Sonic Mania confirmed for August 15th

a bit late, but I'm really excited for this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x54ycze
archive.fo/3ZzX5
kotaku
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Whitehead
archive.fo/6mogq
rense.com/general91/walt.htm
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/867424594746933248
archive.is/mQ4cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great, but can you make your own OC?
can't wait actually, looks really fucking good

This looks and sounds a lot better than Forces.

It does actually, Forces gameplay looks worse than Generations.

It's pretty sad

More like Autist 15th.

lamo

Really? I thought i looked pretty samey. All I want is something similar with more content than Generations.

Anyone think Sanic looks better with blue arms?

I've never cared.

HAHAH LOL!

Same bruh.

dude… bruh…same

Sonic Mania will save video games.

yoo rofl

No way that's real.

I know of Mark the Tapir, but the fact that they would go taking a direct jab like that with the arms, holy shit.

Just go watch the episode.

dailymotion.com/video/x54ycze

SONIC CYCLE
O
N
I
C

C
Y
C
L
E

YOU CAN'T REPEAT THE CYCLE IF YOU NOT SEGA

Delete this meme and yourself

It's called the Sonic cycle, not the Sega cycle.

It might as well be called the Team Sonic cycle.

Dead since 2009 lul

Hasn't been a thing for almost a decade now.

if it only applied to one game is it really a cycle

Any chance of it ever coming out for Vita?

How autistic do you have to be to drink like this?

Not necessarily autistic, just a little awkward kid.

You fucking wish you were half as patrician and high brow as Sammy

have you seen him recently, if he worked on it he could make himself a decent looking nerdy twink

Do you want to smash his autistic boipucci?

SAMMY IS NOT FOR SEXUAL!

No

Sammy in that pic should be replaced with Sammy from this vid, considering the glasses

Is he going full trap?

no, but he could if he worked on it

That's actually pretty neat

I'm honestly pretty hyped for this game, as Whitehead's done some good work with the franchise; I really enjoyed the Sonic CD port, and I heard the mobile ports of Sonic 1 and 2 were pretty great, as well.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. I 100% forgive Sega for mistakes made, and they are one of my top favorite dev/publishers right now. Actually they're probably number 1 right now, Platinum has been slacking for a while. I love Sega.

ALMOST FORGOT

I won't forgive SEGA until they make/publish more games that aren't Sonic. Also they had nothing to do with what the twitter or cartoon does aside from approving it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JET SET RADIO 3 YOU JAP FUCKS

oh shit man i just remembered that was a sega game too. yea, ==JET SET RADIO 3== please

woops
forgot to enter

Mania is no doubt going to be good, I'm just curious if it's going to have any thing like challenge missions.

The young Sonic autistic in me is really looking forward to character customization. I just hope Forces has better challenges missions then Generations did because those sucked ass.
I'm not the biggest fan of Boost gameplay but i'll definitely take it over how bland Lost World was.

The guys that did the ports and HD remasters pretty much saw the mechanics of the games and how they're made then they are able to replicate them in Mania. They may not be the original Sonic Team devs, but they're the next best thing.

If Nintendo lost to Sega in the 90s and dropped out of the console race, they wouldn't try to be the "Disney of videogames" they've aspired to be at the start of the NES.

FUCKING
THIS

Sega has been gnarly as of late. Especially in comparison to Nintendo. Nintendo just gets worse and worse, as Sega just gets better and better. It's amazing.
I can only hope they continue like this, making more niche titles.

Speaking of JSR
Is there any actual proof they lost the source code. Like did someone trust worthy say that?
It's just resonantly I saw someone say it was the source code for Panzer Dragoon Orta that they lost. Did they lose both or something?

Source code for JSRF that is

They said they'll try to revive major IPs. I want the return of Alex Kidd, Dynamite Dux, Vectorman, Ristar and NiGHTS. Which Western devs should SEGA have to develop a new Vectorman?

They lost almost every smilebit games' source code.

archive.fo/3ZzX5
kotaku [dot] com/5028197/sega-cant-find-the-source-code-for-your-favorite-old-school-arcade-games

Sonic Mania is in good hands.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Whitehead

It's real, alright - and so is this.

