Any e3 leaks? or rumors?

Any e3 leaks? or rumors?

Minecraft 2
Devil May Cry 5

yeah my dad works for nintendo and he said they're going to announce a new console

THEY'RE FINALLY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE NX!!!

Supposedly, there's been a new 2D sidescrolling Metroid that's been in the works for the 3DS for awhile now. Retro Studios has been working on a new project for sometime, but there's no news on it yet. Sakurai's probably working on a new project. I haven't heard anything about him recently since Smash 4 came out.

Skyrim 2

Sakurai is working on a new Custom Robo

A new Animal Crossing where you can fuck the animals.

Bill Trinen

Bannerlord delayed to 2018.

So I can still dick best girl?

I heard niggers and muzzies get in for free while whites have to pay twice the ticket of admission. Spread the word.

The sad thing is that it actually sounds plausible.

I envy your positivity.

At least 3 EO games, one of which is EMD2, another of which will be PQ2 (although which cast is joining the P5 cast is up in the air) and the other with be EOU3. No word of English EOV yet, but I'll ask around.

Pozz

Let's get pozzitive thinking user!

Nintendo:
Super Mario Odyssey shown off
Super Mario Maker for Nintendo Switch
Fire Emblem for Switch shown
Pokemon + Animal Crossing crossover
Donkey Kong Country: Switched Up
Super Bomberman R was a timed exclusive.
No new Metroid…
EarthBound 2: Porkocalypse

I don't feel hype this time around. I haven't felt hype in about 2 years or so. Last game that got me excited was Pokemon (and damn was it good)
Maybe only for Odyssey

If you think this thread is going to be anything but people dumping dumb jokes, you're stupider than you look.

If they dont pull an EOU2 i'll probably get it. EO3 if my favorite EO so far.

I didnt even realise e3 was this close.

NieR Automata 2!
Literally the best game in existence! Don't forget to thank Yoko Taro for saving gaming!

You seem a bit sophisticated to be downvoting a low-brau board like Holla Forums in your spare time

Given how EOV was comparatively unjewed (the only DLC was skins and the FM soundtrack), I am holding out hope.

So much for doing anything with my life. I think I'll start tomorrow.

You think the pc98-whatever soundtrack is gonna be dlc? I really liked EO3s music.

Im gonna start monday.

PS4 will announce no games

They didn't do that for EOU1 or 2, so I doubt they would for EOU3. It's a bit different for EOV because it didn't have an pre-existing FM soundtrack from the DS.

Gabe told me he's releasing half life 3

A friend that works for E3 said it was gonna be shit.

Calling bullshit

Battlefield and CoD crossover.

ftfy

Is your friend called Captain Obvious?

As much as they hire diversity quotas, the higher ups of these companies are almost always white.

Nintendo did release a Metroid game, though!
It's actually a fun enough game up until the final boss fight. Not many FPS games on the 3DS, for good reason, but FF was actually a surprise.

I don't think GF would let them do much in terms of a crossover. There was a job listing for a new Pokemon RPG, so that's either a spin-off or DPP remakes.
More Dankey Kang is never bad. The last 2 were solid entries.
Wouldn't sell well. It's only selling due to lack of other games and working better on a handheld than a full console.
He keeps saying 4 is never coming out, and fans wouldn't buy it if there was a new writer.

You mean (((white))), right?

That's a funny way to spell Diana.

And their lapdogs, naturally.

I got your leak right here baby *unzips dick*

Rumors of DMC5 which I think is pretty likely
Rumors of Bloodborne II, which I think is pretty unlikely
Rumors of Deep Down returning, which I think is pretty unlikely
Rumors of two new Metroid games which I think is pretty likely to be really disappointing

We already know you're a faggot, user.

I heard of only a sidescroller. What's the other one? Metroid Bounty Hunters 2 nevar evar

Hell just announcing an upgraded version of NuSwitch would create fountains of salt

Rumor has it that these are some sick dubs

Etrian Odyssey 5

I think it was Prime 4 or at least a new Retro-developed title. Probably not a literal fourth game in the Prime subseries since there's not much to do after 3 canonically.

Definitely coming west, as there are 3 more games due out before 2018.

The religion of peace will go to E3

Well, yeah, TW will showcase Bannerlord there.

Publishers see you as goyim and will stop at nothing to get your money without doing any work. Basically the same old shit as every other year. Hopefully we'll see the religion of peace do something this year.

Legitimately feel like this will happen. How long can (((they))) keep defending this.

Reeks of a false flag or shilling.

All (1)'s as well. Holla Forums has no reason to raid, maybe nazi boxing just got out.

`>>12644755
More likely Holla Forums or goons doing it, then in a bit they'll hop proxies and give a calm reply, then jump back to the first proxy and shitpost aggressively, then screencap and show as proof.

That's dumb, why do these faggots even bother doing such pointless nonsense.

You bunch of retards are getting hyped about a marketing event ran by greedy, lazy cunts. Mudslimes going aloha snackbar there is the only thing that would make E3 worth a shit.

