Villains who did nothing wrong

No easy mode aka no Solidus, that nigga from Persona 4, your favorite politician, or anyone from Fallout.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wylfing.net/coronas/the-matrix-reloaded-explained/
feralphoenix.itch.io/uncommon-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah you can go fuck yourself buddy.

Junko did nothing wrong.

Yes, she did, nigger.

Somebody didn't listen to the tapes. War is everywhere and Africans are stupid and start the most conflicts over OOGA BOOGA YOU NOT MY TRIBE, he's just doing his job.

Name one thing.

Unlike you, he was doing his part to rid the Earth of niggers. He literally did nothing wrong.

You're right, I haven't. I just started replaying the game today, last time was probably 5 years ago. It's pretty fucking annoying, all the guns aren't worth shit, I shot some guy point blank in the chest with a shotgun and he only got wounded, all of the enemies are bullet sponges and won't drop with 5 1911 rounds, there's a god damn fucking humvee with a machine gun in the back shooting at me every 5 minutes and every outpost is refilled near instantly. I also just lost 30 minutes of progress because I died driving past a camp and having 2 hummvees with machine guns start firing at me when I was driving.

Install Dylan's Mod, the difficulty in this game is like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s so the "harder" it is the more balanced the game becomes. The only thing that pisses me off about the guns is how fucking inaccurately designed they are i.e. a Springfield that is loaded through the bottom with clips.

I'm playing on hardcore, which is second to highest.

Dylan's Mod adds a difficulty where everyone dies in two hits and you have a 60% chance of being chased.

Griffith did nothing wrong prior to the eclipse

righteous figures of responsibility in horrible situations double special

So is it canon that the same-looking dude in FC4 is The Jackal?

Isn't it obvious?
My peanus weenus :D

due to the events of the eclipse he isn't griffith anymore so he never did anything wrong

Fuck no
This is complete horseshit. On higher difficulties the niggers are bullet sponges and guns degrade EVEN FASTER.

That reminds me, the new chapter just came out. I wonder how shit it will be.

These people: victims of adultery as I call them, they have an anal disease that can only be cured with semen.

Law Hero was a dick. Chaos Hero really did nothing wrong.

I can somewhat get behind that caveat, but you will still be flayed for having this image saved.

What the fuck man?

he did absolutely nothing wrong

He was just doing his job.

Obviously. As said, he was just doing his job. Besides, if you think he did something wrong, then so did you.

yife

Roc did nothing wrong. The humans were the real monsters.

Hopefully they don't bring back Grigori if they ever do a sequel. It would completely fuck the whole story and his role up. I really hope a sequel does come but

He did submit to the Senechal.

how the fuck did i end up misquoting that

IF a sequel were to come, I just hope it's kind of a similar story with improved gameplay. Maybe a different setting? Greek or Roman mythology perhaps?

I wonder what he's doing right now

The standard answer.

Saving the world, one less cock at time

it can happen when you have one hand down your pants

Who was the villian anyway? Gigori was just a pawn, the Seneschal was looking for a replacement and Julien was trying to protect his country.
I don't think Elysion can even be considered a villain as you never get to fight him Gigori just crushes him.

The Jews

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!

This.

now somebody post Marche and we can end this thread

This stupid, unfortunate bastard.

Lads, memes aside, Flak did nothing wrong.

Reported

Be careful what you wish for.

How in the ever loving fuck is capcom able to stay afloat when they do nothing but fuck up?

I wouldn't call any of them a real villain in the sense of "I AM THE BIG BAD EVIL GUY" the Duke was just an insane old asshole that was tormented by the fact that he was too much of a bitch to handle Grigori.

It's not available here so it does not exist.
Shut up, user.

He was your mentor, and the Senescal was just god looking for a replacement.

You know why all the NPCs in the game were so empty, like if they lacked a soul? because besides limited resources in Dragon's Dogma universe you only get a soul by the will to live, and the ones with a soul, the arisens, are asked to take care of the universe where everyone is basically a pawn.

