What's her name, Holla Forums?

ur mum

Playmobile Pirates DS.

Dong Freeze, Bayonetta 2, Kirby Rainbow Curse
Pretty much any short wii u exclusive that I finished in one sitting

ib4 >game

Best futa, nice taste.

All of them?
I mean what's the point of playing the same thing twice?

Am I the only person that only plays through games once and moves on? occasionally I'll go back and play something that I haven't for years, but usually If I've finished a game I don't see a point in going back for another round, no matter how good it is.

also pic related

Bioshock is shit.

Some of them are designed to be replayed. Others have different paths through them. Some still have secrets that you just wouldn't find on your first playthrough.

I'd rather play the next game anyway.

Halo 1-Reach

Xenoblade Chronicles

Rocket Slime, System Shock 2, Stalker: SOC, and the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

VtM:B

Still the undisputed GOTYAY

Also, weird as fuck that Dark Souls is engraved in my memory. Whenever i think of a DS2 or DS3 memory,it's just memories from Dark Souls that i thought were from the sequels.

You joke but no other story fulfilled my an hero fetish that completely.

I'm far too autistic to play a game only once

The game I finished a few days ago and never intend to play again was quite shit. Full of bugs and bad/stupid mechanics, I kept hoping it would become as good as the first one story wise, but there was only a short promising peak in the middle after which it plummeted down like a brick with afterburners. But it was cheap, so whatever.

Nier Automata, because I did just finish it yesterday

I achieved endings A-E and a handful of the other endings. I let it wipe my save data.

2B is overrated. A2 a best

Berserkbot was always best

Spelunky.

truth. She's cuter than 2B too.

Gothic 2 and Vagrant Story

pleb

Red Alert 2

> not knowing A2 is superior because she's more driven, has better combat skills, and is cuter