11 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Cosmografik/status/869215794789588993
twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/869561553074442242
archive.fo/fjrFL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna marry Ryuko.
benis

Post the webm on the OP from now on you miserable faggot and stop making template shit.

All the happenings last thread…

…this E3 is going to be exciting.
Hopefully someone got screenshots of it.

12 DAYS

EA DOESN'T COUNT

Never forget.

The only thing that E3 has going for it is the corporate cringe and EA always deliver.

I'm looking forward to the cringe and to the Nintendo Direct. I expect the same corporate spooge we get every year delivered in some try hard way that will give us some decent memes before they're run in to the ground, but Nintendo is mental enough to at least not only not to what fans want but with the capacity to potentially surprise at the same time.

Also, remember that E3 doesn't really matter anyone (At least, as the trade show it once was).

SHOO SHOO SATAN JEW

He won't actually do it.

Must of missed that between the fucking tara strong and politics at the tail end.

you know you did well when your CEO looks like a Batman villain.

Anyone have the original cap?

Preety good gaming is alright, I guess, but not perfect. Trying to make excuses for the female battalion on BF1 and still claiming that it justifies the game's "historically accurate" tag.

The E3 meme was stale even before the last E3 started. Make a "The guy who streamed Inquisition x months ago" thread while you're at it, why dontcha.

Yay game announcement minute that has to be in a building with attendees for some reason

dubs he does it, trips the religion of peace visits e3

off by 3, it'll be a near-miss

Devolver when?

E3 is and always was terrible, I don't get the hype at all.

I don't know what you expect since everything is shit. might as well move to FOSS linux gaming.

We expect the shit. It's always been about us laughing at the dipshits trying to sell us their shit products and the people lapping it up.

nice, and correct. it is fun to watch them bullshit everyone, and fail miserably. I'm done buying consoles, and I'm done buying pc games. I'm sick and tired of nintento, microsoft, sony, AND steam. I'm sick of ea and ubisoft and activision and bethesda and so on. I'm so so sick of them all. I'm really going to learn how to move to FOSS linux ONLY gaming.

obligatory

stop posting

I won't be surprised if Scorpio will be announced

But Scorpio was already announced like two years ago

I eagerly await the Ubishit conference.
If the last couple of years are anything to go by, it will truly be an epic fail.

I hate to say it, but I don't think I'm jaded enough to hate E3 as much as everyone else. There's at least one or two video games every year that actually look good and it's almost always fun to shit on the AAA developers (especially Ubishaft and EA)

We hate the event itself, not laughing at the fire together.
It's always comfy watching the slow motion car crash with Holla Forums.

That bingo says 2017, but it doesn't look like it changed much since last year. Surely there's other things that can be put on there instead?

Because nothing has changed from last year except the salt from Trump. Perhaps throw one of the slots away in favor of a snide "fuck Trump" slot.

This Mario v rabid shit ain't real is it?

It is

I'm sorry user, but it's real. It's been being developed for 2+ years, artwork and internal promotional stuff was leaked from Ubisoft. It's coming out in about two months as well. It's going to be developed by Ubisoft with help from Nintendo

i think it'll be really fun. i was a huge fan of m inions rabbits in rayman raving rabbids, both one and two

Shouldn't you be testing your game?

go away Ubisoft shill
i think it might be somewhat fun, and the original Rabbids game was actually somewhat fun, for being a Wii minigame collection

minions was supposed to have strikethrough, showing it was sarcasm. it would have been HILARIOUS

Its too late now bud, your cover is blown.

user, what about Sonic Mania

Aren't desperately sucking the dicks of third parties on the Switch with ports and other such things? As it stands, the Switch has Zeldo, will have Spa2n, and will have Mario. Everything else was third party I thought. Is ARMS third party?

This looks a lot better.

Nope, ARMS is actually first party, it was the second game they showed at that Switch Conference in january

>FF7 and KH3 In three years fag.

(chekt)

smh

Fool, now i'll never see my waifu again.

Your waifu doesn't exist

Why is good Vanitas talking to himself?

Is this the year when the Xbone finally becomes the next water cooler?

She's real in my mind, goy

Does it even have any worthwhile games?

good Vanitas

It has TV and movies

YO XBOX

Considering Raiden V just got announced for PC and PS4 release all it has is Sunset Overdrive and no fucking one remember that shit.

