Post your webms/mp4s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/SpodermanEleventyOne/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

Nice

Yes

Does anyone have good old griefing videos from the old days of GMod/CS:S/TF2? Or anything really, I need some good old screaming kids.

Idols were a mistake

more

Elves deserve to be raped then killed.

heres some vanilla user

does anyone have the webm's with pic related's autistic fox? or know what this autistic fox is called so I can track it down? can't find them. I've seen them before but can't find it by searching for them. webm unrelated

Can someone post that webm of a big tittied 3DPD getting fucked that was in one the last threads? I need it

The thread is still up isn't it? go get it right now before it gets deleted.

It might have been the thread before last, I'm not sure.

did you check at least?

Nevermind I found it.

Whenever a browse a thread that has too many attachments it crashes my browser, hence why I asked if anyone else had already saved it. I managed to get it this time however.

Good on you for getting it.

So why does he wear the mask?

You can clearly see he's a big guy.

This is something I would do, unfortunately.

Here's some garbage OC I just made.

how many half A presses did that take?

Jesus christ this is like a look into a timecapsule,
The internet was a fucking mistake.
Also jesus fuck I forgot about that faggot Chris Crocker. Jesus I hope he got pozzed up and died.

I heard you like memes

You can clearly see the part where he openly looking at his cards before drawing.

I'm not sure what I expected.

The triforce of power is expected to be in ganon's hands user, they're talking about the two remaining ones. It's not that strange.

I always wondered why no one ever asked about where the triforce of courage was.

Japan was a mistake

Movie name please?

here's some OC that I stole from youtube without the authors approval

Full thing. Sounds pretty good, actually.

There's already a version of that webm with with sound, why are posting the cuckchan version?

Where are these from? Or did you make them yourself?

it's from embed channel

Its Spergfox, narrating the life of Groginald the autistic Big-Headed Fox. The creator channel is here youtube.com/user/SpodermanEleventyOne/videos

I have the webm, so Im going to post them. Enjoy.

Truly a crime against humanity.

Can somebody explain to me what the fuck is going on in that webm?

18 yr old and kid got stuck in elevator, family goes ape shit because the staff tell them to wait and prize upon the doors instead

Dumbasses.

….What the fuck happened to Macross?

for a second i thought she sucking a cock on that thumbnail

it's almost summer. Can't wait to get to Spain and have a great time

where exactly amigo

I would like the song from the Totoro one, not sure what version of Totoro song it is.

That's some remarkable autism.

I rike it.

Lets just say near Gerona.

Maybe this one? Or the other one?

The one from my post( The last one), dumb.

LET THE WATERS ROAR, JACK

Gondola time?

Yes.

Is that supposed to be a max payne 3 gondola?

Contributing

It's pretty accurate in my opinnion.

Not saying it wasn't accurate, I was just unsure.

Oops, that was the shitty encode.

That's pretty near, you'll now it's me when I notice ur bulge

The thought is troubling but exciting at the same time.

Goddamn spoiler box kept getting auto-checked

I never noticed this, but look at the picture on the wall. The family portrait only shows a mother father, and one child. Is Gondola sad because he wish he had a brother, or because the brother he used to play vidyah with died?

user, it's clear his blue cap friend used to be like a brother to him but he moved on from video games long ago, now red cap gondola is alone

WORSHIP THE MAHARAJA AND WATCH SMACKDOWN LIVE TONIGHT

Imagine these.

But with YouTube "fandubs"

RIP Demoscene

Is this the Gondola thread?

Forgot I had some more.

Do you have the other red pill webms from this show?

The actual Demo would fit in the leftover space in my webm, very impressive.

This is what v2 was for

jej

Is getting that big natural or are there roids involved or what?

(((Pure coincidence)))

That made me laugh uncontrollably, user

rope yourself faggot

I am now reminded of all my high school buddies who believe all this shit years down the road.

Is that the Scotsman?

…That's actually pretty fucking cool.

When he's doing the spades, maybe, but when he lays out the rest of the deck? That's some fucking crazy shit there.

Ew.

go back to tumblr jojofag

No

Chris Crocker is still a faggot but he's much less of a faggot these days

Im surprised its not Get Down On It

huh slow thread

Who is that comedian in third webm?
I have not many webm saved, so here's a spicy bait reaction, and the happening webm.

Fresh gondola.

Truly we need more TAS videos that are as much fun as the first few minutes of this one. Do you have any more 2p TAS videos?

Do you have any tips for diminishing the file sizes on these without raping the quality?

Did Mark Hamill do the first one? It's too good of an impression not to be.

The one with the chink always amazes me.
Isn't that same one that did the ketchup video?
Is she on youtube or some obscure gook site?

a youtuber, apparently.

source on the pic? it looks explorable and dense as fuck

Wasn't him.