Hope to god you haven't jinxed it, user…

Well I'll be. They do something right for once.

And, to cap it all of.
>Nintendo funded the development Bayonetta 2
>Night Trap went on to receive a Teen rating

Nintendo stated decades back that they wanted to be the "Disney of videogames", this also includes being the worst aspects of Disney. Even though Sega is out of the console race, I'm jumping into the Sega train. Sega does what Nintendon't.

The sad thing is, only "Jewery" Walt ever did (AFAIK) was in his effort to fight the Jews:
archive.fo/6mogq
rense.com/general91/walt.htm

Thanks Howard Lincoln and NoA, God forbid you actually tried to fight your competition on the free market instead of ruining it for everyone.

Nintendo saved vidya only to ruin it.

all nintendo games were designed out of technological limitations while sega had a history of doing everything they could to push and innovate in the industry and produce great things. If anything they were the greatest artists in the industry and in the 80s and 90s had achieved a status as a company that will throw around millions into making great games and great things happen. For many years they held the title of making the most expensive game ever with games like panzer dragoon saga and shenmue.

But the first thing they did when someone else took over the company was stop telling tales based off european tales with white women and men. Aladdin/Lion King, etc.

As a company, they bought up more and more, re-released old films when a new animation studio tried something, and now they own some news studios IIRC.

If Sega won, they could be greedy nowadays like Nintendo.
Having limited resources means you need to do more to succeed.
Having excessive resources means it doesn't matter if you fuck up.

Nintendo have grown lazy, Sega have been trying to strip their fat (bad reputation and making bad decisions) by trying new things, now they're getting lean again mostly by luck. Platinum has given them a pleasant surprise, not to mention the PC ports are going well. Sonic Boom could have tanked hard. And this fan-game could be fucked up if the fans don't know what they're doing, giving them more resource means they betray decent game design, or executive meddling..

Die a hero, live long enough to become the villain, or nearly die and maybe come back as a hero since you've learned how to be one.

How about a port of Illbleed?

The problem with Sega was internal conflict within the company. The American and Japanese branches were choking each other's throats while slapping on expensive add ons with barely anything. What killed off Sega was the PS2 thanks to it being a cheap DVD player even though Dreamcast was technologically superior. But Sega already lost the trust of many after the whole Saturn/add ons fiasco. If Sega was more organized and if there weren't conflict of interests within the company, Nintendo would have been 3rd party instead.

Didn't they also do something stupid, like saying "surprise it's out today!" at an E3? (Not sure how that'd fuck them over though)

It fucked them over because they not only surprised consumers but the retail outlets that were meant to be selling them.

The people were supposed to build up to the hype and prepare. Dreamcast's release was too sudden and the retailers weren't prepared.

You can thank SoJ for that one. It was even a surprise to the SoA employees as they were informed about the change in the release date just a few minutes prior to the E3 conference starting.

Oh wow, I thought SoA and SoJ hating each other were due to differences over how to brand or advertise, or even SoA demanding they do shit the US way.

Both parties were retarded, what the hell

It wasn't that they were retarded, it was that SoJ was jealous of SoA and their success with the Genesis (Because the system was a flop in the Japan). They then took it upon themselves to dictate the complete development and release of the Saturn, and you see what we got. When the Dreamcast rolled around, they learned their lesson and both sides of the company came together and really begin working with each other.

> "Fuck him, he made me look bad. This is how you do it!

Japanese pride if fucking weird mang.

Speaking of which
I wish sega would just tell Christian Whitehead to fuck off and port the improved versions of Sonic 1 & 2 (&3& Knuckles) to something other than mobile.
They give that obnoxious faggot too much power.

I'll just wait until the torrent is ready. Why pay for a Sonic 3: Electric Boogaloo?

Maybe they will if Mania sells?

I don't get what you mean.

those digits are gnarly I'll tell you what

The Sanic twitter just posted this:
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/867424594746933248

If you tilt the screen it says ESTADIO Hint #2.

