever a SJW, he was more of a "muh artistic vision" Sander Cohen type. The difference is that Cohen was legitimately a talented artist, while Colin is a pretentious hack who happens to have industry connections.

here you go
archive.is/Vf65K#selection-2827.0-2938.1

thats all i can get

What also bugs me is the pic related

Please tell me they didn't seriously tank the page as soon as they found out we had them by the balls

I wonder if they expected to get caught so fast, not to mention pretty much hold up a neon sign saying "Game Journo Pros 2.0 exists."

sauce

Around the same time the biggest names (Jacob Applebaum) in TOR back then got kicked out due to rape accusations. Also, one of the vocal devs in getting him disenfranchises was a rainbow-haired Randi Harper clone.
But I guess it's totally a coincidence that TOR became a normalfag tool.

If they want to gentrify fullchan, they should just fuck off back to cuckchan where they belong. But I guess they don't want to be nobodies with no influence there, so they'd rather force the new environment they are in to reshape itself to become exactly like the place they fled from, except with them in charge now.

Wait, did I just summarize colonialism, and tangentially the rapefugee invasion?

I seriously believe we witnessed a shutdown.

It's possible, but seeing as all of change.org is down, it seems more likely to be slashdotted. The real proof will be once the site comes back up, though.

The funny thing is, this isn't the first time that something alluding to the existence of GJP 2 has happened. We've seen tons of media blitzes before. The issue is getting a hold of that juicy info.

It's probably on a tighter lockdown. They have to have learned something… right?

Here you go, sport

hitomi.la/galleries/1010356.html

welp, at least we know now which game will tank hard!

I'm actually looking for this one

archive.is/NIqzQ

archive.is/TVSBy

Cool, didnt know that. I'm sure its just a coincidence yea

Thats a gross misrepresentation of whats going on on /a/

First of all cancer is OMNIPRESENT.
There is no such thing as no cancer, theres only a lot and a little.

Second, if you argue against chemo, you must be cancer or newfag, which for all intents and purposes is the same thing.

And thirdly, /a/ is inherently apolitical, and any amounts of real world politics injected into it will be met with hostility.

And as a side note, if you post on Holla Forums you are considered cancer on /a/, and them driving you out is chemo working as intended.

Every time they go "we were just trying to start a conversation," my immediate reaction is to say "what, a conversation about how you're a bunch of fucking liars?"

Stop looking into the petition

You just want /a/ to be contained and isolated so you can spew bullshit unopposed.

tbph. But iirc, didn't change. org use cloudflare or some CDN to mitigate agaisnt DDoS?

reminds of an operation in Vietnam: start a fire elsewhere to bomb the fuck out another place elsewhere.

2 timeposts = spam
TOR = VPN
posting about shareblue, not only gets your posts deleted, it gets you banned.
Sure Jim Watkins. Now I can be assured you have MediaMatters and George Soros Lackeys working under you.
Well, it's not my loss, but your cucked users. Have fun when you datacenter gets hammered.

en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Share blue
twitter .com/share blue scribd .com/document/ 337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

beta uprising my ass

How about an I2P poster that Fredrick and Rob never implemented, retard

Because Jim watkins doesn't want Anonymous users posting on his board. He wants to report you to ECHELON and track you, so they can better silence you.

Ask Jim Watkins. He has no problem deleting and banning users that use TOR and mention MediaMatters arm Shareblue by George Soros

Ok Goldberg, I'll be a good goy from now on

God dammit. Granted I don't really go into /a/ aside from the buyfag threads nor Holla Forums ever since that PGA faggot purged half the board, it's not the same anymore, but hate to see that board fall apart.

fucking dammit

HEAD MEIDO WAS BITCHING ABOUT FARTPOSTING YOU FUCKING NIGGER
I think /a/ is full of fucking faggots but stop spreading cherry picked bullshit in a fucking gg thread. /a/ is as fine as they want to be.

that the ubi dev right? So without any archive of this post there will be no happening right? well, shit…

hey anons, could we focus on this a little bit? There must be a way around.

Truly our greatest ally

Listen buddy, i'm trying to be nice here by warning you or else before you realize it, boom! Your site is gone.

No I just want /a/ to be contained and isolated and real life matters to remain a bannable offense.

I want neither commies nor reverse-commies on my /a/.

/a/ is cool, please don't bully the meidos

That's a fartposting thread, retard. Something that meidos hate tremendously, but can't remove it because it's anime.

great, I closed the browser accidentally and now can't edit this link anymore even though I saved the "grant permission" link. Thx ghostbin

ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3

Kill yourself fenceshitter

The cap I posted sums a lot of the issues with our /a/ like I don't want the place to be shitpost HQ like cuck/a/ but the way it is now isn't that great.

This is fair enough.

Not to mention making their Facebook group private and blocking anyone who asks why. As well as crediting the petition to an uninvolved third party in a pathetic attempt at false-flagging. This is all totally normal behavior.

This thing about /a/ doesn't surprise me at all. I recently gave up on that shithole when one of the SJWs deleted a post I made.in a thread where someone asked why Chi from Chobits had her reset switch in her vagina. I responded by explaining that it's because the all female team that made the show wanted to push a sex negative agenda by portraying sex, even in a consensual, loving situation, as something that completely destroys a woman's mind and body, so if you really love a woman, you should never want to have sex with her. I went on to add that they push this agenda in order to condition men to be okay with "romantic" relationships where the woman is the only one who gets anything out of it. The post disappeared in minutes, and I made it at like 3 in the morning. Just goes to show how vigilant the SJWs are.

Of fucking course. While I have issues with our /a/ is run this is feeling a bit D&C right now and derail like.

It appeared on halfchan with only 11 signatures.

archive.fo/Hy7mz

I think they deleted that post because it was dumb as shit and you're stupid.

Do it, you furfag-larping faggot CIA intern.

Funny how left-leaning posts tend to stay up while critics of socialist thought gets wiped. :^)
Can't even make "Yay capitalism!" posts without getting censured.

Meidos going in other boards to shill and D&C instead of doing their jobs in their own board deserve to be bullied.

Found the Holla Forums SJWeaboos.>>12674751

I'm sure that all of these (1)'s that are ostensibly from /a/ are just pure coincidence and not a derail attempt with interboard drama.

I don't know that post makes logical sense at least though I've never watched Chobits so he can just be pulling shit out of his ass.

Thing is, even if that was the case, there are dozens of /a/ offshots doing the exact same shit, with results ranging from stale to barely hanging on life support.
It comes to the point of absurdity, when you had one batch of fucktards on cuckchan years ago, drunk on the cancer prevention/muh elitism meme went on exodus to a hidden imageboard run by the madokami guy and went on to think they needed goddamn IRC password shit that would change every now and then, as if anybody would hang around on long enough to ruin the goddamn "quality posts" of the half a dozen autists posting there.

The bottom line is, there is practically not a single /a/ that provides more or less the old experience.
Your choices boil down to taking it up the ass from hiroshimoot and a tons of stale replicas regurgitating the same shit without the necessary context, like that monkey and the ladder experiment.

I can see why they deleted it, and that you didn't really watch or read Chobits.

While I agree that western tripe A is trash, where the fuck do the Japanese try out new things?

Nah, it's pretty fucking obvious. MC is a nice guy, he grows to have romantic feelings for his robogirl because she's a good girl in general, and then in the end, he finds out that if he has sex with her, he'll end up pushing her factory reset button, essentially destroying their relationship. It couldn't be more obvious.

archive.fo/CmySs
archive.fo/RrwcM

Until change.org comes back up, I'm not sure how much progress we can make on this. The main thing is getting the archive of the cap in

That's our juicy tidbit of proof that'll tie this together. The inter-board drama is just derail as usual, same old same old.