I guess this outdated now that
is out.

feels good man

Only thing I'm waiting for.

Rolling for everyone at E3 dying

I'll help you out.

Please just end the pain already.

ok

Lending you my energy, brother

Seconding this.

Please.

Rolling for master plan

i would be so happy to see this happen.
would be the best e3 ever.

Try these instead.

if dubs, everyone in this thread will die in a plane crash driven by a pilot named "Bane."

Let's make that wish true.

>>>/cuckchan/

13 sets of digits and no dubs among them.
Each post has a 10% chance of getting dubs.
0.9^13 = 25% chance of no dubs.
There was a 75% chance of getting dubs at least once on these rolls, yet nobody did. It ain't happening.

Rolling for good games at 3E

rolling for everyone to live at E3

Confirmed.

It will happen

It has been foretold…

Rolling for everyone dying.

Nobody at E3 is going to die because nobody got dubs

hello?

Rolling for E3 forever being shit.

rerollan

I HOPE EVERYONE LIVES IN DIVERSE EQUALITY WITH THE POWER OF SOCIAL JUSTICE

Can video games be good instead? At the very least, can I actually have fun playing games?

WHITNESS THE DUBS THAT WILL SPELL DOOM FOR ALL AT E3!

allahu ackbar

What a strange lack of dubs
Here, i'll help.

Rolling for good games for the rest of the year.

The lack of dubs is now at 1.76 sigma. In over 92% of cases there would have been repeating digits by now. Even if someone gets dubs at this point, it's clear that E3 will have survivors.

Fuck you I will have my digits

E3 will have no survivors, if the earth won't.

REROLL

I'd love Ubishit to bring up their false flag petition & an audible portion of the crowd to chant "FALSE FLAG" "BULLSHIT" or "FAKE NEWS", but I know they only allow paid seat-fillers in there & use canned audio.

rolling for goring

THE PROMISED TRIPS

There's a surprising amount of digits in this thread, but they don't really seem to be connected to anyth-

YES, YES, YES.
KEK IS WITH US.

Perhaps my memes won't be dreams. I figure they'll bring it up at least since they went through the trouble of having that barrage of articles promoting the "poor, progressive Ubisoft" victimhood narrative within such a short period of time.

Why? Don't you want to see the next Bioware game?

Sessler will die from an overdose live in front of Todd (PBUH). Yes, Todd (PBUH) will be there but you won't see him, he is behind Sessler's corpse.

on the 1st day of kekmess my pepe gave to me: one gracious trips

I'm willing to bet the "worst" tragedy to happen at this years E3 just people getting severely injured, somehow (At most, critical condition). They're all going to get out alive, but, they'll pray to God that they wish they hadn't.

I believe in Renanon.

An acceptable consolation

Visual programming was a mistake.

Some good games came from it, like Hotline Miami.

If you mean exclusives, that list keeps dwindling by the day. I decided to look at a list of exclusives and its really pathetic. It's too bad that a lot of exclusive list have the worst possible listing method. After taking some time to look and parse it out, this seems to be what the xbone has to offer in terms of exclusives.

What are actual exclusives you can play only on Xboxone that are verified?

Ben-Hur, Candleman, Crimson Dragon, Dance Central Spotlight, Fighter Within, Forza Motorsport 5, Fru, Fruit Ninja Kinect 2, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Halo 5: Guardians, Kinect: Sports Rivals, Powerstar Golf, Rare Replay, Shape Up, Sunset Overdrive, Xbox: Fitness.

What exclusive games are exclusive on Microsoft platforms that were also on xbox one?

Amazing Princess Sarah, Cobalt, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, Dead Rising 3, Fantasia: Music Evolved, Forza Motorsport 2-4~6, Gears of War 4, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Halo: Spartan Assault, Jumpjet Rex, Killer Instinct, Knight Squad, LocoCycle, Magic: The Gathering- Duels of the Planeswalker, 2015, Massive Chalice, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Kalimba, Monochroma, Ori and the Blind Forest, Phantom Dust, Project Spark, Quantum Break, Ryse: Son of Rome, Starpoint Gemini 2, State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition, Threes Titanfall, TurnOn, Zoo Tycoon.

What exclusives came out for 2017 for xbox one & maybe PC?

