Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
vocaroo.com/i/s1bVOYUqwt7M
toydemon.com/magiceyes-la-bocca-della-verita-masturbator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

uh, what?
why did you post a picture of rugrats?

Double shift today. Two six tops came in like 45 minutes before we closed. Left half an hour late. Boss is leaving on Wednesday, so that's good I guess.

Idk MGS3.

Mgs2. I never liked the generally slower mgs3.

I don't really play stealth games much, and am admittedly not a fan of it suddenly cropping up in places it has no business (especially when particular new mechanics are introduced only for that area and never used again). More of a lack of experience with actual stealth games though than a dislike.

Six tops?

Morning everyone

Spent like 2 hours getting my ps3 set up to my monitor. Forgot about audio so had to deal with ps3 not letting me use bluetooth on my speakers then digging out some old headphones to use.
That intial D game would be sorta neat if you spoke nip because it follows plots from the show but lets you self insert some.
Played MGS3 the last few hours. Has been pretty comfy.

We like pudding around here.

Theif is a good one to start with.

Stop that.

Wheres the boss going? I love days when my lead boss is gone and its just the assistant ones. They are a lot more chill.

3 is the only good MGS though.

who

Stealth games are too slow for me. I tried MGS but the controls were really awkward for me for whatever reason.

The Elder Scrolls™: Skyrim ™ Special Edition™

I hate myself

It begins.

>>>/just/

Table with 6 people at it.

Moving out of town to start a business with his friend.

I suck at stealth games but have fun playing them. When you really take your time with them it can be really comfy.
Hows your day going user

Old style tank controls take a while to get used to. Whats up user

Good luck. You'll need it.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

ooops…bit late aren't I?

hello

Hi how are you

Mgs1 didnt have tank controls. It has normal 2d esque controls that just didnt work well with the analogue stick. When played with the dpad its really good.

Wait, whos the boss then?

How goes user

a tad tired

hello kaz

ok, just tired

I've been trying to listen to a lot of music lately because I got an MP3 player at a garage sale and I want music to put on it. How about you?

Will you be going to bed soon?

Ain't me. It's my boss.

Idfk. There's like 4 or 5 other managers here.

I want an MGS3 with less stealth and more survival but not minecraft faggotry survival.

Embed related. One of my favorites.

I only played mgs1 like one time. Same goes for mgs2 honestly.

Sleep.

I just uploaded a bunch of eurobeat and weebshit to my phone for work drives, been comf.
And its been alright. Wasted most my day off sleeping. Having a ps3 to play games again is nice now that my desktop is blown up.

It's too early

No it's way too early

Well I hope you wake up a bit before your bed time user. How has your day been?

I played mgs1 like 4 times. I even got a physical copy like 4 months ago and i needed to test the cds so i speedran the game in about 4ish hours. I only got caught 3 times. That was a fun night.

(checked)
Oh figured you were getting some sweet off boss time or a promotion

Sounds gay as fuck

God I miss being NEET

I almost found this funny.

Any recs?

games are much more fun with other people

I just want more hunting and shit.

Not bad. Had a hard time falling asleep this morning, but slept until six PM once I finally did, and got some teriyaki chicken for dinner.

Congratulations user, what's it been like talking to people? Was it tough for you to start talking at first?

I fantasize too much when trying to sleep.

Morning all
How's everyone doing? Playing anything fun?
I'm knee-deep into SO3 myself.

evenin' smokes

hey how's it going?

(checked)
beautiful digits

My bed time is in 4 hours tbh
I haven't eaten since Lunch, either

I kinda miss being a NEET but I don't want to go through the pain of Jobhunting again

Not that I'd use a discord myself (heard far too much about the faggotry that stems from those), but it's a shame that what I tend to play is old to the point there's no reason to bother with making threads for them anymore. I actually tend to get most discussion on particular games here in 4am threads, oddly.

I played the ever loving shit out of mgs3 back in the day. Would beat it and just start again over and over.
I own a few copies of the original releases and a few different collection sets of the game. Not even a big MGS fan but end up buying them for whatever reason.

All of dave rodgers initial d songs

Bet they make fun of your voice behind your back

I never really ever thought it was necessary to even do that most of the time. Not like hunger was a problem.

How's it hangin' pardner?

