4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game where you play as a robot?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evenin' folks.

4 AM threads are cancer.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I'll cheese and say Nier Automata.

Inb4 neir automata
probably armored core 4

hey

I'd mention it, but it would be spoilers.

Jesus fuck me work was shit tonight. I swear to god one of the other dishwashers is legally retarded.

Nier Automata I guess.

oh shit what up bitches
got accepted for a new job that pays well that doesn't drug test. start making money, can get a gym membership, start saving money, retake control.

Morning everyone

Called it. No work yesterday either. And no work today either. Got like 6 hours of work this week which kinda sucks considering I really need the money now.

Going to hook up my ps3 today so I can play some imported initial d game I own since my desktop is dead. Should be fun.

too late nig

another shitty thread thanks to ritus truly

Hi. How are you?

been a unproductive weekend, considering i'm on my third 4am in a row (got memorial day off). i gotta get more motivated i get too comfy on these long weekends and just drink lots of beer and loaf around. roommates are still kinda being faggy but whatever

do piloting robots count? in that case ZOE2

also this is definitely my favorite game where you play as a robot. forgot to say.

has your daki arrived yet you faggot

Nice. Hope things go well.

There's an initial d game on ps3?

my nigga, talk about a sleeper hit, i should replay it some time

No I'm the cancer.

How goes hey goy

I fucking love AC4. Do you like 4 or for answer better user?

Call ICE agents on him.
How was your day otherwise?

great user! Hope everything works out.

Cool plenty of cool games on the PS3.

Shit forgot that.

alright just a little tired

They dropping your ass?

hey this is my 3rd 4am in a row too.

thank you

played that game so much. tfw it was planned to be a trilogy and we'll never see it become that

thank you user

Alright, I'm tired though
You know, work
How's you

When did this happen?

Sink and dishwasher are fucked up now. Don't know why. That's going to be fun to sort out. Was going to sort out the toilet today but I guess I have to do them first. What a pain in the ass. I just want to play video games. I still need to fix my computer at some point, too. At least I have that Crimetown podcast to listen to.

The cow goes moo

TEH SEXY(HOMO) GOES

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Ive only played like 5 hours of 4 and none of the others. I dont play alot of mech games, and i cant think of a game i like that has a robot as the mc.

What kind of drugs you on fam?

Enjoy comfy while you can, never know how long its gonna last

Can't afford since nippon. Going to look for one while there.

Yeah think its a port of one of the arcade ones

Yeah I've got a good collection. Wouldn't mind playing armored core stuff again maybe DeS

Rained so tourist shit closes.

No clue if it's any good though.

Time to get fixin, user. Then vidya will be all the sweeter.

[check'd]
Hey fam how's it been?

i usually only make like one a week, but these last few days i've been staying up to nonsense hours. like yesterday i stayed up till like 10am playing video games and woke myself up around 4, now i'll probably

back to work on tuesday so till then

Who's your waifu?

He's retarded, not Mexican. *Inb4 'hurr durr what's the difference?**

Was shit. Too hot out. Lost 15 bucks. Made my tongue raw after eating a shitton of sour candy.

welcome to 4am newfriend
I got my first dakimakura december of 2014, a couple months after my formal dedication to mai waifu. The one I currently sleep with is my 3rd though.

weed
and that's shitty. it'll probably be uber expensive in nippon.

that's not a fag he's smoking

Smokey ain't new.

Makes sense, unless you're working somewhere where the bulk of the place is indoors. Like the giant aquarium close to where my grandma lives. Shame Commiefornia, and that county she's in in particular, is so fucking leftist; the coast is gorgeous there, and the aquarium is great.

I gotta go pick up drain cleaner or something. I'm pretty sure this is because my girlfriend doesn't scrape the cat food plates into the garbage before she puts them into the sink. The bathroom is fairly simple, just gotta change out a pump under the floor. Gotta buy the pump first though and I can't be fucked. Same thing with my PC. If I'm right about what's wrong it's a n easy fix. Can't be fucked. Been this way for quite literally a year now.

Same, going to bed soon?