Paiting the Ubisoft worker as a victim like anita/Zoe?
But he's a male, and a "white" one, Romanian or some shit.
Doesn't make sense.

Speaking of which…
archive.fo/9BYgy

Then the OP of that thread might actually be the creator of the petition.

Tester is so low level he this could actually be part of his job or he could honestly just hate his boss.

This is such a happening but till it comes back I think we should focus on how we'll send the ESA redpill or keep up the TD sjweeb dig.

(((COINCIDENCE)))

archive.is/UHY2u

I wonder how many signatures the petition will have after they finish "upgrading."

They even call OP out on that in the archive.

Pure coinkydink.

they are up again, this is what it looks now. Stay ready as fuck to archive it as soon it is fully up again

archive.is/JYDRc

also, a little bit of red text for more attention

UBI RETARD TRAIN CANT STOP
SHILLS THEMSELF INTO SUICIDE
JOURNOS FOLLOWE INTO THE HOLOCAUST

Nigger genetics.

Have to get ready for work, but just had a thought: Anyone here considered analyzing the change.org petition for clues on who the author is through pattern recognition? Since we've already deduced whoever is responsible for this is a journo or a blogger, it should be quick to run extracts of this through those blogs reporting the petition to find writing styles that match. I know it's veering to Holla Forums territory, but more eyeball poring through their articles should identify suspects, and in the process dig through their skeletons.
With that thought, here's the key difference between proGG and antiGG: aGGros keep their skeletons buried, while GG skeletons are the ones doing the digging. :^)

Sorry man I was just fucking pissed. Absolutely fucking infuriating to see retarded bullshit posted in a thread about pointing out retarded bullshit.

C O I N C I D E N C E
O
I
N
C
I
D
E
N
C
E

FOCUS

Well, fuck me then. Let's see what mysteriously disappears once it comes back up

this is th elink that need to be archived

either it is a gone or gold

Pretty much user.

They pretty much hand us our wins.

Man, you know you're fucked when not even halfchan falls for your shit.

I hope they actually upgraded their servers, because anons are going to fucking flood them once they're fully up again

They will probably damage control with "We have updated out policies to stamp out hate speech" to distract people from the fact that Ubisoft was behind it.

RE: Thomas Tanasescu;

Where his comment is "13 mins" old, is that 13 mins from the moment of the screencap,or 13 mins from the moment of the petition creation?

It looks like the former, but I wanted to make sure.

It still condemns Ubisoft are pushing it to make publicity, but it doesn't prove they made it. Throws a hell of a lot of suspicion.

Nothing to see here, goyim

Yeah, the 13 minutes came from the moment it was capped. That comment was made today, not long before the site went down

We did archive the petition before it went down, right?

Yeah the petition is archived but we need that specific comment from Thomas Tanasescu. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get that before the site's manko turned inside out

incompetence before malice, but that'll be amazing if they do. Might as well just put out a press release that it's a shuck at that point, just like P5

archive.fo/https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5

Is Re:Creators any good?

I'm a little embarrassed I can't contribute much to the E3 bombathon raid planned, but I'll do what I can to help spread the drops when it's time.
With the TD dig, the chart of the network between subtitlers that was posted breads ago needs an update with nyaa's closure, and the replacement splitting between pantsu and commies. I'll gladly help any way to bring down the gatekeeping hipster central known as Colony Drop.

Kinda threw that shit out ever since GG, turns out its malice most of the time.

Off topic but funny

They don't even hide it.

I have some caps from last thread.

Change.org just went back to being blank again.

I would agree that it is incompetence if this type of shit were more common but if change.org is capable of surviving being linked on Reddit then halfchan visiting shouldn't be even remotely close to being an issue.

Ok just how big is this? I mean was this planned for a while or did they call in someone to DDOS it?

Didn't even think about that. Sorry, I'm not trying to concern troll, I just like to be sure before I funpost to death.

They are really struggling to reclaim the position that they aren't their worldview isn't the one more prone to overreactions in the face of reality. Good luck faggots.

Just from skimming the text, the author is very obviously a social justice ideologue of some kind doing a bad impression of what they think a Goobergator talks like. It's a bunch of SJW buzzwords mixed with exaggerated caricatures straight out of SVU.
>Refers to Gamergate as "targeted harassment by the mainstream press"
>Wants the game "altered to be less offensive to [Ubisoft's] main player base"

to buy time
no, i think not, this narrative these journo had for the gamers should have ended very differnetly. it got out of hand and they lost controlle over the narrative. So my guess is, they ddosed the change dot org server to buy some time.

The third one, with the fansub cartel. As of now, Nyaa should be split into 2, like I mentioned, and the connections updated to reflect the change. Also needs a line from Funimation to Horriblesubs.

Not really, no. Production-wise, they had excellent promise by bringing in popular artists on board to design characters, and the author of Black Lagoon to do the anime-only original story–then pissed it all down by giving it to a shit director.
Story-wise, it's a twist on the "stranded in another world" trope, but bringing characters from fictional stories into the real world. Then, like I mentioned, they gave it to a shit director, who thinks talking heads for 20 minutes is a great cinematic experience. At least the action picks up in the last 2 episodes once most of the the exposition was out of the way, and all the characters were revealed. It still suffers from Beta High School Male syndrome, though. Funnily enough, Re:Creators has a Evangelion clone, but the Shinji Ikari expy had more balls and personality than the MC (though the protagonist is >implied to have good spoilery reasons why he acts like he has PTSD).
tl;dr – I can't really recommend it, but I find the story compelling enough to watch.

Re:Creators has a kinda interesting premise but the worst execution possible. If you like shy demure white haired girls with blue eyes who never shut up it might be the show for you. It's nothing but non-stop exposition/conjecture without any input from the other characters. If you could call them characters, not a single person cares that anime girls are suddenly real and causing massive damage in places with lots of people present and none of the anime characters care that they don't really exist.

If you really want to watch a show that's shitty wish fulfillment with trainwreck pacing you could go watch Valkyrie Drive and at least get an erection.

What we need is a new chart and timeline of sjweebs.

new link because fuck you ghostbin.com/paste/4cgw5

thx ghostbin

Damage control on any place that says the petition is bullshit
archive.is/BGw9Z

So are you a newfag or do you just have an agenda to push?

Here's the thing: even when a writer attempts to "copy" another writing style, their own personal style can't be totally hidden (which is what makes good writers from great writers), like how you can identify GRRM's writing from Neil Gaiman's. And the more they've written, the more they will stand out, like how everyone here can tell who Gookanon is whenever he shows up to post.
At the very least, we can narrow it down to where they are from by how well they English (whether it's Burger, Britistani, Canuckistan, Aussie/Kiwi, Eurofag, or an ESL user).

You could at least recommend a more currently airing show, like Virgin Soul (for demons getting slaughtered and genki dragon girl built for sex) or Seven Mortal Sins (for the semen demons).

so, while its down they are an mass damage controlling.

One thing I've found out that is pretty funny is apparently sjweebs from multiple sites have been trying to sack pixiv for a decade.

This.
For example, one shill was identified by the fact that he used a special character that looks identical to "." but your computer sees as a completely different character, once people found out he used it, they could instantly use Ctrl+F to identify him.

Seems like it. Even the Reddit forums were calling this fake the moment they saw it.

So since you're only going to deflect I encourage anons to actually read the thread and learn to stop mindlessly believing whatever gets parroted at them: >>>/a/667151

And they failed to do so. Been looking for some screencaps of them getting asshurt by nips who don't like their shit.

What a shame, it sounds like an interesting premise. There might be something like it done well out there.

was the comment seen in the sargon video? if yes
safe the evidence god damn it

i get a feeling this is damn big

This guy is part of the group Mombot was investigating, btw.

