4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite unofficial mod for a game?

Evenin' folks.

The memento mori map pack for doom

sup 4am, i'm back
got a possible job at a landscaping company to work over the summer, which would be great. had the interview today. then ran a session of my wuxia/kung fu tabletop campaign, went well in spite of lack of prep. everyone had fun and is invested in the campaign.
i feel ok right now.

Enderal for skyrim. Didn't get too far into it, but it was fucking cool. An entire new game and world made in the engine.

oc wojak

Morning everyone

Got let out of work early twice the last couple of days. Actually want to work for once so I can start budgeting for japan and now I'm not getting hours. Have a feeling today is going to be the same.

Ritsu, this isnt like you.

KYS Avatarfags, you can't unread this.

You don't live in the south, do you?

How goes user

Do you shave your head and everything for monk aesthetics?

I don't want to work but once I'm there I might as well get it over with instead of spending as much time getting ready and driving as I am getting paid.

Was up in Canada all day for a game convention. Came back with a good haul. Swung by one of my m8's house afterwards to catch the tail end of a movie marathon he was holding. Good day.

Naked Headless Mario Fights the Dick Nazis. One of the first Mario romhacks I ever played.

mother 3 translation ?

watchu playn fam

das latin, n it says we must all die or sum shit monica

do u even kno how 2 budget do you monica?

i just did monica ooooooo

What games you get?

Any funny anecdotes from your trip fam?

control has been lost years ago….

I've actually got my budget planned down to every day and dollar. I need to figure out when to book my flight and hotel, hotel needs to be done ASAP too. But until I know for sure I'll have enough money I can't.

prepare for another shitty uncomfy thread, staring ritsu the manipulative shit stain

How's life been user? What's got you down?

Gonna go to a lunch with the family later today, that'll be fun. My dad ordered like 3 fidget spinners and i got to keep this really heavy shuriken looking one. Its like 1 and a half pounds. fidget spinners are fucking retarded though

Mementor mori means "remember you are going to die"

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

TIME FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY TO MAKE A DEPOSIT MAKING YOU

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

hi

Look at this normalfag

das rite

I don't get the obsession really. Seems like kid shit but I see adults with them all the time now too.

oooo oooo w8 dawg w8 monica iz pm dayuuum i made my one nigga cry w/ pic related once den gassed da pussy literally

u da nigga dat was @ anime north?

awwww u funny

onion niggas cain't smoke

u need kissey babe?

i ain't catholic

Morning all.
Work was pretty slow, so I got to leave my shift two hours early, felt pretty nice. Been storming all night though.

Playing Near-A-Tomato. I'm on the Route C path currently, finished 9S's stuff for the time being, getting both of those resource tower keys. Now i'm playing as the hella-tsun A2. she's a qt

After I finally get endings C and E for this game, i'll be done playing it and I can pick up Star Ocean 3.

hard to say. I never played around too much with mods beyond the skins n shit for L4D2 or bug fixes for Fallout New Vegas/Skyrim. I saw a mod for Doom that was called Pirate Doom that looked fun, never got around to playing/installing that though.

you too? Feels pretty nice for the most part.

Did you Fries Supreme? Did you poutine? Did you get fucked by the government? Did you get the authentic Canadian experience?

No I live in the midwest.

No, I have an undercut for fashy aesthetics. I used to shave my head at the start of every summer for practical reasons, but I look good with this haircut. I've considered getting a buzz cut again for ascetic reasons. I need to workout more and get learnripped to have full monk aesthetics.

Trying to get back into Witcher 2, otherwise Tribes: Ascend, and begun the modding process for skyim for like the millionth time. occasional senrans, nekopara, and nep-neps.

No one has control over our lives. We must simply go with the tao and weather the storm. This is why stoicism and daoism are greatest philosophies.

I would personally argue, to an extent, that normalfaggotry is a state of mind and set of beliefs more than it is a state of life quality.

A shitton. Some highlights tho. Boxed Mother 2, Klaymen Klaymen for the PS1, No More Heroes, The Simpsons Game for the 360, Ghostbusters: The Video Game for the 360, a handful of 64 games I needed for my collection, they had a dollar pile, and I ended up getting like 23 games. All of it was cheaper than usual due to Canada's shit exchange rate.

Held the Nintendo PlayStation prototype in my hands, convinced a Canadian man that American donuts were superior to Tim Horton's, fuckin' rugburned my elbow.

