Twisted Metal 2 for pc?

This is kind of a Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread kind of post, but whatever.
Anyone know how to get Twisted Metal 2 for the PC? Haven't found anything yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7e2DcfdcGHtVGhfTUJIei1NMUk
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/twisted-metal-2-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check the share thread. aka check IGG
Where are all the modern car combat games?

Even if I knew I don't know if I would tell you. You need to wait at least 2 years before posting.

lucky trips confirm

Yeah I'm not using IGG, finding Twisted Metal 2 for Windows 95 shouldn't be hard and yet it's apparently harder to find than a Chia Pet.

Just emulate it.

Link?
My PC is shit, I don't know if I can emulate it that's why I want the Windows 95 download, I've run Clock Tower for Win 95 before. Works like a charm.

Igg is trustworthy.
But yeah you can just emulate it. You can look up the link yourself.

2 sec googling
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7e2DcfdcGHtVGhfTUJIei1NMUk

First, buy a Voodoo 3D accelerator and install Windows 98SE. Then I'll tell you.

PCs from a decade ago can emulate PS games. Don't be retarded.

Wow thanks for an actual link instead of complaining.

Ok I have them, tell me.

You need separate programs for that emulation has never worked for me before.

What are your computer specs.

Twisted Metal 2 can not be emulated.

Can not be emulated
Or is not able to be emulated with a specific plugin/allinonepieceofshitlikemednafen

Can not be emulated at all.
The game gets all fucked up from the start menu itself.

Well let's see if this myth will be busted.

I think it died with Twisted Metal's reboot. While I did like the single player, and the storyline was admirable in trying to take itself seriously, it focused too much on multiplayer to the detriment of the series original strong cast of characters.

Just play Twisted Metal Black, maybe Head On.

Head on is an alright game but LAUGHABLY easy, even on ultra hard.

While liking the series, I admit I was never very good at it, only ever beat Black on normal.

Ultra hard of head on is easier than Black normal.

Not sure what to tell you m8, runs fine, tried three levels with three different cars. I can't remember the key combos for jump and freeze ray for fuck's sake.

Show me your settings.

I'm using MedGui Reborn so I haven't fiddled with any settings aside from the normal Mednafen setup and then screen size.

I have no idea what you just said as i assumed you were using epsxe.

It's a 2008 hp laptop.
It overheats if I'm on more than one window.
That's all you need to know.

Head On is shit tbh.
1>2>Black>4>2012>Head On>Small Brawl>3.

Just use Mednafen for Christ's sake. Through Retrocarcg or whichever GUI you want if fiddling with textpads isn't your thing.

Dead. The latest I can think of is the Carmageddon remake (Due to being kickstarted) and Gas Guzzler Extreme.
Carmageddon is alright, but the AI is trash that only homes in on you, and something is off with the physics.
GGE is pretty good but the lack story kinda keeps me from playing it for super long. Great when the craving for blowing up fuckers while racing though.
There's also Blood Drive which is X360 exclusive and is kinda the inverse of GGE. It's got plenty of characterization and story but the game play is only mediocre but brought down by awful framerate.

It did die with the TM's Reboot.
I also have a theory about it dying as well. Since Shooter game trends have moved away from twitch Arena Shooters like Quake to more controller friendly stuff like CoD there's no reason to have Car Combat games anymore.
Since Car Combat is effectively a way to translate Arena Shooters (How do we have something move fast but explain why it can't turn on a dime or have a vertical element to aiming? Cars!) there's no more need for it. Since Arena Shooters are kinda dead as well, so are Car Combat games.

What's wrong with Small Brawl? And what is 4 doing that far up?

Nothing, but it's just not as good.

Carmageddon already exists.

EPSXE can run Twisted Metal 2 fine, you're just fucking dumb.

EPSXE is a piece of shit.

So I downloaded it, and it's good but holy shit is the New York level the most poorly designed thing I've ever seen.

If I wanted to spend money I would've spent forty bucks on the pc version on Amazon.

Wew lad talk about a gamble.

I swear to fucking god
They are the
FUCKING
Hardest shit to find
I cannot stress this enough, go try buying one off the internet and the nearest seller will be miles, not just a few I mean like fucking 20-50 miles away, like you'll spend hours looking for it, and if it just so happens it's in your town, by the time you go to the store by some fucking coincidence the store will be closed due to a gas leak, then for no reason just blows up and severely burns you .

I think OP is retarded enough he should just buy the game off ebay.

Faggot.

I literally said I just downloaded it.
No thanks to you people.

Post it with a time stamp nigger.

I swear I took it yesterday, how would I even take a timestamp I don't care a pen and post-its on me.

Why?
There's no way that shit's a coincidence.

It was predetermined the minute I saw it, I had forgot about Chia pets completely so when I saw this it rushed back to me in a flood and groupthink/memetics did the rest.

I won't believe shit without a timestamp.

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/twisted-metal-2-3/

You are welcome.

I really don't want to go back to that store, for the first time in my life I actually felt disgusted by people it was like Aqua Teen or some other twisted Adult Swim program. The first guy was 5'7 but had a hunched back due to his face being suck into his computer screen playing Minecraft which was on his shirt while he dragged his dad around the video games. The second guy was a tiny-faced 5'0 Asian with glasses and was fat, I understand why /fit/ considers manlets subhuman now because manlets I've seen were 5'5-5'8 which isn't much of a child's height compared to that jungle gook motherfucker. Third guy was so dude being pushed around by his lesbian moms because he talked a lot about nothing. Last guy, who checked out me out, was a Turk with some rotted teeth.

Fuck Fry's Electronics it's on par with superstores, you want it you go out there to get it.

What in the actual fuck?