I think looking for caps would be good and it would explain very much why nip artist are so insanely hostile.

and they'll never win. It's based and run in Japan, and the Japs don't put up with their bullshit. Pixiv will never fall to sjweebs

i wonder, how deep is Ubi actually in this corrupt clique?

Not to mention isn't Pixiv tied to getting artists into the industry, and getting their names out their to the public.

Fucking 4chan called bullshit. Hell, let's go further: someone who writes for Vice's Waypoint rag called bullshit.

probably deep wasn't ubi behind this?

I don't have my finger on the pulse of anime like I used to, so I don't know much about what's airing these days. ValkDrive was the last bad anime I've seen. Cute girls though.
Since then I watched Thunderbolt Fantasy, which was super good, and the Chinese Heroes of the Storm animation which wasn't really too bad.

Are you calling virgin soul bad?

We got the screencap, that'll do for now.
Hopefully some user has been archiving the comment pages.

if it is really a ddos, how to end it? Are they using india bots again? Nobody here with …uhm… special abitlitys?

No that's the issue here. When we went to archive the comments the site went tits up. There's a couple archives with 4 comments each but none that's useful to us, we want the ubisoft guy

I've noticed a shit ton of sjweebs like Diaz try setting up their own corners in Pixiv.

that's pretty much the way it works from my understanding. sjweebs couldn't never penetrate such a barrier.

who?
Either way, they won't get far even if they do set up their own corners. The creators and users of Pixiv won't allow filthy gaijins to shit up their place.

what if they cant remove the comment and therefore ddos them until it is forgoten? Who has the power to ddos someone for forever? this is darpa level shit.

Think he meant Daiz.

still no idea who that is

I meant Daiz

Holy shit user you don't know who Daiz is?

We've after some really shitty new bread notifications lately. What the fuck is up with that? It's standard that you use at least multiple lines of redtext and usually multiple lines of the link.

Pretty sure he means since the petition was made.

meant for

can't say i've never heard of him. Should I know who he is?

Is he some sjweeb fag trying to put dumb shit on Pixiv or something? That's about all I can gather from what you guys have said.

Really doubt he'll get his foot into the sliding door.

Guy who made pic related and other stupid shit like that cyborg webcomic that looks suspiciously like Burch's sister.

Might be wrong on this one, but from what I've seen so far, there are a few gaijins floating about in pixiv.

I stand corrected, and who the fuck is Daiz?

it's the head of one of the anime cliques isn't it

They tend to be somewhat isolated from the rest of pixiv and they also tend to be at not complete shit.

This triggers my 'tism a bit

Also, I know he's a prince but did they really have to make Link look like an unbelievable faggotron?

Hard not to get paranoid when shit like this happens

I haven't seen any weird SJW gaijin unless they're posting art about specific fandoms. There's that one guy who drew the huge boobs Vivian and that bear face guy who drew her with the absolutely gigantic veiny cock. Oh, and a couple well known dudes like GraphiteKnight.

I heard about them trying to change the vote system or something but I don't know what else they could do to shit it up. The amateur nip artists already flood it with tons of scribbly MSpaint level shit.

The Fakku goblin. Everything he touches turns to ash.

Piss.
Well, hopefully with everything else we have, one screencap isn't that bad.

Any chance of using web caches? (Google, etc?)

how awful
i'm not privy to this either but i'm scared

i know there's SOME, but i refuse to believe that the overwhelmingly japanese userbase of the japanese-owned website/company will put up with too much bullshit from gaijins. I wouldn't imagine them caring if gaijins use the service/upload art to the service well, I could see some of the userbase maybe complaining but i would imagine they'll put their foot down if they try their usual sjw tactics of bullying/shaming/etc.

WAIT.
Is this the same fag that eternally ruined fakku?

Both of them had their hair colour changed prior to Ocarina though.

He is a huge cancer back from cuck/a/ he had role in Crunchyroll and fakku's rise to power and is on the top of the (((localization))) crew's food chain.

If you aren't a retard and do good art then you won't be banzai charged off the site.

Was always cancer

I think this is one touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=12143848.

I never really understood what fakku is or how it's fucking up. From what I understand it's a site that is attempting to sell h-manga why is it any worse than crunchyroll or the like?

The guy that runs it basically tipped off some publisher that there was a ton of stuff on sadpanda and got it deleted so he could sell their shit for shekels

Because they screwed over a shit ton of the scanlation team and centralized the power that SJWeebs have by threatening anyone who goes against them to get their shit taken down for being "illegal". They also got a lot of sad panda doujins deleted and the money they make usually does not go to the artist even.

he gutted sadpanda

There are, but from what I understand, gaijins are tolerated so long they basically remember that they are guests in the house so to speak.

They bought the rights to distribute translations of basically everything from a couple of large companies and now force takedowns of everything from them, including independent scanlations from before they bought the rights, and stuff they have no intention of ever translating. Turning what used to be freely available into a commodity to be sold. There aren't many people I genuinely wish would die but he's one of them.

Also

Oh so he has to be murdered okay got it.

Fakku was born ruined, he's just in charge of it. Sold his soul to Wani for shekels and deliberately broke his promise to not harm the panda.

Not sure if pure coincidence or
PURE COINCIDENCE

The hero we don't deserve.

He needs to be gassed. I'm actually starting to consider building up my panda rank to 25 or whatever it has to be so that I can actually view deleted galleries, but that seems pretty time-consuming.

wait even Crunchyroll? What the hell did he have to do with them?
which crew? You mean like over Crunchyroll's sub team or something? Or we talking vidyagaems too?
i never interacted with the community, I just went there for the doujins n shit. I stopped once they started implementing "pay to view" bullshit on certain h-mangas and doujins.

i see…

They also got the mods of cuckchan to do a full loli crusade.

Would you rather have someone spamming
NEW BREAD BREAD BREAD NEW BREAD HAHAHA CHECK IT OUT WOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, because it's the end of the fucking bread you homosexual.

yes

YES

If it's the end of a thread, then it shouldn't be hard to find. Faggot.

twitter.com/Sakai_Sampo/status/834235664937873408
archive.fo/AthkI
The nip scriptwriter behind Outlaw Star and Martian Successor Nadesico tweeted a Japanese anti-gg article back in February and fully believes the narrative.
This one stings.

Clearly people missed it because even after I pointed it out here there was still unusually high activity.

newmediacentral.net/fake-cancel-far-cry-5-petition-likely-a-hoax-made-by-video-game-journalists/

yes

welp, thas shit

They never fucking learn, do they?

What (if any) articles & videos should we be tweeting/RTing that are saying (and explaining why) the petition is fake?

Yes, because you can actually see it

This hurt

I just felt myself die a little inside.

twitter.com/Ryona_Violet/status/869700986582990851
Not an article but worth spreading

Is this just for the people who don't read the threads but just lurk to look at smug anime girls and lewds?

So NOA is fucking cancer and always has been. In the 90s they used congress to bludgeon Sega and the rest of the industry into creating the ESRB. Actually argued on congress' side because they thought everyone should be good boys like them and censor all their video games. Nintendo is the reason why we are still dealing with the ESRB gatekeepers instead of developers doing it themselves. Like was doing with their genesis games. Fuck Nintendo they are the worst kind of scum by using the government to bully their competition instead of just competing.

Oh, that fucker.

This really hurts.

Last I checked /a/ wants to ignore SJWeebs as a problem with animu by banning "anything related to real life or politics, fullstop." Wouldn't be surprised if they've been compromised for a while.

