I'm really fucking bad at World of Tanks

How the fuck do I get gud at this damn game? I've blindly grinded up to tier 6 and I still don't understand shit.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

tanks.gg
tanks.gg/tank/at-2/model
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Summer time is here

Play a better game.
Basically it's patience and luck.
Fuck I'm thinking of reinstalling it again.

Patience would be great if I didn't get 2-hit-killed by everything even whilst I'm in a tier 6 medium tank.

Buy some gold ammo

I'm a broke-ass NEET. That's not an option.

Play Armored Warfare :^)
Also there's a tank vidya thread up here:

Well too bad fucko. That's what you get for playing shit pay-to-win games.

Ah shit, my B.

If you're not gonna be constructive, why even fucking bother replying?

Basically to check dubs.

Very nice.

Did I hurt your feefees? Maybe you should play games that are less shit.

You know much less about playing WoT than you think, I don't even need to spend cash to get premium shit to get by. kill yourself kiddo

- Basically, if you shoot at the enemy while he/she is on an angled position in front of you (whether he/she is facing you or not) it'll just bounce off, no damage dealt
- Sometimes when you just can't seem to damage an enemy tank because of your shots keep on bouncing, use HE rounds, it always works. or you can try to get around and hit him/her in the sides/rear.
- The sides and rear of an enemy tank have less armor, the lower part of the front armor is usually vulnerable, sometimes there are spots in the upper part that can be damage, if you can aim it properly and get a hit of course.
- The premium rounds have an option of using silver credits instead of gold, though a bit expensive.
- Tanks, especially turretless ones, are sitting ducks once they get tracked, Swedish Tanks (Except the Emils and the Kranvagn) have very soft armor, sometimes you can destroy them with HE rounds in 1 hit.

Is there even a shittier game in existance?
You could say gone homo kinda like you but it barely counts as a game.

anything the SJWs can make and label it as a 'game', that and EA + drm-infested games come to mind
If you can come up with a better system that can replicate damage and object destruction just right while not getting people throwing a hissy fit about it then you can post it right here and now
That's not how you argue and refute people's posts nigger

Of course since this is easy as fuck request you had to add some useless feels shit like
Why should I give a shit if shit eating casuals cant handle it?
Other grievances aside WT has better damage model and you're rewarded for playing smart, I dont really see why I should care if some faggots get mad at being one shotted when all they did was press W and mouse 1 occasionaly.

Oh were pretending to actually argue intelligently now? Like you were when you projected that user must play shittier games which totally redeems your shit game?
What a pretentious faggot you are.

why this thread isn't deleted yet?

Ok, then where is it?
Since when did I make the notion that the game should be made for casuals?
no wonder, I'm talking to a narcissist 'hardcore gamer' from War Fag

Already posted what was needed for OP, some idiots want to shitpost the thread because they think their game is better than OPs because reasons

Don't play the game if you won't put with it.

It's more of a sniping game than anything else. I did not find it fun at all.

And they say Holla Forums doesn't have shit taste

Pic related is how you git gud.

In most games, the fun part is in the beginning, when you're a scrub with scrub weapons trying to shoot other scrubs in scrub gear.
But this applies to WoT especially. The further you stray from the early tiers, the less fun the game becomes.

READ NIGGA

I fucking played this shitty game since the closed beta and I can't stop please kill me.

I shouldnt expect anything more from people who prefer more forgiving gameplay and who evaluate game balance based on:
You asked for a better system that replicates damage to tank components, I gave you one and you respond with "HUrrrrr"
So nice no arguments friend. Maybe you should listen to your own drivel you pretentious fag?

Play a better game about tanks and shit, like pics related.

You actually do because you can't progress with the credit loss/gain from t5 onward.

If you have premium/credits, you can just buy your way up, get all the equipment and go full gold.

You don't :^)
Seriously webm pretty much shows why "skill" doesn't matter at all in WoT

Reminder this is what shitposting in WoT looks like.

