Does the PC have JRPG's?

Does the PC have JRPG's?

You literally just posted one.

Trails is not a JRPG it is a sexy loli raising sim.

Septerra Core and Anarchronox.

just emulate them

You can emulate every worthwhile RPG released to date, with most of the official PC releases being the definitive versions anyways.

already doing that, just wondering if there is any jrpg on pc.

the trails serie is the only one that comes in my mind when thing about jrpg's on pc. I know there is a lot of remakes/ports from older gen, liek FF or Grandia. But is that all?

Grandia 2

Nigga you don't understand…

yeah i understand. Let me use a different word…uhm… pc exclusive jrpg's?

this is it + barkley
unless you count Japanese PCs like PC98

Maybe you were looking for both exclusives and ports, for that you might want to try Cladun x2 and Disgaea 1 and 2, they run directly on PC without needing an emulator, if you want to die from Moe you could get the neptunia series or Mugen Souls for pc

JRPGs in general are 'from an older gen', and since JRPGs need to sell to a wide market they're typically multiplatform on PC and consoles.
If you want PC exclusive JRPGs for some reason, you're probably going to be looking into fangames like The Genius of Sappheiros, OFF, Seventh Stand User, and fan-translated games like Live A Live that were never released in the west on whatever console they were for.
There are plenty of hentai JRPGs that are all perfectly serviceable, though most of them are also strategy or tactical-based RPGs. Utawarerumono (TRPG), Sengoku Rance (SRPG), the rest of the Rance series (dungeon crawler), Kamidori Alchemy Meister (TRPG), Big Bang Age (SRPG), and other games like that.
Undertale might sort of count as a JRPG.

Generally 'exclusive' RPGs tend to be WRPGs because the JRPG market is wider and more casual and thus has a more console-oriented presence, whereas WRPGs are designed specifically for the western PC market.

undertale

Trails was FIRST RELEASED ON PC YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Not Zero, Ao or Sen, though, you trippel deluxe nigger.

Well if you're so hardcore then go play Rabi Ribi user-chan,

Whoa man cool it I'm not looking for trouble.

You called him a trippel deluxe nigger and now you're trying to say you're not looking for trouble?

Fite me faggot

Wasn't that a French game?

yeah it's got some, many nip companies are selling their stuff on steam

except cocksuckers atlus who hate money, i guess

JRPG is always a difficult genre to categorize.
Is Dark Souls a JRPG?
Is South Park: The Stick of Truth a JRPG?

To illustrate the point I'm trying to make with those questions, there are basically two broad definitions of what a JRPG is.

Is Dark Souls a JRPG?

Is South Park: The Stick of Truth a JRPG?

Was it made in Japan? Yes, it's a JRPG.
It's a western game, so no.

What if there was a game co-developed by a Western company and a Japanese company and was also an RPG?
I am sure there has to be something like this.

IRPG

Actually there's quite a few Japanese-made RPG Maker games on the PC if that's your scene.

picture related

The Ys games: 1&2, Oath in Felgana, Memories of Celceta, Ark of Napishtim, Seven and Origin.
I like all of them, falcom is pretty based.

Yeah there are indie ones on steam.

There are now 4 Atelier games with PC ports.