If this is true and there is political favoritism on /a/, then I'd say it's confirmed to have a cancerous SJWeeb infection. Got any archives?

surprisingly, this faggot

archive.fo/8e6MC

off topic Holla Forums should be banned but animu in general has a problem with "real life" SJWeebs having increasing pull in the industry. Get your head out of the sand.

8/a/ or the other one?
i know they ban you for "misspelling" and wrong punctuation

People don't read every post and a post number and a simple line of text are easily skipped especially at the end of thread spam.
You don't have to spam multiple post numbers just red font "new thread" and that would be fine.

cuck/a/ is full of sjweebs and 8/a/ has 8/co/'s logic of ignore it and it'll go away while things only get worse.

A single redtexted "New thread" would make more sense. But why is the end of the thread spammed in the first place?

archive.is/xFGyM

GAMERS UNITED DENIES BEING INVOLVED WITH THE FAR CRY 5 PETITION
archive.is/gJ0wP

archive.is/YVsVK

See to understand how you are clearly mentally challenged.

Because these losers can't hold back their need to constantly shitpost.

That will surely work. Just like it totally worked on Magic: The Gathering, Tabletop RPGs, Comics, Games, etc.

It was to quickly push it over the thread limit so it could close and a new thread could start.

Be strong, for her

Sometimes the baker needs sleep, so when it's nearly baking time we give a little push to get it over with. That said, the spam used to be reserved for only when the baker said they needed to make the new bread soon, but now autists spam shit regardless for teh lulz.

So the baker doesn't have to wait for the 700 limit

What we need to do is to get rid of their retardation and push all SJWeebs out of 8/a/

8/a/. I don't give a shit about cuckchan.

Good taste.

8/a/ isn't full of sjweebs cuck/a/ is.

hows our /tg/ holding
if i recall correctly the SJW problem in 4chan began after that time SRS tried to use /q/ to make Moot delete Holla Forums, back when Moot still kinda cared about 4ch.
After all went down, most "visitors2 remained in 4/a/ and 4/co/

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but Christ Almighty.

Doesn't matter, they're already comprimised and we have to save them

video that does a good job of summarizing the whole Far Cry 5 petition issue

Didn't someone already make an /a/ alternative here because /a/ was fucked? Or did it die I think it was called aneki.

repostan

archive.is/8Tm1Z

most alternative boards tend to die.
there were a couple of Holla Forums alts and even Holla Forums had an alt board for a while, but all is dead by now

8/a/ loves to shit on /monster/
>>>/a/663387

So much D&C lately

/monster/'s BO hates Mark so he made a new gaming board >>>/games/

I'm not into mosnters and even I feel bad

I just wanted more Guns That Shoot Magic and Spaceship Grapple Battles. has re-opened the wound.

Didn't /monster/ go retarded as well though or was that some dev who frequented the board?

Does he hate Mark? Cause he gave this warning I'm confused

that was monster girl island dev who basically lied to /monster/ and then acted like an ass when they confronted him about it.

Alright I've been out all day, tell me if I got this right.

A few days ago some cuck, most likely that Thomas Tanasescu, creates an obviously fake joke petition about not wanting to shoot at white American bad guys or somesuch. Today the clique stumbled upon it, and published at least 19 articles (ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3) about it, full of cheap snark, self-righteousness and cheap shots at GG and/or gamers in general, until Forbes seemingly was the first one to do actual journalism and figure out it was a joke. Since then, newer articles have said the same. In the process, we found out a possible venue for digging, the Beyond FB group.

Is this right? Have I gotten any details wrong, or missed anything big?

All the big revolutions have bloodshed and terror. It's kind of part of the point.

I think you're thinking of the dev that promised his game wouldnt have traps and NTR and then added traps and NTR.

Yeah that was it sorry I stopped going on /monster/ when it stopped being primarily about porn.

More than enough proof that 8/a/ is compromised

I don't actually rememeber if he hates mark or the mods but people in this thread aren't very fond of Holla Forums >>>/games/27

this is the new link ghostbin.com/paste/4cgw5/

This is more offtopic interboard shit. What was being discussed earlier focused on possible SJWeeb infection of /a/. The conflict between /a/ and /monster/ doesn't seem to have anything to do with SJWeebs, a GG tangent topic, or vidya.
>Still, at least /monster/ isn't as bad as /hgg/. Over there the mods have announced they will start issuing bans for people posting even standard catgirls outside designated "furry" threads.
I don't go to /hgg/ often, but I've been there recently, and I'm almost certain this is a D&C lie by SJWeebs or some other such faggots trying to further distance /a/ from any Holla Forums related boards.

FUCKING WHITE MALES

if i ever get a toy company i know what concept to rip-off

WEW

Someone got vanned

/monster/ is pretty friendly with Holla Forums a few of them cross post here on this thread can any /monster/ fags here explain more?

Those fucking gamergays

Former Ubisoft dude. That doesn't look strange at all. Nope. No siree. Nothing to see here.

quite a bit of people cross post in this thread. Gamergate was pretty big deal in how Holla Forums got popular so it makes sense that a lot of people at least lurk this thread even from outside Holla Forums. Does anyone actually only post/lurk on one board?

>this is the new link ghostbin.com/paste/4cgw5/
It's 404, senpai.

Good job sniffing this bullshit out guys.

Course they where stupid enough to use their actual names so I'm hella confused on their objective here.

I remember a long while ago, my posting buddies shitposted so hard the SS subpoenaed the host. I fear I will never live up to that.

JUST

I lurk a few boards, on the TD list should put

try again

ghostbin.com/paste/4cgw5

I'm old ok.

she looks like that bitch from alpha centauri or w/e, grown up christ chan

she'll be dead by tomorrow

Holy shit, this whole "women being objectified in games" narrative has been going since the very beginning. I never knew it ran this far. Nintendo has also been censoring shit since the very beginning. They sucked the dicks of the government and of the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" faggots to get off easy and to pain themselves as "the good guys."

I hope Joesph Lieberman, Howard Lincoln, Jack Thompson, Marilyn Droz, and all those drivel-spewing idiots (and the idiots who supported them and what they were pushing) burn long and painfully. God damn them all. THEY'RE responsible for the way things are now. THEY'RE the reason things were ever able to get this bad in the videogames industry in the first place.

Thanks for posting this user, I never knew I could be this livid.

I've always known NOA have always censored everything but learning that they actually sided with the government in favor of all games being censored is just fucking horrendous.

Good morning faggots. Seems like the shills are in DEFCON 1 on the Far Cry 5 thread and the people who got their dicks caught inside the cookie jar are now trying their worst to cover their tracks regarding the false outrage petition. Right at the same time, liberals who are in glee of Kathy Griffin's ISIS-like "art" of decapitating Donald Trump's head is also on full-on damage control saying that "there's an effigy of Obama being tied on the noose too, so this is completely legal, you fucking crybaby Trump extremists". We're off on a good start! I love it!

I think the worst part is that they did it in an attempt to hold a monopoly on the Western gaming market.

23 fucking articles

to be fair a rating system would have been forced on video games eventually but nintendo is a really scummy company they just don't have the reputation of something like EA

In a span of like what? 12 hours?!

for real. I never realized Nintendo was so fucking shitty, even back in the day. Nintendo single-handedly dragged the ENTIRE videogame industry through the fucking mud.

Not only that, they cobbled together with the big retailers to make so you can't sell games unless it had the Board's rating on it like Walmart and Toys R Us.

I don't think the idea of an independent ratings board in general is a bad idea, but they way they formed it was no good. ESRB is uncontested. The government should have never gotten involved. Nothing is there to stop the or hold the ESRB responsible. On top of that, the ESRB is a "non-profit" organization. There's no telling how much of the money they're actually just pocketing. Chances are good they're tax exempt as well, if they played their cards right when it came to dealing with the IRS. I wouldn't put it past them.

