Police vidya

What are some good games where you play as a policeman? I want to kick down doors, shoot perps in the face with rubber bullets and generally make use of limited force. The more /k/-tier the game is the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/police_quest_1_2_3_4
gog.com/game/beat_cop.
moddb.com/mods/swat-elite-force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gog.com/game/police_quest_1_2_3_4

SWAT 4

Oh who am I kidding, it made me jizz my pants

Oh ffs not this shit again.

I'm actually playing it right now. Is there any way to replace the default crosshair with something thicker and more noticeable?

Play 3, it's absolutely better in every gameplay feature.

Why be the hero when you could do your job, gog.com/game/beat_cop. Were you a Rainbow or SWAT member.

Any examples?

I'll check these out, thanks.

Glowsticks for one.

moddb.com/mods/swat-elite-force
there's a mod for SWAT 4 that makes civilians and enemies behave slightly differently, adds more weapons and a few more features, such as taking on a specific number of magazines and managing weight and bulk. You'll need the Stetchkov Syndicate add on too.
I think the Stetchkov Syndicate add-on returns glowsticks to the game, but I'm not sure.

Half-Life Blue Shift

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment.

Doorkickers is sweet. Seconded.

is there a mod that removes shitty aiming (seriously why does a SWAT agent need to aim for a full second before taking a 5m shot ?), makes shotguns actually good and gets rid of the god awful notation system (at least the non authorized use of lethal force part) ?

I haven't checked, but I do know that, by tapping shift to walk rather than running, and reducing sudden movements with your mouse, you can increase accuracy.
This, in turn, makes shotguns better as your shells are less likely to scatter everywhere that isn't your target. Don't forget to take into consideration what kind of shells you're using. Buckshot is better for unarmored targets while slugs are better for armored targets.

Your aiming only goes stupid if you are stupid. You're not meant to run around crazily shooting suspects, you're meant to slowly and methodically open every room, clear it and use fucking door blocks holy shit guys they win the game.
Just walk and only run when you need to cover a long hallway that you have clear sight on.

Shotguns are always good. Grab ammo pouches and the less-than lethal shotgun and you have enough beanbags to take down every mission on your own.

I know about walking but I should be able to fire a burst without my gun sticking to the ceilling.

PS : is there a way to check if doors are unlocked without opening them ?

I'm having a blast with Siege. It's probably not as tacticool as you want though.

Stack up command does that. Alternatively, open the door at your own peril.

Seems legit.

He's actually stopped him cause he looks suspicious and may be an impostor.
Notice the lack of moustache?

5 o'clock.

But everyone involved has one.

You call that a moustache?

It's the intention that counts. Not everyone has the luck not to be born blond.

The thought, rather.

Doesn't matter, the moustache is an essential part of the police uniform.

Rainbow 6.
Fear 1 but it's not really a police game.

I meant by myself.
I often want to check doors in multiplayer.

Where the fuck did my post go? You’re a cuckold who doesn’t want cops to behave as cops should.
>>>/blm/
>>>/tumblr/

Also Ground Branch should be up your alley, although I forgot if they planned any non-lethal weapons. Still early in development though.

True.

Not everybody here is a burger, you dumbfuck.

It feels like it would have been a great miniseries, but it fails as a game.

You don't get to arrest people in Siege, though.

Can I shout enemies into submission so that they could be waterboarded in Guantanamo for intel?

Thanks, I'll check it out.

The stack-up command will allow you to find out if a door is locked or not, at least in multiplayer. I haven't played much single player, but I'm guessing it works the same way.

I've been playing the Swat Elite Force mod recently and it's breddy gud. It's also compatible with the mega map pack

You're welcome.

**"You're in my spot, sir."

You win this fap round, blizzard

I think he wants good games.

Wew.

this game was kinda shit, the novelty run off after 2 hours and i dropped it

>tfw i have autism

Yeah not really surprising

You ever tried to fuck with your brain pressure and learn what it is to be a man because that's a good cure for autism. I hate you.

I will kick your door in and shoot you

Have fun traveling to the other part of the world burger

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

user pls
I became IRL tacticool operator because I though SWAT5 would be never ever
and now it happens, all those years of my life wasted.

You can still tactikill yourself

I think we do a pretty good job of that anyway.
i.e. Balkans, Mudslime lands, etc.

Tacticool and /k/ have been mentioned so many times, that I'm going to mention JA2 with 1.13 mod. Not police themed but people in this thread might like it if they haven't already.