The Sims 4

Sims 4 parenthood pack will come out tomorrow. You will be able to teach your children things, and educate them as a parent. Their character will now change depending on how you raise them. And yes, i hope it will get cracked sooner than toddlers and vampires were.
Hour long explanation video (not the one embedded)
youtube.com/watch?v=hnqF9PYoB2E
So, opinions on this?

Also this is general sims thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/r0ofl6sydyz45sl/Hugo Boss.rar
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17840188/_The_Sims_4_Parenthood_Update_v1.13.10.1010_and_Crack_
games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30241-the-sims-4-parenthood-game-pack-crack
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/Maxis match content
sims4.aroundthesims3.com/
ohmysims404.tumblr.com/tagged/Download:-New-Mesh
mystufforigin.blogspot.co.nz/
simsontherope.tumblr.com/
ts4maxismatch.tumblr.com/
oepusims.tumblr.com/
peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/
lumialoversims.tumblr.com/
faalq.tumblr.com/
blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailList.nhn?blogId=jinhee_a&from=postList&categoryNo=99&parentCategoryNo=99
modthesims.info/m/178282
tamosim.blogspot.com/
heihu.tumblr.com/moxicc
inakh.tumblr.com/
cc-colorful.net/DL/menu.html
mkstudio684.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-4.html
roseum.jp/
kijiko-catfood.com/
imadako.tumblr.com/
misaki0218.blog98.fc2.com/
angelkwan6.wixsite.com/studiok/
poponopun.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will The Sims 4 ever become viable as a full replacement for The Sims 3?

How is modding currently for The Sims 4?

I really like the new improved art style, it blows the fuck out of the old one, but I really want some stability too, The Sims 3 just shat itself with loads of expansions in terms of performance, it makes modded Skyrim look like fucking Quake.

Are there any new occults in this pack?
I'm not gonna lie. Having mermaids and fairies and shit made my dick rock hard while playing sims 3.
They've had like 2 expansions without any occults and fucking hell that just makes me not want to play and doubly not want to buy.

Well, parenting pack is obviously not occult. Its mainly for those people who are into child raising simulators. Also we already have Vampires, Plantoids and Aliens. There's also sorcerer mod.

Well, so far pets and seasons are not even on horizon. I believe sims 4 won't even have one of them at this point. Probably Pets will be a final expansion or something. I doubt they will add sims 3 horses, probably only dogs and cats like in sims 2. I want my endless winter god damnit
As far for everything else everything is in check, WhickedWhims is a good replacement for KinkyWorld and people created and converted far more cc for sims 4 than there ever were for sims 3. For me its already a replacement.

Also i found a way how to deal with long loadings on Sims 4 when you have thousands of Custom Content. You just download Sims 4 Studio and merge your CC into big packages of 2gb. After that i had like Clothes.package, Hair.package, Furniture.package and so on. The game loaded 5 times faster while music was still playing the first time. That was amazing discovery, practically the only fix for this shit instead of reducing amount of cc. Because it loads long not because of size of the content, but because all those packages load into your memory and not only affect loadings, but also performance of the game, since they are always in your RAM.

I guess that's helpful, man I wish The Sims had a competitor, look at how easily Cities Skylines blew Sim City's latest efforts the fuck out.

Why isn't there any anyway?

They had some interesting competitors in the past. I wish EA games didn't killed off the market with their bullshit.

By the way guys, any of you have modding skills? I found german uniform, but it has no swastika. If you are interested, i am sharing this with you.
mediafire.com/file/r0ofl6sydyz45sl/Hugo Boss.rar

Another pack to jew people out of money that should have been in the base game. Fuck EA.

Im not one for the crazy overly cartoony style. So the artstyle is shit to me.

I'm playing with a decent amount of mods and the latest expansions. Startup loading time increased slightly as I added more mods but other than that it runs great.
I think the modding has picked up and it has advanced far enough that I don't have any major complaints and more will come in time.
No automatic climax and proper ending animations for sex scenes is the #1 thing that bothers me right now.

Yeah Sims 3 was a fucking mess with just the expansions installed.

Oh boy you don't know. Everything cartoony can be replaced. There's lots of realistic high resolution furniture and walls, replacer for high polygon legs by untraditionalnerd, replacers for more detailed bodies with 3d nipples and vaginas, replaces for skin that make it look more realistic and lots of high res hair/eyes/eyebrows to choose from.