If my ps3 still works i might replay DeS. I never liked DaS at all. DeS was better due to the level design being not so open.

undertal3

Tired too but just cause I napped for a couple hours before the thread. When you quitting work and going to japan?

Whats wrong with your computer?

You should go back and play it more. Its the bet user

Uncomfy! Drink all the beer

How'd you lose 15$?

Fell out my pocket at a street fair.

ayo whur da benis gurlz at

My only problem is i got it on xbox 360 and all my controllers broke during the move so i have to get the ps3 version.

You sure someone didnt pickpocket you?

ur mom lol

Chiba's Fallen Saint, Kuroneko

true, smokes is part of the soul of 4am. but then again how did he not know i, feelsbro, had a daki.
i suppose i haven't been around for a while, so fair enough.

for too long i had control of my life and was unable to make it. but my control fades on times of brief NEETdom or long weekends.

Sup folks
Home from Toronto, had a great time. Spent about a grand. Photo uploading is acting fucky

Super Robot Wars

I've been here for two years

I think one of the hard drives is having issues. It's too inconsistent to pin down what the problem actually is. Some games work fine, some don't. Other programs are fucky too. I already replaced most of what it could have been and nothing worked. Just can't be fucked unhooking it and swapping the drives out to see if it works. Then I gotta transfer everything to the new drive or clone the old one, and it's gonna be a pain in the ass and I just don't want to do it.

I finally got a chance to buy some weed for the first time in years after only getting to smoke a couple of times a year Going to be a lot of fun next time I have a day off work.
And naaaaah I can't imagine it being too expensive.

We will reclaim commiefornia from the left eventually. It'll take a lot of deportations and RWDSs but it'll happen.

Wew are you me user? I've always said the same thing. Can't stand DaS cause of that crappy pseudo open world shit but DeS is amazing.

Do anything fun at the fair though?

das rite
das rite
das rite
das rite
das rite
das rite
das rite
Though I only do that because the thread is so damn slow and its easy to do now.

I like weekends like this where you can just relax. Of course, as a NEET, I can do nothing all the time anyhow.

Decent weekend for finding stuff locally though. Got a complete copy of DKCR for $6; had been waiting for a cheap copy to show up again, as otherwise it's a solid $20+ out here.

Any port in a storm fam.

The more girls you get involved with the more pain there is in your heart.

If I was, I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

I do. Just didn't put it in this time. I guess it was fine.

I want huey to post tbh

This is fucking hilarious
Is this a one off or is there a whole show mocking weebs

Get for answer. Its leagues better than 4 anyway.

Wew thats kinda crazy. Get anything else you ain't posted so far?

Better do it before you lose all your data

so far, Nier Automata. It's what i'm playing through now and goddamn it's so good.

sounds like a plan user. Good luck to you!

never knew Initial D had any games. Let us know how it is

FUCKING EXCELLENT

fukken wew. I'm saving up for a local con next month myself. I'm hoping to have bout $300 to spend. I could never bring myself to spend beyond $500 though.

Post more pics

Wait a fucking minute, are you that dude with the kuroneko daki?
I have terrible memory and have a very difficult time remembering things, so I was probably aware he had a daki but just forgot.

At least their aquarium has a nice selection of videos about the ocean (and off shore canyon).

I'm "Quitting" work in 3 years time
If I'm going to go overseas it would be to America or the UK, but have no plans to

It's all backed up one way or another.

does this one thread get more replies during its two hours than the entirety of the other threads combined during the rest of the day?

Sounds about right, fucking canadians

Nice, you gonna buy something with that right away, or put it in savings?

Is your boss cute?

I don't know, I found it on /a/.

Hello my friends.
How drunk are you tonight?

Same

dakimakuras are wonderful. good choice user.

wow only 2 years fucking newfag
Jk smokes you're a bro

nice. i recently started smoking again after being on a long break.
my buddy who went to nippon says all weeb shit over there is more expensive in stores than online in america.

thank you yozanon.

Yes, that's me. I'm probably one of the most vocal kuroneko waifuists in this stretch of the internet.
I know have a bunch of Kuroneko figures too. A whole shelf of just her.