It's all makeup, dude. Even when a gook hits a jackpot in the genetic lottery, the only way they can look like that is with some heavy duty makeover. Also no idea, I just get them from assorted places, mostly here.

It amazes me not because of her looks but because of what she is doing. It's so fucking stupid.

Never gets old

Song for the third?

I'd also like this song too

Sorry, digits. If I knew, I'd tell you. Kind of like this one I'd love to know the name of.

What's this about an orb ?

Don't know the artist or anything.

yeah im a fucking dunce when it comes to these things

No, I meant I don't either.

It's an 8-bit demake of "Emotion" from Pokemon Black and White.

MGS V - "Elegia" /watch?v=k0ttxactpZ4

Yep

Anyone have the webm of that nip drinking a two liter of coke and singing a song while burping?

I'll be honest, the animation is okay and all but the characters are so bland. I loved EEnE but this isn't doing it for me.

that's Ricky Jay, you ignorant fuck. He's pretty much the grandmaster of card tricks.

Stan's right though, Death of Superman was shit

this game makes my dick hard

As I was once spoonfed, so shall I spoonfeed today. This debt is now paid.

fuck does anyone remember the sauce on the music, in the gondola webm? i remember that it got posted awhile ago, all i remember about it is that it was a youtube video with a static yellow image on it, not just yellow there was stuff written on it and designs and such of the band by all i can remember is that it was yellow

trash stepmania song tbh

It takes skills to watch the map and control your sight so that shit doesn't happen.

Can a kind user post the whole Inferno Cop series? i seem to missed episode 11

why is the webm censored?
you just gotta go to cuteboys to see kids being raped

You have the second duel at the end of the movie?

Now imagine the same video about jew. Won't be funny anymore for normalfags, wouldn't it be?

Whats the source on the video

You are aware this video is evidently a parody of jew stuff, right? It's not even the only one!

aye, it's looking fucking hot

Beware the Eternal Anglo and his cohort, the Eternal Baguette!

Ok, which one of the numerous people are you with a chip on the shoulder about Britain?

Please, get to the back of the line. no shoving there are a number of others waiting their turn

are you sure mate?

thanks mate

nope sorry user

w-w-where are the subtitles?
-t. weeb

Goddamn is that Chris-chan?

True and Honest.

Wow, there's fire? How many decades until it gets good mods and gameplay?

Probably from NEVER to EVER but at least there's such features as bush and bamboo that can do absolutely nothing.

Nice.

Is this from anything specifically? The last one is especially cute.

Back to the cuckshed.

I'm really surprised nobody asked for sauce. Who made this?

What is this autistic shit

that's probably because it's in the bottom left corner, dingus

normalfag shit

Okay, everytime time I click a post number, I open a new tabe, and it's pissing me off. Anyone else experience this shit?

Yep. Jim fucked Holla Forums again.

Yup been like this all day. Real annoying.

This shit makes me cringe so much.

Just finished rendering

Fuck off with normalfag tier shit. Kill yourself.

(2=0)

I've considered hunting before, but was always on the fence about it. Now I'm sure I won't. I guess I'd still be OK hunting birds. Just not hogs.

This is a post-exodus halfchan meme. Kill yourself.

I came here to laugh at you.

Drink bleach, crossposter.

You sure seem to know a lot about cuckchan memes. If cuckchan find amusement in half a press' thats news to me but I haven't a clue whats been going on there.

I looked it up after we got a flood of it out of nowhere, several months ago.

dang

this is pretty dope

I beg to differ user, if fucked up liberal-on-principle deviants can come out of dignified family men who's to say it can't happen the other way around?

it's kind of like that one cycle about cultures, where strong men create good times which creates weak men which creates bad times which creates strong men (someone must have that image), I think it could apply to family life as well.

Not really, because Whites, or the West in general cannot exist without Christianity, which was already destroyed
The west needed christianity to teach them the importance of family unit as the backbone for civilization (Chinese figured that out on their own so they were there all the time while The Egyptians, Romans or Greeks fell into chaos)
It has been steadily chipped away at to the point it's figuratively impossible to create a family in the west.
The west was destroyed through apathy.
Now it's only natural a superior culture like Islam is taking over.
Nature doesn't give a fuck, the real winner is the conqueror who gets a lot of offspring
Though I'd rather chinks went and colonized the west like they do in Africa.

Where do the gondola videos come from?

leftypol, all muslim civilization is is the consumption of existing civilization until there's nothing left to consume, they are parasites

who says whites need Christianity to exist?
and even if they do, who says it has been destroyed to a point it's unsalvageable?
At the end of the day ideologies and ways of life are a dime a dozen, and the cyclical nature of cultures tells us that while the future may look very different, family values will never truly be extinct the same way progressiveness will never truly be extinct, both for better and for worse.

Even if Christianity is for some reason the only way Whites can adopt a healthy family life, whose to say a group of people won't stand up and say "no, this is kind of bullshit, we're reverting to old testament ideals", and whose to say this won't catch on?