I'm only pretending to be a onion, shhh

For what reason?
And yeah, its been a little cloudy and slightly rainy so no tourists. Shit sucks.

I'm NEET at heart fam and thats all that matters.

Started listening to a podcast called Crimetown. It's alright. Don't like that it has such long ads during it, but it's alright.
I forget the name but I have a mod for NV that adds something like 80 songs to Mojave Music Radio.

The fun kind of storm that's chill and comfy or the unfun kind?

u mad?

I kinda liked vanilla NV. But maybe that was because obsidian made it.

Call of Chernobyl for Call of Pripyat.

Almost the only game I play any more.

I'm considering just shaving my head but afraid I'll have a weird head shape. It'd look good with my beard though and I won't have to deal with getting a hair cut for months.

How much did mother 2 cost you?

How your day going user?

I think it's something either on the baitfish I'm allergic to. I asked a few boards online & they all said my hands were just dry, but I swear it's like a chemical burn. Any other fisherman here experience this?

DAS RAYCISSSSSSSSSS=

i dun fuck w/ podcasts they is mo jewish than yom kippur

I wish tbh

That's good, landscaping down here is murder during the summer, it's surprising anyone can handle it honestly.

True but sometimes I like bein' a lil shitter and shitposting about normalfaggotry.

I mostly need shit like alt start, difficulty, and item mods when playing at least.

Hey fam that you?

That sounds fucking disgusting. And my bet is something nasty dumped in the water

45 bucks Canadian. Can't remember what that is in real money. Exchange rate is 74 cents.

i h8 a mofuckin normal ass polo wearin ass nigga

(checked)
I like the vanilla game honestly, all I needed from mods was bug fixes and maybe some UI stuff.

well, you won't have to worry about the rain i got. This storm system's moving north to south instead of the usual east to west.

The unfun kind. Shit was gusting at nearly 60MPH for a while there. Had a tornado watch and "dangerous storm warning". I was fairly concerned, needless to say. There was a SHIT ton of lightning and rain too. Once the worst got past it tapered off into more comfy thunderstorm though.

How you doing tonight smokes?

I have three main ones I listen to. None of them do ads or anything like that. Just bonus content if you donate to their patreons. Every month I pledge, download the bonus episode, and immediately pull the pledge

Boring. I'm getting frustrated with Harmony of Dissonance. I'm not really sure why. Maybe I need a break from Castlevania.

buzz cut is most pragmatic haircut for not wintertime or cold climates.

yeah there are gonna be days where it sucks but I'd rather be outside on the best and worst days than be inside every day. If I had to work another summer entirely inside I'd shoot myself. It's too depressing to be inside on beautiful days.

Their timbits or tidbits or whatever the name was were incredibly insulting.

It's not like it's painful, but all the skin on my fingertips is fucking dead. It's really pissing me off because means I can only go fishing maybe once every two weeks & there's fuck all to do in Florida except fish.

damn nao das hittin da kike in da kikel tbh monica real talk u cold family

shieeeet where u at west virginia? maryland or sumn dat shit turned souf quik up out da midwest i seen dat shit on teevee

Thats really surprising to me. I figured mother 2 being as much as a cult classic as it is that it'd be a lot more.

Figures it happens on a day where I work even longer hours and a shittier job instead of the easy one I had the last 2 days.

I wear hats constantly anyway so it wouldn't matter in winter even.

I'm like that after most games. Gotta shake it up with another genre after

Nah nigga I got dat onion card I got dem onion privileges

What podcasts? I need somthing to listen to while playing vidya and im running out of shitty fanfiction on youtube.
Why not just stay subbed?

Im kinda the opposite. When i play a game, i want to play the rest of the series until there is nothing left.

Gotta finish what Hitler started.

I think this is the third one in a row I've played. I just don't like it as much as the last two I guess. The teleport system is annoying, too.

now, smokes, dat really is rayciss

Opinions on Florida?

Just like my relationship

Wear latex gloves maybe?

I did that with OG megaman last year, was comfy at the time.

smh normalfags tbh minnesota

There's this local donut shop that's been open for longer than I've been alive. Brought him a few of those. He nearly came.

By comparison, a complete boxed North American copy of EarthBound sold for $1,500 at the same convention.

Og megaman is the shit. 2 is the best megaman

Did you walk through it or something? That sounds fun as fuck fambalam, don't know why you'd be worried. Unless you've been hit by a tornado before or something.