Started with wrong pic. Albedo and 2b aren't mine. This is what i got on the saturday.
Didn't even get back to hotel until almost 3 from watching the girls und panzer movie. It was extremely stupid but very fun.
One of the guys we were with is a /k/ommando and he was livid

Two lads got the 2b one as well

Got a moysepad and a gift for a friend

no not really, it used to though but then ritsu ruined it

I might only be able to come into the 4am threads like twice a week for a little while. Gotta fix my sleep schedule. I cant hit the gym if im perpetually tired. Night anons.

at least 20 beers have perished to me these last few nights

Let's find out.

Get any good food there?

Wew guess you gotta start knocking out power all the time fam.
Initial D has a few games. Some older ones, some psp ones, mostly arcade ports as far as I know. They are ok but don't expect great driving physics. Kinda cartoony.

I fucking love aquariums. Might have to go to a nip one.

You live in some shitskin country?

Ahhhhhh well good luck then.

What other threads?

I had a few shots yesterday before bed, was comfy. What you drinking user?

Haven't had a drink in weeks. Trying to cut down. It was affecting my personal relationships.

Drinking Chopin potato vodka.

I've drank about ~400ml of the 750ml bottle today. Wish I had some more since I an now out.

IT'S YOU, THAT DUDE FROM THAT ONE THREAD LIKE A YEAR AGO! I FUCKING REMEMBER YOU I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

I can't wait for this massive tolerance break to be useful.
And I've heard akiba is very expensive because of tourists. I've heard if you venture out into smaller weebshops that the prices are a ton better.

Why'd you buy like 10 dakis?

Night user, good luck!

i put it towards my "buy weeb shit at the con next month" savings. ie, a bunch of cash i'm stuffing into an empty peanut tin.

no, and she's married and has kids already too. I was never interested in her anyway.

of course user. Getting back control is the best thing you can do.

very nice.
I didn't know he got a nendo couldn't get into Overlord after the first 3 or 4 eps tbh

heh maybe so
i'd be disappointed if they weren't tbh

Sleep tight muchacho.

Lucky I don't have that problem.
Ha.
Ha.

I live in a shitPOST country
:^)

Thanks. We've been hunting for reasonably priced pillows for them but everything we find are either 13cm too small or over a hundred bucks.

The only one that's mine is Tohru. The other two belong to the others that went with me
Also grabbed a super Fumina kit for my Mormon buddy, he specifically asked for gunpla since he didn't trust me to get him something with titties on it
So I got him a robot with titties on it

Bleh that makes me sick just hearing it. Beer always gives me a massive hangover. Like just 2 or 3 even.

That can't be good for you user

I really hate cartoony racers
I also hate complete driving sims too I guess. theres a nice medium that far too few games get right.

You an abo?

Nice haul.

Wish I drank more.

Some shaved ice, some slightly above average pizza, other shit I can't remember.

BEEP BEEP RIBY RIBY
I feel lik a nigga always say cave story 4 ey thing so I'ma say b.o.b. cuz dat nigga bitch was bangin dude

ayyo unni gettin dem tripz yo vedi nice monica real talk

nips don't smoke weed

oh
I hope she stays married. Hell I wish everyone stayed together, it makes me feel better about the world.

Is poor for the body but good for the spirit!

murder all gondolas tbh

Nah, it's hard to find abos outside of QLD, WA, NT or SA anyways

If you're ever in the bay area (shit as it is as far as the libshits go), the Monterey one is worth a visit. Place is huge and has all sorts of fish, cephalopods, and birds. It's pretty expensive though; I've been lucky my grandma always has access to year long passes and people tend to share them between them.

I use an old Pokemon Emerald preorder tin for cash I don't keep on me; also makes a good place to store memory cards I'm not currently using.

Whoops, second part was meant to be aimed at .

BEAR PLEASE

if i have the night off hangovers generally aren't an issue as i'll sleep it off, i have nice whiskys but i only have 2-3 more glasses left in the bottles i don't wanna finish em off quite yet

At least games won't judge (You). And neither will we fam

nonononononononononono

Fumina? Those those lewd customizable figs?

I fucking love shaved ice.

