12 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S6rHj
please
archive.is/yrBSN
don't
bullshitbingo.net/cards/custom/?title=Nintendo E3 Bingo&exclamation=NINTENDOMINATION!!&free_square=Free Space (for $2.99 a month)&terms=amiibo™ A beloved IP makes a surprise comeback Mario Kart 8 Deluxe SEASON PASS Splatoon 2 Miyamoto publicly apologizes for Rabbids and Mario Treehouse stream chat filled with perverts Nintendo™ Switch™ marketing Super Mario Odyssey looks fun Retro Studios have something good in store Zelda DLC Outdated Memes Shitty Sequel to beloved IP Shitty Switch Puns Smash Bros for Switch Fire Emblem for Switch Superstar Saga DX is just a port and not a remake Iwata is mentioned Waifu Pandering Wii U is six feet under with its library ported to Switch Treehouse is shit at their own games An actual rehash is shown Japanese translators fuck up Switch will have zero third-party support 3DS completely shafted beyond 1 or 2 games&cardonly=1
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sega does what Nintendon't.

Don't open until E3

Why did u post it now then?????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

No schedule yet?

You didn't hear? E3 is cancelled this year.

>EA †:Saturday, June 10 at 12 PM PT
>Microsoft: Sunday, June 11 at 2 PM PT
>Bethesda ††: Sunday, June 11 at 7 PM PT
>PC Gaming Show: Monday, June 12 at 10 AM PT
>Ubisoft: Monday, June 12 at 1 PM PT
>Sony: Monday, June 12 at 6 PM PT
>Devolver Digital: TBA
>Nintendo †††: Tuesday, June 13th at 9 AM PT
archive.fo/S6rHj
please use archive.ism/wikis/e3/E3_2017_Live_Streams_and_Press_Conferences

Reminder that Ubisoft ruins everything

I'm expecting:

I am looking forward to more Ever Oasis footage, though.

fuck you shut up

The time is now

I remember how I always used to anticipate e3 excitedly. Now I don't even care about it. That's how sad the vidya industry has become.

Hoping for a terrorist attack to be completely honest

At least that kind of crash could actually happen.

this

the only things i'm even remotely interested in are the possibility of new souls like, and kingdom hearts 3

why would muslims want to attack e3 when they prefer gays, christians, jews and sometimes other muslims?

Realistically if there was a terrorist attack, it'd be nothing but us watching the stream, the stream suddenly cutting out without us seeing anything.

Then tweets would begin to come in about a bomb or shooter or what have you. Eventually when people begin to figure out the story, news agencies would report on it.

If this were to happen, how would we then find out about the new games? Would they just do another? What if that one gets bombed too?

E3 is full of gays and jews.

By paying attention to devs we like and discussing them here instead of waiting for a marketer to tell us all about them.

The best thing about E3 burning would be the lose of a lot of high ups in AAA publishers leading to plummeting stock prices and big money getting scared of vidya for awhile.

yeah but wouldn't they want to do something more directly targeted? I guess I'm no muslim but maybe a synagogue or another gay nightclub

This shit is so spot-on, it's fucking depressing.

12 days until OD

Realistically they wouldn't hit E3 but and user can dream.

>tfw my Wii U is collecting dust because I can't fucking handle the framerate in BOTW and the emulation for older systems looks super shit

Also

Your post reminded me of the big bang theory where the audience destroys earth by the sheer magnitude of laughter and sacrifices people or something

CUM

MEMES

Sometime, you just need to cry and let it all out. That's understanda-

And, there goes any good will I felt towards you. :^)

The only thing that CAN be expected from E3 is misery and the continued death of the industry. If you expect anything else, or god forbid something good, Reddit might more your speed.

can I get CETs please?

I dunno seems like the perfect place
There are gays everywhere
I'd say an explosion at E3 will kill more gays than at Pulse

I just realized Holla Forums. I live about 80 miles away from the E3 expo. I could do this entire fucking board a favor and make vidya great again. I could finally fulfill my destiny and give myself a lifelong purpose. I can finally be complete

I could go and do it.
I could kill them all.
I could smuggle weapons to LA, and shoot the fucking security guards, blasting their legs out and having them all crawl to me like sick, lustful, bleeding dogs. I could fucking rush my adrenaline fueled body through the worthless piles of flesh, barge into the cockroaches nest and KILL THEM ALL. Every insect pushing DLC, every maggot forcing pay2win. EVERY FAT PIG IN A BUSINESS SUIT, SENDING US ALL INTO A DEMONIC DEATH SPIRAL OF MANIACAL CASUALIZATION, TOXIC HYPE CULTURE, A GROOLING PASTE THEY LABEL 'DIVERSITY' AND PLACCID CONSUMERISM WITH STALE, UNFUNNY MEMES.