I'm doin' same as always famborghini, thanks for asking. How've you been lately?

i'm partial 3 and v

The Dick Show (Dick Masterson ranting for 1-2 hours a week about what pisses him off. You would probably have to listen to the one he did with Maddox before this to get a lot of what he rants about, though. Has a lot of stories about what a goddamn sperg Maddox actually is)
The other two were started by friends of his who've been on the show.

That Larry Show (middle-aged guy with a really nice voice talks for half an hour or so, usually telling stories about when he was younger)

Real Nerd Hours (two black guys talking about anime and video games and rap and such for an hour or so. They had a pro fighting game player on one week and it's pretty fun to listen to)

nerds

Fucks with the smell of your bait/lures. Currently looking into something called barrier cream to keep anything from fucking my hands up. It's also possible I literally coated my hands with stomach acid when gutting fish last week, but I'm betting it has to do with being allergic to bait fish slime. Could also be allergic to squid. With fishing it could be anything.

I can understand that, plus doing things with your hands and seeing the results for yourself is pretty rewarding for a lot of people, so landscaping is pretty good for that.

Nah that'd go to 3 montana

Ahhhhh ok there it is, that makes sense.

But X, some of my best friends are onions.

Nothing too appealing. Hope you have fun with it.

ayyyyyyyy

The fuck kind of fish are you catching?

Reminds me of East Texas.

DAS RAYCISSSSSS

i h8 havin 2 cheese em tho

dat don't make it okay

Thread herring
Pilchards
Amberjacks
Great Baraccuda
Needlefish

You know, standard florida fish.

Crimetown's okay so far if you're into true crime stuff. I guess they're splitting it into seasons where they talk about a city's prominent criminals every season.

nah man i live much further south than that.

rotten luck i figure

nah, we've had some close calls with tornados before though, so I'm pretty high-alert any time we get a tornado watch now.

been doing all right. Pushing through Nier Hakuna Matata so I can move on with some other games, eventually intending to get back into FFXIV

Still loving my job too. Thing have really been slowing down business-wise though, apparently summer is pretty slow, and things don't kick up again until schools start again.

Would you say that since Ritsu is japanese that you two are in a Trans-Pacific Partnership?:^)

That one sounds interesting. Thanks user.

hey cunts, can't really chat tonight since i'm in games with some guys on discord right now but last night i was on the suds venting pretty hard so thanks for hearing my drunk ass out

i say as i drink 6 more beers

Poor Canadians, they don't know what they're missing out on.

will nitrile joints fuck w/ it too? what about sum sorta leather ish?

yo it turned deep deep souf?

Can you even eat that thing?

Don't got that in best TN

Pretty good. How long you been sitting on that one fam?

Cya next time user!

Check'd
I wonder where most of the people in that pic ran off to.

They said it did tho

hello everyone

WATCHU MEAN PEOPLE

show me on da kaki where da storm touched u

onions b triflin n dunno no better

Tonight I went to a campfire night with coworkers (we're all 18-25). I tried to be a normalfag and join in the conversations. I'm exhausted now. I came out to the only friend I had there. The weeaboo chad didn't make fun of me as much as he used to.

Hi

Would the slow business affect your hours/pay? Can't tell if slow business is a good thing or a bad thing.

Most are around just don't post in the thread these days.

How goes user

Did you suck his weiner?

no

Sorry man I'm not who you think I am.
I don't post in these threads much. Usually working at this hour.

Now this is interesting
Next you're going to say you're going to keep working after Japan

eh, more like it was already stretching out that far i guess. I think you may be thinking of a different storm system though.

tell me about it. Just another reason I wanna move that way whenever i'm finally able to. Not to mention the whole fault-line thing.

r-right here.

You use Needlefish for Bait, they're not for eating, though they do get pretty huge. I've never personally seen one this big. They're nusance fish because they hit anything that floats, so if you're targeting something that also likes to hit on the top of the water you catch them by mistake a lot.

You guys would like fishing. A Neet can pay $7 for a day's worth of fishing & come home with 30 pounds of free food.

I came up with it on the spot ngl.

Good, didn't do much today but yesterday was great

Are you all doing well

What are you Gay?

Bonsoir, how's your night been user?

Oh. Hows life going then user?

But I only want to work right now so I can go to japan. Can't get another shitty 300$ paycheck like 2 weeks ago.

Wait you guys have a fault line over there?

Whats the biggest thing you ever caught?

All right, didn't get up to much today, yesterday was fun though

DAS RACISSSSS

I know but then you come back from Japan and think "I need this but if I quit I won't have the money"

Im doing so much better than last week. Its kinda insane how much one infusion can do.