Open your wallet-pussy for Wargaming and get spending, fuccboi.

then get ready for a whipping user, since those tier 8 will have to get credits somehow and when you reach tier 8, it's at that point that you will realize that the game isn't worth playing, see >>12672475

Just stop playing it godddamn, it's like a shitty sawdust that tries to pass itself as crack user

gimme more tankette slut user

I love Jangle's voice even if he's a damn bit boring

Fuck no, the early tiers are terrible, the further you get the more fun the game is.

MOOOOODS

Are any of the f2p tank games even good? I don't remember much of WoT besides that I really hated the later tiers, because getting upgrades took too long.

Come on man.

Hey now, Tribes Ascend, Runescape and Spiral Knights were fun.

Jingles is cozy.

Can you name a game, any game, without health?

Super Meat Boy

Warthunder, or any remotely realistic tank sim. Even Red Orchestra 2 has better vehicle damage mechanics.

If you have brain damage anything is fun, user.

By the time I quit(little choice long story), I had 4 different tier Xs.

T57, Maus, JPE100, and the Wafflestomper before it was removed.

Plus lights and stuff. The Lorraine was incredibly fun, fuck WoT for killing it. I was close to having the Amx30b and BatChat unlocked. And i had the WZ-120 unlocked, which was absolutely glorious, it was my T34-3(suffering and fun), but better in every way and I was grinding it.

Look op, my account was Strategos Vashon. I uploaded some replays . but I quit playing last year in April.

Dont worry. Gitgud.

How many tanks do you NOT have?

spend lots of money..

No, thats retarded. Get a premoum account sure, but gold is rarely ever necessary. Very fucking rarely. Just git gud. And grind hard.

Wouldn't you agree that War Thunder's damage model is localized health? You reduce the health of parts of the tank until the game arbitrarily decides that the tank is "inoperable." When do you die in War Thunder?

There's that Syrian Warfare game that's been our for a while now, only tried the 'Normal' difficulty, but I hear the 'harder' diffs have a different mechanic in contrast to 'Normal'

you can spend cash on a better game instead

When a shell frags your crew, your ammo explodes, or your tank ignites.

LEARN TO ANGLE, FAGGOT.

E75 is FUCKING INVINCIBLE if you learn to properly angle. Get in good cover position, angle yourself, then just back up, take a shot, and move in cover again.

I once held back 2 tier IX and 1 tier X for several minutes using it.

Yeah thats pretty much what you said so either you're a retarded backpedaler or you should really read your own posts before posting.

Wow, you're not even moving the goalpost anymore you're just flat out removing it. First you ask for a better damage model and I give you one and you retort with basicly "lol"
What it took a 14 hours to come up with that weak shit reply?

when you encounter stalinium tanks
yet I still play it especially PvE but man the randoms are idiots

Key word here user is "were"
It's well established once F2P games leave "Beta" they lose everything fun about them.

WoT was workable as free2play up until about a year ago. Now it's literally pay money to buy the best premium tank in each tier, and then pay money for premium time so you can afford to load half premium rounds so you can actually damage other people driving other premiums and superheavies.

t. 4 year player

I know he's damn well c o z y but you have to admit that his usual contents are luckluster, however i do like that he monologues about the history of the tank while showing the gameplay

Jeez has it really got that bad? i mean previously they also had broken as fuck shit but then they just stop selling those for a justified reason not because it's overpowered you dumb goy! it's so that we can sell them later on with a price hike!! $$$ Of course at this point, the only good thing to come out of WoT is it's better mobile port

Doesn't this also present a dual problem where the armor of superheavies tends to be made irrelevant if they aren't a brick slow landship or pike-nose biasbox? I've heard this as one amongst many complaints while occasionally looking back at the game and hesitantly considering resuming grinding towards the VK 30.02 DB.

