Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!N6hWFKSR!hItpmw2hUog1ObcePSkqbO7QR9Jy-lsUhSJY_QdQYsM
mcleodgaming.com/2017/05/ssf2-beta-release-1-1-0-is-now-available
mcleodgaming.com/downloads/SSF2BetaSetup.exe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

released*

D&A when?

It's fucking today, yo! not december

30 seconds in and its already better than the garbage Wii U shitpile we got.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore if this is what's considered a welcome addition to this overrated party game.

At least you can actually differentiate these guys instead of adding generic fucking characters that only hardcore FE shiteaters would have wanted.

If they ever do add anime characters in the real smash, it would sell like hotcakes and be an absolute marvel for normalfags. They have a little 'tism too, you bet.

most played character now.

seriously though, if they were smart they could take everyones money.

You mean whores?

The site is totally overloaded

What the fuck, nigger.
FUCK YOU, NINTENDO; PUT SOMETHING COOL LIKE THAT INTO REAL SMASH.

Did they ever actually get alternate palettes for characters, or are they just hue/saturation settings in the game still? All the alt colors were fucking ugly because they were just color-tweaks in Flash rather than different colors.

Does it still run like shit?

This would be funny

minecraft steve
lich king
skyrim guy
D.Va / Reaper
master chief
monkey d luffy
steven universe
spiderman
heavy weapons guy
kerrigan / Artanis
Gordan freeman
big daddy
ezio auditori
spyro

Is the swf/.exe hosted anywhere besides Macleod's website so I can actually give it a go?

It was a joke.

Luffy's already there

mega.nz/#!N6hWFKSR!hItpmw2hUog1ObcePSkqbO7QR9Jy-lsUhSJY_QdQYsM

The amount of garbage Holla Forums swallows to be spite Nintendo is fucking amazing.

Does it have Phoenix Wright?

That's the great thing about a free game; if it's real absolute irredeemable shit, you can just delete it and you don't have to justify spending $60 on it.

Thanks a ton.

you saved my life

How's SFV treating ya, tourneyfag?

Theres joypad support, right?

There is. I mean, it's not good because Flash isn't exactly programmed to recognize differences in tilts, but it's there.

Yah Hell no Once I saw Sora Luffy and Naruto This thing is pure trash in my eyes

No. The amount of garbage Holla Forums swallows to appease Nintendo is fucking amazing.

just pretend that those characters dont exist.

You mean an Imperial Guard Heavy Weapons team

But cloud and nonames from FE are alright?

Final Smashes seem to have been removed. No option for them in training or in the item-selections.

Crusade does

No final smashes seems to break one of the events, as it requires a final smash to complete.

Didn't they have a campaign mode called Flash of Shadows or something? What became of that?

Source?

Logic behind the inclusion and retention of the anime characters was "i already put so much work into them so i'm not gonna scrap them!" so that went completely out the window with the removal of Final Smashes and Smash Balls.

I'm going to assume things like Final Smashes, story mode, and the glitch that makes assist trophies get stuck in the falling state will all be dealt with in future updates. In other words, never now that they're out in the open and Nintendo's got them in their sights.

Holy shit why does this seem like a great ship

I meant the ballot thing.

AM2R and even Pokemon Uranium got out a patch before they were taken off the internet.

Nintendos game's were pretty top tier growing up.
I think its ingrained fanboyism from playing them for so long; since the industry has gone to shit, its honestly seems like a case of denial, Nintendo is basically the last big one to fall and nobody wants to acknowledge its long gone bad

I think the ballot thing was primarily referring to the kind of entry-level anime autism that pervades the younger Smash community as well as fangames like these. Super Smash Flash had Inuyasha in it, for instance, and SSF2 includes out-of-place oddballs like Ichigo and Naruto.

Because they're both insecure cute shotas.

Also the parts of the game that aren't blatantly ripped off from Brawl feel shoddy.

Remove narudo

No hate fr Ichigo?