'n Verlore Verstand, A Walk in the Dark, Acorn Assault: Rodent Revolution, Air Guitar Warrior, Candleman, Everspace, Fallout Shelter (a ios game back in 2015 and apparently did come out in 2017 for xbox one. Why?). Friday Night Bullet Arena, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, Halo Wars 2, Narcosis, Nevermind, Planetbase, Save the Ninja Clan, Talent not Included, Trulon: The Shadow Engine, Unit 4, Voodoo Vince Remastered, Wells.

What exclusives are coming soon for 2017 for xbox one and maybe PC?

The Adventure Pals, Anamorphine, Ashen, Beacon, Book of Demons, Crackdown 3, Crash Force, Cuphead, Deadbeat Heroes, Fable Fortune, Full Metal Furries, Gigantic, Glitchrunners, Graveyard Keeper, Monster Buster: Agency, Natsuki Chronicle, Ooblets, Outward- The Adventurer Life Sim, Phantasmal: City of Darkness, Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days, Shooting Love Trilogy, Sombrero, State of Decay 2, Swordy.

A lot of the ones known for xbox have become multiplatform or timed exclusive so they've been removed. Didn't list all the games that had TBA or between the launch of the xbox one up to before 2017 but it would still be a small list even if I included them.

I don't think those kinect games, Perfect Woman and The Toilet Chronicles would help tip the scale in xbone's favor. I could be wrong on a lot of this because of the shitty source I'm using so take the list with a grain of salt and laugh at its pathetic line-up.

Maybe, there'll be some survivors?

If he actually DOES manage to do something, I hope he leaves some of the good companies around to continue making video games, like Sega and Bamco

ASSASSIANS CREED ORIGINS E3 2017 LEAK

Where the drinking game at

I honestly don't want there to be any major violence at E3, as much as Renanon's plan would benefit the world of video games. I'm not a person who likes hearing other people get hurt (considering I work with other people all the time) and something like mass murder around my passion and hobby isn't something I want to really think about. I'm already fucked up in the head, why should the only hobby I truly have fuck with it too
.>>12673281
That's a fake leak man
>mobile.twitter.com/Cosmografik/status/869215794789588993

We already got two trips for massacres, but I want to help.

Nobody actually believes Renanon is going to do anything. You do realize that, right?
Even if he wasn't just pretending, he'll probably pussy out like everyone else does.

IF THE E3 GOES WELL I WILL GIVE EVERY user ITT A BLOWJOB

FUCK

FAG

It's not gay if balls don't touch

GAS YOURSELF

Nintendo always wins

Fetishism such as farting need to be paid with a tax up to 25 bucks!

Can I dress up as the Orange Man

What about extreme bdsm&snuff webm related.

Didn't we have ♂ASS♂ASS♂ Origins yet?

I just want to see some Ace Combat 7 gameplay and not be utterly disappointed by it. Every other presentation is guaranteed to be absolutely horrible and irrelevant.
M-maybe even some Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay t-too…

I think I've been here for to long. I can't help but laugh at the thought of someone shooting up E3. Something about it is just so bizarre. Like the meme of people sperging out at Gamestop. I'd laugh for days if this happened.
Send help.

If E3 goes well this user will turn into a cute anime girl and will be forever faithful to me.

I just want more gameplay, and to tell us what they are doing that causes them to delay the game by a year. Is that too much to ask?

Same here fam. Some gameplay would be guaranteed. We only have some short VR gameplay that was recorded in Japan with a camera. As for the delays, I bet it's to either optimize the PC version or their game is shit and they are doing their best to duct tape it.

If E3 goes well (Whatever that means), one of the posts in this thread will happen: >>>/d/1893

Why does he wear the mask?

Check again.
You will be revirginified. Every time you see me you will blush like a tomato and will flutter.

see you in tomorrow's LOL thread, faggot :^)

This leaf is a legit tard but fuck if he doesn't put a smile on my face.

Can I join?

When he recommended some places to visit I realized he was providing a genuine service to his community.

As long its some variant of a dress. Skirts and all that jazz.

user your shitposting has gotten me aroused and now I am going to masturbate.
I shall be thinking of you.

Aand there goes the thread.

These threads were always terrible.

you aren't wrong

Ok user fuck you you win

I am going to ejaculate inside of you while giving you a handy and you will deride great enjoyment from the process.

Welp mods are here.

