EVERSPACE

Released today.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/396750/EVERSPACE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

store.steampowered.com/app/396750/EVERSPACE/

check my 5

So shill-kun, would you mind telling me which kind of game this most resembles? Is it the Wing Commander type, where the game is just a bunch of strung together dogfighting missions with cutscenes in between, the Freelancer-type where you have a (semi) open world to play in with the occasional story or sub mission, or the Descent-type that's more like a corridor shooter where you just so happen to be piloting a ship (with a gun) instead of controling a dude with a gun.

rouge-like in space you are pilot that needs to go to place to do thing lots of dog fighting with shit like space storms black holes throughout each area your also hounded by some aliens that follow you

i don't mind it much not a bad game

Pretty boring, honestly.
Challenge isn't hard enough.
Ships aren't diverse enough.
Variety isn't various enough.
Space isn't space enough.
Constant quippy post-modernist dialogue.

It's shit.

Early access isn't the same as released. You should know that.

It didn't SAY early access (since when does GOG even do early access?), but I figured that's what it must be and deleted my post.

I like this game but fuck you, you stupid shill.

Six gorillion votes of butthurt by people who can't take fair criticism?

Back to reddit where you belong, nigger.

Pass

Actual translation: Earning new ships is totally pointless.

That`s pathetic, OP

i pirated starpoint gemini warlords. doesn't call itself a gay roguelike and you end up able to command fleets and fuck up other races in an open world fashion. can skip the story mode as well and play just in the open world.

Your trigger word doesn't only mean what you think it means, user.

This is some battered housewife syndrome going on all up in this bitch.
I want to like this game, but the supposed shallowness, instability and controls just plain not working are keeping me from even pirating this.
Guess we'll have to wait a month or so for this to be finished. Kinda like Vanquish.

Well I don't know OP. I haven't played or even heard of it before you shilled it.

Jesus Christ. I wish people would stop using the term rogue-like already and use something that actually describes the mechanics properly. Not only does it have nothing to do with Rogue, but the term doesn't tell me anything anymore. It certainly has jack shit to do with rogue in terms of visuals, the world surrounding the game or the gameplay itself. So what is it? Just that you lose your ship or whatever on death? From the features list it looks like it's even more watered down than that.

Adding a "-like" behind the name of the game that did a certain mechanic first/made it popular is not a proper fucking description.

Just because of this shit I'm not going to bother with it. Fuck you, OP.

At least this one doesn't tell us to look for it ourselves after giving a vague description.

It's a decent game but the voice acting for the pilot is absolutley terrible. He sounds a little slow.

When people say roguelike nowadays, they usually mean roguelite - which isn't much better.
As far as I can tell, roguelite just means "shallow permadeath grinding hamster wheel".

Sometimes i sit there and look at those tattoed people with colored hair and piercing and think why they love it.
I find no explanation.

Looking normal means you're a NAZI