Ok just a bit tired

That's because Shills have 2 points to talk about here, that 4am is cancer and that NO videogames
So if you talk about videogames they can't really say shit

vocaroo.com/i/s1bVOYUqwt7M

Discord robbed me of some good text buds. Fucc Discord forever. Reminder the NSA is logging all of your vocal cringe and storing them in servers deep underground in Virginia. Israeli's are mocking your every word.

Tried to get back into WWE 2K. It's shit.

Hi I'm Malvarose and I'm a qt girl btw

I can relate I haven't eaten in over 24 hours. You should probably help yourself to a snack, man.

Nice. I need some good asian food. Gotta try the cheap place that opened here a couple of months ago that I haven't been to yet.

MGS3. Might order some ps3 games cheap soon.

I'm quitting my job like 2 months before my nip trip so I can enjoy NEET life some in between. Going to be nice.

Can you fix my car?

Alright, I guess. Friend of mine's entering "sleep mode" though, like he always does when he's got a class semester coming up, which makes it really hard to hang out with him when all he wants to do is sleep what remains of his break away to avoid the feeling of time ticking down.

Taking a break from things after marathoning the PS2 .hack games and anime prequels. Been meaning to get to some stuff on my anime backlog in the meantime, but haven't been feeling it just yet.

I remember giving the remake of SO1 a try on the PSP and couldn't quite get a feel for the way the combat handled.

Really can't put my finger on why I hate Harmony of Dissonance so much but I'm basically only going to finish it out of spite now. Might put on a documentary or something while I play to make it more bearable.

Im a fairly big mgs fan, but i refuse to play mgs5. 1-3 were amazing, 4 was fanfiction but i liked it, i still havent played peace walker, but i dont like the mission based system. Rising is probably my favorite non 1-3 mgs game. I still have to replay 2 again.

I didn't expect getting into a discord to result in regular dnd but it's a lot of fun. Still no video games though.

Speaking of which, I've finished my backlog of games to play and I'm not sure what to play next. Anything good come out recently?

The aristocrats documentary is pretty good. Know any good documentaries on youtube that i can listen to?

Whats your anime backlog like?

What kinda documentary?

Peace walker ain't too bad. Its super fucking easy on the ps3 though where I played it. Really mgs5 is just a bigger better peacewalker.
MGS5 has a lot of flaws and is half finished but its not THAT bad. It is missing most of what makes MGS MGS though.

Do the metal gear solid games emulate well?

dang ole mo'fuckin idk monica chaos theory as far as real mofukin stealth go tbh monica

i jus wanna spoon tbh

Look I don't have that option as quitting means spending another fucking year driving everywhere to look for a job
It was fun for 1 year but not for a 2nd

I still get really sweaty and stuff but it's a good feeling to talk to people so it's worth it.

What games? Hate old games personally.

stupid ritsu. I know my voice is very young sounding but it doesn't really matter because I rarely get bullied about it.

I dunno, i played them all on hardware.

Thats why im not playing it. Where is the rediculous story and cutscenes? Where is david hayter? Where is the camp? Where is the comfy stealth? Its such a not mgs game.

Adam Curtis has an obvious Leftist bent but he's good at attacking modernity and its most deeply rooted mental pathogens.

NEET life starts to get good around the 4th or 5th year tbh

How old are you?

It gets easier with time, just like everything else. Good for you user, I hope you have tons of fun with your friendos now that you can shitpost audibly with them.

This is the only one I've watched recently.

I have no idea.

Mate driving everywhere looking for a job for 5 years would be torture

cocaine's ahlluva drug monica

Oh fuck it's Bel

Thats basically all the shit that didn't get finished. You can tell they got the framework up for the game bit and kojima was about to fill in the gaps with his crazy shit then they were rushed to release.
And I'd say MGS5 has as much stealth as any other. Though its pretty easy to do because the enemies are blind as bats.

Whats the point

Never had tbh

yee

Where would I live if I got kicked out of home

it's hanging. Just drowning myself in muh nostalgia with SO3. I know this game gets a lot of shit for not being Star Ocean 2-2, but goddamn i still love it.

why don't you try getting some sleep user?

never got into Wrestling or anything.

nice
Speaking of PS3, I guess you heard they've ceased production of PS3s in Japan now?