Remove Shonen Jump

You nailed it right in the head. The people who are loudest about Nintendo being shit now, are the same people who's standards have remained high from playing their older games at a young age, like me!

Naruto, Goku and others are vidya characters too.

Dude, just go full on masturbatory fantasy with Super Smash Bros. Infinite. At least 40 sonic characters and a full lineup of touhou, dragon ball, and other random anime shit. Never mind 600 stages.

I pirated the newest mario tennis and it's just depressing.

I pirated EVERYTHING and its depressing. The last first party game I bought legally was Bowser's Inside Story and Pokemon Soulsilver.

Characters have a higher priority over an item that activates a super move in that case, and not having final smashes doesn't affect the overall gameplay that much anyways other than that one event.

Well the fact remains he removed a part of the game, especially when the rest of it totally and completely reeks of Brawl.

The fags who came in late need to realize: the earlier versions of this game did have Final Smashes. They even went through a couple different iterations; Mario briefly had a powered-up Fire Mario transformation before it got changed back to his Mario Finale, Sora had a QTE final smash that got scrapped because it was fucking shit, I think they even went back and forth between making Super Sonic like in Brawl or like Wario-Man.
They'll put final smashes back in later no doubt, they're just doing some general balancing first.

Where can I download this?

Mcleod gaming

mcleodgaming.com/2017/05/ssf2-beta-release-1-1-0-is-now-available
From the official site:
So they'll be there, but are pretty glitchy at the moment
Also how do you clear Sora's "Defeat 99 Heartless" event? The Mr Game and Watches pill up really fast and Sora is fucking shit at killing things (at least imo)

That tickled my funny bone

Not Smash Flash, you fucking inbreed, Smash Bros Infinite.
And I wanna know this too, I'm not familiar with the finer points behind finding a working Brawl iso and patching all this shit in.

Don't bother, i can assure you all of those custom characters will feel and play like shit. Not to mention it fucking Brawl, not even PM.

Look, I can either waste time on a shitty Brawl clone with 35 characters that runs on Flash, or I can waste time on a shitty Brawl clone with 99 characters that runs on the original engine. Which one do you think I'll have more fun with overall.

Just fucking google Super Smash Bros. Infinite then, faggot.

How about you take a little initiative and find out for yourselves you mongs.

I want to mention that Smash Flash 2 feels like a faster Smash 64 in that it has a much better combo game than Brawl or Smash 4 without relying on the two main Melee tech. The game has around melee gravity, everyone has globally reduced landing lag, and high hitstun and conserving running momentum to your jumps exist. All Infinite has going for it is that it's an unfocused clusterfuck.

Where's the .swf rip?

Here

The game is too big to be a simple .swf file. The actual download link is below
mcleodgaming.com/downloads/SSF2BetaSetup.exe
No Linux build as of now, so just Wine it if it works

It's not really that odd: the only reason these guys made it in is because they had fully featured sprite sheets from the Shonen Jump fighting games for the DS. Having a fully featured sprite sheet is practically a pre-requisite to getting into SSF unless McLeodgaming actually wanted to make sprites from scratch.

I was told Chuckles was in this. Who removed chuckle.

The first game was definitely all pre-existing sprite sheets (even the shitty Mario sprite that was a poorly edited version of Mega Man X came from a shitty page on The Spriters Resource), but for the second, they actually made a bunch of new sprites. Like, everyone who wasn't already in either Jump Ultimate Stars or Tales Of GBA is a custom sprite. Hell, back in the early years of this project they wanted to add a couple of their OCs, including a teleporting dude in a white suit with a scythe named Azrael and the triumphant return of Blade the Hedgehog. Shit was cash.
Also don't forget the original game had fucking Mr. Incredible.

Knuckles was never in SSF2, he was in Smash Flash 1 and Project M

to they WANT to get a C&D?

They have been doing that several times over the past decade.

Nintendo's C&D rampage only began a couple of years ago.