Touhou General ~ Chihuahua Edition

Let's have some nice, peaceful, quiet.
Everything is okay. We discuss the upcoming Hawaii game and how we'll be refreshed with cirno, and call it a day. Relax, shoot shit. Smile and eat something tasty.

Everything is okay
Nobody is going to interrupt this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WoUYx
files.catbox.moe/6tv2a5.7z
e-hentai.org/g/369476/be386c7d40/
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Minor_Characters#The_Fortune-teller
mangakakalot.com/chapter/touhou_suzunaan_forbidden_scrollery/chapter_25
files.catbox.moe/kaed8q.mp3
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Fangames
volafile.org/r/HF33Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did someone go full retard?

First for maneating

the guy is at (151) right now

yes

Why is Yuuka the best toho?
Let us list the ways.

It's weird seeing a general that isn't GG get a new bread in a day. Is there any guide on how to start on the Touhou series, I don't wanna be a secondary. I assume some of the games are on the PC-98, what is the best emulator for that?

No secondaries allowed.

Please don't

repostan from last thread: how do I git gud at Soku. the Comp wrecks my ass when it's using Utsuho, Tenshi, Aya and sometimes Iku.

I used t98-Next for emulating PC98. it was pretty easy to set up and I was able to play Touhou 1-4 with no issues but 5 had stuttering issues.

what difficulty is the Comp at?

have you tried the beginners thread on /2hu/?

NORMALLY YOU LUNATICS WOULD KNOW WHEN TO STOP

normal I can handle the rest of the cast just fine, but those three destroy me. Then again I'm used to more "close and personal" fightans.

pic related

close the distance when fighting against those characters.

VERY FUNNY
NOT

But she isn't. She is a high tier 2hu, but not oni tier.

In general you can stay away from PC-98 era initially. Some people find the gameplay inferior and end up getting turned off. That doesn't mean ignore them forever. Once you get enough of an appreciation for the series you can go back and experience some of the better music in the series. Avoid HRtP as it isn't a danmaku game and is just a shitty inferior breakout style thing.

For windows era you can start with EoSd if you want to play them in order, but you need to be away that it doesn't come with visible hitboxes. You can patch them in but it will invalidate your scorefiles. In general people consider MoF one of the easier entires in the series although I personally consider IN more so. PoFV is similiar to PoDD and is a split screen competitive offshoot of the series. The decimal games are either fighting games or ones that focus on characters other than the mainline Heroines and feature unique game mechanics. The fighting games can be played at any time and can be fun as heck when you get some good partners from /jp/ or /a/.

Just have fun and remember one of the most satisfying feelings you can get is after clearing a boss on luntic that has been fucking up your world for weeks fapping to a rape doujinshi of that slut getting treated like the shit she is.

k. I'm trying to main Patchouli so closing the distance might be a little bit hard, tho.
Maybe I'll swap to Meiling

/2hu/ is shit ever since that Australian tranny took over the board.

Suika

JUST FILTER HIM THIS TIME FAGGOTS
DON'T LET HIM DERAIL THIS THREAD TOO

Mark should have a big public ban message for him.

GO AHEAD COWARDS, FILTER ME BUT YOU KNOW I WAS RIGHT ALL THE FREAKING TIME. DO AS YOU WISH HAHAHAHA(USER WAS EATEN BY A YOUKAI FOR THIS POST)

Last bread:
archive.is/WoUYx

>Randomly

Unbalanced. Some characters she can completely own but others she is so week against it is pathetic. She has poor long-range bullets, a lack of reliable anti-air, trouble getting in, and few tight pressure options.

What is it with trannies and running boards?

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT TOUHOU FAGS ARE USUALLY HUGE DEGENERATES THAT WOULD RANDOMLY SPERG OUT AT OTHERS FOR MISCONCEPTIONS OFF THEIR END

Archive screecap edition
files.catbox.moe/6tv2a5.7z

explain.