(checked)
sorry to hear user. That's got to suck when you want to hang out with him, but I can kind of relate to that mentality; wanting to sort of just sleep/remove yourself from most anything when there's shit coming up.

I know what you mean. I've been on a roll recently myself. I beat Shantae Half-Genie Hero, then Nier Automata, and now i'm going through SO3. I'd like to get through the rest of Fate/Extella as well, since I was about 2/3rds of the way through it when I stopped playing. After this and maybe F/E, i'm gonna sell my soul over to FFXIV for a second time.

Never tried the first one's remake on PSP, but I played a bit of SO Second Evolution and was digging it. I didn't get far before I started playing another game though i still need to go back and play that as well.

da streets

Man, EO4 gets rediculous with its difficulty. EO3 i didnt have too many problems with, but EO4 is kicking my ass. Seriously, the golden lair and that area around it is so fucking hard. Im kinda surprised that the ice mantis looking things are easier than both the poison lizard and the big crocodile looking thing.

I hate open world anyway. Mgs was so good because of its tight level design. Mgs5 is just ruined.

Morning folks.
Think I have a problem now. Ordered a couple new figs coming out next month
also I'm giving snus a try ritsu they better not be shit

Stealth always feels awkward in video games

yakuza 7

Yeah, gonna try to finish off P5 in the next month.

Righteous.

I suppose it depends on where you draw the line for "old", but if you dislike something just because it was for a now-classic system, then >>>/out/.

Mostly stuff I found cheap locally but didn't have a remote for my player at the time, as well as some general stuff I've noted down from times on /a/ in the past. And some of them I'm considering watching with a friend, which makes it harder to start those.

fagits tbh

metal gear, msx yea
mgs1+2 both had pc ports but I imagine 1 emulate good. 2+3 would if yo rig got da juice lyk dat. 4 NO, 5 HOW!

i built mah own libre haus tbh, or as i lyk 2 call it walls+roof

The trick to being NEET is having parents without spines.

Damn I might have to pick up another then. I've got a broken one and a slim one now, but I wouldn't mind hunting down another cheap one.

Its "open world" is kinda not really anyway. Its basically just set pieces with roads in between.

Don't get camel/marlboro/skoal snus. That shit ain't snus.
What figs you get?

HELP HELP

THERE IS AN ANIME PAEDOPHILE ASKING ME FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION

Im not touching mgs5 out of principle.

rude
U
D
e

Why would anyone ingest nicotine orally when they could just smoke tobacco?

y not both

There any cute girls doing cute things?

asl tbh sweet cheeks

I tried to replay it on PC but just couldn't do it. The combat and stealth just ain't good enough to justify it

I really need to get my dick sucked.

It's dangerous to go alone take this.

suck your own dick tbh

I wish maybe then I'd get shot by some nigga lookin' to score.

Cx

Got the first two preordered, really tempted to get the third as well

I want to quit and I figure snus will get me off cigs to start

I prefer smoking tbh. Then again never tried it but it doesn't seem like something I'd like.

toydemon.com/magiceyes-la-bocca-della-verita-masturbator
You're welcome.

no u tbh

Go to a shitty truck stop at like midnight. Only costs like 10$ from lot lizards.
Saw a few while I worked that gas station job years ago.

Who are those people?

Good a reason as any I guess.

Senrans

Are the teeth sharp?
That's my fetish.

i should, but i can't bring myself to come back to that game yet

sure feels like it even if SO3 is nearly universally hated. But at least it's not as bad as SO4, or the even worse SO5

still don't know if i'll be picking one up myself, my backlog is big enough as it is.

(checked)
dubs of despair

Sheeeit nigga why do you think I smoke in the first place?

So are coconuts you filthy dude weed!

That palace isn't that bad once you use a guide.

Toys are shit. I need a human mouth.

Lot lizards are nasty. I might just badger a female friend for a bj

Living sucks anyway.

Explains the tits

They do leave marks if you have long sessions. Never use mine for too long cause of it.

Its worth it if you don't have an xbaux

What happened to your girlfriend?

No. The material is too soft for them to bite. You do feel them, but they just kinda drag along the shaft.