This is still disgusting, looks like something from second life or a plastic doll

I really wish there was better alternatives

Even though i like the game (because i love anything where i can be rising children/families) i understand your frustration. The worst part is that there probably won't even be sims 5. Instead there will be some continuation of sims online/sims freeplay for mobile shit and consoles at the same time.
At least that's what recent EA's business practices say. Maxis already works at 1/5 of its original staff members.

Sims 4 is the last proper sims game. Just like NFS Carbon was the last proper NFS game. We are going to see husks of sims in the future. So you choose either 2, 3 or 4 to mod and stick with it as the only choice today or in the near future if you want human life simulator.

ftfy

Also, Sims 1 had the best setting and atmosphere
I wish I was 12 again

I honestly never did any of those things in the original game despite having played it on launch.

You forgot the best one.

Eventually i decided to not use that shit at all and just stick to body replacers.

Come on, it's the sims. Are you shocked that the type of faggots that would pay for the sims 4 are not the same faggots that would bitch about gender sliders?

I was expecting normalfags be family men who just want non-violent video games. I was not expecting general male user base of sims to be homosexuals. Eventually i learned the hard way that i am straight male minority of sims players.

It's a game for women user, it's "playing house: the video game" what do you really expect?

Call me when the crack is out.

Its just the problem grows deeper. Number of places where you can safely talk about sims 4 without tumblr degenerates is pretty low.

The money is not the worst part. Origin spyware is.

Sure, and I want to skip the civic nationalist stage and go straight to the 4th reich. Tell me when you get your wish. :^)

Also the best music.

Where is pets and seasons at for fuck sake?!

Never ever. In 2015 they cut off half of the studio. Its a miracle that anything for this game ever comes up at all.
Guillaume Pierre (main game designer) was fired. Fat jewess by pseudo name "SimGuruMegs" is designing expansions now. SimGuruKimmi is responsible for autistic cartoonish design of sims 4, and she's a huge weeaboo.

LGR's review of the new pack is out. His reviews are usually very honest and fair. I hope he's getting all of this Sims 4 stuff as gifts though, how much is owning everything up to now?

What if i want to teach my kid how to be Holla Forums or teach some kid how to be an asperger reddit fag.

Oh boy i love his reviews. Used to select with them which packs are garbage or good for sims 3.

I used to watch his videos when he was just starting, for some reason he blocked my account from commenting, and turned into a reddit asshole.

i'm getting some funny ideas

don't we all?

its pretty tame and it doesn't let you do anything thats fun.

Judging by youtube comments, you are not alone.

Unknown, it's kind of like Elder Scrolls, the series is nowhere near what it could be even given where the games themselves focus effort, and the games aren't even particularly exensive to make compared to most other games but still the games have 0 competition, I haven't even seen an Indie scrolls game, wouldn't give a fuck if the graphics were as detailed as Daggerfall either.

Not a single one of those came close to being like The Sims.

Animals always were themes of all early cartoons. Those people who made them would never understand the mistakes they made.

It existed before them in books and children stories, if anyone is to blame is the guy who conceived the idea that fantasy animals can talk and live as humans

they are not to blame, they were just making easy animations like talking mouses and such since a human is harder to draw. they never realized what cancer they released.

Which should I play between Sims 2 and 3?

I meant 1 and 2

Sims 1 has aged terribly in my opinion. The only reason to play it today would be nostalgia's sake. Sims 2 is great and often called the best in the series. In my opinion though, 3 is the best, just get some mods and don't install the shit packs. Avoid 4 like the plague. Nothing can save it.

The Egyptians?

Oh I'd teach my kids some things all right, if you know what I mean

Pretty much the entire target audience is satisfied with it as a series. It'd be fairly hard for a new competitor to break into the market.

I'd love to see the a Sims competitor akin to how Cities:Skylines showed up to compete with Simcity. EA is being left absolutely unchecked with Sims 4 and they're only getting shittier and greedier by the day. And for the love of god, let the competing game have the necessary comfy game elements to start with, without expansions. Weather in the base game should be a must for a life simulator.

They aren't, though. I hear Sims fans complaining all the time. Everyone understands they're being Jews. If they had competition, then we'd probably see a lot of people jumping ship, if only because it means they don't have to shell out hundreds for a complete game.

This, I'm sure a lot of Sims fans would switch if there was anything similar to even switch to. EA has a stranglehold on all of them.

You have shit taste, my man.