Song he should be listening to when he does it.

what happened guys i missed it

A bunch of anons were getting ready to abuse some faggots asshole.

user was slutposting

The gay community.

Sodomites. Mark has ignored their orders and banished the horny faggot.

That warrants deletion? Damn, i wanted to see where it was going.

Just visit /erp/
Or you could continue here :3
*notices your bulge*

OwO

Besides major fuck-ups what else are you looking forward to?

You're going to trigger a lot of anuses with that.

but i'm not wearing pants.

Grand, the sex perverts that don't know when to shut the fuck up are about as bad as furfags.

fuck off kike !
praise kek

THIS IS THE YEAR user
I CAN FEEL IT.
SCREENSHOT THIS POST YOU PUSSY
YOU WON'T

I know this is a meme but they have 0 (zero) reason to make it when they make 6x the profit on just TF2 hats alone.

It will never happen. And if it does, it won't be at E3, I can guarantee that.

anyone have screenshots of

Okay, i'l add it to my bingo card fully made of Holla Forums posts later.

It's dead user, even if valve was competent it would still be impossible to live up to the hype.

at this point i'd settle for a transcription.

That's a Monkey's Paw user and you know it.
Then again, watching Valve get shat on once they fail to meet expectations somehow would be the sort of shitstorm that could be entertaining to watch.

trips mean sandnigger attack

And this is yet another year I can laugh at you for being wrong

I can only imagine the coworkers he mentioned in his speech, and their reaction to it. "Oh fuck he mentioned my name, now all my credibility within [insert business industry here] has been thrown out due to my associations with him."

It's so close now, I can almost taste it.

Isn't E3 on June 13th? How is that in 11 days?

Nevermind, I suck cocks.

You better, fag
*unzips dick*

Either stop this shit or make a fucking thread on /erp/ already.

Heh…
*teleports behind you in a non personnel manner, but doesnt kill you. his fedora is tipped before he does so, and his trenchcoat stays suspended in the air for a moment before catching up with his movements. i shrug, my fingerless gloves hiding my true power.*

Not this time, kid…

There were faggots in this very thread being extremely gay to point of getting their posts deleted.

who?

Ren, where you at?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>>>/cuckchan/

roll

7 posts in until we got console war shitposting, good effort Holla Forums

Ochako a cute.

Is that you Cody?

Tsuyu a best though

I agree.

But I think Ochako is best for Deku specifically.

dropped

I hope Mineta gets the frog pussy

>not bakugo
:^)

That's basically just Bakugo's mom though.

qt

what does that mean?
was Egypt no longer great?
or is it some sjw fantasy?

Test

she'll melt your dick, bro

Shes top tier and gets me hard as a rock, not arguing with that, but shes still not best girl.

I like pretty much all of the 1A girls to be honest.

would you see your dick through invisible girl or do we assume her innards include that invisible void since we don't see food she recently ate

Does E3 even matter? All E3 ever is just hype for games that won't live up to it. Why even be excited for games that haven't even been announced yet?

Pic related.

Why won't you read the thread and realize we laugh at the people buying into the idea and the companies flopping around making fools of themselves?

it matters in the way you have to remind yourself to suffer sometimes

Fuck off with your shit.

oh man could you imagine seeing her poop all through her intestines

haha

that was

TERRIBLE

Do you think we're here because we buy the hype? No, man, we're here because it's hilarious and fun. It's three glorious days of shitposting, memes, fuckups and spaghetti. I don't know how someone could be around for this long and not get the real appeal of E3.

Are you a manlet? Because that's the only reason I can see you wanting him to be with the frog.

low energy

Yeah, I'm sure anything that's inside of her would be invisible by extension. Otherwise she wouldn't be very invisible and frankly, very disgusting to look at.

What is there to look forward to? Why live for E3?

live for after E3 when we partake in mocking all the fuck ups as is tradition every year

wow that art is fucking abhorred

where's the religion of peace when you need them

No, I'm the King of Manlets at 5'10
I just think they fit well together

lurk moar

Yes and it's a stale fucking meme. See

gay rabbit in a swimsuit

I really, really hope that Valve don't ever make Half-Life 3 because I really don't trust the people who comprise Valve now with the license/concept.

Wow, that sure looks like… somethin'.