I always hear about /2hu/ being run by a tranny but i never see any proof and the board doesn't look any different from any other /jp/ offshoot outside of the "Post here every time you visit" thread.

D-don't bully the /2hu/

That's funny. I main patchy too.
She's garbage around the time where you have an opponent that can actually dash through projectiles. You're completely defenseless from air pressure until you get to know how to use your Air 6A and learn when to tech into Wipe Mosture for one of the most broken melee specials in the game to trow off your opponent, sadly both moves have the longest recovery time of all the other moves in the game and your only alternative (66B) can be grazed.

Actually I am going to lay that one at the cripplekike's feet. The board owner of /jp/ and a mod from Holla Forums were both regular users of the board and when the original board owner had to quit due to school occupying too much of his time he asked if anyone wanted to step up and manage the board. Then instead of listening to the results of the thread which pretty clearly asked for Tryptamine556 to take over as board owner, wheels gave it to some random Australian tranny who had been kissing his ass on twitter and whose soul extent of knowledge regarding anything Touhou related was memedog which he cosplayed as once.

Which would have been fine had not the Australian tranny decided to post pictures of his ugly ass in Momiji cosplay. Which would have been something that could have been dealt with considering most hotpockets are shit tier faggots. But instead Ausfag got completely shitter shoahed that the entire board was making fun of him for being an ugly faggot that he banned anyone making fun of him and began regularly banning anyone he judged as using
Which in his hormone addled mind meant saying anything that the queer vaguely took offense to. So the board population dropped from being the 27th most active board during 8ch's most active period to what it is now. I won't go back and neither will most of the old crew. Evidentally the /jp/sys got so pissed off that they started hounding ausfag until he deleted his twitter and hid in IRC.

Speak of the faggot

Anyone wants to play some soku?

A-anyone? I can host. P-please reply.

Are you the same user from the last thread?

Yes.

In that case you know who I am. I hope you can find someone to play with.

I'll fight you, I know I'll lose but'll try.

What if i host instead?

186.90.131.156:10800
If anyone wants to play Soku. Spectator enabled too.
connection may be shit

the connection is shit

oh

Holy shit, videogames! Speccing, will shitpost about how bad you two are.

FUCKING COMMUNISTSAAFIJSOJSIOGJAGIJIOJAGEAAHRGH

I'll be gitting gud with Reimu before trying any online Soku.

Shit connection

Learn by doing

I'm shit at fighters, I need to practice before getting even the simplest button combos down pat. I'm also a big pussy that doesn't like being billied.

You know the basics, right?

You're going to get bullied. Deal with it.

First thought - it lags like players are in Australia and South America. Second thought - Iku needs to be a lot more aggressive - if defensive characters like Patchy are in blockstun, they're not spamming fireballs. Third thought - please don't do high-recovery moves in melee while expecting them to get blocked.

Still up for hosting soku. Pls reply and all that.

S-sure user, what do you take me for a filthy secondary?

Please don't.

Does anyone feel like getting a game of AoE+ going? AoE3 is an option too.

Seconding this.

your connection was way too shit

That wasn't me. If you wanna play me, I'll host - 94.188.40.99:10800

Okay then. Just practice working through her move list. Use the F keys to set yourself up for what you need to practice and learn to cover Reimu's weaknesses. She requires some pretty decent control in order to efficient make use of her orbs cause she can drain herself pretty quickly running around like a retard. Her hi/low mix ups are pretty limited her 2A can get caught out pretty easily if you use it too much so 66B is decent and has a bunch of graze frames but is only cancelable on a spellcard. Her dash and flight are slow so closing is going to be hard in some case. To get the most out of her power combos you are going to need tight execution. When you can pull Reimu off she is pretty damned good. Hard hitting, versatile bullets, and good stagger blockstrings. There are a lot of ways to play her and if you can get good you can fluidly switch you play style to adapt to different characters. Playing around with her deck can give you some good ideas what ways you can play her.

