Autism Thread

Post your Webm's of Sperg rage, Sonic fan art and Undertale fan theories here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViXaAP75B0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably something like this

obligatory half-an-A-press video/webm

He's an interesting case from Holla Forums

Battle simulation autism is the best autism. Its fun to watch.

I don't understand.

That is really fucking creepy.

Does the reputation of anons proceed them on steam, or was there an actual "incident" to prompt that? I'm just curious, as I don't use steam at all.

of course he is a kike

I just showed my girlfriend this as a joke, she thinks its interesting, I think she's going to watch the whole thing. Oh god, does she have the A?

His coworkers are seemingly okay with it too.

If you're not a liar and you actually have a gf that finds this sort of shit interesting then you have a keeper and you don't deserve her and should kill yourself so I can have her.

you know, i always wonder why people like this kid don't just leave the server when people grief them. like, i could understand if it's an MMO or something where hopping onto a different server isn't really an option, but i mean goddamn nigga just like walk away from the screen

This is legitimately fucking creepy.
It's almost Sonic fan tier creepy.

I was in that thread

Autism

because
it's fake
and
autism

Any info about this? Is it a creepy art or fetish thing? All I have ever seen is this video.

Where have I heard that song before?

It was a thread on Holla Forums like a month ago. A guy bought a mannequin torso, attached it to a black turtleneck, rigged a tablet where its face would be, and solicited ideas for faces and poses.

its hotline miami you dink

The first Hotline Miami game.

Reminds me of an early Steven universe storyboarded who would ship himself with pearl.

This is very unsettling

This sort of shit is dubious in fanfiction, that it actually makes it into an official show is proof the amateurisation of pop culture has gone too far.

What I want to know is where he got those jean shorts.

don't forget to leave a like goy.

user pls

That screeching is legitimately disturbing.

If he gets a boyfriend, there's absolutely nothing stopping him from doing that. It's even kinda cute.

Isn't spelled strewth?

i'm scared

I know exactly how he feels, I haven't done anything remotely close to this but there were a flew close calls I had with grills and I blew it. Sucks being an autist.

However interesting this is, and however Stephen King-ish its implications, changing the programming is HACKING and thus a form of cheating. So it doesn't even count!

The infinite possibilities of human stupidity never cease to disgust me and leave me absolutely dumbfounded.

I bet you were the one who tricked that poor retarded kid into sucking your mutilated knob, you freak.

that's really sad. they seem intelligent. why not let them build?

It's more of an exploit than a hack, methinks.

Is this shit real or hoax?

Good on him.

Its a fanfic that was requested in a thread here a month ago or so.

First pic brings me bad memories, bad memories of the time I fapped together with a friend, most awkward moment of my life.

Speaking of that thread and autism, does anyone have the pen guy posts and the NTR fanfics posted about him. The fanfics themselves were pretty autistic in their own right.
Sage for not video games autism.

This may be the hardest thing I've ever had to look at here. I've seen fucking CwC vagina and this is still worse to look at. I want to be angry at how much this show has been fucking raped after all these years but I just can't get past how disturbing this is.

From what I remember some user was scamming the ERPfags and posting chatlogs.
Was around the time TF2 hats were really gettin big.

Auschwitz for speedrunners when?

youtube.com/watch?v=ViXaAP75B0k

not sure if this is bullshit or just that autistic

Are you still friends?
Because that does sound like a pretty weird time.

Yeah. Even leaving aside the fact that it used to be a good show, the strange sexual weirdness that sometimes cropped up in other shows in earlier times had a different air to it. From just weirdos having fun to blatant fanservice.
With this, there isn't even an attempt to have it make sense in the context of the show. Just pissing on an already-mutilated carcass.

/christian/ accidentally found Reddit's favourite Bible translation

Nope, haven't seen him in years.

would you mind if I ask you her name? I know someone who might seriously fit the bill.

this is fake, isn't it?

I never understand these "judge by image software" website memes on weather it's lewd or awesome or scary or some shit. I just don't see where the humor is by having an image and a website validating it without any basis. I've thought this since day 1 and I still don't understand it.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD YOU GF-HAVING normalfag FULL-A-PRESSING PIECE OF SHIT

I don't know who made this, but I feel like they should be killed.

Now THIS is the cyberpunk future I wanted.

Is this a new SCP subject? Because it's like some kind of uncanny valley tier robotic skinwalker developed as a weapon to steal sexually curious children.

kek'd