Things that would be better as vidya

embrace the edge

Looks like something platinum would handle pretty well

Holy shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea.

It looks like they were inspired by MeMeMe! for musical transitions (there's even a riff sound-a-like near the middle), being edgy and playing around with video game, cartoon, anime and movie cliches or references. I'd barely call it a story because it lacks a semblance of it. It isn't because the characters barely talk or just in sfx and it's mostly music. It just seems more like a tech/ animators demo of what they can do instead of telling a story with that animation.

Edgy bunny characters aren't new. Hell, I think I might have made one back in high school. It does have the set pieces for an awesome game made by platinum. Not sure i'd play the living incarnation of Hot Topic, unless it leans more towards MadWorld.

What a thrill…not for honor, but for you…

Reminds me of an early flash toon like Xombie

I wouldn't say it's quite hot topic any more seeing as they are mostly just pop culture hipsters now.

It's been done anyway. You also shilled this on Holla Forums, fuck off.

But I liked that game

How? It was so mediocre

I have not made good purchases with sidescrollers in the recent months.

Looks like the drawfags work fast

Also, I wanted that game to be so much better than it was. It felt like a cheap flash game but looked great.

They could have made it a comic or animation with heavy metal and it probably would have done better

wow, first 30 seconds and a little girl gets shredded into paste. think im staying off of this. i like cute but this ultraedgy gore just doesn't sit right with me.

i'd rather not have the edginess and keep the fights like pic related

Probably, but I suppose it was nice that Sega tried to do something new.

she becomes the main character.

Seriously why is it always rabbits?

Wow, it's 2007 all over again.

Are you that same faggot who wouldn't read Berserk or The Crossed comics because a kid died in it? If you are then you're a massive faggot.

That's probably the only semi-lewd in existence for this.

because rabbits look cute, cuddly, and harmless so you get a bit of humor to the design by making them edgy or hardcore. Problem is that it's done to death at this point, like you've brought up.

I was thinking the same thing.

Lets get deers and badgers getting edgy or hardcore.

because they're cute and fuckable?

fuck off with this bullshit

It Don't matter ,there's a handful of good games with one.You can do it without pandering. Not that this even looks that great. Sex appeal isn't a bad way to sell a game and it creates massive tears and butthurt, as long as they don' pander to a certain market there's nothing wrong with a female protagnist.

is there an OST for this anywhere?

RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT MOTHERFUCKERS

Yes.

The work of one who consorts with beasts.

I don't know, user. I like edgy hardcore rabbits. It entertains me more than another kind of anime would, and I'm honestly not sure why. They're not cats or dogs so they don't have to take a side in that. Most people can relate to a rabbit, as they are a small and weak prey animal with good speed, so they lend themselves well to the underdog role. But because most people aren't as attached to them as dogs and cats, it's a lot easier to show them getting fucked up like in Bunnykill. And most rabbits look the same so they have a distinctive universal appearance that can be communicated to pretty much anyone.

But I can't really explain it. Edgy hardcore rabbits is just something I especially like for no good reasons.

*animal

That first bit makes me want a fast paced, action fps, though aside from breakdown I don't think there are any.

Doom and modded Doom.

Black Ops 3 actually has some characters that feel pretty actioney.

2002 is when all the edgy action web toons started.

This would be a neat video game concept.