Whoever was playing. Sorry about the connection issues and the lag. I'm gonna see if i can fix it somehow and rehost in a few minutes.

Though, for the matches that weren't laggy as shit: You should block/graze more, your tenshi isn't actually that bad too, but one big advice to give to you is to not shy away at using spellcards whenever you can. Also your air-specials against ground are pretty damn important so you should work on that.

186.90.131.156:10800
Rehostan Soku. Possibly without lag now.

if you're the same marisa guy from last time, I'm not even gonna bother anymore

Please do not bully me.

Gonna spec some more then.

Oh and for someone who was asking in the last thread about Drunk Bitch user's spergout cap here it is.

Sure I do

it was better now that the connection wasn't so shit.

Whoever that was, good games. Your meiling is actually really good, you actually got to beat me once even if i was just goofing around the entire match.
You actually have a deeper understanding on how to play every character than me, despite your underlying lack of skill with any specifics. I couldn't play Iku at all while you could even pull off basic combos. You should pick a main character and stick to practicing with it to improve further.

Rehosting.

Someone joined my game. I actually forgot I was hosting. I was in another room when I heard the ring. I guess you didn't feel like playing?

Hosting AoE+: 73.8.99.251:10800.

I'm not good, you were just goofing around. I only play Iku so I can very rarely finish someone off with the Saturday Night Fever move.

Don't fret over your skills. I began practicing about a few months ago in this autistic anime fightan meme because some dude wants me to get gud for whatever reason, i barely play every other weekend since, even when i don't want to. I bet you can become much, much better than me with just a little bit of practice.

Actually fuck it nobody's connecting anymore.
Host down, reply if you want to play later.

context here? What the fuck happened to make this massive sperg-out?

wait, now I get it. Holy shit, that was waifufaggotry of the highest order
and from what animu is "drunk bitch" from

We're comp stomping. Reply if you want to join us.

That's the one.
I wish it had some of the other posts from the thread. Since the bitch part became a recurring joke.
Thanks user

Trannies are mentally deranged with a ton of mommy and daddy issues. Combine that with them being natural attention whores, liars, two faced pieces of shit, sluts, degnerates, self-centered, and they like to use and hurt people for their own enjoyment, then it's pretty obvious why they ruin boards.

Communism.

None, unless you want to count those tiny little short appearances in Fantasy Kaleidoscope and Midsummer's Dream. It is Ibuki Suika from Touhou. Specifically it is Nishiuri's version of Suika which is widely considered among the oni aficionado community as the gold standard for Japanese Goblins.

I don't know the best part to me is Drunk Bitch user's
report.

Some fresh slut for those who are interested.

well it sure is lively. was that his intention all along?

I was actually asking about the pink-haired grill in the post that had "drunk bitch" in but that works, too

The pink haired "bitch" isn't a bitch He is Twintails Bitch. The way the thread broke down was someone would post eyes and then people would try to name them. However since the first person to respond could remember Yui's name he just called her light music bitch or something. Which was all fine and dandy because in proper /a/utist fashion everyone rolled with it, pretended it was a joke, and started refering to every character as "X" Bitch. Raoh was End of the Century Bitch if I recall correctly.

Also Twintails is pretty awesome. Although from the outside it sounds like a really shitty metaphore for tranny shit when you read/watch it you realize it is actually some pretty shady fetish shit that has nothing to do really with the genderbent shit but more to do with Tail Red's deep seat lolita complex and obsession with his childhood friend from when she was 10(was it ten or twelve or something). So yeah not really tranny shit, but I can understand how a mentally damaged hormone imbalanced, dick mutilated, self obsessed, faggot would think that. But no, the books are 100% paedophileshit which is why /a/ loved it so god damned much. That and the nazi shit they always obsess over.

Let's keep it Touhou related, aniki.

Which 2hu has best boobs?