It's hard not to feel for Irenicus but he pretty much is just an edgelord nipple faggot who never learns his lesson.

Tsk, tsk. Imbecile.

ME
/thread

seriously i dont think i could ever understand how anyone thought an MMO of DD was a good idea in any way, shape or form.

Rip in peace, sweet prince.

un-dividable quads confirm Irenicus is a faggot

Hoping that he can one day create art of his own rather than being a mere editor.

Doing what? It was already censored like that, narse made two versions

Shit I meant skadjer

Fucking n'was.

Vivec?

From a functional view, wouldn't any game antagonist be someone who did something wrong because they failed?

Yeah no he did everything wrong.

This thread is based on "morally" or "ethically" wrong.
Looking at villains from a functional standpoint might actually be fun for once.

Well, that's the wrong image. This is the right one.

I dont know nigger, he had a mask n sheeeiiit.

Vivec did instigate a world-wide Dunmer-Demon gay orgy while fucking the god of rape himself.

What about an antagonist who is only pretending to be retarded to get the protagonist to do something? The protagonist defeats him and it was all part of his plan.

Theres an apple of Eden in this picture

Yeah but the game would have to end in the fucked up state.

He goes off with four smoking hot babes. He does fine in the end.

Wilhelm actually did nothing wrong. In fact, if Humanity wasn't so damn suicidal; he'd be a hero.

Albert Simon

There were a couple of games like that.
Lolipop Chainsaw had it so that the bosses were really sacrifices for the demon lord and a pure virgin had to kill them.

There was also Infamous where, Kessler was all tie-women to traintracks evil in order for you to get stronger to fight the true evil that would be arriving in a few years.

I also hate when developers and writers create a SERIES ENDING conclusion, then make a fucking sequel afterwards. Holy fuck. That's stupid.

We have this thread every day. And every day it is garbage.

haha

(checked)
I chuckled

Every villain is the hero of their own story.

Wait, what? Show me the original clean one.

>implying he was even a villain

You can say Jew here user. He was literally a jew.

clearly they did something wrong because Strelok is alive talking to them

He did wrong.
He makes you kill yourself and lies about killing himself. There was nothing wrong with the wiring to the explosives and he won't shoot himself.

I thought the gunshot at the end is him shooting himself, assuming you take the TNT option and don't the tapes show him becoming more and more disillusioned with his job and starting to want to help cunts?

Alternatively, if he doesn't, can you really blame him for wanting you dead?

I don't remember hearing a gunshot at either of the ends. The tapes are great, I must've listened to them 30 times each. I think he just wants to destroy the factions.

If you listen to the tapes he arms all sides of every African conflict to try to force a stalemate, wherein open conflict is avoided.

As I recall there's a gunshot at the end in both just after ruben takes that picture.

He just wanted to fuck his waifu and give me 25 blackwing bows I don't neeed

If i had to point at anyone it's propably the Duke, who evidently sacrificed the woman he loved to the Dragon for Power instead of fighting it and who pretty much only stalled when the Dragon came back.

Fuck Kelley and everything he was responsible for.

People claim he's a retard but have they ever realized how little troops he's given to take down NotAmerica Orange Star? All the best Commanders of Black Hole go and take down three shithole countries whose leaders are either incompetent or unprepared for the invasion, and they just toss Flak onto the strongest enemy and against the group of Commanders that single handedly won a continent-wide war in the previous game. And EVEN THEN, Flak is too much of a strategic genius to go down easily: he puts a Battleship in a tiny lake, obscured by a Reef tile and crucial to defeat with weaksauce units if you want an S rank, something everyone going in unprepared would never see coming; he goes up against the very first contact with less troops and still marches onward despite being outnumbered: uses his SCOP to allow his weak Infantries to shoot down powerful enemy units; and makes the correct statement that Bombers are indirect units, as even though they have to attack right next to their target, unless they're only three kinds of unit, no one can counter them, making them able to factually attack as indirects.

And he's the only one who doesn't betray anyone. He immediately goes with Hawke after he kills Sturm because he just knows that his higher up knows what's best for the country. He is probably still in Macro Land with his buddy Adder, aiding the war repairments while the other Commanders are fighting another pointless war against Ufo Grandpa.