With the way things are now, it's impossible to dethrone ESRB. I wish the ESRB would burn, and a truly non-partisan software rating board take it's place. One that's not founded with the government's meddling or a bunch of softie, screeching harpies. But the odds of that happening are zero. Thing are far too ingrained now. I've gone from being livid to just being depressed in a matter of an hour.

that's pretty fucking egregious as well.

there's a dozen more in german and half a dozen in french

Well, cool of her to apologizes. The worst about this is that everyone supports her "art". She works for CNN right? Why you think they refusing to disavow her?

Mystery Zone did a vid.

Webm if you don't want to support, or want to watch a Webm before supporting.

Tweet:

Mystery Zone also claims COG linked to a video they made/published 2 days earlier that was about how gamers are racist and such- using Far Cry's trailer.

Now, did they see the petition in advance, make the vid, then blew up the story?
Or did they know in advance about the petition?

Fuck Fakku in it's entirety

As the user who originally capped that first one, the filename should be "Colony Drop ISN'T Ground Zero." I fucked up when naming it.

Don't forget this. This is a smoking gun.

I feel like this might be majorly important too…

archive.is/AR1DT
archive.is/STZT2
archive.is/i8Mr6
Maybe we should dig on this guy more, he's been on full damage control everywhere
see:

off topic but check this

>>>Holla Forums9983426
>>>Holla Forums9984496

is that in any way related to my post?

He's a member of the group mombot was digging into before they made it private.

Has Trump been impeached yet? Believing those msm faggots he should have been last week.

For me the sequence of events can be looked up this way as laid out, but more like in this pattern:

Now, does that make sense?

nope sry I didn't meant to reply to your post

Good, /monster/ hates anything close to traps and futa.

Nah, now they're trying to sue him for blocking them on his personal Twitter account.

Yeah, like that won't get laughed out of court.

Mirroring this just in case
u.teknik.io/60PXv.mp4

Didn't know this. Top kek.

this time they will be genderfluid so the tumblrinas/furries won't have a reason to send the creators death threats again

Can't help but tell that Tucker is really redpilled on a lot of bullshit. Video interview with the Antifa Bikelock cuck's lawyer giving weasel words out.

What is the fucking point?
They won't strain the point of acceptable content for humor, it'd trigger people. Now they'll just probably go all "progressive" as usual.

Nothing is sacred anymore.

I'm going to hold out the slightest bit of hope, if it's actually going to be something like Samurai Jack's "let's get the band back together." Don't fuck us on this, Spielberg.

Who the heck is she? Looks like Iggy Pop in a wig

That tears it. The halfchan OP is the person who created the petition.

Have you prehaps entertained the idea that you were neither allowed nor welcome on such boards my family?

I guess they can do whatever they like but it seems kind of dumb if you ask me. A monster girl board exclusively for cosplay level monster girls and horses?

Hey, the middle image gives us a time-stamp.
Awesome, this should help work-out who made articles/videos/tweets too fast.

Could you archive them and link here or in the ggqh thread please?

user…

With Jews, the only thing sacred is their bank account. Everything else needs to be sapped of worth until nobody can stomach being seeing the name of what was once good. Shouldn't surprise you by now.

There's a newer version of this out there somewhere…

What are the chances that one of the members of that clique is actually the OP?

100%? Maybe he is a user hungry for (you)'s and posted it as soon as he… wait never mind that. Well, was that post made before the journalists reported it?

Either way, I hate the thought of normalfags and sjw's being able to just join us here.

I'm more interested in the one above it tbh
twitter.com/mombot/status/869728006545092610
A tweet before even the 4chan post- if I'm reading this correctly.

THIS TEARS IT
DESTROYING THE FUCKING EVIDENCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/869606727976701954

twitter.com/mombot/status/869729738704551937

That's a problem.

Wouldn't surprise me if now a good third of Twitter accounts were bots

the french version of motherboard did a piece on the farcry 5 shit but not the american one

archive.fo/dhUeY

It's not even close to a scandal. At least they mention the petition is from a doubtful source.

Oh, that's ironic, considering how fucking fast they all tried to pin that petition on "gamers."

Looking at the following/followers though, I feel like it wasn't at one point. There's even a tweet to the current handle that says "miss you sis," as recent as a few months ago. And this is without seeing any serious change in the behaviour of constant RTs.

archive.is/c7EYf

val will defend this

Scratch that. Looking into the profile:
twitter.com/AudreyAvalena

She's RT'd Tony Robinson (hard anti-Muslim UK journo) Katie Hopkins, and several other anti-Muslim and anti-Femnazi stuff.

She posted several other petitions from Change about repelling anti-Islamaphobia bill, bringing in real christian refugees from the muslim owned countries because there's no way they'd ever lie and pretend to be christian

Once you get to her tweets from May 16th and older, she seems to be a normalfag. Clothes, adverts, trailers, coupons, etc.
Then she tweets a quote by CS Lewis on free will, some stuff about how Trudeu needs more media focus on Trump, then the Manchester attacks.

My guesses are the following:
- Someone hiding being red-pilled, but Manchester made them speak out.
- Someone who was neutral until the Manchester attack.
In both of the above cases, she saw the petition as she was browsing Change, and RT'd it, thinking it was innocent.

I don't think she's false flagging, or we'd see a much more vicious & angry parody of the "alt-right"- while what she's RT'd seems reasonable to non-SJWs (I.e. pity over those who committed suicide after Manchester, as oppose to "Race war now! Gosh I'm a really mean Nazi")

Might be a genuine coincidence, we got the twitter timing wrong, or a longer con.

should I add the forbes, dailycaller and etc pieces too? the title is "Media Blitz on Fake Far Cry 5 Petition" after all

We need a god damn intervention in the college system, this shit's getting out of hand.

With a distinction between smear pieces and people calling bullshit, yeah.

Put a distinction, they called it out as a fake while others are using this to score political points

some of those pieces say they aren't sure it's a hoax, some of them also say they aren't sure it's a hoax but then take a swing at evil racists, some say they feel it's a hoax and then also bash "some gamers that were upset by it". There's alot of distinction to do here

So not only are they allowing this shit to happen, they are condoning the violence by allowing the officers to stand down.

I swear to god, some white dude or teacher is gonna lynched and hung from a tree and we'll have one hell of a civil war on our hands.

archive.is/zSctG

Time to start digging into IGN

But they said they dindunuffin! they only chanted black lives matter and protest politely!

I hate how these 3 years made me into a conspiracy theorist, but I cant ignore all these "coincidences".

you should have replied "life is strange okay"

This and the ubisoft guy comment pretty much confirms that this is bait to me. No way these people found this petition that fast and immediately started spreading it. I don't know about Ubisoft the company themselves falseflagging but it's without a doubt not genuine, that's for sure.

Dang, is it UC 0087 already?

i am still waiting for that "Small Wonder" reboot where the Lawsons are all black, Vicky is Asian, and Harriet is still an annoying ginger

Yeah, I'm going to give Ubisoft the benefit of the doubt on this one. Unless they decide to come out and condemn the strawman built up or something.

Nevermind
In hindsight, it could be a bot.

But something gets me.

It's "branding" is inconsistent. Tweeting harmless shit then shifting to anti-Islam stuff right after Manchester does not seem like a profitable move (unless the guy who owns the bot decided to go full redpill). That led me to believe it was a real person who rarely spoke, but either is valid IMO.