Im gonna check out the lakes around here. Lake fishing sounds comfy.

i'm gonna try to hang around a bit but i just can't focus on the thread

(checked)
Nah he's a total bro and has a gf, we're doing fun stuff together and I wouldn't want to ruin it

WHAT ARE YOU, GAY?

O continue to breath, eat, and spend all my hard-earned cash on stupid shit like bills and food.

How are you sir?

fockin' rip

What the fuck is an infusion

What happened yesterday?

You aren't smart enough for that. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

What happened yesterday?

But I'm quitting before I leave.

What game you guys playing?

When are you going to stop being gay

n-no bully pls

I'm surprised you've never heard of it Sortisu. The New Madrid Faultline. In 1811, the last time it gave out an earthquake, it was powerful enough to ring church bells in Boston.

Who do you think you're talking to?

They infuse the medicine directly into my veins.

Thats neat

The day your dad will have enough of my drill dick

Tarpon mostly, also a few pretty huge sharks.

It can be, depends on the state. I prefer saltwater but some ponds can be really fun with light tackle.

Tired mostly from work.
Glad I ain't got bills at least.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Though an earthquake would be trippy at least.

What sort of medicine

My dad is dead
When are you going to stop being gay

Myself mostly.

Are you rich? Do you own some huge boat?

no its terrifying. Any day that faultline could rupture and the resulting earthquake would pretty much decimated everything within that pink-red-orange and some of the yellow zones.

psh you're fine, you don't live on a fault line.

There is a pretty big lake near me that people fish in regularly.

A medicine so expensive the government procrastinated on giving it to me for 7 months too long. it makes me not poop blood

I'm going to stop being gay the day cocks are outlawed

overwatch, its terrible i know but its the only thing i play when drinking cuz i don't care about it

Isn't it mostly niggers who live there

No & no. Just go to florida man, there's fish in every direction

Ocean
Rivers
Ponds
Lakes
Canals

It's like fucking Venice down there. Just stay towards the beaches so you don't get nogged.

Governments always do that, even for Panadol

Soon

that day is today

Would be nice for that bit of TN to just disappear into the earth.

Ewww get new friends.

Ever catch a gator?
Ever get hurt from a shark or anything?

I came 2nd in a Blood Bowl Tournament

I caught a turtle once. Fucking turtles scare away the fish.

That's because you refuse to get a mic and SMASH
DAT
M
F
voice chat
BUTTON

I thought the nigs prefer the beach to rivers and lakes

depends on how bad u b needin money, most niggas love leavin work early till they see dat pay check monica

oooh dam dem dat ozarks monica? keep off dat meth fam real talk. Yea i think i am thinkin off a different storm now but thank u

jus l2welfare monica

i can say dat cuz i''m blak af

i seent it, i came

fuck a turtle nigga nigga real talk monica

Rip Jeb

I've lived around blacks my whole life does that count

Whats blood bowl?

(checked)
I've caught huge snappers before. Those are always fun to fuck with.

Sounds pretty normalfaggy tbh

we dun rly fuk w/ no organized bodies of water dat ain't telly mo hot tubs tbh monica

not this mo fo agen

That explains why there were no black people in Bioshock.

Fantasy Football, with Fantasy in that it has Orks, Elves, Lizards, Rats and Shit, played on a tabletop

you guys told me to do that about my irl friends last night don't tell me to do that to my internet friends who are actually fun and nice

The nogs are 3 or so miles inland, sometimes as close as 2 miles. It depends on the area. It's worse the closer you get to Miami.

Nah, sharks are harmless. You just cut the line so you never get close to their mouths. They make your arms really fucking tired if you don't lift though. You could seriously fuck up your back too if you fight one for too long. Gators are everywhere, so you just stay away from the water & you're good. If you can't outrun a gator you deserve to get killed off.

I thought nigs also like water when carbonated and mixed with grape flavouring

These ones were small but plentiful. There were about 7 in this fairly small lake, but they would always try and eat the bait we put on them. I could only catch fish on days they werent there.

But you're playing overwatch.

Wouldn't the spics be worse there due to them being more of them

Ooooh right duh

lol get shit on nerd

At least bully them into getting better taste in games

Well which is it?

songbird was blak right?

also
a nigga don't even use da shit but that's cucked af.

we don't like carbonated water w/ grape
WE LOVE IT

Geez how small a lake we talking that you can count the turtles?

how could I forget
Also you guys love WATERmelon

Nice job confirming,yet again, that you are indeed a normalfag

Finally got around to being home and awake at 4am, I started watching K-ON, its alright, I never did like the whole High school thing other then the Persona games

I'm talking about the good Bioshock game.