Sieg Heil

He just wanted to protect the Empire from the yuuzhan vong

What. Why it should be bigger.

Aren't all the kingdom claimants in that game pretty much totally full of shit and absolute trash compared to the sitting rulers?

Marche from FFTA? The guy who saved his friends from a ridiculous fantasy world filled with faggots and demons? Dude, you might be the actual definition of retarded.

What game?

Oh also there's the little deal about war conventions: the other Black Hole commanders can be generally considered as the scum of the Earth (Lash performs inhuman experiments on Blue Moon citizens and destroys Olaf's hometown for her own amusement, Hawke forces his troops to fight alongside an active volcano for no other reason than Realpolitik and Adder is a slimy bastard who backstabbed his enemies with the excuse of willing to negotiate peace deals and humiliated the Yellow Comet citizens during his march towards a small rural town). What has Flak done, on the other hand? He took some supplies from Orange Star to fuel his war efforts with the War Factory and his Megacannon… And that's it. When told to evacuate because his army had lost, he did so by war conventions, instead of threatening to nuke the continent like his boss Sturm wanted to while he wasn't busy using experimental railguns against it. He's also got a great Big Guy physique, on top of being a down to earth captain who is definitely in military fatigues to support his men from the frontline, unlike his superiors.

He really is the Rommel of the AW universe. Honorable yet crafty.

Obligatory

Bullshit. Explain this.

He just wanted a quiet life, nigga.

If you played Xenosaga you'd know it's not the notjews but actually the actual historical jews. Jesus and the Pharisees had mech battles.

I don't give a shit about your memes, Kira did absolutely nothing wrong.

he should be moved to the lowest tier

That's Big Boss, not Venom. His eye-patch only has one strap and he doesn't have the debris horn.

You have to be kidding me. Reimi doesn't count.

If he was going after sluts why didn't he kill Rohan? His hands are nice.

All they wanted to do was make Japan more fabulous.

Rohan is pure.

agreed, he was trying to save us
thot patrol is technically murder
he didn't do anything wrong because MGSV wrote is so he never fucking did anything, i wanted to see big boss do fucked up shit

He did technically

Why is Mukuro added on this shit list? Not only she's not a villain but a pawn, she doesn't have any motivation outside of helping her sister. Plus why the fuck is the DoR Freehaven Mayor so low on that list and Dr. Breen so high? Fuck you and fuck your guaranteed replies.

Even still, did Kojima ever actually go through with making Big Boss into a villain in V? I never finished it because I thought the game was shit. But I know that for a while now Kojima has been really holding back on completing history, and has been clutching to his precious creator's pet for dear life.

Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of Him, few know the truth. He was mortal once, as were we all.

kys

But he already did

And terrible at understanding logistics?

Are we counting terrible and wholly unprofessional games?

I heard this one SJW tumblrina made a RPGmaker game where a crew of SJWs are on a quest to save the world with music but decide to end it instead because the protagonist is sad or shit at how awful the world is and the villain keeps trying to beat sense into her. (Also the villain is not a fan of the protagonist recruiting random goofballs for her crew and thinks she should have had proper musicians instead for the save-the-world-with-music quest.)

They succeed more often than they fail on all but the easiest of games.

This, felt bad having to fight him.

A websearch tells me it's called Uncommon Time. The meme goes "Teagan did nothing wrong."

see

Regime Superman in Injustice: Gods Among Us

Listen to the tapes bucko

Horus did everything wrong, starting with getting tricked by fucking Lorgar.

This.

Pagan Ming does nothing wrong in the entire game.

Was never gonna play the game but I watched the 'hidden' alternate ending by just sitting at the table for him to come back & that was a pretty decent ending. Pagan Ming doesn't seem like a bad guy at all and seemed to really care about the player character even though he probably shouldn't.

Well you are his son after all.

I thought you were the son of his ex-wife, so not technically related to him but because he loved her he saw you as his family too.