I love Sanic's twitter, the guy who runs it is a top tier shitposter.

Sega > Nintendo > Sonic, this is how the order goes.

Wait, what's up with Chris? Last I heard he was down to earth. NOW what happened?

What could it mean?

Estadio means stadium in spanish.

Nintendo has been scum for a long fucking time. I can tolerate every other major company/dev in the business because none of them try to maintain a facade. You know what you're getting with them, for better or for worse, but with Nintendo they act like they're this family friendly entity that just wants to have fun when they're incredibly money hungry and severely anti-consumer.

That conference, where the parents and senators were essentially committing character assassination on video games, should have been the one time where the companies put aside their rivalries and band together to defend gaming. But no, fuckboi related had to take the time to take swipes and jabs at Sega whilst embellishing his own employers and image.

Fuck Howard Lincoln, and fuck Nintendo.

Took the words out of my mouth. Wish SEGA had someone just as fierce, if not more so. The guy going against Howard was a stuttering, unadjusted mess. It was business after all. Howard was a god damn beast. Huge cunt though.

Sonic Stadium is a fan site.

I'm guessing they're gonna get exclusive info, or they'll be a football/sport stadium themed level in Sonic Mania.

Problem is, Sega and Nintendo arguing publicly would have undermined any united attempt to push back at that time. Which is probably what Nintendo (of America at least) wanted. They were branded the kiddy company- so why not ruin the industry so it's ONLY kiddy stuff?

Hell, might be why they keep letting SJWs ruin their translation.

So do the people making this know that platformers need actual level design or is this another Sonic 4 gotta go fast game?

This like having Nintendo greenlight AM2R or Pokémon Crystal. These are dedicated, longtime fans and know what they're doing.

I'm still pissy about the After the Sequel team not being chose, but whatever.
Even at its worst, it's going to be infinitely better than anything S4 can shit out.

Those retards are imitators, Taxman knows what he's doing. Of the two, I prefer him being the one making a new, official 2D Sonic game.

Don't talk shit, nigger, that's subjective as all hell. I would definitely see the ATS team pushing out a more creative product and taking liberties while staying true to Sonic's nature. Spark the Electric Jester was fun as fuck.
Mania is gonna be good, but it's gonna be Safe "good" like New! Super Mario Bros.

I played ATS and if that's any indication of what they would do with a SEGA-funded game, they would just copy other platformers instead of staying true to Sonic games. Blast barrels and hats that change the character's appearance and let you fire projectiles are not Sonic gameplay elements.

Taxman is involved with freedom planet 2. He's alright in my book.

MARIO HAD A FUCKING HAMMER IN THE VERY FIRST GAME HE WAS FUCKING IN JESUS HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MISS THAT

Ubisoft employees don't play games, they're here to make soapboxes to preach from and that's it.

There's a rumor that a Japanese SEGA executive played Comix Zone and proceeded to call it a piece of shit that embodied everything wrong with the western approach to games.

I heard that, too, but I can't help but really like the art for that game.

They're not qualified to make an official game. That game was made with a normalfag tier "engine" that anyone with the ability to operate a mouse can use. On top of that, they didn't even make their own physics.

Why restrict sonic to a few measly elements though? You can add to the gameplay while fine tuning him by having SEGA's supervisors watch over them. That's what makes ideas fresh. You act as if they're going to have the exact same budget and direction, and be left alone, unsupervised by the higher ups.

Of course they didn't. They're making the sonic games for free and they're a smaller studio, to add to that, almost nonexistent, even.
If you gave each the exact same tools, I'm confident that ATS would blow them out of the water.
Whitehead and Taxman have been networking with SEGA since the porting days, and they do have more years under their belt, so I do understand where you come from, so this isn't up for discussion on my end anyways, they're already doing it and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just stating what I'd prefer, personally.

I think it means MORE CLUES

But those games perform like trash. You can't even run them at full screen without slowdown, dropped frames, impute lag and shuddering. As free fan games they are comfy and I don't hate them but Taxman knows how to make a port and Optimize performance. Have you even played his version of Sonic CD? Its hands down the best Sonic game purely on account of how good it performs. Its as if you are a summerfag who fell for the memes.