I don't know how yang is
well well well

who*

I thought the temple was two blocks down?

The fuck is this?

This shit is so gay.
And these threads are so slow.
There's no reason not to quarantine this shit on /jp/.
I'm tired of seeing these things slowly fill out and look more important than they actually are.
Ban threads about this crappy series and it's crappy fans. The only good thing about it is the music, this waifu shit is AIDS.

Hey there d570f6

F U C K ♀ Y O U K A I

That can't be him. I really doubt he would randomly turn off his CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

what do you think happens to everything that NISA touches?

AYEAYEAYE

Anyone have a link to the full translation of this? the copy I have is only half translated.

I miss playing 12.3 with my friends in computer class. We really should have been paying attention, but it was fun.

AoE+ comp stomp: 73.8.99.251:10800

All I see is an excuse for post birth abortion and a third nuke being dropped on Japan

Epic dude, make sure you put me in the screencap before you upload that to reddit

Check touhouwiki m8

e-hentai.org/g/369476/be386c7d40/
Took me less than a second just searching for strangechamaleon+crow.

This song and a few others never fails to make me sad. The end made up for it a little bit.

i always used to wonder about the L and R thing regarding rumia. becaudes despite being the youkai of darkness she gives off a lot of light when you fight her. she the il"lumi"nation in an otherwise dark stage. thats what i thought when i first saw her. i dont really mind meiling hong

那是什么来的啊? 以为我们不会读华文?

There was a webm of a time lapse drawing of that one chinese mokou with "Pinch your chubby cheeks" written on it. Anyone have it?

Here you go.

Oh, you said webm. Sorry; I don't have that.

Thanks for responding honestly. I've been scouring every /jp/ and 2hu related board on every chan looking for it. I can't find it on youtube, and I can't read moon runes. Its been two days, I just want to watch it again.

You're a hero god bless

That's really comfy.

Flood detected; Post discarded.

Wait, is the Touhou 16 demo out? It seems to be, only now realised it.

It is.

Niiice

What exactly is a Youkai? How does one become a Youkai?

They're basically just mystical monsters/beings from folklore. You'd have to look up each origin to find out how they became that way. As for why they're in Gensokyo, that's a bit more complex. I may be wrong on this, but it was my understanding that things that pass into Gensokyo tend to be things that are forgotten/not believed in anymore. Or something like that.

show of hands
who here has actually played touhou instead of autistically obsessing about waifus all day?
If its more then 25% ill be genuinely impressed

I played it.

I play it and I've beaten every game on Lunatic.

I've also played it.

alright enjoy your waifus

I've played it. Beat most games up to th11 on normal, beat my favorites (4,5,6) on lunatic. Stopped playing entirely after th12 because the games were shittier.

I did but stopped after UFO. I still play TH7 from time to time. How are the new ones?

I played most of the games including the PC-98 games.

There's always players but the games are hardly discussed.

Don't even think about it, that is the one of the only things Reimu will actually kill a human over.

But I want to be a Youkai. It's my dream.

You have to become a wizard first, then you become an eldritch horror. Some time later you become whatever Yukari is.

I want Yukari to violate my every orifice, and my mind.

same

15'er here. Am I in the kool kid's klub yet?

she'd blow your mind, by that i mean give your mind a blowjob

You're in the normalfag club and you will never have magic powers.

My ratio of time played to waifu obsession is about 1-1000

Jesus twenty years old is the point of no return? Am I that far gone? Should I just end it?

Not really. When you stop caring about that. It is true point of no return.
No.
If you want to, then do it faggot.

bump

Who was that dude who wanted to play PoFV about two days ago? You still around?
I completely forgot to post about this, reply if you're still here.

What kind of retard gets married at 16?

It's not the age when you get married, it's the age when you fucked a girl.

This thread is too slow. Post some Touhous.