The other is the timing of the Tweet with other stuff. "Audrey" tweeted some other petitions on revoking the anti-Islamaphobic bills. 3 of them, with the Far Cry one mixed it.
So it went through Change as part of it's "protocols", and swept up the Far Cry petition along with the Canadian based ones.
Does Change do some stuff with your IP to show you stuff on your country/area? If so, the bot was looking for Canadian politics, or politics from a Canadian IP.
What if this proves the petition was started in Canada?
How else would it get mixed in if it was a bot? (Change does show similar petitions when you sign one. So there is a slim chance that the petition being new + it having enough in common to have it brought up when the petition was signed, then the bot hopped on that next. However, this only occurs when the petition is signed not tweeted. Could that bot have signed & ran a Twitter?)
It all hinges on if Change displays different stuff per region.

Of course, if she's human, then she was browsing for the above and RT'd it, possibly seeing the FC petition after (If she was browsing by newest first- or as I said earlier how Change similar petitions when you sign one).

We talked about this earlier. The first guy who wrote about the petition (cogconnected.com) said he took from a facebook group; said grup is run and composed by a bunch of IGN people. So this false flag shit could be something made up by the IGN goons OR something made elsewhere that was boosted by the journos in the group because it bashed all their perceived enemies (muh racists/white people/goobergators/catholics)

I'm scrolling through and I get that sense too. Lot of pro SJW stuff, dumb gun-control retweets, clickbaity shit, but then out of nowhere, a Jordan B Peterson retweet, some tweets condemning Trudeau, anti-anti-trump…

I am very confused. The instagram the account links to posted less than 12 hours ago. Maybe it's a normal person who doesn't know how bad her twitter has been hijacked/botted?

On the plus side, no one is going to go to college/University after this for a while.

Maybe that's why SJW-ness is being sent earlier into education (Common Core).

Ex Ubisoft members have done immoral shit (doxxing Mombot. Kinda), and Ubi have done unethical shit before.
pastebin.com/WfE5un2N (Running a femnazi website giving props to Ubisoft, while not declaring it was run by one of their own staff)

And at least one coflict of interest with PC Gamer:
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/01/gamergate-pc-gamer-editor-has-conflict-of-interest-with-ubisoft/
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Tyler_Wilde
But that was just not declaring a romantic involvement. Deepfreeze should really make it so you can search by dev as well as by journo

Are bots bought and sold?
If so, what do you gain from taking a profile that is the opposite of your message/goal and making it 180- especially considering the followers it may have?
Why not just buy the blueprint of the bot's code, modify it, and make your own?

I know I certainly changed my tune after Manchester, and Audrey didn't post many of her own tweets (that weren't adverts) even before she flipped.

Breakthrough. June 2015 is when the spam RT/bot behaviour seems to stop and it becomes all this girl. It's a bunch of quotes from famous people, replies to news stations, contextless shit, very stereotypical high school/immature 2deep4u girl shit.

Animaniacs was a shitty Hollywood culture circlejerk and never good to begin with.

bots are definitely bought and sold. It's that whole "fake followers" thing. The fake ones are bots/accounts that behave like bots, used to mass follow and boost 'influence'

If you know about Kathy Griffith, help out with the DisNod of CNN:
twitter.com/irmahinojosa_/status/869653286114152448

Normalfags are starting to use our tactics- which we stole from the SJWs.

#GamerGate really taught these normalfags, huh? But still, they're normalfags. They better up their game if they want their society to be saved.

The Kekistani people need to make this happen

twitter.com/H8KUcom/status/869462183700078592

Stop shilling your shitty comic.

Iwai, what the fuck have you been selling to customers?

Not his fault the customer's dumber than Ryuji.

He thinks "Strange Magic" is a good movie.
"Progressive" circlejerks were more entertaining"

So what do I do here? I was thinking of simply listing all the articles and then let people check it. Some pieces like this one archive.fo/ohPJQ are neutral; the author was dumb enough to fall for it but didn't used it to score points. This one the author is not sure if it's real and mostly copy paste the petition text archive.fo/o5Wer. A few of them have phrases like "some people are upset by this" or "conservatives didn't liked it", how can I be sure it was intentional or if the author is actually stupid enough to believe this? If it was kucktaku or polyshit I would know for sure. I need some guidance

"THEY ARRESTED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK"

"SEE HOW THEY DIDN'T SHOOT HIM? THAT'S BECAUSE HE WASN'T BLACK"

Jesus Christ. Time to get the ESA stuff polished.

Sad. So sad.

It's going to fucking suck.

Going for Suicide by Cop I guess.

There is also this:

mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2017/05/rachel-maddow-show-advertisers-and-contact-information

Pity. But what can you do?

Can anyone back this up?
archive.is/mSWsq

UPDATE: UBISHIT DENIAL

I am proud of the normalfag. They roused a beast that sjws and kikes should fear. And all they wanted to do was live their life without hate. Never rouse the normalfag against you.

nice find Honkinus

*henk* *henk*

Nope, just an eagle-eyed user

Literally who seems to be pushing how GG made that fake petition to ubisfot and over a thousand retards actually bought it. God, these people are such pieces of shit.

what the fuck am I saying, you're referring to the ubishit guy saying that, fuck. I'm tired.

archive.is/L90Re

Still need to dig deep, is this a troll or a marketing stunt that went down to flames before it went crazy.

Of course Chelsea keeps trying to butt in on this shit, the fucking troll.

This is the summary of Ubisoft's statement regarding the fabricated Far Cry 5 outrage petition.

From last bread, there's only a few things left to really go over iirc.

The 3rd promo material has a typo

Typo as mentioned by

Maybe look how an invert to dark background on that one to see if it looks good or not, if you want.

Other than that, it's down to getting a web ready or a smaller filesize version, and getting the archived link put into the 2 promo posters when the Distribution Day actually happens. And I think that's it unless I missed something else on the docket.

yes

Anons, she's just auditioning for ISIS Got Talent. :^)

I swear to god if that fat fuck dolphin is jerking our legs, I'm going to go sec-chan on his ass.

Why is he always with this cryptic bullshit? Either spill the beans or shut up

Was getting caught part of their plan? How embarrassing if not.

This reminds me of how the writer for xenosaga said how things need to be censored for other cultures. What a retard. How the fuck do SJNips even buy this shit or become this crap.

The narrative seems to be that Holla Forums is filled with furries and how it is cancerous. A lot of people on /monster/ seem to hate how offtopic some threads can get, but many of the threads seem to be decent or good ones right now.

Corrected the typo.
That one's already done for the coin poster. Here's a comparison chart if anyone doesn't like how it looks.

Being uninformed, and reading into mostly pozzed media tends to do that.

Notice how Ubisoft themselves are denying this directly to the person who is doing most of the digging for a petition that was being shilled for less than a day. How come Ubisoft know so much about this petition and how people think it's a false flag by them? It's almost like it's a (((coincidence))) or something.

But most of the nips we have seen so far were pretty supportive. Even some game devs and other writers. Why the fuck did this guy get so asshurt about GG and politically incorrect things when he helped make outlaw star for god's sake.

From looking at his track record aside from Outlaw Star or Nadesico, he hasn't been doing much of anything at at all. Which could mean he's just an old fart trying to stay relevant or he's that much of a prig.

"can't say names or they will get blacklisted ;("

archive.is/Y3CVl

A reminder

Playing like an Anita Sarkeesian. Very nice.

It's a shame that AAA is too cucked to save

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869766994899468288

I swear his staff is physically dragging him away from his keyboard at this point.

Something I just thought about after a long day at hospital and stuff:

They mentioned about race-mixing in the petition, yet we haven't even gotten official word whether that was an aspect brought up in Far Cry 5 yet or not. I mean, it's a possibility, but not concrete.

Then how did they already know…?

but the industry is pretty shit though user

dude he might be a buffoon but he's not stupid, he does this shit on purpose so the press keeps talking about him over the most petty idiotic crap. Also it's mostly likely it's someone from the staff who handles that account

twitter.com/arb/status/869540757903953921
Wasn't this the former person in charge of that wendy's account?Looks like they went full retard over some jew making jewish jokes or telling people to not take them so seriously.