The bugs at EA, killing creativity and pushing, cold, black business practices. Nintendo, finally snapping their fingers afters years of manipulation. Their audience, weak, submssive, and prey to their master plan, becoming nothing but disgusting, dull, parasite-like consumers who only regurituate shovelware, and longer care about the innovate quality of Nintendo's software of yesteryear, but rushed, mediocre, incomplete games with a skinly budget for maximum profit. Even with the technology we have today to deliver a beyond solid product, they refuse, for they no longer need effort. They only feast on the despairing conformity.

THE SICK FUCKS AT ACTIVISION, CRAMMING THE LEGS OF UNBORN CHILDREN AGAINST THE GRATER THEY CALL NOSTALGIA, CRUSHING THEIR BONES, EXTRACTING THEIR BLOOD, FUELING THE SCREAMS OF THEIR PARENTS, HARBORING THE HORROR, MEAT AND DEMISE, MAKING BLOODY PATTIES WE CALL MARKETING. CRASH. BANDICOOT.

I COULD GO, I COULD FINISH THIS NOW. FOR ALL OF US, FOR ALL OF US. WHO CAN NO LONGER ENDURE THIS MADDENING CYCLE OF SHIT, CYCLISTIC CHAOS AND REGURGITATED SHIT. I COULD BE THE MARTYR. I COULD BE A GOD. CROWN MYSELF, THE KING. THE KING OF BLOODLUST, TO SHOW THOSE NORMALFAGS THAT IT ISN'T JUST A GAME ANYMORE. THAT THEY'VE SUMMON THE ULTIMATE BOSS TO SHIT FURY ALL OVER THEM, TO HAVE AN EVENT SO MASSIVE THAT IT WOULD BECOME THE 9/11 OF VIDYA CONVETIONS. I CAN FEAST ON THE LIVERS OF HOPEFUL CHILDREN, SLIT THE THROAT OF THEIR CARETAKERS, AND DRINK THE JUICE FROM THEIR BROKEN BODIES.

I CAN DO THIS, I AM THE CHOSEN ONE. I AM THE HERO, I AM THE BRINGER OF LIGHT, THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY OWN ADVENTURE, THEN THERE WILL BE SEQUEL, AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN. THE FLESH SMELL FRESH AND IT'S ALL THERE FOR THE TAKING.
SHADILAY. SHADILAY!!!!!!!

Thanks, user.

Forgot immersive/immersiful which I can't think of what it would be besides bullshit that doesn't mean anything at all.

20NEVER user.

RIP

Put me in the screencap.

sounds good.

DO IT
PURGE THIS WORLD OF DEGENERATE SCUM
YOUR SACRIFICE WILL NOT BE IN VAIN, BROTHER
THE FIRE RISES

Do it faget

Thanks lad

Writing posts in all caps isn't the same as killing people, loser.

Remember to bring your best Scimitar and ISIS themed rags for clothing. Might as well praise Allah while your at it, too.

I'm gonna be at E3 this year, come and try to shoot me fag.

Whoops, forgot something.

I bought tickets too, see you there user

These embeds will make you reflect on the cruelty of the world.

Fatasses make great sitting ducks you abhorrent cock sucker.

Only do it if you're not white Jews aren't white so if you're Jewish go on ahead

Buzzword drinking game soon

Yeah, sure. Let's go with that.

Not a fatass, fatass.

1 shot for every time they say Innovative
2 shots everytime they say diversity

Do you want to die? Actually, no, I already know the answer.

Sure is easy to lie on the internet, twink.

Down the entire mug every time the speaker tries to sound "kewl" (Better order a kegger or two for that one).

Why not just say "drink every time they speak" at that point?

I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart. I hope you aren't joking. Honest to god, I hope you do it. Please do it. I've wanted the all fuckheads from E3, and everyone contributing to that stupid scheme to suffer for a very long time, and I really, really hope you crack, kill as many people needed, and become a fugitive after it. I hope you live, so you CAN do it again. If not you, then someone else, anybody. I just need to see people die. That would be the most exciting thing to happen at E3. I'm tired of this culture as much as you are. Good luck.