Hopefully he can fix their game. Freedom planet 1 was also overrated trash.

No. It means MORE CORES.

There are gimmicks that don't fit Sonic and ones that do. Pics related, respectively. Taxman is doing a good job with Mania from what I've seen, all of image 2 and none of image 1.

thanks doc

I had none of those issues.

This, I can agree with. I wouldn't be surprised if someone could make a 3DS/Vita port of Sonic CD. I'm certain it can handle them. It's that good.
Buzzwords. Summerfags only spiked the numbers in halfchan and for some reason, those numbers never came down

Freedom planet was shit too, I agree with you there.

He really is. Sonics' gimmicks in AtS do need tweaking, then again, people felt so adamant about the wisps. They still do.
As long as it doesn't become "Tails Sky Patrol" and fuck the original platforming vision of sonic. Then I'm alright with whatever comes my way.

From what I have heard Chris started to think he was a woman/jumped on the trans-waggon got his anus pieced and it got infected and he thought it meant he was becoming a woman but people warned him he could legit die to septic shock and he probably went to a doctor but oddly enough would be lieing about that and he tends to be honest to a fault in a way, but none the less he now believes himself to be a woman.

then stop shilling your shitty fan game so hard man and get to work on your superior project XFRI. I will forgive you for it being unity :^)

t. SEGA-Sammy employee

But Holla Forums is anti-Nintendo so lies with no base are accepted as truth as long as they fit the narrative

Sega should have blacklisted Big Red Button from touching Sonic ever again. Wasn't Sonic Team restructuring while Big Red Button was trying to make Sonic Boom forgetting that they're supposed to make a Sonic game?

I'm sure people ITT will find ways to fellatio SEGA's ego and make it not SEGA's fault

I haven't owned a Nintendo product in almost 15 years. I emulate if I want to play a Nintendo game.
(checked)
(checked)
I love Rayman, (hate Ubisoft, and never played raving rabbits) but how is this a good thing?

It was a blatantly false statement.

This, Holla Forums is anti-Nintendo

You goys loved slobbering Nintendick a few years ago.

We all know Holla Forums has a complex about Nintendo, there's no need to lie

but user Holla Forums is full of nintoddlers who jerk unironicly off to pictures of the latest console depicted as a dog. So say Holla Forums is "blanket x" to force a false consensus is just retarded. You are not retarded are you?

I always shitted on Nintendo because they're a worthless company, they're not some friend.

No

See this:

This is the average anti-Nintendo poster on Holla Forums

Kill yourself.

I didn't post anything untrue

You faggots need to let it go. The console wars have ended, we all lost.

Don't forget that they also often do giveaways of their games.

Make War Not Love was fucking great and I don't care what you faggots say

Sorry for not being a corporate cockgobbler like you nigger.

doubling down on Holla Forums is a hive mind off topic console war bait. enjoy you ban kiddo for violating rule 7 & 8.

Someone else brought up Nintendo.

God, you're cancer.

In the end, every company has had their heads up their own asses at some point. Follow the games, not the brand. Any brand can be subject to criticism, Nintendo, Sega and others.

I don't see how Sonic Boom being terrible is anyone's fault but SEGA's

SEGA's at fault for choosing a shit developer. I blame Big Red Button, but I agree that SEGA should also take the blame since it was under their supervision.

I also blame BRB but like you said it was under SEGA's supervision with their most iconic character. It really felt SEGA-Sammy were just trying to reignite the Sonic Media (cartoons, comics) and they did so at the cost of quality assurance.

At least the cartoons were fun, but the show was done by a team that had no contact with BRB. Plus, wasn't Sonic Team restructuring during Sonic Boom? It's been a while since lost world.

I'm sure, SEGA-Sammy loves restructuring their teams, and merging them, and generally fucking them up

Holla Forums was like this since its inception in halfchan. If you haven't noticed, then you clearly aren't from here.

