Share Thread - Robot At Me Come

READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT FUCK
previous thread: archive.is/ghrTe

Check IGG-Games first before making a request, please check that the other links are still up before posting
For Wii ISO`s first, check Consoles
For GOG first, check the May 16th GOG dump (PC) and the site(s) under Check before posting

We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet, shit like bittorents and IPFS.
Read a book or something if you want to catchup:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymising_yourself
privacytools.io/
thatoneprivacysite.net/
Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/
For the full list:
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/tree/master
pcgamingwiki.com
Useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola
volafile.org/r/HF33Go
CheckingBeforePosting
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/CheckingBeforePosting

There are two archives; one sorted (Archives) and one merged (QuickSearchableArchives).
Hopefully this will now be more visible. If an archive requires the entering of a password check the archives, specifically the source thread.
PC (now including Gnu/Linux and OS X): gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/PC
Consoles: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Consoles
V-OST: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/V-OST
OP-CopyPasta: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/OP-CopyPasta

Jdownloader, MegaDownloader or MegaTools (These two can ignore the quota) and possibly some others from previous threads.

Guide to a happy Share Thread
Leechers:
1. Before you request,search online for the file you want,even use distributed search engines e.g.InfraSearch,Opencola,YaCy,FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible.If you have the cover art of the file you want,post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread,links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces,lines,keys&passwords split in the post),including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client,make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:,so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders:
1. When in doubt,upload.Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password,key, or generator.Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so,to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection,it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet,I2P,Gnunet,distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile:
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files,like images and music,be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow,codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files.Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt,archive as a single [or split file if too large],then upload.

Also at >>>/scurv/87

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B259KNotlUlodk9wZXFoR3FUY3c
gamestorrenthd.com/pc-games/dark-salvation-english-gid2191.html
torrentz2.eu/3f81dfda97475be9699815eef06af40601f2757f
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/PC
emuparadise.me/Sega_Saturn_ISOs/Scud_The_Disposable_Assassin_(U)/388
firedrop.com/f995e09ad075e53c
firedrop.com/f8b6309c4f3e8064
megatools.megous.com/builds/megatools-1.9.98-win32.zip
mega.nz/#!bYkC0YDT!iDEqqAwje-5GQoQN8pKTPZkEIS12In3sBUsVerfQyxU
mega.nz/#F!QQdD0TpK!fbyYpHjS8eO4TaTe6ZwFuA
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Archives
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/QuickSearchableArchives
mega.co.nz/
mangacrawler.codeplex.com/
myabandonware.com/game/diablo-3it
gamerz-bg.com/diablo1/downloads.html
oldversion.com/search?query=adobe
smashladder.com/guides/view/26p0/project-m-3-6-sd-v3
epforums.org/showthread.php?83199
startpage.com
store.steampowered.com/app/268990/The_Dishwasher_Vampire_Smile/
mega.nz/#!BHowVarK!TNC5vmm68JnG4nYWa7pptd521NI0cZUDoV91Ou6jdUY
searx.me/?q=Another Code: R – A Journey into Lost Memories PAL iso&categories=general
devilmaycry.org/forums/dmc-devil-may-cry/
portalroms.com/en/psp/final-fantasy-type-0-iso-download-torrent
volafile.org/r/hentai
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-i-the-first-age-of-darkness-ds
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-ii-the-revenge-of-the-enchantress-33
myabandonware.com/game/exodus-ultima-iii-71
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-iv-quest-of-the-avatar-72
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-v-warriors-of-destiny-jq
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vi-the-false-prophet-11s
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-the-black-gate-1sn
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-forge-of-virtue-1jj
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-part-two-serpent-isle-34d
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-part-two-the-silver-seed-221
myabandonware.com/game/pagan-ultima-viii-2un
old-games.com/download/6482/ultima-9-ascension
pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/category/ultima-patcher/
forgottenworld.de/index.php/screenshots/ultima-ix-patchs-and-forgotten-world-releases
soundcloud.com/guiltygearxrdsoundtrack/sets/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-ost
scdownloader.net/
soundcloud.com/nekokaa/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-ost-big-blast-sonic?in=guiltygearxrdsoundtrack/sets/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-ost
mega.nz/%Ep8FCRAK %NzgtyGJx9ibWr5_Vb8nzPAHrP_0KqWks7RppFyy2rO0
us.battle.net/account/download/
zf.fm/song/4737722
rjcooper.com/wheels/
mega.nz/#F!ZwJ3FDaA!bPpAwW5eB4valAqHBH2emg
thepiratebay.org/torrent/5136602/Silent_Hunter_III_with_The_Grey_Wolves_3.0_expansion
puu.sh/wfryB/cadaf1d067.zip
gamefaqs.com/ps2/920605-shin-megami-tensei-digital-devil-saga/saves
ps2savetools.com/2007/03/27/how-to-convert-psv-to-ps2-save-format/
ngemu.com/threads/gamefaq-saves-to-pcsx2-memorycards.64482/
mega.nz/#!rkhDAbAQ!wkVDhNEfgXe2c5XKzjEWnUM6kJA2J63LmW6nT3NIiMk
ghostbin.com/paste/s39to
mega.nz/#!865lHApB!Wzne2gz4OWU8vn6rxF1Wkj8_5LH92x77nDqICafs014
mega.nz/#%MWAGFYQA%vDmewOU1zi63ckWLRWyot4B8-grXanC4uQ1CaVnf4pk
mega.nz/#%pWRzDabS%6QZMCXw6cUAcrwUd_tk1A7BIUwxXR-qqo8iKwEp_Bhs
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B_UG5ouVK9ztam9nazdwUVFfOXM
archive.is/NG5hO
skidrowreloaded.com/tyranny-gog/
skidrowreloaded.com/tyranny-1-0-2-0021-gog/
skidrowreloaded.com/tyranny-tales-from-the-tiers-skidrow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHAIKA

NO ZAKU

lol I recommended that to the cucks back on 2015~2016, they sperged so much.
glad you managed to break some reason into them OP.

Is the new DLC for CK2 anygood?

If so where would one obtain it?

Chaika a Zaku

A ZAKU

By CK2 do you mean Crusader Kings 2?

dead on arrival

Well I checked up IGG-games and it has version v2.7.1.0 and "all DLC" but all I'm seeing is the Monks and Mystics expansion. I don't play Crusader Kings II so I have no comment on how good it's DLC is but holy fuck that's a lot of DLC.

Anybody have Super House of Dead Ninja or Hydro Thunder Hurricane?

IGG-Games I bypassed the bullshit for you, but open in a sandbox if you don't trust IGG-games: docs.google.com/uc?id=0B259KNotlUlodk9wZXFoR3FUY3c I found a Hydro Thunder on IGG-games but not Hurricane.