Be carefull faggot, even if you are just joking somebody was once jailed for threats like this on 8ch

thier death isn't our victory, user

Here's some good stuff while waiting for this year's shitshow

i just love corporate buzzwords

Even if he does do it, he's going to end up blindly unloading into a crowd only to be shot by a security guard. He'll be lucky if he injures anyone, never mind getting close to Breivik's high score.

Yeah. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell. If it was that easy, someone would have already done it and then some
Maybe someone with the right guides could do it. Isn't it possible to make a DIY bomb, incinerator or mustard gas?
Post the guides

I feel like the Todd walking on stage square and Todd telling a lie square are kind of redundant. Why would he be on stage if he wasn't going to speak?

That's why non-rookies use a bomb.
Make sure to shout "Alah Ackbar", and leave some evidence of being an isalmist extremist.

It will come this year.

2016 was a great year. I miss it already

The only people I expect to show games that are actually games and have a chance to be good is Nintendo and Taleworlds. The only thing I look forward to with the others is watching them fail and writhe around in their shitty malpractices.

I hope so user, I hope so.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

if you're still lurking i recommend you look at the guides here like suggested
>>>/info/2
good luck comrade

do it or you're gay.

Changed some things along with alignment of times text. Still need Devolver schedule & I assume Square isn't doing anything.

Hello there, Trudeau.

t. non american

Capped for future posterity.

It's just an excuse to drink more
If you think the Todd parts are redundant just check EA and sports

Is this ironic or are you dumb

some of your games are ok
don't go to e3 tomorrow

You won't do shit, Ren. In the highly unlikely event that you did go there you wouldn't even make it through the crowds & security to take out anyone of importance.

yeah you'd need a team at least. religion of peace the front door with a high capacity assault truck then shoot your way into the main arena. have large guys positioned on every main exit to "mop" up anyone trying to escape from the main force.
dear fbi this is an idea for a game I just had and I shared it on the video game board :DDD

for him?

inb4 FBI freezes 8ch because of this.

are we doing this with guns or drinks?

we can do it with drinks That user is going to do it with guns

if they did, it would be part of the plan to destroy net neutrality

Hilariously bad fantasies aside, I got a giggle at imagining a fat rat-like humanoid sweating at a computer typing all of this with ISIS flags behind them and shadilay playing in the background

don't do it

they'll end up killing themselves probably, anyway

Easy table for those in different timezones.
fucking europoors

Nice power fantasy faggot, but just in the case you're deranged enough to do it, remember to post on your social media about converting to Islam and how much you hate that fascist nazi Hrumpty Frump

you guys really are just wannabe jews

Gave me a chuckle when I read that in Ren's voice.

Go back to where ever you're from

Card & Schedule

rip todd

That image kinda makes Todd out to be Palpatine in the greentext
Perhaps he is the one behind all along…

When you gaze in to the abyss, the abyss gazes back. Also

Ayy famalamborgini.

I would buy Fallout 4 if that happened

Any fun drinking games anons?

drink a shot for everyone dead

Take a shot for every vibrant in the audience.

Just keep drinking until you start having fun.

this

But what if there's no fun to be had?

Drink every time you cringe or get mad

Then you haven't drank enough.

do it.

What do you mean you would? You make it sound like you haven't even tried it…

Sorry Todd but I haven't had enough money to buy a PS4, an XB1, or a PC
But now I'll buy your game even if I don't have the console

Looks like they're already taking precautions, Ren.

Why not blame it on 4chan? They're to us what ebaums was to 4chan back in the day.

But Todd is too small to handle guns.

If Elliot could Manage, then Todd can too

Elliot was Finnish though.

Todd isn't a supreme gentleman.

Good lad
Don't forget the fantastic DLCs we have

hoping for a terror attack on the states before E3, to make things interesting, but Trump is president now

remove him, i already miss it, that was always great TV

I'm really sorry Todd but I need a console to buy the DLC, I'm too poor for the console but I can buy your game if you just do it

Didn't Prey bomb?

MS might display the defiled corpse of Scalebound.

Sony is bound to show some more bullshots and "in-engine" footage to hype people up for their no-games console.

I am the gost of memes of E3 past

They target youth gatherings for maximum ""terror"".

youths arent afraid of anything

They should be.
Praise be Allah!

I really only play TF2 these days. Nothing else really interests me, even if I buy something I usually just return it straight away.

allah doesnt give you homework

Your dad probably died of disgust for his son.

What anime is this?

l0l

Praying 5 times a day isn't homework?