As an aside, are things at least tolerable up to tier 8 if you know or figure out what you're doing? Nothing else on the market allows very specifically for althistory wehrabooing if you aren't inclined towards planes or scrapped 1944-45 limited upgrades fighting 1947 and up tanks in War Thunder. And the Maus & Leopard, if you like bricks and paper armor plus extra obscene anachronism.

Tier 6 is where it starts to go to shit due to rebalancing and newer premiums. Although lower tiers have cancer premiums they arent nearly as easily available as tier 6-8.

It's basically forcing you to buy premiums, buy XP to get to tier 9-10, buy premium time so you can fire premium shells so you don't feel completely assrammed.

Here's a recent review of a new premium of a fairly well respected youtuber that got taken down by a DMCA request of Wargaming. This should give you an idea

Heard about the Chrysler K. Manages to be a superheavy-medium hybrid thanks to sheer power to weight ratio. Also watched Phontomen get pasted trying to use it beside a couple good strides where he didn't rush in like a lemming.

Tier 9 & 10 are obviously intolerable and not worth pursuing thanks to an impossible economy, but can you grit your teeth up to 7 or 8 if you get a good tier 6 lineup to rotate around and don't get fucked by premiums? I last left off on the DB 30.01 at more or less stock when I ran out of steam.

If you're going to deal with F2P Russian bullshit, at least play War Thunder where tanks feel like tanks.

nice shilling there pal

Which is it niggers

Why is this an issue? Those "people" don't matter.

Tiers 1-5 are "get 3 shotted 3 minutes in to the game"
Tier 6 and onward is where you have enough health to be able to take risks and actually play the game in a more interesting way

posts garages. Not pictured: 20 other tanks below tier 6
all birthday gifts I swear

Funfact: If your connection's really unsteady, it will sometimes give your kills to other players even if they are across the map and only hit the target for a little way before you
Atleast it used to do that, it was pretty frustrating

You're a man of good taste, user.

I just quit, its nothing but a cash grab now. I would tell you to stay far away from it unless you are a millionaire and money means nothing to you. Because fun in the game = money. There is at least 1 premium tank at every tier that outdoes its normal counterparts. Except tier 9-10, and then you are just paying to get above the premium shit to fight against people shooting premium shell near 100% of the time.

It used to be fun, and the p2w was ignorable for the most part. But now it's done.

And then they took away cross chat because chems was too funny.

I quit when games with 5 arty per side became the norm. Getting your ass blown off after a dice roll by some skycancer was pretty much the exact opposite of fun.

Gold shells, power creep, OP premiums, arty… all that shit needs to go.

Whatever you say, champ.

1% leave.

Luck to a high degree but it's up to you how well can you utilize opponents bad RNG on shots/potato enemy teams.

Personal skill, game mechanics and map knowledge, being perceptive and never tunnel visioning on single target plays huge role in gitting gud but even then you just can get shat on by bad RNG like poor guy in vid related.

Actually tier 5 and tier 6 are best money maker standard tank tiers.
Even at tier 8 you don't lose credits as long as you are not a moron that does 0 damage and dies or spam gold rounds like there is no tomorrow.

Is a high tier TD supposed to do that amount of damage?

It depends on the TD itself. The Grille 15 is more known for it's penetration and accuracy than it's damage. If you want big fat damage from a TD look to the FV215b (183) with it's HESH rounds doing a potential 1750+ damage.

Cry moar faggot

How to play arty safe:
Gee, what an excellent addition to the game

(OP)
First of all, if you haven't done that already, start campaign missions for all types of tanks you can, it will boost your income greatly as you fulfill mission goals while playing just normally, the first campaign for shitty Stug IV yelds alone 5.1kk+ pure credits bonus from all missions, and later campaigns give you even more creds per mission.

Press + multiple times to increase minimap size and pay attention to it, it's something most of the players, from bad to mediocre, simply omit which is a bad mistake, know allies&enemy tank placement, whenever your team manages to push a line or enemy obliterates your flank is vital, You don't want to be one of those scrubs playing game in their own world by driving forward, ignoring whatever is going on the battle, being useless morons.