Pagan does a few questionable things but it's all in the service of protecting his country from The Golden Path. He actually cares about Ajay and this is shown because he has multiple opportunities to kill him but doesn't do so. He's actually quite disappointed when you get to him at the end of the game and he screams at you about how you couldn't help but go out of your way to start throwing shit around with the rest of the monkies in The Golden Path.

Even the evil things he does make sense given the context of the war. He bans the religion of Kyrat because it's backwards and basically the Asian equivalent of Islam (Child rape and all). He bans alcohol and drugs to keep The Golden Path from funding themselves. The only 'evil' thing he really does on screen is have a family executed, but they're hiding you at the time so technically they're aiding and abetting terrorists.

I guess some of the civilians caught in the crossfire are pretty innocent but shit, this is war nigger, civvies always get the raw end of the deal there.

only good things to come out of the matrix was the first movie and the animatrix

Why are you acting as if this is an unpopular opinion?

All Walhart wanted was to unite humanity into an empire strong enough to defend itself without relying on help from gods who essentially treat them like retarded children.

Satan just wants to marry his waifu like all of us.

Have a gift from the /a/utists.

What a massive fuckup it was that these are bugged in all the final versions of the game to replay the 9th tape over and over again after you get it.

is this what goes on in all drumpfcucks minds?

Alma really did nothing wrong.

She's similar to Lucy from Elfen Lied. The only difference is that Alma was a more innocent girl, she was tortured by her father of all people, and all she ever really knew was rage.

His error is being way fucking smaller than he appears in art, that picture included.

Junko officially did nothing wrong.

NOTHING
WRONG

He turned on a friend.

Right, because the prohibition kept all those mobs from profiting during the 1930's.

newfags

2slow

I didn't say it worked, I said he was well intentioned.

WOOPS

Welp, no reason to play it just to help those faggot rebels. Looks like I got the best ending. 10/10 IGN

i really don't know what ubi was trying to convey with the characters in that game (mind you i didn't really play it). what i do know is that pagan is supposed to be the bad guy even though he saves your ass in the beginning and the rebels seem to just break shit. a lot of media seems obsessed with the idea of rebels and shit too like theres no way rebels can be bad guys

its usually relatable to have disdain for the people fucking you in the ass. and its what the greatest country on earth was founded on.

Jews using the media for propaganda purposes to garner support for middle eastern and african uprisings.

I wish this meme would die.

Got fucked in the ass for a little money

Ok, technically he didn't.

Neither did Kojima

Andrew Ryan. His utopia only went to shit because a commie and a mobster got in.

there really isn't. I pirated it, got that ending you mentioned first thing, then went back again and started playing, and couldn't keep doing it after a few story missions in. Amita and the fuckboy guy she's at odds with are both shitty characters, but it feels like the game is trying to push for you to side with Amita the whole time. I don't think I even made it halfway through before getting fed up with the awful plot

I sort of want to pirate this game just to understand fully

so Walhart wanted to make Humanity great? I have no idea what game he's from.

But Gears happens after Saga so no ur wrong

Did you even have to fight him? I thought you had to kill a freakish god.

Is that really a crime when Guts did it for free?

No, his "utopia" went to shit because he didn't trust his own ideals (The very ideals the city was founded on) would solve the problem, and proceeded to take matters into his own hands. Also, majority of all societies are a bunch of idiots looking for the easy way out, so it was bound to fall anyway (Although, it would not have been nearly as tragic as it was).

The guy always had a bit of an ego problem (Even before Rapture). For example, when activist groups and the government attempted to take his forest, rather than fight against them intruding upon and unlawfully taking his land (Which he rightfully owned, and probably would have won if taken to court), he burned the entire thing down to the ground. I have to admit, the guy deliver's a good speech, but he's lousy at practicing what he preaches.

Dagda did nothing wrong

The Evil Emperor of Trinity Souls of Zill'O

But then, you know all good things can't last forever.

His loyal, NEVER WRONG-EVER, but crazy seer saw the future.