Read OP next time.

Does anyone have Dark Salvation?
The Developers eventually released it for free but all the links I can find for it are dead

where can I dl a gas chamber to gas the board kike with tbh

FYI New "The Drive" album inbound, releases tomorrow..

you're welcome

Really? Cause from the looks of it that was temporary, the actual download still requires a purchase. Fileplanet has patches for it and a demo, you might actually have to snag an older version then patch it but I'm not finding luck for older versions either.

Oh and I found a really shady torrent gamestorrenthd.com/pc-games/dark-salvation-english-gid2191.html
and one from a torrent search that's 7 years old
torrentz2.eu/3f81dfda97475be9699815eef06af40601f2757f

*scratch Fileplanet having patches

It's just extra names and portraits for things. Paradox DLC is worse than fucking Train Simulator DLC, because at least Train Simulator is an appropriate price compared to model trains.

Wish they'd release music on the fucking day, not wait 24 hours for everywhere that isn't burgerland. Infuriates me as things will come out after the US release, so something set for 25th means 27th, while the US gets it on the 26th.

Anyone have leads on SCUD and Meat Puppet?

Anyone got FL studio?
I cant get the torrent to work for hell.

Requesting some anons share how theyre feeling right now

why do you care damn it?
I'm tired.

Both of those games are old, sega saturn old. So for games that old always check old game sites which can be found through the "check before posting" although it's jumbled in with some other sites.

Just a quick search and Isozone has both, as an example and to give you a heads up

in order to make people see this request, I will post this image

some nigger apparently held up the cash register somebody i know was working at, so i'm mostly just mad at niggers rn

Is there any good downloader for Mega? Not sure if the ones listed in the OP even work. MegaDownloader doesn't work with the existing links.

Megatools. It's in the repos of major Linux distros, but it looks like you'll have to compile it yourself if you still use jewdows.

What problems are you having with the torrent?

anyone willing to upload Stalker SoC

seriously read the OP gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/PC

Not sure if you wanted SCUD The Disposable Assassin or SCUD Industrial Evoltuion, as that was the picture, so have both.
emuparadise.me/Sega_Saturn_ISOs/Scud_The_Disposable_Assassin_(U)/388
firedrop.com/f995e09ad075e53c

firedrop.com/f8b6309c4f3e8064

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c13e2f94230c3361599f7208c7ec48f554b864d1
Just use the installer then apply the crack in the .rar folder.

MEGAtools or Jdownloader2.
megatools.megous.com/builds/megatools-1.9.98-win32.zip
MEGAtools is command-line only. Read the readme as it explains what each of the .exe files will do and the parameters you can use.
mega.nz/#!bYkC0YDT!iDEqqAwje-5GQoQN8pKTPZkEIS12In3sBUsVerfQyxU
Some people don't trust Jdownloader2 due to malware that was included in the bundled installer for the original Jdownloader, but it works for me just fine, and I've run several virus scans over everything it has touched.
Jdownloader2 is superior to MEGAtools as it works on lots of other filesharing sites, and can even be used on, say, a thread from here to download every image.

Not sure why MEGAdownloader isn't working for you. Might be due to having an old version; I recall MEGA changing something that broke some downloaders for a while.
Here's the latest version:
mega.nz/#F!QQdD0TpK!fbyYpHjS8eO4TaTe6ZwFuA

Thank you kind stranger.
here is a drawing.
please ignore the blue and white lines, I forgot Oeaki is shit and the bucket tool is useless with thin lines.
also my mouse double clicks and is jaggy so I had to make do.

Stretch Panic soundtrack anyone?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B4F1992340A29C23F876370FEA0FF7A31F5639C7

Does anyone have the latest version of Delver?

Here's RimWorld A17 Windows and Linux
#!sldjVCqT!_BNmsbdqalSQDo25lgShbyEvKfJm9JEJRNj1xGD7DMA

pw is the opposite of bagina

if anyone can share:
any personally made aircraft for X-plane

requesting chocolat pics

Even if it's just a fucking around simulator, I'm not gonna take somebody's word for it. I wanna play the damn thing, what the fuck do I do if I don't wanna get DMCA'd again?

Who gives a shit, ignore it. But get a fucking VPN, and don't use torrents if you can't.

My ISP does and they threatened to shut our shit off if we didn't change
Can't afford one hence why I'm pirating in the first place

Then just don't use torrents. IP Jews can't track mega downloads

Fuck me, IGG only has the alpha of Planet Coaster. Know any alternatives?

Feel free to make requests here for someone to upload it.

Why is she a demon? Or is that her evil twin?

If somebody feels like uploading it on something that isn't a torrent hash as seen by my story above then I'd be super grateful because I've been yearning for another theme park building game and Planet Coaster seems to be the most modern deal

I can't seem to find any torrents of anything but the Alpha version. Sorry fam

What happened to the compilation of every thread in one paste? Trying to search for something I know has been requested before, but can't remember the specific thread.

Oh hell, didn't know it was a Denuvo game. Sorry for wasting the time of y'all.

That only matters if it's been cracked yet or not. Denuvo isn't anything special in terms of DRM.

That said I just checked on cs.rin.ru and couldn't find anything, so I think you SOL for now.

bored tbh.

This, you mean?
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Archives
also, thanks to the user who linked to the appcracks for defcon.
Pic unrelated

While I'm here, I guess I should ask for Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition. I checked IGG and both Mega and Google Drive are down and like I said I can't do a damn torrent hash.

What is currently the best place to torrent or otherwise get manga?

Pretty good now that I have a decent job.

Yeah the "see the full list" is a bundle for all the Share Thread shit including archives, but except the Linux merge with PC I do not know why the archive specific link was also removed. Oh well next OP can fix that up easily.

Looked through them.
No clue what to do there. Tried running a .exe, but it does nothing except open the command prompt for a second.
Needs a decryption password to download
Don't know how to use. Tried watching soome videos, but I keep getting errors each time I try to add files. How do I add this for example? mega:#F!74JyBBIL!Nlxx_EoN-notyuEFjWM2IQ!mgIgQYSZ

Hopefully I can keep my posting number to a sane level.

I seem to have mellowed out some what. From PC, link is still up as designated by the lack of (dead) placed on it, to make it a working mega link please read the previous thread.

gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/QuickSearchableArchives would fit the bill. Hopefully it should hopefully load faster as a raw however if that doesn't work you could try downloading the page in either any form (blob/raw) via a commandline downloader e.g. aria2's Windows port.
Because if I recall right, I was trying to save reading/characters by removing direct links to infrequently used stuff, however seeing as there is plenty of space I'l just add them all and ask the mod team to overwrite it. One hundered and sixty eight characters remaining should hopefully be a comfortable enough buffer for future OP's..