Last I remember, Sonic Boom was never meant to be in the Wii U in the first place. BRB was developing the game, and Sega told them 6 months prior that the game would now be a Wii U exclusive to finish their "Three Sonic game contract" with Nintendo. Also, it didn't help that the only CryEngine game to come to the Wii U previously was Crysis 3, but, because EA would fund the port, they eventually scrapped it. So, not only did BRB have to finish the game in a now 6 month deadline (With a large amount of cut content noticeable in the final release), but they also had to port CryEngine to the Wii U.

That's the SEGA-Sammy way.

>…because EA would fund the…
Meant to say wouldn't.

liberals think its a good thing
t. -Holla Forums

Fucking hell NoA was always cancer.

That's a thicc doggo

It's the Nintendo t h i c c™

that's the wrong fucking Chris you fucking retard

haha

Heh

See

SEGA-Sammy deserve all the blame for their mistakes.

To be fair to Nintendo, they did give us this gem.

Alright, so it's confirmed that the Sonic team is currently hiding hints in their shit, have any of you guys found anything else that hints to anything related to Mania/Forces in their posts?

No, it was sega getting BRB to make a sonic game using the crysis engine without telling them that they will be making a PeeU game, the console that doesn't even support the fucking thing something like three months before release, all the shenanigans regarding Boom started there.

No. Some PR mook who was probably sick of his job did.

That's not real. If you're gonna post a nintendo tweet post this one
archive.is/mQ4cs

;^)

Good Lawdy got sum o'dat gud sauce on that nice mastah?

Did he die?

NEW TRAILER
ANIMATED CUTSCENES AND STARDUST SPEEDWAY

SONIC CYCLE
O
N
I
C
C
Y
C
L
ELCYC CINOS

This looks sick.

I wonder if Stardust Speedway will transition through time via the acts. If it stays in the Past, though, at least they'll only have one version of the music to stick to.

Thank you.

I don't see why they need the source code. Doesn't Bluepoint just reverse engineer retail copies for their remasters?

yeah, anyone pretending you need source code and 100% asset access and shit for remasters and hd ports is retarded.

IIRC, it takes longer to reverse engineer something than it is to just use the source code. That's why anons go nuts over incidents like the Redditor who sent in the CD containing the Starcraft source code and rage about the other idiot who gutted an Xbox dev unit to use as a "fancy" PC casing.

These people know how to appeal to my autism

As a kid I dreamed of a cartoon with that animation.

I think this is the closest we got (Outside of the CD intro).

It is still possible though, so the excuse that they can't port without it is invalid.

Jesus, seeing the sonic CD style animated again gives me chills

Oh shit they actually know what they're doing. They actually went out and hired Hesse for this shit.

Considering FP2 retains the same slope physics it's not a matter of engine incompetence but a conscious design choice. FP can get away with silly physics since character movement is not tied so heavily to the stage layout like Sonic is. It's more like Sonic Rush where your character abilities let you go fast. There's more glaring problems with level design to shit on it for.

I am amazed with how amazing Mania looks, and I am growing increasingly disappointed with Forces. I can only hope that its actually as good as Generations but with a final boss that's actually fun and not shit.

Until the other Sega All-Stars make a comeback, I ain't forgiving shit. But I will say that I hope they mop the floor with Nintendo in the coming years.

But yeah, I agree with everything else… Sega should've won the console race. Now we have the most autism-ridden piece of shit to grace gaming fusing with the most aids-ridden piece of shit to grace gaming.

Good times.

Okay… Maybe I can forgive Sega after all.

I'm gonna have to archive this thread and preserve it for the future, this shit is too juicy.

Then you can teach me how to play RTS games

Sonic is cute.

Fucking women, I swear.

nice

I think if I had to personally rate the Sonic's it would be

Classic Sonic
Boom Sonic
Adventure to now Sonic.

Classic is the best mainly because not having a voice made his face and actions form his character. Classic Sonic just seems to have the strongest personality and it's all done without dialog.

Boom Sonic is just hilarious and I actually enjoy everything he has to say since he's actually well written.

