The Future of Gaming

What is the future of gaming? I think it's idols. Prove me wrong.

Idol traps
And irl robot waifus

EVERY WEEK WITH THIS SHIT FUCK OFF YOU IDOLTRASH DICK SUCKING MONGOLOID

idols a big fat shit

this looks fucking awesome

hey look another shit thread for a one-liner of a rhetorical question

Complete ban on video games if we are lucky.

Posting best girl

Mobile phones and less gameplay.

Future is PC and mobile phones

The only future that I can see is one were western companies double down on dumbing down games and were japs only pander to the neet and weeb demographic with low energy dating sims and idol garbage

It's true. Normally I wouldn't play garbage like Granblue, but the cute girls make me do it.

This is why weeaboos are trash and always will be trash and why anime pre 2006 is superior in every way.

The future of gaming is a console small enough to fit in a backpack connected to a 3rd-gen VR display with gloves as an input device and that streams games from a server via a subscription service.

And we can't stop it.

What's going to happen is video games are going to progressively get closer to the point of true mediocrity where they'll become unplayable. Publishers will continue to grind out as many formulaic, boring, unmemorable games as they can. They'll break as much of the original game off they can to sell in as many pieces of DLC as they can. They'll force political correctness so they can be as inoffensive as possible. They're going to buy out the development firms that gave you that one diamond in a sea of shit because they can't organically grow. They're going to keep torturing the very medium you escaped reality with and built your childhood around because after vidya got popular, too many casuals and retards have proven to not only buy this hyped-up shit every single fucking time, but they will defend this shit to the point it makes a religious flamewar look sane and cordial.

I want off this ride

It's not idols because it fucking killed itself with horrible pay to roll a number generator mechanics. The last good idolmaster games was on the PSP and it was called THE [email protected]/* */ SP.

Enjoy your shitty glorified free capsule toy games, cinderella faggots.

RUGGASMALLS

Just don't roll if it bothers you so must.

I'm late, but here are the real nigga idols. It's fairly hard to find decent non-lewd Pripara art.