What kind of retard has sex before marriage?

normalfags

disgusting

Downloading. I found that one easily enough but does anybody know where I can download Imizu's other works?

I'm playing PC-98 Touhou.

Currently chipping away at Story of Eastern Wonderland.

Why the fuck are there only English-translated ROMs anywhere on the internet? I want to read the 日本語 :(

The ROMS I have are still in nip, I can put them on the volafile later.

I put the ROMs in the volafile.
ID change because I'm not on mobile anymore

Bump.

Wow what a retard, something proved by the first fucking character in EOSD. So he makes this argument over 150 posts?
Oh dear god this is beautiful.

I can't remember the chapter but look up a character called "Fortune teller" from "Wild and horned Hermit". He used to be a human but hated life so he decided to become a youkai. The ritual ended with his suicide, but despite just wanting to live life comfy with humans and tell people their future Reimu kills him.

That's a pretty picture of the USC.
Hardly an argument. It was probably a troll.
Reimu is evil.

Isn't Alice also a human turned youkai? Or is it one of those clauses where you can't do it on purpose?

Yuuka is a good girl!
Fortune teller is a "villain" who has done nothing wrong.

No, no. Fortune teller knew what he was doing and he described his reasoning for doing it. en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Minor_Characters#The_Fortune-teller
Here is basically a TL;DR if you don't want to read the whole thing here.
mangakakalot.com/chapter/touhou_suzunaan_forbidden_scrollery/chapter_25
IIRC Alice is a magician or half-magician I think.

Ok I misremembered it, he just wanted to live far away from the human village, but whatever.

(checked)
That's why I said it is dangerous for any human to have that kind of thought, Reimu will kill you if you try to become a Youkai. Good intentions or not.

What if Reimu doesn't find out?

She will. It is only a matter of time.

(checked)
I meant that Alice didn't mean to accidentally a youkai while that guy did it of his own volition. Reimu's reaction is somewhat justified seeing as youkai tend to eat humans; so a human that willingly goes for that kind of thing is likely going to be a right bastard rather than something living up to its own nature.

Can anyone help ID this piece of music? I'm 90% certain its 2hu. Only thing to go on is the acronym FTtH.
files.catbox.moe/kaed8q.mp3

I responded to you in the last thread. It's Sailor of Time.

I think Alice doesn't count since she wasn't a Villager in the first place.

Be patient user.

That's like asking "what exactly is a rock," because there's a ton of rocks (i.e. youkai) so you'll have to be more specific.
To give a general description, youkai are supernatural spirits possessing Earthly objects or creatures. They can either be benevolent or assholes since Japanese mythology doesn't have a contemporary sense of good vs. evil.
A human can become a youkai after their death if they were consumed and corrupted by impurity, a kind of spiritual corruption caused by negative emotions. It's not voluntary.

We play everyday on IRC and Vola.

Dying is fine. Is having plenty of negative emotions enough to qualify? What exactly causes it to become a spiritual corruption? Is it possible to induce or completely subjective?

Any recent fangames?

Karaage Tarou is a great mangaka. I don't know of any new fangames but if there are any that can be played with friends, it would be nice to try them.

It got out of hand. At first it was a little creepy fun short, them all that bullshit came from nowhere. And the change of artist was unecessary.

Hi secondary here. I like porn and Cirno memes. Please post some

Why is Satori so popular among traps?

Bump

Why does Hina like to spin so much? Is it a hobby?

What part of "it's not voluntary" did you not understand

That's still too vague. At least I still have wizardhood to look forward to.

Wasn't it established that a youkai harming a human from the village would cause a shitstorm among the other youkai? The village and the people in it are important for their continued existence after all.

it probably helps her draw in curses like a tornado. and her dress has spin on it so it would be weird if she didnt spin. also, if you couldnt get dizzy wouldnt you spin?

I want to play video games.

Why you just visit your friendly neighborhood amrita merchant! He'll set you right up with everything you need.