Aight. I also checked the links, they all work fine on that one.
IMO having a theme or a continuation or a repetition, is fine. Akshually, it can bring cohesion and unity, so it's not a bad thing.

For me at least it's more of which one looks slightly better, because both the dark and light marble looks good. The previous version I really liked, unfortunately as mentioned it had the marble dot com watermark.

Personally I like the first 2 starting from the left chart, and the last one on the end of the chart. But really it's a choice of having what type of tasty desert at this point, can't really go wrong with any of them imo.

Yep, that's her

The one that made you famous? Fuck off.

archive.is/AY7f6

archive.is/Y3CVl

She really wants to be the next teleseminar scammer, "I'm neutral I swear lol" vidya compliance consultant, doesn't she.
rhetorical question.jpg

that's our boy

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/869523623366864896

Like clockwork.
love ya cake kike

So what's happened so far?

This just keeps getting more and more embarrassing

Jesus. This is just going to retroactively hurt wendy's out of sheer retardation. SHe is now offended about two jews disagreeing with her and talks about how terrible masculinity is while saying how those who disagree with her aren't manly enough. Not to mention insulting old fans and getting mad about Wendy's fan art all of a sudden. This is as retarded as that one marvel "male tears" tweet.

archive.fo/GZxEf
archive.fo/EBuyv

She should've just kept her mouth shut.

Actually what really pissed me off about the fake petition was them trying to drag Downpour into.

Ah, fucker, ya beat me to it.
archive.is/tzqiR

You'd think she'd know how to handle this sort of thing, having apparently managed a massive corporate twitter account.

Unless she's just playing up the victim narrative, anyway.

lol what a bitch

archive.fo/51pUT

you still can archive the posts individually :^)

Now she chooses to get mad about the porn and banter?

God damn. How the fuck do people get this retarded this quickly?

At least she gave out a warning, love only the smug anime food mascot not the bitch behind it.

UGH, user
Thats s pure…

MISOGYNI

Kotaku In Action and Twitter's "best neutral" is whoring herself out and yet I've been called crazy on Twitter for saying that "same old shit, different feminists." From TotalShitscuit, to Jim Sterling and Liana Kerzner, will they ever learn to never put your trust on snakes?

archive.fo/Kf0tX
archive.fo/ww94d
archive.fo/3aot4

corporations are not your friends, they will hire someone with enough charisma to catch your attention and they will do their job even though they might despise you. Same deal with the game journos when they despise gamers

Meh, she's just shitposting for a character, she was not the character. I still separate 2d and 3dpd.

ie: Kevin Conroy was and is the voice of Batman, -the- voice as far I'm concerned. Doesn't change the fact that conroy the person, seems to be a yuge cunt when he talked about politics.

Oh, did the person behind the meme Wendy's tweets turn out to be a huge SJW or something?

I will respect her for not forcing her politics on the Wendy's twitter account, but that's about it; and even then, she claims that there were other people working with her, so maybe they wouldn't let that slide anyway.

yes I'm aware of that, it's just that these people are always so eager to be nasty to people when they are out of character. Like, you can simply ignore when some dumbass say something, no need to throw a tantrum and spill venom

Not to mention how she is just getting mad at some light banter about Wendy porn and also some jews saying that jew jokes are not a big deal.

They would not. It shouldn't be a big surprise that it was multiple people working the twitter account. It would be an easy bet that it's pretty much the same structure as those late night show hosts who has a team of writers working to write most of the jokes and monologues for the host.

Fame can turn people into cancer. E-fame for some reason, doubles the rate and severity. Which is funny since it's e-fame, for fuck sakes.

KiA is Gilda to a 'T'
They're cute, but retarded and trusting anyone that will talk nicely to or about them, to a fault. It really makes me sad that so many people are so close to understanding the truth but instead choose to remain pinkpilled within the circlejerk. They have manpower and a presence but they lack in ideological strength and conviction. I suppose it makes sense in a way, given how many leftists were brought there by Gamergate. It has to be hard to accept their ideology as responsible, but they still want to keep it and their "heroes", even when they're proven to be pieces of shit. I can only hope it serves as a gateway for them, as there is a lot of hope for them. A lot of them don't buy what their half-compromised mods and thousands of them voted Trump.
Its a very rough situation over there. Being entirely honest, I'm shocked they are still allowed to make the front page and not be completely castrated like the_Donald (though they're still bound by the arms and legs, you can't organize emails or anything there as its against the admin's double standard rules)

Technically they are correct. He is a former employee. Still pretty shitty to happen, but not much that Ubisoft could have done to prevent it. Adding more to the confusion, the Change profile still lists him as with Ubisoft.

However, he was still an employee during the period of time at which he made the post on the Prince of Persia petition.

And a Jew on top of it.

Durr, I meant yea, a company would not let that kind of thing slide unfiltered. Safe bet the tweets are prescreened internally. Shitposting has become a business. :^)

Do you guys have the link to the leftypol discord leak with the images?

What images? I'm out of the loop with the drama.

I actually liked that game, simple as it was.

They were linked on Holla Forums on may 18 and 19
You can look in the old breads to find them. I can't link them any time soon

Don't worry, shitpost Wendy like Pepe has trancended their creators
what are they going to make me do, un-masturbate to her?

my.mixtape.moe/xfvdjd.zip
my.mixtape.moe/iewhrq.zip

All right then, rolling with the dark marble on the double. It even resembles those VHS tapes you rent at the library!
Looks like it's just about everything's set unless there's any final changes. to make.

the imgur link as well.

I just woke up and shit seems to be crazy today? What is the go with farleft 5 and some sort of ubisoft petition? Also why are people giving a shit about a an ex-Wendy's twitter user?

So then how do we know that the real spicy stuff even came from her?

That looks spiffy.

audible.com/pd/Comedy/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Audiobook/B072C4FG8G?qid=1496208534&sr=1-1

holy shit smegma actually did it, he released it on audiobook

I'm going to choose to believe this as well.

Splendid job. Can you do a version of this one but this time, stretch it with the faces of Anita Sarkeesian, 5G's, Nich Maragos and Tom Edwards with the same caption regarding being them the gatekeepers of the Western video game market?

the original imgur links were nuked, that's where the zips come from

There was a Far Cry 5 petition asking to cancel the game because of multiculturalism and was shilled across various gaming sites to be laughed at, but it seems to be a false flag by Ubisoft as at least one of the signers works for Ubisoft. The Wendy's twitter poster that everyone made fanart over, making her a smug anime girl, turned out to be an SJW.

Truly the modern day thinker we need in our time.

Absolute madman.

a couple years back I asked him to do it and he said he would look into it
feels good

Even if they were in the same tier, they'd still be garbage.

That's unfortunate. Did any Japanese reply suggesting it were incorrect, or at the very least, express some form of skepticism.
I'd just like to get a feel for how most people in nipland actually feel about GG these days.

Samurai Jack was alright but the conclusion left a lot to be desired. Maybe they just needed more money.
I'm very worried about this sort of project. This isn't an action cartoon with a story to tell, this is a sketch-comedy series with a specific feel. It's awfully hard to pick up right where you left off without things feeling off.

We don't.
Her personal account doesn't really display an awful lot of wit. Perhaps she just managed the funny people.
I'd bet she's responsible for the apology over the Pepe tweet, but that's about it.

Looks alright to me.
I think so unless I missed anything. Other than waiting to use the real archive link on the promo, I think it's basically set.

It's now definitely in the distribution and delivery phase.