$STEP, for all of them you need to convert the link twice, first to a working link (see previous thread) and pre-pend mega.co.nz/ to the result.
Quick and dirty, you need to start a commandline session manually (Start menu > Accessories > Command Prompt, a none admin one should be fine) and then cd over to where the megatools.exe is. You could skip both presending steps by using the Command Prompt tool bar option of Explorer++. Next choose either megaget or megadl (both should work for invidaul files in addition to folders). Now all you need to do is type megaget/megadl.exe (optional, if you wish to save where you are, you will not be needing this) --path=PATH (e.g. D:\Games\Console\Sega\Saturn\1985) '$STEP'
After converting it twice, fill out the remaining fields (destionation is your users desktop by default, can be changed in the settings menu (called Download path) don't worry about if the save folder is present by default it is set to create it if it's already present); Name: What the download will be labeled as in MegaDownloader e.g. Game #2567 (doesn't have any impact on the final result), Link: $STEP. Hit the "Add links" button and you are done.

Mangoes?
Try mangacrawler.codeplex.com/
It crawls a bunch of other sites for mangoes to get direct downloads. It's about to shut down due to Microsoft pulling the plug on the codeplex system, so just save a list of all the sites it crawls (it's on the front page) and use them directly after that.
Nyaa.si also has lots of manga on it.

MEGAtools is a shitty thing that Jdownloader does better anyways.
It's asking for a decryption key because that MEGA link is incomplete, so MEGA thinks you're trying to open a different folder.

Go back to the list in OP where you got that link from, and there'll be a title next to the title of the game. It'll either be a meme edition for the thread or a date. Go to gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Archives and find that thread by either date or title, and ctrl+f the archived thread for the game/mega link. Whoever posted it will had left instructions on what to fill the '_' with to make the link work.

Ah yes, the bane of all OPs character limits.

a Chaku?

Well, it worked. Thanks! Least now I know how to solve it. Gotta get used to Jdownloader though. I've been super paranoid of torrenting ever since I got DMCA'd for pirating the original Deus Ex which I legally own twice because the Steam version barely worked so it's good to know that I can still get my fix.

Chaika.Robot.Respect.

Someone hasn yet read the fucking OP pasta. Because of fagg similar to you I comtemplate sorching the earth. It explains why links are very very lightly obfuscated. Also . Polite sage.

I didn't know how to decode it so I took an easy route because there's nothing in the copypasta that tells you how to decode that specific one. I'm not really spoiling any "sekrit klub" secrets either because if a numbskull like me can just google the "fabricated" link then so can anybody else.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Anyone have a built Project M Iso for Dolphin?

True but there is slightly more effort involved than just simply clicking on the links, verifying it's content and reporting it which may cause a number of good goy's (AkaFaceshit fags) /bots to move on to softer targets.

It's an effect of being a normal fag.

someone please fix this before I doo doo violently all over my keyboard

Well in the meantime I found two links for it
myabandonware.com/game/diablo-3it
and
gamerz-bg.com/diablo1/downloads.html

The second one I won't verify if it's legitimate, my abandonware is legit though, unless something has happened I am unaware of to breach that trust. if so another user chiming in would be great.

*my abandonware link

nope
megatoolsDOTmegousDOTcom
win binaries are halfway down

How are you finding X-plane? It looks really nice. I might get into flight sims because of it.

Let me guess, you're in America and somehow your ISP is the only available where you live so they feel secure in threatening customers? Gotta love it.

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't free VPNs still work for something simple like just torrenting shit? I know they aren't very reliable otherwise, but shouldn't it at least prevent your ISP from finding out you torrented "big juicy titties.avi"?

ok i know its not game vidya game related but anyone know any site that just have software programs like sony vegas, adobe shit, etc

Well I got this site that holds older versions of existing software, oldversion.com/search?query=adobe I generally don't go to sites like this much unless a public domain item is memory holed and I need it. Beyond stuff like this you might actually have to go to Holla Forums and wait 2 weeks for a reply to your request.

Who is using Tixati?
Defeats the entire purpose, doesn't it?

The community themselves are DMCA'ing prebuilt versions like the tippity top cucks they are.
Follow this guide here:
smashladder.com/guides/view/26p0/project-m-3-6-sd-v3
Here's a copy of the ISO:
epforums.org/showthread.php?83199
(Needs a forum account, just use 10minutemail to make a quick one)

Free VPNs are cancer. Never use them. Your own IP will be offered on the site and you'll get in more shit for someone doing the same thing or, even better, something worse.

Any half-decent torrent site should have it. Try torrentz2.eu, as that aggregates from lots of sites.

I see them in the gog mega collection torrents. At least 2-3 at any given hour.

Correct. Nearly shat myself when we got the letter because people on here told me they never happen for games but it did with the original Deus Ex. Goddamnit, I need my games though. We live below poverty so I get maybe one game a year.

VPN rates are pretty good, why can't you just save up money to pay for a VPN?

My income is extremely unstable for a lot of reasons so I don't think I'd be able to do a monthly payment

Monthly? Dude you can buy up a whole year's worth of time, and not have to pay until the end of the year. Check the going rates of VPNs before righting them off.

SCUD IS REEEEAAAAAAL MHARTI

What's your job about?

* and not have to pay for more time until the end of the year.

I'm feeling excited that tomorrow is RO:Ost night.

startpage.com

What? Ragnarok Online Original SoundTrack?
I get that it's good but it comes as mp3 files with any private server you download, why is there a night for it tomorrow?

Has Postal 2 Paradise Lost been uploaded?

store.steampowered.com/app/268990/The_Dishwasher_Vampire_Smile/

Anyone got a DL for this that doesn't cost ten smackeroos?

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the shit behind Duckduckgo

Perfect target for bullying tbh.

Polite sage

Wrong game, means Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.

If ye were to read the OP copypasta you would find answers to your questions.

You do realize that it cuts both ways right?

There is a copy of 3.5 posted a long time ago that was almost lost, now located under PC.

Yeah it's not something people normally pick up on, you go to the page then you just search.

Had to hold out and readjust the tracks, but now its ready.

Grab it while you can

The Drive Vidya Edition: Three on the Tree

mega.nz/#!BHowVarK!TNC5vmm68JnG4nYWa7pptd521NI0cZUDoV91Ou6jdUY

4th album inbound in about 2 months tops

PAL iso of Another Code: R – A Journey into Lost Memories please

Anybody happen to have a torrent of the full album of embed related or happen to know where to find it? Searched trackers and a few other sites and couldn't find it. Closest I got was an alternative attempt that sounded like shit and was terrible compressed and the alternative had 0 downloads and didn't even have the proper title.

It's been moved to Consoles where it rightly belongs.

Hopefully at least some will be of use, searx.me/?q=Another Code: R – A Journey into Lost Memories PAL iso&categories=general

Nice.