Ay yo montana nice dubs

You should move over to real mens drugs like tobacco and depression

Why haven't you guys genocided them yet?

hello again.
you've pointed me out like that in redtext multiple times before. hello friend. its good to be in the same thread as you again.

be sure to listen to some good music when you do

only downside to gaining control is can't be in comfy 4am threads

i bought one appropriate sized, but not fluffy enough body pillow, so i bought a second body pillow hoping for sufficient fluffy but it too was insufficient. So I use both of them in the case and it's very comfy.
be careful putting them on the pillows. the zipper is prone to breaking.

my internet friend who works as a carpenter in Japan would disagree with you from what he's told me.

man i miss it

Nice grab. I got a Yozakura one myself a year or so ago.

oh
i guess. Im more partial to the cartoonier racing games, stuff like Mario Kart or Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

I hope so too. Work would probably be hell for us in general if things went south

why

Love you fam.
No homo.
Maybe a little.

Have plenty of both tyvm.

Gondolas are great

Because there is 4 different non white races that are more populous here than abos

he str8 fibbin to u on sum perpetrator mess real talk

smokes ain't smoke?

Hey friendo it's been a long time how have you been?

Why bear? Why would you break her things?

I've got a couple of bottles of wine, a box of wine, and rum laying around. So tired of drinking though that I barely touch the junk

For sure. Plan on playing LSD dream emulator for my music kick. Also watching cutesy anime and eating a ton of food.

I've had 1 cig in the past 2-3 weeks after smoking 8 years. Feels good. Snus is the shit.

I like my games to have enough physics where it takes weeks to git gud while crashing constantly before. Also you have to be able to really feel the tires grip.

patriarchy

Because the bitch pepper sprayed him

What kinda tobacco you like fam?

I know you guys have a chink problem, who else?

they may be a minority, but there are dudes in japan who smoke weed

i've been in these threads every now and then. i'm feelsflagbro. but it's been up and down. making progress, hanging in there. you?

i love things with intense guitar when i'm stoned, and psytrance. anime is also just the best when stoned.
but it's always the best, let's not lie.

You better pray for them
Also,
>every waifu but mine has a mouspad but mine
RIP

Cigars mostly. It takes me like a week to smoke one tho.

I tried to figure out what my last cigar was but I can't read the label.

These are terrible posts which is why nobody replies to them.

I'm not going to reply to you

porlly all blak 2 smdh fam

It's just starter posts.

If you thought I meant San Fran (as both cities are technically on the same bay, just on different ends), San Fran a literal shitheap, of course.

I fucking love anime while smoking so much. Its literally heaven. When I first got into SoL shit it was a few years back when I still was smoking semi regularly and I fell in love with it. Hell watched k-on smoking the first time.

Try cigarillos. Had some decent ones called excalibur or something last summer.

My opening hi post gets (You)s though.

Ah, no wonder you seemed so familiar. Everything's been pretty much the same on my end, nihil novi sub sole. Good to hear you've been making progress hombre.

Uh well just pretend I don't exist.

Never tried cigarillos. Will do thanks famalam.

i aint smoke, just share an affinity for smoking girl images

You couldn't pay me to set foot in any part of california unless it was as a conqueror.

Don't worry I do that shit all the time, don't worry.

Platinum taste
Wait what

It's from a show about gunpla battles pic related. Some guy makes a model in the likeliness of one of the characters in the show, and you can get them as gunpla kits.
Speaking of which, there was a club from Montreal that had a massive display of all their builds and held seminars on getting good at building gubpla. It was pretty sweet

Yeah. Had to spend half an hour very delicately putting the pillow I had in to find out it was too small. Good enough for now though.
That guides gonna be really handy too, thanks

Very nice! I'm a bit upset that I didn't find these until sunday. The guy had a lot more to choose from, he only had ikaruga and hanabi left by the time I found him

Thanks for cheering me up.

God damn right.

i feel like u breakin a rule rn monica

eh

i've been posting smoking girls since 2006 4chan though, i even used to namefag back then

there are no niggers in japan
only very tan japs

anime+weed=peace

thanks friend. hope things are good on your end

It's not the best for quality of the cigar but I get sick if I smoke more than half a cigar or so and I don't want a bad nicotine addiction.