He would be kililed by his Half-Elf Grandson and his country would be destroyed because of his grandson's actions– and he knew his son was sneaking around fucking an Elf despite telling him that the elves will just use him.
So with great grief on his heart, he ordered his son, daughter in-law and grandson executed.
He then sought an arcane ritual to give him limited immortality, he wanted to live long enough to see a new ruler come into place since he no longer had any heirs. He decided he'd be miserable until he dies, as long as his country does well.
He also had a daughter who was fucking an Elf. She too was executed, but a lot of people didn't know he had TWO half elf grandchildren.
The kids survive and grow into vengeful adults.
The player character is really edgy and filled with spite, joins the military to get his chance to meet his grandfather and kill him. Since it's a meritocracy, all you have to do is be the fucking best. Which is easy because he's half elf scum.
Along the way you discover you can't kill him without the Sword that Kills Everything but also erases the person who uses it from existance never to be reincarnated, which is trapped in the Dark Dimension Gate- and is currently being used to pin A FORCE OF NATURE down.
tl;dr , you get the sword, unleash the force of nature which ravages the fucking world 3 games later. You kill your grandfather, but the Sword's Power erases your pitiful faggot ass from existance. Your cousin takes all the credit for defeating the "Evil Emperor.
He then gets corrupted by pic related, who was ALSO released during your quest to get the sword, then the FORCE OF FUCKING NATURE THAT'S TOTALLY UNSTOPPABLE WITHOUT THAT FUCKING SWORD destroys the nation.

Meia the Zodiac knight, is one of 13 harbingers of the end of the world. And your actions broke all the seals on them. Seals that suprise, all the EVIL DARK MAGES of the emperor were working hard on keeping sealed. Real shame you killed them all in your quest for vengence.

Albert Simon is a great villain. In the first game he just terrorises your party again and again, snatching your victories out from under you with barely any effort. When you finally overcome him you're keenly aware he was doing this for a very good reason (albeit one that makes a metaphorical and then literal monster out of him in the attempt) and he becomes aware that he's inadvertently helped create a force capable of opposing his chief enemy without having to delete the world.

The second game rolls around and the last vestiges of his existence still clinging to reality gives you that little nudge you need to absolutely obliterate Rasputin. Amon versus the Airship is still one of my favourite video-game cutscenes because holy shit.

Well not really but I appreciate the attempt by the devs to trick us into thinking it by the character designs just having a touch of familiarity to them.

Still, a commie is a commie and a jew puppet.

You can not seperate a jew and communism. All jews are communists and all those who follow communism are following jews. Every major actor in communist proliferation is and always will be a jew.

He didn't do it for free, his dad got paid

touché

>only good things to come out of the matrix was the first movie and the animatrix

I don't have the time to break down point by point why you're wrong, but this is a close enough primer to get you started. blogs.wylfing.net/coronas/the-matrix-reloaded-explained/
The most important revelation and biggest twist in the entire movie occurs in the Architect's chamber. If you don't know that or why it's important you missed the majority of the surface level plot and any and all subtext. If you did understand that Neo was controlled opposition created by the machines to facilitate Hegel's dialectical method allowing both man and machine to ascend to their full potential and usher in a new stable era wherein each can collaborate with the other willingly for the betterment of all and you still think the sequels suck then we can at least agree that the Animatrix was some grade A shit.

Are you talking about Dagoth Ur you fucking actual nigger?

He did everything wrong by virtue of being part of APO

They weren't trying to convey anything, Ubisoft is just terrible and can't hold together a coherent story to save the life of them. For fucks sake, the main character's name is pronounced differently by his voice actor than by anyone else in the game. Soldiers yell about how they're gonna rip your nuts off then become stoic warriors talking about their king and their family the second their killed. Either they think inconsistency equals depth or they're just straight retarded and either way they're just straight retarded.

How was he the bad guy again?

everyone works for jews in the end

You're actually his grandson. Your mom is his daughter who fled the country after she got upset at her dad for being awesome.

