Games that let u play as Russia.syria vs ZOG.ISIS?

I'm especially thinking of Arma II and Arma3

I could be wrong, but I think I read that Area 2 and 3 let you do this. Since our own sotftware companies or all in bed with the Jews and bill hates seems to use $1000 bills to light cigars and masturbate himself with while Warren Buffer gets awards from the ADL and take it up the ass, we have no hope in site for anyone funding any actual good games where we get to fight IS.

So for those who have played, are Arma II and Arma II as good as some say, and are they valuable on Steam? Wish Hezbollah would make a game where you get to fight against the Jews in 2006 and send them home crying…

Try again since info not forthcoming on the net. Can one actually fight the Jews in Arma?

Syrian Warfare, IS Defense.
Hezbollah has actually made two FPS.

East Mediterranean War campaign of Daisenryaku Exceed.
This game predicted syrian conflict in fucking 2006. Its just instead of ISIS you fight Israel itself. Nips thought turks and americans will help israel take over syria, and you as russia protect the lands from them.

Not in the campaigns. """NATO""" has Merkava tanks and Namer APCs, Sholef SPGs.
And UK isn't really in it.

And CSAT is basically Iran on Chinese steroids.

I just recently made a mission with Soviet troops invading Afghanistan…

Sadly I can't get any T-64s anywhere. Someone know where to get some?

Actually looks amazing. Now games the over-reacted annoyance when I tell you I have no clue how PS 2 emulation works. Is it difficult? I know I can do it with enough time and autism. Back when I phone 3 or 4 came out (before the bastards learned to secure them), when 6 hours of the release they'd be jailbroken and you'd be shopping through the app and music store like you had an unlimited gift certificate.

Those fucking bastards "Tom-Tom" who made the maps and tried to charge $600 shekels for it…what a joke they were, there were the first one people who go for the spread just because they were so greedy.

Can one of you all just put me on the right track to figuring out PS 2 emulation? I'm quite good at running emulators based on pas experience, just need a push in right direction…

I fucking already play ps 3 more than my computer these days, since I least I want hunt sand0niggers in France and favela monkeys in brazil. Want to get a PS 3 emulator with a saved copy of MW 3, because it won't be long before the Jews managed to shit that does too.

Just like install pcsx2 and download bios. Then configure depending on specifications of your toaster. Its easy as fuck.

Daisenryaku should emulate on a craptop.

thanks, will save both and read up on them,

user, the word craptop didn't meant an emulator…

Ah, thanks for pointing the out. you're a genius, you save me MANY hours trying to figure out what a Craptop" was." Since I, by no means, took it to mean that "Daisenryaku" was the important keyword and that's what was to be saved and researched.

That ewe. Ewe are so smart. Bless Ewe. Ewe are so sweet.

He's just being a nigger because you're either obviously not fluent in English or you're shit at typing.

What country are you from. I remember some game by From Software (I think) that had you playing as Syria during the Six-Day War for the PS2.

Maybe this is the game I'm talking about. How can one race be so fucking scummy holy shit, is there any redeeming aspect of culture and civilization that came from Turkey.

I wish system soft would stop making moeshit and return to making Daisenryaku games where you main Hitler and wage war against Israelis. Those guys were openly based up to ps2 era.
For them the Axis were the good guys in ww2, and Germany was on all covers of their games up to some point.
This is why this East Mediterranean Campaign was so open in geopolitical opinions in the war between Israel and Russia in Exceed, because those guys know their shit.

kebab is okay tbh :^)

Remove yourself.

It's meh.
Doner on the other hand.

Just get off your PC and go suck putin's cock already you flaming homo cuck

Shoarma is where it's at. It even has Shoa in it :^)

(You)

Fun fact: most of Turkish culture is just grafted on from Iran, Armenia, and Greece, most foods in Turkey come from these countries and Syria-Lebanon. They even tried to claim Shakespeare was a Turk.

with bit of english girl in it,mr. roach?