So I smoke 1/4-1/2 of a cigar then let it go out and put it back in the box. I also smoke somewhat cheap cigars at $6-$7/each.

When I smoke a better cigar I do it all in one go, nausea be damned.

can't say i really understand what you're meaning here. Granted, i haven't played very many racing games either.

maybe if she wasn't so flat :^)

A lot of the big name cigar companies make some decent ones. They are machine rolled but they use the same tobaccos they use in their good cigars in them. Just the bits of tobacco that are too misshapen or small or whatever for a good cigar.

Thats kinda neat but wheres the tiddies

I got you fam

Go and stay go

Then by all means, be part of the eventual force that helps reclaim Monterey county. Because it's a damn shame the politics of the people there ruin the otherwise gorgeous forests and beaches.

San Fran needs to be cleansed with literal fire.

ye n i'm 2pac monica

i'm in nip rn tbh

Fuck you!

You're cool.

no u tbh

how u get a mold of mah johnzonz

Things have been aight, ups and downs just like with everyone else, thanks for asking.

Like traction and stuff. In good racing games you can feel tires slipping or gripping when going around corners and stuff. And its like 90% of mastering the game.

I hope they try to pull caliexit in my lifetime. I want to see those pencil neck faggots get slaughtered by the US government.

Yee I know

Just dumping a few more of them gunpla kits

tbh smh

You need to smoke like 3-4 a day for a while before you get a nicotine addiction from cigars, from what I remember reading. But hey man, it's your cigar and you enjoy it how you want to. Then again, have you considered just buying smaller cigars like petite coronas that last less than the average cigar?

How much do those fuck huge ones cost?
Like are they just there to draw attention or did they sell any?

not taking that advice from a tripfag, plus i aint bringing the name back i was young and dumb to use it back in the day

To be fair he smoked cigars that were just thinner than average, but not as small as cigarillos. He'd just cut them into thirds.

shit nigga u jus reminded me of sumn monica

tfw tbh smh

The final redpill is realising that we as humans have little control over our lives in the first place. So much of our existence is dependent on others. This internet we're using to communicate for example, we rely on others for the electricity, the servers, the parts for our computers, etc.

When it comes to food, money, vidya, any of the bare necessities that humans require to survive we're incredibly reliant on other people and the rest of the society. As Dandy says, why fight it?

Also reminded me of this hilarious thing on Holla Forums a while back.

Ritsu just suggested cigarillos so I'm going to buy a box of those. Yeah, I'll look into petit coronas too.

japs don't let niggers into japan

glad to hear it friend

when we can upload our minds to virtual reality, i'll be the first one to ask to be sent to the 2d world.

good taste

you should read into Stoicism, my friend.

That was the joke
Where you ever well known?

Tons of eastwoods cigars were thin enough to be called cigarillos.

Look at this non man

i was gonna post sum joy of motion then i saw dey had sum new ish i was like dayuuuum
n they do i'm in dat shit also there was one in persona
gud taste

Have fun with those fam, hope you enjoy 'em.

The fuckhuge one is unique because of its size. It doesn't sell very often if you look at it, you can see that the shiny red robot in between the two dark blue robots in second pic is piloting the huge one in the first pic and I think it's their largest kit. I assume they brought it because it's a real attention-grabber

I need more imagines tbh

ah i see. I've never been a huge fan of racing games for the most part as it is anyway.

To be fair everything looks small compared to clint eastwood.

unfortunately slow, i had an attention whore period

hm i should get a DOM kit…

is that a fucking LEO? i didn't know they made kits of those

u lik gabor szabo budy

Don't forgot any US airforce/army bases literally carving a path of hell from the inside out towards the rest of the country.

I really hope VR goggles get somewhere soon. I'd buy them instantly if someone made a comfy sim

Ahhh I figured as much

I've mostly been playing codemaster shit. Need a good new one but its hard to find one that I really like.