Smh tbh fam

I'd heard that, aside from the shift from full spriting to sprites on PS1-esque 3D models, First Departure was an improvement over the original SFC one, but something about the combat just didn't sit right with me.Probably a mixture of the camera position with full range movement (compare to, say, Tales having a direct planar lock with a free roam command), and only being able to set two abilities at once felt really limiting. Then again, I thought G.U.'s Skill Trigger was really limiting at first too (as well as the cooldown stemming from it), so maybe I just need to give it some more time. But even G.U. had four skill slots, not a mere two.

The whole "cute girls doing cute things" slice of life stuff isn't my sort of thing, but I would assume there's a few characters that might come off that way in the stuff I have backlogged regardless.

Hated by hipsters or by actually everyone?

Don't have one. Have a few female friends that may or may not suck my dick.

naw playa
mentally untouchable

i been doin yoga 4 years n i still cain't monica smfh smd no homo

I beat it dis weekend, pretty gud tbh, dun wanna crack into a new game + tho

shieet n i b tryin 2

Amen to that

Have you even tried those kinds of shows before?

Why do you think that?

That's all I needed to know. Also when are you getting married to Ritsu?

Overrated. I'd rather do like the song.

Think what?

Maybe our 2nd or 3rd anniversary.

That they'd lick on your slimy wiener

The only thing permament is death

dat dem hoes out ch'yea finna suk yo dik if they ain't sukn on yo dik

Somehow I'm not sure pestering one to let you fuck their mouth is liable to work out, but that's just my thoughts.

Admittedly no. I suppose if I were to give them a go, Azumanga might be the place to start though. But I've never seen much in the appeal of those personally. I'm not calling them bad shows or anything, but not of much interest to me, at least at present.

I never said i wanted to live forever, just longer than it takes for drugs to wear out thr body.

If I was doing it for pleasure I'd be doing hard drugs nigga.

Once you find a good one and get hooked you'll have to keep injecting that shit until you OD in kawaii heaven.

So like 20 years?

It's happened before. My friend has sucked me off several times, but never fucked.

how do i make the sun come out i want 2 go skateboarding but its wet outside

take a nap when you wake up the sun will be up and the water will be on vacation

problem?

I might be a bit addicted to jojo. Its so good. I cant stand that cutesy shit though. I need my anime to be testoterone filled.

Sacrifice a virgin, aka yourself, to the sun god by carving pic related into the chest deep enough to expose the bone.

Why would she do that?

What is this 1992?

You gay or something?

this nigga gets it

It doesn't happen enough to satisfy my needs. Twice it was just a birthday present

Honestly, i might be a little. Just a bit. ;^)

i hadn't considered using one tbh, but i probably will once I pick the game back up

i have a 360 though.

ehh the first SO only allows 2 skills? In SO2 Second Evolution, if I recall correctly, and I KNOW in SO3, that you can equip 4 skills.

hated by anyone who played the first two star ocean games, and were eagerly anticipating 3. 3 isn't BAD, it's just not what the world was really expecting. Apparently it has done a lot of things that wound up being a step back, but I wouldn't know for myself. I love the story and the character interactions. The camera in the combat can be a bit finicky, but once getting used to it it's not nearly that bad. And people like to complain about the Voice Acting quality, but SO3's voice acting is NOTHING compared to SO4's, or hell just many other PS2 games out there. From what I can tell, the combat mechanics haven't really changed, just from what gameplay i've seen of SO2, besides being in 3D. One thing I really like about this game, in terms with the battle system, is the Bonus Gauge. It's the game's way of rewarding you for not sucking in battles. You have this little bar on the side of the screen that slowly fills up during a battle, and you can fill it faster by doing combo cancels into special kills, guarding/evading, and other shit like that. When you fill it, you get a bonus at the end of the battle like Double XP, Double Fol (cash), extra item drops, etc. What's great is that this bonus carries over to other battles. And when you continuously win battles with the bar filled, you get a chain going. The higher your chain, the sweeter the bonuses. Highest i've gotten it to so far is 15 battles; granting me Triple XP, Double Fol, and extra item drops. But whenever you save your game and turn it off/close the game out, you lose your bonus. So it rewards long play time and not being a dumb idiot in battle.
I've no idea if this is carried over from past Star Ocean games or not, but if it isn't, I'd say it's a definite positive in the game as a whole.

neither would i. I never played New Game+ in persona games because that's way too time consuming

Sometimes women just need some dick, man. I've been with a couple girls I considered to be friends. Can be kind of awkward after, though.