Spics are everywhere, it's unavoidable at this point.

I meant the waterline. Stay away from where the water meets land. If you're on a boat or a pier it's not a huge problem. Fishing off the grass in a canal is where it gets sketchy. If there's a body of water there's probably a gator or a snakehead in it. Florida is like Mini Australia.

It was about maybe 40-50 feet by 20-30 feet. I can see the ends clearly.

But X, think of the children!

Spics are only in the Americas though

saw a vid once sayin dat at da end of bioshock 1, you can hear dis muffled sound but dat sound matches identically to the sound songbird makes when it dies meaning dat bioshock infinite ending and bioshock 1 ending is happenin at da same time cuz
DIS SHIT IS DEEP

if dem niggas was so innocent they wouldn't b playin hearthstone n should feel mah verbal barbs

source?
:^)

You just said it twice so double jeopardy!

Season two is better. The characters are slightly better written and its got a higher budget.

The fuck is a snakehead?

Monica that ain't a lake thats a pond.

I have absolutely no idea, friend sent it to me

I doubt they thought that far ahead, but I wouldn't put it past them to have it in the remastered versions they made.

If you want you can always give it a try
Pick up an Orc team or something

It had fish in it, and this fuckhuge catfish that must have been around 3 feet long. Never caught it, but i really tried that pond must have been deep af.

I blame the parents malaysia

they generally do have better taste, its just overwatch is that "get drunk and shoot the shit" kind of game for us

tfw no baiken gf

One of many invasive fish species. They eat & out populate everything, & they require very little oxygen.

anime tiddies monica i'll look for it i doubt they thought that far ahead neitha monica cuz there would b no point too and if they had then bioshock infinite would have been a coherent and cohesive experience

u don't even kno da half of it montpelier

look at the normalfag lawyer we got here, why don't you go back to your mansion mister moneybags and keep being a normalfag?

Is season 2 the same name or is it the special?
Also the Intro and ending are great

It's not really thinking ahead it's "Lets put a random noise in the background at the end of the game"
and then when a later game comes "Let's make something that matches that noise"

Nah too expensive.

You'd be surprised. I used to fish at a pond like that sometimes and it had several catfish that big. It really just comes down to age for fish to get big. The pond I'm talking about was less than 10 feet deep through most of it.

Guess that makes sense.

Whats oxygen got to do with it?

i was born too late for those days

dat ain't even wut double jeopardy is b
CLANG

wud u stick your dik in it
:^)

tbh monopoly kids say worse shit than adults do anyway on vidja so what's even the point of trying to stop it

You can still fucking play it today. Dont give me that bullshit.

With how much stuff they supposedly changed in Infinite's development, I'm not really sure they actually knew what they were doing, even.

Or maybe just "We've already got this sound, just use it again. These morons won't notice."

You are missing about 24 episodes bud.
And yeah the music is amazing in the OP/EDs. Good vids too.

It's like $40 for a team, it's not cheap but it's a lot cheaper than other shit GW does

I wouldn't know, I'm not some normalfag lawyer like ritsu is, montenegro

FUCKING PATRICIAN.

They breath oxygen. Common misconception, but fish need oxygen rich water to breath, snakeheads need basically no oxygen in their water since they can breath air.

Fuck, alright i'll go find them after im done watching a;; these

Why are you even here, don't you have a party to go to normalfag?

Snakeheads are fucking terrifying.

moral majority fake wasp values monica

double jeopardy b they cain't keep tryin to pin the same crime on u in court once dey find u innocent one time u off scott free like oj coulda came down n been like yea i fucked dat bitch throat up mah dude

gives dap
u kno it. old priss new priss? tbh i'd fug bofa dem

40$ is a new onahole fam

Wait so could these things survive on land?

Its K-ON!! with two !s

For real though I'm sick of being around people at work. Why is the average person so dumb

You don't need to enounter a jew to fight against them

ffs couldnt just name it
K-ON 2 Electric boogaloo

how many onahole u need monica?

w8 i thought bloodbowl was video game but it's based on a table top I take it?