When are we getting a fan game with Shinny going on a tiny adventure?

Been playing them since late 03.

Still trying to make my way through EoSD.

Fucking Patche.

The same day wet get a jump'n'hop starring Yoshika

We'll get both of those before Mima comes back.

The only fangames I can think of with Shinny are AoE3 and Ephemeris.

You must have accomplished quite a bit in such a long time.

EoSD ramps up the difficulty on stage 4.

ZUN loves murdering characters. Mima isn't getting reincarnated. In the early games, it would have been an expectation, but now the dream is over.

That one is so shit user
Step aside, better one coming through

okay

Is this our favorite drawer?

It ain't me

So how about the Seihou games? I've only played Shuusou Gyoku so far, but it seems rad as hell. I really like the musical talent that team's got going.

How did you played it?
I can't get it to work on my machine.

Thriftstore computer with 98 on it. Have you tried Dosbox?

Not yet, I will try to set a VM with w98 and see how is the performance.

MS dropped support for 16 bit applications on 64 bit Windows versions. I don't know if this is a 16 bit application, but heads up as far as running really old shit natively.

Would ReactOS work well for stuff like that?

i dont understand this series. some of the games look of decent quality and i have genuine interest in them. some of the games look like shovelware designed for a phone.

is there a reason for this? is there a way to figure out which are the good games and which are the bad ones? because i see games that look like low tier phone games, and people here like them, then shit on the ones that look better.

someone explain this to me.

Never used it before

Generally speaking, you should bear in mind that the supreme quality of ZUN's artstyle is the longest running joke in the entire series.

ZUN's art is beautiful in many ways

well, not to defend her but her point was that men would never give an ugly woman a chance (implying the beast was ugly until she fell in love and transformed him back), and the person posted how men are actually very attracted to female beasts. so her point isnt exactly directly refuted. its like saying how its sad that a man would never give a burn victim a chance and its sad because she'll never find love, then a bunch of guys butt in fighting over her all saying that their fetish is burn victims.

the artstyle isnt really my issue most of the time, my complaint is that some of them look like a flash game from newgrounds.

Anyone can make a Touhou game, as in using the characters. I don't know exactly how the license works, but there are around a hundred touhou games released every year, made by a lot of different studios. The original 2hu games are those made by ZUN and are bullet hell (almost all of them) or 2d fighting games. But you can find 3d fighters, platformers, metroidvanias, a EDF clone, puzzle games, RTS, etc made by other studios using 2hu characters.
Try them, there is something for everybody.

Do you mean the older titles in particular, or…?

Because otherwise all I can think of is that Touhou games are not all that complex from a technical point of view. They're mostly just basic shoot'em ups, even if the enemy is more likely to shoot you up.

interesting. is there a particular studio worth watching? some kind of mark of quality? the games that caught my eye were like action/adventure/rpg mixed with bullethell enemies. seemed like a cool concept but weren't well received.

EDF clone? really? whats it called?

some newer ones…. like pic related.

As pointed out, anyone can (and everyone does) make fan games for Touhou - seriously, it's the franchise with the perhaps single most active and/or autistic fanbase on the planet.

And, well, some of these fangames are exactly what you described - flash games you'd find on the Japanese equivalent of Newgrounds.

now im not arguing that these are bad games. i havnt played them. but that style and the fact that it looks like an ios game makes me look at it and…mfw

DynaMarisa 3D, sadly there is no classes here. Marisa controls like a ranger and that's it.

well i guess what i'd like to know is if there is some kind of mark of quality or a developer/developers worth watching out for.
similarly games like COD with infinity ward vs treyarch … or halo with bungee vs gearbox.

thanks.

I've played them and I only liked the breakout thing the first game had, I've never liked shmups much, but I don't even post in this thread.

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Fangames

Explore. It's a big world.

Shit taste bro.

But what about Marisara?