Hunting's not a precise art and wild hogs are tough fuckers in the first place. Yeah, sometimes you miss the vitals and the animal starts screaming, it's a living thing, we do that and I have known stronger men than me who can't handle a hog's death knell.

That said if you live in the country you'll sometimes not have a choice, especially when it comes to hogs. Wild hogs are not only dangerous, they're destructive. For reference, I have a rather large black bear on my property, she's about 5 ft. standing. I'll leave her alone unless she's about during winter. I would never willingly leave a wild hog alive anywhere near my property.

The founding fathers weren't even Christian, and it's because they WEREN'T that the US has lasted as long as it has. Every theocracy that has ever been, Christian or not, has inevitably resulted in mass human rights violations. In fact, as far as I'm aware, the whole SJW thing is the first regressive movement in the US that was not also following or accompanied by a surge in Christianity, and SJWs basically needed the entirety of higher education behind them to get as far as they have. And because they think they're progressive, despite wanting to bring back segregation and legalize violence towards people they don't like.

This is bait, right?

I'm not criticizing the hunters. I'm just saying that, seeing it in action, I decided I wouldn't want to do it.
However, if push came to shove, I could put down a wild animal, if it was necessary to protect myself, other people, or my property.

why is staying over the size limit so hard
why is all my shit so heavy

They breed fast and in large number, eliminate inferior europeans, spread their ideology the fastest, control their women.
You tell me.

Being stupid enough to invite parasites to destroy you is a dead giveaway of being retarded ergo inferior.
if someone proclaims to be a genius, yet knowingly eats shit and dies, was that really smart?
Islam is the same as it was 300 years ago.

The media, the schools and the government, you stupid putz

Nigger, half of them are literal inbred retards. They are getting to the point where they can't even fuck without their children dying in childbirth if not for Western medical care. Their religion encourages this, and they are never, ever going to see a reform to change this because every time someone does they get car bombed.

"at… at least they breed like rabbits

Weren't the media, the schools and the government the ones who at some point shunned away liberal ideologies and strongly encourage conservatism and family values?

Don't be so dramatic, everything is shit, but everything is shit in cycle.
no way of life is ever truly dead.

Wish I had to source on this song.

This is cute as fuck.

any idea what the song is?

I need more webms like webm related.
I feel the need to have the entire Command & Conquer OST on my hard drive

Gotchu user

I don't even know where to start with this post
Nope. The west had figured out patriarchal monogamy long before Christianity. Christianity did accomplish a lot of other good stuff like banning cousin marriage and creating a unifying cultural identity for Europe (it also has the virtue of being true, which is the only thing that really matters), but we pretty much figured out the basics before that.
This is outgroup homogeneity bias, the reality is China had more than its fair share of chaos, most of us just don't study their history closely enough to know about all the stupid shit they got up to.
Muslims are a bunch of inbred degenerates who will crumble the instant they're faced with a real foe who doesn't fuck around. Their IQ is roughly the same as niggers in America thanks to their absurdly high rate of inbreeding, which also makes it impossible for them to run effective states because tribal loyalties dominate national loyalties. The only thing Islam does well is pump out babies.
Chinks will never make good colonists. It just isn't in their blood. They'll be out of Africa or irrelevant there within the century.

Someone post that WW2 webm from those guys. It's good shit.

is that a touch of the 'tism i sense in the little loli?

Thanks user

Anyone who didn't play some variation of 'the floor is lava' as a kid is probably a faglord

you are the reason education is now only about test scores

Same artist, but this one's even better.

Thanks doc

Here you go. Just finished making it

It's exactly because of faggots like you that the word autism means nothing anymore.

Many thanks user

Where did your childhood went user? even as a wee lad you must have made up some games

Damn that's nice, but you came abit too late since the thread is already past it's bump limit, be sure to post it in the next thread user

yea i just noticed it. Will repost it in the next thread with the other two i have.

Thanks doc, I was worried, I kept missing my appointments recently

Funny as hell, since your IQ seems to have led to mental gymnastics in lieu of "cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish"
So instead of reproducing you import those "subhuman IQ niggers" by millions and wait as they outbreed you while aborting every child of your own.

Luckily you're so smart and compassionate you let those inbred retards swarm you by the millions so they replace your population which is literally "to smart too reproduec"

I miss when you guys defaulted to "cumskin."

Here, I'll emphasize the stupid part of what you're implying.

>ALL white people are failing to breed, everywhere, regardless of how many children they have

My fucking HEART.

You are attributing the actions and words of Jews to white people.

Fucking kill yourself, preferably with a delousing agent. Hanz is waiting.

But apparently not smart enough to know the difference between "to" and "too".

hownew.ru

Simply ebin.

get out, newfag

Where's this from?

youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA

I'm surprised someone didn't do this sooner