Check the "checkbeforeposting" link for torrent sites.

I have a specific request. Does anyone have the mexican Donte mod that gives him a moustache and alters his costume? Also how do i install it to a pirated copy?

Huh, I can't find it either. I guess it might be memory holed. You do need the TexMod but try this? devilmaycry.org/forums/dmc-devil-may-cry/

it's pretty good for aviation enthusiasts, is not that nice looking, and definitely not beginner friendly,
I'm thinking of setting up a general to see if anyone(U+200B was here)else on the board has interest, might offer basic help and tutorial

Help an user out, anyone got this?

Not as bad as usual.

(Score) Gyakuten Saiban Sound Box / Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Various) - 2012, MP3, V0

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED5EF03206B74EC855E26CC49817C01FC455160F&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=(Score)%20Gyakuten%20Saiban%20Sound%20Box%20%2F%20Phoenix%20Wright%3A%20Ace%20Attorney%20(Various)%20-%202012%2C%20MP3%2C%20V0

Cool. I'll be lurking when you do.
hwat

Isn't Soldier of Fortune a free game, anyone got a link.

what the heck? was that a mod? guess we will have movement

Its a filter set up by the board owner. If you do a empty space, this board filters it to that.
Tell Mark he is a faggot next time he's around.

TES:Oblivion was released on GOG today. Does anyone have a copy they could upload or is it still too early?

Take 12 laptops out of box, downgrade( or rather upgrade) computers from windows 10 to 7, wait while they image, put them back in rinse and repeat. Pays $12.50 an hour and $18 overtime and is literally the easiest job in the world. Also every once in a while I'll do something else like put network cards in servers or some easy ass shit.

Sounds comfy as fuck with decent pay. Nice.

freevpn.se
freevpn.me

nigger your trying to download a game not send shit to wikileaks

you can also pump the vpn through tor if you want to slow it down even more. it's not the fastest in the world but it's free, and it's not so slow it's unusable.

Bretty gud

If it's free you are the product, this has nothing to do with NSA this has everything to do with profit for VPN providers if they offer their services for free that's because they make money by exploiting you, period. If it's free to use that isn't a trial period with options to pay later then all the schmucks using the VPN for free are exit nodes for those who pay.

I'm so depressed I just want to kill myself

#Hatred#Longing#DeathisGreat

Does anybody have the English patch for Final Fantasy Type-0 on PSP?

The game itself, or somewhere that can be recommended to look for it, would also be appreciated as it doesn't appear to be on emuparadise at all.

Some very half assed google-fu brought me this.
portalroms.com/en/psp/final-fantasy-type-0-iso-download-torrent
and
#F!Y1UFVDzb!KuXJaPlEti3fHxmu2gazDQ

Well shit, never mind then. Just got fired because I printed off the wrong asset tag on a server and dropped a tape gun.

500GB hentai collection volafile.org/r/hentai

Danke. First one works fine. Didn't download the second, and it gives no indication that it's even necessarily the English version.

Thank you.

Was your boss autistic or something? Or do those things somehow cost several grand?

The tape gun landed on a desktop and made a scratch on the case less than 1cm long. Although that was just an excuse for firing me. It was actually 3 other guys that got fired. It's more than likely because they keep hiring new people and there is literally no room to work, so they just booted some people and used whatever excuse they could.

you should partake in the age old white tradition of self sacrifice for the greater good.
As in, kill your boss for being a cunt and hope that other people do it too so in the future bosses fear for their lives.

Could anyone find an NTSC U iso or wbfs of Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors on the Wii?

empty space?

anyway, thread seems to be up

is there a torrent for Bayo1?

hell no, i'm not wasting my bandwidth and hours on downloading parts of the download. (which some could fail on the way)

i want everything to be intact as one folder

Jesus christ faggot, the igg site even has a direct link to their torrent site on the front page.

thanks user

Seconding this. Gog Oblivion installer sounds like a dream.

Mega links in the gitgud PC archive for AoEII, Baldur's Gate II, and VtM:B are all ded.

I don't like IGG. They seem shady to me.

Anybody willing to share zips of the above through vola?

This please. Have some Chaika

arika > chaika
tooru is a faggot

Anybody got a link to a complete, all in one and up to date Sims 4 torrent? the only one ive found is on rutracker and has no seeds.

Embed related should apparently be it but the list version number doesn't match up.
The Sims 4.iso, 0-3-d0-ab-e328a-17b55-72218-d7ac-987d8-66d9-8c63-ba

I finally caved and played Arx fatalis,

*whoops hit reply before I finished

Now I want to try out the Ultima series but I noticed there is a large gap of Ultima titles in OP so requesting those gaps be filled.

Try this:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23c8467227e53ae940bc22423fb2d603b9b4ff7c

It's a .zip file, but it's a few hours old and the only hit I can find for "Oblivion GOG", so it seems alright.

myabandonware.com/game/ultima-i-the-first-age-of-darkness-ds
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-ii-the-revenge-of-the-enchantress-33
myabandonware.com/game/exodus-ultima-iii-71
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-iv-quest-of-the-avatar-72
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-v-warriors-of-destiny-jq
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vi-the-false-prophet-11s
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-the-black-gate-1sn
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-forge-of-virtue-1jj
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-part-two-serpent-isle-34d
myabandonware.com/game/ultima-vii-part-two-the-silver-seed-221
myabandonware.com/game/pagan-ultima-viii-2un
old-games.com/download/6482/ultima-9-ascension

There's a handful of other games by Garriot that are spiritual successors, plus a prequel, but these are all the main games.

GOG Ultima Anthoology

Ultima series
-Ultima I: The First Age of Darkness
-Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress
-Exodus: Ultima III
-Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar
-Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny
-Ultima VI: The False Prophet
-The Complete Ultima VII
-Ultima VIII: Gold Edition
-Ultima IX: Ascension

Ultima Underworld series
-Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
-Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds

Worlds of Ultima series
-Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire
-Ultima: Worlds of Adventure 2 - Martian Dreams

Includes universal patcher 1.51 (latest already 1.61) from pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/category/ultima-patcher/
and Unofficial Patch by Origin Developer for 9 from forgottenworld.de/index.php/screenshots/ultima-ix-patchs-and-forgotten-world-releases
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4667591D5A777BFBBBDDB346BDD282FE93598707&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=%5B%D0%90%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%8F%5D%20Ultima%20%5BGOG%5D%20%5BENG%5D

…anything else, except online one?

Oh, and Ultima has some use of game manuals to limit piracy. If you get stuck at a certain section, google for the game manual or a walkthrough.
I think one of the games had a measure that fucked up your game save if you didn't enter the correct answer from the manual in, so maybe check what each game has in terms of protection.