It kind of pains me to say it but 3D Sonic has never really been that good a character. He was the Stereotypical Awesome, Radical 90's Dude in adventure to Heroes and then after he just sort of became more bland.
I can't think of good Sonic lines that didn't involve Shadow or some other Rival.
To me Sonic is the most boring Sonic character, everyone else seems more interesting.

I don't know, can any user here actually defend 3D Sonic as a character?

No, without failure Sega would've been on the same level of ass shitendo is now.Failure creates a drive to improve.

Absolutely fucking impressive.

what

Sonic Anime when?

There was one in the 90s Knuckles' hat was on fire it was great.

Fuck, you're right.

nah he's wrong. Sega was successful year after year from the mid 80s to the late 90s with the games they were making.

And, there was X (Stay clear of the dub for that one).

what do you mean what?

True, but majority of the emplyees wanted the company to leave the hardware business, even before the Saturn, so they could focus more time on creating games.

Hey! I remember this artist. I love his work
But–
Way to ruin it.

They're finally learning, holy shit, they're finally learning, it took countless years but they finally understand.
I can't believe that after all these years Segay is winning me back.

they need to bring back panzer dragoon and the entire saturn library tbh

Egoraptor music be rolling with rage right now
B T F O

Who?

A washed-up internet celebrity whose opinions aren't worth consideration.

What the fuck did ego say about sonic?

A newgrounds animator who made some ok shit that hasn't aged well but was very significant to newgrounds' community, he then did an ok video or two about video games then he and Johntron tried to get in on that lets play money and ego kicked jon off after his fetal alcohol syndrome wife got into an argument with Johns GF. Before kicking Jon off the show Ego was growing increasingly abusive to jon for forming opinions about the games that were not the same as ego's ultimately ego replaced jon with a jew who forms no opinions but tells stories.

UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND

I haven't heard ego shit on classic sonic

Pick one. Forces is going to be a shitshow, not as bad as 06 but maybe worse then the Boom games.

rtil is an homo

its still gonna make money with that custom character creator

I don't have it archived, but when the first trailer for Mania came out, he made a tweet complaining about the animation for Sonic on the title screen, saying it wasn't good for some retarded reason.

The question is will it further hurt the value of the Sonic brand.

Well he is a master level animator so his opinion on animations is very important.

Depends on the writing. I mean, it can't be broken since it basically looks like an updated Generations. The only thing they'll have to improve is some of the level designs, add more exploration options, add a final boss that isn't as shit as the Time Eater and try to incorporate some decent writing that's at least as good as Sonic Heroes.

Trailer music is done by Hyper Potions which are doing some of the game's music.

The OC creator and slight edge were done for "that" audience.
They'll like it regardless if shit or not and it will sell, its pretty much guarenteed now.

Do you live in another dimension?
Sonic Boom was released 2 years ago, Sonic 06 and Shadow the Hedgehog a littke more than a decade ago.

No, all the music in the game is done by Tee Lopes

Does he even animate anymore?

This is simultaneously millennial bait and a graphic style replication so precise you could balance scales with it, I'm genuinely impressed. I moderately dislike the music on principle, though.

There's a well-defined line between them and 06 is definitely on the "shit games" side.

I'm a sucker for character customization

I want to elope with tee lopes and Falk his brains out

Stop consolewar shitposting

ive actually heard some good stuff about ow the egde, as well as alot of bad stuff
but i havent actually played it
something about having alot of story to it

Well this just got my hype

SEGA-Sammy makes less games per year than SEGA did supporting their consoles.

THIS IS WHO I AM

Nintendo is shit, how is this consolewars?

Thats bullshit and a huge chunk of their shit barely leaves arcades or Japan.

I'm a sucker for character customization and I might actually get it just for that.

Soulcaliber memories man, It just brings back good memories. I may have a problem

BECAUSE YOU LIKE SOMEONE I DON'T!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT A COMPANY YOU DISLIKE AND I LOVE!!! YOU ARE TOTALLY INCITING CONSOLE WARS EVEN THOUGH YOU AREN'T!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!

