Skyrim Anti-CAGE mod?

I heard there was a CAGE (Continue After Game's Ending) mod for New Vegas. Is there a mod that does the opposite for Skyrim like give Skyrim an actual ending with a slideshow and shit? Have the game not just assume that you would finish all of those gayass side quests? I'm still not reinstall the game.

More like anti-CAKE mod for mark, hahaha

Your thread is trash and so are you.

Yes you meet Todd Howard in Jorrveskr and he says "Thank You So Much For To Playing My Game." He then gives you a congratulatory cake which you never eat because its a lie. Fontaine gives you the keys to Rapture, and you sit back and watch Halo explode.

lol

Arena didn't do this.
Daggerfall didn't do this.
Morrowind didn't do this.
Oblivion didn't do this.

Why the fuck would you want a main-line game of the series to fucking do this? It's not that kind of game.

Because the ending is doing the most important thing anyone will ever do in TES universe and all that does is stop something from happening. It doesn't even resolve the civil war.

What is with the influx of retards asking for mods for shit games that can never work? Good god, stop.

never been here for summer before?

It's summer, school is out, and cuckchan is shitting itself. That's why.

Why would you waste your time with anything but sex mods?

Just do the main quest last and/or stop playing dude

I'd play it.

Fuck that absolute hack. He used to draw these as a kid, but is now wasting his great talent on tracing cuckime. Some people bury all their talent.

The entire idea of the TES games is that every optional thing you do is never canon. The only things ever referenced in other games are the parts you're forced to complete.

There is no ending to the Civil War because they don't fuck care, and in the next TES game to reference the Skyrim Civil War, it will just say "both sides fought valiantly, each with a talented hero on their side, then the aldemeri domain won anyways lmao"

I'm more concerned about the number of non-native English speaks making threads recently. There was that retarded spic that pretended he spoke 10 languages and was in MENSA and made a couple threads, plus a few other random non-native speakers making threads.

the stuff he did as a kid is a lot worse than his tracing. maybe it's because he's copying better art.

Consider the following: All of the events of Skyrim (and the setting as portrayed in the game) are a simulacrum set up as some small part of some long con being played on the Aedra by the Elder Council.

Why are there so many thread lately about Shekylrim and Goyout 4? Did cuckchan have another exodus or is it already summer?

There is a mod like this, it's called uninstaller.

Bethesda is going to be revealing something at E3 and their shills want us to remember their games.

Cuckchan captcha malfunctioned and was out for a few hours like 2 days ago, so yes likely a few of them tried moving over.