MMOs without region blocks

Hello fellow video gamer enthusiasts, slavfag here.
I want to play some mindless gooklick mmo with pretty graphics, but most of them I either already played or they have IP blocks preventing noble russkies from glorious motherland to play with the world wide community.
While we get our fair share of localized servers, they usually come with terrible fucking rootkits putting game guard to sham and pay to win practices even koreans would envy.

So I ask for some new-ish mmo that isn't run by Nexon or some other cocblocking jew so I can play with all sorts of burgers, hues and fellow cykas.

IP blocks happen because

A) Don't have to deal with non-JP speakers
B)keep out the chinks
C)reduces the amount of people that lag all over the place

For example neighbor Black Desert thread.
Russian version while free comes with some fucking spyware that is almost impossible to delete after installing and has some terrible p2w in it, while NA version is both IP blocked for me AND requires up front pay, which is fucking ridiculous for an MMO.
So I want you to recommend me games that aren't like that.

More like they happen because game is sold to foreign publisher and contract has a point of cockblocking specific countries because they either get their own publishers or deemed not worthy spending game's bandwidth on. Or both.
Nobody fucking cares about players' experience, get real.

All modern MMORPG's are shit mate. Try Guild Wars 2 I guess? One of my german friends loves that shit so I occasionally accompany him for the ride even though it's shallow as hell.

I've heard stories of it's infestation of SJWs and censoring, so I would rather not.
I also don't look for something with deep, engaging gameplay, or great story, or anything. I want something that look beautiful where I can sink a hour or two per day grinding mobs between playing real games which usually don't look as good.
I'm basically asking for new Tera there, that isn't cucked with censorship like BNS or fucked with paywalls like BDO.
I just want this easy instant gratification dopamine dose peppered with sexy korean animoo art style.

Not surprising

this sounds logical

lol. Good luck with that my dude. I guess you have things like TERA that have that real time action battle system, but that's pretty much the best you're going to expect.

The only mmo I can think of that has any sort of semblance to okayish storytelling is the TORtanic, but while I somewhat had an alright experience with said stories, I couldn't in good conscience recommend that to even my worst enemy. Sorry bruh, the mmo market is dying, and the last vestiges are pretty mediocre at best

Thanks for the reply my dude, but try to reread my post.

…Is the first thing i look for in an online game, dota 2 and the like can be the greatest games ever created by man, but i will be fucked if i will ever again play a game with three Russians or Roaches running around like they own the place despite me picking, WE server and english language preference.

wow I can't read. Sorry about that. Polite sage because I'm retarded

It was a hypothalamus.

Why do you want to be haunted by hues?

I'll be doing the haunting.
Now gimme some fucking game already.
I went through most "the best MMO of 20xx" lists out there, and everything is either already played by my, or cockblocked by devs. Or both. But really fucking with proxies and vpns is too much hassle at this point.

Stop playing mmos.
For your own health.

No.
Slow self destruction is manifestation of a true nature of man.
Opposing it is gay and stupid.

What is wrong with the region lock in LOTRO? Asked out of curiosity.

The fuck is LOTRO?

Not gookclick MMO. Lord of the Rings Online.

holy fuck

It is also partially to deal with legal issues giving extra costs. In order to have an RNG-dependent cash-shop, in some countries you need to get a license as a result of gambling laws.

xd?

Thanks for your valuable contribution, fellow user.

You both forget how many mmo generals this shit board has.

At least gooks and koreans know how to bring spectacle into their soulless grinders.
Westerners can't even do that.

user, was your childhood raped by WoW? It's okay, you can tell us.

Not really. I had two friends, both mmo fags.
One shilled me WOW and another shilled me Lineage 2.
While not being amused by L2 as it already looked dated back then, at least it had its merits, I couldn't comprehend how could anyone possibly enjoy wow, being inferior in pretty every single way, both visually and mechanically.
So yeah since childhood I saw that western mmos are shit compared to korean ones.

Ragnarok online? I imagine the private servers wouldn't have an IP block.

Interlude was the last good expansion.

I tried to play it. It's slow, boring, ugly and those fucking cactuses made me finally uninstall it with no regrets.
What a shit fucking game, even by mmo standards.