Gay

DeS alone is probably worth it. Not sure what else was exclusive at this point.

Sounds like your rose-tinted nostalgia glasses are affecting your judgement a bit. Still though, if you enjoy it then do your thing, fam.

Ng+ in persona takes off about 20 hours. You carry over social stats and the persona compendium, so you could just summon an overpowered persona and steamroll the palaces.

P5 seems to need a new game plus tbh.

i didn't get a 10 on any team members other than morgana bitch ass. shit woulda made combat too easy fo'really tho

post more rins

post more girljos

Well, I suppose it's not as if I've disliked it when games have those sort of characters, and some of them can be rather endearing (TotA's Anise can fuck right off though).

Something I really don't get though is when one of those "cute girls doing cute things" slice of lifes have a given premise and then don't do much with it at all. Like, with K-on, I seem to recall hearing they spend more time eating snacks and drinking tea than actually practicing or at least discussing their music. But I don't know how accurate that statement is. I can get having some filler to break thing's up, but it just seems to me that a series shouldn't be avoiding the very thing it's set out to be about.

Oh shit DMX you reminded me of something fucking funny
When driving to work I was behind someone, who has a licence plate that had KANG, as in it was a custom plate that had just KANG, and then to make it better the owner of the car was a Negro
Fucking hell my sides are gone

okay

Here's some more

lol

Why the hell is pucci so tiny and jolyne so tall?

Really tempted to book it right now.

The shows are more about the characters and how their personalities play off each other. All the ones I like are fairly comedic. Picture like sitcoms in the states sorta but cute girls instead.

I'd like to think that the nigger thanks Kang is an African term for King we stole as our title of King and that Ebolachan is real

So, shit?

Yeah, First Departure is two skills at a time only, as it uses the shoulder buttons for them. I've heard Star Ocean 2 is the same way in both incarnations.

is that 1st class, I thought Americans have cheap flights

i was high when i drew dat shit cuz

Not internationally.

Also

We are on the other side of the planet from most shit so no not cheap. And I'm on the east coast practically so its even more expensive. West coasters can go to nippon for less than 1000 with a good deal.

You'd think they'd be at least cheaper than Australia to Japan in AUD

Isn't a transfer like $100 though

You guys are closer.

You mean Spoony, right? That's not gonna happen anytime soon.

yeah, I HAVE always wanted to give DeS a go.
I think there's the infamous games, Yakuza 3-5, uhhhh….

Yeah, that is probably the case. I will admit i'm horribly biased since this is the first real RPG i can remember playing when I was growing up, Pokemon aside of course.

I didn't realize that's how that worked. I knew your Social stats carried over, but not your Compendium. Still though…

I think Morgana's is just as a direct result of the story, isn't it? I was going for Kawakami's and two or three other's to get to 10s though.

ah okay, so SO3 is a step up in terms of allowing more skills then. It is a bit odd the way they do them, since you have to take your range/distance from the enemy into consideration. You have 2 X skills and 2 Circle skills, one short range and one long range for both. You hold the button down for about a second or two to activate them. The thing about long range activation though means you have to run AWAY from the enemy a ways, and then activate the skill, as your character runs up to the enemy from whatever distance you set apart from you and said enemy. It's a bit odd. I'm not beyond saying that it's a flaw, and letting the player have two more skills definitely could've been better-implemented. Maybe holding down a button and then selecting one of the skills sort of like you do in Darksiders 2. I'm sure there's games long before DS2 that did it like that, but DS2 is just the first thing that comes to mind.

it hasn't happened for the last forever

It's $1500 Australia to London, which is a greater distance and is like $1200 American bucks

Can't fault you for that, we all look back fondly on childhood games.

Why are Yakuza 3-5 games infamous

if u cross da date line it counts as a notha day

I've never understood the hate for laugh tracks really

Dunno, doesn't seem like

MGS4 I guess

No, the games called "infamous". the games are shit though.

Australia is a part of the commonwealth though.

Laugh tracks make everything artifical. You dont actually laugh at the show anymore, it does it for you. It literally makes you braindead watching it.