Wew he ain't got long

I wonder how many people are actually in my situation of checking it daily, but never posting anything, because why post if no one's going to respond?

ritsus yo life is a comfy sim

stoicism is the shit. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius is so good.

listening now. starting out very promising.
fuck yes user thank you. i have a good feeling about this.

waifu age approaches

is Uchuu Patrol Luluco any good?
haven't seen a good imaishi show in a while

it feels like a lot of well meaning people are trying to inject themselves into my life atm & it's giving me some good opportunities that wouldn't otherwise exist but all i really want to do is stop interacting with humans entirely and just work & play vidyas. how do you maintain interpersonalrelationships when you're a worthless autismo?

gunpla & models are really cool but it'd be so stressful to own one
hopefully the new gundam vs game is good

are ds/gba games considered /vr/ at this point?

he got crazy amounts of albums i ain't get thru em all yet
n i ain't user…i'm dmx

Who you calling slow bud?
I was a bit notorious on one board on cuckchan several years ago with a different trip tbh

Maybe when I'm NEET, but I ain't sitting around eating snacks with 2d girls all the time either.

SOON

What kind of opportunities?

?

At this point he really is the last cowboy.

unfortunately so*

shit's dead and will always be dead till another gamergate happens which it wont until this sock puppet attack stops

Quite a few from what I hear, maybe someone could revive it if they started creating a whole ton of threads.

you got it, user
also checked

read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. And google search for stoicism. It's a school of ancient greek philosophy that's fucking badass and manly.

How much Samus Lil Mac doujins are there?

They're nice kits, though the one I got is a little dated. There's probably an origin version that would definitely be a delight to build.

I find it to be the opposite. Gunpla is very relaxing to build. Building a kit with a movie or two in the background is one of my favorite ways to unwind

I post there any chance I get but yeah nothing much happens.
Maybe I should post a general thread or something like the yuri board has. "Post in here if you came to the board and theres nothing new"

enuff 2 number da stars

i think there is now, the origin HGs are fantastic

do you paint then assemble or does that interfere w/ dat dang ole assembly monica?

A man can hope.

Time for me to clock out, I'll see you guys around. Everybody take care.

Indians, Muslims, we're having a burgeoning African problem too
Africans btw are somehow out performing the Arabs here

they don't have to deal with their religion bs

i got a uncle look like a blak clint eastwood tbh, same type build n face n all dat shit iz kinda uncanny tbh monica but dat mofucka tough as shit n he can scare da shit outta me w/ jus a winkle of his mustachio'd face monica

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Chibi-Robo.

Just kill me now

Wew RIP. At least you can escape to the boonies I guess.

Night Smokey.

live your self a gun and shoot your self

bai nycka

What you forget in this fatalistic view is that every human act is the result of 1 man acting on his will. Yes, you can't influence what every other person does, but you can control what you do and influence those around you. This is why fatalism fails. It removes human agency from every human action. It encourages bureaucracy to continue serving itself, ever expanding, and encourages people to not just accept evil but to encourage it. Fuck this modern mentality. It is the spirit-killing root cause of all our modern problems.

From my understanding you build then paint. This way you only have to do the visible surface area, and you don't run the risk of messing up joints with paint.
I've never painted a kit myself though since I'm a shitter who can't even apply stickers right

Yeah, I'm very familiar with Stoicism. I was wondering why you chose to reply to me with that though. It's hardly relevant.

Persoanlly, I'd consider GBA, as the bulk of that handheld's activity was short lived. DS? Hell no. Of course, depending on who you ask, you'll get various answers.

Reminds me, watched the Magnificent Seven with some friends last week. Pretty good, but the tape we were using had an assload of static in the audio that made it hard to hear.

I think it has more to do with the fact that 8ch has a much smaller posterbase than halfchan anyhow, and for a lot of people, Holla Forums is probably the one vidya board they feel they need to use. Doesn't help that once some alternate board gets popular for a while, the decay spiral sets in and eventually kills it as everyone goes back to Holla Forums for more discussion anyhow.

this is correct

DS is most definitely not /vr/

Painting those seems like the most nerve wracking thing ever. I could never do it.