It's not, per year SEGA-Sammy's production of vidya has dropped heavily since going software only

Ok son

Shadow was odd but not a shit show like 06
Keep in mind 2006 was over 10 years ago.
Sonic Generations came out in 2011 and even though it was a pretty good game, the discussion among the more mainstream audience was either complete ignorance of Sonic beyond 3 or ridicule.
All business' want brand recognition and the Sonic brand pretty much collapsed in 2006.
Sega has been bandwagoning sonic onto Mario games. Do you realize the kind of position they are in? They are nearing the cusp of gaining relevancy again. If they fuck up again its going to be even harder to recover.

I HEAR NO, SEE NO EVIL

I wish it was still good, but its shit
Autistic retards sucking their favorite company cock and enabling every retarded move they do instead of let them experiment for a profit is why they turn out like this in the first place.

Its why its been nothing but stagnation for quite some time now.

Source?
Seems about in line with Saturn/Dreamcast production.

What doe "shitposting a company" even mean you Nintendo cock gobbler?

W-Wow, if Nintendo cock looks like that, N-No wonder people love it…!!!~

How many sheckles is Iwata's ghost giving you, goyim?

You know, I quite liked the dog at first. The controller did somewhat (I said somewhat you autist) resemble a dog's head and it's a nice change of pace after having literally nothing but -tans for everything else. But then shit like this had to be done.

I actually found Shadow quite playable back in the day but I recall quite the media shitshow over it

You are horribly unaware of the games SEGA produced in arcades or japan only back then.

Are you saying this board has never lewded the console tans?

The switch dog is the best thing to have ever happened in Nintendo history.

You haven't actually presented a counter-argument

I'm saying I'm not furry enough to enjoy the amount of lewd for the Nintendog, which seems to eclipse the amount of tame art for the Nintendog.

I don't think Egoraptor does animation anymore. Just his Game Grump let's plays nowadays.

And you have yet to present an argument beyond calling me ignorant.

I never understood this considering I can masturbate to pretty much any 2D kinks.
Furfaggotry is probably in my mid tier kinks.

I wonder if they'll ever bother to make a remake of Shadow and 06 and fix up and remove all the shit that made them flawed? They clearly could as seen with Generations and have 3rd party studio handle it. I mean, I'd be more than happy to see 06 retconned, but Generations and the constant return of that faggot Silver pretty much put a stop to that.

Silver is shit.

Shadow and 06 have way too much of reputation for Sega to want anything to do with them. It just logical from a business point of view to never acknowledge them and move on.
Besides 06 retcons it's self at the end anyway making the whole game pointless.

But why did Generations have to go and remind us that 06 was a thing? Did Silver and Crisis City really need to be in the game?

I like the idea of Shadow being comically edgy. Like, his edginess is played off as a joke.

Something like Raven from Teen Titans.

Generations was about every main line Sonic game so yeah the kind of did need to put 06 level, and Sliver was the only real choice for a 3rd Rival/Hedgehog fight.

Silver's a cool enough character and Crisis City is a good stage, so I don't mind it. It'd be nice if they went back and finished 06, like a remake that actually fixes and finishes the game.

06 had some good aspects but now the glitches are half the fun of playing it, honestly I would settle for a version that got rid of the ridiculously bad loading.

I would like to see Sliver comeback in a newer game. Need to see more of what they're going for with Forces,, they were focusing on solely playing as Sonic until now.

That fucking song is really good, edge aside.

I wouldn't mind a good game where you're playing a psychic. Hedgehog or not.

It's not quite the CD style, but I love it all the same. The art style here is based off the artwork of guy that drew Mega Drive >tfw it'll never be finished which looked absolutely perfect.

I know I should hate it, but I really don't.

(noice)
If Sega apologizes to the Streets of Rage Remake team and publishes the game, I'd love them forever.

Almost sounds like the opening to a cute girls anime

Okay now you're just full of shit.

It's funny, because I usually love ALL music, but it really triggered me. It's not even memorable. It's generic and doesn't represent sonics golden years. I really liked Potions earlier songs, but this one was definitely a miss for me. Maybe it's better as normíe bait? I don't know.