Gotta head out for tonight, see you guys around. Everybody take care.

dubs of truth

i'm talking about the Infamous game series you goober

Eh, I can just watch that movie on Youtube though

morgana and sae yea r auto tens, oh and akechi. i got da politician nigga, da moon nigga, n da uhm twin cunt niggas.

halfway thru i thought when it said i don't think it'll go up any time soon or w/e i just thought it was time locked n i wouldn't have to watch useless cutscene for baby poitns on dat shit nigga shit was weak

Yeah I suppose, but if you don't stick to a show's premise, you wind up with the show ultimately just being random shit. If a studio wants their studio to just be "random interactions of friends", state that at the outset and don't try to pull a "they're together for [x] purpose, but rarely actually bother with it".

I don't mind comedy either, but at the same time when there's such a language/cultural gap, it seems like either jokes would have to be rewritten or frequently have translator's notes if not some universal gag.

If you have skills on both X and O, what do you use for normal attacking? Or is everything performed a skill (compare to how Tales of Graces ONLY has artes, albeit with a fast recovering resource gauge).

Skill trigger was similar to that in G.U. You'd press R1 (I think), and the game would temporarily freeze, and then you'd select what skill tied to the face buttons you wanted to use, and then the game would resume. Much better than IMOQ's full menu skill system, but still allowed it to only take up one button in the normal interface (which then shifts for Trigger mode) if that was the issue.

Junpei is still best bro.

People who aren't psychopaths and have empathy laugh when others laugh so they enjoy shows with laugh tracks more than they would otherwise. For them it's a social experience and being part of a group. The show is more like the setting for this. Yes. Normalfags are really this retarded.

Maybe if you are easily susceptible to that sort of mind trick.

Its sad how true that is Its still kinda fun though.

But a lot of shows do do that. They are just shows with girls in school.

And thats the thing about SoL I like. Most of the comedy is derived from the characters personalities not from references and shit like that.

sleep tight smokes

Also
I've enjoyed the PS3 Tales games, though admittedly opinion on them is pretty divided. If you like real time JRPGs though (and in a way, the series is like a cousin to Star Ocean), you might want to put them in as possible reason to pick up a PS3.

But I like Friends. Fuck Rachel though.

i rly liked p5 but dat shit limped across da finish line for me tbh. the cleaner, akechi and shido I just reflected to death, mementos dungeon was weak and pointless, yaldaboath was like ayyyy just use dis soma at da right time so u can buff @ da right time n shieet

ryuji mah dude for life tho i wanted to ride off w/ him at da end n fuk niggas up solvin mysteries n what not

So a Flight to LA isn't $100
What the fuck, is this the only thing that we're cheaper than you in

Does that mean it's cheaper to fly to Ottawa to London than to just go to London for you burgers

yo i used 2 fuk jennifer aniston bak in da day

Why, they're shit games

Mementos was basically a lesser version of Tatarus. I wish it was easier for Death to appear though.

oh didin't beat dat nigga tho dayuum

It's shitty Seinfeld. They literally ripped off episodes and then made them less funny.

I liked the final boss alot, it reminded me of nyx avatar. I just wish the music was a little longer, i think the loop was like 3 minutes.

Nah most flights across the country that I've looked up have been like 300-500 American dollarydoos. Though I've only ever done it a few times so that might be more than average.

Seriously?
You don't have shit budget services that do it for cheap?

This is true.

(((they))) then did dis again w/ how i met yo bitch ass mom's or w/e

nigga was pretty tedious thooooo

What do you mean?
I'm sure if you obsessively looked and got a great deal you could get something half off but you'd need a flexible schedule and shit.

Night anons.

I didnt mind the length. It wouldnt make for a good final boss if it was only 10z15 mins long.

fucking wew

ah okay, that figures.
the twins seem pretty easy. When I stopped playing I already had them to 7 iirc. Never bothered with the politician, and the Moon…that's Hifumo Togo right? The Shogi chick? Her rank perks are way too good to ignore. I think I had her at 5 last i played.

oh, no. You use X and O for attacking too. You single press them to make a combo attack, like X, X, X is a light combo. O, O is a heavy combo. You hold down the X or O button to activate the skill. You can cancel your combo by activating a skill, which comes in handy sometimes and also fills your Bonus gauge up some.

yeah that's what im talking about. Maybe without the freeze, but yeah. That would've been a much better way to implement skills in SO3.

as a 10 hour movie, it fucking better be

never played a Tales game before. I've heard Zestiria and Xilia/Xilia 2 aren't shabby.

hmm you have my attention

i've heard in general that the infamous games rather, just the original trilogy are all pretty a-okay.

