But muh shekels!

TLoU Factions (multiplayer)

you would gET MORE MONEY IF YOU JUST RELEASE ON PC YOU FUCKING SONYIGGGER

pc is future end erxclusives

MAG
EX Troopers
MadWorld & Anarchy Reigns

Just play it on youtube.

But then games would just look graphically impressive and be boring but it doesnt matter anymore it worked for the PS1 and PS2 era because of graphical limitations

MGS 3 HD is in bigger need than that movie

Also many of the OG XBOX exclusive games need to be in PC

NIOH god dammit.

You mean an i7-2600k?

Runs fine on a phenom 2/750ti he's just being a salty bitch because he can't into emulation

Nice meme, just watch the "gameplay" on youtube and there you have it.

Be realistic, the gun licensing for that game expired in 2012 so it's stuck on PS3 unless Konami dishes out money to pay those Freedom Group and H&K faggots which they won't and they'll make the game run on Steam with Denuvo and if they have a heart to bring back MGO 2 there'll be DLC/microtransactions/store/whatever-cancer-has-started-thanks-to-Valve-and-Bethesda running on Steam servers. Also we just had this thread.

A shame you can't use the names for free. How many games are stuck now before of this ? The only alternative is to give them retarded names that are close enough to the real ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Arms:_Glitch_in_the_System

If the gun model is the same it can count as copyright infringement, it's why the charging handle is on the left side of the gun in some video games.

Not to mention MGS4 was big love letter to Sony what with Sunny playing on a PSP, the Blu-ray & memory card jokes, Snake using a PS3 controller to control the Mark2, using the Six-Axis to shake Rose's hooters during the codec scenes. It would be easier to remake the game at that point.

Picrelated but this nigger is correct.

Unless they're on steam it seems.

There is very little I wouldn't give for a remastered edition of outbreak with file#2 included on PC. It is too hard to get 3 other friends who give enough of a shit about RE to go through the bullshit of getting this to work with emulators or softmodding their PS2 to play on the private server.

Yakuza 1-5. 1-2 are easily emulated, but a proper release would be nice. PStripple emulation still has far to go.

You think of that one all by yourself?

Truly a blessed post

I feel so fucking disappointed. The level design and art style is nice though.
I guess a PC release would make it a bit better, of course, being funded by Sony means a port is not going to happen.

It's fucking painful man. The worst is to know that the definitive Bloodborne edition will probably always be the PS4 Pro with Boost Mode, which gets the FPS to stable 30 at least. I still have hopes they pull a Demons Souls / Dark Souls and just release Sanguineborne for the PC.

So when the console market crashes spectacularly, do you think all the triple A devs and companies will move to pc or will they go to mobile or another different market to corrupt and fuck up?

They'll move to mobile and release hackjob ports of their mobile games to steam at full price

FUCKING THIS!
I never got a chance to play this and considering that Capcom are now thinking about going back to the old style of resi again it might be a good time to try and push this. I cannot imagine how many people like me have never played these two due to not having an internet connection at the time or were unable to connect online with their PS2. Now with how widespread the internet is and how easy getting people together this would be a perfect time to resurrect this dead sub-franchise.

the console market sells more games than the PC market, which once you remove the mmo genre and f2p/facebook shit is more comparable to the vita market in its actual size.

If consoles were going to crash (they won't, it's a far better environment than PC) the devs would also stop making games. Be grateful for your scraps.

That .gif triggers the autism.

The better question is why would you even think the console market is even close to crashing?

This thing is breaking sales records left and right.

Just watch it on youtube lol.

ps4 more so

daytona is on PC you beggar scum

But is it a hassle to set up.

Considering the only way a game will survive in the end is through emulation, all of them will eventually be on the PC.
Such is life in the software world.

Source?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Nintendo Switch sales records

I think you meant "The SegaCD is breaking sales records" Just google it up if you don't believe me.

I will never
NEVER
understand this decision.
Fuck this gay world

this game just feels like they promised nintendo that they'd put another MG on a nintendo system way back when, and Nintendo asked them if they were working on it and Konami just said "Working on what? Oh! I mean, yeah sure, gonna release it real soon!"

Nah, fpga. Emulation is a nigger rigging solution to a problem far better solved through proper simulation of the hardware.

MGS2 is both more demanding and buggier on PCSX2. MGS3 works fine last I checked.

What a concoction of autism

A better solution is a more expensive one that will lower in price in the future. Its almost as if new technology needs refinement and isn't ready for your poor ass out of the gate.

Stop being retarded any time, nigger

t. PC cuckold

Hmm, so instead of getting a 1k PC, which will lower in price faster than your fpga ever will due to volume sales, you'd get a 5k board and think "Hey, it will lower it's prices someday!". All of that to play the same thing.

Had no problems getting MGS2 to look like on the PS2 on PCSX2. If you want to get the actual right look for MGS3 it's an absolute performance hog

MGS4 was a giant cutscene full of fanbase pandering. No one should want it on PC.

B-but muh netplay..

Oops.

t. I didn't actually play the game and only heard people talk about it on Holla Forums

If I only had the required skills, I'd program me some comfy Animal Crossing clone PC game, won't even ask for money.

