You buying her game Holla Forums?

You buying her game Holla Forums?

You suck cocks much, OP?

Nah, gonna wait for Tekken.

Massive tits aren’t any good. When she gets old they’ll just sag and lose all their luster. Cs at most; that’s the ticket.

Truth, even without repeating digits.

Where's Bridget? Bridget is the best girl.

Yes but there's no reason for this thread to exist when the fighting game general is already up.

What, for the third fucking time?
Probably

Her being my main aside, it's an expansion that finally features one of the most important characters in guilty gear with an atrocious redesign after thoroughly blazblueing the fuck out of everything. No, I won't be buying anything related to this and shame on whoever does.

Baikens already a old hag

Where the fuck is her nipples?

I will get rev2. Thank god for the small discounts for already owning the previous game people.
But god damn, why do you fags like baiken at all ?
It's the anti-fun of fighters.

Female Slayer

Aye I will. A shame Robo-Ky didn't make it in after all he did in the story mode while the faggot Answer did. I'll probably fuck around a bit before disappearing because I can't play fighting games without my mains.

You are aware her counters activate on the enemy hitting her guard, right?

You are bound to hit your enemy's guard in most GG games. Unless the enemy is a moron.

Yes but saying it's something that interrupts a combo is absolutely retarded. It's a punish mechanic.

I remember this bitch looking more mature. What happened?

I don't buy games because they have animu grills in them.

So you only buy them with anime boys? If Ky doesn't fit you, you gotta wait for Bridget.

Hell yeah I will.

Everyones gay for Bridget

It's fake breasts. Just like how she has a fake arm and a fake penis.

No, i dont have money

Generals are a catch-all and their being up doesn't prevent one-off threads about specific games from forming. fucking generals leave reeeeee stop turning Holla Forums into a theme-park of coalesced subjects

Ok. It was poorly worded, but the mechanic itself is not fun. About as fun as those retarded potemkin grabs on a chipp.

I for one am glad bridget is not in the game.

About as fake as your post.

I already bought +r.

no boobs and a penis. awful

Except this thread is a pointless one-liner that's barely even QTDDTOT-tier, and likely killed a much higher-quality thread for its feeble existence and to feed the thirsty OP some (You)s.

But that just makes her better

Did Baiken contract the neko virus? She seems for catty looking than usual.

God help us if a thread that was on page 15 that hadn't been responded to for a week got pushed off the board. Oh, the agony! Oh, the desolation! Truly a glimmer of gold was extinguished that day.

I already bought the best version of her game though, and it also has the real best girl and her husbando

we got bigger problems

He is right and proper now. He got his shit together.
He doesn't need that junkie skank anymore. Nor the rest of that lowlife bunch.

say that to my face not online fucker.

My biggest fear when I purchase rev 2 is that I'm not gonna like the changes to Baiken. Who would I main otherwise?

Stop trying to apply your 3D logic to superior mongolian heiroglyph girls.

And even then: I'd argue that in the realm of 2D even moderately sagging tits are interesting, on the basis that gravity is interesting.

They're alright, assuming the logic that tits must be pulled toward the ground by gravity to get proper bounce.

grannies need to go

I want to fuck that robot.

its always a crap shoot

You're too young to know what's quality. I feel sorry for you.

go and say go

I, too, wish for a freeze-frame of Holla Forums to preserve its quality forever

robots are not for sexual

I mean, you wouldn't fuck a toaster. Right?

My nigga

Go where? There's nowhere else to go and everywhere I go is either ruined by shills or normalfags. I'd rather stay here and watch this place turn into haha faggot land.

Nope, they are still together. Although temper your expectations if he does return. Japan hated his current playstyle so he'll most likely have new ghosts. R.i.p three stooges and Sword.

I will once the PC version is out and I'm not away for work which will be in a few months. Then I'll lament the fact that the game is dead on PC/only populated by people exponentially better than me.

She's already hundred something old.

Fear not, by this time they'll announce Rev3 or release enough DLC characters the game will be relatively alive

Kill yourself and no Bridget = No buy

Rev2 PC is out tomorrow.

If I could do it without injuries, you bet.

I already bought her game.
Xturd anything can fuck right off and stay that way.

solsparrow pls

Who?

The problem isn't massive tits here, it's the insanely tacky walking animation. Now I don't buy Senran games because I hate titty monsters, but Baiken is supposed to be understated about that. She's female Guts for fuck's sake, she's a survivor on a one-track mind for revenge. This walk animation is a nuclear strike against her entire character and is candid proof nobody making Xrd has any respect for guilty gear.

Who? I'm sorry I don't really keep up with e celebs.

Her animations were always, how should I say it, professional? She never broke her fighting pose during combat.
I guess calling her female guts is kinda appropriate.

No, OP, you fucking subhuman weeb. I genuinely hope you die.

There's no FUCKING nipples. With that much boob showing, there should be nipples showing. And they're perfect circles floating in front of her chest. That art is GODAWFUL and you're a dumb nigger for liking it even a little bit. Once again, I genuinely hope you die, OP. Today.

OP, pic related is your ancestors, getting right to work. Dumb fucking weeb nigger.

bought it today i probably wont even play baiken or answer for more than a week

This really doesn't look like dick washing.

It's circumcisions being performed, but the niggers in the picture are slaves.

Do GG and BB have the absolute worst dlc/ milking scheme out of all of fighting games?
Why do people even support this company anymore?

All fighting games have abysmal milking schemes.
GG just doesn't suck as much.

Because you keep bumping this shit thread with an OP whos an obvious cuckchan crossposter.

Because you keep bumping this shit thread with an OP whos an obvious cuckchan crossposter

I'm guessing you've never met a cougar with massive tits, then.

Because those are my favorite

So niggers are the Egyptian jew?

baiken is katana shoujo