Take your time to learn maps, and while at it take a note where people do usually drive to, try to find spots that give you clear line of fire on popular locations of your enemies.
When you sit behind bush enemy wont be able to spot you unless they drive 50 meters in front of you. BUT if you do fire, it will remove your bush camo bonus completely.
To prevent this just drive back a little bit until bush stops being transparent for you in sniper view, you can shoot all you want then.
Also a note that when bush is transparent it doesn't hinder your view range, you can spot enemies from it something that you really should be aware of already

Learn armor model of tanks that cause you trouble to penetrate
This little site has 3d models of all ingame tanks armor, you can rotate freely, check how thick each part is and see how much penetration you will need under any aiming angle.
tanks.gg
example tanks.gg/tank/at-2/model

Learn to differentiate visually between trollguns [high caliber HE cannon] and normal guns on same type of enemy tanks, most notorious tanks to be found using both types of guns i mean those tanks whos drivers don't always pick trollguns exclusively are KV1 & derivatives, pz IV H, all kinds of shermans, all kinds of jap heavy landbattleships but their AP guns hurt as bad anyway. You don't want to hang in front of same tiered trollgun opponent for too long, don't fucking give him his time to aim up and farm you.

Learn to angle armor whenever you are driving a flat german boxes, learn to sidescrape and learn NOT TO SHOT AT SIDESCRAPING ENEMY'S SIDE ARMOR, learn about hulldown and hulldown map locations for tanks with stronk turret armor like burger heavies from tier 7 onwards.

Watch some meme jewtube vids, I can recommend you all of the dank "unicum guide to" :^), Traugrim's road to unicum, LemmingRush, Anfield, Claus Kellerman, those are some jewtubers that you can actually learn quite amount of useful shit from. In general avoid QuickyBaby, except for his short lived map tactics series, his tank reviews are stained with "I don't want to call any tank a bad tank/bad or mediocre at performing specific roles" way too much.
Other fun to watch jewtubers are SirFoch, Circonflexes, DezGamez however those don't usually explain their tactics, way of thinking and planning, make any guides or proper reviews so you wont learn as fast from them.

Let's get this straight with this game.
Below average overall skill with a lot of people pissing gold ammo left and right. Requires at least a modicum of skill to get marks on tanks.
ahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahah
holy shit
these guys suck ass and they're bad even at that
If you get reamed on EU then you need to either stop being 8 years old or kill yourself because if you're any older than that AND get fucked there then you really are beyond saving. Getting mark of shame there is easier than bouncing a t5 lt from your o-ni's front plate.
You're screwed. Legit screwed. Average skill level here makes getting even one mark a massive pain in the ass, let alone scoring more than one mastery badge per tank. 99% of the audience is strictly no gold no prem and they know their shit really fucking good as a result of playing same tank for fucking ages. There's a good reason it's closed off and needs a separate russian client.

As a jap heavy driver: if you're anything short of a t8+ heavy - don't try to have a direct face off with an o-ni. 100mm players will pick you apart with surgical fucking precision and 150mm players will rain blood and thunder on you the moment they get even the smallest of glimpses at a corner of your armor. And guess what, raw 200mm front turret and raw 175mm front plate at a smallest angle become fucking invincible.
Evade, piss gold or gang up. Side armor is made of cardboard so try to hit there. Rear is 150mm which means that an angled o-ni can tank with both face and ass if he's close to the top of team.

bump for scrub OP

by either uninstalling the game or uninstalling your life

This fucking fag is a nightmare for my mid-tier mediums when I still played

No the reason its closed off is because they are teamkilling fucktards who never got banned for it.

Aside from that, there is no noticeable skill difference or diference in getting marks per server. Its all down to the tank. And how unicunt bastards are humling it eith platoons and goldspam.