You have the chronology backwards. Xenoblade happens first and is in a pocket dimension. It all gets reversed at the end. Xenogears happens LAST, after Xenosaga 3. Wilhelm does not survive it because he is trapped in the Zohar and is the Wave Existence that helps Fei.

Only thing he did wrong was have a gay as fuck haircut

Only if you count being a cuckold who failed and ended up submitting to the faggot in charge "doing nothing wrong".
Incidentally, the game's ending was retarded. Fortunately, you can kill yourself, and properly end the cycle, but otherwise, ghost faggot's just like "yeh kill me and you get to be a god and continue the cycle, meaning that this world never moves forward, expands, or otherwise advances".
Fuck that shit.
That's the whole point of being human.
That and spite.

Ballos, also king allant but not this one the other one.

Teagan isn't a villain, faggot. She's just a supporting character what gets fucked out the ass by her retard libcuck friends.
To be fair, she is an asshole. But her friends are more assholish, and besides that, really need to hear that shit.

wow, wrong pic

Not his fault if he's so hot his friends become turned on.

everybody but Marche had selfish reasons for wanting to stay in the fantasy version of the world. innocent people that had no choice had been transformed into fucked up things like zombies and other monsters/races. Marche had to kill that world to save his own. not to mention the magic demon mom (milf) was sucking the life out of his little brother (and not in a good way).

Had Marche not did what he did the Occuria would have gained a foothold in modern times and started trying to jew over the world again. He did nothing wrong.

yep thats true. but I actually felt (a little) bad for ritz and shara.

Pretty sure Shara was supposed to be an altered version of her mom.

Speaking of Far Cry 2, I really need to reinstall that game. It's weirdly fun and hardcore. Shame the series went in the current year direction.

The7 did exactly what anyone in their place would do. Kane dropped them for dead and robbed them with Retomoto, so they retaliated and tried to get their money back.

>>>/oven/

there will never be enough rule 63 bowser

Going to be honest with you, I'm just digging around for villains in my folders at this point. Still, Bowser wasn't too terrible. He was just a socially awkward lizard what wanted to show his love.

even better… (ꖘ ʖꖘ)

nigga it's a free game feralphoenix.itch.io/uncommon-time

is that from the ps3 game or the ps2 game?

Hitler.

Aryan warrior morality doesn't concern itself with victory. t. havamal and mahabharata
We're not talking about Churchill and Stalin.
Like the animal lover he always was, he decided to try to avoid exterminating the rats.

Best excuse for defeat I've heard in a while, I'm sure killing fascism for good and castrating the West was worth it because of muh Aryan morality.
I wonder why they said "Sieg heil" instead of "Krieg heil" then.
Sure, Hitler was tricked into invading Czechoslovakia and Poland and France and Norway and Russia, he just couldn't help it, what could have he possibly done? You can't just not be an idiot.

How is that justifiable? Breen's not just a race traitor his a species traitor.

She's supposed to be the main antagonist.

I love how you faggots always try to blame that on the person actively resisting it, but not the people enacting it.

Are you genuinely mentally retarded? Serious question. Your attempts at hyperbole are backfiring on you pretty hard.

This is a thread about villains, user.

It's just Casca dreamland going through the past, next chapter they reach her Eclipse memories.

Persona 2 Hitler was a villain and he did nothing wrong, as he was just exposing mankind's contradictory urges and the fact that Jun was a total fuccboi.

Also, unlike most Hitlers, he succeeded in killing all the jews, as he blew up the world.

middle school: the post
go back to your FUCK YOU DAD board

Every Dark Souls 1 boss,
except the homo tranny
he needs to repent, but all other bosses didn't do much of anything wrong and I don't know why the player even fights them.
Why the he'll do you fight any of the Dark Souls 1 bosses? To light the fire again? Isn't there some way you don't do that, which would make fighting any of the bosses make sense?

didn't mean to sage

The game acknowledges he did nothing wrong, that's what the song is about.

not true tbh fam

Yeah they just try to get a few guys everywhere they can so they can pull that card and demoralize everyone. Jews talk big but do very little themselves.

He was trying to save everyone, not just himself.