I want Nintendo to die and ascend too

the wrong company dropped out of the console war

Sega knew about the remake for years and it wasn't until the thing was finished that they sent them a c&d letter.

I'm sure that if they stayed in console business until this day it wouldn't be any better, simply because consoles became absolute, they're shitty PC with shitty locked hardware now. SEGA left the market too early and this is their only mistake, Dreamcast deserved better support from SEGA itself.

Mario is the most boring Mario character tbh

the "consoles are obsolete" meme completely misunderstands their place in the market. You also don't seem to understand Sega's financial position at the time. They wouldn't be here right now if the dreamcast wasn't dropped and the president stepped down, and essentially gave the company a life injection investment to stay afloat with the support of sony, microsoft, and nintendo.

that said, nintendo deserved sega's fate, sega consistently and constantly innovated and did everything for the good of gaming.

Are you retarded?

Fuck off Arin, Forces is literally Generations 2.0 with OC creator.

No.

wasn't he shitting on the sonic mania title animation or something? It's like shit nigger those 3 seconds of animation had more frames than he's made in 5 years.

Probably, the few animations he does 'make' these days are all done by other people iirc.

AH YUU OHKEI
SANKYEW
AHHHHHH-KOUUUUUUE
SYITO
NO PRABREM

No, that was for the video

They mean…
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
and Sonic Mania, as if it's the official next step.

That's because it's animated by the same dude (plus two other guys helping out).

HEY HEY HEY

ILLBLEED 2 WHEN

I still miss Boxer Hockey.

Kind of makes me wonder what the Nips' general opinion on Mania is. This game seems like it'd be a much bigger deal to Westerners.

Hahahahaaa!!! They gave the finger to Sonic CD
SONIC CD FAGS BTFO!!!!

but they remade Sonic CD on PC and they made it the best sanic game

Sorry, even as a remake/HD port, it's not canon (;

btw Stardust Speedway is a Crisis City Situation
It exists from something that never existed

I'm assuming you're just joking

So this is where they got the fucked up out-of-tune jump sound for CD and Chaotix. Fucking nips.

You wonder if SEGA realizes just what they're about to unleash on the world.

I think you're confusing Mania with Forces.

Which one is the one where they're giving the autistic furfags the ability to make their own Original the Character Doughnut Steel?

www.google.com

Cum

SAD 4 UUUU
Nice reference user it gave me some nostalgia

Are you a fucking pleb or something?

I honestly would've loved the Mania pre-order trailer if the music was actually Sonic-like. After hearing the track again without the visuals, the music is just fucking generic and painful. Like a rejected track from that Scott Pilgrim shit.

Same. Anyone here know what those slant-eyed jalapenos have been saying?

Now this is a special kind of autism.

Archie was a mistake.

Duck Duck Killurself

If the Nintendo Play Station didn't fall through not only would it have dealt a severe blow to Nintendo, a blow that Sega already suffered with the CD, but PlayStation as a console wouldn't have existed. Without that competition, the Saturn would have likely done much better in its generation, which would mean the Dreamcast wouldn't have been rushed out so early to make up for Sega being a non-factor for half a decade. If the Dreamcast wasn't rushed out so early, it would have been more powerful and more able to compete with the Gamecube. Don't forget, the PS2 wouldn't have existed. And if the Dreamcast wasn't already failing, the Xbox wouldn't have had all that Sega support that pushed it early on. In fact, the Xbox might not have existed at all.

tl;dr: If the Nintendo Play Station got made, Sega would still be around and PlayStation and Xbox wouldn't exist.

Yeah, Classic Sonic normally has the 90s funk going on. Also, You can do anything is better than Sonic boom.

WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN
YEAH MY FEET DON'T TOUCH THE GROUND

These fucks are 100% against LAN gaming, every game they release doesn't have it, and not only that, but they even fucking DISABLED it in Dawn of War when they got the rights to the series. Plus the usual DLC fuckery.

about time someone called it out

He found an audience of autistic children.

Egoraptor was a cunt back when he actually did animations so it's not anything new.

Most of it's just generic but harmless enough. The part at 0:54-1:04 is fucking kicking though.