Overgrowth

so is this game worth playing yet?
Does it actually have content or is it still just a tech demo?(THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS)

I miss the days of OC like that

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

Did you know that 4 out of 5 women have been raped? Buy my fucking furry game you fucking faggots.

Aside from the Lugaru campaign being added, it itself still is not video games. I have high doubts they'll ever be able to create an interesting adventure game out of it. There wasn't a whole lot to Lugaru besides the combat system.

Maybe if we get mod that turns furries into hoomans

It isnt.

This, shit won't matter until we get an involved in-depth campaign out of it, as of right now, it's pretty-lack luster.

Also, that wolfman looked more like a naked furry rapist opposed to it being what? a Lycan? It looked kind of like what you'd use for a beta model before an actual one.

Does anyone have the screenshot of the spaghetti nightmare the code has become?

You just wanted memes to be posted, admit it.

At least it's animated to have a less human stance. When it's ragdolled it definitely looks like fursona shit. It looks a bit off even upright though, like too fluffy and not wirey enough. I think their modeler is either a furfag or can only into rabbits and rabbit accessories.

Classic.

This kills me every time. What a moron.

I really hate the fact that "beta" and "alpha" doesn't even mean anything anymore, since both are used interchangably. Although it SHOULD be that alpha means you can't play it, with beta meaning that you can play it even though it's not finished, now people use them to simply mean "slightly more/less finished than the other version" with people being able to play both during the alpha and the beta.

I've always taken alpha to mean feature incomplete, content incomplete, and beta to mean feature complete but unpolished and content incomplete.

Is it even a game yet? Still looks like a glorified tech demo.

It's because it is.
Playing it now Lugaru might seem unpolished and clunky and outdated, also because it's all that, but it's also a very fun and unique game. And it's such a shame that something so promising devolved into something so terrible.

alpha means it's half price maximum and beta could be anywhere from half to full depending on how popular it gets.

They both mean that the game is unfinished and should be ignored until the dev stops being a lazy, incompetent moron.

Alpha is basically cobbling together the idea and actually having it execute with placeholders.
Beta is almost ready but subject to changes.