Games that Appeal to Those the top 1% of intelligence

So, I wanted to have a thread for people who have are in the top 1%-2% ( the criterion of IQ used by MENSA (~164 and above on LSAT, not sure if there is an MCAT measurement since you study for it…~1500 on SAT (before the Jews recentered it again).
Essentially, I don't mean you took an IQ test in the Daily Mail and were told you are a fucking genius to mine your data, I mean genuinely smart people.
Almost inevitably, in posting this thread I can foresee all kinds of attacks by angry motherfuckers who, for whatever reason, didn't go to uni because they had to take care of their family from the age of 15, and since they were White there were no Jews there with cameras and donating shekels for "United Negro College Cunt" since they were not a negro.

While those concerns are certainly valid, they tend to be a minority of a minority and, especially these days, the internet as as a great equalizer. The goal of the thread isn't "exclusion," but to get people together who have a commonality in one areas of life, and see if it translates into what sort of game they enjoy. people can do the same with anything.

So, please, don't let this devolve into shit-slinging nonsense. The first person who slings shit, simply block him, don't feel urge to response. Second? Same thing.

I'm going to use myself as a test case since…well, I have no one else to use. LSAT score- 169. Favorite Game- "Witcher 3," but also "Pirates' Gold" for the ipad. Favorite Vive VR Game- still waiting to find one, suggestions????

Games that people have always said I "should" like but I don't- e.g., Civilization games (too much of a blank slate, too little action). Now, the question I'm seeking to answer here? Are there others like me who have similar preferences to me.
Some games that have been recommended for me by others are:
STALKER
Arcanum
Tropico 3
Euro Truck Sim 2
Torchlight 2
X3 Albion Prelude
Victoria 2
Terraria

-Syria Warfare
-World in Conflict
-Men of War
-Wargame
-Total War
-Homeworld

BECAUSE I ENJOYED YEN AND TRISH SOME SUGGESTED THESE:
Unteralterbach
Monster Girl Quest
Rapelay
dokidokiりとる大家さん 2n
Teaching Feeling
Dwarf Fortress

So, any input from other people who are in the top 1% based on some MENSA accepted exam, would be grateful to fins out what games you're into. And the judenrats, be prepared, are going to accuse me of…dataminng, the more alex jones kosherites CIA….

Even if you aren't top 1%, if you're…top 5% or top 10% and you really like Witcher 3, what other games? IF you are really smart (tested or not) but into VR for VIVE, tell me which games, would love to try the ones you're into.
Main goal is for games with: a. A sense or European tradition B. NO SJW lesson C. White people. No negroes or preferably anything of the sort D. The Canadian cuck Jordan Peterson is good at this since he spends a lot of time studying archetypes. Games that tap into the heroic European archetype. Essentially- the OPPOSITE of GTA, which is Judaic Hedonism embodied.
Well, regardless of IQ, which games currently out there embody the European Heroic ideal– Hercules, Odysseus, Beowulf, St. George, King Arthur, The Great Crusaders (Richard, Raymond, Geoffroy, De la Valette).

Any input appreciated. thanks.

Hahaha this faggot again

I can't tell if this is high energy or low energy bait

Bioshock Infinite

You just can't see the possibility that not everyone has to wallow in the slops the Jews have thrown for us to wallow in. I've been thinking more and more about this since I'm doing a "project" that involves superheroes and archetypes.

The amazing thing about certain archetypes– dragons, flood stories, sacred as sacred vessels of revelation– you find them in the history of ll advanced cultures, whar Jung would have called the Spiritus Mundi.

So, what makes a really good game? Why do people enjoy playing as Geralt? I'd argue he's a "hero" more suited more our times. He has some sense of "honor." but at day's end he needs to earn his keep. He's not above a romp in the hay.

He's..modern me can see a lot of ourselves in Geralt. That's why I find him appealing, and why I'm looking for others who have found the same sort of character in a different game.

Is that Saint George saving the princess from the dragon?

CAVES as sacred vessels, from the Norse Sagas to..well, in some traditions Christ is born in a case, not a manger. And we all know the founder of that great religion of peace went into a cave o take his opium and have his hallucinations to rceive his wonderful revelation.

Only for the most intelligent individuals

yeah, but it's some new, oversexualized version of it that I really don't like. That as first thing to come up in google upon searching for "European Heroes." Jesus, whay is to become of our kids whose parents don't teach them not to trust google and that they are an anti-White cabal of Jews.

Smart people don't waste their time with Video Games

Might get one of the Skyrims today user. Which do you recommend? I tried fallot..I think it was 4, but (guess it's just a personal preference and my obsession with medieval/renaissance history) I like to be place in a medieval environment in games when possible. Also, genuinely lets me avoid negroes.

So, if you had to pick one Skyrim to start with, which would it be?

Being a cuckold is the thinking man's fetish

Chess, Poker, Talos Principle

OP, I'm 130 IQ.

can I make an opinion?

usually such high IQ people rather read literature or do math than games.

the games that seems to be high IQ are like chess and go.

dunno about vidya, I like kof.

High effort, low energy.
Somehow OP pulled it off.

(check)
In normal times, I'd agree with you. We don't live in normal times. Suggest some sort of more…edifying form of relaxation or distraction. Niggerball? Politics, as the Jews (one of whom, Rosenthal, made up his service in Vietnam) take turns putting fangs in Trump's neck. Real mages have been stagnant since 1972. What would you have people do user?

I can't travel to venice right now, but I can pit on my VR googles and walk about as if I were there.

An excellent idea, m'lord! Skyrim® Special Edition is an incredible remaster of an already amazing video game. You should buy it for yourself just to see and don't forget to get a copy for all your trusty friends and vassals!

And try not to get an arrow in your knee!

fuck off for the second time

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't have posted a thread that was clearly gonna get nothing but shitposts. And you wouldn't be playing fucking video games either.

undertale

I am not sad.

Again, the past, you'd have been correct. I'm not suggesting people quit reading. The point is, if you're working your ass off on something and you get some sort of happiness from…experimenting with and messing about with VR, why not do it? It's not the 1980s, staring at a small screen and mindless pressing a button. But nor am I telling anyone to spend his entire life holed up with vidya games.

When a game like witcher 3 is made so well that you can actually hear the crunch of the boots on the docks through your subwoofer, why should you not enjoy the technology?

What I'm personally interested in is other games people found to be really good. There must be some…

This guy is worse than a dozen Lanced Jacks.

Right some code, start contributing to a github project, torrent a textbook, create a website. Are you actually asking me to list intellectually stimulating things you can do with a computer?

Favorite games are farmville and candy crush
Pic related, its me

I have a bachelor's degree so I am likely the smartest person on this board right now, and I can say with some certainty that the best game for people with high intelligence is Bayonetta 2.

neither am I

this picture sums up the thread pretty well