TANNENBERG

Didn't see a thread. Is it basically like Verdun (since it's made by the same people) but in the Eastern Front? Why make another game instead of a large DLC or something?
On YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=cPLX_KGlFwA

(((Berg)))
Jews appropriated german names

It's the name of a famous battle from the First World War.

Might be fun if they dropped unity and increased player count.

That's not how i remember battlefield 1.

Worthless developers, abhorrent game, shit playerbase.

Stay away.

Because Verdun has a lot of issues, 32 player cap, different tactics (trench warfare v. cavalry and open fields), different front, etc.. If the game is still using Unity I won't buy but I really want an Imperial Russian game.

As far as i know it´s a standalone expansion.

You didn't see a thread because the first one died, and it did because Verdun is terrible and Tannenberg won't be better

The next BF1 DLC is going to be based on imperial Russia.

A Russian Civil War game would actually be pretty damn fun.

Fuck man, I really want a game that takes place in a gritty, 1960s, Eastern European Bloc revolution where you overthrow the local Communist regime, and on the radios you just hear
Numbuh 9, Numbuh 9, Numbuh 9. Numbuh 9, Numbuh 9…

Berg means mountain in German. So, obviously there are a shitton of places and people called Berg that have nothing to do with kikes.

The majority of Jews in America use German last names while actual Germans assumed Anglicized surnames after they immigrated. Hence most of the time if the person has a German surname and was born in America its most likely a Jew. Not to mention the fact Yiddish borrows heavily from German

Jews have a distinct racial heritage. Why would they have a Russian last name? Are you trying to be Holla Forums again? I won't have this racism on MY Holla Forums!

For some reason this video made me sad and make me rethink my values. Maybe it was actually horrible. Taking homes of all those people and relocating them in camps where they die of diseases and hunger, just because some other rich jews messed with Hitler.

Well, the majority of them were labor camps. And the majority of them died of disease and famine. This isn't holocaust denial, mainstream historians will even tell you this. America was doing the same shit with the Japs if it makes you feel any better. Hell, some had bloody swimming pools and lobbies. Not denying a lot died in ovens or gas chambers or anything like that but I would assume most of those were strong dissidents or Soviet Prisoners of war (which most camps also housed). The problem was Germany was losing the war on both sides and the camps became a huge logistical problem so most fell to neglect towards the end of the war. That is to say, most people in the camps were not intentionally killed. It would be absolutely retarded for Germany to intentionally kill the people building war machines 4free.

Why they are jews?

They're kikes. They deserve their fates.

They would never have died in those camps if world Jewry had not started that gigantic war cutting of supply.
The Nazis relocated Jews peacefully to Israel continuously before the war started.

Also this. I know the actual relocation program or whatever had a name and its on Kikepedia somewhere but I forget what it was called

The Haavara Agreement.

Thanks

Funny how they never mention it in history classes.

That would break down the whole Holocaust narrative, of course that isn't taught in our schools.

Nigger, history classes actually use the fucking term "Genocide" to describe the holocaust. Which is a complete fucking misnomer even by mainstream historian standards. It would imply the eradication of the Jews all across the entire planet was Nazi Germanys intentions. You would have to be a complete retard to believe that. Its as if people conveniently ignore the fact the Germans would surely have been aware Jews existed outside of Germany. It really is incredible the mental gymnastics required to come up with this narrative. Truly propaganda

Sage because this thread is now becoming Holla Forums

Every jew on Earth deserves death.

BUT HITLER WANTED TO RULE DA WORLD HE WOULD HAVE CONQUERED ALL OF IT IF WE HADN’T STOPPED HIM LOL GO ALLIES GO USA is the official narrative, user. Have you forgotten that?

I fucking specifically spoilered my shit message, peole still broke up. Please stop. Maybe i am pacifist myself and can't get rid of it.

Whatever fucked up definition you're using, it's not the same as mainstream historians'.

user…

Those Christ-hating kikes (the word "kike" comes from the word "kikel", which means "circle" in Yiddish; story goes that on Ellis Island, Jews marked identification questionnaires with a circle instead of a cross, because crossing it would look too much a Christian cross, and they literally hate Jesus and believe Him to be boiling in a pot of his own excrement in Hell (yes, they do believe in Hell but only for the goyim), and that Mary was a whore who slept with a Roman; basically Life of Brian stole their plot from the Talmud, and in Israel instead of using the iconic plus (+) sign for addition, they use a symbol without the bottom vertical line. anyway, the Ellis Island guards began calling them "kikels" and then "kikes".) deserved it.

Because by making a new game you can attract larger audience while DLC is only for the people who bought the game in the first place

Go suck your black stepdad's cock you aspie shitlicker.

More info?

The fuck is this? Why did they killed chickens? And they call Muslims and Christians barbaric religions?

He fell for "Unity is bad" meme. Keep on being cautiously optimistic.