I want to believe

The only thing I care about, besides the release date for Bannerlord, is who will drop the spaghetti the hardest.

You must be new here, mudslime.

Adding something isn't fixing it though

Yes, how dare we wish to know about upcoming video games on Holla Forums.
Come on now, which side are you batting for?

Sick proxy hop. Didn't even bother to check my post history.

Another (1). Jews are definitely planning something.

I want more free shit nigga.

I'm for the one that doesn't fall for publisher's bullshit and either pirate or wait months after release before considering buying something because hype is always full of lies and fails to deliver.

that tweet was faked, but it very well could've been real

Ah, I see, you're from reddit and a tad new to Holla Forums, so you're trying to shitpost it on every board you can.
I never said I was hyped for the games, I never said I enjoyed E3, I never said I buy the games, but you're just carrying on about muslims and painting everyone you don't like as the enemy.

Please kill yourself and go back to that shithole of a hugbox Imkikefy set up for you.

Treehouse-approved Mother 3, ya weeb, betcha still call EarthBound Beginnings Mother, lmao.

Hes obviously falseflagging

Gee, now there's a scary thought.
It would just be Undertale with some better graphics, really.

this
leftyfur is getting worse at it instead of better
they think they can pass off as Holla Forumsacks on Holla Forums too

I wonder if Microsoft will announce what it will do to scalebound now that they copyrighted it.

Anything they'll do will rape it to death.
I think they scammed Platinum into creating an IP and then kicking them out and outsourcing it to a Western dev with a bigger rep.

The only thing that can avoid killing myself this year is that capcom anouncess Devil May Cry 5.

>mfw this doesn't even seem that outrageous any more.

They'll eventually become then.

let me off this crazy thing

Do you really want that from modern capcom? Were SF5 of Marvel Infinite not warning enough?

Well at least i want to see uncle Dante one more time before i go

So you want to see a character you like be raped before you quit?

Last I recall the way the Switch is built all but confirms there'll be versions with higher internal storage down the line, but an actual hardware revision is a long way off and people are delusional if they think there'll be home-only/handheld-only versions down the line when the thing's entire gimmick is it can be both.

You mean like how the 3Ds' entire gimmick was 3D visuals?

Nintendo themselves forgot about the 3D gimmick half-way through, I think, I didn't really see it put to any imaginative use after Mario & Luigi Dream Team or Kid Icarus Uprising. But considering all the thought put into the Switch's gimmick as well as the lack of effort put into helping that along (ie the ripping-off-a-controller for on the fly multiplayer and the kickstand that sucks absolute shit) I sincerely doubt they'd make a dedicated version of either of the Switch's modes, especially when they still have the handheld mode's performance they have to ensure on games.

by platinum games F Team

Seriously though, I doubt we will see any Animal Crossing info this year.

Devils never cry, user.

new ecco game maybe?

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Bannerlord. Just like last year. Ubisoft will give more "gameplay" of Far Cry 5 and announce another game.

You know I can't think of any game that's about to come out except Mario, Red Dead and FarCry 5
That's it, a lot of all the big AAA titles

New 2d metroid with 3d graphics for the 3ds made by Artoon. Gonna be good!

LOL

I was told Nintendo is gonna bring back old franchises, including Metroid and another 2 but can't remember the name. They may/may not announce at E3.

Smash is getting a Switch port, will merge 3DS and Wii U maps, will include all DLC and then some new DLC will come out. I know Sakurai's 3 choices but I won't say because it seems unlikely he'll land the rights to the characters he wants. This news are slated for October but could be changed since Nintendo makes Directs out of fucking nowhere.

Lastly, there is a fighter that is supposed to be announced that will try to draw a crowd as huge as ASSFAGGOTS, I wasn't told if it was a crossover, anime fighter, marvel or dc, nothing. I have no clue who's working on it.

Even cringeworthier "comedy" routines from Aisha Tyler. 7/10, would race mix

Armored Core fucking VI.

A new fossil fighters game and it isn't shit but unfortunately normalfags latch onto it.

Wait people still think E3 is about games that they like being presented?
In the current year?

But V and VD weren't that great.
I'd love another mecha game from From I swear that was unintentional but I'd rather it be an original IP or at least a squeal to one of their lesser known series, like MWC.

VD was great, mang.

And why the heck original IP? Armored Core is From's longest running series, you cannot leave it like that.

Through Chromehound 2 wouldn't be bad, seeing it would just be another AC.

Or Another Century's Episode, damn.

Feels bad man.

It can be used and marketed not as a replacement for Switch, but as an expansion to finally replace the 3DS.
So they'll be simultaniously supporting both the Normal Switch and miniSwitch, which would be identical hardware/software wise (with miniSwitch maybe being less powerful as it doesn't need the higher TV resolutions, but cheaper).
That way they'll merge their divisions finally and drop the 3DS without the handheld crowd going apeshit cause switch is 'too big' for a handheld or something.

At least we have Bannerlord and Ace Combat 7.