Which everyone does. 60% wr in random battles? Shenanigans pure and simple every timd. Simple ones though. 70% or close to it?

Someone bought an IS6, tooned up, and proceeded to gold convert free exp their way up the line.

fucking werld of bantz

I have won at least 3 of the campaign tanks whenever I bothered to show up to compete. I enjoy the competition but the autism is fucking off the charts. I don't think I could ever go back now.

Why do you do this to yourself? Just play solo,
If you crave so badly for meme clan experience then at least use fucking xvm/sites like noobmeter.com to tell if the clan sucks beforehand.
And no, I'm not talking hurr durr join unicum clans that are closed off for any non-unicums, just fucking use brain and get into green rated clans, you will find plenty of such ones recruiting left and right unless you play at ded server NA, then I pity you

These were "good clans". With a mixture of high greens and blues. They weren't unicum level for sure but they weren't scrub tier by any means. Be that as it may the level of disorder among competent players scared me. These were people with good stats being scouted by people who supposedly knew what they were doing.

I can't even begin to imagine the shit show going on in actual shitter clans. I imagine lots of screaming and people who can't follow orders being given bad orders by someone who can barely play themself let alone lead a group of 14 players to anything other than disaster.

As a fellow clan mate used to say "it's like hearding cats"

If you can believe it I used to be part of the burning legion when that was still a thing back in 2011 or so. Back when you could play in the African sand box to test your mettle before moving onto the European map.

as far a past clans go

I was going to toot my own horn and say I was in ROXY but it looks like they fell apart…They used to be good anyway.

UFTS seems to have died…

I was going to shit on SOYUZ a little because they were going to shit but it looks like they've clawed their way back into being not shit. They did help me win a tank during one of the campaigns so I guess I can't shit on them too hard.

Shit Redsky isn't doing too bad either.

If I played regularly I'd get back into the mix but I've been doing a lot of FFXIV and Elite dangerous as of late.

Play the mobile version, it's way way fucking better
>you get gold, that's right GOLD without paying anything, and it's enough to buy a Tier 5 Premium to boot
and that's not even getting the gameplay yet, look OP there's a better version of WoT and it's on mobile of all places

I was in 2 green clans before and both were chilled dudes, no screaming or shit, no bossy boots armchair commanders, it was quite some years ago but we did tier 8 companies and fought territories at clanwars.
Even now that I'm in clan full of yellow/orange shitters made by one of my tonk pals back from 2011 nobody acts like huge dickwad, instead we just play tier 6 strongholds and do relaxed platoons.

Either you got bad luck at getting into clans or you are really talented at finding shit people to be with, user.

Who says that

I should move to some other clan. Because We have mostly 30+ year old dads who don't bother to learn the game mechanics and cry and whine how they lost 10 games in a row. I don't even bother to play with them on weekends. I don't want to torture myself for listening a bunch older men spewing nonsense when they are drunk. We had some younger members who were quite skilled. But they have left. Maybe because they got fed up to our 30+ year old casul gamers.

I used to be part of Cpt Turkey and Monkeybashers' clan. No idea what happened to them.

Tier X tanks aren't meant to be grinded.

shoulda saved that sweet free exp user

the blitzkrieg succeeded despite germany's tank, not because

Seriously underrated tank, loved that sneaky little guy, esp. once I got the top gun for it.

It's like playing as a paraplegic against a heavyweight boxer

While the superiority of baugette tanks are arguable, you can't argue about how shitty the way they use their tanks
>Baugette tanks are part of the infantry regiment, not an armoured force on their own
Sidenote, Pz IV was supposed to be the Infantry Support Tank and does the job quite well thanks to it's mobility and it's large caliber (compared to the bongs / baugettes) cannon, that is until mid-War that the Pz. III can't penetrate anything with it's 50mm cannon and is too small to be equipped with the 75mm AT gun. Pz.III is still qt even if it's obselete

fuck this thread is making me want to play this game again.
Has the performance improved since the last few years?