There's Forza Motorsport 5 & 6, along with Horizon 2 & 3. There's Rare Replay, a hub of all Rare's games (minus Goldeneye and DKC) and lots of custom features and bonuses per game, along with their newest game, Sea of Thieves, a pirate MMO. Not to mention, consolefags who don't have a gaming PC can get Cuphead and Quantum Break.

Ubisoft survive the blast

rolling for bomb attack during EA's and Ubisoft's reveals

New Need for Speed game to be announced at E3
twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/869561553074442242

Let's hope he really does go through though. Probably got swatted though.

We're going to prove the media right about us, user. We don't want that.
At least try to pretend it's an islamist attack. Shout "allah ackbar' a few times.

I can already see that E3 will be top tier fun

My dog passed away last year right before E3 so I haven't seen one since 2015

Looking forward to it more than anything else tbh.

Oh fuck off, I know they're going to trample this with their shitty alternate reality. Aten is going to end up -actually- being their alien bullshit, isn't it?

My dog died today

How likely will it be that 8ch crashes during E3 and takes the entire week to fix?

About as likely as a plane crashing into the E3 building in the middle of the PC show.

wew lad

One job

Rolling

Damn. I want blood of 'some' kind to be spilled…

Damn it user, I placed my hopes in you.

No, he should be reciting this.

Daddy's Girl is a failure.

Good riddance, bitch is fucking useless.

I seriously can't find a date for any Devolver streams. All I've heard is that they're setting up some games next to Hooters.

I want Ochako to Ochokeo on my dick.

I want to impregnate all cute girls.

That's a lot of child support to pay, user.

Doling out all the headpats in a timely and efficient manner would be the bigger concern.

You can't headpat at all if you're in jail.

Implying they will take me alive.

You can't headpat ever if you're dead.

What now - are they going to remake Underground?
Just let it rest in peace.

kansha

Hollow Man, anyone?

Oh yea?
The devs are all killed in 's attack

Too late, Deku already viginia smashed her.

Wow look at all these movies

I actually started Underground a year ago, and beat it by the time Autum came. Looking back on it, it feels like the game hits all the right notes, but something just felt wrong about the entire experience. It's weird and hard to describe, but thank God they fixed the physics in later titles (The truely "bad" part of the game).

Also, wasn't nuNFS basically their attempt to return to the Underground feel of the games, and the game ended up becoming like embed related. Personally, unless they somehow screw it up, the best way for an Underground to work today is if they based in a forgien country with noen light cover nightlife. Basing it in Tokyo is the first to come to mind, but that location is a bit overused in Western driving titles, let alone Japanese driving games.

So how bout that Crackdown 3. We haven't heard anything about it in 2 or 3 years. It's the only thing from Microsoft that I'm even remotely interested in.

WE

Its probably going to be a shitty tech demi with no real game design.
The only thing I want from Microsoft is a Halo 3 PC port so I can have some casual fun inbetween my UT4 and 2142 matches.

Oh my god
Its Coolguy!

thanks

Let's see if E3 can manage to lower my expectations farther than ever. D+ two years ago, D last year, perhaps an F+ this year.

Otherwise breddy gud

What a hero.
We should have a season 2 of this.

I give my digits to make it so.

Lets do this

Whose dick do I have to suck to get these announcements this year?
I'll do anything at this point

I wanna see that bingo card, user

Reading this in Scaramouche's voice was a lot more entertaining than it had any right to be.

Uh user
The dude who made Katamari literally doesn't even want to make any more.
Also the Vita Game which was supposed to be his big push back in flopped

It would probably end up being canceled like Scalebound and maybe the Phantom Dust sequel/reboot.

WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN A NEW APE ESCAPE GAME IN YEARS, IT'S BEEN TOO FUCKNG LONG SINCE WE'VE GOTTEN A REAL APE ESCAPE, AND WE STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE JAPANESE GAMES HERE IN THE WEST

and now it's a fucking mobile game

Two mobile games actually, one that's an idle clicker and a more recent one that's similar to temple run of all fucking things.
I just want a proper sequel…

Well they did have a real katamari on mobile where you actually tilted to move the katamari around, and it played like an actual katamari game, but they took it down for some reason.

That fucking ending, bravo

Whatever. He won't be Omar's highscore.

archive.fo/fjrFL

HF2 a shit

What the fuck is HF2?

Oh boy.

I don't know, what was the context?