Fucking SJW weebs

Did I miss him getting knighted?

Also I wonder how they'd react to the director of P5 being a Trump fan…

Here's the updated checklist. I wasn't sure about what to do with the Gamers are Dead OC since the 3rd poster works the same way & I'm not certain whether or not Dan Hewitt should have a poster or should stick to one of the slides in the ESA.

Who's kikebook is that from?

I have cancer now
thanks

That's so cringe in this made my insides reel in pain.

I think that's entirely default fonts.
How sad.
If you want to do this right, at least print out your shitty message, avoid usage of gimmicky fonts that are clearly unfit for print, and manually assemble the cards.

I dont know, heres the archive

archive.is/a7E5Y

I wonder if that's enough to be considered a threat, if feigning enough ignorance.
Where did that text snippet meme came from?

Anyways, does anyone have that screen of some movie that goes "please cease all inquiries, we hope this letter will be enough" or something like that?

Every time, every fucking time

Joker would want nothing to do with these poseurs.

Muh death of the author.

My eyes! My beautiful eyes have been sullied by that card!
I must cleanse of that filth by making more 2hu biz cards!
Also very ironic because the P5 director likes Trump.

It's not, that from uses the same font as the one used in common scanlations.

Can you find screencaps of dialogues in Persona 5 tackling about authoritarian ideologies? I'm sure you can find many considering that the SMT franchise are built upon conflicting ideologies.

FUCKING FAGGOTS I WISH I COULD VOTE FOR TRUMP EVERY MONTH JUST TO MAKE THEM SHIT THEMSELVES WITH MUH BADFEELIES

This reads exactly like whenever Anonymous releases one of their self important threats to somebody. It could have easily ended with that "Expect us" shit.

No, but I do have this picture of Anthony Burch.

It looks like it was done on glossy paper. Someone has enough spare cash to print that shit out on expensive paper.

Wait, the smug wendy got fired?

Well when did the smug wendys thing happen.

Cause it says there she stopped around march.

The way I hear it there was more than one person behind the account and she's kind of a cunt so it might not be her?

The main one that's smug I mean

IMO since the 3rd poster\promo works the same way and iirc was a distillation and concentration of the previous 2 infographics.
Go with the concentrated version.
It was why the 3rd promo was done in the first place afaik, to distill and concentrate those 2 gamers are dead oc pieces into one, right? Imo then they have done their part admirably as a springboard for the 3rd promo piece.

tldr: Imo stick with the 2 redpills, and the 3 promo piece. The 2 previous infographics did it's job in helping create the 3rd promo. Remember the 5-15 second window of getting someone's interest and attention. Don't fall into a feature creep trap. IMO a redpill works best when it is not too much of an infodump, or a design diary.

On an unrelated note, my internet is getting clobbered due to a thunderstorm, and the memleak is not doing any favors, so I probably have to hard reboot soon.

Making new thread: Don't Bully The Meidos Edition

To a lesser extent I'm wondering what the hubbub is with Mario x Rabbids.

All right then, here's the possibly final checklist. Since the time for E3 is drawing near, it's now a matter of delivering.

Oh, I see. I want the smug one to jerk me off while she laughs about how small my penis is and refuses to let me cum

Hollywood.
The theory is that printed materials could be traced back to individual typewriters due to their specific adjustment. (and now this is true of printers - any time you print something, your printer leaves a barely-visible watermark on it with the serial number).
The idea is then that using random newspaper and magazine clippings would make a message virtually untraceable. Of course, even if typewriters were a possible form of analysis, it's not really all that practical.
Most actual ransom notes that make their way to the public are handwritten. Some have been typed. None (that I know off) were an arts and crafts project.

So they installed anime ace. Still doesn't really excuse the rest.

Don't most business card printers do that by default for colored cards?

Rain has been pretty bad here the past few days. I had to duck outside for a minute because I realized I left my wallet in my car and it was like I walked into a pillar of water.

Copying over to my machine, if my internet holds up. Also
I hope that it's a good omen, and a sign that the digit approves of having 2 redpills, and 3 promos. :^)
Yep, I'm going to pray for Kek's blessing.

Commiesona is Kacho?

twitter.com/commiesona/status/851885249076310018

Suddenly everything makes sense.

No wonder he's railing hard on Mombot and Persona 5. archive for posterity archive.is/SeG06

I'd be upset, but I'm not surprised it ended up this way. The guy was part of the writing staff for the Nadesico movie and Angel Links, and in hindsight would explain a lot why they both went to shit.

Feels bad, man.

If you want more crazy spaceships with arms fighting, look up Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko. Their spacecraft had actuator addons, mostly guns and lasers and drones ala Gundam, but there's also Grappler-class ships, where one ship even uses a drill as a main weapon, and one of the protagonists fights using JUDO techniques. The plot may be typically generic (egomaniac gamer gurl recruited to fight in the future where starship battles determine political issues), but the actual fights are fun as all heck and 90s as fuck, so of course proto-weebs shat on it.
Such a shame it never caught on.Needs a video game based on the premise, same Star Citizen could've delivered by making a starship battling pvp arena style minigame.

How many of these do you think will be taken down quick now that the petition was exposed to be a blatant false flag that even Ubisoft is washing their hands off of?
Hoplefully this incident won't be memory holed, these liars need to have this fiasco on their permanent record for future shenanigans.

I heard it got cancelled.

SO THERE KNEW ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG
They're now doing damage control because they fucked up. Fucking liars. Ubisoft needs to BURN.

Kek.

Sorta like that one hilariously weaboo pro-Trump music video last year was made by an SJWeeb who was trying to make a video making fun of Trump, not supporting him.

Haven't heard of anyone else that was let go from Wendys' though. I'm of the opinion she was fired because of other reasons, and she's only bringing up the Smug Wendy thing as damage control for something else that's probably even more humiliating.

why is this cry hard burnout still around?

Post it please

imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA

FRIENDLY REMINDER

THIS COMMENT NEED TO BE ARCHIVED

CHANGE DOT ORG IS STILL DOWN
be ready to archive it as soon its up again

We're going somewhere

ye its pretty clear
and nobody even gave enough shits about kacho to even check if it was him

we were kinda baffled why nobody actually pointed it out previously till like yesterday when I started seeing people start to mention its him

He lives on spite, even after drama-whoring by threatening to kill himself if people wouldn't send him their nudes.

imagine falling so hard you end up supporting communism

this isnt even an ironic ayyfag sort of commie support
the dude gets really fucking angry about it now

What a fag. He tried to dox a few people even. He ended up getting a few ones right apparently.

SJWeebs going full commie, never cease to amaze me how they want to seize the position of choosing what is acceptable.

Report the faggot because he's evading a ban and harassing people, but knowing twatter, they won't do jack shit.

Fake and old.

archive.fo/7mlo4
That's an analogy if I've seen one.
Gives new meaning to "Mudslime"

BREAD!!!!!!!!

New thread:

Surprised there's people who still haven't seen this, it made the rounds on the media at one point.

I had no idea that wasn't a totally heartfelt 100% support video. Seriously though it was a true believer from the Trump is going to make anime real camp.

If it was a coloured card, it would be a different thing. The picture, however, appears to be of a poster sized object. Notice how the borders between the text and the background colour is blurred and not crisp? You get that effect when an image has been enlarged to fill the page. If the image was designed to be put on a large page by an actual image designer, this effect would not occur. If it was printed on a small business card this effect would not occur unless the image was created on an incredibly low resolution.

Ian in the comments says they already are. I really hope he gets in contact with them. Ian is never getting his ads back, but at least he's trying.

So is this implying that she's too problematic? That's very worrying since she isn't much of a shitlord at all. If she's that bad in their eyes then what does that mean for the rest of the industry?