They both have their own bonuses. Play 1 if you like the silly shit and prefer something less kiddy. Sims 2 is more directly about the sims themselves and is more kiddy, but it's deeper in some ways. They're both fun in their own right.

Yea, he acknowledges that he's getting these as gifts. He makes fun of it, too. Laughs about the fact that EA seems to not realize he's trashing most of these games they give him to review.

Sims 1 is severely lacking in all kinds of features. It's shit as a life simulator, that can't really be denied. No aging, no family trees or any way to set family relationships, etc. Like I said, the only reason to play it would be for nostalgia, or just to fuck around with something. Sims 2 is a direct upgrade to it in almost every way. Though, Sims 1 music is great.

Your complaints are only valid if you just play Sims as a generational player. Sims 2 is what introduced that. Sims 1 is great beyond that. Especially with all the expansions. It's also worth nothing that this was originally supposed to be an architecture simulator, anyway. It makes sense that it lacks some things.
It also aged far better than the Sims 2 just because of the art style.

I'm starting to prefer Sims 3 over 4 honestly, it's not much the content but I just feel like the sims in 3 are smarter, the multitasking is fucking retarded at times. You can give a sim an order and the fuckers will ignore it in seconds when you switch to another sim and you can change the options for autonomy but it's either to micro manage them or give them full autonomy there no in between like in 3. Also you basically teleport everywhere, I would have a problem with it if your sim actually walked out or something. So far the only thing I enjoyed is playing with wicked sims, better graphics, the detective job even though that shit is either hit or miss with suspects and the fact that you can piss off your neighbor into a heart attack. So many unneeded skills and other retarded shit like if you talk your neighbor outside of your home somehow it flags him for being welcomed in and sometimes it's a pain in the ass to get them to leave your home.

But sims 3 with kinky world is far better.

I will point out that Sims 3 runs great, as long as you choose the right expansions and packs to use. You can neglect most of the expansions and still get the full experience with minimal performance loss compared to vanilla, or if you're wanting to be a completionist the only irredeemable performance hog is the island paradise one. There's guides you can follow to make the game mostly stable. Even I made one, not sure where I put it.

You know what would make that post even better? Posting what the "right" expansions areFaggot

I can't wait to teach my wife's son about the patriarchy.

Oh wait I'm not a closeted homosexual so I don't play Sims.

Doesn't it use Comic Sans for a majority of the text?

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how the gameplay itself looks. The 2D/3D look from old games like this or Abe's Oddysee has ultimately aged better than the 3D games that came in the generation after.

I remember playing the PS2 version of The Sims (1) a long time ago. I wish the PC versions had custom scenarios like the rags to riches campaign of the first game on console; having preset goals to strive for with special events and twists to keep it interesting was great

Seasons, Pets, and Generations cover most of the essential gameplay of 3. Ambitions, Nightlife and Showtime would be the runners up in that they add content but it's not as important. Everything else can be left off and doesn't add anything of interest that would fit with the base game.

As for patching the game itself to run better, it comes down to applying a LAA patch to the Sins 3 .exe to allocate more RAM and running the game with an FPS limiter capped at 30FPS. Additionally, go into the game, general settings and disable the shop mode and memories.

Using these tactics, you can get away with a mostly smooth Sims 3 experience. I have an FX-8350 and even in the Showtime neighborhood with all expansions and stuff packs I have very rare amounts of stutter or freezes.

uh, you mean opening sims3.ini in notepad and changing the memoryUsageLimit = "2000…" to "4000…"?

Also you could try installing the game to a solid state drive, but fuck knows if that actually helps.

I don't know user, sounds pretty gay to me.

Showtime is multiplayer gimmicks and generations breaks more things than it fixes. The horrible reputation system for example. Supernatural and future are comfy as all fuck. I'm just sorry WA or IP are so horribly unoptimized

That is one way of doing it, but just to make sure I patched the .exe as well. Either way, it accomplishes the same result.

Yes, and you should install it to the SSD if possible. It will help loading immensely compared to a standard HDD.

But the point is a lot of Showtime stuff is visible quite often, so it's an expansion that let's you know it's there. Supernatural and ItF are just too outlandish and break the flow of the game way too hard. WA is a dungeon crawler inserted into the Sims though the winemaking was pretty cool and University outside of one or two plays won't be used ever.

I'd put that on the shit list. Only good thing it added was genies. A lot of the shit expansions I only left on because I like life states. Especially Into the Future, Plumbots are cute. (And with mods, you can CLANG them)

Two extra traits, roommates and a whole lot props make UN pretty worthwhile in my opinion. It's also mandatory for the KW highschool.