Horny
Other than that, pretty pumped.
Listening to Aphex Twin's concert. Shit's intense.

Does anyone have a DRM-free copy of Pulsar: Lost Colony?

I already have 14.4 but apparently 14.8 is out now, so any newer version would be much appreciated.

Pulsar: Lost Colony (beta 14.8) [Portable]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6505EE2AE48BE8408A52F9816219D4B3FCBC1D39&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=%5B%D0%92%20%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B5%5D%20Pulsar%3A%20Lost%20Colony%20%5BL%5D%20%5BENG%5D%20(2014)%20(beta%2014.8)%20%5BPortable%5D

Thanks.

Does anyone have the Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- OST or can anyone tell me why the MEGA link for it is stuck at the decryption screen?

Likely because of the '_' in the decryption key.
Go to the QuickSearchableArchive file and ctrl_f for Guilty Gear Xrd and search through it all until you find the orignal person to post the link. They'll have mentioned what you change the underscore to.

Otherwise, since it's only MP3s, you can just rip all the songs from Soundcloud.
soundcloud.com/guiltygearxrdsoundtrack/sets/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-ost
Just google for a SoundCloud downloader.

I was actually gonna do that in the first place since the only song I really want is Big Blast Sonic, but JDownloader had a host error for some reason.

Go to scdownloader.net/
And paste in soundcloud.com/nekokaa/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-ost-big-blast-sonic?in=guiltygearxrdsoundtrack/sets/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-ost

Thanks, user.

/r/ing the Neon Chrome OST

nevermind I found it in the OP in the resources. Kudos.

/r/ing WRC 6.

I did. Unless it's on a vidya only site I couldn't find it.

Is anyone else having issues with the MEGA links in the git always leading to the MEGA homepage instead of the actual content? Tried this across multiple browsers.

I saw that the other day. Try letting the main page load up, then pasting the link in. That worked for me.

Are you using stuff like request policy and noscript?

Didn't work.

Neither. Are they working for you? Tried this on my normal Cyberfox browser and a fresh install of Chrome, doesn't work for either.

It's working for me, I just go "mega.nz/#*" and it works. I also allow mega for request policy otherwise redirects sometimes goes to the homepage.

Not working for me at all, and honestly I have no idea what you mean by "request policy." I should point out it's not even trying to go to another page, I place in the url and it does absolutely nothing.

The * was just supposed to be a stand in for a number, I forgot that's the spoiler function.

*Requesty policy is a firefox plug-in which gives you control of request functions between websites and your PC. Simple yes and no stuff.

I don't have that installed.

Just to clarify and make sure I'm not somehow being retarded, I'm taking a string found in the git like this:

#%Ep8FCRAK%NzgtyGJx9ibWr5_Vb8nzPAHrP_0KqWks7RppFyy2rO0

and adding it in front the homepage's url as follows:

mega.nz/%Ep8FCRAK %NzgtyGJx9ibWr5_Vb8nzPAHrP_0KqWks7RppFyy2rO0

I've tried this across multiple browsers and multiple different game strings so far and it's not responding at all. Literally zero response when I attempt to do this.

Oh that, the links in the git is deliberately messed with so if the mega doesn't lead to it immediately that means it's not valid. Put a ! right after the #.

If it asks for a decryption key then replace the middle % with a !, infact replace both % with !

here
#!Ep8FCRAK!NzgtyGJx9ibWr5_Vb8nzPAHrP_0KqWks7RppFyy2rO0

Alright now I'm just getting removed links.

mega:#!F%C4oySCTD%GC0ZWKa_DYSh_nPgiQ9ZNw

Does this work for anyone or is the git actually full of dead links?

No the mega links with an F after the # but before the % is a folder so put the ! after F like so
#F!C4oySCTD!GC0ZWKa_DYSh_nPgiQ9ZNw

I legitimately hope whoever decided to fuck the links up like this gets cancer. This shit is so fucking retarded it's giving me a headache. Keep your code ring bullshit out of the fucking git.

Chaika a robits.

Chobits.

Just remember to pay attention to the position of the % and that it's supposed to be a ! and you'll be fine.

Pls.

The links are never terribly difficult.
If there's a %, replace it with an !, and if that doesn't work or there are dashes/underscores in the link, go to the archived thread it was in to find how to decrypt it.

Otherwise bots and good goys DMCA it on behalf of their corporate overlords.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c1b9f44e50437aea68364a0a1d6e291ce2495ca2

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:517eb4d6d69814d0047ac55f011988086d6624a2

I couldn't be bothered looking for the original Starcraft if that's what you want, as the remastered version was at the top of the list :^)

It's free from blizzes themselves, check us.battle.net/account/download/ , scroll down to see StarCraft® Anthology, download installer and here you go.

focking sage, m8s
bumpin

I was expecting them to just replace Starcraft with the Remastered version and laugh, but then again they're generally better for customer service then most companies.

Where the fuck is the non-vidya git? I need that Win7 ult installation file PRONTO!
I CAN'T STAND WINDOWS 10 ON THIS LAPTOP HELP!

your channel sucks
but I get some laughs from it

Windows 7 Ultimate?
Burn to USB, mount and install. Use Daz Loader to activate it to a legitimate version if you care about that.
W10 is a perfectly good OS in terms of usability. It's only negatives are the telemetry/spying.

No it isn't, it is complete shit and has multiple compatibility issues across multiple games and it supports a Direct X that nobody is even developing for yet. And on top of that it's specifically designed so that it requires their servers, no turning that off will not turn it off the primary purpose for that is to try and get everybody on Win10 so they can form a monopoly which would allow them to charge you a monthly service payment. Fuck Win 10.

Yes, thank you. I have a win7 key on the bottom of the laptop (though it's for Pro… I have a WAT tool lying around somewhere, no worries).
What's the loonix equivalent of RUFUS again?
no it isn't. Fucking speccy bluescreens a clean install, it's slow as shit (admittedly, it's a 32bit version on a x64 cpu), navigation is abysmal (the quickest way to access the REAL control panel is to go to My Computer and go UP a folder), ads in the start menu, slow integrated software and of course
nigga come the fuck on, you KNOW it's a deal breaker on it's own
Thank god Lubuntu works like a charm on this machine. I can't stand using win10 for more than an hour at a time.

How did you even get Win10, did it come preinstalled or was it update kikery?

I just noticed the robot is doing big boss' dance

unetbootin

Now that Dragon's Dogma is on GOG, does someone have it to share?

Am I even looking in the right place? I'm not good at searching for non-video game stuff.

It is in NotGames just inside of the Vidya related collections. To save everyone time I have uploaded the present volumes to the vola. Loading it as a raw instead of blob really helps with the load time and reduces browser lockup in my expirence.

Sweet. Thank you.