Git gud, kiddos.

Haven't played in a year+ so meta might have changed. I've still got an obnoxious amount of gold in game from winning tour is with my old try hard buddies though before wg realized they were throwing shitloads of money away.

Basics:

Jej

Fuck it.
What's the filesize on this game now?

My installation is 28,3gb
of which ~900 mb is old mods, screenshots & replays.

Any other +60% winrate user here? I'm on EU.

Shit that's about a quarter of my monthly limit.
Guess I'm waiting till the end of the month then, thanks.
Would it even be worth getting back into? I don't remember having much fun with it, but when I was having fun I was having it in spades.
I also remembering being the biggest shitter who ever lived.

siemka

Why tho? Mine's like 3Mb/s and i only pay $20 a month.
>I don't remember having much fun with it, but when I was having fun I was having it in spades.
user, i played WoT for that same reason, but then i realized that fucking awesome matches where you single-handedly carry your team is once in a blue-moon and it's thanks to the RNG gods to not put you wiht a bunch of tomatoes, at tier 8 i quit and never looked backBlitz is looking good as ever with it's events tho

shit meant for

I live in Egypt, afaik there are no unlimited data plans.

It's only fun in a platoon. But you can say that for any other game so YMMV.

I hope you're not an infidel.

>I live in Egypt
Oh umm i see
I mean don't get me wrong, i live in a partial shithole as well (Indonesia) but they got optic cables now so i can get unlimited data shit pretty cheap, still good luck with that user

everything's fun with friends user, to me though, it's a red flag for mediocrity

You'd be surprised at how 'diverse' the posters here are

I dunno, I keep thinking if I go back to it and figure out what I was doing so wrong, and get better at it, then the good and fun parts would present themselves more.

What are you talking about whitey, we wuz kangz and sheit.
I don't know what I am at this point. This should be a topic for a different thread.

Exactly. WOT hasn't improved the few times I went back it over the past year, so eventually I just uninstalled. The new premium tank they introduced was just cherry on a shit sundae.

Pity too, because I enjoyed derping around in tier 6-8. Glolious KV-2 will never die.

Dangerous way of thinking, user. The core gameplay hasn't changed one iota. What fun you had back then, you will have now, along with the retardation.

The KV-2 gave me all the fun. That box turret, that large, massive, giant dong
Man just thinking about it again maks me want to play again.
But just thinking about it again makes me remember the early tiers, the phases where you're playing as a stock tank and the grind, I hated all of that.
So why am I still thinking of playing it
Are there better alternatives? I remember hearing Warthunder got tanks but I didn't like the planes in that game.

I honestly thought that KV-2 with the Derp gun was a big load of meme but goddamn was i wrong
it's accuracy however, is supposed to be guided by Stalin himself

Yes, the famous Russian bias here, see. Also the fact that you usually fire it at 50-100m range at most has something to do with it. Can't miss a tank at that range.

It's more accurate than same-tiered artillery with the same calibre, funnily enough. Totally balanced.

Maybe I just sucked with the KV-2, but when I had it, it was pretty hard to use. Unlike when playing SPG, you have to have line-of-sight to your target, and be within spotting range. It's also slow and has an enormous and soft turret.

The O-I is the real OP derp king of tier VI, unless it's been nerfed in the last few months.

You do not want to try that, even worse pay2win premium tanks than new WoT OP prems, and if you thought soviet bias was huge thing in WoT, WT takes it to whole new level.