The bullying of satan.

thats homework, but sharia law isnt a thing in america so allah cant just show up at e3 and hand everyone homework. but their teacher can.

Islam is global and diverse, you must accept it!

Is that image an actual or edited part of the anime.

I want lewd my dude.

The shirt is edited.

I read this in Ren's voice.

I want to believe

i need to go to gaming mecca at least once in my life

**Hopefully like Mecca it will have a Muslim saying Allahu Akbar

my life is shit away nothing of value would be lost

This really is the world we know.

The shitposting that would occur if a massacre happened at E3 would be wonderful
FBI please ignore, this post is a joke

Certainly, it would be as big as Trump winning the election I think, on Holla Forums at least

If a happening happens and you live let us know We're going to mock you probably

hey for anyone going to E3 I'm looking for something to do on the Friday after E3 plane leaves at 930 pm so i have a full day to do anything in the LA area.

the only thing that looks remotely fun is going to the LA gun club

If I were in LA I'd probably want to scope out the Cecil hotel and the John Sowden House related to the Black Dahlia mystery.

Honestly after the Terror attack you're probably going to be on Holla Forums all day shitposting

There's theories, user, that there's only four stages in the entire game.
I hope it's not the case, but it's Nintendo. They always fuck up SOMETHING.

Also where's fucking Animal Crossing, god damn it.
It's gotten to the point where the only game I'm excited for this year is made by a nodev on /agdg/.

Please do it.

God, last year was amazing, will we see anything like it? It's hard to think of many other games that could win E3 all by itself, though I could imagine something like an amazing (something that amazes even those tired from Souls) Bloodborne 2 recreating the salt and denial.

Shit was amazing.

Dark Souls got boring mid way and souls games are asscreed tier.

I have a feeling that this E3 will be explosive

Eh people said the same with Zelda, and it won E3 all by itself.

Did you misquote?

Define.

Zelda only won E3 because of that Kike with Breast Implants

Anyone know if anything Firaxis related is going to be there?

Man, that's the kind of denial I miss.

Is there ANYTHING they could show that could win E3 by itself and recreate this? Because this is amazing.

Civ VI released late last year so I doubt it

I was mainly asking for XCOM 2 related shit actually

What are you talking about
Zelda was shit, nobody but mark and his shilltendo squad was excited by it
It just was the only that looked mediocre rather than absolute shit

I'd also accept a XCOM: Beyond Earth situation for those delicious meltdowns.

We won't taste delicious biodrone tears just yet.

Serious Sam Which isn't being shown at E3

THAT is the blind, delusional salt I want to see, what other game (any game company) could recreate this.

Why would you want more stuff for a shit game?

We always win because every E3 for the past 10 years has been a spaghetti dropping contests.

Sony with a shit Bloodborne 2
Microsoft with a shit Conker
Capcom with a shit DMC
Far Cry 5
Also learn the difference between salt and cringe

True but It's been getting tamer which is a shame.
I need some mr caffeine, sony 06 or lolis getting licked by virtual cats.

Bioware Montreal is getting closed

Hmm. The lab got back to me, it's pure NaCl.

You're an imbecile for multiple reasons, mate.
Firstly, Zelda was mediocre at best. The series was never good, and the good entries were often seen as outliers (LADX, MM).
It, like every open world game, is fucking boring. Simple as that. Sure, it's better than Bethesda's lies ever could be, but that doesn't mean it's good. It's a piece of shit with sprinkles.

And secondly, nobody wins e3. Ever.
It's subjective for one, and an imbecilic context for another, considering how fucked this fucking industry is.

So just e?

Who's hyped for Anita Sarkeesian's conference at E3 courtesy of the ESA's endorsement to her months ago? :^)

Tell me about (you) why do you like the (you)s
If you're going to weak bait then I can too

Ok, I get it.

You want to be in the salt compilation

I hope there is a display by the religion of peace

A lot of weak bait for a hired post
:^)

Is this a new hipster thing, is it cool to hate on zelda now because it's too popular?

'k

She's legal now.

It's not cool to hate on Zelda
We're not cool, we're a bunch of internet losers and that's why nobody expocts us
:^)

Did Zelda out sell Call of Duty AW?
First I heard of it
Also Was getting caught a part of your plan

If only you got dubs then you'd have your wish.
Anyway anons, tell me your fantasy, your Deep♂Dark♂Fantasies to happen at E3. If you get dubs you will be blessed by Kek.

everyone dies

I see. No argument.