MEGA for D-fantasy 1 & 2?

for added interest

Anyone have Infinifactory for linux?

Infinifactory [x86, amd64] [Unity3D] from 18.07.2015

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A321068DD0E57DAD75871A3D5C84AA1A7FC5231&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Infinifactory%20%5Bx86%2C%20amd64%5D%20%5BUnity3D%5D

Thanks

Does anyone have a link for the castlevania dracula x ost, the one in the v ost got taken down.

? ttp://www.chapelofresonance.com/media/dxc.html

Anyone got Darkest Hour and Hearts of Iron 3?

Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game (1.04) [GOG]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:69E5D6666AA1841D25583031671C98FE995E0163&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Darkest%20Hour%3A%20A%20Hearts%20of%20Iron%20Game%20%5BL%5D%20%5BRUS%7CMulti7%5D%20(2011)%20(1.04)%20%5BGOG%5D

Hearts of Iron III + DLC Collection (GOG)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:091dfe2adb9b689ef9ce487d41ce301b02677ea3&dn=Hearts+of+Iron+III+%2B+DLC+Collection+%28GOG%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Yo voice user, where you at?

This is probably going to be the most niche thing requested in this thread, but does anyone have the full registered windows or mac version of Wheels! ? It's a game running on the marathon engine that was made specifically for teaching kids power wheelchairs. Its assumed to be abandonware, even though the developer has a (not updated) section on their website.

How do I use magnet links? Do I have to download a software for that?

Alright I already have Qbit-Torrent installed. So I should just paste the link in there and it should work, right?

Anyone have the STALKER track "Live to Forget" in good quality (hasn't been converted to Youtube and back)?

yea, torrent-clients usually have option like "add torrent > url/via link" or similar, paste it in
technically you need only "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:69E5D6666AA1841D25583031671C98FE995E0163" part, before & , everything after just additional info like torrent name for client and, of course, some servers that will help your client to find seeders

english version? 160kbps seems to be highest available

zf.fm/song/4737722

He appears (to me at least) to have gone back home (or did he start out here first?) to halfchan's h voice threads.

I can't search for this properly. Can you give me the devs name/website?

Click the chain icon up the top and paste in the magnet.
Go to settings > Bittorrent and enable DHT, PeX and LSD (though LSD will rarely, if ever, actually help you). This will find more people to download from.

Anyone got ROTK 10 and 11 with the PUKs?

Got a real bad ROTK10 itch and need it scratched. Never played ROTK11.

the dev was RJ Cooper & Associates

rjcooper.com/wheels/

We talk to each other regularly on google hangouts and we hasn't been online in over a month, nor have I seen him online on PSN over the past month either. I hope he hasn't died.

does anyone have airplane or the naked gun trilogy? also where do you guys get your torrents? I'm kinda at a loss after kat went down and I don't know if any of the mirrors are legit

I can only find ROTKX for the PS2, though admittedly, I didn't try terribly hard.
Here's ROTKXI:
mega.nz/#F!ZwJ3FDaA!bPpAwW5eB4valAqHBH2emg

The download on that website works fine. Does the registration add something, or do the 7 trial periods work fine?
If the trial is the full version, you could just reinstall it after 7 uses.

Unfortunately, you will probably never find a download for this. It was niche at best when it was released, and that was however many years ago.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:29fbec85ac603d4c639890dcc218daa7bad17c7a
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bc509dd0833ef91059b7f44f5795e63a2d40ffb3

There's lots of sites. I don't really rely on a single site, but you should try torrentz2.eu, as that aggregates from lots of other sites.
Also, katcr.co is the actual KAT now, but it's only run by the old forum mods and doesn't have any of the old backups.

thanks

There's an English version? Neat. Was looking for the original though.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms X + Power Up Kit [JAP / ENG]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D97AD29611D0B868296B2E87C8BF045DE49D3C7B&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Romance%20of%20the%20Three%20Kingdoms%20X%20%2B%20Power%20Up%20Kit%20%5BJAP%20%2F%20ENG%5D

Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI / 三國志11 [ENG / ENG] (2008) // no PUK; the only w/puk i've found was on piratebay and long dead

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CBD53B83293C47E8C2597A1753A4E1A6DA92F952&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Romance%20Of%20The%20Three%20Kingdoms%20XI%20%2F%20%E4%B8%89%E5%9C%8B%E5%BF%9711%20%5BL%5D%20%5BENG%20%2F%20ENG%5D%20(2008)

Thanks.

I just have a sneaking suspicion that the trial (which you can bypass the DRM with by just running the base exe) isn't actually the full game. Even then, the mac version only has a 1 level demo.

Thanks for checking though.

Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front please

wat

Actually I meant Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star

Forgive my ignorance, but how does someone download the links from the v-ost master page? I tried copy pasting them before mega.nz as I'd assume you're supposed to, and I had no success

Read the thread, replace the % with !

Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star - Shilovo 1942 / Achtung Panzer: Operation Star - Shilovo 1942
Includes:
• Achtung Panzer: Operation Star
• Achtung Panzer: Operation Star - Volokonovka (Blau) 1942
• Achtung Panzer: Operation Star - Sokolovo 1943
• Achtung Panzer: Operation Star - Shilovo 1942
• Achtung Panzer: Operation Star - Zhalanashkol 1969

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7E9D7756D28279C0EC132E40DDB07CF0ACBC81D1&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Graviteam%20Tactics%3A%20Operation%20Star%20-%20Shilovo%201942%20%2F%20Achtung%20Panzer%3A%20Operation%20Star%20-%20Shilovo%201942%20%5BL%5D%20%5BENG%20%2F%20ENG%5D%20(2014)

Where would I find Custom Firmware for the PS3 and PS3 games?

Also, where could I find the Undub version of Zone of the Enders HD?

You're a fucking legend mate

Does anyone have a link for Silent Hunter 3? I've checked the archives and IGG, nothing but dead links.

preinstalled

thanks

Silent Hunter III with The Grey Wolves 3.0 expansion
welp thepiratebay.org/torrent/5136602/Silent_Hunter_III_with_The_Grey_Wolves_3.0_expansion

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ba113193ca9ae8598caf76722cd936d6a2057cd9&dn=Silent+Hunter+III+with+The+Grey+Wolves+3.0+expansion&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Quake 1, 2, and 3 please.

GOG releases

Quake: The Offering
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13E47EDC7B8FA5595B608EA8116AA992D7A950CC&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Quake%3A%20The%20Offering%20%5BGOG%5D%20%5BENG%5D

Quake II: Quad Damage
includes:
QUAKE II
MISSION PACK: THE RECKONING
MISSION PACK: GROUND ZERO
NETPACK I: EXTREMITIES
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ECF0C405B8FF0BA6906218BA6ED0051FA03178B0&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Quake%20II%3A%20Quad%20Damage%20%5BGOG%5D%20%5BENG%5D

Quake III: Gold (Quake III: Arena + Quake III: Team Arena)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A21CF825751A64E213C2F4FA661CF50BCC701195&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Quake%20III%3A%20Gold%20(Quake%20III%3A%20Arena%20%2B%20Quake%20III%3A%20Team%20Arena)%20%5BGOG%5D%20%5BENG%5D

can I had source on the duck?