I mean like shit teir services like Jetstar and Tiger Air that often do shit like flights for $70 that's Melbourne to Brisbane or something sort of long like that

Its basically a movie with a boss fight every hour. Seriously theres hardly any stealth segments.

Oh nope don't think so.
Like I said though I never look into US flights cause why would I fly around here. Besides to go to a legal state to smoke I guess.

How far is your DUDE WEED LMAO state anyways

I live in the south. It won't be legal here for a very long time.

I'm not asking that
I'm asking how far away are you

naw unless I'm confused it's da nigga dat run da fan site. her shit is good but i didn't even realize she was in da church when i went. like i knew dey said yo dis bitch at da church but when i went there i just thought she wasn't there yet or sumn

HLLEYEAHMOFUCKA

yee

4 ritsu it's eitha MI for medial or colorado depending prolly on where essactly he sitauted.

ah sorry, thought there was 3 games with cole. I meant the first two games.

wew. Kojimbo really went for the CINEMATIC approach with that one, eh?

Oh! Hifumi Togo is the Star, my bad. Sun, Moon ,Star, etc. Got it mixed up.

Oh like most of the country. Colorado is close to the west coast, I'm close to the east. Both removed by a state from the coast give or take.

Yeah. Even 3 is killing me with the cut scenes. Barely played at all in the 2 hours I played today.

MI has medical I can get from out of state? What

Oh, that makes more sense.

Tales still seems to be the king of skill mapping, as at least in some entries you can set up to sixteen at once (and with Xillia 2, swapping weapons for the protag in combat even shifts out the arte mapping, so each weapon has it's own). Though, I suppose it comes down to whether or not a series is skill heavy or not. .hack//G.U. was ultimately a bit light on that, given that using skills caused a cooldown on both skills and item usage, prompting more strategic usage in my experiences; especially since you could use it to interrupt an enemy's own skills (or as counterattacks in the arena).

Well, Xillia and Xillia 2 I'd agree aren't bad, I rather liked them even if they're not my favorites. Haven't given Zesty a go yet myself, but from what I've seen there's heavy divide amongst anons, with more people on the "it's shit" side. Of course, people are all over the place anyhow with the series, as to "where it went bad", which entries are good, etc. I've even seen some say that anything past the first game is trash (which I certainly can't agree with), and of course there's Gracesfag who insists that game is the absolute pinnacle and other games people like in the series are just "meme games" but that's neither here nor there.

Anyhow, by "cousin series" I meant that both are real time JRPGs, and share similar roots. Originally, Tales of Phantasia was developed by a company called WolfTeam, and due to Namco's forcibly cutting shit (admittedly there's only so much you can do with even the largest SFC memory chips, and ToP is one of the biggest, along with SO1), some of the company branched off afterwards, namely three guys in particular, and founded Tri-Ace, which went on to make Star Ocean (which followed Tales' real time combat, albeit in 3D field to my knowledge; Tales kept doing solely 2D movement until sixth gen) and Valkyrie Profile (which seemed to follow the Norse elements Tales of Phanatsia had played with).

Personal opinion, but I've found Tales of Eternia, Symphonia, and Vesperia to be rather good starting points (depending on what systems you have access to), and as far as being easy to get into. That said, some people have stated in the past that they've had a number of issues trying to play the earlier games after the later, more refined ones, so keep that in mind.

well u prolly gotta be a resident tbh. but i'm guessin it's prolly not hard to buy sum medical second hand or prolly nigga look on craig's list there's prolly ppl w/ cards dat sell da shit on there tbh.

Montana if I was going to have to get it all shady like then whats the point on going vacation somewhere. The only reason I'd want to go to colorado is being able to buy all the neat shit legally in a store and not worry about getting arrested driving back to the hotel.

i'm jus answerin yo question troffally monica u cop a attitude 1 mo time nigga we throwin hands real talk

Best part with that image is despite the flying pyramids at "100% Nignog", there's still a nigger with a camel his fellow coons clearly don't give a shit about.