Typical

I noted two entries I enjoyed. The original NES game was okay as well, for the time. But if you're honestly going to say that LttP, OOT, WW, TP and SS deserve the praise they got, then shoot yourself.

Just like Skyrim and Fallout 4 before it?

Well, the Switch version DID outsell the Switch itself.

Every time

Man, personally I love skyrim, and am looking forward to Skyrim 2!
Fus ro dah xDD

If i had a single wish I'd wish for bethesda to retroactively cease existing

You said every conceivable metric
How about sales from the games
And again I know you're not from here because you CLEARLY do not know what baneposting is
AND YES THAT'S THE PART THAT IS ANNOYING ME, NOT THAT YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE IN VIDYA THAT I COULD EXCUSE, BUT RATHER YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BANEPOSTING
YES I AM A HOTHEAD RIGHT NOW BUT IM A TIRED GUY 4U AND I'M CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH SOME SURVIVORS

Btw RIP tak fuji.

You might have brain damage

Zelda could of theoretically outsold the switch as it had a Wii U version
But I doubt it

I think has you covered.
Although knowing anons in LA they'll be cucked by a Black Guy.

Yes, yes. Let the MURDER flow trough you, become one with it.

FUCK YOU
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU HOTHEAD
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT BANEPOSTING IS AND CONTINUE TO IGNORE IT
AND YES AS I HAVE AUTISM I TECHNICALLY HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU OF NOT KNOWING ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR BANE?

I doubt he'll follow through but here's to memes

Nono user.
The Switch version ALONE outsold the Switch console itself. As in, it's attach rate is >100%
Here, a video for you.

It may have evened out lately, but this was probably because no one could find the fucking console at the time.

I LITERALLY GIVE NO SHITS ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING ON ABOUT, UNLESS IF IT'S BANE RELATED
WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT BANE AND WHY HE WEARS THE MASK
I JUST WANT TO SLEEP PLEASE JUST SAY SOMETHING BANE RELATED

Seriously, that happened?
What the fuck

'k, Why so serious?

calm down user
have this

I dunno, it's a dumb normalfag thing, but it did happen.

my nigger.

BECAUSE YOU'RE CLEARLY AN OUTSIDER
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR OPINIONS BUT HOW YOU'RE NOT A BROTHER
THE MEMS RISE
nite

thanks

Memeteor make e3 disappear.

Fucking normalfags

rerolling kill everyone

Good work user. But with what?

a certain other board doesnt like us talking about video games because it knocks them off the top spot, so they come over and shit on anything thats popular

Memes?

Probably planes.

plz

How's the flight plan?

Nukes?

Nah, Holla Forums doesn't get butthurt over some stupid shit. At least not in this case.

Actually no, this is just the case, apparently.
As of March 31st
archive.is/yrBSN
Shit source, but what can you do.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

what is this, youtube?

On switch alone, user.
An additional 1 million on Wii U.

I heard it'll have video games.

What the fuck

L O L

Oh god you gotta stop buddy you're embarrassing yourself

WHY

Jews?

have a bingo chart

There is nothing wrong with having no social skills
t. Autist

Add a general catagory that included "Aloha Snackbar" "Manchester rememberence" "More dyed hair than not"
and other shit

I HATE GAMERS
I HATE THEM

You gonna talk about videogames at any point mate

That's pretty redundant.

this

dont you mean to ask if ill subscribe to your channel, toss a few likes your way?
maybe do a collab with you?

Most of Nintendo is a free space bud
BoTW has made me abandon hope for them

So you don't plan to discuss video games

Because they won E3 with it last year?

The holocaust is a lie
Prove me wrong

Fuck mate, I like the company more than most, but the shilling is kinda pathetic.

cool fallback strategy. i guess you finally realized you were on Holla Forums

lol?

I was gassed when I was 3.

No, because it signals their intended direction as a company

fuck off Holla Forums

I know, the Holocaust is a lie
So great you agree

confirms

Making great games? That's a good direction though

your bantz rating is 0

Name one

Can you tell me some great games
I want to know at least 3

Breath of the wild
Breath of the wild
and the switch's greatest game, and perhaps the goatet: Breath of the Wild.

heh very funny
Fuck it, you're very narrow minded leading me to beleive you're not from here
good bye jew

Everythread

I can't wait to watch the E3 stream on Infinity.moe.

i'm not the one who made it you shitcunt

If you like modern videogames go to reddit
This is the DESIGNATED SHITTING against games board

oh sorry about that cunt

Name one good game buddy thats all I ask just one can't be too hard surely

Video games

Guys I have a secret to tell you.
That guy is not really a shill, you're being trolled, just ignore him.

user you have a problem.