Uploading a 26GB of doujin games to the volafile, this'll be a while.

volafile.org/r/HF33Go

lolk Marisa beats your cow tits any day of the week.

Thanks m9

Yukari could also gap you instantly if she wanted too and she has been in ULiL and that other brawler. Reimu technically can also go full godmode if need be.

All the official games have spell card rules, I think. So they can't really go all out in those. I'm not quite certain what fangames do to justify some of their character choices.

Thanks.

>Kanako on high despite hate being tied to her hair unless you mean the shimenawa

What kind of pills is Reimu ジャラ'ing?

The power of a 2hu is proportionate to how easy it is to lose her headwear

jaja me quiero morir

codenigger why did the pic get posted twice

Doesn't vola corrupt files?

Is anyone coming back to 2hu after playing other shmups? I'm feeling way better and making much better dodges, but also making a lot more careless mistakes.

actually… ranger's my favorite class for some reason i cant figure out. its not even the one i have the most fun playing air raider… i just like it the most. its the most… satisfying?

this actually look pretty awesome to play for a bit. levels look alittle shallow compared to EDF though. kinda just makes me want an official loli EDF.

If that means beating them then yeah. I do remember the day I found out there was translations for them, although I always a got a translation for the dialogue before that.

I can't stand any shmup but Touhou.

That was a joke. When someone points out they have been playing for a long time, they should back it up with experience, otherwise it's meaningless. Nobody that does this has achievements that match how long they have played.

What is this?

Not as far as anyone knows. Hell i never even heard it corrupting anything other than faggots in the chat being faggots. Care to explain yourself further on that?

Just something I heard from other anons some months ago, I was just asking to know if they were full of shit.

Probably some misinformation by someone being upset at the service for being incredibly slow it caps your download speeds or being buttblasted by the shitposters at the chat.
The most that Vola does to files is scanning them for malware when they're fully uploaded and denying the upload to the room if they are infected, which i doubt it ever decompresses archives like .z7/.zip nor does it damage uncompressed uploads.

The most that could cause file corruption is a broken download that finishes halfway through, and that can happen with the terrible download speeds imposed by vola itself and really big files. And that never truly affects the original file anyways so you can just redownload it.

alternate transliteration of ルーミア

As a fan of Detroit\Dub Techno, Aramitama's stuff is probably the best thing to come out of the 2hu remix scene.

What program does he use? It looks better than SAI.

Upload them to mega

It was a quiet day in The Forest of Magic, just like every other day. The spring air flowed into the room through the open window, bringing with it a cool and refreshing breeze. A young girl was sitting elegantly at her desk, marveling the wondrous object that lay before her.

"I can't believe I let Nitori talk me into testing this thing out for her. It seems so complicated, I can't figure out what goes where and how to set it up. Oh heck, I can't even figure out how to turn it on!…

Oh well, at least it was nice talking to someone, even if it resulted in something troublesome like this."

The young puppeteer sat perplexed on her chair, tinkering with the modern piece of technology. Alice was anxious and determined to get the device to work, and thus she didn't stop until late into the night. The refreshing breeze turned into a stiff wind and darkness flooded the house's insides. Noticing this, Alice stood up, lit a candle, and closed the large glass windows. When she sat back down, she noticed that the device was nearly set up, and all she had left to do was turn it on.

"Alright, I believe this button should do it.", she said with anticipation. To her excitement, the machine began to buzz and run, indicating that it was beginning to start up. Less than a couple minutes later, the screen of the strange device lit up with various icons and such. Alice remembered Nitori telling her that this was the "Desktop", whatever that was.

Eager to test out the device per her promise to Nitori, Alice put her hand on the mouse and started clicking frantically, until she realized that she was just clicking into empty space. She moused over an icon that she found quite interesting: a small blue and orange sphere. Below it was text that read "FireRan Browser".