#dead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

wew

i guess. If you aren't careful it'll lead to you accidentally activating a skill, or not activating one instead, just depending.
that sounds pretty nice
Ah i'd forgotten that. It'd be a be pretty rough if things were like that in SO, i feel like.
i'm not privy to this user, but he sounds like a total faggot

ohoh so that's what you mean. Quite a history then really.

I've heard Symphonia is pretty much the go-to starter Tales game. I have access to all of those games though. I got a 360 for Vesperia and emulation for Eternia and Symphonia.

==(((unsolicited opinions on dat israel)))==

Abo, Boong, Centerlink Recipient, Digericoon, Ethanol Enthusiast, Fuel sniffer, Goon bag emptier, Hijabigorina, IQ 65, Jin, Koori, Lazy, Metho drinker, Nigger of Mud, Octane connosior, Petrol Sniffer, Queen of the Desert, Roadnapper, Sniffer, Tawoomba, Uluru, VB Can creator, Wagga Wagga, XR bait, Yarrawonga, Ziggazogger

I don't think control has been completely lost seeing as how I actually showed up to the exam

He really is. Granted, Graces is a fun entry, but claiming it "unflawed", shutting down any dissent about what it does wrong, and then claiming anything else people like is a fucking meme is retardation, and unfortunately he's in pretty much every Tales thread these days and I'm too weary of trying to argue with him about it. It's like that Holla Forums argument about jews: You can shut them down one day, and the next day he'll act as if nothing ever happened. I'm just using spoilers because I don't want to summon his autism into the thread by mentioning him.

Yeah, Phantasia's original script was the much longer "Tale Phantasia", and the game itself cuts the first arc entirely, abridges the second arc, and focuses on the third and final arc (Cless' adventure through time to kill a time-traveling space wizard). Aselia wiki covers it more, but be wary of spoilers.

It is, both in that it's easy to pick up, widely available (Namco has traditionally fucking sucked at marketing the series, and NoA handled the marketing for Symphonia here for them instead, and it sold very well, to the point it had the highest western sales until Xillia). The Gamecube version is dub only (and had the skits unvoiced here; still better than cutting skits like in Destiny and Eternia), while the PS3 version is dual audio. Unlike Abyss, unfortunately no one's found a way to undub patch the GC original, which is a shame since the GC original has the higher combat framerate.

Vesperia has a much extended PS3 version, and while it didn't come west, it has been fan-translated (requires a PS3 with CFW though). Still, the 360 version suffices, but it still feels like a beta compared to the later PS3 one, albeit a very high quality beta.

If you want more information, I'll be here a while.

Did you do well

yee

Not sure it counts if both names are pretty much the same thing. I mean, the goal is interchangable names, but those are a bit too similar, you know? At least Metho Drinker and Octane Connosior are different enough in tone.

Aight, i'm outta here.
Sleep tight guys.

understandable. That sounds pretty miserable

ah, i'm gonna head out, i appreciate all the info though.

I don't remember

For F then "Fucking white dog give me some of that sniff"

Also somewhat related, but I've seen some people before call the male protag of Star Ocean 2 "Spess Cress" for how similar he looks to Phantasia's protag.

If you want more info, ask again tomorrow 4 AM.

Do they just call ANY gasoline "sniff", or do they expect whitey to be getting high on it just like their retarded subhuman asses do?

Hello lover

Did you and The Gay Community enjoy the moment when you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Alimoney maker, Banker, Currency controller, Dime Collector, Europhobe, Family destroyer, Goldberg, Holohoaxer, Immigration lover, Job taker, Kike, Loaner, Money grabber, Nig importer, OP, Pedophile, Queer supporter, Rootless cosmopolitans, Shill, TV Excec, United Nations, Vidya ruiner, World running, Xeno, You, Zionist

Not any gasoline as some gasoline doesn't have the sniff in it now thanks to the abos sniffing it
They drink it now

I meant can/do they distinguish between gasoline types (some being gas fit for vehicles, others fit to get high on), or do they give it all the same term as "Sniff" and then get mad afterward that you gave them the bad stuff?

On that note, now I kind of want a drawfag to draw an Abo Sniffit from Mario huffing some petrol.

I dunno but there are sniff dealers who deal 1the sniff to communities where sniff is taken out of petrol selling it in Jack bottles