Jack is the hero

underrated post

Does Kain even count as a villain? He's more of an anti-hero.

He absolutely did nothing wrong

Because Telltale lost all of its talent at the end of Season 1, and hired the shit Tumblrfag writers who decided to make Carver the bad guy.

The Occuria did nothing wrong.

why

He is the villain in the first Soul Reaver and in the second you also start out with him being portrayed as such.

ay i didn't know that. I assumed it was another indieshit RPG maker on steam for $5-$10.

Not sure I agree, Satan. Didn't he have a bunch of children's brains cut out and placed into cyborg bodies?

Far Cry 2 had a lot of potential to basically be STALKER in Africa, but it misses the point in a few ways here and there.

The later games went for a more traditional open world action game shtick and that sucks. There was a lot of potential to have the issues present in 2 ironed out in sequels.

But then Ubi decided to slap their big ol' cocks down and give it the AAA open world game formula. Complete with le epic tower climbing to unlock the map.

Not game related. But Aku is just a literal embodiment of all things evil, it's his nature to be a horrible being that causes suffering. Can't blame a nigga for doing what he's meant to do.

I've heard Dylan's Mod makes it exactly that, though I haven't tried it yet so I cant say.

I found Dylan's mod made the game way too fucking easy. It ups bullet damage, which is fine, but it also drops the price of all the weapons (which makes exploring for diamonds completely pointless) and other features that make shit way easier.

I do like how it makes stealth actually viable though. Don't bother using your machete for stealth, mod didn't fix that shit.

There are still other things it's missing though. The game lacks enemy variety, as much as the later games suck, the various animals help add variety to the shit you shoot. In Far Cry 2 your only enemy types are 'dude with gun' and 'Dude who is far away with explosives'.

I think a decent loot system wouldn't hurt either. Otherwise all you've got to find in Far Cry 2 are diamonds, which are worth it, or more dudes with guns.

Nah, Allant was terrible.

Unfortunately, unless someone can get the source code for FC2 all of that stuff will remain that way.

Can't complain too much I guess, it's still one of the better FPS I've played, especially in comparison to what came after.

One day I'll get that open world merc simulator I've always wanted… one day.

Eve from Nier Automata, dude just wanted to hang out with his brother.
Adam was such a huge faggot, could have single-handedly ended the machine war and stopped that weird AI thing from ever being born if he wasn't trying to emulate humanity.

Literally any wrongdoing was ultimately outside of his control.

Lets breakdown what Pagan Min does:

And he's suppose to be the bad guy? Fuck off Ubisoft.

Garrosh dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi

This shit made me so fucking mad.

I really don't understand what the point of the game was or why anything in it even happened. Are all the FC MCs just mindless robots that do whatever the fuck they're told the moment they're told to do it?

Rex Power Colt is the best Far Cry MC.

Far Cry 1 was basically a generic FPS for the time. Not bad, but not extraordinary.

Far Cry 2 tries to be a sorta open-world kind of game where you play as one of a selection of mercenary characters to help whichever rebel African civil-war faction suits your fancy while you try not to die of malaria and collect blood diamonds for to buy more guns. And there's some bad guy you originally came to the country to kill that you eventually end up killing, of course.

Far Cry 3 tries to be more "cinematic" with a stronger emphasis on storytelling and narrative and its all downhill from there. It does have its moments, but its a lot more linear even with the open-world elements it does have.

Just remembered this one. All she wanted was revenge on the people who kept her locked up and experimented on her all her life (plus her dad, who forcefully impregnated her with his own DNA twice). The only villain who actually did anything wrong (like killing Alma's sister) was Paxton Fettel.

You in the wrong thread, friendo?

She literally did nothing wrong, man. The worst thing you can pin on her is raping that dude at the end of 2, if you even consider 2 and 3 canon.

Even then, how wrong was it for her to do that? In comparison to everything else, it's actually sad because it appears that she did want to leave, at least, one good thing that didn't have any relation to the events of her life, or the destruction she's caused over the course of the 3 games.