"I wonder what this one will do if I click on it", pondered Alice. To her utmost enjoyment, as soon as she clicked on it her screen almost immediately changed completely. "Ah, this must be the Web Browser Nitori told me about. She said that this was probably the most popular feature of her invention."

In time, Alice got used to this new device Nitori called a "Computer", and eventually all the commands and whatnot would just come naturally as if she had been doing this forever. In that time, many other people took liking to this invention, including many people from the human village.

One day, Alice came across a website with lots of texts and images. When she asked Nitori about this, she said it was a Message Board, a place where people would post messages accompanied with images about various subjects. She noticed that one subject was very popular, a game called Uohout, created by a man called NUZ. She later learned that this was what they called a curtain fire shooter, and that it was really popular in the human village. Alice decided to try these out for herself, as many people exclaimed how fun they were.

The first time she decided play, Alice was quite confused. First of all, she couldn't decide which character to chose. There were many, after all. user, John, Steve and Ryan were the main ones, with many side characters as well. In the beginning, Alice wasn't very good, however as the days passed she got better and better and was eventually able to move up in the levels. However, one day Alice discovered that these shooting games weren't the only things about of this game called Ouhout. She also found out at the various doujins and fan-made comics existed, each one with great artwork and funny or dramatic story lines. Alice immersed herself in these stories, laughing at the hilarious jokes involving the stereotypes assigned to the characters, and sobbing at the stories of lost love and heartbreak.

Alice started developing a certain liking towards the character named "user", which was short for Anonymous. He was a lonely character who was always made fun of by everyone else. Day in and day out he was satirized and ridiculed, even though he tried his best to make friends with the others. As such, he spent almost all of his life inside his small, resolute home, practicing his Danmaku or reading manga. Although you couldn't see his face, you could tell that user was fairly attractive, which was a surprise considering his situation.

As time passed, Alice soon became infatuated with this heartfelt yet unbefriended character. She would fantasize being together with him, comforting him in his times of melancholy and going out together as an act of their love. She would lament over the though of being with him forever, enjoying themselves together, having kids, growing old as a couple, etcetera. She wanted to give him the love and appreciation that he desperately deserved, most of all because she knew exactly how he felt. It hurt Alice knowing how woebegone he must feel.

However, one day Alice came to an inconsolable realization. She realized that Anonymous was not real, and never would be real. She realized that both he and herself would be lonely forever, separated by 2dimensional and 3dimensional barriers. She realized that they would never be together, never share the beautiful view of the sunset, never hold hands while walking down a park trail, never have a peaceful picnic on the edge of the forest with a beautiful view of the lake.

"This isn't fair! This just isn't fair! Why can't he be real? Why has fate been so cruel, to present me with such a perfect man, only to be rejected by this barrier of woe, this realization of dismay?"

A single tear flowed down Alice's cheek, grazing her soft yet troubled face and shortly falling to the ground.

Alice cried herself to sleep that night, her hopes and emotions dashed, her future bleak and dim. Aside from the resolute sobbing, it was a quiet day in The Forest of Magic. Just like every other day. As such, it would stay that way forever…

This has to be fake. Jesus fuck that makes me feel uncomfortable.

whats that, a 10hu?

Those hambeasts don't look Japanese to me.

Takutikusu.

Are there any Touhous that smoke?

Regular smoking or DUDE WEED LMAO smoking?

Mokou?

There's an edit of this last one I seem to have deleted, where the field was kush instead

In fandom Mokou is often depicted as smoking. That's probably a stereotype due to her abilities. Is it true? Does she really smoke? Does Yuuka like weed?

I've been trying to download them, but its been taking days since how slow vola goes.

It's not official, but

Kasen's horns are glued to her little buns so its not guaranteed bad chart would not reply

Here it is dude.

Yes.

I think Mamizou has at least some canon material which portrays her smoking a pipe. Would fit with her qualities as a Bake-Tanuki.

Also, different question: If a Faraday's Cage does keep electricity out, does it also keep it in if the power source is within the cage?