The Bastion link for OST is down

But that's a goose, you goose.

Was it FLAC?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1b5d61c80a74f1d221822b6a476eb4dff844d81f

Better then me, when i first glanced it I thought is was a snake missing the top of it's skull.

Anyone have a 100% complete Digital Devil Saga save in a format I can important to PCSX2?

Has any group managed to crack the battletech beta?

Doesn't gamefaqs actually keep PS2 saves for shit like that?

I never claimed it was good. It's just me shitposting while learning things.
Thanks. That's really all I wanted.

~110 gigs of Gamecube and Wii games, with some VC .wad's scattered in. Made this because Emuparadise took down all the Nintendo ROMs and ISOs, or at least the first party ones. Enjoy.
puu.sh/wfryB/cadaf1d067.zip

Oh, my bad. It's a torrent file.

thanks

Can anyone provide a direct link download to the GOG version of Sid Mier's Pirates! (2005)? I can't use torrents right now

Because of all the Emuparadise bullshit. I was wondering what anons Holla Forums DON'T have encase of a total lock down situation. I went and grabbed my two archive drives and realized I have a lot of fucking junk on there. Just curious what you fags think is worth keeping and what is junk on your archives.

Yes, but not for the game I'm looking for (except for one PS3 format one)

I cant find any peers, can anyone upload it to the vola?

sorry for request posting, but I can't find Brigador Up-Armored Edition on a tracker

i hope you give them money when you can, those cykablads work hard

Download the first one:
gamefaqs.com/ps2/920605-shin-megami-tensei-digital-devil-saga/saves
Then use this:
ps2savetools.com/2007/03/27/how-to-convert-psv-to-ps2-save-format/
Then follow this:
ngemu.com/threads/gamefaq-saves-to-pcsx2-memorycards.64482/
I long for the days when people could do this on their own. People are too comfy with tech nowadays.

Here you go:
mega.nz/#!rkhDAbAQ!wkVDhNEfgXe2c5XKzjEWnUM6kJA2J63LmW6nT3NIiMk

Never delete anything.
I download a lot of shit, but I never remove it just in case. I just buy a new drive when I run out of space and put everything in RAID configs to ensure I don't lose anything.
I have a lot of hard drives.
I think I have too many.

There should be plenty of seeds, as I'm one of them.
If needed, add these trackers to the torrent:
ghostbin.com/paste/s39to
For most clients, just right-click on the tab showing each files' trackers (not the list on the side of all tracker, just the ones for that torrent) and copy paste that list in there.
Usually nets you 10-20 seeds for a moderately sought after file, and will often find that precious 1 person seeding that obscure file.

Found 3; none of which are well seeded but you should have some luck:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3d4cc9f0b8004e1704b6953b2db46955007d9599
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e71f6604265fa0a664e62e998f6f3d68768ef3af
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:efca5da80512cd6b312e697a874ecc60bfe77700

Thanks, user. I'll probably already have most of these, but I'm sure I'll find something new.

These GOG sites don't have FO3 or NV yet

I put Space Beast Terror Fright U33 in the vola.

Looks cool.

Its pretty fun actually. Trying to figure out if I can get this game to work with SSE.

never heard of this. Excited to give it a go.

i guess then you're gonna have to wait for a little while longer

The UI looks like shit, who thought this would be a good idea ?

Finished with the webm

You can never really have too much of a good thing though due to personal preference. Can you please share more about your raid config? I.e raid level, capacity, software/hardware, use of EEC ram. I have the HDD's for mine x4 3TB WD reds that I was planing to put in raid 10 however it's very hard to find the appropriate motherboard for the CPU anywhere and I will not use "modern" CPU's because of PSP/AMT (yes none free CPU and the rest of the system's firmware are security issues as well but I would rather not have a massive sign saying "please mind rape me"). Polite sage for sort of /blog/ shit.

mega.nz/#!865lHApB!Wzne2gz4OWU8vn6rxF1Wkj8_5LH92x77nDqICafs014

Nevermind that. Can't get DDS1 or DDS2 to see it. The PS2 bios will see it just fine though.

Requesting the books from the current Humble Book Bundle (Open source/Loonix stuff).

Check the vola.
PDF sha256:14c5cf0f1acfb689b06043ce760b16b11b4ec40cbb1a01041d5bcb885055fa0f
MOBI sha256: 0a4fa3948c6270c0cde6e79d6494c86795ed18b691ac95f69d6808ed83d55233
EPUB sha256:4849cdb633c3262d44dba8c4c3d4632148bd52bea8dd74d1b38ce7a99355542f

Mirrored:
Humble-Book-Bundle-Linux-And-Open-Source-presented-by-Apress-PDF.7z my.mixtape.moe/wzfefw.7z
Humble-Book-Bundle-Linux-And-Open-Source-presented-by-Apress-MOBI.7z my.mixtape.moe/swoyfi.7z
Humble-Book-Bundle-Linux-And-Open-Source-presented-by-Apress-EPUB.7z my.mixtape.moe/ktujcb.7z

sweet getting it now

Hyper Rouge/Hyperrouge, A rougelike played on a hyperboloid
mega.nz/#%MWAGFYQA%vDmewOU1zi63ckWLRWyot4B8-grXanC4uQ1CaVnf4pk
mega.nz/#%pWRzDabS%6QZMCXw6cUAcrwUd_tk1A7BIUwxXR-qqo8iKwEp_Bhs

Playing the game some more, the UI is really part of the immersion and atmosphere. Its basically space hulk meets aliens, playing alone can get some intense moments as while there's permadeath to your character, if you survive and complete a mission you keep all the upgrades you got while doing it.

If the UI is really too cluttered for you, you can disable the Helmet/visor and cursor, but the other elements like the motion tracker you'll want to keep.

I'd like to play online with steam emulator or something the game is a steam game, sadly. but I can't rightly figure it out or what version of the SSE I need. The multiplay is P2P with steam as a central server, so there's no need for a cracked master server to play on. If I understand it right.

Can you post it on mixtape.moe or some other site?
Mega doesn't work for me.

Read the thread

goddamnit user, don't spoonfeed the newfags, we use the borked mega links for a reason

No, I mean Mega literally doesn't work. The site blacks at a white page.
It's probably because I use an obscure browser.