To be fair we're not as bad off as you
We're still over 75% white
Can't say the same for America, New Zealand or Western Europe can't I

At least we finally seem to be fighting back

Some people paint from the sprue but as you said most people build than paint
And less people are painting on sprue these days

I meant more as far as general response of "Is [x] /vr/?" Even back on halfchan, some of the autists there would report Dreamcast threads under the idea that the shortlived system didn't qualify. Whether or not the mods agreed seemed to depend on the hotpocket on duty.

It's definitely more advanced stuff and not necessary.
Panel lighting though isn't very hard, and goes a long way bringing out the detail in while mobile suits

Yeah, I could see the White rate hover around 60% for a little long and start to slowly tick back up
But you guys better not lose momentum from Trump
Ben Garrison better be your next President

dam dem iz sik playa

Weeew oh. I never browsed it much on there. The board owner on here is pretty chill so

Panel lighting?

The more the left pushes retarded shit the better chance we have

lemme hold deez quads ryt quik monica
das ryt das ryt das ryt das ryt

fuggggggggggg

Which is why Ben better stand up soon

fukn lag

I completely agree. But I was just bringing attention to the fact that much of what happens to us is out of our control. To think that post was anyway related to Fatalism is fucking autistic.

Lowlighting to help details become more visible

Your words.

just fucking die already

Dandy's words!

See
It's about to die Who am I kidding, user will never follow through

i'm jus here for da yous n da digits nigggguh

I couldn't even pull off the one on the left

Hopefully we just don't elect some retarded "progressive" after Trump. But knowing the stupid way we seem to go D then R then D then R in the states its possible.

Honestly it depends if someone good stands up for R
If we see the next Republican Candidate be Jared Kushner or Ivanka Trump then the win is handed to the dems unless if they field an extremely weak candidate like Tim Kaine

sure you could, cunt, the left is pretty much what the results are for following the instructions alone

okay not quite the one on the left is a much older kit than one on left

I wish an nigga wood tbh

i hope it's a geriatric bernie dawg. or maybe hillary try again. they prolly send tim ryan to da slaughter in 2020

ritsu is a slave 2 his own inaction fam

Its beautiful fam

The next dem runner is going to be Biden. Noticed obvious shill tactics for him right after Trump won and then he said something to the effect just a week or two ago.

Anyway by 'why fight it' I wasn't saying there aren't any aspects of life whatsoever that we can fight, I was just saying that the specific aspect of life I mentioned; the fact that our lives are heavily influenced by the decisions of others, is something you can't fight.

Corey Booker is my pick for the Dems 2020 pick as "Obama worked, but Hillary didn't so we if we field a black guy again then he'll win for sure"

biden too old tbh he prolly shoulda been ran (From his perspective)

ooooh i ain't kno he was a senator now, he used 2 b trenton mayor right? u might b ryt fam u myt b ryght

Seems like the average age of candidates is going up anyway. Shillary, Bernstein and Trump were all old as fuck.

I don't think they'll bring up Biden, I think they're going to bring up some nig who doesn't have an easy to dig past
Biden as a Candidate will give Pizzagate a fucking field day, and seeing as Spirit Cooking fucked Hillary over I think Biden being an actual fucking kid fucker will fuck him over

DMX you're too patrician

I don't think even the average normalfag is stupid enough for that tactic to work agian

I agree, he didn't have as many skeletons in the closet as Hillary, was a tad more relatable to the working class and
But after the shitshow of 2016 he's not going to work
If Bernie was 4 years younger then I could see him being the big candidate but he's way too old now

hate you dmx stop your shitty gimmick it sucks

they made anime after 2000?

HEY
I'M GONNA LEARN JAPANESE
I'M GONNA DO IT FOUR AM
YOU JUST WATCH

You mean the huge amount of videos of Biden being a fucking perv around kids, yeah that won't be a major campaign derailer at all

Could be a stomach bug.

The working class liked Trump. Bernies fans consisted of sheltered urbanite millenials and the homeless.

Personally he's got some of the shit Obama had going for him except Charisma, Even Hillary has better Charisma and ever since Nixon v Kennedy it's Charisma that's won General Elections

How fucking small is your bladder

Libtards are still pushing for bernberg to run. I don't think he will but it'd be funny seeing him wheelchair his way around.