This, cutscenes weren't issue. They were well produced, they advanced the story whereas pure gameplay wouldn't have been able to do so as effectively and they set the scene for new chapters. These faggots complaining about them is the reason why MGSV only really had mediocre audio tapes.

I have a PS3 just for this game and demon's souls. It is worth it.

Swat 4 I believe?

Good shit

This so much. The main game is shit but the multiplayer was a gem while it lasted.

Nigger i get that you are hyper insecure for being an emunigger, but the point of this was preservation. And face it, your hacky, arbitrary piece of shit emulators do too much guess work, estimation and do not accurately simulate the functions of the hardware. Fpgas are better at it. Far better and appeal more to purists who want an accurate and enhanced experienced, and preservation to boot.

There's a reason no one uses nesticle and why zsnes is rightfully mocked. They were a bandaid fix to a solution to a problem attempting to be solved with the wrong tools.

Now stay in your containment thread.

MGS 3 :^)

Lol this boogeyman faggot always cracks me up, his paranoia has given him more presence than the people he attempts to identify at every corner.

Most PC users don't have freedom of software either, which is why MS is still around.

Nor freedom of hardware since their only two choices are budget amd cpu/gpus which can be as good as they want but no one supports them so thy perform like shit. Or intel/amd cpus which lol same shit.

But hey at least you can have as many rgb leds as you want. Just have to use windows if you wanna play anything that isn't emulators or indie shit.

Insecurities what? I play the games. I will be able to play them in the future at a fraction of a price your retarded ass pays to, not considering I can play multiple platforms at once unlike your trashy solution. Emulators evolve. What is this?
Again, are you retarded?

Stubbs the Zombie is on PC

All this time I thought you were just trolling, but you're actually this retarded? Don't breed man, god damn.

And whats stopping me from pirating that commercial sofware?

I can still setup a 3DFX card if I want to or any past model while mix matching between Nvidia/AMD/Intel hardware.

You're pathetic

Reported for not even trying to appear sane.

That's not freedom of software, that's piracy. You got the software free, but you have no freedom over it. I can pirate all console games up to the current gen. Does that mean those consoles have software freedom as well?

Virtua Fighter 5, Yakuza series, Panzer Dragoon series, any Japanese Sega game.

This is why you need to stay in your containment thread. You do know existing fpga consoles simulate about 30 consoles on one chipset- more accurately than your emulators and cheaper than your $1000 alienware. Also with increased limits and various scaling options.

I get that you are really out of the loop and feel incredibly intimidated when you need to question your purchasing decisions, but this is the reality. These pieces of hardware will become cheaper over time and will always be better than emulation and have the potential to be accurate and also superior to the original hardware.

Your 3dfx cards wont work on your modern os, there is no drivers for them. Kind of a moot point when you'd need to lug out an old pentium or p2 or k6 to use that shit.

Also its called mobile, you mouthbreather

Its still free beer
And you still can't play them with a decent performace and have to set up different hardware every time.
Whats wrong with phones?

I can dual boot and jerrt rig that shit to work.
Some cards are PCI express compatible
So you use mobile date to proxyfag?
Yeah, totally different, expect you're doing the same pathetic shit while showing how much of a pleb you are.
You're a fucking idiot

Are you running a fucking single core? Holy shit you're worse than the 2012 laptop fag. That or you really are that retarded and you really have no idea what you are talking about.

FPGAs aren't a silver bullet, if your assumptions on how the hardware work are wrong they'll still be wrong regardless of whether you're making a software emulator or an hardware one, main difference is you don't have to think of ways to get around sync issues without destroying performance.
Like you've already been told anything post 4th gen on FPGAs isn't practical and isn't gonna be for a long time, I don't even think there's any FPGA capable of simulating an N64 right now and the N64 isn't exactly powerful compared to 6th gen consoles.

Only MAMEdevs and retards think sacrificing everything in the name of some form of hypothetical preservation where actually playing the game is completely secondary is a good idea.

All of which are 3rd gen hardware or early 4th at best

Go back to sucking cocks, please.

But user, he never stopped.

ITT

Red dead redemption is the real answer, why the fuck it was not on PC i have no idea.

But I'm Hispanic

As far as I'm aware, after the release of GTAIV, Rockstar got really salty because of piracy and mods.

This is also the reason why GTAV took so long to get to PC and it's incredibly locked down to prevent any kind of modding.

What a bunch of kikes.
No wonder they got fucked over by Nintendo in their early years. Serves them right.

Also because Rockstar lost the source code to the game because the game was hell to develop because they made a developer who specialized in cars make one with horses. And Rockstar was never good at PC ports but Max Payne 3 got its PC port a few weeks later so it has to do with different development studios.

Welcome to Holla Forums faggot

Threat

Nice proxy
>>>/cuckchan/

Still can't work in a system that is running any modern os and a 9x one. Kill yourself, its too embarrassing watching someone so autistic

muh negro

I'm replaying this right now on an emulator. It still holds up as one of the better 3rd person shooters

Lol

Here the specifications of my laptop

I have windows 10 home single language.

Processor: AMD E1-2100 APU With Radeon (TM) HD Graphics 1.00 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 2.00 (1.47 usable)

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64 processor

On windows (C :) I have 382 GB available from 440 GB.

And in Recovery (D :) I have 2.69 available 24.0 GB

this guy is kinda… terrible