Do you have cookies disabled?
MEGA does that if it can't set cookies. I don't know why. It's probably intentional as a lot of webdevs are pissy over those types of things.

I have them enabled and it does set cookies, specifically it sets something called "geoip".
The site just doesn't load beyond some basic HTML.

They're up on the vola now. What browser do you use?

thanks user

No man it's not his browser he needs to replace % with !

Because whoever came up with that system is an autistic pile of shit?

What kind of bullshit is this?

If i was a richfag I wouldn't be here now would I?

Also the option to torrent is gone, which makes this even more annoying.

Seems like a good idea to me.

Tried using bugmenot/login2.me/sci-hub?

n-no bully

I'm linking the git on reddit right now just to spite you.

Theres a public login on the wiki so no big deal, actually. Just seems off that archive requires an account now when many moons ago it was open to everyone. Also the lack of a torrent option is really annoying when trying to get all the old psx games.

Is there a Mega of goodsnes or any other SNES fullset?

goodsnes? Aren't ROM bundles easy to find? I thought the PC section had a whole bundle because I remembered getting an N64 bundle from there once but now I'm not sure after checking.

Couldn't you just torrent it?

there's a newfag thats trying too hard in my circle and its irritating me
not in this thread just to be clear

What do you do user?

Torrent links on archive.org are all gone for some reason, and the few that are alive are only bits and pieces of the complete set.

/r/ing the ost to Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles 2.

Where is the list of Megas gone?

PC section

Wait a minute that gun.

How do you guys use the line of characters in the not games section? Trying to download photoshop.

Those links are dead or the way to decrypt the link is dead.
Have this torrent for PS CS6:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6ce4c1686cab55cb21ed6bd54aeef36a49550431

Anyone know what the password is to the Nier Automata OST rars?

requesting Cold Waters

Got any good 3rd person beat em ups or action rpgs? I've played dragons dogma already and enjoyed that.

There is a bunch in the PC section.

I've looked through it but have no idea which are good and not. My internet is garbage and has a capped download so I can't just try them all.

You can't google the games that interest you up, and look at gameplay videos?

Uploaded By IGGGAMESCOM
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B9297418D1D2D3A2709ECD085398E4BBDAA9F6AB&dn=Cold+Waters-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4.nl%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

Thank you, goy.

Thanks man.

Does anyone have pic related? Doesn't seem to be on IGG-Games and I'm in the mood for something completely insane.

I can't find mention of an user uploading it in the huge archive, so they might of forgotten to state the password.
Have these, instead:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ff63768dfe29ecbe9532a305b46c9dcc4388af71
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b62407633a250bfb6cce68297050275580c370b7

Dropping this request. The ost isn't out yet.

La Pucelle Tactics human Prier and alternate ending or whatever where Prier becomes a Demon Lord.

Some of the links on the PC archive seem to be down(for example the one for dawn of war platinum edition), either that or I'm misunderstanding and they aren't mega links.
It's the second option, isn't it

Anyone have the riven gog installer, all links in the archive are dead

Anyone have Links to Emperor: Battle For Dune?

Riven: The Sequel to Myst [GOG]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:791E02DE84451E19AB1E7A91446E71E22FEE6EB1&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Riven%3A%20The%20Sequel%20to%20Myst%20%5BENG%5D%20%5BGOG-%D1%81%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0%5D

Emperor: Battle for Dune + Patch 1.09
+SerialKeygen.exe, +choose medicine according to preferred version (1.0 / 1.09 folders)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B2A6723C9C0E2B21AA2A57CC99C382C79C888FAD&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Emperor%3A%20Battle%20for%20Dune%20%5BENG%5D

there is also repack-collection (remember to choose english in installer)
Dune | 1992
Dune 2 - The Building of a Dynasty (The Battle for Arrakis) | 1992 | 1993
Dune 2000 - Long Live the Fighters! | 1998
Emperor - Battle for Dune | 2001

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A20C427B87EE7408D73132335B2EC24505DB58A5&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=%5B%D0%A1%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%5D%20Dune%20(Dune%20%7C%20Dune%20II%3A%20The%20Building%20of%20a%20Dynasty%20(The%20Battle%20for%20Arrakis)%20%7C%20Dune%202000%20%7C%20Emperor%3A%20Battle%20for%20Dune)%20%5BRePack%5D%20%5BENG%5D%20%5BRUS%5D

fucking dollchan script ate my text again

Thanks user

though for some reason i can't access the link through mega

thou are torrent magnets, not mega

Try replacing % with !

What Software should I use to Access the Magnet files

Bittorrent client.
I recommend Qbittorent.
Install it, click the chain icon in the top left corner and paste in the magnet link, then the torrent will start.

Space Beast, since the Vola link user offered expired.

drive.google.com/uc?id=0B_UG5ouVK9ztam9nazdwUVFfOXM

Anyone got Deadbolt?

Fuck me, man, the three games I'm looking for and they are not here, why live?

Last bump asking for Let's do the Odyssey in good quality. It's such a good song. I mean an audio file, I really don't mind the file type, but don't go full autism on the file size.

The 300th post is and the 299th (aka last possible bump) is .

At least according to my system.

Does anyone have the Project Naga version of FE4?

I'm ok tbh.

Nevermind, found it on nicoblog. Fucking snes9x for 3DS is blowing my mind.

Could someone give me Command & Conquer Renegade? I found it in the archive but that mega link won't work for some reason.

So i downloaded Dragon's Dogma by xatab from a magnet that was on the pastebin, but there's no english language option when installing and the game is still in slav languave even after changing the config.ini. I'm doing something wrong or there's no english option in this release?

So, I'm looking for Sonic DX Director's Cut Steam Version, since everything I find is the original PC version that have a fucked up axis for joysticks.

Yeah, user, you're right.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:74343E525144234B98683B98C82CAD519492A504&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Command%20%26%20Conquer%3A%20Renegade%20%5BENG%5D

Now that it's on page 13 it's time for a new thread. archive.is/NG5hO

Although i won't have the time today.

Tyranny doesn't seem to be here, for any of the 3 OSes.

I found this, but I can't tell before downloading it if it's for PC-only or if it includes stuff for OSX and Linux.
skidrowreloaded.com/tyranny-gog/

Thanks user

Wait, scratch that one. It and skidrowreloaded.com/tyranny-1-0-2-0021-gog/ are both old, the latest one including the DLC is:

skidrowreloaded.com/tyranny-tales-from-the-tiers-skidrow/

New thread .

Oh right. Magnet link.

Also, still looking for Pillars of Eternity with both parts of the White March DLCs.

Tyranny with Tales from the Tiers DLC (and the New Game Plus mode that just came out I think)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:caff34ac45df0c00952768cdb264fd0c06e39edc&dn=Tyranny.Tales.from.the.Tiers-SKIDROW