I deserve nothing less for that half ass'd binary.

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010

Good thing i don't buy these games or i would be pissed.

Into the trash they go. Youtube "reviews" are garbage and only mouth breathers would watch them in CY+1.

I just want to say SN and WA combine to create the fastest way to make money without cheats in the game. Get a werewolf sim, make it hunt for gems. Sooner or later you will get some Tiberium (requires WA). Then get a gem cutting machine (SN), cut it to any cut except dust, then leave all the extra dust AND the cut gem sitting outside to grow. Nets on average about 5-10 large spires per rock, so that's about a quarter million, and you should find multiple rocks per day.

LGR is one of the few good ones on Youtube

neat, sims4 finally picking up the pace. might be worth pirating again soon.

The club system is so broken in get together. Can just make lots of people clean, cook and fix shit for you.

Also Toddlers are so fucking cute. It's like they are from another game. Nothing is so fun to watch as toddlers animations and cute gestures they make.

He's either a spineless easily-impressed moron or a well-disguised shill.

I think he'd agree with that.
he liked fallout 4 but knows his shit about DOS and early windows. I think his videos are comfy.

I should had expected it was bad coding all along.

Yo, just how fucking
COMFY
is that dude's content? Fuck, i spent so many hours with his Thrifts series just running while I did things around the house. His videos feel like the summer sun wrapping you in a blanket of comfort.

Parenthood Cracked:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17840188/_The_Sims_4_Parenthood_Update_v1.13.10.1010_and_Crack_
games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t30241-the-sims-4-parenthood-game-pack-crack

That was really fast.

Want to add to this:
Pic related is probably EA shill. It works.

1. Drag files from update folder into the main game dirrectory
2. you must have toddlers and vampires installed
3. Start bat file, do not unpack manually like the bitch on igg games says
4. Apply crack on completion of update

It broke some gameplay mods for me, but it works. I was expecting that. Things affecting children/moods might break.

Any know any good mods for sims 4 along the line of sex and lolis i know im a perv i recently redownloaded it onto my pc. Also i my character gave birth to an ugly alien baby. So i nuked that house and made a new family with a loving housewife with six daughters. They all have some crazy shenanigans also pedo bear lives with them too.

Parenthood probably broke most of them. But wickedwhims is what you need for sex, check loverslab for that. Check modthesims.info and sexysims.info too.

If you need custom content that fits main game check those websites:
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/Maxis match content
sims4.aroundthesims3.com/
ohmysims404.tumblr.com/tagged/Download:-New-Mesh
mystufforigin.blogspot.co.nz/
ts4maxismatch.tumblr.com/
oepusims.tumblr.com/
peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/
lumialoversims.tumblr.com/
faalq.tumblr.com/
blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailList.nhn?blogId=jinhee_a&from=postList&categoryNo=99&parentCategoryNo=99
modthesims.info/m/178282
tamosim.blogspot.com/
heihu.tumblr.com/moxicc
inakh.tumblr.com/

If you are into japanese stuff check those:
cc-colorful.net/DL/menu.html
mkstudio684.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-4.html
roseum.jp/
kijiko-catfood.com/
imadako.tumblr.com/
misaki0218.blog98.fc2.com/
angelkwan6.wixsite.com/studiok/
poponopun.tumblr.com/

I wonder if this collection space means something.
Is it going to be additional 2 expansion packs and death of the game? Seems like it. How much are you going to bet you won't get seasons or pets?

Just discovered something new in sims 4 parenthood.

If you install WickedWhims with new parenting addon, and make a pair of sims consisting of father and teen daughter, then set incest ON and All Ages option ON in wickedwhims settings, you can subvert your daughter to love having sex with you if you "express admiration" for her last action of fucking with you. It just works.

And yes, that's degenerate as fuck. You can even subvert your daughter since toddler days to make her love you unconditionally, and then have sex with her when she grows into teenager. And all that while teaching her how to do things properly.

Bumping so it won't die. Thread is still young.

That's a cool tiger

looks like Tanya the Evil

Where did he say this? His content is mostly focused on PCs.

Those are cuts and scars

Sims 1 is the only one I've ever played.

What the
FUCK

Ok I might be retarded, but where is the "always accept" option in Wicked Wims?

Its in sex settings user. Don't forget to setup relation settings too (or else teens and sisters will be unfuckable).