And, now I want to replay F.E.A.R. 2 and 3 sometime.

Fuck you.

"Dearest Sister, how much you've grown."

"Let them call me whatever they want, I will get my revenge."

"See you tonight, Duchess…"

"Arthas made me into this… monstrosity. I'm glad he's dead."

"You're now bound to me. Why? Because I could use a knight like you."

I wish that would be possible in real life. Sure would help my business.

That's Jetstream Sams theme, the reason it plays during the final fight is because you're using his sword. Armstrongs theme plays during the Metal Gear Excelsus fight.

He does accept his fate and understand his wrongdoings in the end though.

Yes, that's what an invasions is, sending armed forces to another a country.

The only real villain in that game was the leader of the cult. And you could say the duke as well, since he made some very questionable decisions.

Thing is she straight up bluffed about Ceri being under her control. She was too weak to cast the binding spell.
Never trust a Kitsune, eh?

You don't really have a choice but to fight them. Most of them simply attack you and stand in the way of you getting something you want. The 4 big ones are needed to relight the fire as gwyndolin/gwynevere told you to.

Flak is a true aryan.

STALKER doesn't do that at all. In higher difficulties of SoC, you actually deal less damage while enemies deal significantly more. FC2 doesn't do that either. In FC2, as you increase the difficulty, player health is drastically reduced, as is your maximum ammo and syrettes.

Why the fuck do you faggots just make shit up like this?

Kind of. It was done off screen.
When you were busy building mother base, he was building zanzibar land.
Kaz does not enjoy having big boss abandon him so he helps venom (in order to make him an even better boss), while ocelot helps bb.

Nah, Armstrong is a textbook definition of a classic Hothead.

Would be a bigger concern if the children were human user

Pagan Min not being the bad guy was the entire point of the game, you troglodyte.

u wot m8?

You know what they say, a person with aviator sunglasses can't be a bad person.

He's a hothead through and through. He could have systematically dismantled the "war economy" but instead he would rather burn the house down and salt the earth rather than tear down the house and rebuild from there. He reminds me of the typical retarded that cries about how civic nationalism is not worth his time because he doesn't get what he wants out of it right away.

Arantir tried to stop you from reuniting with your dad.
I'd say did things wrong.

found the cuckchanner

Simply flipping a switch to shut down the war economy after the AI had disabled most of the guns on the planet didn't work so it is not that surprising when someone tries to cause a collapse. Solidus, being the president of the US and having taken orders from the Patriots themselves, too saw it necessary to cause a collapse but in his case it was by using a nuke to EMP New York.

Killing his wife and kidnapping his daughter seems like it was a mistake, considering doing that got them killed.
They burnt Kane, blamed that massacre on him, and (presumably) faked their own deaths, which caused Kane to move to secure their assets.
They did plenty wrong.

This group from Sim Ant.

This form of Ganon since he is described more as a force of nature than anything else.
Nature does no wrong.

Venom also did nothing wrong.

Oh yeah and he also wasn't the only president that was trying to do it, the one you are there to rescue in MGS2 willingly gave Solidus the launch codes. So in other words, two US presidents saw it as a good idea to fire a nuke to free the world from the Patriots' control. Sure, the one you rescue decided against it afterwards but he still willingly cooperated with Solidus to get it done.

He willingly cooperated because he was a coward.
Did you miss that part?

It is never too late to repent, user

Did you miss his explanation of the safety measures before he can activate the device? It wasn't just him being a coward, he had to be willing to even be capable of activating it, since he himself stated that the system would refuse to let him do it if he wasn't willing

How was he a villan before the eclipse? Oh right he wasn't.

The mayor did nothing wrong you fucking dipshit

Who is the girl on with the rifle?

in what universe is Alex supposed to be a villain? Unless you try to argue that studying the neuromods at all was his doing but thats not really villainous. The closest thing to a villain would be Dahl or papa Yu sending in the mercs

Brainiac blows up planets on the reg because he's an autistic spaz who can't handle anything that he doesn't know or control completely.

Arantir didn't kill Leanna, that's something wrong.