SoL only got good after

Ganbatte user

That'd be funny to see at least. But what that got to do with what I said.

Maybe forgot to mention that I have a sore throat too. Either I have a cold and I'm too stupid to drink water or this is flu.

lol fag

You can do it if you try and stick with it fam. Learn Hiragana and katakana by writing it down 50 fucking times in your notebook and a few of the most common verbs and nouns and you can immediately understand a good chunk of the conversational language.

u stay makin splatoon edits lyk dis budy?
idk y niggas think iz a gimmick lyk can't da nigga DMX jus talk sum vidya w/ da fam monica? dun playa hate monica, capitulate u kno

anki is gud

bubblegum crisis was 90s, patlabor is from 89, nice try

You aren't helping your case

It's basically the Bernouts crying "Bernie can still win"
But the dems really fucked up in creating a split in the party between old timer whites and young negros and beans who only win seats due to shit opposition and being in libtard cities
They really have no one who could stand up while you have an energetic young republican base that's going to be entering politics in the next 10-20 years
The dems fucked up while every other center right party realised "Oh shit they're fucking up, we need to pretend to appease voters now"

Inital D

Initial D

what r ur fav shits other than k-on

oh i'm dumb i misread that

I'm gonna do it.

Sailor Moon tbh

This has caused the most hilarious shit when I read libtard sites now. On one hand they call most online Trump supporters underage while at the same time still saying "I can't wait for boomers to die so we can finally be more progressive" also theres big shill campaigns to try to make neoliberals look young and hip and doing really shitty memes. Its so funny.

Doesn't count.

Ichigo mashimaro, YRYR, yuyushiki, gabchan, non non

i mean ye if dey reboot da shit every 2 years

why is all yo favs bout cute grills doin cute shitz

Funny when the only people who care about Neoliberalism are Boomers who want to scam young folk
Same with Neocons
Young people are Commies, Alt-kike, and NatSoc

i'm classic liberal tbh but a nigga old af rn

Cute girls is love cute girls is life

Yeah dems are just now starting to realize how fucked they are. Their propaganda turned the lefty youth too far left and it also pushed more and more kids to the right. They are doomed.

Ninja Scroll was also a pretty good movie, but I don't like the ending cause he didn't even kill the guy. I think I used to like Rurouni Kenshin but idk it seems like a shoujo the more I try to watch it, though there are some cool fight scenes in the later episodes. Nothing wrong with shoujo, it's just I wanted something with better pacing.

yeye kenshin was only worth if for the ova n dis nigga tbh.

watch the anime, which I could put up on a cytube tbh

just beat Nier Automata. Saw endings C, D, and then finally E.
This game has done something to me man. I don't know what to think. It's all still sinking in.

I feel like I've learned something, but i'm not quite sure what.

When a classical liberal realizes most of the world doesn't share his values, he has no choice but to adopt more conservative principles. This is why NatSoc (with a good chunk of libertarianism for Us) will win. Because the alternative is death.

*Shrugs Atlus*

It's going to be interesting when the now 18-25 crowd enters politics
Fuck I could even see you winning

That you want to fuck 2b

*Rands Ann*

i learned that when I first started playing the game.

I mean about the story or what it's saying.
Like, maybe life is only as meaningful or meaningless as we make it. WE have to give life meaning. If we allow life or other people in life to give us a meaning instead, we're just machines.

tbh I haven't played it as I don't own a Goystation 4 or a good PC

*Frees Markets*

Oh no! Looks like Communist China has bought all your resource deposits! So much for free markets after all, huh.

*Principles Non Aggressively*

'member when cloud was announced 4 smash

Remember when Bayonetta was

Oh no! Looks like your passive attitude towards being slowly taken over has resulted in your abject slavery!

the salt was pretty priceless when people found out bayonetta 2 was wiiu exclusive. good times.

You know right I'm just mocking the lolbergers

Or when Scalebound was XB1 only

wasn't that game cancelled?

Yes

real talk the only gud china man is a dead china manz

I know fam I know

Spending the night scribblin' and chillin' to some beats.

ok then we good

your waifu has no nipples.

Ain't even done yet.