Onaholes iz mukin about
Orkz r rioght n proppa

both but i like old slightly more

All of them

tbh they probably got better shit to think about then making intellectual conversation with a random stranger like you.
Alternatively I could make a joke about inbreeding in the eastern tennessee population, but I'm gonna take the high road here.

Yeah, technically one could wiggle across small patches of land from one pond to a canal if it needed to. Certain catfish do the same thing.

Blood Bowl does have 2 video game adaptations
But yes it was a tabletop game first

I don't get why a lot of anime even calls season 2 of shows by a different name or adds a subtitle and shit. Its weird.

Tbh I used 2 back to back without stopping last night. That shit was pretty fucking crazy

Ok DMX

(checked)
Its tourists. They ain't from here.

Could you keep one out of water forever?

you're not wrong. but they don't play it and i'm more of an unreal kind of man

Oi Aint you a clevah elf git

If you're studying the law so that you can claim defense from double jeopardy in case jews try to try you twice for the same crime, it kind of implies that you'd be directly dealing with jews at that point.

No, stop being a retard.

Oh gosh my butt feels funny just gonna come in here.

designs was rly on point, i wish the stories in either were more focused tho tbh fam

damn monica das crazy turn based sports who'd have thunkk

they ain't personas monica

dat ain't me monica n y u b ackin like a degenerate? ur waifu will LEAVE YOU RITSUS BELIEVE ME IT HA HAPPEN 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!

True. Unreal and quake are so different i have trouble figuring out which one i like better. Ut2004 > quake 3 > ut99

Nah that's why I go into court by a robot proxy

Oh damn hope I get to the toliet fasttttt

Now you sound like spider

Well what stopping you from doing so?

Tell me your story of heart break fam

I dunno, like just add more episodes and do the spongebob thing

Night anons.

Maybe they're just confusing you with the superior intellect that comes with not being from eastern tennessee, the same way speaking normally to the retarded only confuses them. :^)

yeah it is, In the tournament I managed to kill 3 humans in a single turn

Spongebob thing?

Cya fam

Oh god Im shitting hard as godamned fuck

I'm gonna head off for now, see you guys around. Everybody take care.

basically i din even du nuffin but sleep around n have a bunch of illegitimate kids n repeatedly go to jail for things i din even du and not make earnest effort to quit drug habits n all dat n she JUST LEFT

i'm definitely a 2k4 kind of man, but unfortunately i did not have a pc of my own in its hayday

FUCK THATS A LOT OF SHITT OUT OF ONE ASSHOLE

That's because Orks were based of the Northern English, which is what Spider is

Thats one hell of a confusing sentence

ART

Thats what you get for not owning enough merch

This thing

i'm more a 2k5 guy mah self

u see dat old skool melo i got on in dat pic monica dat shit was GAME WORN MONICA i got dat shit signed n framed monica not dat it's worf shit cuz da nigga melo lame ass

AESTHETIC hope its cool if I post some irl pics of myself now.

This is me with hair.

dindu

This is me very upset

DMX at it again with the primo bantz

yes

eh, i wouldn't mind either as long as all the non-shitheads aren't in town that week

nah man i don't play with no drugs n shiet nigga

np

damn i'm looking at one long ass weekend, i can't work on rain days at the moment, on one hand this is nice but i also fall into real bad habits on days off, i ate a lotta junk food this weekend and skipped a workout day

NUFFIN

hi budy

niggas been kno

gud gud monica das ryt drugs b bad cept weed n cuh-cane

shieet i gotta cut da grasss

lets take a minute and remember the artist behind the rugrats.

pic related is his brain child. each episode has about 6 writers.

familiarize yourself if you haven't, even as someone who doesn't particularly care for advant-garde shit, i love this series to death.

aeon flux n rugrats had da same creator or lead artist or w/e?

Those aesthetics man

old scifi and cyberpunk is the best, especially stuff that didn't predict common use of cell phones

this tbh

aesthetics of the time were on fuckin point

also solid production values n art chops

art chops especially strong, even lower budget animes from that era look nicer than a lot of high budget modern anime because of how bad the colors in digi-animation are these days, or if its not the colors its the decisions in making colors.

a big thing you'll notice is in modern animes low-light scenes don't use the color black but just put a dark wash over the normal color palettes and its ugly as fuck

shit i gotta chek dat shit out dat shit look nice

hey man, who was it that went with you on the road trip besides hobo?

THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS

I always thought they only re-titled subsequent seasons of a series if there was a season gap in their airing to let people know it was new episodes rather than a previous season.

who?

The Hobbit is a GW tabletop game