Which is sad, if not for that bullshit WT would be a superior tonk gaem

T34 vs KV2's 152mm gun

French did not have "shit" low caliber guns. They had a range of 37mm to 47mm Guns which was a damned sight better than what the Germans had, considering the average size gun or a German Tank of that period was not even 37mm, but 20mm. Then you got stuff like the Char B1 which was an M3 Lee before the M3 Lee was a thing.
French had 75mm Howitzer variants. Brits had 76mm and 94mm Howitzer variants on their Tanks
This is wrong cause there were "Infantry Tanks" meant to support Infantry and "Cavalry Tanks" which operated independently. Also supporting Tanks with Infantry is solid doctrine, considering a lot of German Tanks were funny enough, massacred by Infantry.
Again wrong, not all were slow. See point about "Infantry" and "Cavalry" Tanks. Everything else you said is correct though.
Was making me autistically rage part of your plan?

Is no one going to point out this user's fucking amazing ID

Kill me.

I'll admit, it is vulnerable as shit on flat open maps (Hello, Prokhorovka!) But in city maps where you have cover and all this corridor nonsense, which is like 50-70% of modern WOT maps? Oh boy it's raep time bby and as a bonus you aren't a walking turtle like O-Ni, being able to actually get up to 20-30kph on flat terrain.

You can add any map with cliffs/mountains as KV2 favourable map, vid related :^)

If you would get a decent squadron you could just play PvE waves games, for a win there are crazy high rewards but getting there with pubs is almost impossible

I'll just leave this here.

even fucking warthunder is less shitty than wot

The SU-100 is probably my favourite tank. Even better than the SU-100Y by miles. I've gotten 7 kills with it before, damn is it fun.

Play superior War Thunder.

SU-100 and SU-100Y are such different TDs, I love them both. I play a lot better in the SU-100 though, since it actually has camouflage and isn't an arty magnet. The SU-100Y's reload time always kills me. At least it basically always penetrates with standard AP shells.

But thanks to those two TDs, my soviet TD crew is the most experienced crew in my barracks. I kinda regret selling my SU-100 for the SU-152, though derpsniping with the accurized KV-2 derp is kinda fun.

Nice tank sniper badges, I'm such a spazz I never get those.

The SU-100Y always wins in raw firepower, it's true. However the reload time and accuracy more than make up for it on the SU-100. Not to mention it's low profile, high camo rating, and good mobility making it a monster for bush sniping/re-positioning. Thanks. To be fair I have more battles on my SU-100 than my Grille 15.

I derive filthy pleasure from one-shotting Hellcats with HE in my SU-100Y. Takes some planning ahead, but it's worth.

Anyway, here's a nice video of some slavshitters restoring a SU-100. Notice how much stuff they do that's bound to be illegal in the US.

Why do you hate Hellkitties, user?

Fuck WarGaming for their repeated nerfs of the Hellcat, tbh.

So basically what you're all telling me is, play Armored Warfare?
I don't even know what triggered this need to play some multiplayer game. I'll only be playing it for at most an hour.

They piss me off, even with all the nerfs they're still pretty fierce me-ouch!. They're almost always playing hull-down and generally being a nuisance to the whole team, which is why I love flanking them and derping their soft squishy hull.

In general, glass cannons and other assorted bitches need to be kept in line. Yes, I mostly play soviet tanks, shut up.

You're tempting me to reinstall the game and jump into my fully kitted out Hellcat to carry a derp team to victory once more.

Just play the type 64. It's literally a historically accurate hellcat, though more maneuverable because everything in WoT is way more maneuverable than IRL counterpart (except specific tanks WG hates and gives awful hidden terrain resistance stats).
Especially after 9.18, the type 64 is broken as fuck. It's basically a cromwell with the comet's gun handling, it's insane.

Into the trash it goes.

Sucks to be you :3

Simple
PLAY WAR THUNDER YOU GOOK

I don't actually enjoy the E25 that much, though I have one. Rather play Type 62 because I'm a huge faggot.

Wow that sounds totally balanced and doesn't make tier 6 even more cancer. No sirree.

Fuck you WG for actually making me miss patch 0.7 and all its flaws.

Don't light tonks get [tier+1] matchmaking? Tier 6 light should get treated same as a normal tier 7 tenk.