Just a little more to bumplock, so this shit thread can screw itself.

video games will remain relevant far into the future when ai takes over the earth and eradicates the babbys social studies classes you call politics. claw your way to the top while you can you particularly dull meatbag.
thats the future and theres nothin you can do about it

don't use link shorteners/aCZ366
I can't be arsed to do the rest of them

Ok
bullshitbingo.net/cards/custom/?title=Nintendo E3 Bingo&exclamation=NINTENDOMINATION!!&free_square=Free Space (for $2.99 a month)&terms=amiibo™ A beloved IP makes a surprise comeback Mario Kart 8 Deluxe SEASON PASS Splatoon 2 Miyamoto publicly apologizes for Rabbids and Mario Treehouse stream chat filled with perverts Nintendo™ Switch™ marketing Super Mario Odyssey looks fun Retro Studios have something good in store Zelda DLC Outdated Memes Shitty Sequel to beloved IP Shitty Switch Puns Smash Bros for Switch Fire Emblem for Switch Superstar Saga DX is just a port and not a remake Iwata is mentioned Waifu Pandering Wii U is six feet under with its library ported to Switch Treehouse is shit at their own games An actual rehash is shown Japanese translators fuck up Switch will have zero third-party support 3DS completely shafted beyond 1 or 2 games&cardonly=1
Better?

Ok wow that's a clusterfuck of a link
But I'll bookmark this for usage when E3 comes. I'm not gonna do the rest of them either so I'll just hope someone else does.

Whats really great about this, is I heard it all in Ren's voice.
If I had money I would commission this to be read by Billy West.

I am kind of hoping something bad happens before E3, because the last E3 happened just shortly after Orlando and it made for an entertaining watch as each corporation tried to stuff as much AID's infested dick down their throat.
Having an Allah hu akbar attack happened AS E3 was going on would be Platinum perfection.

LA and LTTP are the one ones you can get anyone to agree are good by consensus. Other than that it's just up to personal taste of which version of the formula you like best (although skyward sword blows ass).

If this turns out to be a prophesy I am going to convert to the church of kek the next fucking day.

Fuck off with your shitty squid meme.

I really wish some dinosaur game gets shown… I was hoping Jurassic world would get an operation genesis like game but maybe in the sequel? I sure hope so.

I fucking wish user. Everything is going to be more failed action RPGs. The only game they've got on deck that's going to be turn based is DQXI.

Bravely Third when?

It will have to be by 2018 as that's when the 3DS dies. Everyone is going to have to scramble to finish their series.

That, or it could be on the Switch.

Scanlation group finally finished the manga long after it ended. Now I can finally finish it off my reading list.

tldc

I'm too optimistic, aren't I?

Yes.

Holla Forums only likes VNs, any attempt at talking about games will be met with accusations of shilling.

You are still a gigantic faggot though.

Holy shit, it's almost here!

Since fucking when?

Reported.

newfag

I envy your hope for the future

The VN thread is a nice place and the posters are usually in good spirits about taste and objective quality.
Also the consensus on Sekai helps.

You took your happy pills today, didn't you?

Wasn't there a game about that at last year's E3?

Guess it's one of those threads that will always elude me, considering the closest I've come to liking a VN was Ace Attorney.
I suppose that's how most anons view Aggy Daggy as well.

because people didn't want to buy a console with no games to replace their console that had just a small amount of games. Especially when both consoles have the game. It's not hard to understand, anons. You already have the thing the game is also coming out for, why buy another box with less games on it just for one game?
Oh right, retards actually did that.

If there's nothing from Squeenix it may as well be a free space.

This is all we have left to hope for. The Crash isn't going to happen economically anytime soon. Imagine all the legends - Todd Howard, Kojima, Cliffy Bazinga, and the rest! - falling and dragging the studios down with them, not to mention the ideological cancer that runs through its veins. Sometimes the tree of gaming has to be refreshed by the gamer fuel of hipsters and shills.

user are you high?

stock holders dont attend e3

The games press attends along with many publishers, developers & writers who need to die in a fire. Stock holders know fuck all about video games. Stock holders are outsiders whereas much of the cancer is on the inside.

they dont need to know anything about video games to ruin them

Your waifu is waiting on the other side! Don't let them down!

Yeah, they are Jews.

This made me actually laugh out loud. The timing is perfect.